Mommy I don't want to try out for the baseball team again Part 6

Printer-friendly version

Mommy I don’t want to try out for baseball again! Part 6
By Princess Pantyboy

Me, Kelly 9-year-old boy
Miley 5-year-old little sister
Mommy 42-years-old looks 21-years-old
Grandmother/Elizabeth(Liz)Wilmington 77-years-old acts like 100-years-old
Alice Goodyear/ Sister Alice Principle of St. Mary’s school
Samantha (Sam) 5-year old girl
Ms. Karen Dance instructor

All,
I added a few paragraphs from Part 5 so my story would be easier to read, I hope you enjoy my story, I am sure I have missed a few spelling errors an especially errors with grammar so please forgive I am trying.
Hugs Princess

A pretty lady like my mommy walks up to us and she kneels down in front of us three. “Okay girls now who is this pretty little girl that everyone has been watching and clapping over?” both Alice and Peggy hug their mommy one on each side of her as their mommy stares at me.

“This is Miley she is my new best friend mommy. Isn’t her hair pretty?” Alice says, while she looks up into her mommy’s eyes smiling at us.

Peggy pulls on her mommy’s short skirt. “No mommy Miley is my new best friend too.” I look at Peggy as they both look like they are going to start whining to their mommy about who is my best friend, I guess girls are weird.

“Wow Miley you did great.” I turn when I hear my grandmother’s comments and she is smiling at me. The twins mother stands back up and I can see she is wearing pink panties under her short skirt, as I get nervous and start playing with my ponytail.

I notice the real Miley staring at me shaking his head as he watched me looking up their mother’s short skirt. “Hello I am Mrs. Thomas and these are my twin daughters Peggy and Alice. We were watching little Miley here and she was amazing how long has she been in ballet?”

“Well this is her first ballet lesson actually. Oh, and I am Elizabeth Wilmington you can call me Liz, and this is my grandson Kelly and you already met my granddaughter Miley. I think we are all surprised on how little Miley did in her first ballet lesson.”

I put my legs together because I need to go potty really bad and this is the first time I haven’t worn a diaper or pull-up in a long time, I hope we leave soon so I can go potty. “Well hello Mrs. Thomas and of course hello girls how are you all doing?” I turn seeing Ms. Alice or sister Alice start talking. I watch while Peggy and Alice give her a hug together. “Are you girls enjoying your summer vacation I hope?”

“Oh yes sister Alice we are and we have a new best friend in the whole world, Miley do you want to meet her?” I close my eyes realizing earth is such a small place guessing the twins go to St. Mary’s school. “Well I would love to but I already know little Miley and her big brother Kelly and their grandmother as well.”

I stare at the real Miley and he, I mean she is just staring at me shaking her head like she is waiting for the perfect moment to tell everyone I was looking up Mrs. Thomas skirt staring at her pretty panties. “Well my twins seem to have become best friends with your little granddaughter, maybe she could come over and go swimming sometime while it's still summer.” Oh, god that is the last thing I want to do is spend time with two little toddler girls.

“Not to be nosey but I'm guessing their parents don’t live locally? This is a small town and parents with small children know all the other parents with children and probably go to the best school in town St. Mary’s with sister Alice here.”

I look up at the big people talking, I turn seeing the real Miley smiling at me while I feel both the twins playing with my long hair. “Oh you are right my grandchildren live one town over with their mother who is away on a business trip so I am taking care of the little darlings. Okay Kelly here is not exactly little he is a big boy now.”

“I can see my twins are going to want to spend more time with little Miley here so when their mom comes back from her business trip hopefully they will still be able to get together, and maybe have Miley spend the night for a slumber party or even just to hangout around our pool.”

The real Miley turns and stares at me again. “Oh I think that would be great for little Miley to have our mom dress her up in a pretty dress and take her over to play with her new little girly friends.” I hear the real Miley saying.

“Maybe our mom could take Miley and her new friends to dance class too. I bet Miley would love to show off her new leotard and pink tights to our mom.” Then it hits me mommy will be back, and see me dressed like a little girl and loose her mind and she is always teasing me about how girly I look with long hair. Oh, know if mommy seen me wearing girl’s clothes let alone dresses and pink leotards with tights she would freak.

I go into deep thought and I want to cry but instead, everything gets quiet and I see everyone turned staring at me. Ms. Karen and Ms. Thomas have their hands covering their mouths staring at me up and down. I look down and see pee dripping down my legs soaking my tights. I start to cry not realizing I just wet myself in front of everyone.

