The Choice

Printer-friendly version

The Choice

Dan and I were high school buddies that ended up at the same university in our hometown. I played football while he played basketball. He was the taller and more slender one concentrating more on cardio and speed. I had brown hair and brown eyes while Dan was a redhead with blue eyes. I was a gym fanatic working out with weights and drinking protein shakes. We both had sports scholarships to get us through school. I was still going steady with April who I knew from my childhood years. Dan was still playing the field. We both joined a Frat our sophomore year and that is where my story begins.

I was, to put it lightly, an ass. I was rude, obnoxious, and arrogant. One night after drinks, Dan and I strolled through the streets back to our frat house. Our journey took us downtown where there were a number of mom-and-pop stores. We should have called a cab, but we pressed on like idiots. Dan bumped into an old woman nearly knocking her over.

"Excuse me, Sir," she said annoyed.

"Get out of my fucking way," Dan replied.

"What a rude and degenerate generation this is," the old woman spat at us.

"Look, lady, we're sorry," I said mockingly. "We've had a few too many drinks."

"And that is an excuse to go around publicly intoxicated," she lectured.

"You're not my mom, so fuck off," I said rudely.

The old woman looked flustered, but we continued on our way laughing and joking about the old woman. Suddenly, we could no longer move. It was as if our feet were stuck on the sidewalk. Time also appeared to stop as people and cars around us stopped in place. The old woman strolled towards us and before our eyes, she transformed into a beautiful young woman with black hair.

"What the fuck is this?" Dan wondered.

We were pushed back up against the wall of a store, so we couldn't move. "You've messed with the wrong girl, tonight," she smiled.

"We're sorry, alright," I gasped.

"It's too late for that now," she said.

"What do you want?" Dan asked incredulous. "You want money?"

"You just keep digging a bigger hole for yourselves. I don't need your money," she said. "I am going to play a game with you two frat boys. You can either decide to keep your gender or your sexuality," she said.

"What the fuck does that mean?" I asked becoming agitated. We still couldn't move due to her magical hold on us.

"From this time henceforth, you will decide whether you will live as gay men or become women," she explained.

"Gay men, obviously," Dan said immediately. "You can't force us to have sex with men," he said confidently.

"You don't think so? In order to keep yourselves male, you will have to have sexual relations with another man. It can even be the two of you together," she said amused. "A man's seed must enter your body every three days or you will start to change into women."

"You're out of your mind," I told her.

"After everything you have just seen, you still doubt me?" she asked.

She then walked away and transformed back into an old woman. The two of us dropped to the floor, and everyone around us started to move again. Upon getting our bearings, the old woman was gone.

"What the fuck just happened?" Dan wondered.

"Must have been a hallucination," I figured.

We went back to the frat house at a faster pace, went to sleep, and tried to forget the whole episode.

***

The next morning, I went to the bathroom to shave. Only this time, I didn't have to. I was clean shaven. Shrugging, I spent the rest of the day going to classes, going to football practice, and then a date with April. We went to dinner downtown but there was no sign of the old woman. I brushed it off and had a good time. April and I then went to her apartment for the night.

It didn't take long before we had our clothes off. I got on top of her and kissed her furiously. She was a hot blond with a great athletic body. I took off her bra and started kissing her nipples. She squirmed as I stimulated them. She was always sensitive to my touch. We started having sex our senior year of high school and kept the relationship going into college. I was totally faithful to her, my best friend.

Inexplicably, she started rubbing my nipples as well. I felt a sudden welcoming sensation as she rubbed them. They felt slightly swollen as she rubbed and pinched them. "That feels good, babe," I told her.

"I just heard that men can feel pleasure from them too," she smiled.

"Like this," I challenged and sucked on her nipple hard.

"Oh God, that's great," she said clenching the sheets. She gasped and moaned as I expertly sent pulses of pleasure through her breasts.

I rubbed her up good and then went inside her. She liked to hold me tight whenever I penetrated her. She would lock her legs around my hips. I took it slow at first and then quickened my pace. She moved with me and the two of us rocked each other until I got her to orgasm. I wasn't able to get her to orgasm every time but when I did it was a source of pride for me.

I took longer than usual and finally came on her stomach. "Wow, you've really improved," she complimented.

