Wolverine vs. Voldemort (Part 1)

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 1
Secret

“You wanted to see me, Charles?” Logan grumbled as he walked in. Charles was by the window staring out at the children in the yard trying to master their powers in a rousing game Storm had conjured up. Kitty was helping out.

“Come in,” Charles answered as he rolled over to greet Logan and then closed the door to the study.

“No Jean and Scott?”

“At this time, no. Please, sit,” he said to Logan who completely ignored him and helped himself to some scotch from one of the bottles resting on the corner table. He took a healthy swig before he turned his attention back to Charles.

“Guess you don’t want to get your prized students’ hands dirty?”

“Your skills are more appropriate for this mission,” he said as he handed Logan a black and white photo.

“A bit old school,” Wolverine teased as he examined the picture. It was of a figure in a hooded cloak leaving a rather large office building. He had this eerie glow around him.

“The man in that picture cannot be photographed by digital devices. This was taken by a very old camera.”

“Who is he?”

“Voldemort—an incredibly powerful wizard.”

“Sounds like that’s Stephen Strange’s cup of tea,” Logan joked as he tossed the photo aside.

“I’m afraid Voldemort’s magics are on another level. He could possibly be the most dangerous being we’ve ever faced.”

“And you want me to go after him rather than Cap or Tony Stark. Why?” Logan asked as he moved close to the Professor.

“Your healing ability can withstand almost any attack—even a magical one,” Charles said as he rolled towards the window again.

“And yet he’s so powerful you want me to do this alone?”

“Because…”

“Because, why, Charles?”

“Because you’re the only one that won’t hesitate to kill him.”

“Deep down that’s all you ever see me as,” Logan snapped as he finished off his scotch. “A cold-blooded killer. I’m no better than scum like Frank Castle, right Charles? You can’t deny that I…”

Logan ceased to speak and was suddenly as stiff as a board.

“I’m sorry to do this to you old friend. Rest easy.”

Chapter 2
Awake

Logan’s eyes fluttered open. He looked around and knew right away he was down in the X-basement—in the lab lying in some bed.

“What the…my voice?” Logan gasped as he grabbed his throat. As he looked down, he saw a slender, smooth hand. He bolted up to take a closer look, but felt this incredible weight on his chest. He looked down at the blanket covering two mounds sticking out. “Fuck! Charles! What in Gods name did you do to…”

He couldn’t utter another word as he stared at himself in the mirror. Looking back was this very feminine female version of him. She had long raven black hair, full lips a button nose. This can’t be happening. He screamed at the top his lungs as he leaped out of bed and shattered the mirror with his adamantium blades. Looking down he saw he was totally naked. His breasts were so huge and firm while his tummy was taut with a bit of curve to it. But what really got to him was this little pussy with a wisp of hair. He barely touched the area, and this surge of tingles shot right through him. Why did Charles want him to be a…

“Hello Logan,” the professor’s voice echoed in his mind.

“Fuck you, Charles! Why am I a…”

“I told you Voldemort’s magic is on a whole other level than we’ve ever dealt with. Because of that, Voldemort would see Wolverine coming a mile away. That’s why you can’t be you. Sure he’ll figure out you’re his enemy, but he won’t know your true power. And that is the only element of surprise we have left I’m afraid. Please don’t hate me, old friend.”

Chapter 3
Fligh
t

“Ma’am? Would you like anything more to…”

“I’ll have another tiny bottle of this booze,” Logan interrupted her as he handed the stewardess an empty bottle. As he did, he could see a few male passengers eying his chest. This is going to take some getting used to.

“I’ll have another water, thanks,” the man seated next to Logan said in a British accent. With one sniff Logan could tell he had a hernia operation recently. As the stewardess walked on Logan sat back and stared into nothingness. Regardless of his newfound sexuality, he was still grappling with what Charles asked him to do. Kill another human being. As he sighed his boobs ballooned out which definitely got the attention of the man next to him.

“I’m sorry, but I have to ask,” the man sheepishly said as he stared at Logan’s smooth face.

“Yeah?” Logan grumbled.

“Are you related to Wolverine? You look just like um him, except you’re a woman.” Logan just let one of his claws poke through his skin. The man’s eyes widened.

“Does that answer your question, bub?”

“Wow. You’re a superhero?”

“I guess.”

“Um, if you don’t mind me asking, why are you flying coach to London?”

“I do mind,” Logan muttered as he swirled the remnants of his drink in his cup. He would have gladly dealt with Scott droning on about something on the Blackbird rather than to be stuck flying this way—but this was a solo mission.

“So um have you ever met…”

“Iron Man? Yeah, Tony is truly an ass.”

“Actually I was going to ask you about Alpha Flight. I read Wolverine spent some time up north with them. I always had a thing for Snowbird.”

“I dated her.”

“Really? I um didn’t know she’s a lesbian.”

“None of your business,” Logan snarled and got up. As he walked to the back of the plane people kept staring at the wiggle in his bottom. He felt the urge to claw one of the empty seats, but didn’t. Instead, he waited for the bathroom to be vacant. Right as the door opened a young blonde muscular man walked out. When he saw Logan, he dragged him in the bathroom. Before Logan could talk the man leaned in and kissed him. Their lips locked as he felt their tongues touch and…

“Stop. I’m not…I don’t like guys! I think,” Logan snapped as he leaned in and kissed him one more time. Something about this blonde guy he couldn’t resist. He was just so…

“So, you are the American hell bent on meeting me,” the man muttered in a surprisingly deep old raspy voice as his eyes glowed.

“Voldemort?”

“And who am I speaking with?”

“You can call me Carol fucking Danvers. I’m looking forward to seeing you in the flesh,” Logan whispered in a way he wanted to be menacing but came out like this odd sexy coo.

“Likewise,” the guy smiled and then closed is eyes. When the man reopened his eyes, he had a shocked look. “What the hell are you doing in here?! Stewardess!”

Chapter 4
Visit

“What is it, Gwendolyn? I told you I was not to be disturbed while…” Lucius Malfoy suddenly had lost all power of speech as he watched his administrative assistant collapse to the floor just from the touch of Voldemort.

“Please, don’t get up Lucius. I assure you she’s not dead. I just prefer we speak alone. I promise all the people in this building will awake once I leave.” Lucius glanced out his office and was shocked to see collapsed bodies all over the floor.

“My Lord, to what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?” he said while trying his best to control the tremble in his voice.

“Scotch.”

“Excuse me?”

Voldemort said nothing and walked to the corner of the office where Lucius kept fine spirits for clients. He helped himself to a glass of a double malt scotch. As he took a sip a smile slowly crept onto his face. An emotion Lucius was not used to seeing much from the dark lord.

“Don’t look so surprised Lucius. Butterbeer was never my cup of tea. Oh did I tell you I’ve met a new type of muggle?”

“My Lord?”

“Actually he is not quite a muggle. In the colonies they refer to them as mutants and superheroes,” Voldemort said while taking a generous sip of his drink. “Mmm, that is very good. I shall have to get a bottle. So have you heard of these type of individuals, Lucius?”

“No my Lord I…” Before Lucius could finish his sentence, Voldemort was right in his face. He could smell the scotch on his breath mixed with the stench of serpent.

“You are not doing your job.”

“My Lord I have been nothing but loyal.”

“I need more from you. This person has come here to kill me, and I’m quite sure there are more like her. What I need from you Lucius is your reach.”

“My…”

“A list of all of these power-laced muggles. I then shall do the rest. You think you can do that?” Voldemort muttered as he held Lucius by the jaw.

“Yes, of course, my Lord. I shall get to work on it at once.”

“Good," Voldemort muttered while letting go of Lucius.” I shall take my leave then…and this bottle of scotch. Oh and Lucius?”

“Yes?”

“Don’t disappoint me.”

Chapter 5: Card

"Wow! I still can’t believe Charles did this to you. Oh, and you’re welcome for saving your um rather nicely shaped…”

“Watch it bub!” Logan snapped at Tony Stark. He sadly was a lot better looking to him now. Not that he’d let him know that.

“You're are just lucky I was in Paris with um...a…Ms. Someone. I think she has a Z in her name. Maybe a..."

"How’s Pepper doing?"

"Wouldn't know. She hasn't talked to me. Maybe Happy knows."

"Maybe you should call her instead of..."

"Hey. I'm not the issue here, Logan-ette. You're the one playing mile high club with a complete stranger in the bathroom—there is something Freudian in that. And by the way, the Avengers card you used at airport security has expired…by four years," Tony grumbled as he tossed the card on the bar.

"Barkeep. I'll have another shot and my friend here will have a..."

"Club soda," Tony added. "Did you know I managed to create a liquid compound that makes any beverage taste like bourbon?"

"Really?"

"Well no. I mean yes, I invented it. But right now the taste is a cross between cotton candy and wet skunk."

"Ate skunk. Chewy."

"Why are you in London, Logan? Let me rephrase, why are you in London alone, Logan?"

"Business."

"Really? So if I call Charles, he'll vouch for you? By the way, does he actually have a phone or does he just stick with the mind thing? Can he text with..."

"Nice seeing you Tony. Say hi to Clint for me," Logan grumbled and then did his shot.

"We're not done here. Technically you're under my custody. So maybe we could have dinner and…"

"Thanks for the drink," Logan muttered. As he started to get up, Tony grabbed his shoulder. "Hey bub, you better..."

"Uh oh. You better get these people out of the bar. NOW Logan!"

"Why?"

"Someone is controlling my armor. Ahhhh!"

Chapter 6: Control

Logan managed to grab a couple sitting by the window and shielded them just as Tony’s armor covered him and shot a repulsor beam that smashed the front of the bar. Glass and wood splinters littered the street.
“Get out of the way!” Logan yelled as he ran to a crowd that had gathered to watch. He felt a bit off having these huge boobs that actually jiggled.

“Protocol five beta one!” Tony yelled which seemed to stop the suit.

“Tony!” Logan yelled as he ran over to him. “Are you…ahhh!”

With one punch Logan was hurled across the street into a car stuck in traffic.

“Hey! Wanka! What the hell are you…whoa!” the man screamed and jumped out just as a beam split his car in two. Iron Man was now out of the bar. People were getting out of their cars and running down the street. It was pure chaos.

“Tony! You in control yet?!” Logan shouted from behind a lamppost that Iron Man’s beam destroyed with one shot. “Guess that answers that question.”

Before Logan could get up, Iron Man tossed a garbage can in his direction. Logan dived right into it slicing the can in two. Just as he landed, Iron Man shot another beam that sent him hurling through a store window. He was cut and bleeding bad. But he’d heal. His main concern was stopping Iron Man before he did any damage to…

“Help!” someone screamed. Logan swung around and saw Tony had picked up a cab with people in it. He looked like he was going to toss them into a crowd of people.

“Five one beta! Now!” Tony screamed and suddenly the suit froze. “Hey Logan! Gonna need you to take me out buddy. Go for my right upper…Aaahhh”

Logan jumped right at Iron Man and stabbed him with his claw…deep, causing the armor to shut down and collapse to the ground. Logan caught the cab and helped the people out just before it burst into flames.

“TONY! Logan screamed as he ran back over and dragged him out of the fiery mess. Tony's shoulder was bleeding badly. He was also unconscious, but still breathing. Suddenly Iron Man’s wrist started to glow, and a hologram of Jarvis appeared.

“Um, Miss Logan! A Quinjet is on the way. I’m reading all of Master Stark’s vital functions are stable.”

“Good! I think he’s…”

“Hey Carol Danvers!” someone screamed. He looked up and saw a woman standing there pointing a gun to her own head.

“Follow me, or I kill this muggle!”

For story and book updates visit Ms_JessieAsh

up
93 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting crossover

Interesting crossover so far :)

We the willing, led by the unsure. Have been doing so much with so little for so long,
We are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Exciting !

I don't really follow theses superbeings, but this is great, with some TG?CD thrown in.

What do the kids say ? Neato!

Karen