Mommy I don't want to try out for the baseball team again

Printer-friendly version

Mommy I don’t want to try out for baseball again!!!
By Princess Pantyboy

Me, Kelly, Kellie 9-year-old boy
Miley 5-year-old sister
Mommy 42-years-old looks 21-years-old
Grandmother 77-years-old acts like 100-years-old

“Mom I don’t want to go try out for baseball again! Every year you make me try out, and every year I don’t make the team. I am always told the same thing I am too small or too slow.” I stamp my foot on the floor. I feel mommy pulling my favorite spider man tee shirt over my head.

Why do I let my mommy still dress me, especially while I am arguing with her it is like she doesn’t pay any attention to what I am saying. “Yes sweetie I know but while your father was alive he always wanted you to be involved in some type of sport. You are too small for football and your legs are too short for you to run fast for soccer so that leaves baseball. The only team sport left, unless you want to join Miley with being in dance class. I know you would look cute like Miley wearing her pink leotards, and tights hehehe.” I hear mommy giggle.

“Yes mommy make Kelly go to dance class because I hate wearing that pink leotard and tights. If he goes than I won't have to go because you said, it would be wasting money if I just stopped going to ballet classes. Now Kelly can go for me, I have all my old leotards and tights the little sissy boy can wear hehehe.”

I turn and hear Miley trying to get out of going to ballet classes. I do not see what the big deal is they just dance around together. None of them has to run or jump or throw a baseball anywhere and they don’t have to catch anything either like in baseball. I think to myself day dreaming. “Kelly, Kelly, can you hear me is that what you would like to switch with Miley and take dance and ballet and wear a pretty pink leotard and tights like Miley has to wear to class?” mommy says

“Umm what mommy dance class umm I don’t think I would like doing dance class it’s just for girls.” I play with my long hair that is past my shoulders all one length parted in the middle. “I wish you would stop playing with your hair, and speaking of hair why won't you get you haircut short like all the other boy's Kelly?”

Mommy starts talking about haircuts again and that keeps my mind on listening to her. When dad was alive, he always made me get crew cuts like him before he was killed in action working for the Marine Corps protecting all of our family’s from bad people. “Mommy I told you before I like long hair just like all the rock stars have long hair and everyone loves them and they have tons of friends.”

“I know sweetie I am trying the best I can for you to do boy things like baseball since your daddy is gone and he would want you to try out for baseball if he was still here sweetie. Can you do that for me?” God I hate it when she uses dad being gone and giving me the guilt trip speech.

Mommy starts brushing my hair, I try to ignore her. “Okay I guess I will try out again for baseball mommy. You do not have to make me feel guilty you know, I didn’t even know daddy when he was killed in the war. I was so small.”

“You have always been small you little sissy boy with the long blonde hair.” Miley says teasing me and I stick my tongue out at her. “See mommy he is a little sissy he should be the one going to dance and ballet.”

I watch as mommy turns and starts yelling at Miley. “I told you to go get ready and wear a pretty dress Miley so we can cheer Kelly on while he tries out to make the boy's baseball team. Oh and don’t call your brother a sissy.” Miley runs off to her room to get changed out of her normal Jeans and tee shirt that she always wears.

“While your sister is getting changed Kelly you can't try out for the team while you are wearing shorts you need to be wearing jeans, so let me help you out of your board shorts sweetie okay?” Before I can tell mommy I am not a baby and I can undress, and dress myself without any help mommy pulls my shorts down with one swift pull. Before I can even breathe, I see my underwear came off with my shorts at the same time.

I of course put my hands between my legs as fast as I can so mommy does not see my boy parts. “Oh don’t be so shy little Kelly I have seen your little boy parts since you were born sweetie. I wouldn’t worry about your little penis and balls being the same size they were when you were born. I am sure you will get a growth spurt or two soon like Miley has.” Great mommy had to bring up how tiny my boy parts are too.