She went into the bathroom to clean up. I nodded pleased with myself. Usually, I could only last between five and ten minutes. This time, we made love for a half-hour. I followed her into the bathroom and we showered together taking our time under the warm water. She was so beautiful with long blond hair, blue eyes, B-cup breasts, and an hour- glass figure. I took pleasure rubbing her all over with soap and putting shampoo in her perfect hair. I felt so lucky to have her. I would do anything to keep her.

***

The next day, I noted that I didn't have to shave. I took a shower and noticed there was an absence of body hair. I knew swimmers that shaved their whole body, but I wasn't on the swim team. I went back to my messy bed and noticed there was body hair on the sheets. Disgusted, I folded it up to be washed later.

At the gym, I looked to beat my weight lifting record. Instead, I found myself unable to lift my typical routine. I was forced to lift a weight level below what I normally did. I decided to do more reps to compensate for this apparent lack of strength and blamed it on dehydration.

My roommate Dan came and went but looked a little flustered. He didn't tell me what was wrong, and I didn't ask. At football practice, I ran the ball through the defense. I was suddenly hit and knocked to the ground. I just lay down on the ground stunned.

"Get up, Ash. Stop being a pansy," the coach yelled at me.

I struggled to get back and required help from a fellow player. I had never felt like I had been hit so hard before. The rest of practice was uneventful.

***

The next day, I didn't shave for the third day in a row. I continued my routine at the gym and was performing even worse than the day before. I stepped on the weight scale and discovered I had lost ten pounds in the last three days. I gave the scale a stupefied expression. No amount of water loss could make up for this.

Back at the frat house, Dan looked like something was bothering him. "What's wrong, Dan?" I asked.

"I went for a run and couldn't make it. I nearly passed myself out," he admitted.

"Maybe you were dehydrated," I said.

"No man, I couldn't make my normal warm-up run," he said disappointed.

"Just a bad day," I said.

"That old hag did something to us," he said darkly.

I had to admit strange things were happening to me as well. "Maybe we should see the clinic doc," I suggested.

Dan shook his head. "I hope what she said wasn't true."

"No way," I agreed.

***

That night, I could hardly sleep. My body felt like it was burning. I tried to sleep through it and in the morning I stared at myself in the mirror. My face looked noticeably feminine, I had lost a few inches of height, and had lost considerable muscles mass. I could have easily been mistaken for a masculine looking girl. I checked to see if I still had my cock and balls. They were thankfully still there but smaller than before.

Dan had similar changes and was freaking out. "This is fucking crazy," he said looking at himself.

"Let's think this through," I said in a higher pitched voice.

"We're going to be kicked out of the fraternity, the university," he said.

"Let's think about what she said to us that night," I said trying to recall.

"No way. I'm not doing any gay stuff," Dan rejected.

"If we don't do it, we will become women. Is that what you want?" I asked.

"She could be lying. It may not even help," Dan argued.

"So what? Would you prefer to do something gay for a few minutes or be a chick forever?" I asked.

Dan paced the room trying to find out a solution. "There could still be a medical explanation," he said.

"How do you figure? What would take several months with hormone treatments is taking days. It's fucking magic," I said.

"How do you know about hormones?" Dan questioned.

"Because my girlfriend does biology, idiot," I shot back.

"Okay, so, we just get out of town and pay someone. No big deal," Dan said.

"We don't have time for that. Let's just get this over with," I said.

"You mean, between us?" Dan asked shocked.

"I don't have time to argue with you about this. I have a girlfriend I want to marry someday. I can't be fooling with this," I said resolved.

Dan nodded. "Alright, we just have to jack ourselves off, right?" he said.

"No, we have to have a man's seed inside us," I recalled.

"Fuck," Dan turned away.

"That means either oral or anal," I muttered.

"I am not going to suck a dick," Dan said.

"You want it in your ass?" I asked.

Dan was indecisive for a moment. "It's either the two of us, or we go find someone at the LGBT center," I said.

"We could get STDs this way," Dan said worried.

"Not if we keep it between us," I told him.

"Alright...alright, but we do it with blindfolds," he said finally.

