Tarja 10

Printer-friendly version

The Story of Tarja -- Chapter 10

On the way to the Mileham's, Averill, playing with her dolls that she bought, wondered about her new aunt and her family. She then asked Marion, "Mom, why didn't we meet them before?"
Marion looked at Marion, smiled and then said, "Honey, your aunt MaryEllen, thought she married a sweet man when they married. Unfortunatly, he thought that transexuals were nuts and forbade MaryEllen to see me. MaryEllen and I did met a few times and we are still close. When Tommy thought that he was born wrong, a year ago, his dad thought I was at fault. He wanted to make him more athletic. MaryEllen knew it was time to help him."
Craig looked at Marion and smiled. "Averill," he said, "That is not a man, but a bully. A man should be proud of their kids - even if one is in the wrong body. It shouldn't matter, because you should raise the kids to be happy and successful." He then looked at Marion and said, "I love you, dear. You are the best for our kids."
Marion said, "I love you, dear. Take the next left at the light. I know you men don't like to ask for directions." She lovingly tapped Craig’s shoulder.
Craig laughed and said, "I'm not a woman. You, dear, are the woman. You always ask directions."
Averill stopped playing with her dolls, as she wanted to know more about Tommy, but she didn't say anything. 'I hope we can have sleepovers,' Averill thought. "Mom, do you think we could invite her to the swim party?" Averill continued to play with her dolls. She hoped that Tommy will like the dolls, so they can play together.
"I hope you do, honey," Marion, looking at Averill, said. She then looked at Craig and said, "Turn here, love and we are there. That house."
Craig pulled into the driveway, parked and then said, "Be good all. This is our first meeting with them. They are Marion's family."
Averill said, “I hope they’ll like me - especially Tommy. I hope she’ll like the presents, mom.” She opened her car door and got out carrying the doll she brought.
Ben said, "We will, mom and dad." He looked at Neal, who was asleep in his car seat, so Ben said, “Neal will be good, too. He is asleep.” Ben woke up Neal and he said, “Neal, we are here.”
Marion said, "You'll like Daniel, Ben. He is a great kid. He is a good football, baseball and lacrosse player. Dan‘s a sports nut, especially baseball."
Ben said, "Cool. Are we ready? Averill and Neal are. Mom, what‘s his favorite team?"
Marion said, “In baseball? The Sox of course.”

*********************

On the chat, Darby and Quin were still chatting about wanting to be girls when 4 more chatters came online -- Belva14, Arlene, Alexi12 and Rosemary. Arlene and Rose -- two of the chatters whom the other knew, so Arlene typed, 'Hi all? Are u all talking about the party?'
Darby typed, 'What is this about a party?'
Quin typed, 'Yes, what is it about'
Carla16 typed, 'The party is a swim party for Dr. Marion's 'girls.' Some of us will be in bikinis, tankinis and some in one piece suits. You should see the bikini I just got.'
Belva14 typed, 'Hi all. I'm new here. I need some info on telling my mom and dad that I am wrong. I should have been a girl.'
Carla16 typed, 'Welcome Belva14. What do you need answers to? Did you read the FAQ here?'
Darby typed, 'Hi Belva. I'm new, too. You want to be a girl, too?'
Alexi12 typed, 'I do! Are you all boys who want to be girls? I'm new here too'
Belva typed, 'Bill is my real name, but my girl name is Belva which means beautiful view. I hate being a boy.'
Rosemarie said, 'Hi all. Mom needed to talk to me. How's everyone? Hi newbies Welcome to our group.'
Brooke15 said, 'I hated being a boy, too. When I told mom halloween 7 years ago I wanted to be a princess, mom helped me. I loved it and mom saw that I was happy.'
Quin typed, 'I hope I can be happy. Bye all, thanks. I gtg.'

