Restoration 3 of 3

Printer-friendly version

Originally posted to Classic BC on Saturday, May 03, 2003

As a healthy 16-year-old girl, Penny needed something to stay that way.

Restoration
Tommy

by Bill Hart

"What was with all that Grandma Magda shit upstairs?" questioned Kara as she sat down at the kitchen table and watched her mother continue cooking breakfast for the three of them. "You definitely aren't Penny's grandmother."

"Just why can't I be her grandmother, my dear?" replied Magda with her own question. "It stands to reason that if you've become her aunt and I'm your mother, then I must be her grandmother."

"That's a fairly reasonable explanation, I suppose," replied Kara. "Although I have no idea which of my non-missing sisters - I have no brothers - might now be thought her mother. But knowing you as well as I do, I'm also fairly certain it wasn't the only possibility left open to you. Just what further mischief are you planning to do now, mother?"

"Are you feeling a little jealous of Penny, dear?" smiled Magda. "I know you still love Penny as a result of that spell she cast on you when she was still Pete. But that love has now been channeled into a form more appropriate for that between an apparently twenty-year-old aunt and her precocious sixteen-year-old niece."

"I'm not jealous of you and Penny at all. But after all your earlier posturing about how you dislike men, you still went and transformed my Pete, a nearly forty-year-old man, into your sixteen-year-old granddaughter. I don't know about you, mother, but your behavior seems a little discrepant as well as highly inconsistent to me."

"How so, dear? You know I've always thought men had their place," replied Magda with a wide smile. "Pete's transformation just seemed the perfectly logical thing for me to do for - not to - him. Despite his most unfortunate accident of having been born male and his total ignorance of his actions in altering my restorative spells, Pete did help me reclaim your true female self," explained Magda. "I thought he deserved some kind of reward for being so helpful. On top of that, I've always wanted a granddaughter."

"You consider turning Pete into your granddaughter a reward?"

"Of course I do," replied Magda. "Don't you think it's a reward? What better reward could I have possibly given some man than the gift of womanhood? I really think she'll be far happier now as a nubile sixteen-year-old girl with her choice of several boyfriends, than she ever would have been remaining a pushing forty-year-old man whose wife just left him for the town idiot. And besides, if you or one of your sisters..."

"Let's not start up that old argument again, mother," snapped Kara. "I'm really not ready to continue it right now."

"Whatever you're cooking smells really good, Grandma Magda," said Penny as she entered the kitchen.

"It's nothing overly special, dear. It's just eggs, pancakes, and some link sausage."

"But those are all my favorites," squealed Penny excitedly. "I should have known you would never forget what I liked, Grandma Magda."

"I think you'll find your grandmother forgets very little, Penny," volunteered Kara. "She's always been real good at remembering those things we'd rather forget."

After Penny quickly sat down at the table next to Kara, her grandmother placed a heaping plate with a large stack of pancakes, a couple of eggs, and several link sausages in front of her and her aunt. Then Magda fixed another plate for herself and joined them at the kitchen table.

"This is a really great breakfast, Grandma Magda," said Penny between bites. Her plate was already half empty.

Magda smiled at the compliment from her new granddaughter.

Kara, thinking the whole exchange totally disgusting, slowly shook her head.
Penny turned to Kara. "I had this really weird dream last night, Auntie Kara." She paused for a moment, unsure if she wanted to continue. "And, believe it or not, you were in it with me."

"I was in your dream last night?" asked Kara. "How very strange?" She wondered if Penny's dream were really a dream. "Do you want to talk about it, Penny?"

"I don't really know," replied Penny. "It's a little embarrassing, not to mention being so very silly."

"I doubt you would have brought it up if you didn't want to talk about it," said Kara, casting a quick glance at her mother. "Besides, with all you've just said about it, I've become very curious about this odd dreams of yours."

Magda suddenly winced. "It might be better if you simply forgot all about this weird dream, Penny dear." Even though she knew it should be impossible, Magda hoped Penny's dream wasn't what she was thinking it might be.

"It's all right, Grandma Magda. But I kind of think Aunt Kara might be right. If I didn't want to talk to you about my dream, silly and strange as it might be, then I wouldn't have brought it up in the first place." Penny took a long deep breath to collect her thoughts before continuing her story. "In this dream I had last night, I had somehow become a man - a really old man of thirty-seven or maybe even thirty-eight."

Kara's mouth dropped wide open in surprise; it wasn't like her mother to leave loose ends. "Just where did I come into this dream of yours, Penny?"