“Oh little Miley I guess it was too soon for you to go without your diaper. I am sorry Ms. Karen I should have said something when she came out of the locker room in her new pink tights and leotards with no diaper on.” I look down feeling so embarrassed. “It's was a pleasure meeting you Mrs. Thomas but I need to get the little one changed and calmed down. I think it would be great for your twins to spend some time together with little Miley and we have a pool also so if you need some big people time just give me a call and the three little girls can play together.”

Ms. Karen smileys down at me shaking her head slowly. “I am afraid it is my fault I am the one that was pushing little Miley to wear big girl panties when she is obviously not ready for them yet.” I continue to cry softly when I feel grandmothers hand, and Ms. Karen's hand both of them holding my hands as we start walking towards the locker-room.

“We will get you fixed up in no time at all Miley, so please stop crying everything is okay sweetie.” I hear Ms. Karen saying to me. “Is your pretty dress still hanging up inside the bathroom stall sweetie?”

I nod my head yes but still cry softly, I start to catch my breath being away from all the other people that watched me pee my panties. “I am so sorry Ms. Karen and grandmother I didn’t even know I was peeing my panties until I seen everyone staring at me. I am so sorry please don’t be angry at me.” I look up at grandmother and Ms. Karen looking at each other surprised.

“We are not angry with your little one, accidents happen right Karen?” Grandmother says as she starts pulling my arms out of the leotard, the leotard hangs on my waist with my arms free and naked. “I didn’t bring the diaper bag in with me.”

I look down sadly while I stare at the pee stains going down between my legs and then down both my legs. “I think I remember one of the mothers had her baby here and left her diaper bag, and I put it up in the supply cabinet; hold on while I get it if you want to get her undressed Liz.”

“I am sorry I peed in my panties grandmother but I can get undressed by myself okay?” I feel grandmother lifting my right leg then my left, I step out of the pink stretchy leotard. I am standing only in my wet pink tights and panties.

I watch as grandmother turns the hot water on in the sink then puts my new leotard in soaking it. “Oh good it is still here, looks like there are two pull-ups in here so that is a good thing and a pink leotard with snaps between the legs that will work better for little Miley so she has protection the next time she has an accident.” Ms. Karen says bringing over the clothes.

“The women that left this diaper bag was visiting one of our recital's so I will leave the rest of the diaper bags contents in the locker here that I will put little Mileys name on it. All the girls in class have their own locker. All the girls in my dance studio have to be potty trained before they become students here.”

I remember Ms. Karen telling me that earlier. Oh, yes so I won't have to wear this leotard and tights ever again, and mommy won't ever see me wearing this super girly outfit. But what was she talking about be using the new pink leotard that has snaps between the legs for?

“I will make an exception for little Miley since she is so talented and can show the other girls her skills. You will have to wear this new pink leotard with the snaps between your legs so we can easily change her diaper or if she needs to run to the rest room to pull her pull-up down to go potty in class while she gets re-potty trained is that okay?”

I look up at grandmother hoping she will say I am too small to do ballet, and we will come back when I am better potty trained. “I think that is so kind of you Karen to let little Miley stay in the class as long as she wears her diaper or pull-up under her leotard. I will make sure she wears a diaper for the next lesson.”

“I am so glad that you are in our class Miley. You have so much talent and look how well you did on your first lesson, how awesome you will be with more training.”

Looking up at the smiley face of Ms. Karen I don’t know what to say. I thought I had an easy way out of doing ballet now it looks like I am stuck staying in ballet. “Oh yes I can't wait until her mother gets home and see’s little Miley doing ballet. Her mother was telling me she was starting to turn into a little tomboy, but we can both see that is definitely not the case isn’t that right little Miley?”

“I agree Miley is the pitcher perfect example of a sweet little girly girl isn’t that right little one, especially once she is potty trained.” I want to cry especially now it is so obvious everyone thinks of me as a girly girl and I'm not even a real girl. It does seem like I do act like a girly girl though. “Do you need some help getting your tights and panties off sweetie or can you get your diaper on I mean you’re pretty pink pull-up on by yourself like a big girl, are you a big girl Miley?”

I take the new pink leotard with snaps between the legs and the little pull-up and I see pink plastic panties on the pile too. “Um yes I can get undressed by myself I'm not a baby even though I did go pee in my panties.” I look up at them both staring at me like I'm supposed to say something else.