“I think Miley got my growth spurt too mommy she has grown so much this year.” I think she is ignoring me again not responding to my comments.

Mommy just leaves me standing there naked from the waist down as she stands up looking at me. “Is all your underwear loose and too big Kelly?” I get that famous look I think all mommy's have when she puts her hands on her hips and taps her foot. It means nothing good.

“Umm yes mommy when you bought me new underwear you threw out all my old underwear and the new underwear was three sizes too big. So I just started wearing them anyway.” I see that look again on her face.

I look down at her foot taping on the floor. “Well you should of said something and I would of brought them back and get you the right size underwear. I will check and see if there are any smaller underwear you can wear until I can buy you the correct size sweetie.” I watch as mommy walks out of my room carrying my underwear. I just stand there half-naked. A few minutes later mommy comes back in my room carrying three large boxes, emptying them all over my bed.

“Mommy those are Miley's clothes I can't wear her underwear.” I see a pile of little Barbie and Disney princess panties, dresses, skirts and all kinds of super girly clothes.

Before I know it, mommy is behind me lifting one foot at a time and she is pulling Miley's panties up my legs. “Oh yes perfect fit sweetie and I wouldn’t worry too much about Miley being upset about you wearing her panties because these are her old clothes from a couple years ago.”

“What so I am wearing my little sisters OLD panties because her regular clothes are probably too big for me.”

“Yes sweetie like I said she has had a couple big growth spurts and the bad thing for you is the clothes that fit you are the clothes she wore when she was in her girly, girl phase. I was able to find one pair of jeans you can wear to try outs and no their not pink like her dresses and skirts.” Mommy says

I look at the pile of pink clothes and panties on my bed. “Looks like her old panties are pink too mommy.” I look down at the pink panties I am now wearing.

“Yes they are pink and very pretty on you sweetie but they will be under your new jeans so no one will see them. Speaking of your new jeans to cover your new panties, step into these jeans see there blue jeans not pink.” I do as I am told and feel mommy pulling them up my legs and over my new panties. I mean the panties I am wearing there defiantly not my new panties, darn that still sounds girly.

I look down at the jeans I am now wearing and they look like regular blue jeans I used to wear except. “Mommy these blue jeans don’t have any pockets, and no zipper in front and feels like they have elastic in the waistband instead of belt loops.”

“Yes sweeties they don’t have any of those things but maybe that will help you with baseball tryouts too, now get some socks and sneakers on and meet us down stairs. I have to check on Miley okay sweetie?”

God I wish she would stop calling me sweetie like she calls Miley all the time. “Yes mommy.” Before I could even respond mommy was walking into Miley's room.

I can hear Miley and mommy arguing and I walk out of my room, and Miley and mommy are coming out of Miley's room and she is wearing a sundress with flowers all over it and her hair is in pigtails. Miley looks like she is going to explode. “See Miley you look so pretty now.” Mommy sees me walking by. “Kelly doesn’t Miley look pretty wearing this pretty dress?”

“Umm yes mommy she looks very pretty wearing that dress she should always wear dresses.” Oh, I turned and had eye contact with Miley and she was totally pissed like she was on fire upset.

I start to feel odd when I hear her comment. “I will get you back for that you little sissy boy.” Miley's says. My smiles goes away, I can feel a cold chill go up my arms and spine. Yea she looks pissed I run downstairs.

“I am ready mommy, I am downstairs.” I want to stay away from Miley no matter what, she looks so pissed wearing that dress. All I said was she looked pretty, and should always wear dresses. Oh know that last comment is why she is pissed at me for saying she should always wear dresses. Damn I am stupid saying that now she is going to get me back. I had better watch myself but she does look pretty in that dress.

I grab my baseball met and put my baseball hat on. I start to push my long ponytail under my hat so no one sees my long hair the last time I tried out everyone called me a tomboy whatever a tomboy is. They also said girls could not play in this league it’s only for boy’s. I didn’t respond because they were teasing me and I didn’t feel like arguing with all the boy's.

