The Unfortunate Experiences of Mike Cross, Parts 1-3

Printer-friendly version


The Unfortunate Experiences of Mike Cross

Parts 1-3

This is by far one of the most popular things I've posted on TG Storytime, and very much probably the funniest. This story, in a way, takes pretty much every TG anime trope, throws them in a blender, makes fun of all of them, and offered me a chance to write a very sex-oriented story. I don't know why I did this, I don't remember why the idea even came to me, but one day I just wondered "What if a succubus doesn't want to be a succubus anymore? She'd probably possess a man assuming her sex drive would die off, right?"

Time for hilarity to ensue.

Much like the stories in The Curse universe (to which this is tied), I'll be posting here in blocks of three.

~o~O~o~


Part 1

“Mike,” somebody said. I was so groggy, that the voice sounded like it was coming from everywhere and nowhere at the same time. I pulled my blanket over top of my head and tried to drown out the sound, but it wasn’t working too well. Why wouldn’t they just let me sleep? “Mike,” the voice said again. It sounded so sweet, so pleasant that I wanted to reach in my shorts and play with myself. I’d dreamed about voices that hot whispering my name.

“Lemme sleep,” I said, hoping whoever this was would go away. My voice sounded wrong, though. Like I had laryngitis. I put it out of my mind, because the other voice was so sweet and made me wanna stroke something. When did my hand get under my shirt? Oh well. I didn’t care.

“It’d be great if you’d wake up, Mikey,” the voice spoke almost directly into my ear. I could hear that all day long, though. My other hand had slipped into my shorts after all. Huh. It felt good to be stroking myself. “It’ll feel better if you wake up.”

“I don’t wanna,” I said. My voice still sounded wrong, but it also sounded… Strained. Not in an exhausting way, but more in a… Well, a different way. In a way I couldn’t describe. It was a way that suggested pleasure somehow. Granted, I was playing with myself. Pinching my nipple was electric, rubbing at my clit was exhilarating.

Rubbing at my what?!

I sat up and looked at my reflection in the mirror that hung on my closet door. That… That wasn’t me! No! That girl couldn’t be me! How was that me?!

“It’s not, sweetie,” the voice said again. I looked around and saw the exact same girl standing at my dresser, rooting through my clothes. “It’s me, I’m just borrowing your body.”

I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. Was I in shock? Was I simply speechless? Or was I afraid of the fact that my voice sounded like pure sexual pleasure?

“Oh, probably all three, baby girl,” she said, with a smirk. “We’re gonna havta get you some new clothes, though. Much as I like wearing a man’s shirt, it only makes sense after I’ve had my fill of him, not while I’m using him for a timeshare.”

“Who… What are you?!”

The girl practically danced over to me, and that was when I first saw the little devil wings and the horns on her forehead. She looked like the adorable devil-over-the-shoulder from any manga or anime I’ve ever seen. “My name is Eve, and for the foreseeable future, we’re sharing your body.”

“We’re what?!”

“Sharing your body, this is not a difficult concept. I’m a succubus, you’re a human, I borrow your body to do what I do.” She giggled. “Which is usually guys, but that’s why I decided to borrow your body.”

I looked back at my now-female reflection. “But I’m not a guy anymore!”

She sighed. “Yeah, sort of a side effect. My being was a little stronger than yours, but hopefully your body keeps your standard urges about guys, otherwise this won’t work at all.”

“What won’t?”

She rolled her eyes. “I’m tired of being a succubus, duh.”

“You’re… You’re what?”

She let out an aggravated sigh, then grabbed me by the shoulders. “You do know what a succubus is, right?” I nodded. “Good. Well, what you humans don’t know is that when your whole existence revolves around fucking - It. Gets. Boring. All day, every day, having a dick in one of your holes is so annoying now, I’ve just gotten tired of it.”

“You possessed me just to stop having sex? Isn’t that why you possess people?”

She rolled her eyes again. “Well yeah, but only people of the same gender. Possessing a guy should have just meant I was the voice in the back of your head, the person you got to talk to whenever you were alone. I’d eventually fade away and then I’d be reborn as a human, likely as your first child. I didn’t think I’d be so much more powerful than you - mentally, that is - that I’d overwrite your body completely.”

“Wouldn’t you change anybody that you possessed?”

She shook her head. “No. I bet if I possessed an older guy, it would have worked, but that just felt gross. Hell, even possessing older women feels gross to me. I look at them naked in the mirror and I get worried that I’m gonna start showing stretch marks like that when I get older.”

“Wait, how old are you? Aren’t succubi supposed to be centuries old? That’s how it is in those stupid sex stories my friend Mindy makes me read.”

Some of us are. My mom possessed the Eve, as in the one from the Bible. That’s why she named me Eve. I’m only fifteen, but I’m already way too tired of having sex with guys.”

I pulled her hands off my shoulders. “How old do succubi start having sex?”

“Depends on the succubus. My mom started me off early, I was about three.”

I shook in horror. “Ugh, gross.”

“Don’t knock it til you’ve tried it, sister.” She clamped her hands over her mouth. “On second thought, don’t try it, that’s the whole reason I picked a guy. If you start having wanton sex all the time, it’s just gonna make me stronger, and then I’ll never be able to stop.”

“What about with girls?”

“Still counts.”

“You mean I’ve gotta keep it in my pants until you’ve finally faded away?”

“No. If you have a meaningful relationship with somebody, it’s fine. Emotion driven sex is fine, it’s just urge driven sex that gives me power.”

“Emotions cause some urges.”

“Yeah, but if you really love this guy, you should be fine.”

I felt an eyebrow raise. “How do you know I’ll fall in love with a guy considering I used to be one?”

“Educated guess. I’ve checked everywhere in this room, couldn’t find a single porn magazine. I checked your internet history, nothing there either. Unless you’re hiding it all at a friend’s place, something tells me you’ve already been looking for the right guy. I can’t say you’re gonna find a gay guy anymore, though.”

“I wasn’t gay!”