Magda stared at her granddaughter in stunned disbelief, knowing full well that Penny should have no remaining conscious knowledge of either being Pete or being with Kara, which she was certain was the direction her dream story was heading. But it very definitely added more weight to the argument that Penny was really a witch, whose soul the powers that be had inadvertently placed in that male body at birth.

"Believe it or not, as this old guy I spent all night long fucking you, Auntie Kara. And after becoming exhausted, I feel asleep," replied Penny hesitantly, her face flushing somewhat pink. "Isn't that really silly?"

"Silly?" repeated Kara quietly. "I just don't know."

Penny blushed a bright crimson. "That's not exactly what I meant, you know. You're just so beautiful. And I'm sure if I were a guy - even one as old as that one I dreamed I was - I'd really enjoy fucking you again and again, Auntie Kara." Penny shook her head. "But all night long? Get real. For such a really old geezer like that to be fucking you, or any other woman, all night long is just too unbelievable to be true."

Magda sighed, feeling some relief. If Penny continued thinking of her night with Kara as Pete as nothing more than a silly dream, then there wouldn't be much of a problem. She'd probably forget about the whole thing within a few hours, especially if she were provided the proper stimulus. But it was still disconcerting that she even remembered anything at all about last night.

"I think I know just what you mean, Penny," smiled Kara. "Guys lack stamina and are easily exhausted."

"I think my dream was probably the result of all the excitement about having you move in with me," replied Penny. "You know you're my most favorite aunt in the whole world and I've always loved you, Auntie Kara. And then, there's this boy I've been thinking about an awful lot lately. All of it together must have somehow triggered that weird jumbled up dream in my mind."

"That sounds like a reasonable explanation," replied Kara, even though she knew it wasn't the correct one.

"Besides - and please don't take this the wrong way, Auntie Kara - if there were going to be someone lying in my bed with me some night, I'd really want it to be Tommy Miltoon."

"Tommy Miltoon?" asked Kara curiously.

Magda simply smiled. She was beginning to think everything would be all right with her granddaughter.

"He's that boy I've been thinking about so much lately," blushed Penny. "He's in my history class at school," Penny began to explain. "He's so gorgeous. And you wouldn't believe just how incredibly hot he is," she said dreamily. "All the girls at school are chasing after him. I'd really like to be the one who catches him, but I don't really think he even knows I exist," pouted Penny.

"That's certainly not an insurmountable problem," mumbled Magda.
"What was that, Grandma Magda?"

"Nothing, dear. Nothing at all." Magda closed her eyes. For just a split second, she seemed lost in concentration. "I was just thinking out loud," she smiled at Penny.

Unexpectedly, the doorbell rang.

"I wonder who that could possibly be?" asked Penny. "I'm not really expecting anyone else this morning."

"Why don't you get the door and find out, Penny dear?"

Without a grumble, Penny heeded her grandmother's suggestion. After getting up from the table, she headed straight for the door.

"Just what are you up to now, mother?" asked Kara suspiciously. "I saw that look of glee in your eyes."

"You'll see soon enough. I'm sure neither of us want Penny dwelling on that dream of hers," smiled Magda. "I'll certainly be happier once your own powers begin manifesting again.

When Penny returned to the kitchen a few seconds later, she wasn't alone. "Grandma Magda. Aunt Kara. This is Tommy Miltoon," she said excitedly. "Can you believe this? Tommy came all the way over here this morning just to see me." Penny quickly grabbed Tommy's hand. "I didn't even think you knew I existed."

"How could I not notice a really hot babe like you, Penny?" replied Tommy, shaking his head. "Do you want to go up to your room and fool around for a while?"

"Do I ever," replied Penny. She turned to her grandmother and aunt. "Tommy and I are going up to my room for a while. We don't want to be disturbed." Penny smiled mischievously as she turned her attention back to Tommy. "C'mon Tommy. Follow me."

"Whatever you say, babe," said Tommy. Although he was objecting, he still seemed somewhat confused as Penny pulled him away from the others and headed him in the direction of her room. And yet, who was he to complain if this hot sexy fox he only barely knew wanted to take him up to her room. It definitely seemed an excellent way for them to become better acquainted.

Kara watched Penny and Tommy disappear up the stairs. "Have you got any idea what those two could do up there all alone, mother?"

"I have plenty of ideas, Kara. Most likely they'll soon be doing whatever comes naturally between a boy and girl. That would be my best guess," replied Magda. "In spite of what you think sometimes, I'm not stupid, my dear."

"And you aren't worried about them doing that?"