“Sweetie you can just get your haircut short like all the other boy's if you are going to hide your long hair under your hat.” Mommy says

I turn and am ready to respond when I see Miley giving me that look. “Or my sissy brother you can pull your long pretty ponytail out through the back of the baseball hat like girl's do it hehehe.” Miley says while giggling.

“Hahaha you are so funny Miley. Mommy I told you that I like long hair it’s just in my way when I try to play baseball so I put it up under my hat to keep it away.”

Mommy gives me that look like I make no sense at all. “Well your grandma wanted to watch you try out for baseball this time sweetie so you would have good luck. She is your father’s mom so if she shows up at the try-outs make sure you both give her a big hug okay kids?”

“Mommy I mean mom.” God I have to stop saying mommy like a little toddler would say. “Um mom she is weird, remember a couple years ago the Christmas present she gave me?” mommy gives me that look again. “I mean she gave me a dress and she gave Miley a dress too but at least she is a girl.”

Miley is smiling from ear to ear when I look over at her, waiting for mommy to respond. “Well sissy brother she probably knows you are a little sissy boy and wanted you to have a pretty dress like all the girl's get for Christmas hehehe.” Miley says while giggling.

“Enough Miley, I told you to stop teasing your little brother, I mean your brother.” Great now mommy is calling me the little one, I turn seeing Miley smiling at me when we heard mommy call me the little brother. “Kelly your grandmother is very old, and a little senile, meaning she doesn’t remember very well, and thinks differently than younger people, but she loves you both very much.” I am sure she forgot she bought Miley a dress and bought another dress putting the wrong name tag on it. You grandmother is very old fashion she believes girl's only wear dresses and skirts and only boy's wear pants and shorts.”

I still do not understand what mommy is saying, or why my only grandmother would buy her only grandson a dress for Christmas. I am not going to try to understand, I guess because Miley teases me every time I argue with mommy. “Whatever I guess can we get this over with now mommy I mean mom?”

We walk out to mommy’s minivan and Miley gets buckled into her car seat in the back, and I sit in the front buckling myself in. I start to feel nervous about baseball tryouts; we drive over to the field. Every year I try out and every year I fail, but I am going to try extra hard this time. I am not going to try extra hard because I like baseball so much I actually hate all sports. I just don’t want to hear Miley teasing me how bad I am at sports and how good she is.

The baseball field parking lot is packed and all the fields are busy having the different age groups trying out. Mommy finds my age group and we walk over to that field. Mommy talks to the coach for a little bit and I watch while the coach is checking mommy out up and down smiling at her long legs going up to her very short skirt. “Okay sweetie go up to the coach and sit with the other boy's and wait for your turn to try out. Your sister and I will sit in the bleachers and keep an eye out for your grandma okay sweetie? Oh and good luck try your best.”

“Yes mommy I will.” I walk slowly over to the coach.” I look around at all the other boy's and they are like double my size and look so much older than I am but they are all in my age group.

The coach looks at me up and down staring at my jeans. “Umm I talked to your mom and she said you want to try out to be on the baseball team is that correct son?”

“Umm yes my mommy wants me to try out and I am going to try my very best sir.” I say and I cannot believe I called her my mommy again instead of mom like all the other boy's on the planet refer to their mom.

The coach hears me and scratches his head and looking back over to my pretty mommy. “Oh okay well then you can try out for the team like your mommy wanted. I need you to take a seat on the bench and I will call you up when it is your turn okay little Kelly?” The coach says and gives me a fake smile.

“Yes sir coach.” I cannot believe he called me little Kelly how can he know all the boy's and girl's in school call me that also. I sit on the bench between two other boy's and they look like giants compared to me. After a very long wait, it is my turn to try out, I am the last one. I go up and the coach hands me a baseball bat and points for me to step up to the plate. I stand there with the bat against my shoulder as I just stand there, and swing occasionally and I didn’t come anywhere close to the ball. Man I had better try harder or Miley is going to be teasing me. I am sent out to the field, and they hit the ball to me. I jump on the ball instead of trying to stop it with my glove.