***

Dan and I used t-shirts to blindfold each other. Then we debated with one another on whom was going first. Finally, I volunteered. I got my knees as Dan dropped his pants. I was blindfolded as was he or so I hoped. I took his flaccid penis in my hand. I sighed as I realized I would have to get it hard. I stroked him several times to get him hard and then reluctantly placed in my mouth. It was the weirdest experience I had ever had and it made me appreciate April that much more. I then began to suck on Dan's dick and tried to ignore his moans and sighs. After five minutes, he shot his load into my mouth. I tried not to gag and then I swallowed it all.

I then pulled my blindfold off and looked at the mirror. Sure enough, my face immediately became more masculine and hairs started to grow on my face. My strength was gradually returning. It had worked!

"It worked," I told Dan.

Dan didn't believe me and after putting his pants up and removing his blindfold came to inspect me. He noticed the change. "Alright, let's do this," Dan agreed.

Dan was awkward at first but as he sucked my cock, I tried to think about April's naked body. I eventually came and Dan swallowed. "Don't spit it out," I warned him.

He came to the mirror and saw that he was changing back as well. "Fuck, every three days," he realized.

***

I wanted to tell April what was happening, but I doubted she would believe me. It was just too fantastical. Instead, I searched around town for that old woman. I went to nursing homes but there was no luck. I reminded myself that she had changed into a young woman in front of us. She was a shape shifter and could be anyone. I then approached the only one in town that might be helpful, a palm reader.

"Do you wish to have your palm read?" she asked.

"I wondered if you could help me find someone," I said and then gave a description of the old lady and what she was wearing that night.

"That could be any number of people. Perhaps, I may discover the answer in your palm," she said.

I sighed and let her do her thing. As she studied my palm, she frowned with concern. "This is not the palm of a man," she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"It is the palm of a woman," she said.

Stumped, I decided to go to the library for answers. I found a number of occult books but it would take a semester to read them all. The internet search engine was of no help. Would I have to really suck dick every three days just to stay normal?

***

I hung out with April at her apartment while she was reading her biology textbook and writing notes. She was the smarter one between us. I felt guilty and ashamed. I had cheated on her with Dan but not in the normal sense. I only did it to preserve my masculinity and his. It was out of necessity. Still, I couldn't tell her about it.

"What are the effects of testosterone boosters?" I asked her.

"Increased muscle mass, body hair growth, aggression, higher sex drive, and premature balding," she said as if it were a test question.

She then looked up from her book. "You're not actually thinking about trying it are you?" she accused.

"Just wondering," I said.

"You don’t need it. If you take testosterone, your body will compensate by creating more estrogen hormones. Your body will stop producing testosterone all together. You’ll grow breasts," she said.

"I was just curious," I said downplaying it.

April came over to me while I was on the couch. "You don’t have to worry about such things. You’re good," she said reaching inside my shorts.

I sighed as she fondled my balls and stroked my shaft. She then freed my cock from my shorts and started kissing the head. She expertly licked the head and then started sucking my cock. She was so much better than Dan. There was no comparison. I came insider her mouth within a few minutes. I breathed heavily. That had to be her best blow job ever. My dick was still sensitive even after cumming. April went to the bathroom and spit it out. I frowned as I considered the possibility my curse could be transmitted to someone else. What would it mean for April?

"Now, you’re going to help me study all night," she ordered.

I nodded in compliance. I couldn’t disobey.

***

After another session with Dan, I noted my body going back to normal. "How’s it been with you and April?" Dan asked curiously.

"We’re good, never better. I haven’t told her about this," I admitted.

Dan nodded. "How about you?" I asked.

"I haven’t been seeing anyone," he said.

"You bang a girl at least once or twice a week," I said surprised.

"I guess I’ve lost confidence in myself," he said.

"It’s not the end of the world. We’ll find a way to fix this," I said.

"Maybe, I should give up and start shopping for bras," he smiled sadly.

"No, we cannot give up," I told him.

For the next few weeks, Dan and I were able to keep our condition a secret. No one suspected there were two frat buys engaging in homosexual sex acts in the house. After a few weeks, Dan did give me an unusual request.

"Let’s shake it up this time. In my ass this time," he requested.

I wanted to object. I felt getting sucked off was cleaner and easier, but Dan seemed insistent. I figured I would do it one time to teach him how painful it was. Then, he would never ask it of me again. I placed a generous amount of lube on my cock and aimed it at his ass. He was on all fours in front of me. I pressed forward and for the first time in my life, my cock was in another man’s ass. I pushed forward gently until it was all the way in. Dan grunted but didn’t stop me from continuing. I then humped him the same way I would if he were a girl. He was a lot tighter than April and there was greater resistance. I tried to imagine I was fucking April as I continued. Finally, I came inside his ass and withdrew.

"Wow, that was intense," Dan said.

"What did it feel like?" I asked curiously.

"The prostate being rubbed fells great," he said.

This was the opposite of what I expected. "Wasn’t it painful?" I asked.

"At first, yes, but I got used to it real quick," he said.

I shrugged. "I’m taking a shower," I said.

"I’ll come too," Dan joined in.

"No, man. It will only fit one," I rejected even though I knew it could fit two.

Dan dropped the issue, but I wondered what was happening to him. He still had no girlfriend, and I got the impression he was enjoying our mandatory sex sessions too much. Was he really turning gay?"

***

After making love to April, I felt content in bed with her. "I have a question. Don’t take it the wrong way, okay," she said.

I froze up. Had she discovered my secret? "Do you know what pegging is?" she asked.

"Sure," I said giving up no details.

"Want to try it?" she asked.

"Like, with me using a dildo on you?" I asked. I didn’t see the point.

"No silly, I will use a dildo on you," she said.

"I don’t think so," I said rejecting the notion.

"You won’t even consider it?" she asked offended.

"I don’t want anything in my ass," I said resolved.

"You get to penetrate me every time, but I never get to penetrate you," she said as if it were unfair.

"Sorry," I said.

"Just once," she pressed.

She was so beautiful and sexy lying naked with me. I couldn’t tell her no. "Alright," I gave in.

***

Before it was to happen, I decided to practice with Dan first. He was surprised by my eagerness. He placed his cock in my ass and it was painful for a few moments. He was not as gentle as I had been. Finally, he went all the way in and started fucking me. He took longer than I thought was necessary taking his time. It took him more than ten minutes to finally cum inside me. I acknowledged that having the prostate rubbed was a pleasurable sensation, but it would never replace pussy.

At the apartment, April placed the dildo where her opening was and then lubed it up for penetration. I felt ready for her as she penetrated me. As before, my prostate got rubbed just the right way. She was doing well, even better than Dan. The dido stimulated her clit as she humped me, so she was enjoying it as well.

While pleasurable for both sides, it was hardly enough. We ended the pegging session and then I took her hard penetrating her deep and fast. She had a number of orgasms as I reminded her who the man was in the relationship. She was sexually overwhelmed. Our sex life had never been better.

***

Thanksgiving break proved a challenge for the both of us. Dan was forced to go back home to be with his folks. Since the break was over three days long, it would affect us both equally. I tried to keep my cool as breasts started forming under my chest and my muscles started disappearing. I wore sweaters or jackets to cover up the changes. Thankfully, April was gone as well visiting her parents.

Once the break was over, the frat house had a party to celebrate. I tried to enjoy the party with April by having some drinks. Dan finally showed up and was a shadow of his former self. He was also wearing heavy clothing and didn’t speak to anyone. "Let’s go," he said, his voice cracking.

I nodded and the two of us went upstairs and closed the door. It had been five days since we last had sex, and we were both having trouble getting an erection. Finally, he came inside my mouth. I had to hurry, because April was waiting for me. I placed my cock in Dan’s mouth, and he started to suck as if my cock were a straw that led to salvation. Just as I was about to cum, the door suddenly opened.

April covered her mouth in shock and quickly closed the door. "What the fuck is this?" she demanded angrily.

Dan pulled away from my cock and stood up embarrassed. "I can explain," I said lamely.

"Can you? You just had your cock in his mouth," April pointed out.

"We’re cursed. We have no choice," Dan said.

"What are you babbling about?" April asked angrily.

"An old woman put a spell on us. We have to have sex with men or in three days we start to become women," I said.

"And you believed her?" April asked stunned.

"Show her," I requested of Dan.