“How so?”

“I never thought about guys!”

“And girls?”

“Not really…” I rubbed at my arm, like any nervous girl would. “I didn’t really have many sexual thoughts. I masturbated, but just… Just as something to do, y’know?”

She rubbed at her chin. “I’ll try to believe you. You were fingering yourself to my voice earlier, but that could just be because my presence in your body ramped up your sex drive.”

I shook again. “Please don’t bring that up to anyone ever again. Or to me.”

“You’re the only person I can talk to. Just because you have my body now doesn’t mean I’m in control. That’s all you, Mikey.” There was a knock on my door, and her lips spread into a smile. “You should probably find a way to explain this to your mom, by the way.”

Eve disappeared almost instantly, and my bedroom door opened. My mom stood there, her mouth hanging open and her eyes wide. If I looked at my reflection, I wouldn’t have been surprised to find that expression mirrored on my face, because that was how I felt. I stared at her, she stared at me. After about a minute of staring, her eyes went from my face to my chest. Granted, it must have been a shock to see her son having sprouted D-cups, but that didn’t stop it from feeling uncomfortable to have them stared at. Now I knew how natural girls felt about that sort of thing. Finally, her eyes moved from my chest back to my face, and I almost thought she was about to scream, but she instead spoke in what had to be the calmest voice I’d heard all morning.

“Michael, please come downstairs.”

I stood up and everything felt instantly different. Walking was so odd, like my body was off center. My new boobs were jiggling without anything to support them. For whatever reason, Eve’s worries about stretch marks crossed my mind, but I did my best to think about something else. That wasn’t very hard, since talking to my mom would be frightening all by itself.

My mom and I had a very good relationship. My dad had left us when I was about six months old, so I’d never even met him. My older sister, Allison, had told me that he wasn’t that good a father anyway, verging on abusive. Mom didn’t talk about him much, which I was fine with. I often worried that I’d end up like my dad. Being told anything about him made me worry I’d be that much closer to being like him.

Oh, God, the stairs were a journey now. How did girls stand walking down stairs with these things? Girls wear bras, dummy, a voice said. Must have been Eve’s, since it wasn’t mine. Well, it was mine, but it wasn’t mine. Ugh, the idea of sharing my head with someone else was so crazy. Bras. Right. I’d need one, unless I wanted my boobs to go crazy all day long, which would likely draw guys right to me.

Mom was already sitting on the couch when I finally made it to the first floor, pretty much holding my breasts down to keep them from jiggling too much. She patted the seat beside her, so I sat down. Even that felt weird, likely because of how different I could tell my ass was now. Nothing in this felt right to me.

“Mikey, honey, I’m going to have to assume you’ve been possessed by a succubus.”

I was dumbfounded. How she’d figured this out completely, I had no clue. “How… How’d you know?”

She took my hand. “Sweetie, there’s something you need to know. It’s not something you’re going to like, but you still need to know.” This was starting to scare me. “When I was your age, I was also possessed by a succubus.”

“Were you a guy, too?”

She shook her head. “Oh, no, sweetie, I was possessed the natural way.”

“How’s being possessed by a sex demon natural in any way?!”

She shrugged. “It happens more often than you’d think.”

“How do you know that?!”

“Not the point, the point is that I know what you’re going through.” She squeezed my hand. “And I know what you will be going through.”

“Whaddya mean?”

“Well, you don’t know anything about the War, sweetie.”

I shook my head. “No. No I don’t.”

“Sunday’s about to be a nightmare for you.”

“Why is Sunday about to be a nightmare?”

“Because your sister will likely want to kill you.”

“Kill me?”

“Only because of her duty to the Order of Magic, not any sort hate for you.”

“Mom, you’re scaring me.”

She nodded. “I’m not surprised. I’ll have a talk with her before she comes home this weekend. What I’m trying to tell you, though, is that your sister is a magical girl and her orders are to kill any succubus she comes into contact with.”

“A magical girl? Like, Sailor Moon kind of magical girl?”

“Transformation sequence and everything.”

“How have I never heard of this?”

“Because there was no reason to drag you into the situation. You were my only boy and had no reason to know about the War.”

“I dunno, hearing about my sister dying at some point might have needed a little explaining. Allie’s too smart to cross the street without looking for cars.”

She sighed. “It’s not that kind of War. The succubi are pretty much losing, honestly.”

Did you know about this? I asked Eve in my brain, hoping she’d answer.

I knew about the War, but I didn’t know your sister was a magical girl. I was sorta hoping to avoid one of those.

I groaned. “I’m not gonna die, am I?”

Mom shook her head. “Of course not, sweetie, you’ll be fine. Hopefully, Allie’s love of her little brother outweighs her hatred for Succubi.”

Somehow, that didn’t make me feel any better. Especially because I wasn’t her little brother anymore.

“Okay, so to be clear about this, you were once possessed by a succubus, my older sister is a magical girl, and all of this,” I gestured around my new body, “is not strange to you at all?”

She shrugged. “I wouldn’t say that it’s not strange. My son now has a larger bust size than his sister. But despite all the strange, it won’t be difficult to handle.”

I sighed. “This is just crazy.”

“I get that, baby, but I’ll help you through it.” She put her arms around me, and it honestly felt like she was hugging me for the first time in my life. Whatever was different about this one was just… Different, and wonderful.

Hey, just think. When a guy hugs you, it’s gonna feel amazing, too. Especially when they go for the boobs. If I believed in God, I’d praise him for giving us boobs.

I desperately wanted a fireplace poker to jam into my skull.

***

I picked my phone up off my nightstand and looked through it, trying to find somebody to talk to. The school year was about to start, and having at least one friend who knew what was happening with me would ease the coming week. I steered clear of my male friends, as the idea of one of them seeing me like this wasn’t enticing in any way.

Yeah, but the guys are enticing, Eve said.

I groaned. “The least you can do is not say things like that. Especially since you want to stop being that way.” I then looked at the mirror. “And why don’t you actually manifest yourself to me? Hearing you in my head is okay when I’m talking to people, but you can show yourself in my room.”