Damn that was stupid, I hear the boy's on the bench laughing. “Okay hit a couple more to little Kelly see what he can do.” I hear the coach say and every ball that came my way I couldn’t get to. One bounced up and hit me in the chest and I wanted to cry it hurt so badly but I would not cry in front of everyone so they will not think I am a sissy. One last ground ball was hit and I ran up to it as fast as I could and I picked it up and threw the ball to the other outfielder instead of the first base player like I was told to do. Plus I couldn’t throw the ball all the way to the other boy it hit the ground about five feet from where I was standing and rolled to him.

“Okay I have seen enough. Come over here Kelly.” I start running from the outfield and by the time I get to the coach everyone else is headed to their family jumping and screaming they made the team. “Um little Kelly I think you are going to need to practice more before you will be able to play on the team. I am not going to say how small you are because I am sure you know that. I am sorry little man but practice more and try again next year.”

The coach turns and walks away from me, and I start to walk to the bleachers and mommy and Miley are their looking as sad as I am. Well Miley is smiling ready to tease me I am sure. “I am sorry sweetie I am guessing you didn’t make the team but you umm looked good out there right Miley?”

“Oh yea little brother every one of the boy's was sure you looked like the little sissy boy you act like hehehe.” Miley teases me, as I want to cry.

I look down at my feet as I see out of the corner of my eye mommy smack Miley on the back of the head lightly. “Owe mom that hurt.” I look up at Miley rubbing the back of her head as I smile softly.

“Miley if I told you once I told you a million times not to tease your little brother now tell him you are sorry.”

Mommy referred to me, as Miley's little brother again not even correcting herself this time. “Sorry little brother I said that you are a little sissy boy.” I looked up at her smiling down at me her not really being sincere out all.

“Can we go home now mommy?” I ignore Miley’s fake apology.

I see a shocked look on mommy’s face. “Well sweetie, I thought we could go out for an ice cream still, and celebrate you at least trying to make the team Kelly.”

“Mommy I rather just go home and play video games and that one ball hit me hard in the chest and still hurts.”

Nothing else is said, mommy puts her hand down for Miley to take her hand and for some reason I take her other hand making me look like the little toddler I look like. We drive back home and I go to my room to play videogames, I hear mommy's cell phone ringing.

“Hey Kelly, Kelly take your head phones off.” I turn seeing Miley in my room smiling at me. “Can I play with you I am bored?”

I lower my headset. “Just don’t tease me and you can.” I plug in the other headset and hand it to Miley as she sits down next to me.

“Okay but I can't promise little sissy boy, only kidding well not really.” We play video games for about an hour and I don’t know why I let Miley play because she beats me every time.

Mom walks into my room and shuts the TV off. “Okay you too I need you to listen to me and not say a word.” I turn real fast and I spill my grape juice all over my pants. I watch as mommy picks up one of my bathroom towels laying on the floor and tosses it to me on my soaked lap. “Kelly dry yourself while I talk this is very important.” We both look up at mommy while I am drying myself not saying a word because mommy has that serious look on her face.

“Okay when we arrived home my work called me and I have to fly out of town for a while it is an emergency. I talked to your grandmother and she has agreed to watch you both. I know you are not close with your grandmother but we have no choice. I need you both to pack a bag of clothes and remember how hot it is outside. Kelly I need you to get those soaked jeans off so I can wash them immediately before they stain okay sweetie?”

Miley and I turn and look at each other, both of us not to happy about what is going on. “Mom how long will you be gone and we have to stay with grandma?” Miley says.