******************************

When Marion rang the doorbell, Dan opened the door and said, "Hi Aunt Marion. Mom and Tommy, er Tarja, are here, but Melody was busy. She had a babysitting job and she couldn‘t break it. She would have been here if she didn‘t have it." Soon MaryEllen and Tarja came out from the kitchen, so Marion said, "Hello, sis. Is this Tarja? MaryEllen, Tarja and Dan, these are Craig, Ben, Averill and Neal. Sis, Dan and Tarja, this is Craig, my soon to be husband, and our kids - Ben, Averill and Neal." She looked at Tarja and gave her the present saying, "This is from Averill and me. I hope you'll like it."
Tarja took the gift and said, "Thank You." She looked at Averill, who had her dolls, and said, "Thank you."
Mary Ellen said, "Open the present, Tarja."
Tarja opened the gift and saw the sundress. She smiled and said, "This is so beautiful. Thank You."
Averill said, "Want to try it on, Tarja. I like your name!"
Tarja said, "Thank you."
MaryEllen said, "Dear, go try it on. Do you need help? Averill will help you. Then you can play with Averill‘s dolls."
Averill looked at Marion and said, "She doesn't know? Don't worry Tarja. Lets see how it looks on you. Yes, lets play with the dolls."
Tarja said, "Okay." Tarja and Averill ran to Tarja's bedroom.

After Tarja and Averill went to Tarja’s bedroom, MaryEllen and Marion went to the kitchen to finish up dinner. In the living room, Ben, Dan and Neal were talking about sports, fishing and boating with Craig. Ben said, "Dan think you'll like having a sister?"
Dan said, "It won't bother me to have another sister. I have a sister, so I'm glad Tarja will be happy." He looked at Ben and then said, “I knew Tommy didn’t like to play sports, but he loves to help mom with cooking. Dad said ‘Cooking is for sissies and women.’” Dan shook his head.
Craig said, “Boy, I doubt Mario or Emeril would like to hear that! Some of the country’s best chefs are men. Anyway, what is wrong with men cooking or women playing sports. There isn’t anything wrong with them.”
“I know that,” Dan said. “I need to talk to Marion if she would come to my school’s GSA club. I want my best friend to know that he isn’t alone. I’m worried about a few other boys, too.”
“Worried? How?” Craig asked. “I think Marion would accept the invitation to the GSA club.”
Ben said, “Mom went to my school’s GSA club. My best friend is gay, but I’m not sure.” Ben looked at Craig, to look at his dad’s reaction.
Dan said, “I’m straight, but I do have 3 friends who are gay and 3 who wants to be girls. When I told my jerk of a dad that I’m joining, he called it a club for morons and sickos.” Dan sighed, then continued, “He didn’t want me to join because he said those people can be cured.”
Craig said, “They can’t. I doubt if there is a gene, but I think gays are born being gay. I think your dad, Dan, did care if you had gay friends. I mean he thought they would ‘corrupt you‘. You dad has old fashioned values.”
Dan said, “Nope. He didn’t like gays. My dad is an asshole! He used to say when gays are killed the person who killed them should be honored. He hates the fact that Tarja is not into sports. He thought that Tarja would love it if he was forced.” He looked at Craig, Dan and Neal, then said, “Sorry, my dad is a jerk. I hope I won’t be like him when I become a dad. If I didn‘t enjoy football, I would quit. There are some homophobic jerks on the team.”
Ben laughed at the comment about loving sports if he was forced, then stopped. “Sorry, Dan, but that is BS. I still hate doing homework and dad force me.” He looked at Craig and smiled.
“Ben,” Craig said laughing, “You are right. Same with Neal and his veggies.“ Craig looked at Dan, then continued, “Dan, just look at the NFL. You don’t think all of those people are straight. Same with the NBA, NHL and Major League Baseball. I bet some are TV and TG, too. Dennis Rodmen was.” Craig looked at Dan and said, “Your teammates are homophobic, Dan? You know?”
Ben said, “Yes and when that guy who played for Orlando announced he was gay, jeez, that was in the news for days.”
Dan said, “There’s about 7 hateful homophobes on the team. They love tobeat up people who either they think are gay or supports gays. One of the group, was the starting QB this year, since he injured the starting QB.”
Craig said, “You are talking about John Amaechi, right? The players didn’t even knew he was. No matter what, there will be people who are homophobes. Try to ignore them, they aren’t worth the time. The coach should know about them attacking people. They should be kicked off the team.”
Ben and Dan - at the same time - said, “That’s true!” Dan and Ben looked at each other and smiled.