Almost instantly, Eve appeared on the bed beside me. She was holding a nail file, using it for the obvious reasons. “What’s so special about me actually being in the room? You’re the only one who can see me anyway.” She pointed to the mirror. “Not to mention we look exactly the same.”

“How about the fact that having you in my head feels weird?”

“You’ll get used to it.”

I sighed. Getting used to it frightened me. I went back to scrolling through my contacts, looking for somebody to text. I couldn’t really find the courage to text any of them. The idea that they’d be coming over here and meeting the new me was scary.

“Why not Mindy? You said she likes succubi, she should be thrilled by this.”

“Because the No Sex rule would likely get thrown out the window in about ten minutes.”

“Ugh, she’s…”

“Yeah, she’s a lesbian. Why do you make it sound like it’s wrong?”

“Because I was born for cock, so cock makes sense to me.” She kept on filing her nails. “I’m not against lesbians, I just don’t see the appeal. Play with your own boobs instead of somebody else’s, it’s that simple.”

I looked at my phone again. Mindy might understand what was going on. No. I Shook my head. “Mindy’s had a crush on me since we were seven, even being a lesbian. Now that she’s got nothing in her way, it’ll be like an open invitation for her.”

“The girl’s got no boundaries?”

“None. She even groped the head cheerleader in front of everybody.”

“Damn… I prefer guys and that sounds hot to me.”

I rolled my eyes. “That doesn’t help, I hope you realize.”

She shrugged. “Either way, seems like she’d be the best one to understand this situation. Call her up.”

In a way, Eve was right. Mindy was the closest one to understanding this situation, even if I didn’t want her to know about this until I was a little more in control of whatever urges having a succubus in my head might cause. I tapped on her picture, then the text icon. I then sat there for awhile trying to decide what to say.

I just looked at the phone and froze. I really couldn’t text Mindy. Not just because I was worried about her trying to hit on me, but because she was still on vacation with her family. I can’t believe I hadn’t thought of that. I set my phone down on my bed and fell back, the ceiling the only thing I could see.

Eve moved over top of me. “How come you’re not calling her?”

“Because, she’s on vacation with her parents. I just remembered that.”

“Ooooh. Ya gonna pick somebody else?”

I shook my head. “My only other friends are all guys. And I am not calling one of them.”

She sat down beside me. “What if… Look, there’s a chance that I can sorta shut our urges off.”

“What?”

“It’s only temporary and it really hurts me, because I’m using up a lot of energy. Since you’re the host body, that means it’s gonna hurt you.”

I groaned. “There’s no other way?”

“Call a guy friend over and do your damnedest to keep it in your pants?”

I rolled my eyes. “Is there any way you can help with that?”

“I can try thinking un-sexy thoughts to turn you off, but that’s really, really hard for me.”

I sighed. “Fine. I’ll text Terry and pray that I can make it through one conversation with him without trying to unbuckle his pants and suck his dick.”

Eve giggled. “You’re getting just as dirty as I am already.”

The idea of that scared me.


Part 2

I looked at the clock for about the billionth time. Twenty minutes had passed since I texted Terry, and still he was nowhere to be seen. The asshole only lived three houses away from me. I couldn’t stand just sitting on my bed waiting for something to happen, I had to go do something.

It occurred to me that I hadn’t really taken a look at myself since I woke up. Sure, I knew what I looked like, but I hadn’t really taken a look at myself. I walked over to the mirror on my closet door and took a good, long look at the girl I’d become.

Had I been a guy, a girl that looked like I did now would have probably given me the hardest boner I could imagine. I had the curviest figure possible for a sixteen year old girl, wide hips and huge boobs. If they weren’t D cups, I’d be amazed. My hair had been brown before, and it was fiery red now. My face, though obviously Eve’s, looked somewhat like my mother’s. I wondered if Eve had done that on purpose, so that I’d still recognizably be my mother’s child.

I considered taking my shirt off and looking at myself topless, but decided against it. With my luck, I’d probably turn myself on enough to masturbate and then Terry would get here and seize his opportunity. Instead, I just took a peek down my shirt, and the sight of those things hanging off my chest nearly took my breath away.

“Yeah, I know what you mean,” Eve said. I looked up at the sound of her voice and saw her standing there, topless, fondling herself. Her finger flicked one of her obviously hard nipples, and my own responded. “These are great, aren’t they?”

I saw myself turn red in the mirror. “Put your shirt back on!”

“What? What’s wrong with appreciating what you’ve got? Learn to love ‘em, sister, because they’re not going away.”

If I were to look at myself now, I’d be even redder. “Shut it!”

Eve giggled. “Don’t worry, you’ll get used to ‘em. Plus, playing with your tits is a great way to get off.”

“And if I don’t want to get off?”

She shook her head. “I wouldn’t think that way. Look, being the way you are now will require a balance between the urges for anyone with a piece of meat swinging between his legs and our desires to keep your legs closed. Masturbating will be a necessity, understand that.”

I groaned. “You’ve got to be kidding me.”

“Nope. So, either set aside at least a couple moments a day for exploring the internal mechanics and groping the propane tanks.”

“Propane tanks?”

“It’s an expression, don’t put too much thought into it.”

“Doesn’t that kinda… I mean, I think of farts when you say that.”

“Not! Important! The important thing is that you play with yourself a few times a day, or else you’ll wanna go humping every yum-yum guy you come across.” Something crossed her mind that made her giggle. “Heh heh, ‘cum across’. That’s a funny phrase.”

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever. I guess I’ll masturbate every so often. But what am I gonna do when school starts and I can’t masturbate until I get home?”

“Not even a little?”

“Not.”

“Between classes?”

“I’d smell like pussy.”

“But guys like that.”

“Eve! You keep forgetting!”

She nodded. “Sorry, sorry. You’re right, don’t touch yourself at school. You’ll just have to keep yourself under control there.”

