The Sirens Chapter 5

Printer-friendly version

D.A. had spotted Clair and Angel heading towards the bathroom. She wonders if she should tell everyone Angel’s secret. All her officers already knew Angel’s little secret and none of them thought it really matter. Angel looked so much like a girl of his age, that they felt that it wasn’t necessary to tell anyone anything now. Helena had said she could get a Doctor friend of hers to prescribe estrogen pills for Angel to take. It wasn’t like he wasn’t already developing the secondary sex features of a girl of his age already. D.A. gave the okay for Helena to make the call. She would have Brenda stop at the pharmacy down the street from Frank’s to pick them up. Also, she would have Brenda find out more about Angel on their road trip today. She wanted to know everything about Angel’s life up till now. She knew Angie approved of the idea of both adopting Angel as their daughter. She already had the paper work in motion.

She knows Brenda had done a good job of getting a small wardrobe for Angel, but she knew she was going to need more clothes for her. It was strange that she was going through this much effort for a stray they just found. It never accorded to her before how much she wanted a child of her own. When Angel snuggled up close to her last night and cried against her shoulder and called her mommy, it caused something inside of her to stir to life. She couldn’t believe how protected she felt about Angel.

Angie looks over towards her partner and could tell she was deep in thought about something.

“Watch you thinking?” Angie just watches D.A

“Not much. Just thinking about our road trip and changes we’re going to have to make in our lives now that we are going to be Angel’s parents.” D.A. was being honest to her partner.

Angie reaches over and squeezes D.A.’s hand “well, I think we made the best decision concerning Angel. She’s already been through so much at such a young age, that having people that love her will help heal the emotional scars she is carrying around inside. Are you having second thoughts about being her mother?”

“No! I know I made the right choice in that matter.” She squeezes her partners hand to reassure her that she meant what she said.

“I have an idea. Why don’t you take Angel around the store here and buy her some coloring books and movies for her to watch while she is traveling. I think the movies that are in the motorhome is too much of an adult nature for her to watch.” D.A. looks at Angie to see what she thought of the idea.

“That sounds like fun. Since, I like shopping and you don’t. It will give me an idea on what she likes and what she doesn’t like.” Angie didn’t mind seeing what Angel’s taste was like. She knew Angel didn’t have anything to keep her occupied while they traveled.
Angie gets up from the table and walks down to where Angel was sitting just watching everyone else.

“Hey! Kiddo, why don’t the two of us take a walk?”
Angel looks up to see Angie standing there behind Clair and looking at him.

“Okay!” Angel gets out of his seat and starts walking with Angie towards the store part of Frank’s.

“D.A and I thought you might like to have something to keep you entertain while we traveled today. You’re going to be traveling with Brenda in the motorhome, while your mom and I travel on our motorcycles.” Angie’s looks down to see if Angel understands her.

“Couldn’t I ride with you or mom on your motorcycle?” Angel really wanted to be close to his new mother right now.

“If you were all healed up, we might agree to let you, but since it’s going to take time for your ribs to heal and the fact we don’t have a helmet for you yet. It might be best that you ride with Brenda in the motorhome till you’re completely healed. We’re not stopping at all today and you can take a nap while we are traveling.” Angie could see that Angel was a little disappointed, but with the way her ribs were and the fact she still looked black and blue all over. It would be better and more comfortable for Angel to just ride in the motorhome.

Angel stops in front of a t-shirt display, while thinking about what Angie just said. He really did want to ride with his adopted mother, but his ribs still hurt him and he was feeling a little tired from the pills his mother gave him just before breakfast. He fingers a few t-shirts and look at some of the designs on them.

Angie notice where they had stopped and notice Angel looking at the t-shirts they had stopped in front of.

“Do you see any that you like Angel?” She was watching Angel.

“There’s a few that look neat.” He had spotted a few that he liked. There was one of Thinker Bell and a few others that had animals and butterflies on them.

“Well, why don’t you pick out three that you like and we’ll get them? Okay?” Angie was sure that she could already see which ones Angel would pick.

“Any of them?” He asks Angie with a little uncertainty sound in his voice.

“Yes, any of them. If there’s one you like, go ahead and pick it.” Angie knew why Angel sounded the way he did. Because of his father beating him and forcing him to act manlier.

Angel looks through the ones that caught his interest for the right color and size that would fit him. He liked the fact that Angie and his adopted mother treated him like a girl and wanted to find a pink one with Tinker Bell on it. He found the pink one he was looking for and then two more he liked. Angie took him around the store and let him pick out whatever he wanted. By the time, they got to the cashier, they had eight movies, two packs of rechargeable batteries, a paid as you go cell phone, a portable DVD player with accessories, three t-shirt, two pairs of sunglasses, two pairs of flip flop’s, three hats and other odds and ends for Angel. Including coloring books, two books for her to read and several games she could play with Brenda and Kimberly as well.