April watched impatiently as Dan took off his shirt revealing A-cup size breasts. April looked over Dan’s body and touched his breasts to see if they were real. "It only took five days," he said.

"This is impossible," she doubted. "This would take three months minimum with hormones," she said.

"It’s the spell," I said.

"Magic isn’t real," she insisted.

"I thought so too, but I’ve documented it," Dan said showing his computer to April.

I looked over the gallery impressed. I didn’t think to do so. April studied the pictures with a confused face. There was even a video of Dan going from a feminine man to masculine athlete in seconds. "How long has this being going on?" she asked.

"Two months," I admitted.

"You’ve been fucking each other for two months? You didn’t tell me," she said outraged.

"What was I supposed to say? You wouldn’t have believed this. I only did this to keep myself the way I was," I said.

"You should have trusted me. All the sex in the world means nothing if we don’t have trust," she lectured me.

She then turned to Dan. "So, you two have been practicing with each other this whole time. No wonder Ash is getting better in bed," she said angrily.

"I didn’t want it to be this way. It was either this or we go find other people," Dan said embarrassed.

"Tell me the truth, have you fucked any other man than Dan?" she asked.

"Only Dan," I said truthfully.

"Every disease Dan can contract can go to you and then to me. Don’t you think I have the right to know?" she asked me angrily.

"He wasn’t seeing anyone," I protested.

"Is this true?" she asked him.

Dan nodded awkwardly. "No sex for the last two months? I don’t believe it," April said knowing his reputation.

"It’s true. Everything has changed since that night," Dan said.

"You’re both getting tested," April said pissed off. "Don’t call me. I’ll call you," she said to me and stormed out of the room.

"Fuck me," I muttered as she left.

"We have to continue," Dan said softly, he had not changed back yet.

"Okay," I said lamely.

***

Dan and I got ourselves tested as April required. It came back negative for anything. I assumed April got herself tested too. I felt embarrassed and ashamed. I hated that witch for what she had done to us. Before Christmas break, she called me to meet in the park.

I found her on a park bench. I was in a ski jacket. "You covering up to hide your breasts?" she asked.

"It’s just cold," I said.

She gave me a sympathetic look. "The test was negative."

"That’s good," I said.

"What is your plan for the future?" she asked. "You going to have Dan with you the rest of your life?" she asked.

"I don’t know. I am just trying to get through one week at a time," I said honestly. "What do you think I should do?"

"Find the witch. Force her to reverse the spell," she said simply.

"I tried. She’s gone," I said defeated.

"Do you still love me? Do you still want me?" she asked seriously.

"Yes, of course," I said.

"I think Dan is changing, and I am afraid you are too," she said. "The witch gave you a choice to live either as a gay man or as a woman. You’re just delaying the inevitable," she said.

"Either way I am not with you," I said sadly. "I am going to fight for us," I promised.

"There will always be a third person. If not Dan, then someone else," April pointed out.

"I don’t know," I admitted.

April kissed me on the lips, and I kissed her back. "I love you, Ash. But there’s no future for us," she said and then left me in the cold.

***

I sat in my room contemplating my life. I felt dead inside as if all hope was gone. All because I got drunk and pissed off a witch, my life was ruined. Dan entered the room and noticed my demeanor. "Everything okay?" he asked.

"April dumped me," I said.

"I’m so sorry," he said sympathetically.

He sat on my bed and gave me a hug. Then I did something I never thought I would do voluntarily. I reached over and kissed him. Dan didn’t fight it or reject me. We kissed for a few moments feeling the sexual pleasure through the deep pain. Without needing to speak, we took our clothes off and made love. We didn’t even need to; it was only the 2nd day. I just needed someone at that moment. Our cocks rubbed against each other as we continued to kiss. We felt each other’s muscular shoulders and backs. Perhaps it was my destiny to be a gay man and live the rest of my life with Dan as my partner. We would have to leave the frat. They frowned on that sort of thing.

We stroked each other as we caressed each other and finally released on ourselves. This time, it would do us no good against the spell. This time it was just for ourselves.

***

After Christmas break, I saw April at the mall. I tried to avoid eye contact, but she found me anyway. "How are you?" she asked. She had cut her hair short but otherwise looked the same.