I plopped onto my bed. It felt so different. “You’re making this sound harder than I want it to be.”

She sat down next to me. “Sorry. Believe me, I only want it to be hard enough to pleasure us.”

I glared at her. “Most of what you know is innuendo, isn't it?”

“Kinda. It’s more fun that way.”

“Whatever. Just… Please don’t fill my head full of those at inappropriate moments.”

She nodded. “I promise they won’t be at inappropriate moments.”

“Or any moments, for that matter.”

“Oh, c’mon! What if you’re on a hot date with a hot guy who you really like? It won’t be feeding the urges if you really like him.”

“Why are you so certain I’ll fall for a guy?”

She shook her head. “I dunno. Just with me in your head, you’ll be a bit more inclined to lust after guys, and then there’s that whole gay thing that you used to be.”

“I wasn’t gay!”

“Not even a little?”

“Girls turned me on when I was a guy.”

“Really? That just seems…”

“If you make a joke or talk about how weird it is that I liked girls when I wasn’t one, I’m going to hit you.”

“You’re just seeing me in your mind, remember?”

“Then shouldn’t I be able to hit you if I imagine doing it?”

She shook her head.

“Not at all?”

Again.

I sighed. “Fine. Just… I wasn’t gay, okay? Accept that.”

She shrugged. “Fine. But you’re gonna have a lot of thoughts about guys now. Remember to keep ‘em in check when Terry gets here.”

I nodded. “Yeah, that worries me. I just wish he’d get here.”

***

Forty minutes more waiting, and Terry still wasn’t anywhere to be seen. I was getting nervous, and it was annoying me. Eve just sat on my bed watching me pace. She didn’t say a word, which wasn’t necessarily a bad thing, because she was likely to just throw out an innuendo, but the fact that all she was doing was watching me was a little annoying.

I almost threw myself at my bed. “Ugh! What the fuck is taking him so long?!”

Eve sighed. “Sounds like shitty boyfriend material.”

“I don’t want a boyfriend, Eve. I want my friend to be here so that somebody knows who I am when school starts.” I covered my head with a pillow and suddenly the idea of Terry being my boyfriend passed through my mind. He wasn’t all that bad to look at, he was kinda funny. Any girl would probably consider him quite the catch. I imagined him walking into my room, kissing me…

I shook my head. No, no, no, nonono! I couldn’t let myself think those thoughts. I had to think about something else. Something else entirely. I looked around my room, hoping beyond hope that I could find something to take my mind away from thoughts of Terry being my boyfriend. Something to drive away my picturing his pants coming off, his rock hard member pushing into me… His hands all over my boobs… My own hand found its way to my stiff nipple and I almost imagined his on top of me…

Goddammit! I was doing it again! I stood up and smacked myself in the head a few times. I was driving myself insane thinking about Terry like that. I needed to find something to take my mind off of him, but I just couldn’t.

Eve just sat there at the edge of my bed, doing her best to stifle a giggle. “What?!” I almost shouted.

“Sorry. It’s just I’ve never seen this from the outside, and it’s kinda funny. Are you… Y’know… Okay?”

“No! Because now I’m thinking about Terry fondling me and the worst part about it is that it feels good! I actually think I want him to fondle me!”

“That was not what I expected to hear when I walked in here,” Terry’s voice said from behind me.

“Oh, crap…” I said, almost a squeak.

***

“And that’s the whole story,” I finished my tale. It wasn’t a particularly long one, but it was still eventful nonetheless. I tried to avoid looking Terry in the face, because I couldn’t stop myself from examining him. Unfortunately, that just made me look at his chest, and while Terry wasn’t some musclebound monster, he did have some upper body mass. I looked away from his chest and of course my eyes immediately landed on his bulge. God, I’d never noticed how big his package could get before.

You should stop that, I told myself, but it wasn’t easy. I looked back up at his face, and just had to accept that I thought he could make a damn good living as an underwear model.

He took a long time to say something, then he finally asked, “Who were you talking to when I came in here?”

I sighed. “That was Eve. I can see her physically if I ask her to show up. Otherwise, I just hear her in my head.”

“What’s she look like?”

Exactly like me, but with horns and devil wings. I told you this at the beginning of the story.”

“You were talkin’ at like twelve hundred words a minute and I was staring at your boobs, leave me alone.”

I rolled my eyes. Of course he was staring at my boobs. Granted, I was staring at his rod, so I guess the feeling was mutual. “Look, this is really serious, okay? You’re the only person who knows and I’ve gotta trust you.”

He smiled, which of course I found adorable. “You don’t have anything to worry about. I’m not gonna be hittin’ on you all the time.”

I let out a breath I didn’t know I was holding in. In fact, when had I started holding it in? “Good. You’re just sorta the only one I can rely on.”

“Why didn’t you call Mindy?”

“She’s still out of town.”

“No she’s not.”

What?! “What?”

“She and her folks came back early because of some thing her cousin Jeanie is doing at college this week.”

I laid back on my bed. “Great. So I coulda called her and saved myself the mental problems.”

He laughed. “Yeah, but she’d be trying to cop a feel on you.”

“Like you don’t want to.”

“Didn’t say I didn’t.”

“Well, maybe it’s better if she doesn’t know. Maybe if she just thinks I’m the new girl at school, she won’t wanna... “ I sighed. “I don’t even believe what I’m saying. You’ll tell her with me when the time comes, right?”

“Duh.”

“You think, maybe if she sees that you’re not drooling all over me, she won’t think it’s anything special that I’m a girl now?”

“You can’t begin to think that’s a good idea.”

I shook my head. “You’re right. She’ll probably think I’ll be easier to get if you’re not the one humping me.”

“Why did you specifiy humping?”

“I have a succubus in my head, any number of words could come out of my mouth.”

Just be happy I’m not demanding that Mr. Hunky-hunk put something in your mouth, Eve said, making me once again wish I had a sharp needle to stick in my skull.

He’s not that hot, okay? He’s… Average...

I know for a fact that you don’t believe that.