They take everything to the motorhome and when they walk in with their purchases.

“Well it looks like you guys have been busy.” Brenda was amazes at how much stuff they brought back.

Angel just blushes “Mommy Angie, told me to pick some things I wanted.” Angel looks back at Angie after saying this to Brenda.

Angie just smiles at her little Angel “I’m trying to turn her into a shopaholic like me.” She places her hand on Angel’s right shoulder and gives her a light squeeze.

“Now, let’s find a home for your purchases and I have to get ready to leave with your other mother.” Angie helps Angel put away her purchases and set up her DVD player and cell phone.

“I’ll give D.A. your number sweetie. That way she can call you when we’re traveling.” Angie leans down and gives Angel a hug.

“I have to go and take my place now.” Angie leaves the motorhome and heads towards her motorcycle and mounts it.

Angel watches from the cockpit area of the motorhome as all the motorcycles pull out of the parking lot and head on their way.

“Well, I guess we should head out as well.” Brenda takes her place behind the steering wheel of the motorhome and Kimberly takes the passenger seat.

“Angel, would you like to ride up here with me for a while?” Kimberly looks back towards Angel.

“Yes Ma’am.” Angel says as he walks up to where Kimberly is sitting.

Kimberly lifts Angel up and sits her on her lap.

“There. Now you can see what you have been missing while we travel.” Angel watches in amazement as the motorhome starts moving and starts following the end of the column of the motorcycles. Angel could see in the driver side mirror all the motorhomes following behind them.

“Are we going to follow mom and Angie all the way?” Angel looks towards Kimberly.

“Nope, we’re going to take a different route then your mom. The route they are taking is more suited for motorcycles, while the routes we are going to take are more suited for us. Barbara and her partner Debbie are going to follow your mother. They have all the spare parts for the motorcycles with them and can help repair the motorcycles if someone should break down.” Kimberly watches Angel’s facial reactions to see if she understands.

Angel just smiles and leans back against Kimberly as he watches the motorcycles in front of him. He wonders what it is like to ride on them. He knew he rode on one yesterday when they found him, but he doesn’t remember it. He sits on Kimberly’s lap for the next thirty miles before the motorcycles head one way and Brenda takes a different path for the caravan of motorhomes to follow.

Angel looks towards Kimberly “Are we going to see them again later?”

“Not till tonight. The route they are taking will take them till the end of the day before we see them again. Plus, we’ll be at the place we’re stopping at tonight several hours before them. We’ll have dinner and drinks ready for them by the time they get to us. Now I have a question for you Angel. What grade were you in, in school?”

“I was in the eighth grade, but doing advance classes that were suited for a sophomore. My teachers thought I should had been skipped ahead, but my father told them to leave me where I was and a few weeks after that he pulled me out of school. He had forbidden me from picking up a school book. He said I was already too smart for my own good and that was why people hated me so much. He said a sissy like me should know my place.” Angel shivers when he remembers everything his father did that night to him and his school books. He burned his school books in the grill they had behind the house.

Kimberly could feel Angel shiver. She wraps her arms around her. “It’s okay.” She hugs Angel close to her.

Brenda could see out of the corner of her eye how Angel’s sweet disposition changed from being happy to be frighten and scared. She figures that Angel is going to need someone to talk to about what has happen in his life. It must have been hard for him to be both smart and not being comfortable in his own skin. She’ll have to tell D.A. about this later when they see each other.

Kimberly holds Angel for a while before letting up.

“Angel? I want to give you a test to see where your strong points are and your weak points are. I teach at a private school your mothers are thinking about sending you after we get back from Sturgis. I want to go ahead and start planning to enroll you, so by the time we get back and get you settle, you’ll be ready for school. I know about your secret and will keep it. You’ll be enrolling as a girl and you’ll be expected to act just like one in school. So, let’s go in the back and start on the test.” Kimberly gives Angel one more hug before she lifts her off her lap.

Angel just smiles when Kimberly hugs him and then heads towards the back of the motorhome after Kimberly lifts him off her lap. Kimberly gets up out from the passenger seat and walks with Angel towards the living area of the motorhome. She gets out her lap top and set it up on the table that is there.

“I downloaded the test last night while everyone was asleep, so you could take it. Here’s a pad of scratch paper and a pencil. Just answer each question as best as you can and if you have any question about something, come and get me. Okay?” Kimberly looks towards Angel to see if she understands.

“Yes Ma’am.” Angel starts filling in the lines for his name, age and when it gets to address he looks towards Kimberly “What’s D.A. and Angie’s address?”

Kimberly reaches into her tight jean shorts and pulls out her cell phone and hands it to Angel with D.A.’s full name and home address in it.

Angel writes down the address from the phone and then hands the cell phone back to Kimberly.