************************************

Meanwhile, 5 boys -- members of the high school football team, were walking around America Freedom’s Plaza. AFP was an urban renewal development in downtown Narboro, but these 5 boys, as usual, were causing trouble. They just walked out of a sporting goods store with a expensive fishing rod and reel without paying.

The boys were hanging out, whistling and yelling insults at the girls, commenting on some people and talking about beating a student at their school, as they do at least once a week. The last boy they beat up was a junior who was on the high school soccer team, a sport they call for sissies. They then saw their next victim. “Ok, here comes another sissy. Easy,” David Ansquer, the team’s Quarterback said. “Oh looky, he is carrying some books.” He laughed.
Bill Serex, the team’s wide reciever , Bradley Tarleton, the team’s tackle, Juan deOlloqui, the team’s running back, and Baurice Brown, another running back of the school, looked at the boy and Juan said, “Too Easy. Wait, this is one of those fags in the fag club at school. Ready to kick him?”
Baurice, an Afro-American, said, “Jeez, this white boy is a honky. This is going to be nice whipping a white boy’s ass.”
Bill, looked at his friends, but thought, ‘Do you guys really need to do this? This is stupid.’ Bill shook his head, then looked at Bradley, then said, “Sorry, I won’t be doing that! I got to get going.”
Dave, looked at Bill then said, “Are you a fag lover Serex and Tarleton? You fucking fag lover shouldn’t been on the football team. You should be on the powder puff football team. Faggots.” He then looked at the others, and said, “Any other of you fucking fag lovers? Lets get this fag.”
The others agreed, so with the exception of Bill and Bradley, they started towards the boy. Bradley and Bill was too shocked to say anything.

The boy, Kris Crawford, walked alone with his thoughts. ‘I don’t know what to do?’ Kris was walking home from the library to read up on homosexuality. He wanted to tell his folks that he was gay, but also he was worried about his friend, 15 year old Trey Winchester.
As Kris walked home, he felt a punch to his side, and he fell. Then he was punched and kicked, while his attackers were laughing. “What a stupid fag,” he heard someone say.

Unbeknownst to Kris, Dominick Shelton, a member of the school’s football team, but also a member of the schools GSA club, saw the attack. “Hey,” he yelled, “Pick on someone your own size.” He ran to help the boy being attacked.
Dominick, the school’s starting middle linebacker, was out looking for his buddy, Garvan Ceitinn, who texted a message to Dom : ‘Sorry Dom’ it said, ‘2nite the nite.’ Dominick knew that Garvan would try to kill himself, but he needed to help break up the attack. ‘I should’ve know,’ he thought, ‘The assholes of the team are doing it.’ Dom saw Dave was going to kick the boy, so Dominick ran and grabbed Dave’s leg and said, “Pick on someone your size, assholes. Want me to break your leg?”
Dave said, “You wouldn’t, fag lover. If you did, who’d start at quarterback next year?”
Dom twisted the leg and said, “Dave, you got the job this year because you had Zack injured. Zack is the quarterback, loser.” Dom twisted the leg and said, “Better tell your friends to stop before your football career comes to an end.” When Dave didn’t say anything, Dom twisted Dave’s leg.
Dave, was in pain, so he said, “Ok, guys stop kicking the little fag there. This fucking fag lover wants to fuck the fag.”
Dom, threw Dave against the wall and said, “You are a fucking homophobe, Ansquer.” He looked at the other two still kicking - and punching - Kris. He grabbed deOlloqui by the shoulder and threw him down, “’Stop picking on someone smaller, asshole’ I said. I know you are stupid, but what part can’t you understand?” Dom said as he pushed Juan into the wall. “Ok, White, you want to join your friends?” Dom said, as he grabbed Baurice by the leg.
Baurice looked at Dom and said, “Shit man, this honky is just a little fag. He is on the sissy soccer team. He isn’t man enough to be on the FOOTBALL team.”
Dom twisted his leg, and said, “Asshole, sorry, but if you think you are a man because you can beat someone smaller then you, then you are an ASS. You better get the hell out of here. If I ever see you beat on anyone again. I’ll put you into the hospital. Do you understand me?” He twisted the leg, “answer me, Jackass!”
Baurice said, “Hey man, this isn’t your problem. You fucking FAG Lover.” Dom started to twist Baurice’s leg and Baurice felt a pain and said, “Ok. Sorry. I guess you want to fuck this fag.” Dom pushed him against the wall and said, “I could’ve broken your legs assholes, but if I did, you couldn’t get into college. You guys are so stupid the only way you could get into college would be by football. Now, get out of my life.”