Shut up, seriously. Shut. Up.

“Uh, Earth to Mike, you paying attention?” Terry asked, snapping me out of my little mental conversation with Eve. That was when I realized I was topless, on top of him. He was still clothed, but how the hell did this happen to me?! “They’re great to look at, but considering you said you wanted to avoid this sort of thing, I think you need to get off of me.”

I recoiled in shock and covered myself, despite the fact that he’d already seen everything he needed to. I looked around for my shirt and quickly pulled it back on, then practically jumped to the other side of the room. “Oh, Jesus… How did that happen?!”

Terry was smiling. “I don’t know what was going on in your head, but you just took your shirt off, pushed me over and climbed on top of me. I tried talking you out of it about five times, but you didn’t respond until the last one. It’s kinda funny, you’re the one that doesn’t wanna be sexual and I’m the one with the most restraint.” He laughed. “Not all that easy, since you’re probably the second hottest girl I know.”

What the hell did you do that for?! I asked Eve in my mind.

Do you know how hard he is - I mean how hard it is to keep my urges in check? Be happy I didn’t have his pants down already, otherwise you might be taking a pregnancy test.

I can get pregnant?! You didn’t tell me that!

You’re a fully functional girl, one hundred percent, and… Woo, boy, I’ve got his pants down now.

My eyes focused and I realized that I was, indeed, pulling Terry’s pants off of him. “Why aren’t you stopping me from doing this stuff?!” I almost shouted.

“I sorta figure it’s like somebody sleepwalking, and stopping you could hurt you.”

I walked back over to the other side of the room and nearly slammed my head against the wall. “Ugh… I didn’t know getting you involved would be driving me nuts like this.”

Terry moved over to me. “You said before that the succubus said an emotional relationship would help, why don’t you try that?”

“With who? With you? I’m having a hard enough time keeping your dick outta my hands, if we were dating, even if it was emotional or romantic, that would just give the Little Succubus That Could more chances to try and get in your pants - or get you in my pants - and now that I know I can get pregnant, that really worries me!”

Terry scratched the back of his head. “Didn’t you know you could get pregnant already?”

I did tell you that you could get pregnant before now.

I ignored her, because I didn’t want to get into another blackout moment. “Look, a lot of crap has happened to me today, excuse me if I may have forgotten some details.”

“Seems like a pretty big detail to forget.”

I sighed. “Yeah, I know. I’m being really stupid right now.” I looked up at him. “Please, just help me through this by keeping me away from your zipper?”

As if to insult me, he kissed me on the forehead. “Of course. But don’t expect me not to treat you like a hot girl.”

“Why’d you do that?”

“Do what?”

“Kiss my forehead.”

“Did I do that?” He continued to smile. I was getting to the point where I wanted to deck him. “Huh. Maybe I’m possessed by a male sex demon.”

Well, there are male sex demons, but it’s so hard to find one. They’re great fucks when you do find one, though.

Again, I ignored her. “Don’t make fun of me,” I said, poking him in his outrageously firm bicep. “Just because I think you’re cute now doesn’t mean you can get away with that.”

He ruffled my hair - which couldn’t have been easy to do, since my hair went halfway down my back now - and kept on smiling. Thanks to that stupid smile, I really couldn’t be angry at him.

***

I poked through the bras and panties that Mom had brought home for me. Just the idea that I’d have to wear these things was freaky enough, but actually holding them in my hands was worse. I walked over to my dresser, pulled out a drawer and dumped my male underwear on the floor.

“Jeez,” Terry said. He was holding one of the bras. “How do these things hold you down?”

“You put that down. I’ve gotta wear them, it’ll be weird knowing that you’ve touched my underwear.” I started folding the panties and setting them in one half of the drawer. “You’ve had girlfriends before, haven’t you ever seen a bra?”

He dropped the bra back on my bed. “Well, I’ve felt one through a girl’s shirt before. That’s about the closest I’ve ever done.”

“Are mine the first boobs you’ve seen naked in person?”

“Yes.” He started folding some pairs of panties and handed them to me. “Yes, that does mean that you were my first.”

I stuck my tongue out at him. “Don’t take that too seriously.”

“You forced yourself on me, don’t forget that.”

“Ugh… Don’t remind me.” I finished with the panties and started folding the bras and putting them away.

“So, your mom just dropped everything to go out and buy you clothes?”

I nodded. “Well, she works at home and makes up her own hours, so technically she didn’t drop anything. How have we been friends for years and you never know that?”

“Do you know what my parents do?”

“No.”

“Well then, that explains it. Your mom’s not home most of the time I come over here, anyway. Now your sister... Her I pay attention to.”

That just made me think about Alicia. The idea that my sister was gonna wanna kill me the minute she saw me just worried me. I hadn’t seen her for a couple months. She lived in an apartment not far from where she went to college, and had a job as a waitress at a coffee shop. She mainly only came home for holidays and birthdays, of which mine was the upcoming Sunday.

“What’s with the thousand yard stare?”

“Huh?” I looked up at him, once again playing with one of my new bras. Thankfully, I wasn’t accidentally forcing myself on him again. “Oh, just thinking about Allie.”

“You’re not gonna try and pass yourself off as your cousin to her, are ya?”

I shook my head. “No. I just hope she doesn’t try and kill me the second she sees me.”

“What?”

“Allie’s a magical girl.”

“Like, the anime-wand-holding-sailor-uniform kind?”

“Yup.”

“Those exist?”

“And they’re trying to kill all the succubi.”

“Does she wear the sailor uniform?”

“According to Mom, yes.”

“Can she do it on command or is it only when the situation necessitates it?”

I sighed. “I don’t know, but can you please take this seriously? My sister is a magical girl whose whole job is to kill succubi and I’ve got a succubus in me!

“Yeah, but… Would she kill you seeing as you’re her little sister now?”

“I don’t know! The whole possibility scares me.”

“Allie’s only, like, five-foot-six and a little over a hundred pounds, how would she kill you?”

