My Secret To My Success

Printer-friendly version

My Secret To Success
By
Warm Hearted

This a short story that came from my noir side. It is the tale of a meek, insecure, introvert's conversion into a forceful, respected, and envied success. As always all comments and constructive criticism are welcomed. Please remember my whole purpose for writing is your enjoyment.

I once was Tommy Wilkes Jr., I was always called Tommy no matter how many times I would ask to be called Tom. My father was Tom Wilkes, but I was nothing like him.
He was the top salesman for a small medical supply distributor. My dad was their first salesman and close friend of the owner of the company.

My father was tall over six foot tall well built even in his later years. The gray in his thick black hair just made him seem more powerful. I got my looks from my mother's male side. Like her I was small framed and short only 5'4", and rather ugly. Like most of the men from her family. I had a huge nose, thin red hair and huge ears, I sort of, looked like the guy on Mad magazine.

My looks were not the only things that disappointed "Big Tom", he hated my personality even worst than my looks. He never really said anything about my looks, I guess he knew I could not fix that part of me. Although he was on me 24/7 about " the man I was growing up to be". It did not matter to him if it was in sports or dealing with bullies, he would tell me "Who would had ever thought Big Tom Wilkes's son, would be such a Wuss!".

My mom was disappointed in me too, but was not as vocal, she would say, "You don't want to be like your uncle Mike do you." My uncle Mike worked for Bugger King till he retired as a cook. He was the family's disgrace and was always used as a warning to my cousins, just like mom used him on me.

I wanted to take Library Science in college, but Big Tom got his way, as always and I took Business Administration and he got me a job at his firm. I was the worst salesman on the sales team, so I was placed in costumer service and help maintain existing accounts. Which was a major disappointment for Big Tom.

The owner sold the company shortly after my father died of an heart attack on a sales call. He was a salesman to the end and without him the company lost several major accounts. So selling the company was the only option to bankruptcy he had. I was sure I would lose my job shortly after the sell. Still living at home at 32, I remembered my dad preaching to me that he was the only reason I still had a job.

Then things got weird, I don't mean strange weird, I mean crazy, down the rabbit hole weird. The new owner was William Todd, one of the richest men in the world. He was only 30 years old and has had his picture on the cover of Forbes three times. He was a Computer and Microbiology genius and made his money linking his innovative computer technology to medicine.

Surprisingly Mr. Todd, also had a reputation for being kind and considerate humanitarian, that made large donations to help people in need. So I was shocked when he required a DNA swab of all his employees. I was very sure acquiring my small company, was no big deal to him.

So think how I felt, when he showed up one day and his aid told me, I had a 10am-10:30am appointment with him. I just about hyper-ventilated waiting outside the office for him to call me in. I was sure he was going to be fire me personally, which showed me a lot of respect, but I still would be unemployed.

The time finally came and I got there ten minutes early. His assistant met me and shook my hand and said, "I am glad your early Mr. Todd is waiting for you.". I almost ran into the office, and shut the door behind me. He was standing leaning on the desk, He was tall and a GQ model type. I thought, "Why sit? Firing me would not take long.".

Then the weird went into overload, when he told me to sit down and asked if I would like anything. Mr. Todd seeing my dread and dismay attempted to put me at ease by telling me why he wanted to meet me.

"Tom I have talked to your supervisor and your co-workers and you seem to be just the kind of person I am looking for. I am going to make you an offer that is going to change your life. I have been needing someone like you for some time, to fill a very special position.

It's very important to me and I hope you say yes. I have been looking over a year for someone like you. So all I'm able to tell you now is this new post will place us in an unique and special relationship. Although in all fairness I need to say, this position will require, a willingness for change and hard work in learning new skill sets."

I thanked him and told him the truth about myself so he would understand my numerous short comings and weaknesses. I started my explanation by calling him "Mr. Todd".
He quickly interrupted me and said, "Please call me Will.". I could tell Will was being in earnest and not just faking modesty, so I continued.

"Will I don't know what my supervisor and co-workers said about me but I know myself.
If there was one thing my parents taught me it was, I am not the aggressive type. I am very introverted and shy. So I don't do well in positions that have supervision responsibilities. What I know about you Will is all very good, so I would hate to mislead you into thinking I am manager material."

Will looked at me and smiled and tried to dispel my misgivings.

"Tom, knowing what I learned about you, I should have expected that you would try to keep me from making a mistake by choosing for this position. Listen Tom, I am sure you will pick up the skills you need for this job quickly. So with all that said, is it yes or no, but please make it yes."

I said "OK, just don't be disappointed if I fail."

At that Will laughed. and said, "Tom you will be perfect, now let's go to my helicopter in the parking lot."