Bill, who was away from the fighting, came up to Dom and said, “I should’ve helped the boy. I’m sorry.”
Dom said, “Serex, do me a favor. I want you at the GSA meeting tomorrow. If you come, I won’t tell coach about the fight that you were part of it. If you don’t coach will know. These three jerks -,” he pointed to Ansquer, deOlloqui and White, “are going to be in coach’s doghouse.”

Bill looked at the boy and then at Dom. Bill said, “Okay, I’ll go to the GSA club.” He took out his cell phone, flipped it open and called 911. “Hello,” Bill said, “There is a boy on the sidewalk in front of 350 WhiteOak Ave. It looks like he was beaten. “ He then shut off the phone and walked off. Dom saw that Bill was upset.
Dom looked at the boy - who was on the ground and said, “Hey, Kris? Are you okay?”
Kris, looked at Dom, then said, “You know my name? Jeez, I thought you’d let them kick me.” He tried to focus but he couldn’t since he can’t find his glasses and his eyes were puffed up.
Dom saw the glasses of Kris’ on the ground, but one lens was out. Dom said, “Here’s your glasses, Kris. The lens is out of the frame.” He looked at the boys and said, “Now, if you want to be arrested stay around. I’m letting you go, but if you get into a fight with another GSA member, I’m going to have you arrested.” He reached into his pocket and took out his cell phone. Dom dialed a number and said, “Uncle Steve? I need your help.” Dom smiled as he watched the boys run from the scene, leaving the fishing rod and reel behind.
In a few moment, Bradley came up to them and quietly said, “Kris, I’m sorry they did it to you. They should never pick on anyone -- especially you. You are a great soccer player.” Bradley walked away and sniffed. ‘it’s time to get home,’ he thought to himself.
Bradley walked to where Bill was, which was at the fountain, sat down and they both started crying. They finally came to a point in their young life. They looked at each other and hugged.

Tarja and Averill were in Tarja’s room. Averill said, “Nice room. You need some girly things around the room. It looks like a boy’s room. Come on, lets see how your dress fits.”
Tarja was afraid to change, but Averill said, “Tarja, I’m just like you - a boy.”
Tarja said, “You are?? You look so beautiful, Averill.” Tarja then started to change and soon - with help from Averill - saw the dress on her. She smiled and said, “Thank you!”
Averill said, “Tell my mom, Tarja. I think you are going to have boys around you.”
Tarja giggled and said, “I’m too young!” Tarja thought about it and said, “Do you?”
Averill said, “You aren’t too young. You are my age and girls mature faster then boys. Yes, I do have a boyfriend, his name is Faine Price. He is in the 5th grade. Anyway, lets show you off to our moms.” They left Tarja’s room and headed to the living room.

At the fountain, Bradley and Bill hugged each other as they cried. They knew that they should have stopped it, but they were chicken. Luckily Dom was there, but they knew they were gay.
Bill said, “We should’ve stopped them from attacking Kris. I know I’m going to the GSA meeting tomorrow after school. Dom told me that I wouldn’t be in trouble with the coach if I did. I’m going because I’m gay.”
Bradley said, “Me too. I’m going to be in there tomorrow.” He got up from the edge of the fountain and said, “I’m going to the JavaBit for a drink, then I am going home. See you at school.” He started to walk towards the coffee shop.