"Not particularly. You must remember this is her house; we're just her guests," replied Magda. "Tommy and Penny will be just fine up in her room. What they'll be doing together is perfectly natural between a boy and a girl. And it should also help remove whatever remnants of her dream are still lingering about in her mind." Magda smiled. "And it should keep her busy. I have a new lead on the whereabouts of your sister Lara we need to check out."

"But I still don't like the idea of leaving the two of them upstairs alone, while we go out looking for Lara."

"Quit worrying about them so much, Kara. Let them have a little harmless fun together, just like you had with Pete last night. I swear you're beginning to act just like an old mother hen."

Kara glared at her mother. "Just what are you up to now, mother?"

"When did you become so suspicious, young lady?" asked Magda. "I'll bet you must have picked up that annoying little trait from your father. He was always one suspicious cuss."

"Maybe I did and maybe I didn't," snapped Kara. "But in any event, I still know you. As a result I really think we can leave daddy out of this argument. And I'm sure you must know I'll figure out whatever you're doing sooner or later."

"Oh, all right," growled Magda. "Since I need you to concentrate on finding your missing sisters, I'll tell you what I've done. Although he doesn't - and never will - realize it, Tommy Miltoon's here because I sent for him."

"Why would you send for him?"

"You heard how Penny spoke about him," said Magda. "Didn't you?"

"Yeah, she thinks she's in love with him," replied Kara. "So what?"

"I'll be glad when all your memories return. Tommy's the solution to our little problem."

"What little problem?"

"Haven't you been paying attention to what's been going on, Kara? He's the solution to what we must do about Penny's dream. What else did you think I meant?"

"I'm confused," replied Kara. "Just what are you talking about now, mother?"

"Isn't it obvious to you yet?" replied Kara's mother. "Simply put, our young Penny shouldn't have remembered anything about being Pete or screwing you for hours last night."

"So you've kept saying over and over. But I'm not sure I see the problem. Penny, as you might remember, told us she considered it all a silly dream."

"But she needs to totally forget about that dream. If she doesn't and it's allowed to remain in her mind, she might eventually remember it was real and not a dream. That's one of the reasons why Tommy's here right now."

"And just what other reasons might there be?"

"He's here to help her forget the dream, of course," sighed Magda. "Sometimes you can be so dense about things, Kara. I wouldn't be overly surprised to discover you got that from your father too."

"Are you planning on telling me just how Tommy's going to make her forget about that dream?"

"Dense and naive." Magda shook her head. "Are you absolutely sure you're my daughter?"

"Mother!"

"He's here for the sex, of course," stated Magda. "Are you satisfied now?" She smiled at her daughter. "Tommy's here to fuck Penny. You heard her dreaming about him. And you should know from being one how boys Tommy's age are always thinking about sex." Magda smiled. "This will simply kill two birds with one stone... so to speak."

"What two birds are you planning to kill now?" asked Kara. "We don't own any damn birds. Why do you insist on talking in riddles all the time, mother?"

"I wonder where we can get your blood tested," snapped Magda. "A little old-fashioned sex with Tommy is the perfect stimulus to make Penny totally forget about that so-called dream of hers."

"Okay, that's one reason for leaving them alone together. What might the other one be?"

"It's a little more obscure. Although it's the same reason I had you and Pete engage in your own sexual activities last night, I'm not surprised you don't remember with your impaired memory." Magda looked at the clock on the oven. "If Penny isn't fucked by a male sometime in the next twenty-two hours and forty-three minutes to stabilize her new female form, she's very likely to undergo a spontaneous physical transformation."

"Are you trying to tell me that Penny might change back into Pete?"

"That's certainly one possibility," replied Magda. "However, there are an infinite number of equally likely possibilities. She could very easily wind up a two-headed, hermaphroditic, woolly aardvark. Of course, she could just as easily transform into nearly anything imaginable."

Kara stared at her mother. "If that's the case, then maybe we had better leave them alone to do what must be done." Kara smiled at her mother. "I think we should check out this lead on Lara's whereabouts. Don't you?"

"That's just what I was thinking, dear."

Mother and daughter headed for the door.

"What about the breakfast dishes?" asked Kara, as she opened the door.

"They're not going anywhere, Kara. And it's not as if Penny and Tommy will notice whether or not they've been washed or put away. We'll have plenty of time to do them when we get back."

"Okay," replied Kara. "And somehow I doubt Penny or Tommy will notice we've even gone out of the house." Kara and her mother Magda stepped outside, shutting the door behind them.

The End... for now

up
50 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos