Dark days

Printer-friendly version

Dark days

The young woman lays on a bed - slowly crying herself to sleep -
her emotions a untamed storm - she can see no reason to go on - no future - her past only pain and suffering - just about no family and she has no where to call home besides her life on the road - she needs time in one place (with people who accept her for who she is) but knows it's unlikely to happen - she is on the edge between life and death - her life hanging by a thread...  She's crying out for help yet most of  Her so called "friends"  only are  pushing her closer to the edge with they dead- naming and miss-gendening of her   - each day of her life she is walking a tightrope - each day coming closer to the point of no return - she knows in her heart that's with out outside help it's only a matter of time before for she gets to that point - she is just not strong enough to handle it on her own...  - the death of a dear friend of her's taking her ever closer...    She has be fighting for so long - time has little meaning for her - fighting against the  hateful people who wish her gone -  the nasty comments - the transphobia of people /in the media /movies /TV - the stares/laughing /bad jokes from people she has never meet before - so tired of losing friends /family - of dealing with the personal/odd  questions that random people ask of her - with then offen getting upset /anger with her when she'll don't give the  answers they want to hear or when she doesn't have answer...  Offen those who know can never explain - those who can't will never understand...

up
60 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hi -yes it's a dark story but

Hi -yes it's a dark story but it's my story about my life at this point in time - things have been rough for me over the last few months + a few weeks ago I came very close to ending things (and ended up in hospital - where I was repeatedly dead name /misgenden by the people in the hospital...) any how each day is a tight-rope for me (as told in the story) part of the reason for this story is to help get me thoughts down in a place where I'm not judge for being true to my self - it's coming up 2 years since I started living my true life.... Side note- the friend that past away today (fishing misshapen) was one of a few friends that had accepted me fully for who I am and never judge me for being true to my self...

I hope things turn around for you

There are lots of good people around that will accept you. I sincerely wish you are able to seek and meet people that will alleviate some of the isolation you describe. If you can, seek help from whatever resources are available. Keep reaching out to everyone. To lose even one person to isolation and depression diminishes us all.

Sending to you hugs, warm feelings, and hope.

Wendy