“Are you sure you are a big girl and don’t need any help sweetie?” I hear grandmother saying. I look up seeing Ms. Karen staring at me also with both of them with their hands on their hips.

It is never a good sign when mommy has her hands on her hips usually means I am in trouble or I'm going to be in trouble shortly. “Yes I am a big girl I can put my own diaper on I mean pull-up on.”

“Okay sweetie we trust you now here is a package of diaper wipes so you can clean the pee off of you and get cleaned up okay? We will wait here if you need some help okay?” I take all the clothes into the bathroom stall and I close the door. I pull down my wet tights and my panties slide down with them as I stand totally naked. I see my little penis that is all shriveled up and looks more like a little acorn sticking out of me. I push the tip of my penis and it is so soft it just goes up inside of me. Oh, no what did I do? I look down and my leotard must have pulled my little balls back up inside of me now my little penis is up inside of me and I look even more girly with nothing hanging between my legs.

I want to cry so bad but I already look like a girl so what’s the difference I guess. “Here sweetie let me take your wet clothes.” Grandmother opens the bathroom stall; I stand their naked facing grandmother. I hand her my pee soaked panties, leotard and tights. “Make sure you use the baby wipes around your little girl privates.” Grandmother pointing between my legs, I look down still seeing nothing hanging between my legs, I look so much like a little girl.

The diaper wipes are cold; I start to wipe myself clean with them and tossing them into the trash. The pull-up slides up my legs easily but feels kind of thin so I guess it is good to wear the pink plastic panties over it so if I do have another accident I won't pee through my diaper and have everyone see me peeing in my panties again. Wow this leotard goes on a lot easier with the snaps between my legs. I look down seeing how big the diaper and plastic panties look bulging through the pink leotard. I walk out of the bathroom stall.

“Oh sweetie I meant for you to put your dress back on, not your new pretty leotards. Karen come look at my little girly girl granddaughter here back in her leotard.” I feel grandmother taking my hand as we walk out of the bathroom stall. I see myself in the long mirror standing next to grandmother and Ms. Karen and I look like a little toddler baby with the diaper and pink plastic panties not seen but bulging through my new baby leotard.

What is grandmother saying I didn’t have to put this leotard back on I already feel like a baby toddler having to wear a diaper that everyone can see. “Here sweetie let me help you, we can just put your pretty dress over your new leotards that you wanted to wear so much. You will have to get your grandmother to wash your new tights so you are ready for your next ballet lesson little one.” I hear Ms. Karen saying to me and to grandmother.

“Here sweetie lift your arms over your head Miley okay?” I do as I am told, and lift both my arms in the air. The next thing I feel is grandmother and Ms. Karen pulling my dress over my head and pushing my thin little arms through the puffy sleeves. “Here ya go sweetie you can wear your leotard under your dress. We can for sure tell that you want to wear your pretty leotard everywhere, for your next class you can wear your diaper, and plastic panties under your leotard like you have on now okay sweetie?”

I want to cry so bad hearing that I now have to wear a diaper and plastic panties under my leotard. This is so messed up I have to even wear a leotard, and tights but now I have to wear a diaper and plastic panties underneath. “Well we should probably take our little girly girl slash ballet superstar home so you can take care of your next class Karen”

“Yes I do have to admit little Miley here gave me quit the workout in class today. I have to tell you Miley that I haven’t done that type of split both directions like that in over ten years I didn’t think I would ever be able to do it again but watching you make it look so easy I just followed you Miley so thank you again Miley for you being you. You truly are a very special little girl.”

Yea I'm thinking to myself you are right Ms. Karen I am a very special little girl because I am really a boy in a dress. “It was a pleasure meeting you Karen and thank you for adding little Miley to your ballet class.” Grandmother says while she is smiling holding onto my little hand. I see our reflection in the mirror and I truly look like a toddler baby girl.

“Hey what are you guys doing are you just leaving without even saying good bye to your best friend Miley?” I hear Samantha saying, I turn and see her smiling at me, and standing next to her is Ms. Alice or sister Alice. “I can't believe how great you are doing ballet Miley. I am so happy you are my best friend now.”

I smile hearing Samantha saying how good I am, I never hear anything positive from anyone. I am always being teased about being small or something. I can't believe how all these girls want to be my best friends. I never had any real friends let alone any best friends when I was a boy, I mean when I was dressed like a boy. Wait that’s not either what I meant, I mean I never had any friends until I started dressing like a little girl or I guess it would be easier to say when I started dressing like a sissy girl. I guess I'm not dressed like a sissy I am dressed like a girl but I act like a sissy.

“Yes it was a pleasure meeting all of you, it is so good to be surrounded by such smiling faces away from school. Speaking of school do all of you have any plans tomorrow? I know Kelly will have baseball practice with Samantha’s daddy and the team, maybe before you can stop by the school and then drop off Kelly at practice. I know little Samantha would like to see you Miley?”

I turn and look at the real Miley smiling at me. “Yea you girly girls can hang out together while I practice baseball. You baby girls can play with your Barbie's while I practice pitching.” I hear the real Miley saying.

“Yes that sounds great Miley I will bring my Barbie's and we can play Barbie's while Ms. Alice does her walk through at the school.”

Great the last thing I want to do is play Barbie's with a little girl. On the other hand, it can't be as boring as it was watching the real Miley trying out for the team. “Yes you see I have to open the school ya know like open all the windows let it air out from the school being closed all summer. I can't believe classes already are starting next week.” We hear Ms. Alice saying.

“Oh that sounds like a good time we have no plans except Kelly having baseball practice. Miley and I can help you get the school ready Alice. Or I should say Miley will be busy playing Barbie's with Samantha and I will help you with whatever you need help with.”

I see Samantha and Ms. Alice faces light up with excitement. “That sounds great I can really use all the help I can get. Miley and Kelly there is one thing you will have to remember when we are at the school you will need to address me as Sister Alice I don’t have to remind you now do I Samantha since you are already a student at St. Mary’s?”

“No Ms. Alice I remember that when we are at school I call you Sister Alice and when you are baby-sitting me or outside of school I can call you Ms. Alice right?”

I hear Samantha trying to act all grown up and smiling at me like she is my older sister or something and I have to do as she says. “Yes that is correct Samantha.” I guess I am the little one after all, I am the one that peed their panties in front of everyone so I better not bring to much attention to myself or I will be treated like the baby I have been acting and looking like.

“Okay than that is the plan for tomorrow. Thank you again Alice from bringing us here and signing little Miley here in ballet and we look forward to tomorrow. Here is my phone number if you have a change in plans just call me and we will do plan B.” I see grandmother hand Ms. Alice her phone number and Ms. Alice handing back her phone number.

I don’t know how screwed up my life can get. I mean I have a play date with a little toddler girl and a nun, not to mention I am wearing a dress and no one will ever forget the diaper and plastic panties I am required now to wear because I wet my panties while I was wearing some pink leotard and tights.

“Okay see ya tomorrow Miley.” Samantha comes over and hugs me good bye, I try to be nice and not hurt the little girls feels so I don’t say anything just hugging her back. We finial leave the dance studio and I feel like this has been the longest day of my life. We walk slowly back to mommy's van that grandmother is driving.

Before you know it, we are back to grandmother’s house and I start to feel more relaxed. “Okay children it has been a very long day so why don’t you go upstairs and get your pajamas on and hurry on back down and I will have homemade chocolate cookies and milk for a snack before bed.

“I’ll race you Miley, even though you’re just a little girl so I will be faster than any girl.” I hear the real Miley saying. I want to prove her wrong just like I did when I was doing that ballet dance thing that I was really good at.

I feel grandmother pat my bottom. “Oh yea girls can be fast too ya no right grandmother?” I stick my tongue at the real Miley.

“That’s right girls can be as fast as boys I am sure Miley.” I stick my tongue out again at the real Miley and he starts to run up the stairs.

I start running too. “Hey Kelly you didn’t say you were going to start to run, you have to say ready, 1-2-3 go, you cheated Kelly. Grandmother tell Kelly he cheated and us girls aren’t slow.” I yell to grandmother; I follow the real Miley up the stairs. I don’t realize how girly I was talking or that grandmother was just shaking her head with me whining like the little toddler girl I must look like.

“Whatever I will give you a chance to race again little sister.” I hear the real Miley saying. “We can race who can get their pajamas on first then run downstairs for cookies and milk.”

Kelly, I mean the real Miley is trying to cheat again. “No way I have to take my dress off and then my leotard that is way more clothes then a boy has to take off no bet.” I try to pull my dress off and realize I can't get at the buttons in the back. I walk over to Kelly’s room and he is standing just in his Spiderman underwear. “Hey Kelly can you un-button the back of my dress I can't reach the buttons?”