“I am not sure yet hopefully just a few weeks. Miley I need you to pack a bag for little Kelly from your old clothes since he has no clothes that fit him anymore. Make sure you give him some shorts to wear to your grandmas it’s a long drive okay Miley?”

I continue to dry myself off with the towel. “Okay Kelly let me help you, lift your arms up over your head.” I do as I am told. Mommy pulls my wet spider man tee shirt up and off me. I next feel mommy pulling my wet jeans down, I am only standing in Miley's old pink panties.

“Mommy you could of gave me some warning I am half naked.” I put both my hands in front of my legs trying to hide my tiny boy parts in the panties.

Miley giggles seeing me wearing her old panties. “Miley give me those shorts right there on top I think that is the only pair of shorts you had when you where this size.” Mommy catches the shorts after Miley throws them to her. Lift your foot up sweetie we have to hurry.” I do as I am told and soon I feel the thin short shorts being pulled up my legs. I look in the mirror seeing the white shorts with purple and yellow balloons all over them.

“Mommy these are way to girly of shorts for me to wear.” I barely had those words out of my mouth when I feel the matching top pulled over my head and it is so small it doesn’t even cover my belly button.

I look at myself and I am ready to complain again. “I need some socks and shoes too Miley than pack the rest of those clothes into his suitcase, then go in your room and pack yourself a bag quickly okay?” I turn seeing Miley packing all her old clothes into my suitcase, all I see are panties and then the bag is closed. Miley runs out of my room and heads to her room to pack herself a bag.

“Kelly sit on the edge of your bed so I can finish getting you dressed.” I do not say a word I just do as I am told. “Lift your feet sweetie.” I feel the thin white socks being pulled up both my feet as mommy folds down the lace and the socks barely cover my ankles. “Oh yes they are so pretty I mean that will feel better in this heat sweetie. I try to look down but all I see is the top of mommy's pretty hair. I feel the Velcro close over and then I look again and I am wearing my little sister’s old pink sneakers. “Okay stand up sweetie, I know the sneakers are pink but that is all we have and I will send money to grandmas once I get settled in Japan. You will be able to get yourself some new clothes okay sweetie?”

I feel mommy take my hand while she is holding my suitcase while we walk down the stairs. “Kelly run up in front of us and open the front door.”

“Mom I got it, I watch Miley un-locking the front door holding her suitcase. We stop next to the hallway mirror and that is the first time I see myself fully dressed in Miley's old outfit. All I see is mommy holding the hand of a little girl, which the little girl is me. I start to play with my long ponytail nervously staring at myself in the mirror; I watch the little girl playing with her hair like a toddler would.

I cannot believe that I not only look like a girl wearing my little sister's clothes but I also look like a small child now as well. My sister and I are in the back in the mini-van buckled in before I realize I am not sitting in the front seat next to mommy while she drives. I am sitting in the back were mommy put me and I didn’t say a world.

“Mommy can I sit in the front with you mommy I will be a big girl not like Kelly acting like a sissy toddler?” I hear Miley teasing me and before I can complain to mommy, I hear her respond.

Mommy opens the back door staring at me then looking over at Miley sitting next to me in her car seat. “Yes Miley if you can be a big girl and stop teasing your little brother okay?”

“Yes mom I will be a big girl and not tease my little sissy brother, I mean my little brother.” I watch when Miley un-buckles her safety belt and jumps out of the van and sticks her tongue at me.

I stick my tongue at her. “See mom he even acts like a sissy sticking his tongue at me.” I turn seeing mommy staring at me acting super childish.

We start driving to grandma’s house. I know it is a long way so I just close my eyes and relax knowing we will be in the van for several hours. Before I know it I wake up and Miley is back to sitting next to me but I am sitting in her car seat for some reason. “Did you have a nice nap my little sissy brother hehehe.” I hear Miley saying as she giggles.

“Why am I in your car seat Miley? I fell asleep and I was sitting were you are and I wake up in your car seat.”