“If you need anything else, I’ll be up front with Brenda.” Kimberly heads towards the cockpit area of the motorhome.

Angel watches before he goes back to taking the computerize test from the school Kimberly teaches at. Angel spends at least two hours on the test and he is surprise on how much stuff it covers. He finishes it and then saves it for Kimberly to send to the school later. He feels mentally drain after taking the test, so he lies down on the sofa he’s been sitting on and falls asleep.

“Wakey-wakey sleeping beauty.” Kimberly gently shakes Angel’s shoulder. She had come back to the living area to see if Angel wanted to help her make lunch and found her sound asleep. She figures, the poor girl could use it after the abuse she took.

Angel felt someone touch him, but it wasn’t an aggressive touch like his fathers. It was more gentle and soft. He heard Kimberly’s familiar soft voice speaking to him. Trying to break through the fog in his head to get him to wake-up he slowly sits up and looks towards her as he rubs the sleep from his eyes.

A smile appears on her Asian feature face. She looked oriental, but there was something about her that didn’t make what he was thinking right. Her accent was more Southern. Like his mother’s use to be. You could hear it in the way she spoke. Even D.A. had a little bit of it in her speech. He even had a little bit, because of how close he sounded like his mother.

“Are you hungry, Sweetie?” Kimberly could tell Angel was trying to wake-up. She looked so cute and younger then she was.

“Yes Ma’am.” Just as Angel said that, his stomach starts growling.

Angel’s cheeks flush red with embarrassment. He looks at her with such a childish look on his baby feature face.
Kimberly just giggles at him.

“Well, I think that answers my question.” She walks over towards the counter where she prepared the food while he slept.

Angel could feel that they weren’t moving right now and Brenda wasn’t up at the driver. He looks towards the back of the motorhome and could hear noises coming from the bathroom. He turns to look out the window of the motorhome. He notices they had pulled off the main road they had been following and were sitting in the parking lot of a Super Wal-mart.

Kimberly had just turned around with the plate she had fixed for Angel, when she notices she was staring out the window behind her. She walks over with the plate that had Angel’s lunch on it.

“We needed to stop and get some supplies and a swimsuit for you young lady.” Kimberly places the plate on the table along with a plastic bottle of tea.

Angel turns back around when he hears Kimberly’s voice. He notices she had fixed him some sandwiches and had given him potatoes chips on the plate as well, along with a bottle of tea.

He looks towards her “Thank you.” Angel reaches for the first half of the sandwich.

“Any time, I hope you like chicken salad sweetie.” Kimberly places two more plates at the same table that Angel was sitting at and takes a seat next to him.

Angel takes a bite out of the half he had picked up. It tasted sweet, nutty and creamy. The chicken chunks were plentiful and tender.

“Mmm!!,” was the only thing Angel could get out from his full mouth.

Kimberly had been watching Angel to see if she liked the sandwich. She wasn’t sure what she liked, since she spent most of the morning asleep while she and Brenda had converse up front.

“You like it?”

Angel nods his head yes to her question. Once he swallow the bite he had in his mouth “It taste really good. Did you make it?”

“I wish I could take credit for it kiddo, but it is store brought. I just spread it on the bread and served it up.” She gives Angel a smile and picks up a slice of her sandwich and bites into it.

Brenda comes walking in from the back part of the motorhome and notices the two of them already eating their lunch.

“I thought you were going to wait for me.” She says with a playful smile on her face.

“Couldn’t help it Brenda. As soon as I saw the look on Angel’s face. I had to try it for myself.” Kimberly gives Brenda a loving smile as she moves further around the table to let Brenda sit down next to her.

For the next twenty minutes, Angel, Brenda and Kimberly sit there and enjoy their lunch. By the time, Angel finishes his sandwiches and the handful of chips, he was stuff. He had never eaten so much food at once. His adopted mother made sure his plate was full this morning when they had breakfast and now Kimberly had given him a big lunch. He helps tidying up the mess that was left over from lunch and as he is wiping off the table, there is a knock at the trailer door and one of the younger women who were a prospect member comes walking in with several plastic bags in her hands.

April looks towards Angel. She had only seen Angel maybe three times total. When they first arrived with her at the truck stop and then at breakfast with D.A. and Angie at breakfast and then again before she left with her sponsor this morning.

April looks towards Brenda “I bring many gifts, Mistress Brenda”

She had felt kind of self-conscious walking into Wal-Mart looking like a stripper with her tight leather outfit on and extremely high heels. Her outfit barely contain her breast and the extremely short, shorts she was made to wear by her sponsor. We’re riding up into her crotch and showing off a lot of her behind. She walks over towards Brenda and kneels in front of her with her head bowed downward towards the floor of the motorhome.