“Sure little sister I can do that. Come over here and stop looking at me because I'm wearing only my underwear. I don’t stare at you when you’re wearing your pink diaper or when I can see up your dress when you bend over. Speaking of I watched you at ballet looking up that pretty lady’s skirt and you were staring at her panties.”

I feel the dress start to slide down my shoulders. “Here I will help you or we will never get our cookies and milk.” I start to feel Kelly I mean the real Miley pulling my dress over my head until I am just standing in my pink leotard.

“Yea homemade chocolate chip cookies too and milk to dip them in. You ever think why mommy never makes us homemade cookies like grandmother?” I am not paying any attention to her when she pulls my dress off and then kneels down between my legs and un-buttons the three snaps between my legs. I feel the leotard being pulled off of me and I am standing in my panties now, well I am standing only in my plastic panties and pull-up.

I turn and see our reflection in the mirror of me the older brother wearing pink plastic panties with dancing bears all over it that covers my diaper. I see my little sister the real Miley wear Spiderman underwear and no shirt. I look so small and how messed up is this. Before I can put too much thought into it I feel her hand me my new clothes back seeing the dress and leotard pushed in my hands.

“Here little sister take your girly clothes back to your room since I helped you get un-dressed. I need to get my pajamas on then we will race down stairs so hurry I will meet you back here when you are dressed okay little sister?” Kelly says I mean the real Miley. Wow it is getting harder to remember that she is my little sister with her being taller than me and with her having a crew cut hairstyle.

I walk back into my new room and put my new leotard on a hanger and hang it up and put it away in my closet since it's not dirty, I than toss my dress into the Landry basket. I open my dresser and I see a stack of nightgowns and I see the second one is a pink one with dancing bears all over it and matches my plastic panties so I pull that over my head and see Kelly waiting for me at my door wearing Spiderman pajamas. Thinking back before we came to grandmother’s house, if I was getting un-dressed I would have just thrown all my clothes on the floor that I just took off. I definitely wouldn’t be picking through my pajamas to match my underwear or in this case my plastic panties.

“Hey little sister when you finish your daydreaming are you ready for your big brother to beat you again racing down the stairs?”

I shake myself back to reality making a mental note not to act so girly even though it seems I am getting more and more like a girly girl. “Hey I am ready but no cheating this time. Make sure you say 1-2-3 go and then we will race to the kitchen table and the first one there gets to pick the cookies okay?”

“Sounds good to me 1-2-3 go.” I watch as Kelly runs out of my room before I even start running he is half way down the stairs.

I run as fast as I can but he is already there making a pile of the homemade chocolate chip cookies. “You cheated again I wasn’t ready Kelly. Grandmother he cheated again and started the race before I was ready. He is just a big Meany who doesn’t play fare grandmother.” I put my head down with my hand crossed across my chest in the typical little girl pouting mood.

“It will be okay sweetie. All things are possible, and everything is better with grandmother’s world famous homemade cookies. Now eat up and make sure you drink all your milk sweetie.” Grandmother says while smiling at me and I smell the cookies and start smiling too. I think she is right about anything is possible with grandmother’s cookies it really does make everything okay.

The cookies are still warm when I start dipping them into the milk and I see a chocolate chip smile on Kelly with his crew cut and chocolate chips smeared on the side of his face. He is eating them so fast like it's the last homemade cookies on the planet. Wow I have been thinking of him, I mean her as my big brother more and more but look at me no one told me to put this pretty nightgown on I just did it not to mention I picked the pretty one that matches my panties.

“Okay little ones now that your treat is done off to bed I'm going to take a nice bath make sure you go potty before bed okay?” Grandmother walks up to me and sticks her hand under my nightgown like I am a baby checking my diaper. But before I can complain her treating me like a baby I remember peeing in my panties in-front of everyone at ballet class. “Good girl no wet diaper make sure you go potty before bed.” Grandmothers turns not waiting for me to respond as she walks upstairs slowly.

I just finish my last cookie still seeing the chocolate all over Kelly’s face. “Umm I already went grandma and I am excited about my first baseball practice tomorrow.” Kelly says, I mean the real Miley says. Let's race upstairs again little sister, I bet you I can win again.”