I rub my eyes and stretch my arms. I see mommy still driving but someone else is in the front passenger sit. While I am trying to figure it out, I see the person turn around smiling at me. “Oh sweetheart you are awake. Did you have a nice nap little one? I really like your pretty outfit.”

“Hehehe I like your pretty outfit too little sissy.” I hear Miley giggling while she teases me. “You slept all the way to grandmas, I said I was bigger and you should have to use the car seat so mom put you in it while you were sleeping. We are almost at the airport to drop mom off.”

I look forward seeing grandma still staring at me waiting for a response. “Did you hear me sweetheart or are you still have asleep? You have been sleeping a long time did you have an accident I see your legs together?”

“Um no, I didn’t have an accident grandma. I guess I did sleep a long time.” I continue to rub my eyes than I feel a little wet spot between my legs. I am not going to tell anyone that a little pee went into my panties; I mean my underwear before I could stop it.

Looking up I see grandma still staring at me. “I want you to call me grandmother sweetheart that is how little ones like you call their grandmother okay sweetheart?” I look confused but I had better respond before I am yelled at again.

“Umm okay grandmother I will call you that from now on.” I smile at sis showing her I did not get in trouble this time.

I twist long hair around my finger, I stick my tongue at sis again. “Grandma do you still have a pool I would really like to go swimming when we get back to your house?” Miley says

“Yes I do have a pool still and they just came and cleaned it, so yes you can get your swim trunks on and go swimming after we drop your mom off at the airport.” We hear grandma saying. I don’t understand how Miley didn’t get in trouble not calling her grandmother like I am being told to call her. Grandmother also said Miley can get her swim trunks on and go swimming. What is up with that only I have swim trunks and Miley has bikinis and one-piece swimsuits?

Mommy did say a while ago grandma was going senile and that is why she bought me that dress for a Christmas present a couple years ago. It is possible maybe she has me and Miley mixed up, she thinks Miley is me the big brother because she is taller than me. Grandmother must think I am the little one since I am smaller. We pull into the airport and my daydreaming is stopped. “You kids be good for your grandma, and I will be back as soon as I can okay?”

“Yes mom I will make sure the little one is good for grandma.” Miley says and I stick my tongue at her.

Miley shakes her head grinning at me stick my tongue at her. “Don’t worry mommy I will be good but Miley just wants to tease me again mommy. I love you and miss you already mommy.” I feel like I am going to cry but I won't do it so I don’t act like a baby that Miley teases me about all the time.

“Don’t cry sweetie, it will be okay your grandmother will take care of you.” I hear mommy say do not cry and I try to act more grown up but a tear slowly slides down my face as I hug mommy.

I rub my eyes as we watch mommy walk into the airport pulling her suitcase. “Okay kids wave good-bye to your mom, and then it is time to get back in the van.” Grandma gets into the driver’s seat; Miley gets in the front passenger seat. We all start driving back to grandma’s house. Why did I let Miley get in the front seat instead of me? I am the oldest even though I am smaller. Next time I will beat Miley to the front seat.

“Here little sissy this should keep you from whining till we get home. Or at least we won't be able to hear you with the DVD movie playing hehehe.” Miley turns around turning the DVD player on using the remote control.

Before I can complain, Miley turns around in her seat up front and the movie starts. Great! ‘The MY LITTLE PONY’ movie. I do not think they make a more girly movie, oh well anything is better than listening to Miley teasing me. I start watching the movie and I can see Miley and grandmother talking but I cannot hear them with the movie playing.

(If I could hear them this is what they were saying.)

“You know what is funny? Every time the little one is whining all you have to do is play a girly movie or give the little sissy something girly to do and all is good, no more whining.” Miley says

Grandmother looks over at Miley. “Well that is how little girls are, they just want to do girly things and not play with big boy's like you Kelly.” Grandma thinks I am Kelly and Kelly is me Miley. Oh, this could get to be fun if I am hearing her correctly. “Your mom told me you didn’t make it when you tried out for the baseball team again. The good thing at least you tried and that counts a lot. Speaking of baseball I noticed a flier in the mail came out for tryouts in my neighborhood if you would like to try out again Kelly?”