Suddenly, a new voice entered the conversation, and I felt pure terror. “I don’t think you wanna be in the room to find out, Terry.” Allie was standing in my doorway, Sailor Moon outfit and giant wand/staff in hand, glaring at me. “Get away from my sister.”


Part 3

Allie looked really, really goofy, wearing that sailor uniform. She’d look the epitome of a Japanese schoolgirl if either of us were Japanese. And then there was that big wand/staff/thing, which honestly scared the crap out of me because, for all I knew, she’d killed thousands of succubi with it. For whatever reason, Allie seemed taller now. Was it just because I shorter, even though I was sitting down? She looked like she took up even more of the doorway than she used to.

It’s because she’s wearing heels, Eve said. I didn’t even realize that until she pointed it out.

“Allie, please, don’t put what’s happened to me between us,” I said as I slowly stood up. “I didn’t ask for this, it just sorta happened.”

She’s not gonna try and kill me, right? Eve asked. I didn’t have an answer for her.

“I mean, c’mon, do I look like I’d…” I trailed off. I didn’t know what to say. This whole thing was nuts, and nothing I said or did would change the insanity of the situation. “Okay, I really don’t have anything to say. Just please, please don’t kill me?”

Allie didn’t say anything. She walked toward me, pushed Terry out of the way and put the head of the staff against my throat. I backed away as much as I could, but that was about two feet. Allie kept that staff against my neck and the look on her face told me that she was ready to do whatever the hell it was she did to kill succubi. In some childish, futile attempt to protect myself, I raised my hands in front of my face and closed my eyes.

And then nothing happened.

I cautiously opened my eyes, one at a time, and realized that I was being hugged.

This is weird, Eve whispered, for whatever reason. I’ve never been hugged by a magical girl.

And here I have been for years, I said. Imagine how weird this is for me.

I stiffly returned the hug, more than a little cautious. For all I knew, this was the standard way to kill a succubus, and potentially the host for said succubus. “Is this normal?” I asked.

“Yes, it's normal for me to hug my little sister. Well, now that I have a little sister.” She finally broke off the hug. “Did you think I was gonna hurt you?”

“Kinda…”

“Mom told me about what happened. So long as Eve stays in line, my order will let her go.”

Stays in line? What does she think I am? I could tell that Eve wasn’t happy.

Well, you are a sex demon, I said, hoping to diffuse the situation.

Allie sat down on the bed beside me. “How come you asked Terry here? Isn’t that kinda tempting?”

I sighed. “You have no idea.”

“I’ve had a few boyfriends, yeah, I think I do.”

Terry coughed out a laugh.

“Anyway, I was gonna call Mindy, but I thought she was out of town, then Terry tells me she’s not, but he was already here by then and I wasn’t gonna have both of them. What I’ve tried to do to Terry is bad enough, it would be a helluva lot worse if I was trying to hump Terry and Mindy was trying to hump me.”

Allie smirked. “What have you tried to do to Terry?”

“Nothing important,” I said, making sure to shoot a glare at Terry before he said a word, “just a lot of stuff I will never want to do again, unless I get Eve outta me and end up in a regular relationship with somebody. Even if it’s a guy.”

Oh, gee, thanks, Eve said, the sarcasm almost visible. I thought we were friends.

You invaded my body and turned me into a girl. We might become friends later on. We’ll have to see.

“I wish this had never happened to you,” Allie said, a sullen look on her face. “If it hadn’t, you could have gone on never knowing about… The Order. It’s not exactly a good thing that somebody outside of us,” she motioned toward Terry, “knows about this.”

Terry rolled his eyes. “Oh, please, like anybody’s gonna believe me that there’s a war between sex demons and Sailor Moon cosplayers.”

She stood up and moved over to him. “It’s not regular people I’m worried about. I’m not the only magical girl in town, and Mikey’s not the only succubus host. Just because we don’t advertise the War doesn’t mean it’s not on your doorstep, y’know?”

I asked, “So, how exactly do you guys fight this war, if nobody knows about it?”

She turned to me. “It’s more difficult than it sounds. First, we need to detect the presence of a succubus. Regular members like me can’t do it without a Sister. Sisters are one rank up from me, and they’re actually capable of generating magic within themselves. A regular can only turn our wands in to get magic infused in them, which we can then use freely during the day, but there’s a pretty strict limit. Thankfully, only fighting a succubus will drain it quickly.” She grabbed her staff again. Apparently, it had been leaning up against my closet door. She closed her eyes and a bright light emitted from her stomach, then split in two directions, going up and down. The light circled her, and her clothes changed from the schoolgirl outfit to her regular street clothes. “Whew, sweat pants feel so much more comfortable.”

“How exactly do you fight a succubus?”

Why are you asking when that could happen to you?! Eve nearly screamed.

So I know what to avoid in the future!

“It takes a lot of magical power, but essentially, we destroy everything about the girl. She ends up an amnesiac at best and a vegetable at worst.”

I gulped pretty loudly. “Is that the only thing you can do? There’s no way to separate the girl from the succubus?”

She shook her head. “The only one who can do that is the succubus. And most of the time, they don’t really wanna leave a girl’s body.” She rubbed at her arm. “And sometimes, even when they do, they don’t leave the girl off well. I’ve never actively fought a succubus before, I’ve only watched my Sister deal with one. The poor girl the succubus was possessing ended up… I don’t even know what the best way to put it is.” She shivered. “Probably the closest thing to say is that she was a cock-icidal maniac.”

Holy shit…

I couldn’t agree with Eve more. “So… What happened to her?”

“The only thing we could do was wipe her brain and leave her in a hospital. If we hadn’t, she would have had sex with every man she could find. And no guy would ever be able to satisfy her. If she ever comes out of the coma we left her in, she’ll still have an unbelievably high sex drive, but now she won’t be humping every dick in sight.”

You didn’t tell me that could happen to me! I yelled at Eve.

I didn’t know… My family’s always been really respectful of our hosts.

Allie sat down beside me again. “Um… This is gonna seem like a really weird request, but can I talk to Eve?”

“Huh?”

“I’ve never actually talked to a succubus before. Eve seems like she’s reasonable, so I wanna talk to her.”

Terry was smiling. “This’ll be good.”

She glared at him. “You leave the room.”

The smile disappeared. “Aww, c’mon!”

“If Eve’s not completely in control of herself, she could fuck you senseless and then my little sister has to be dealt with, so you need to leave.”

I was one step shy of laughing my ass off. Terry wanted a show, and he wasn’t gonna get it. Once he was out of the room, I closed my eyes and asked Eve, Do you wanna do this?

She took a little while to answer, but finally said, Yeah.

Okay, how do we do -

***

With Mike safely tucked away, I opened my eyes. It felt a little weird, actually being in control of her body, but after a second or two, I acclimated. “Whaddya wanna know?” I asked.

“You’re Eve?”

I nodded. “Yeah.”

“How do I know?”

“Just, trust me. I don’t know how to actually convince you.”

Allie smiled. “What would you do if I brought Terry back in here?”

Automatically, I answered, “Take his pants off, followed by his underwear, work the shaft with my hands for 15 seconds, then finally take him in my mouth. I’d only work to get him mostly hard before I take my lips off of him, take off my pants, bend over and work him doggy style for a good fifteen minutes. After that, I’d go back to oral for a little bit, and then I’d finish him off with anal while having him finger me.”

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! Mike shouted.

That was when I realized what I’d said. “Um… Sorry, sorry… I didn’t think about that at all.”

Allie giggled. “No, it’s okay. Now I know you’re Eve.”

I blushed. “Still. He’s Mike’s best friend, and I just described how I’d fuck him. And Mike heard me.”

“She’s conscious in there?”

I nodded. “Yeah. Same when it’s the other way around, and Mike’s in control.”

“Was my description the first time you’ve heard about what happens to succubi when members of the Order fight them?”

I nodded again. “Yeah. My mom and I stay away from all that. I’ve only ever had a couple of hosts, and I always left them exactly as I found them.”

“What about your mom?”

“Well, she’s had more hosts, but she’s been around since the beginning. I mean, my mom’s first host was Eve, as in Adam and Eve, Eve.”

Allie’s eyes widened. “Your… Holy crap, I need to meet your mom.”

“No. Nononono… If my mom finds out about me wanting to stop having sex, she’ll… Probably do less to me than what your Order would do, but it still wouldn’t be good. I just… I can’t tell her.”

“Eve, your mom is the first succubus. The whole reason you can try to get out of having all that sex is because your sex drive isn’t as strong as other succubi.”

I scratched at my arm. “Yeah, it is. I still want to fuck, it’s just… I can choose not to, y’know?”

“Yeah, that’s my point. Most of the time, a succubus is so driven by her sex drive that she gets violent. That’s the whole reason the Order exists. We’re here to save regular girls from that violent sexual need. We don’t like to kill succubi, but it’s the only thing we can do.” She grabbed my hand. “But if your mom was on our side, we might be able to do something else.”

I looked down at her hand holding mine, then closed my eyes and sighed. “I can’t. Believe me, I want a better solution, but… If my mom hurts me, she’ll hurt Mike, and I can’t let that happen.”

What’ll she do to me? Mike asked.

Nothing good.

***

I opened my eyes and suddenly I was back in control of my own body. Eve had moved me from the bed to the couch downstairs without my paying any attention. At least my clothes were still on. The only bad thing was that I couldn’t see Terry anywhere. Allie was sitting next to me, and some rom-com was playing on the TV.

“Where’s Terry?” I asked.

“Well, Eve and I worked out a deal, so he’s upstairs on your bed, naked, with his hands and legs tied together, with a gag stuck in his mouth,” Allie said, smirking. “I’m kidding, obviously. I wouldn’t let Eve in the same room with Terry if my life depended on it.”

“Thank you, very, very much.” I looked around. “Seriously, though, where is he?”

“In the bathroom, doing whatever it is boys do since they can actually stand to pee.”

The idea of going to the bathroom had yet to occur to me the entire day. “It’s not as hard as you’d think.”

“Just so you know that you can’t do it anymore. That’d be a helluva mess you’d need to clean up if you tried.” She was suddenly holding a bowl of popcorn. “Want some?”

“No. Where’d you get that?”

“Magic wand, remember?”

“Yeah, but I don’t see it anywhere.”

She reached into her back pocket and pulled her phone out. “When it’s not in physical form, I can just use magic with this app,” she said, pointing to something that I didn’t think existed on any app store. It was actually called Magic Wand. “Making popcorn isn’t the best use of magic, but it doesn’t use like any of my wand’s power. Also, the Order doesn’t have any problems with it.”

“What if you use up all your magic power making popcorn and then you have to fight a succubus?”

“I don’t think I could actually eat that much popcorn. Either way want some?”

“I said no.”

“You coulda changed your mind.”

“Nope.” I adjusted myself on the couch. Eve had me sitting with my legs tucked under me, which wasn’t uncomfortable, but felt kinda weird. I had a feeling I’d get more used to it eventually. Particularly when I would get a boyfriend, which still didn’t seem right, but was starting to become less weird to me. “What are we watching, anyway?”

“Um…” Allie reached for the remote and hit the guide button. “Run Fatboy Run. It’s been kinda funny.”

“I’ve never seen it.”

She gobbled down another mouthful of popcorn. “Trust me, if you as a girl is anything like me or Mom, you’re gonna start enjoying romantic comedies.” She once again held the bowl over to me, and this time I gave up and grabbed a handful of popcorn. “Have any of your tastes changed? Other than your sexual preference, that is.”

I shrugged. “I dunno. I still like all the things I did like, nothing actually feels different, except for the fact that I like guys now.” I took more popcorn. “He’s taking a really long time in the bathroom.”

“Maybe he had to take a dump.”

***

“Where did you get a dart board?” I asked as Terry hammered a nail on my wall. “And why were you in the basement?”

