What goes around comes around 2

Printer-friendly version


What goes around comes around


Sydney Moya

(c) 2017

All rights reserved

Synopsis

Jessica is a 17 year old girl. The first child of Tom and Francine's two kids she is a spoilt brat, at school she is at the heart of the social circle, an integral member of the cheer squad. She is also an alpha bitch and doesn’t care who or what she hurts just as long as she can have her own way. However things turn around when her behaviour leads to another teen being outed as transgendered and ends up committing suicide. Three nights later a woman appears and turns her into the boy she might have been born as with all the feelings of being a girl inside, in essence she is made transgendered, altering her life drastically.



Part two

I had weird dreams that night. Flashes of red light interspersed with a powerful woman’s voice that terrified me haunted my dreams. I was relieved when I woke up but little did I know my nightmare was just beginning. The first thing I noticed was that I felt groggy

I never woke up feeling groggy. I was also sleeping on my chest something I hadn’t done for ages as it is very uncomfortable with breasts. I turned ever and felt no sensation from my chest from the movement.

My groin felt weird like something was stuck on it. It felt gross and I had never experienced it before.

Somebody knocked on my door,

“Get up honey or you’re going to be late for school,”

‘School, oh yeah,’ I thought.

I wandered which outfit I’d wear today.

I sat in bed and immediately noticed something was off. My breasts were gone. The events of last night came flooding back. That, that, that witch had wanted to kill me for what happened to Joey.

Then she changed her mind. I tried to recall.

‘Very well, I won’t end you. I may have another punishment for you,’

If she didn’t that meant,

“No, no, no,” I heard a boy’s voice say, not realising it was my own. I threw the comforter off and pulled off my pyjama bottoms which should have been a sign I preferred sleeping in my nightie. I was horrified with what I found. My vagina was gone and in it’s place was penis which grew erect as I stared at it. I pulled back the bottom and I promptly retched and tried to throw up on the floor. Nothing came out.

“No,”

Tears formed in my eyes this couldn’t be happening.

“Come on dweeb, we’re going to be late” I hear my little brother’s dulcet tones as he opens the door.

“Get out!” I shriek.

Trent knew he wasn’t to walk into my room without my say so. He strode in as I tried to retch.

“Mom Jess is having another episode,” he said in tired voice, “dude what the fuck?”

What did he mean by that? Why wasn’t he surprised I was a boy and yet he referred to me as Jess.

“We’re going to be late for school. You need to man up like me. I can’t watch your back every second so you have to stand up for yourself.”

I had no idea what he was talking about.

“Get dressed and get a shower,” he told me.

Confused and still crying I decided to just go along with the programme. I got in the bathroom, ran the shower but didn’t get inside. I looked in the mirror. I gasped in horror. My face had changed beyond all recognition. The face I saw was a twisted version of my real face, longer, a wider forehead, untamed eyebrows with bigger nose and I had a bit of hair on my upper lip. I now had black hair like my dad instead of the blonde hair Mom, Trent and I shared. It was cut short. I realised I was at least a head taller.

I took off the sleep shirt I was wearing and stared at my reflection I was super skinny with long arms, a flat chest with no muscles to speak of.

Great I had been a hot girl now I looked like a skinny nerd.

“No, no, no,” I groaned.

Even my voice was wrong. In my head I could still hear my old voice but what came out of mouth was something else altogether.

I hated it. I opened the cupboard and found some razors.

I couldn’t no I wouldn’t live like this. I couldn’t see a way out of this. I grimaced and slashed my wrist. Pain seared across it but it was nothing compared to the one I remembered from last night. I did the other wrist too. I sat down and lay down before losing consciousness.

***

I woke up in the hospital. The instant I woke I knew I hadn’t gone back to my original self which made me miserable. Mom and Dad were standing there. I blinked back tears. I felt restraints on my hands.

Mom was crying too.

“I’m so happy you’re alive,” she said before kissing me on the cheek.

“Mom, I,”

“Shh,” she remarked.

Dad looked distraught. He squeezed my shoulder. Normally he would have given me a kiss too. He was my favourite parent and I hated seeing him like this. I realised I had done something incredibly selfish again. I had killed Joey and now I’d hurt my parent’s too.

More tears trickled out of my eyes.

“Why,” was all he said.

“Not now Tom.” Mom gently admonished.

Dad shook his head

“I’m sorry,” I said, choking back tears, “I just didn’t see a way out,” I murmured.