“That would be great grandma I will make the team this time I am sure yeaaaaaa.”

(Back to first person by the real Kelly)

I hear Miley in the front seat yell YEAAA loud for some reason. “What's so exciting up there.” I say from the backseat.

“Oh grandma said I can try out for baseball that will be so much fun.” I hear Miley saying. I am just glad grandma, or mommy does not want me to try out again.

I smile at Miley who has turned around in the front seat smiling at me. I say softly so I don’t get in trouble. “I bet you would do great on the girl's baseball team Miley I hear it is softball not baseball like it was for me.” I say to Miley but she just smiles at me.

“Yea but I really enjoy baseball so that is what I am going to try out for. Maybe you could try dance class, or even ballet since you’re just a little sissy anyway hehehe.” Miley says to me then giggles. I stick my tongue at her before she turns around ignoring me. I play with my long hair as we pull into grandma’s driveway.

I had better not forget to call her grandmother, who knows why she wants me calling her that now. I thought only Miley used to only call her that, now Miley is calling her grandma like I used to, and I am the one calling her grandmother. I guess whatever who can figure female's out anyway.

“Okay kids we are home. I am sorry I didn’t know how late we would get back. It is too late to go in the pool. I need you both to grab your bags and bring them up to your new bedrooms.” Grandmother says.

Miley walks around to my door and opens the slider. “Grandma I will let the little sissy out of her car seat since the safety belt gets to be tough on her okay?” I want to smack Miley for calling me a sissy and for referring to me as a ‘HER’ twice, but grandmother starts talking. I hop out of the van and try to pull the short shorts down because they are so tiny on me.

“Okay that is a good idea; if the little one needs help with her suitcase can you bring it up to her room? Her room is top of the stairs to the left and yours is top of the stairs to the right okay?”

I am in shock as I hear grandmother refer to me as a ‘HER’ like Miley just did that is so messed up. I know these shorts and tee shirt are girl's clothes and no one can see I am wearing Miley's old panties; I am still a boy for petes sake. Before I can correct grandmother, Miley starts talking again. “No problem grandma, I am sure SHE can't carry HER bag.” I am going to explode hearing Miley's comments. “Let me see you pick up your bag sissy.” Miley takes it out of the back of mommy’s van and drops it by my feet. I bend over trying to pick the back up.

“Umm okay umm.” I start dragging it a couple inches when grandmother sees me trying to drag it farther. Miley's smiles, and walks away towards the house giggling softly.

I look up and see grandmother shaking her head with both her hands on her hips holding her purse. “You are too small sweetie to carry your own suitcase. Hear you take my purse, and I will take your bag sweetie okay?” I take grandmas small purse. Miley smiles at me holding the super girly purse.

“Here carry this also so I can carry my own suitcase. Just put it over your shoulder and you can still carry grandma’s purse with yours.” I hear Miley say but I cannot respond fast enough as she puts her purse over my shoulder while grandma is taking my bag out of the van.

Miley is half way to the house with grandmother before I can even think of something to respond. I look down at the pink Barbie purse she put over my head and shoulder that I am walking with. “Miley make sure you close the van door on your way sweetie okay?”

“Okay grandmother.” I shut the van door as she asked me to do. Did grandmother just call me Miley? Mommy is right grandmother is going senile for sure I had better get her straight before this gets out of hand.

I walk in the house and follow grandmother, and up the stairs. We walk into a bedroom that is totally set up for a girl, and a little girl at that with everything being pink. The walls are all painted a light pink and the furniture is white but very girly looking. The bed has a pink canopy over it with a pink Barbie comforter. I even see a changing table in the corner, which is white with lace all over it.