We flew to the airport and boarded his private plane and took off for a six hour flight. During our time in the air between Will telling aids to handle certain matters, we talked.
Will was easy to talk to and I told him things that I never told anyone else, like I was still a virgin at 33.

He asked about my parents and I told him that dad was dead but we were not close and my mom never talked to me. I explained to Will that they both thought I was a great disappointment. So I felt perfectly at ease with Will unlike anyone since my only childhood friend, David Knight. We played video games and looked at my dads secret stash of Playboy and Hustler magazines.

As we were landing all I could see out the window was ocean, so I was glad to exit the jet on solid ground. Will told me we were at his island estate, which was half of a small American Virgin Island and the other half was owned by another billionaire. There was a small sports car there and we got in and drove to his house. I saw the jet take off as we arrived at his front door.

We entered the house and it was huge done up in nautical style, there was a curving stairway in the entryway. The upstairs faced a wall made of glass to see the view of the beach and the ocean, but I could tell that we were alone in this giant mansion.

Will sensing nervousness, he tried to calm me by saying, " It's the staff's night off. They're nearby in their bungalows. So we can talk undisturbed about your new position. It has been some time since we both have eaten would you like something?"

I told him I was hungry and he said, " lets go to the kitchen and I will fix us something.".

I followed him to the kitchen hoping like hell Will was not gay, but I thought, "If Will wanted a boy toy he could find someone a lot better than me."

Will picking up on my caution said to me kiddingly.

"Don't worry I not Gay or a serial killer, but tonight it will be best if we are alone during your orientation exercises."

So I followed him to a massive kitchen that looked like something you could feed 500 people out of. We sat at a small table there and Will made us both sandwiches and opened a big bag of chips and put some pickles on the table.

Like two old friends we sat down to a "man" supper, This multi-billionaire and me.

Will then asked me if I liked wine and I nodded, smiling asked me, "Red or White?"

I answered "White.". Then in a fake aristocratic voice chided me by saying.

"How gosh white wine with roast beef a proper gentleman always chooses red with beef." Continuing the joke Will in a fake British accent, said as taking a sip of his wine. "Perfect shaken not stirred, Todd, Will Todd." We both laughed, as I ate my sandwich, Will explained that he came from a lower middle class family and made his first real money when he was 18. He told me after that, people started treating him different

Will explained that most, either knowingly or unknowingly hid their true selves from him and how my honesty was refreshing. He had heard what other had to say about me and he and even knew my DNA. So I blind sided him, when I told him, how unqualified I was for his offer. He shared that most would have agreed immediately.

Will looked at me in a very piercing way and said, "At that point I knew, no mater what shape your in now you are the one I need.".

Then I started to feel very sick and told Will, "I think something is making me sick.".
Will then led me to a small half bath. The room had a sink with toothpaste and brush on the sink top and a toilet, but no mirror. Soon I started spewing, it came out of me like a fire hose over and over. For over two hours I hugged the john with an almost constant, forceful spew coming out of me. Over the time of my complete nausea hell, I had to flush the full bowl down many times.

Then from outside I hear Will's voice giving me commands I had to follow, to the letter. "Wash your face and brush your teeth. Don't pay anything and pay no attention to your hands. Then shut your eyes and undress and let me know when your done by tapping on the door."

I did all he said without question, not noticing my hands and without speaking. I took off my sports coat, undid my tie, stepped out of my shoe that were way to big for some reason, then took off my socks and let my pants fall. Now being completely naked I tapped on the door.

I heard Will open the door and gently take me by my hand and tenderly talking to me as he led me by my hand.

" Tom I am sure you have a lot of questions so let me explain some of them. The reason you were sick was your wine had nanites in it. If you would have chose red I would have taken nanite free white but you chose white. I have been working on nanite technology for some time, but what I gave you will never be marketed.

What I will market, once I get FDA approval, will be different and it will cure cancer, viral infections, genetic disorders, and re-grow limbs. I will only charge people 10% above production cost so they will be a lot cheaper than any chemo or virus drug. So insurance companies will happily pay for them over more expensive treatments.

Like said, the ones you got were special I took a lot of time and money to make them. The price just in dollars not counting my time was well over a billion. So like I said they never will be marketed, I will not provide the very wealthy with the fountain of youth.

Tom this is what happened to you, the vomiting was you dispelling mass, I know it was unpleasant but it was the easiest way. You are now 5'2" and just over 100Lbs and eleven years younger. most of your DNA has been altered, But you still retain your maternal DNA. Tom I am sorry, but you lost all of your father's DNA though and it was replaced with another paternal donor's.

After meeting you there are two things I regret doing, one is taking away your self control. Although it will make this initial orientation much easier, but the good news is I made them so I can deactivate them. To my regret I can't do anything about the other and I will tell you about that change soon. Ok Tom we are at the stairs keep your eyes shut and let me lead you, but you will have to lift your feet higher to climb them."

As Will led me I thought hard about what he was saying and my body felt different as we moved. I know about nanites from Nova and Sci-Fi I watched and read, but he said I was eleven years younger that would put me at twenty-two. So I'm an adult why did he make me so short and light and why did he only replace my dad's DNA, not that I will miss it.
He was right about what he said about commanding me, I will do what ever he commands. Being his slave was kind of scary but he said he will turn that part off which is good.

I felt the floor level off again and I heard a door open. Will then led me a little further by my hand, then he took me by the shoulders and lined me up with something. Then he said, "Spread you arms straight out.". I did as he said, then he said, "Open your eyes.".

I opened my eyes and I saw a petite young naked woman. She had strawberry blond hair like my mother did when she was young, but she was much prettier. The woman had medium sized breasts the formed a perfect ski slop capped with dark red nipples. Her breasts extended out farther than her chest, but her face was perfection small nose full lips and blue eyes.

The woman's hair was cut like a mans shorter than I like on a young woman, but it was full and thick. She had light body hair but you could see some fuzz under her arms and on her legs, kind of European. Her pubic hair although light showed no signs of waxing or trimming. She had an inviting gap at the top of her thighs that you could see light through. As short as she was she still looked long legged. She was perfection.

Then Will said, "OK. Put your arms down." and the girl obeyed as I did. Call me dense, but I just then realized that I was the woman and I was looking in a mirror. The mirror had three panels and Will told me to, "Turn slowly and look at yourself from all directions.". As I slowly turned I saw a firm butt and slender womanly curves the from the side panel I saw my back and I could see a walnut size protrusion with a tiny fold. I thought, "OH SHIT! THAT IS A PUSSY!".

Then Will in an almost apologetic way said to me.

"That brings me to the other thing I am sorry for programming the nanites in you for. I would never have done it if I knew you, but I had no idea who I would find that would be a match. When we are alone and both of us are naked, you will do anything to have me. If I tell you to bark like a dog you will do it, or anything else. I wish I could turn that part off too but it is hardwired.

Tonight I am going to make love to you, for one two reasons. Seeing you naked is giving me a huge hard on. Secondly I have nanites in me too, they will prevent me from wanting anyone, but you. I hate those whore hound rich men that will fuck any woman, while they expect their wives to remain faithful. So to prevent myself from turning into someone I hate, over a year ago I injected nanites in me. Those nanites will bind me to the next woman I have sex with.

I never thought it would take over a year for me to find you, so seeing my perfect woman naked in front of me is more than I can bare. Oh yeah, one more thing I like women to talk dirty during sex so don't be surprised at what you say. You are now released and you can speak."

I looked at Will of all the things I could have asked him about, for some reason all I asked was, "Can I get pregnant?"

Will laughed and said, " I knew you were different and no not now your infertile, but when we think it is the right time then yes.".

Then Will took off his clothes and it was like I was overwhelmed with lust. My new sex flowered and was dripping wet and I wanted to pounce on his cock. Although Will told me, "This is our first time so let's take it slow.". So I calmed down some, but I still wanted him badly.

He lifted me and carried me to the bed and laid me softly on the bed. Then he lovingly took a pillow under my butt to have me in the position he wanted. Will tenderly spread my legs, as I lustfully burned for him. He then went down on me slowly working his finger from the back till I felt a twinge of pain. I knew then what he was did, he just tore my hymen and took my virginity.

I was no longer a virgin, but not in my wildest dreams, did I think it would happen like this. Me, with my legs spread and my butt on a pillow as a man was eating me out. Then he put in two fingers inside of me. I thought through my rage of lust, "He is stretching me so when he fucks me it won't hurt.".

Will looked down at me and went in the drawer in the bed stand and brought out a tube of KY jelly. Will covered his huge hard cock with it, and removed the pillow from under me. He put his strong hands under me emplace of the pillow and then lifted me. My legs still spread wide he slowly pulled me on to his cock and I screamed, "FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE!". I thought, "Did I just say that? Oh yeah, Will told me how I will talk dirty during sex and I really want him to do it.".

He pulled me closer and closer to him till I felt like I was going to split apart, but I did not care I wanted all of him in me. Once he was in all the way he stopped and let me learn how to adjust to him. Will did something then I had no idea of, he slowly rotated his hips to stretch me so I would not be hurt from what was about to happen.