"Same old," I said.

"I’m sorry how I ended things last time. I should have been more sympathetic," she said.

"It’s done. It’s fine," I said.

"Right," she said flustered as if she wanted to say more.

She walked off, and I felt my heart ache. I still loved her even though the situation had changed. I knew it was futile though. My destiny had been written.

***

On Martin Luther King Day, the frat was hosting a party. Dan was out visiting family. As the party started, I was surprised to see April show up. "What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I was invited by Justin," she said, he was the frat president.

I burned in anger. So, she was with him now. "Have a drink," a fellow frat brother said giving me a cup.

I drank the cop of roman coke quickly. This would be a long night, and I needed to get drunk quickly. As soon as I drank the cop, my vision suddenly went blurry. I wasn’t that much of a light drinker. I felt my head spin and then I was out.

***

I woke up somewhat aware in a van. I couldn’t move, but I could hear and see a little. My frat bros dragged me out of the van into the cold snow. I wasn’t sure where I was or what was happening. "Fix his gay ass," Justin said to April.

My frat bros took a hold of me and dragged me into a wooden cabin. It was notably warmer inside. They rudely placed me on the bed and then left the cabin. I then heard the van drive away. April stood over me and sighed. She looked at the old-fashioned stove and then sat in a chair besides me.

***

It must have been hours before the drug wore off. I sat up with the worst headache. "Have this," April said giving me tea.

I reluctantly drank it. If it was drugged, I didn’t care anymore. "What the fuck?" I demanded.

"We’re in a cabin in the mountains. We’re well supplied with food, water, and firewood," she said.

"I’m getting out of here," I said standing up.

"The van is gone. They’re not coming back for a week," she said.

"A week?!" I shouted and then ran outside.

There was nothing but forest for miles. I wasn’t dressed for the winter. I would freeze before I found civilization. My pockets were empty of my wallet and phone. I went inside and confronted April. "Where’s your phone?" I demanded.

"I don’t have it. Even if I did, there is no cell phone reception," she said.

I searched her pockets in her jacket and pants despite her protests. "Satisfied?" she asked annoyed.

"You know what this means?" I asked her angrily.

"I know exactly what it means," she replied.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"This is the only solution for us," she said.

"There is no ‘us’," I said coldly.

"You don’t think you infected me with that curse but you did. I haven’t been able to think right ever since. I have changed too," she said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked irritably.

"Did it ever occur to you that we could be together as women?" she asked finally.

I glared at her but then realization suddenly hit me. "No way," I said softly.

"I didn’t realize it until during Christmas break. I have been having dreams of being with women...sexually," she said.

"So what? You can’t control my life," I shot back.

"You thought your destiny was already written. There is another choice," she said.

"I didn’t choose to come here," I argued.

"No, I chose for you," she said.

"You’re a crazy bitch," I said angrily.

"Make the best of it. You’re going to stay here with me for a whole week. There’s nothing for miles," she said.

"Says you," I doubted.

"Try it. Go get lost and freeze out there," she challenged.

"Okay, I will," I said determined.

***

I went outside and marched through the snow. My tennis shoes were quickly soaked. "Don’t be an idiot," she shouted at me.

I ignored her and continued my journey. After an initial athletic high of marching through snow, my body started to get cold. I was wearing only a t-shirt and jeans. I crossed a number of streams but found nothing. The pain in my freezing body was excruciating, but I kept going. As it started to get dark, I knew I had to go back or I would die.

My body became weaker from exertion, cold, and the effects of the curse. As the days went by, I would get weaker and weaker. I wasn’t even sure I was going the right way back to the cabin. As I kept going, my mind became blank. All my mind could register was pain and fatigue. Finally, I collapsed into the snow.

I wasn’t sure how long I was there when someone tugged on me. A blanket was placed over me and heater pads were placed in my clothes. April gave me a canteen with hot tea. "Drink this," she ordered.

I drank the tea and felt a little better. "Let’s go," she said.

April helped me through the snow for what seemed like hours. She was warmly dressed but even she was getting cold. She looked at the trees for markings and then made our way to the cabin. She placed my feet in hot water in a bucket.