Dad squeezed my shoulder, it was painful but reassuring.

“Whatever it is, you can tell us,” Mum remarked.

I knew I could never tell them what had happened to me. None of them had I realised I was really a girl which meant that the witch had changed my reality. I was smart enough to know that if I started to talk about witches and magic after a suicide attempt I might spend the rest of my day in the loony house.

However I didn’t know what else to tell them which made me more miserable. Mom sighed before squeezing my hand.

I spent the next couple of days in the hospital. The nurses were very nice to me and tried to get me to talk about my life but I had no idea what this life of mine was like since I wasn’t Jessica anymore. So I redirected and asked them about their lives and they were all too happy to tell me. Listening to them kept me from thinking too much about my situation. I knew I didn’t want to be a boy but I couldn’t kill myself either so instead of thinking what to do I avoided it as best as I could which was a challenge considering how alien my body was. Every movement I made reminded me I wasn’t myself

My only visitors were my parents and Trent. In my old life I treated Trent like an annoying brat and he responded accordingly and I considered him the bane of my existence. We were always sniping at each other. I did love him though but didn’t really know him. Now I realised he had a heart of gold.

On day three after my session with the resident shrink I got back to my room and received another shock. Joey was sitting next to my bed.

“Hey bestie, what’s going on?”

To be continued

up
69 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Not a good way to start my day.......

D. Eden's picture

Here I am sitting with tears running down my face. It was not a good idea to read this at the beginning of my day - now I will be upset all day.

This is a very powerful story, but not something to put a smile on my face. I hope that life will end better for all.

Eden

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Hmmmm! Joey is back

But referring to Jessica as his besty. I wonder just how much of the first Joey is in this Joey though? Same? Or is this one going to be the sage and instructive type to Jessica that the witch setup?

And what hasn't been made clear to me is whether this whole thing is a dream sequence or not. Guess I have to wait with everyone else to find the answers :)

Sephrena

3ym83yt.jpg

Interesting position

You have an interesting position. Watch this space for details:)

Sydney M

Cool! Good Outcomes!

I just read the first chapter from 2015.

Things are appropriate if not wholly positive. The new boy Jess is TG and has GD; this is a fitting punishment for rotten behavior leading to Joey's suicide. Jess couldn't suicide. Good! E has to live go thru all er difficulties. Jess will now be walking many miles in Joey's pumps. Jess will have to go thru the fear, embarrassment, brutality, etc. of transitioning which will make er a more empathetic and tolerant person.

It seems Jess doesn't know anything about er new life before waking up. I can guess that Trent has been watching er back and sticking up for er. OTOH, I not sure how Jess knows that Trent has a 'heart of gold' since (I think) Jess has no memory to draw that conclusion.

Even better, Joey is alive and I bet they'll transition together.

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Thanks

For your comments, you've given me something to think about

Sydney

Well well well

The monster got what was coming to her. Mock a Trans woman? Make her kill herself? Yeah you can fall into a volcano you ice cream covered lemon pie. You got off EASY so get used to your new life. Welcome to Trans misogyny, and please enjoy your stay :)

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Justice or revenge?

Jamie Lee's picture

Where were Jessica's parents when she started acting like a five year old child? Where was the punishment for unwanted behavior? Why did her parents let her get out of control to the point where she cared only about herself?

Where was the school in putting their foot down on her behavior? Where was the protection the school should have provided for EVERY student? When Jessica acted like an ass and outed Joey why didn't the school step in and smack her skinny ass?

What did the witch do to those who stood by and let Jessica out Joey? Or stand by while she acted like she was God's gift to the school? What did the witch do to the parents for letting their daughter become a brat? What did the witch do to the school staff for not putting a stop to her antics?

Outing Joey was a terrible thing to do, an immature thing to do, an uncaring thing to do. Yet it was Joey's decision to take his own life, as it is with anyone who commits suicide. Yes, they feel they have no other choice, that they cannot go to anyone for help. But they are the ones who chose not to ask for help, not seek another way to deal with their hurt and anger.

Did that witch do anything to any of the parents of the kids who stood by while Jessica outed Joey?

There is blame enough to go around in the death of Joey. But Jessica was singled out for a punishment she should have started receiving on her first birthday.

Justice would have been if everyone with blood on their hands were punished. Revenge was Jessica being singled out as the sole person responsible for Joey's death.

Which one will bring Joey back?

Others have feelings too.