“No I don’t think so I am actually full and don’t think I can run anywhere Kelly.” I see a smile on the real Miley when I call him, I mean her Kelly. We both walk up the stairs slowly and I hear the bathroom door shut as we get to the top of the stairs. “Oh man I needed to go to the bathroom really bad before bed, and now grandmother is in the bathroom.”

We can hear the water filling the tub from the hallway. “Well you’re wearing a diaper just use it. Grandma is going to be taking a long bath I am sure like she did last night.”

“Yea you are probably right she did take a long bath last night. But I don’t want to wet my diaper, I mean I never wet it on purpose before. I was really nervous today when I wet myself and now I need to go really bad and I don’t want to wet my pull-up and upset grandmother you heard how proud she was of me still being dry when she checked my pull-up.”

I walk into my room and the real Kelly follows me. “Well you could just pee in your diaper than change it before you go to bed and grandma won't know it's the same diaper or pull-up, right?”

“Yea that is true but I never peed in my diaper on purpose and you will probably tell grandmother if I do it.” I look at Kelly and he looks tired like he just wants to go to bed and I feel the same way but no way I can hold it that long.

Kelly sits on my bed and rubs his eyes. “Why would I tell on you it was my idea anyway I'm the one that would get in trouble. There is only one pull-up left so if I was you I would pee in your diaper now then change it in the morning so in case you have another accident while your sleeping you still have a clean diaper to change into when you wake up then grandmother won't know you peed your diaper right?” The messed-up thing is that makes sense and I am so tired I just want to go to bed.

“I'm going to bed so If you want me to help you, I will because it hasn’t been that long since I wet myself on purpose. So, do you want me to show you how to wet your diaper on purpose since you said you have never done that before.”

I shut my door and walk over to Kelly who is still wearing Spiderman pajamas and really does look more like my big brother than I did when I was the big brother. “Okay what do I have to do?”

“Okay the first thing you have to do is, hold on let me check thought I heard grandma.” I watch as he opens the door a crack and looks out and sees grandmother must still be in the bathroom. “Okay first lift up your nightgown up under your chin so I can see your panties and diaper so I know you’re doing it correct.”

Whatever I guess so I lift up my short nightgown and stare at my big brother Kelly who I guess I need to trust because at least he knows how to wet his diaper when he was little. “Okay now what do I do Kelly I mean Miley?”

“First since I am helping you need to start calling me Kelly all the time you got it or I'm not going to help you little sister?”

I roll my eyes but I guess I look and act like a little sissy girl and I forget to call him I mean her Miley anyway so no big deal I guess. “Okay whatever Kelly, you happy now what do I have to do to wet my pull-up?”

“Okay first you bend your knees as far as you can like you are sitting on the toilet and hold your nightgown up so I can make sure you are bending over squatting down.” I do as I am being told but I do feel like the pressure in my tummy feels better so maybe he is right.

I hear the water in the bathroom go off than I look back at the real Miley. “Okay that is good now just push a little bit to start yourself peeing, just close your eyes and make believe you are sitting on the toilet and you start to pee okay?”

“I guess, if you say so Kelly.” I start to feel a little bit of pee finally starting to drip into my diaper. “Oh it's working but I am only going a really little bit of pee I know I need to pee a lot more when I was standing up.”

I hear the real Miley get closer to me. “Okay if you are starting to pee a little bit you need to push real hard and that will make you pee faster I promise just push harder okay little sister?”

“Okay I guess I’ll just push harder.” I do as I am told and I push harder a little bit more. “Oh it's working I am starting to go more.”

The real Miley smiles. “Good now push with all you might before you stop peeing so you can finish going pee now hurry up before it starts going slow again okay?”

“OK, okay I will push real hard now.” I start pushing really hard now and I do start to pee more but I also feel pressure building and oh no I can't do this. I start to feel my bottom start to have pain and I can't stop it, I feel myself start to go poop in my diaper. Oh, no I can't stop pushing and I feel my diaper filling up with poop and pee.” I am still squatting down; I open my eyes seeing the real Miley smiling at me while I fill my diaper with poop.

We both turn our heads hearing the bathroom door opening, I get really super quiet and try not to make any sound while I am still squatting down with my nightgown pulled up to my chin with my back to the door, or my diapered bottom on display. I notice Kelly hide behind my bed.

“What are you doing little one?” I hear grandmother saying as she walks into my room with my back to her, I turn my head making eye contact with her while I am still squatted down. The second our eyes meet I start crying and start to pee and poop more in my diaper un-controllably. “Oh I see you are peeing in your diaper, or by the smell of things you are also going poop too. I guess you are the little baby in the family. I will be right back once I get dressed I will be back with the diaper bag.”