For the next hour, I did nothing but shiver. She took my tennis shoes and didn’t come back with them. "You’re not going out again, idiot," she said scornfully.

I couldn’t think I was too cold. Eventually, I passed out and fell asleep.

***

When I woke up, I noticed changes to my body. My nipples were larger and swollen, my arms were hairless, and my muscles were smaller. "How long was I out?" I asked.

"Sixteen hours," she said.

I sighed defeated. "Eat something," April said giving me some crackers.

I reluctantly ate them. "What makes you think after all this, we will be together," I asked angrily.

"Maybe we won’t. I just know this is the right way," she said.

"What about Dan? What will he do?" I asked.

"I don’t know," April admitted. "Are you in love with him, now?" she asked.

I felt confused by the question. Things had been going in a more positive direction between us, but I found it difficult to determine the difference between love and lust. "No, not really," I said.

"What do you value more: being with a woman or being a man?" she asked.

"I want both," I said becoming emotional, a tear formed in my eyes.

"Look, you can decide to hate me for the next few days, or you can decide to use that cock of yours a few more times," she offered.

I caught her meaning and smiled. I came up to her and kissed her hard; they were angry kisses. This would be the worst kind of angry sex I had ever done. I grabbed her t-shirt and forced it off her. She wasn’t even wearing a bra as if anticipating this. I punished her by sucking hard on her breast. She moaned and could barely stand from the stimulation. I squeezed her breasts and rolled her nipples with my thumbs.

I then roughly took her jeans off and quickly took off her panties. With her naked, I rapidly took off my underwear. My soaked t-shirt and jeans were already in a pile near the stove. I took her to the bed and didn’t bother to engage in foreplay. I penetrated her deeply and thought about everything she must have done to get me to this cabin. She had dumped me, violated my privacy, and kidnapped me using my own frat brothers. She was going to be punished.

April cried out in ecstasy as I went as fast as I could. Within a few minutes, I came inside her. Usually, I would wear a condom or make a point to cum on her stomach. Not this time. She gasped as she felt the jets of cum go through her. I withdrew her, my penis now flaccid.

"You better be ready in few hours," I told her.

She merely nodded stunned.

***

So, it continued that I fucked my ex-girlfriend every few hours as soon as my cock was ready. My balls ached from the effort. I came insider her every time, but it was becoming harder to do with each time. In between sex sessions, I took a nap. There was nothing to do in the cabin.

On the third day, the changes started to accelerate. My breasts were now A-cup, and I could cup them in my hands. My muscles and bones were becoming smaller, I was becoming shorter, and I was losing weight. April noticed my changes with awe. By now, my clothes were dry, but I didn’t bother putting them on. We weren’t expecting company.

I still fucked April as many times as I could but my penis was started to shrink. I had trouble getting an erection and found it difficult to cum. After one such failure, April handed me a strap on dildo. "Use this," she said.

I found myself a little more confident as I used the dildo on her. Even though it wasn’t my cock, I still had control over my hips and body. I made her scream sexually as I skillfully maneuvered inside her hitting that G-spot.

***

By the fifth day, I was beyond the point I had ever been without having sex with Dan. My breasts were almost B-cup, my hips and ass were noticeably feminine, and my body was nearly the same proportions as April. With great effort, April was able to get my penis erect but even so it was only four inches. I didn’t even bother to penetrate her now. Instead, she sucked on me until I came. This time, it felt so much better. I couldn’t help myself but moan and thrash around on the bed as she sucked on me. I didn’t spurt out semen like before. This time, I felt a pleasurable sensation inside my body. I was beginning to feel what it was like to have a female orgasm.

"You still mad?" April asked me on the sixth day.

"Not as much as before," I admitted. My voice was higher than before and my Adam’s apple was gone. April showed me a mirror showing how feminine my face had become. I looked like a twin sister version of myself. My hair was growing quickly but still looked boyish. That would change soon.

"Maybe, when all this is over, you’ll get a boyfriend," April smiled.

I thought about it. The spell said nothing about what sexual orientation I would have as a woman. Sex with Dan was fun and pleasurable, but I had no overwhelming drive for it. It was just something I did out of necessity. Now that being female was inevitable, I didn’t think I would ever need to have sex with Dan again.

