Easy As Falling Off a Bike pt 3123

Printer-friendly version
The Daily Dormouse.
(aka Bike, est. 2007)
Part 3123
by Angharad

Copyright© 2017 Angharad

  
007b_0_0.jpg

This is a work of fiction any mention of real people, places or institutions is purely coincidental and does not imply that they are as suggested in the story.

I was impressed by Danielle knowing who wrote the poem I’d quoted just a snatch from and not only knowing it but being able to offer some sort of intelligent comment about it. She had grown a little physically but quite a lot emotionally and maturity.

When she’d lived here as a boy, we didn’t expect too much from her or should that be him? Anyway, she’d played football very well and survived rather than prospered at school spending much of her time protecting her then brother, Billy, who eventually decided to become Billie and removed the worry from her.

The attack on Peter and her in the loo in France caused both of them longstanding trauma and seemed to undermine their sense of masculinity as well as other things, including the guilt that formed because they had both ejaculated on being sodomised. Although we tried with the professionals to explain that wasn’t necessarily a pleasure response but a physiological one based upon pressure on the prostate gland, they seemed unable to integrate it as such.

They were both ostracised somewhat after the attack and Peter went on to castrate himself nearly bleeding to death in the process. When he recovered, I encouraged Danny to maintain a friendship because Peter was seen as even more weird by his contemporaries and had very little social contact. When he started to call himself Pia and began wearing dresses, I should perhaps have seen problems arising but I felt sorry for the kid and thought that Danny was tough enough mentally to cope with it. What I hadn’t realised was that Danny and he were both dressing up and wearing makeup, with Danny being better at most things girly, perhaps because he was surrounded by it most of the day.

Once I found out about this, I allowed him to experiment and he even persuaded Julie to give him a makeover. To try and put him off I persuaded him to live as a girl for a month and we even went to Scotland with him as such, then Alison’s suicide had a huge impact upon him and he remained in girl fashion for some extra weeks because he felt he needed to honour her memory at the funeral.

When Pia performed her illegal surgery on him, the surgeons finished the job on the feminised boy believing they were doing him a favour and as Pia had mutilated him enough to prevent any sort of repair as a male possible. It had all been done at speed too before he bled to death, which astonished the surgeons. I suspect it had a similar effect on Danny to wake up as the possessor of a vagina and clitoris which made being a boy somewhat more difficult. I did find out that they had discussed him losing his testicles but I was never sure how much of that was really just bravado and being a little carried away with the theory, which as we all know is very different to the practice.

After an initial reluctance, I got her to give herself to the role she’d had forced upon her and eventually she realised she could still play her beloved football once I’d signed her up at the convent with her sisters. She quickly recovered her previous skills and if anything became even better, learning too, that while she was good as a boy, she was seen as outstanding as a girl. When she was head-hunted to play for a women’s team and then spotted by an England scout, she was signed up first for the school’s team and then for the senior women’s team.

She realised that whereas she’d been accepted as boy who was above average at soccer, as a girl she was seen as extremely talented and she enjoyed both the praise and improved social status it gave her which was much greater than she’d received from being a boy. She’d also proved she could be better at academic studies than she’d thought she could by being home tutored and then enrolled at the convent and as far as I know, she still plans to go to university as well as continue her soccer career. As a boy, I think she’d have had to make a choice between them and the soccer would have won. She might have been good enough to earn a reasonable living at it while she was able to play, but as a young woman, she’s discovered a wider vista and I think will give her greater fulfilment in time than just being a footballer.

The maturity has shown in her becoming more aware of those around her and acting like a daughter or sister, helping the younger children as well as being useful to the adults who protect and nurture her. She seems to have taken to being a girl like a duck to water and I don’t understand why, unless it was going entirely with the flow and throwing caution to the wind. It’s not just the display stuff either, the girly clothing or makeup and hair, she’s also become much more feminine in her demeanour and behaviour and unless she’s become an amazing actor, she seems to be just like any other teenage girl who doesn’t have periods. Her body is becoming quite shapely and her face has softened to make her quite a pretty girl and one who is quite sought after by boys and girls alike because she’s really good fun and very affable.

Her footballing skills were demonstrated at the match and they are really outstanding, with photos of her performing her overhead bicycle kick appearing in the early editions of the newspapers on the net. The tabloids were calling it, ‘the goal of the season if not decade’; which made me worry about the consequences and I half expected the press to be around soon and that could have concerns about her history coming out.

It’s a situation that shouldn’t be of interest as it’s history not even the present, let alone the future. Shouldn’t they be celebrating her achievement as a girl not harping on about her previous history as a boy. It’s almost bound to come out and once she’s linked to me, there will be calls about my unsuitability as a mother whose main aim in life is to turn boys into girls, which we know is neither true nor correct as I tried to stop Billie and Danielle changing sides, so to speak. The evidence will demonstrate that I sought professional advice throughout the time of their transitions, especially with Danielle’s traumatic one.

Why am I going over all this again? Because I think, come the clear light of day, we may well have to justify our right to exist all over again and while the powers that be defend our rights to privacy, in reality, they couldn’t give a damn. Tomorrow, we’ll find out if Danielle is the new role model for young women or a scapegoat and villain for being different.

Tired as I was, I didn’t expect to sleep very much that night despite a clear conscience.

05Dolce_Red_l_0.jpg

up
220 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thank you Angharad,

Danielle will surely have problems if the gutter press like the "Daily Wail" get hold of it ,nobody is allowed to be "different " ,no matter what the circumstances. The fact of the matter is that all people are "different " although most will tell you that they are "normal" ------which is only a setting on an electrical appliance when all is said and done .I find that the girl football players exhibit more skills than the men and if they are tackled they just get up and get on with the game ,unlike the histrionic goings on of the men.

<em></em>

Sorry that attention is

Almost inevitable... But Danni looks far less like a boy than those Russian women. Maybe that will count for something. And she's complying with the rules.

I'm just very happy that

I'm just very happy that Danni was not hurt as much as she could have been, due to the size and weight differences between her and the Russian 'woman'. Hopefully, Danni's football skills will assist her and Cathy to stay away from being confronted by the media 'weasels' regarding Danni's history.
That being, she is a girl, she is adopted, she had a younger sister who is deceased, and she has super skills in football. Nuff said.

Thanks for the review of

Thanks for the review of Dannie's life up to now. The press will dig,dig and dig some more, then when something "Negative" is found they speculate that the worst situation has happened.

Karen

You do get the feeling

that it won't be long before one of our so called newspapers latch on to Danni and her earlier life , Quite what that will mean for the female David Beckham is anyones guess .... Hopefully it will end in tears ... Those of a newspaper editors when he finds out just how much he is going to cost his owners ...

Kirri