“Do you even realize how much cool shit you have in the basement?” he asked, holding onto some nails with his teeth. “You think your mom would care if I took that blow-up doll I found down there?”

“There’s a blow-up doll in the basement?”

“Yes.”

“Take it,” Allie said, looking like she was going to burst into laughter. “It’s not gonna get any use from anybody here.”

“Still,” I said, “do we have like a bar down in the basement, why a dart board?”

“As a matter of fact,” Mom began, as she brought in a laundry basket full of recently folded clothes, your grandpa did have a bar in the basement.” She opened my dresser drawer. “And yes, Terry, take the blow-up doll and get it out of here. That was something I bought the girls’ grandpa for his birthday once. He let the air out of it the day I brought it home and it just sat in the basement.”

Allie asked, “Um, isn’t Mike gonna need new clothes?”

I shook my head. “Nope. Mom bought me new underwear and all my old clothes fit me. They’re a little... Well… The pants are kinda tight in the ass, and my shirts are big on me, but other than that, there’s no problem with them. And it’s not like I’d be the only girl at school who wears boy clothes.”

“You’d be the hottest girl at school who wears guy clothes,” Terry added.

Allie ignored him. “But if you just wear guy clothes, you’ll never enjoy the feeling of wearing a skirt on a warm day, or just sitting in the sun in a sundress.”

I shook my head. “I think I should stay away from skirts.”

“Why?”

“The succubus in my head that would love the chance to make me drop my panties around a well-built guy.”

You say that like I want you to go around naked with a sign pointed saying ‘Fuck me harder’ all the time.

Are you saying you don’t want to have sex with well-built boys?

Ugh! Why do you have to have a point?

I added, “Pants make that substantially harder for her.”

“Yeah, but when you need to hurry to the bathroom, skirts are a great help. You won’t have to fumble around with a belt and a zipper.” Allie made a motion and suddenly her wand/staff was in her hands, and a bright light appeared above her head. The light traveled down her body, making her clothes disappear, and then a second light appeared above her and followed the path of the first, only this time it was giving her the schoolgirl outfit she’d had on when she got home. It was over in a few seconds. “And the leg freedom is nice, too.”

I sighed. “Can I wear pants under a skirt?”

She rolled her eyes. “You can, but why would you?”

“So that I can avoid dropping my panties in front of boys!

Mom patted me on the head. “You can wear pants under a skirt if you want to. Don’t let your sister try to make you do something you don’t want to do.” She picked up the laundry basket and walked to the doorway. “I’d suggest tights, though. They look better under a skirt.” She closed the door behind her, then opened it again and tossed Allie a box of darts. “You’re gonna need those.” Then the door was closed again.

I sighed. “Okay, I’ll try a skirt at some point, but I’m not letting Eve have a shot at tempting any boys into getting me pregnant.”

Oh, like you wouldn’t make a great mom.

So help me, I will find a way to hurt you.

“Awesome!” Allie squealed. “I’mma go get one right now, you can try it on. We’re about the same size, except for the boobs.” She almost literally flew out the door (and then the idea that Allie might actually be capable of flying out the door occurred tome…), and closed it behind her.

Terry laughed. “Dude, your sister is cooler now that I know she’s Sailor Hartford.”

“I should probably be scared that she’s bringing skirts in here for me to try on. Especially around you.”

“You’ll be fine. Your sister’ll probably kick me out of the room or throw a dart at my dick, or something.” He grabbed the box of darts and pulled a couple out. “Besides, I think you’re hot, but I don’t wanna, y’know, come off as rapey, or anything.”

I sat down on my bed. “Thanks, Terry. You really are a big help in all this.”

He smiled that adorable smile again. “No problem.” He threw a dart. “I’ve gotta ask, though, are you gonna keep going by Mike? No offense, but you don’t really look like a Mike anymore.”

“Mike can be short for Michelle, y’know.”

“I know, but… I dunno, it just seems wrong for you now.”

“So what seems right?”

“Don’t ask me, I’m gonna keep callin’ you Mike.”

“Then why even bring it up?”

“You’re gonna need a new name for school.”

I sighed. “And you don’t have any suggestions?”

Allie walked back in the room, an armful of more than just skirts in her arms. “What’s going on?”

“Terry thinks I need a new name.”

“Because she does,” Terry added, throwing another dart.

“What’s wrong with Mike?” Allie asked.

“It’s not a girl name.”

“And yet he’s gonna keep calling me that regardless,” I said, giggling.

Are you gonna give yourself a new name?” Allie sat down on the bed beside me.

I shrugged. “I dunno. I haven’t really thought about it. What would be a good name?”

She scratched at her chin. “Hmmm… It would have to be something that goes well with Mike…”

“Mikaela,” Terry said, punctuated by yet another dart hitting the board.

“I kinda like that, actually,” I said.

“Then Mikaela it is, little sis.” That was followed by a hug.

up
142 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Love this little story. As

Love this little story. As you said, it is very funny in parts. Will be rather interesting to see how Mike comes across at school as the 'new girl', in more ways than one. Wonder how Mindy, her best friend, will respond when she first meets the new and improved Mike.
Terry is rather a hoot in himself and seems so relaxed in it all.

swear words

Great story

alissa

Succubi

I really don't get the anima stuff, but this story is a riot. Imagine succubus', now imagine one taking over a teenage boy.

Karen

Call the fire department

Jamie Lee's picture

It's so hot in that house that the fire department should be called to hose people down. Eve particularly.

A teen with raging hormones couples with a honey succubus and what possibly could happen? A baby?

Eve's race lives for sex, so how can Eve possibly stop wanting to take over a host and have sex? She's already got Mike, Mikaela, crazy with some of the thoughts she's had.

Mikaela starts school as a girl instead of a boy. How's her mom going to explain her daughter instead of her son? Tell the truth? And with Mikaela's body and, accessories, and all the raging hormones, how will Eve keep a lid on her desires?

Others have feelings too.