Angel watches April as she does what she does in front of Brenda. He wonders why she is acting like that and why she called Brenda, Mistress. He notices her leather outfit constricted on her even tighter when she knelt. He could see the prospect patch on the back part of her outfit. He wonders why she is made to perform like this.

Brenda notices Angel watching April. She’ll have to explain to her why they make the prospects act like this later.

“Did you get everything on the list I asked for?” Brenda was looking at April.

“Yes, Mistress. I manage to find everything you asked for and added a few extra pieces that I thought the little girl might like as well.” April still had her head down, but out of the corner of her eye, she could see Angel watching her.

“Very well, you may stand up and show me what you brought.” Brenda just stand there continues to watch April.

April stands up and walks over towards the table that Brenda, Angel and Kimberly had lunch at. She starts taking everything she brought out and laid it out on the table. She lays out at least two one piece swim suits that should fit Angel, four more sundresses, another package of panties and two more training bras’ and three pair of flip flops. She also lays out two more night gowns and she brings out a medium size teddy bear and baby doll for Angel.

She looks towards Angel “I thought you might like something to play with and something to sleep with, besides your mother and her partner.” She hands them to Angel.

Angel accepts them. The last time he played with a baby doll, his father tanned his butt, but he didn’t have to worry about that now.

He holds the baby doll close to him and the Teddy bear as well. He looks towards April with tears sliding down his eyes “Thank you.”

April could see she had done a good job with the teddy bear and baby doll.

“You’re welcome kiddo.” April was proud that she made the child happy. She had two daughters of her own and knew how much they loved their toys.

Brenda could see how happy Angel was with the toys. She looks back at April “You did good slave. Now go and tell Patty to get ready to leave in twenty minutes.”

“Yes Mistress.” April turns and leaves the motorhome.

Angel looks towards Brenda still holding the baby doll and teddy bear he was given.

“Why did she call you Mistress?” Angel was wondering what she was going to say.

“Well, It’s customary for prospects to be treated like a slave in our MC, till they become patch or if that’s how they wish to be treated even after they are patched. April has been with us for almost six months and she still has six more months to go till we decide, to make her a member. Since, we treat prospects as slaves; she should address each patch member, other than the ones who wish to be treated like a slave as Mistress. It’s our policy to find out what a prospect is like, before they join our MC. It’s a test of character and to see what the Prospect is willing to endure to become a member. Does this make any sense to you Angel?” Brenda looks at Angel to see if she understood what she was saying.

“A little bit. I guess.” Angel still wasn’t sure what all of this meant, but if Brenda says it’s okay, then he figures it’s alright.

“You’ll understand when you get older. Now why don’t you take your clothes in the back and put them away, while Kimberly and I get ready to roll out.” Brenda walks over and ruffles Angel’s hair.

Angel just smirks and grabs the items that April brought for him and takes them in the back and put them away. When he is moving back up towards the front of the motorhome, he hears the motor start up, and then it starts moving.

Kimberly looks back towards Angel “Come up here with me Angel.”

Angels heads up front and is lifted onto Kimberly’s lap like before. He leans back against her shoulder and watch as they start driving down the highway. Kimberly turns on the radio till she finds a soft easy listening station and they listen to music as they travel.

up
274 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Really liking it

I'm really liking this story, it's got a nice feel to it, and flows well chapter to chapter. What that man did to Angel... omg... makes my blood boil. Urge to reach out and choke someone growing!

Sara

This has been a nice interlude......

D. Eden's picture

So far, but the master/slave bit bothers me. I have an issue with people needing to dominate others.

D

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Actually, in a consensual

WillowD's picture

Actually, in a consensual master/slave relationship the slave is the one in control because she can say "no" at any time. April didn't have to join this club and she can choose to leave at any time. And so far it doesn't sound like April is being asked to do anything outside of her comfort zone.

When I think about Angel's

When I think about Angel's "sperm donor". because I can't stand to call him a father or a dad; I instantly think about my 26 inch "ASP" (metal collapsible baton) and want to "reach out and touch someone" with it. Namely him. Just so he can instantly know what it is truly like to be beaten within a literal inch of your life.
Glad that those who know the secret do not care and are willing to help anyway they can. I do believe all members of the Sirens should know. because if it came out to them by accident, they may feel like they were betrayed at some point or another.

Thanks

I'm happy that everyone is enjoying the story. The Sirens has been a story I have been working on off and on. Angel's sperm donor does make an appearance before they get to Sturgis. Also, I am debating on how I want to end this story. I do know Angel is going to get her justice.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

where is the story?

it says each chapter is 0 words long ??????!!!

Decisions

I'm trying to make a decision here. Do I want her sperm donor to really suffer or do I want to just shoot him in the head and be done with it. Ammunition costs money. Waste not, want not. Oh, I know there are other ways, I just happen to be a firearms type of gal.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin