Amber chapters 1 and 2

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 1

Amber checked her reflection in the full length mirror; her pale light freckled skin showing off her Scottish roots her mid back length thick red hair shimmered in the light of the room. Her green eyes popped with the black eyeliner. She had to use brown eye shadow because she needed to put in her blue contacts.

Thick full eyelashes and perfectly shaped eyebrows, which may cause her some problems at school on Monday but it was worth it to her. The green button up capped sleeved blouse showed off her pert C cup breasts. Her black faux leather mini skirt sat about mid-thigh.

Placing her feet in the 4 inch stiletto black heeled pumps and black stockings showed off her long trim legs. The extra length from the heels made the 4’10” girl stand at 5’2” and she loved it.

At 16 Amber and her twin sister Amanda were as close as siblings could be and as she looked in the mirror she noticed that she looked almost exactly like Amanda.

That would not work Amber knew she couldn’t be recognized so she placed the platinum blonde real hair wig she’d purchased for her outings, in place and pined it with bobby pins so it would stay.

She really wished she didn’t have to hide her true looks but her hair and eyes along with her height would make it too easy for someone to recognize her or at least the family and that would create issues.

She should have gone to support her sister at the volleyball game but Jordan was playing in her first varsity basketball game tonight.
So she had faked being sick so she could see Jordan play. She’d had a crush on Jordan for over a year since she had seen her freshman year. Not that Jordan had ever seen or met her, but that was ok because tonight Jordan would see her but they still wouldn’t meet because if they did it would be very bad.

Locking the door Amber climbed into the cab she had requested for pick up, it wouldn’t do to walk to the school, not that it was cold outside even being late November but walking to school would leave openings that Amber was not ready to deal with.

She knew she would have to tell her family what was going on but she kind of dreaded that day. She was getting very tired of hiding herself and her body was forcing the issue rather quickly as of late. Would her sister and mother accept her? She didn’t know but she sucked at lying and her Allan façade was fading rapidly.

Amber left the cab and walked into the school, the crowd wasn’t so bad that she felt shoved into people but she did notice a few looks her way from boys and even overheard a girlfriend tell her boyfriend he was a jerk for looking at another girl.

She tried to ignore them as best she could and made her way into the gym and found a seat next to some of the other girls. She chose a seat that was up front so she could see the game and that maybe Jordan would see her, after all that was the whole point of coming to the game.
Amber waited patiently for the game to start and tried to ignore the looks and scowls that were sent her way. No one tried to talk to her and that was fine with her she really didn’t want to make up a lie that she might have to remember later.

Looking across the court she saw her dream girl, Jordan had long thick black hair with a tan that was slightly faded due to the winter months. Jordan was tall at 5’6” she had a slender athletic build and pert breasts probably a B cup but on her body they were perfect, she looked damn good. Jordan’s piercing blue eyes that Amber knew she could get lost in for days.

Chapter 2

Jordan sat on the bench listening to Coach Higgins go over last minute preparations, when she saw her walk in and take a seat right in the front of the gym floor. Jordan’s breath stuck in her lungs she was staring and she knew it, that wasn’t safe but oh my god where did she come from?

She was so preoccupied looking at the beauty across from her that it took the coach tapping her knee to get her back to what was going on.
Coach smiled at the team and said “All right girls’ it’s the first game of the season lets show them what we are made of”!

Jordan stood up to get into the team circle, she glanced at the girl one last time and was surprised to see her smile and giver a small finger wave. God she was adorable. Chiding herself to get back into focus she joined the team and got ready to play.

The game was close we were down by 3 at halftime, and the game went back and forth for the remainder of the game with 5 seconds left down by 2 Kellie passed the ball to Jordan to take the game winning 3. The defender ran at her trying to stop her from advancing and she collided with Jordan knocking her to the floor just as Jordan shot.

Fouled on a three pointer with no time left on the clock Jordan was awarded 3 foul shots, the Lady Tigers could win if she made all three foul shots, and Jordan was the best foul shooter on the team. Walking to the line waiting to receive the ball from the ref she glanced at the girl, who in turn mouthed the words “you can sink them” and then she smiled.

Jordan felt so light and full of confidence even with the crowd screaming and chanting Jordan could only see that smile. She got the ball from the ref and went through her foul shot routine sinking the first shot the crowd erupted.

The second shot she focused on nothing but her routine and her mind cleared as the ball left her fingers she knew it was good the swoosh of the net couldn’t even be heard as the crowd got louder and louder.

The routine came naturally to Jordan, she had been shooting foul shots since she could get the ball to go that far. She let the ball float off her fingers it arched towards the hoop the ball hit the back of the rim and bounced up into the air the crowd held its breath hoping for a miracle.
The ball continued in its flight up hit the front of the rim and rolled back through the hoop.

The gym exploded as the crowd cheered and yelled, Jordan was accosted by her teammates as she was sucked into the enormous group hug. Jordan looked to the bleachers the girl gave her finger wave smiled and made her way to the exit.

up
197 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A new Christmas coming and it

A new Christmas coming and it looks quite likely a new girl along with it. Definitely want to see what the sister and mother think about the new female in the family, as well as what Jordan will think when she actually meets the girl who took her breath away at the game.

Interesting

Beoca's picture

Reminds me of Dawn Crockett - a protagonist with a very sharp mind who avoids detection by being several steps ahead. Hopefully this goes well.

Looks

Looks are one of those things that can telegraph so much in a look... it will be interesting to see what looks Jordan gets, and Amber, oh boy you naughty little minx getting Jordan's heart racing so then vanishing =]

Well played, well played hehehe

Merry Christmas!!

Sara

Such a tease

My5InchFMHeels's picture

Oh to tease us with so few words, and Jordan with just a glimpse of Amber's beauty.... hopefully 3+ and their next meeting will both be longer

What a wonderful main charater

I'm really hoping amber and jordan will make it.

It will be interesting to see how amber meets jordan.

Allan to Amber

Jamie Lee's picture

How long has Allan been Amber? Because how Jordan reacted she must be one striking girl. And presents extremely well.

Amber talked about telling her family, but if she presents well enough to go out in public and be seen as nothing more than a very hot girl, wouldn't her family have seen signs that say girl?

Others have feelings too.