Then he started pumping slowly at first then faster and faster and I heard myself saying all sorts of things, but main mainly. "FUCK ME! I AM ALL YOURS TAKE ME ALL THE WAY!". The world blinked out then, but just for a second and I came back to my first ever non-masturbating orgasm. Then my next again and again till I felt his cum pump inside of me and his cock went limp.

Will looked at me as he held me and whispered, "I just reset your sexual orientation, now you are a monogamist heterosexual woman.". Will then whispered, "Reset protocol 5617 to off. Tom you have free will now, I turned off the control nanites.". I responded by snuggling down on his neck and biting his ear lobe. He responded in like manner.

Before long he was hard again and this time we were more playful. I did not want him any less but I was learning how to control my lust for him.

Will looked down at me and said, "Tommie is being a very bad girl and Will is going to reward her."

Will pick me up out of bed like a feather and laid me across the back of a soft upholstered chair. looking down at the seat of the chair I wondered what Will was doing. From that point on all I remember is pure pleasure, for a very long time. I then discovered men can go a lot longer the second time. I woke up in Will's arms the next day.

I knew the nanites were making enjoy Will so much, but you know what, I did not give a shit. I was no longer unhappy, but I was the happiest I have ever been in my life. I did not care what caused it, I loved this feeling. If me being Will's whore is what it takes so be it, but that was not what Will had in mind for us all.

That morning he woke me up and he was already dressed, he told me to get up and get a shower and put on a bathrobe. I did it not because I was forced to, but I knew he had some reason for it. Will told me that he had to go way for about six weeks and my heart dropped when he said that. He saw my reaction and told me that I would be very busy too.

He kissed me and left saying, "I got something for you." and he slipped a ring on my fourth finger of my left hand. It was the most beautiful engagement ring I had ever seen. Then a swarm of women came in the room and Will said, "You all have your instructions, Miss Wilkes is in charge till I return."

From that moment on and for the next six weeks I was transformed into the perfect trophy wife. I was taught how to walk, sit, stand, dress correctly for every occasion, the proper way to set a table. how to plan small events, and how to apply makeup for every situation. My days were very busy in learning to be a very classy lady.

A few days, before Will's return, the spa people descended on me. My pubic hair was trimmed and waxed, they put masks on me, rubbed me down in scented oils. They arched my eyebrows and taught me my night time regiment to keep my skin soft and blemish free. My personal trainer started me running to stay toned and how to use weights for tone not muscle.

The one person, that was challenged the most was my hair dresser. Will, had told them all that he fell in love with a tomboy that was raised by a father and her brothers. The hair dresser wanted to know what I did to my hair, but she still worked magic. My hair was still short, but looked very girly. She wanted to keep it shaped till I got some length to it. I told her I would let it grow.

She said as thick as my hair was it would grow fast and in about eight months it would be at a length she could do a lot with. So the crew of make over artists left as fast as they came. leaving me and the regular staff alone.

I was told Will would be here in the morning about 10am, so I tried to think of a proper way for his new trophy wife should meet him. An impish idea hit me and it would show him how well I learned my new role. It was going to be so wicked and sexy.

I told the staff to stock and prepare the guess bungalow by the beach by the time of his return. I had no problem in snapping orders and telling them how I wanted the house prepared and what foods and wines I wanted there. I thought how I have changed, just like Will said I would.

When they told me his jet would be landing in 30 minutes, I put on a black string bikini, I saw my neatly waxed and trimmed pubic hair as I put it on. I thought how just six weeks ago the way it looked then compared to now. I put on my favorite perfume and put unscented sun screen in a beach bag. Tying a silk wrap around my waist and wearing my large sunglasses for my walk to the beach.

The staff was to inform Will, I was at the beach and I wished for him to put on trunks and join me.

I saw Will walking down to the beach with a confused look on his face for the kind of reception he got. When he joined me I said, "Will, would you be a dear and rub some lotion on my back." Will just stood there looking down at me drooling and I rolled over on my stomach and untied my string top.

Will grabbed me up and joked, " I have turned you into a fucking prick teasing brat."

I whispered in his ear. "I had the staff prepare the guest bungalow for us, with instructions not to be disturbed till we let them know." .

The staff did not see us for three days and nights and I walked back to the main house bow legged. Two weeks later we were married and I was Tommie Todd to friends or Mrs. William Todd on formal occasions. Funny now I don't mind being called Tommie at all.

up
118 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

very enjoyable

Very enjoyable and fun story with a happy ending for both

SamanthaAnn

Transformation

This was fun, delightful and a pleasure to read. A true tale of Transformation.

Will

WOW! I BET TOMMIE DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING

I love it! What was in Tommie's DNA that Will was attracted to! But to dump his Dad's DNA. GREAT! He treated Tommie badly anyway. Love your stories! Thanks Genevieve