Kris and Dominick were sitting on the sidewalk, waiting for Dom’s Uncle Steve, when Bill came back to them. Bill looked at them, sat down on the sidewalk and said, “Sorry I didn’t do anything to help you.”
Dom looked at Bill and said, “Bill, this is Kris. Kris, this is Bill.”
Bill said, “Sorry, Kris. I shouldn’t have let them do that to you. I am a coward. I hope the GSA club will accept me.” Bill sniffed, so Dom knew Bill was crying.
Dom said, “They should. We have some straight members.” He looked at Bill and at Kris and wondered what he really meant by that.
Bill sniffed then said, “No, I am gay. After this, I knew I am gay, and Kris shouldn’t get hurt by them. I had to leave and I cried because Kris is a victim.” He sniffed then said, “I should tell coach that I was being a jerk. I know he’ll suspend me.”
Dom said, “I hope you can stay on the team. Kris, do you want Bill to be suspended?”
Kris looked at Dom and smiled. “No, he didn’t do anything wrong. I just want those three off the team. Bill, you are gay? Cool.” He looked at Bill and said, “I just hope - er, never mind. It would be a stupid idea.”
Bill said, “What? Lets hear what you want.” Bill looked at Kris and thought, ‘I would love you to be my boyfriend, but you don’t want a jock. You are special and you want someone special - and a jock is not special.’
Kris looked at Bill and smiled shyly. “Never mind,” he said, “It won’t happen.”
Dom looked at Kris and at Bill, then said, “Kris, what is the question? Bill won’t know unless you ask.”
Kris looked at Bill and said, “I wish you and I were friends and who knows, we might be lovers. I know it is stupid but I think you are handsome, Bill.”
Bill smiled and said, “Thanks, I was thinking that you wouldn’t want me, since I’m a jock. I love to watch you at soccer practice and seeing you in your uniform.” He looked at Kris, wondering if he should kiss him. “I think you are a caring boy, Kris.”

Meanwhile, at a coffee shop near the river, Trey was drinking a cold coffee based drink and typing on his notebook. He was chatting with his on-line friends in a chatroom, but he couldn’t find Kris.
Trey was messaging his buddies about his suicide tonight. He typed:
‘I just can’t stand it. I wish mom would let me be myself. It is a pain to TRY to being a boy, especially if your mom think you are, but you can’t do any major sports.’