I am still crying when I see the real Miley stand back up next to my bed once grandmother is out of the room. “I didn’t tell you to go poop in your pull-up too, you really are a baby like grandma said hehehe.” I hear the real Miley saying as she giggles like the real girl she is. “If I was you I would get in the bathroom and take your panties and pull-up off and empty it in the toilet or grandmother is going to be treating you like the baby you look like. I wouldn’t be surprised if she come back with a baby bottle for you to drink.”

“Your right Kelly I couldn’t stop going poop it feels like my pull-up is full of poop now can you walk me to the bathroom this feels so gross with poop and pee filling my pull-up.”
I feel Kelly taking my hand, we walk even with me still slightly bent over walking with a diaper full of poop and pee inside my plastic panties.

We enter the bathroom. “Okay use your hands and pull down your plastic panties, do it fast before the pee soaks through the pull-up then it will get messy.” I let go of my nightgown and slide my plastic panties down, I step out of them.

“Okay now drag your pull-up down your legs slowly so the poop doesn’t fall out of it and make sure you stand as close or maybe even over the toilet so the poop goes in the toilet not the floor that would be super gross. I will hold your nightgown up so no poop gets on it.”

This has to be the grossest thing; I see the poop in the diaper and it is now all balled up and I dump it into the toilet flushing it immediately “Wow what happen to your little penis did it fall off into the toilet. I don’t see it or your balls anywhere. I guess you really are my little sister hehehe.” I sit on the toilet and start to wipe my bottom clean. “I'm going to bed make sure you put a new pull-up back on you because if you couldn’t stop yourself from pooping in your diaper or pull-up that means you can't control yourself very good little sister.” I watch while Miley I mean Kelly walks out of the bathroom, guess I have to call him I mean her Kelly now.

“Oh hi grandma I heard umm Miley crying, I wanted to see if I could help her. Miley is in the bathroom cleaning up from going poop in her pull-up, I'm going to bed good night grandma.” If the real Kelly only knew that I tricked him into going poop in his pull-up like the baby, he is.

Grandmother smiles at the real Miley walking out of the bathroom. “Um I'm sorry grandmother, I never had an accident like that before.”

“It's okay sweetie that’s why they call it an accident. I will buy some more diapers tomorrow and here is the last one for you. I still have some in the car from earlier but I want to have extra in the house and in the car in case you have more accidents my baby granddaughter. Now here is your pull-up but turn around so I can see you cleaned yourself really good. Now lift up your nightgown all the way up to your chin sweetie.”

I climb off the toilet flushing it, I lift up my nightgown and turn in a little circle showing grandmother I cleaned the poop of me. I am facing grandmother with my nightgown pulled under my chin and I look down between my legs and you can't see I have a penis or balls or anything. I want to cry so bad. I see grandmother handing me my pull-up. Good girl now you don’t want to stand around being all naked your big brother might come in here and see your little girl privates between your legs.”

“Okay sweetie, you are alright now so try to get a good night’s rest tomorrow will be another busy day sweetie.” I finish pulling the pull-up all the way, I take another look not seeing my baby penis or balls at all. Pulling the plastic panties up actually felt good knowing they kept me from making a mess on my floor like I did at ballet.

I walk back to my room and pull the Barbie sheets over my head and finally fall asleep in about 3 seconds I am out like a light.

(THE NEXT MORNING)

“Hey little sister are you awake yet?” I open my eyes and see Kelly jumping up and down on my bed pushing my Barbie comforter off of me. How the heck does he have so much energy this early. I just pull my head under the covers and try to go back to sleep. “Grandma asked if you are awake, and she wanted me to check your diaper and see if you are wet again. I told her you probably are and she went out to the van and brought more pull-ups inside and I put them in your new diaper bag. I love that you now have a diaper bag little baby sister hehehe.”

Oh, I wish she would shut up and maybe break her tongue or something so he can't talk anymore. Maybe I will get lucky and he will get hit in the mouth at baseball practice with a baseball, and won't be able to speak for a week. Oh, I could only be that lucky. All of a sudden I feel all the blankets are pulled off of me and the bed. Kelly jumps on me and sticks his hand between my legs and feels my diaper.

“Hey leave me alone you big Meany. I'm telling grandmother you are jumping up and down on me while I was sleeping.” I try to push him/her off of me but he is taller and stronger than me as he has me on my back feeling my diaper.

