It Wasn't A Mistake - 10

Printer-friendly version
IWAM_10
IWAM_A_500.jpg

It Wasn't a Mistake
by Tiffany B. Quinn

How bad can things get? In his darkest hour, Jerry finds out that his life has been one big character test... And he passed!

Jeri finds a way to reassure her new peer group.

Chapter Ten: Proving the Point

Over the next month, Laurie boldly continues to be my friend in spite of my past. She works at helping me relate to twelve year olds and I do my best to fit in the role. Puberty is just hitting her and her curiosity about boys is pretty evident and we spend a fair amount of time talking about boys as I reassure her that they are just as nervous around her as she is around them. She has taken a shine to one boy in particular, Joey, and as we speculate about him, I find myself thinking he is cute as well. I am starting see boys differently now. I grin to myself when I make that realization. It is another huge step towards becoming who I’ve always wanted to be.

It turns out that her father does work for my former State agency and would have been in my division had I remained there. He had heard of my transition at work but was still surprised when I finally met him when Laurie invited me over for a sleepover with a couple of other girls. Her mother wanted to meet my parents, but after a bit of discussion, they finally settled for a rather lengthy discussion where they tried to determine my intentions concerning their daughter. It takes a while to convince them that I am not an old pervert in a young girl’s body.

The sleepover is fairly heavily regulated by the parents, but they tire long before the excited girls, leaving us to a girly giggle fest. I have a bit of difficulty relating as some of the things we do seem more than a little immature, but I do the best that I can.

I try to get into the silly games and Disney princess movies that the other girls are into. We play with each other’s hair as they try to show me things that I can do with my now longer hair. I find the hair exercise very educational and practical. It is also interesting and fun when you think of all the things a girl can do with her hair.

“So,” Cindy asks at one point as she works on my hair, “are you really all girl now? You look like it.”

We are sitting around in short nightgowns and panties and sort of watching the latest Disney princess movie as we attempt to braid and style each other’s hair with various hair accessories spread about.

“Almost,” I cautiously reply. I don’t want to scare them off. My penis is now gone, having become a bona fide clitoris. My outer lips look pretty much like any other girls, however the vaginal canal is still developing. From the outside I am formed like any other 11 year old girl.

“Yes,” I assure them that I am now a girl. They don’t need to know the finer details. “Do you know about chromosomes?” I ask them.

“Sure,” Cindy responds. A couple of other girls don’t appear to be too sure on the topic. Biology class is still in their future.

“Chromosomes are parts of our cells which have the genes that give us characteristics from our parents,” I inform them. “What color eyes, the shape of our noses, stuff like that. One set of chromosomes tell us whether or not we are a boy or a girl. Boys have XY chromosomes and girls have XX chromosomes. Medical science has not found a way to change those, but somehow all my former XY chromosomes have become XX chromosomes just like any other girl’s.”

“Yes, yes,” Cindy waves that off, “but are you like us down there?” she points at my panties. From all appearance my panty clad crotch is not any different than any of the others scattered around the room.

“Yes,” I reply with a blush.

“Did you have some kind of surgery?” she persists.

“No,” I squirm a little. “It’s all naturally me.”

“I want to see,” Cindy declares staring me in the eye with a challenge.

“Cindy!” several of the girls gasp at her boldness.

“Well?” she asks the other girls, “Aren’t you curious?”

“Sure,” Laurie replies, “but that is kinda personal, isn’t it?”

Sighing again, I realize this is the best way to put any rumors to rest. These girls will be sure to whisper the news to their other friends and it will spread like wildfire.

Without saying anything, I look around to make sure that it’s only us girls in the room, then slip off my panties and spread my legs as I sit on the floor. The external changes are pretty much complete. The remaining changes are internal with a little redistribution of body mass to match that of the girls.

There are gasps all around.

“Well?” I ask, “Am I girl enough for you, Cindy?”

She just nods her head in astonishment.

I quickly pull my panties back up and sit cross legged on the floor with the rest of them. That was embarrassing. It should, however, make them feel a little more comfortable around me. I imagine that word will spread to other curious people rather quickly.

“Can you get pregnant?” another girl asks in wonder.

I shrug my shoulders. “I suppose I will be able to if my growth rate changes direction. I am still getting younger rather than older, but not as quickly as I was a few months ago. I haven’t had a period.”

“I’ve had one,” Laurie proudly declares. “I had my first one a couple of weeks ago.”

This launches an intense discussion about feminine hygiene which takes the focus off my issues. Thank goodness! It seems that about half the girls present have already had this passage into womanhood and the others are nervous about it.

------< O >------

It would seem that the sleepover was a turning point in my relationship with my apparent age peer group. The girls took it all in stride and have finally accepted me as one of them. I have been included in several girl gatherings since then. The boys are a bit skittish still—I think that some of them fear that what “I have” might be contagious.

Now, eleven months after the accident I am eighty two pounds and five feet one and a quarter inches tall. My vaginal canal is pretty much completed and I look like any other skinny eleven to twelve year old girl. My suite of doctors are really scratching their heads over this. They have fully documented the transition but no solid theories have been developed which fully account for the process. I haven’t shared the divine influence as people are not very accepting of such possibilities.

Samantha continues to be mistaken for my mother and has become resigned to the situation. She is seems to be taking to the responsibility well. At times, I think that she gets into to the role too well. The other day, she threatened to ground me for coming in late without letting her know where I was.

“I worry about you,” she informed me. “I thought you were aware of the dangers to the physical wellbeing of a young girl out on her own this late. If you can’t be more careful I’ll have to put a curfew on you.”

Wow, that is a big step for her.

Talking of big steps, she has also been dating a really nice guy for the past couple of months. It would seem that his being a doctor is causing her some moral dilemmas.

She met him during one of my many visits to the medical profession and there appeared to be some kind of chemistry from first glance. She resisted his first few offers to go out, but eventually caved in after a few long discussions with her sisters-in-law… which is something else that surprises me. She and the sisters-in-law have become a lot closer in the past eleven months.

Anyway, in the past month Sam and Jack have spent every available moment together. When this first happened Samantha would come home and we’d talk about her conflicted moral issues. She really liked the guy but he was part of the medical establishment which is in direct odds to her holistic, nebulous, mother earth, spiritual and herbal healing hippie philosophy. This has caused her to do something she’s avoided like the plague—that is to consider things from a scientific data-driven approach. This undermines many of her pet ideas and she is uncomfortable with the results. Nevertheless, she is drawn to Jack in a way that cannot be ignored. She just needs to reexamine her outlook on the world and possibly make some changes.

I hope that she can do it!

To be fair, Jack has had to reexamine some of his fundamental beliefs as the result Sam’s insistent arguments that the medical community needs to be a bit more open minded.

I think that both of them are better for the experience.

I like him too. He’d be a great son-in-law. He seems to be having a hard time getting his head around the idea of having an 11-year old girl as a father-in-law.

To Be Continued...

up
232 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Twisted Reality

I can only imagine what this might be like.

Nice episode.

Gwen

"11-year old girl as a father-in-law."

Podracer's picture

Well, that's enough to challenge anyone's fundamental beliefs too. Jack had better have a good reserve of cool. If they adopted Jeri in the future it would be an interesting familial tangle. You know the old song, don't you?

"Reach for the sun."

Such a tangled web you weave...

The possibilities are mind boggling to think of, you're a legal adult, at 11-12 years of apparent age. Uhm... wow. How on earth do you even buy lunch? lol I imagine she can't even get a cheeseburger by herself now anymore without people wondering where her parents are...lol

Can't wait to see what happens!

Sara

Christmas Gift

Thank you for this new episode so close to the Christmas holidays.

Oh No!

Jeri really is still a bit of an old boy/old fart at heart. It takes a lot of gall to dump on Sam's religious beliefs while (apparently) thinking that his/ers is beyond question. Quite hypocritical!

He had his vision, but how does he know it wasn't 'mother earth' rather than his 'divine influence' that changed him? Or that the 2 could be the same phenomenon? Does he/E think that that 'divine influence' would be considered something real and actual by a 'scientific data-driven approach' ?

>> I haven’t shared the divine influence as people are not very accepting of such possibilities. <<

>> which is in direct odds to her holistic, nebulous, mother earth, spiritual and herbal healing hippie philosophy. This has caused her to do something she’s avoided like the plague—that is to consider things from a scientific data-driven approach. <<

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

I'm my own grandpa

Jamie Lee's picture

How much younger will Jeri get? If she gets much younger, Sam just might have to start changing diapers.

Oh boy, wouldn't that be one for the books? Sam getting married to a doctor and her father is an sixty year old in an eleven year old body. Might be hard for some at the wedding to understand why an eleven year old girl is giving Sam away.

This story just keeps getting more interesting with each chapter. Hopefully at some point a reason will be given for Jeri becoming a young girl.

Others have feelings too.