One of his online friends, screen name ‘BluesLuver’, typed: ‘Don’t kill yourself. I thought about killing myself when I was 15, but I didn’t and later that year I met my lover. We been together for 7 years, now. Do you have a friend?‘
Another, screen name ‘EQ14’ typed: ‘Don’t do that!! Think about your friends and your family. My boyfriend’s brother killed himself and his parents are still upset that he didn’t come to them. Do your mom and dad know you are gay?’
Another, screen name ‘XyloPlayer’ typed: ‘Dooes your school have a GSA club?’ he paused then typed: ’Oops Does. I can’t spell.’
Trey typed: ‘Blues, no one will ever like me. I wish I could tell my best friend, but I’m chicken. He’ll hate me. EQ, it is just me and my younger brothers. And no, she doesn’t know I’m gay, really not sure if I am gay or if I’m a girl in a boys body. Weird isn’t it. Xylo, yes, my school does have a GSA club, my friend is in it. I should join it. What will happen if someone see me?’ Trey saw 4 new chatters in the chat room - ‘TrainFan16’, ’ZaneF’, ’SP14’ and ‘SunBoy13’, so Trey typed: ’Hi Train, Zane, SP and Sun.’ He continued to type: ‘Blues your folks know about your boyfriend? What does your friends say?’
‘Blues’ typed: Hi Train, Zane, SP and Sun. My mom and dad knows about my bf. Dad at first didn‘t like him, but dad can see that I‘m happy. When I first attempted my suicide, mom and dad kinda knew that I was gay. Mom and dad loves Robert as their son, too. Robert‘s mom wants to know if we are going to adopt. J We might! Thou it is fun trying J’
‘SP’ typed: Hi all, Don’t kill yourself. Don’t!!! That would be the worst thing to do.’
‘Blues’ typed: ‘Trey, I bet he‘ll love you. Don‘t ever s ay you don‘t have friends. Unfortunatly yopu might see who your friends are at a funeral, then it‘ll be too late. Trey, you might find a special person tonight. My friends know I’m gay, I have 3 friends who are boys and 4 friends who are girls.’
‘EQ’ typed: ‘Hi Train, Zane Sp and SunBoy. Trey, it isn’t weird. Some boys do like wearing girls clothes. Ever been to Big Closet?’
‘Train’ typed: ‘You talking about suicide? Don’t do it! My friend tried it and he is at ‘Huntington General’ now. He told me that he loves me, but I didn’t tell him that. I did it to him. I’m so stupid.’
‘Blues’ typed: ‘You didn’t. Do you love him, Train? You should visit him and tell him that you love him - if you do.’
Trey typed: ‘’Train, Huntington General’? You are in Narboro? EQ, the Big Closet? What’s that?’
‘Train’ typed: ‘Yes, I just hope he’ll be fine. I love him. I’m sorry that I didn’t tell him before. You think I should? Yes, I live in Narboro. You know the area? Trey, the Big Closet is cool. It has lots of nice stories. We - as teens aren’t supposed to be there, but I love to read about teen boys wearing cute dresses. The thing is that I am a TG. My mom knows I am.’
EQ typed, ‘Cool, so am I, Train. My mom let me dress up at my house but we might see a doctor that someone told my mom about. Big Closet is a cool website for T Gs. Nice stories there.’
Trey typed: ‘Yes you should. Yes, I live in Narboro. I am at ‘JavaBit’, where are you? Wait I heard about the website, but never been there. Good stories there? I usually read Nifty.’
‘Blues’ typed: ‘Cool, JavaBit is a cool spot. I’m at ‘Mall Coffee’, since it’s near my home.’
‘Train’ typed: ‘That is near my house, I live at ‘Fire Cherry Meadows.’ You go to ‘JavaBit’ a lot, Trey?’
‘Sun’ typed: ‘You guys know each other? You are in the same town! Are all of you gay? I am?’
‘Xylo’ typed: ‘I am. My ‘rents knows I am. BTW, Sun, I like your handle. You a nudist?‘’
‘Sun’ typed: ‘Yes we are naturists. Xylo, you a Xylophone player?’

Dom, Bill and Kris were sitting on the sidewalk and Dom looked at the two boys. “Guys, I think you two could be wonderful. I was out trying to find my friend. He told me that he was going to kill himself. I wanted to find him.”
Bill and Kris looked at each other and they said, “I’ll help you look for your friend.” Bill then said, “Lets go. When was the last time you chatted with him, Dom?”
Kris said, “My friend was going to kill himself tonight. I need to find him, too.”
Dom was going to say something when, he saw his Uncle Steve walking up to them. Dom looked at him and said, “Hey, Uncle Steve! I hope you can fix Kris’ glasses. A group of jerks were attacking him, but I stopped it.”
Dom’s Uncle Steve, a gay man who is 34, looked at them, then thought, ‘Another victim of a hate crime.’ Steve looked at Dom and said, “What happened?” He then set down the carrying case.
Dom looked at Kris and said, “A bunch of football players decided to attack Kris here. I saw them attacking him, so I decided to end it. Kris is a member of the GSA at the school. Bill -” Dom looked at Bill, “is joining the GSA club.”
Uncle Steve said, “Nice to meet you, Kris and Bill. Lets see what we can do for your glasses.” Steve got the glasses from Dom and said, “It should be fine. It will be about 15 minutes.” He looked at the coffee shop near them and said, “Come on, lets have something to eat.” Uncle Steve picked up the carrying case and walked towards the coffee shop followed by Dom, Kris and Bill.