“Okay sweetie this is your room until your mommy comes back so I put your suitcase here on your bed.” I watch grandmother open it up and I see all of Miley's old clothes in there. “Okay sweetie get undressed, I will find you some pajamas.” I just stand there not moving only staring into my suitcase filled with Miley's old clothes seeing dresses and skirts and panties and every possible girly type of clothes you can imagine.

I just do not know how to react, or what to say I am in total shock. “I said get undressed sweetie, it is too late to go swimming so we will all get a good night’s sleep than start the summer tomorrow in the pool if it is nice now hurry.” I still stand there in shock. Grandmother walks over to me, and she pulls the girly top over my head and tosses it in the laundry basket by my door. “Okay sweeties lift your foot.” I do as I am told and she pulls my girly short shorts down, I stand only wearing the pink panties.

“But grandmother I am not a baby I can undress myself.” I cover myself when I noticed I am almost naked putting my hands between my legs. “Oh stop being silly little one and lift your arms up.” I feel grandmother pulling a pajama top over my head, she pulls it down I stick my arms through the puffy short sleeves and I turn and see my reflection in the mirror that is on the wall. I am standing there not in pajamas but wearing a pink Barbie nightgown. “There you go sweetie you look so pretty and your nightgown even matches your pretty panties.”

“Oh yes I agree you look so pretty MILEY.” I turn hearing the real Miley saying, while she is standing in my doorway smiling at me. I notice her staring at me up and down, me wearing the super girly nightgown, which barely covers my panties because it is so short. “Yes make sure you go potty before you go to bed we don’t want any more accidents MILEY.” Again, she calls me Miley saying the name louder.

Grandmother puts her hands on her hips. “Yes sweetie, no accidents please go potty now before you hop in bed.” I want to cry not believing how messed up this is. I turn ready to rip into the real Miley smiling at me from ear to ear when I notice she is wearing my new spider-man pajamas that are way too big for me and fit her perfectly. “Now sweetie” I feel grandmother take my hand with my back to her staring at Miley, she pulls me into the bathroom.

“Now I will give you some privacy but make sure you go potty okay sweetie?” I hear grandmother saying but she does not wait for me to respond closing the door. I stand only in the bathroom which of course is pink also. “Kelly give me a kiss and get in bed and tomorrow you will have baseball tryouts and you need a good night’s sleep okay?”

Oh my god grandma, I mean grandmother is totally losing her mind she is treating me like I was Miley and Miley like she is me. I hear her talking to Miley through my bathroom door. I sit on the toilet and go potty looking around at the girly bathroom. I always wanted my own bathroom but darn this is so girly. I walk out of the bathroom after flushing the toilet; I stand in front of the big mirror in my new girly room, which the mirror is so large it goes almost from the floor to the ceiling. “Oh I think you look so pretty wearing your new nightgown hehehe.” The real Miley says. Before I can respond, she is gone and grandmother walks into my new room.

“Time for bed sweetie, Did you go potty like a big girl?” I hear grandmother say as she watches me standing in front of the mirror.

I do not know what to say seeing me dressed again like a little girl. “Yes grandmother I went potty.” I say but I cannot figure how to word, and tell grandmother she has lost her mind treating me like I was Miley. “Good girl now get in bed, and sweet dreams.” The light goes out as I pull the cover over me. Oh, my god my life is so screwed up.

I hope you have enjoyed my story. Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me an email or on yahoo messenger and let me know your thoughts.

It really helps when we get feedback from our stories.

Thanks again Hugs,

Princess Panty boy

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess_pantyboy

up
75 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Suggestion

Haylee V's picture

This is a wonderful story, but, due to some formatting errors (fragmented / run-on sentences), was a bit of a difficult read at times. Perhaps submitting your work to an editor (there are many on site) before posting could help make the story more readable? Other than that one (VERY COMMON, I might add) oversight, very well done, and I look forward to a sequel (sequels).

*Kisses Always*
Haylee V