The real Miley jumps off of me and is smiling from ear to ear for some reason which is never a good thing. “Yup I was right grandma my baby sister is wet again. No poop this time though.” I hear the real Miley yelling from my doorway to grandmother downstairs. He must be crazy I can’t be wet, I put my hand between my legs feel how soaked the diaper is.

“I thought so to Kelly just have her come down and have breakfast with her wet diaper and she can get a dry one on after breakfast now both of you come on downstairs before breakfast gets cold.” We both hear grandmother saying and I slide out of bed and can't believe I wet my pull-up while I was sleeping. I must have been really tired I guess. Oh, well after breakfast grandmother said I can get rid of the wet diaper and get a dry one on.

I rub my eyes while I walk downstairs following Kelly, I mean the real Miley. “Good morning princess did you sleep well?” I continue to rub my eyes feeling so tired but the smell of French toast and bacon puts a smile on my face. Seems like the only breakfast we get from mommy is cereal and maybe toast depending if it is a weekend or workday.

“Umm yes grandmother I slept like a baby once my head hit the pillow I was out.” I watch while grandmother puts French toast on my plate and starts cutting my food up into small pieces. I notice the real Miley is cutting up hers by herself. I get ready to complain when grandmother asks if I want bacon, or sausage or both. “Both grandmother I am hungry it was a busy day yesterday I must have worked up an appetite.” I almost giggle I'm so excited to sit-down and eat a real breakfast.

The real Kelly shakes his head listening to me, he finishes cutting up his French toast. “Yea you slept like a baby and wet your diaper like a baby too, you are such a baby little sister. I am glad you have to wear a diaper or pull-up all the time now you sure embarrassed me peeing in your panties at ballet. I'm sure everyone was thinking how sad it was for me to have a baby sitter your age who still wets her panties.” I hear the real Miley and I want to cry because he is right.

“Now enough of that Kelly. Your little sister Miley had a couple accidents. Now apologize to your baby sister this very second young man.”

I look over at the real Miley smiling at me, but I'm not sure why. “Okay baby sister I am sorry I yelled at you, I am really sorry you have to wear diapers all the time now and if I can help grandma I will.” I hear Kelly, I mean the real Miley saying to me and grandmother, I feel like I am going to cry the thought of having to wear diapers all the time now and not even pull-ups but wearing real baby diapers. Oh, I hope I heard them both wrong but looking at the real Miley’s face smiling I think I'm in deep trouble.

“It is okay sweetie every little girl like you has accident’s once in a while. Your mommy called last night but with the time difference you both were deep asleep. I talked to her in detail about you Miley and your wetting your panties again.” I shake my head knowing this doesn’t sound very good so far.

I want to not cry but feel tears in my eyes. “Speaking of pull-up and diapers Miley, I am going to put you in diapers full time sweetie than after a while I will buy you more pull-ups and we will start re-potty training you again.” Oh, my god that is what she is saying.

“Your mommy agrees with me; she was actually very surprised that you have been wetting your panties uncontrollably and pooping in your diaper also. Your mommy actually thought Kelly would be the one that would have potty accidents.”

That is so messed up that she thought of me having accidents even when I was Kelly, I mean I am Kelly, but I am now Miley or act and dress like a sissy girl. “We will then put you into pull-ups then when you have to go potty you will be able to slide your pull-ups off and go potty in the toilet like a big girl.”

“For now, you will wear diapers all the time and that means using them all the time sweetie for pee and poop. I read online that it is the best way to re-potty train little girls like you sweetie. Your mommy will be calling soon with a date when she will be back, but she will continue your potty training when she gets back.

I can't believe my life is so messed up, my life can't get any worse. “Kelly your mom wanted me to ask you if you wanted to help your baby sister re-potty train she will double your allowance if you change her diapers?”

“Wow I really don’t want to change baby diapers but double my allowance is a great deal grandma.” Oh, my god I was so wrong life can always get worse, now my little sister is going to be changing my diapers.

The End of Part 6?

I hope you have enjoyed my story. Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me an email or chat we me on yahoo messenger. Let me know your thoughts, and if I should continue this story.

It really helps me when we get feedback from our stories.
Thanks again Hugs,
Princess

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess_pantyboy

up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I think if we see the mother

I think if we see the mother come back without noticing anything and the new Miley has to attend school, go to the salon, etc that could be really good