The Beginning - part 1

Printer-friendly version

The Beginning – Part 1 by Anna Olivia

My heart was pounding. I entered the women’s section of Macy’s. I was excited to look at the lingerie and hosiery. Two of my favorite things to wear. However, I was nervous too. How many eleven-year-old boys like to look at that stuff? My mom decided to go look at household items. She said I could roam around free a bit. So, I slowly walked down the deserted aisle of women’s underwear, pantyhose and lingerie. I got excited but also felt hesitant and nervous. I could not stop too long because I did not want the sales people to get suspicious and ask me uncomfortable questions.

I stopped at the hosiery section and looked at the different pairs when I was sure nobody was watching me. How much I wished I could buy all of those. I grabbed a pair of black pantyhose and studied the package intently.

Suddenly I heard a voice that said: “What are you doing?”

I dropped the package and looked to my left in shock. Standing in front of me was a beautiful girl about my age. I did not know what to say. I stuttered: “Well, I….I don’t know what…”, I mumbled looking down.

“Wait a minute!” said the blonde girl. “Aren’t you in my math class? You are Randy, right?” she asked curiously. My face turned red and I started sweating. How will I get out of this situation?

“Well, yes! You know I picked these up for my sister and…” I wanted to explain but the girl interrupted me again.

“You don’t have to make up an excuse. I saw the look in your eyes when you held the package. Would you like to wear them?” she asked me with a curious and gentle look on her face. I wasn’t sure what to respond. I felt busted so I just told her the truth.

“Yes” I said and looked her straight in the eyes. I was relieved when I saw her smile and it felt liberating to express this secret desire to someone for the first time.

“I know I never really talked to you in math class but the thought that you seemed a bit girly occurred to me.” she admitted.

I felt touched by this but tried to hide that. “You are Samantha, right?” I asked her.

“Well, my friends call me Sammy. But you are right.” she answered with a big smile on her face. “Oh, and your secret desire will be safe with me. I think it’s kind of cute.” she told me.

“Did you make a new friend?” my mom, who was suddenly standing there, asked me. I cringed inside and my face turned red again. I could not say a word when Sammy took over.

“I am Samantha, but my friends call me Sammy”, she confidently said to my mom.

“Oh, it is a pleasure to meet you Sammy! Randy never talked about you.” my mom said with a raised eyebrow.

“Well, Randy and I are in the same math class but we kind of just started talking.” Sammy said. I felt halfway normal again and my heart wasn’t racing anymore.

“Randy and I have to go. It was nice meeting you, Sammy.” my mom said.

“Sammy, can I have your phone number?” I asked bravely. I felt very comfortable talking to Sammy. I wanted to talk to and get to know her more.

“Sure, give me your cell phone number and I sent you a text.” Sammy requested. My face lit up excitedly as I took out my cell phone. I saw my mom smiling in the corner of my eyes.

up
428 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good Luck!

Welcome to BC! Nice start. I wish you good luck the rest of the way!

Lovely Start

Lovely Start to your story looking forward to the next part

Welcome to BC

SamanthaAnn

Oh, I love this beginning.

Oh, I love this beginning. very good realistic start

as usual

Mom seems to have got the wrong view of the situation! How I wish I was in the US and could roam around the Macys lingerie section viewing the wonderful Vanity Fair brand of super sheer and silky nylon full panties! - and the coloratura night gowns - and the full range of all the vanity fair products! there is just no hope for me!

Welcome aboard, kind of

Welcome aboard, kind of short, but the chapter does and did convey the fact that Randy is a girl at heart and just may have a new best friend to bring out the girl within him. Should be an interesting story to follow.

Very Promising!

It's promising on multiple levels! I look forward to reading more!

Monalisa

Thanks

Thanks everybody for the wonderful comments. I really appreciate that. More is in the works! "The beginning" will have several parts.

Two beginnings

Jamie Lee's picture

It looks like Randy has started two beginnings, one with Sammy and one with her knowing his secret.

She thinks his secret is cute, so perhaps she'll help Randy fulfill that secret.

Others have feelings too.