Averill and Tarja went to show their moms Tarja’s new dress. Tarja said thank you to her Aunt Marion and then Averill and Tarja started to play with Averill’s dolls and as they were - they were talking about boys, while Aunt Marion and MaryEllen laughed and MaryEllen said, “Boys. I was wondering what subject they’d be interested in.”
Averill and Tarja looked at each other and Averill said, “Dolls!! I got to get Tarja some dolls. Your room looks boyish!! You are not a boy!” She looked at Tarja and said, “Do you like any boys in your class?”
Tarja blushed and said, “There is one. His name is Ashton Williamson. He is cute. Do you?”
Averill blushed and said, “Yes, I do. Besides Faine, I like this boy named Rory O’Ryan. Faine and Rory are so cute!” They both started to giggle.
Marion and MaryEllen looked at their special girls and said, “From being a boy, to talking about boys. Typical girls.” They laughed.

When Dom’s group - including Uncle Steve - stepped into ‘JavaBit’, Uncle Steve saw his young friend was there. Bill saw that Bradley was sitting alone and Kris thought he saw Trey typing on his computer. They all sat at a booth and Uncle Steve said, “Get whatever you want. Kris, Your glasses will be good as new.”
Kris looked at the menu, so Bill said, “Let me get you a drink you might love, Kris. Do you like coffee?”
Kris said, “I never had coffee. Do they have chocolate based drinks?”
Bill said, “Yes. Let me get you a good drink.” He went to the counter and ordered the drinks, then want to where Bradley was sitting. “Brad, come over to where we are. You are welcome to sit with us.”
Bradley said, “Okay, are you sure? I mean, I should’ve helped Kris. I didn’t and he might hate me.”
“Kris isn’t mad, I am going to the GSA meeting tomorrow,” Bill said. “You should, too.”
Bradley said, “Kris isn’t? Are you sure?” Bradley was upset that he didn’t help Kris, but he needed to say that he was sorry. ‘I just hope they’ll be kicked off the team. We don’t need BULLIES on the team,’ Bradley thought. He got his drink and went to the table where they are sitting and said, “Kris, I’m sorry I didn’t help you. I wish I could make it up to you.”
Kris smiled at Bradley and thought, ‘Trey would love you. I just hope Trey isn’t dead. I need to find him - and let him meet Bradley. This would be nice.’ Kris looked at Bradley smiled at said, “Its okay, Brad. I think you know that you if wanted to protect me that you’d be labeled a ‘FAGLOVER’, but at least you didn’t attacked me.”
Bradley said, “I’m sorry, but I should have helped you. I’m not sure of your sexual orientation, but hell, I’m not sure of mine. I love guys, but --” Bradley sighed and said, “I want to be dressed up as a girl when I have sex. That is why I’m weird.”
Dom looked at Bradley and said, “You could be a girl trapped in a boys body, Bradley. What I mean is that you could be transgendered. You might love males because your mind thinks you are a female. You wouldn’t be the first GSA member to be a TG, Brad. I hope you’ll join.” He sighed at said, “I just hope I can find Garvan. He sent me a text message.”
Bradley said, “Garvan? I thought I saw him 45 minutes ago at ‘AllDay Fitness.’ Do you think I should tell the coach that I was involved with the attack?”
Dom said, “AllDay Fitness is where he is, Brad? I hope he is still there. Do you have a membership?”
Brad said, “Yes, I do. I like to use the pool there. Do you want to see if he is still there?”

At the Mileham’s, Averill and Tarja were playing with Averill’s dolls when MaryEllen said, “Honey, here are three more gifts.” She handed Tarja two smaller boxes to Tarja, while a big box was next to her. “I hope you like them.”
Tarja opened the smaller box and there was a doll, and then opened another, which was another doll, then opened the big box - which was a Victorian style dollhouse.
Tarja said, “Thank you, mommy.”

Meanwhile, at the ‘Triple Pines Motel’, a man said to himself, ‘No one will ever accept that. I’m going to kill them. Especially the freak! If I can’t have my family, no one will.

up
72 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thanks..

I hope now I could get it linked to the other chapters!! I also hope I won't take as long as I did for Chapter 10. (I am writing Chapter 11 as we speak)

TGSine --

TGSine --958