I came over to April. "For making me a woman, you’re going to have to have me for the rest of your life," I said and then kissed her.

She kissed me back and started rubbing my breasts. They were now as large as hers. I moved myself closer to her so that our breasts touched. I would have to learn a whole new set of skills, lesbian sex. I continued to kiss April using my tongue in her mouth. I then kissed the side of her neck. Even though we would soon be the same sex, I figured I would still remain the dominate partner.

Or perhaps not...

April got on top of me on the bed and started sucking my nipples. As she did, she grinded her clit into what was left of my penis. She reached below and started fingering what was the beginning of my vagina. It wasn’t deep yet but that would change. She fingered me with her two fingers and then rubbed one inch penis with her thumb. I cried out in a feminine gasp not caring if anyone heard. In reality, no one could ever hear us out here.

She then lowered her mouth on my vaginal opening and licked inside me. It was the weirdest sensation I had ever felt. It was more pleasurable than it had ever been when she had just sucked my cock. I almost begged for my vagina and clit to be finished, so I could feel the true pleasure of it. It was then that my masculine desires finally ended. I didn’t care about my cock anymore. All I wanted now was for my vagina to be penetrated; it did not matter if it was a man or woman.

Ash was gone. I was now Ashley forever.

***

The next day, I looked down at my crotch and saw nothing of my penis. I cautiously placed a finger inside my vagina and was amazed at how deep it went. I reluctantly refrained from pleasuring myself. That would be April’s job. April awoke and looked over my body. So much had changed from a few months ago. She licked her lips with sexual desire. Her desires were the same as mine now. With my muscles washed away, she was now the more athletic one between us. She also had twenty years of experience with the female body over me. She was now the "man" in the relationship, and she knew it.

"Let’s see if you’re done," she said. "Lay down," she directed.

I did as she said and then waited as she placed the strap on dildo on her. She knelt over me and aimed the dildo at my entrance. She pushed little-by-little until she was all the way in. "You got some depth," she said pleased.

I felt pressure and unusual sensation of being penetrated. It was different than when Dan penetrated my ass. My vagina muscles welcomed the penetrating device as if desiring more. April got on top of me and began to thrust into me. The dildo reached all the way to the cervix before stopping it. I was a real woman in every way. I had a womb and ovaries ready to create a baby if sperm ever managed to get inside me. The thought of it was both exciting and terrifying. But I didn’t have to worry about April’s dildo impregnating me. I was safe.

April picked up the pace but seemed a little frustrating by my lack of interaction. "Place your legs around my hips," she instructed.

I did as she asked and felt greater penetration. "Now, place your hands around my shoulders," she said.

I did this as well, and we became close enough that our breasts touched erotically. April went deep and fast inside me hoping to get me to an orgasm. She was in my old role. It was now a matter of pride for her to get me to cum. The pleasure of being penetrated wasn’t enough. I concentrated on her beautiful face and fantasized about anything sexual that came to mind. My mind wandered as I thought about how from now we would sleep together as two women. My male fantasies about lesbians still remained but perhaps always would. I clenched the sheets as I felt a sudden surge of pleasure go through me. It didn’t stop though. It continued to pulse for thirty seconds. I didn’t know if it would ever stop.

"Wow," I said overwhelmed.

We then worked on other positions. She penetrated while I was on all fours and then while I was on my stomach. In every instance, I felt like I was not in control anymore. She was the teacher and I was the student. Eventually, I was on top with the dildo still inside me.

I cautiously set the pace and found the dildo slipping out of me. It took some time to learn but after a few practices I was able to ride her well. I tried to get my clit to rub her dildo just the right way. Sometimes, I would hit and sometimes I wouldn’t.

"Don’t worry. You have a lifetime to practice," April smiled at me.

Putting aside the dildo, we worked on scissoring each other. Our clits rubbed against each other as we intertwined ourselves. It was a slow but pleasurable experience. I realized then that sex could be as long as we wanted it to be instead. There was no problem if I came like before. There was no limit to how many orgasms were possible. Still, rubbing her like this made me painfully aware that my cock was gone. I would never be a man again.

"What’s wrong?" she asked as I stopped.

"Just thinking of what I have left behind," I said in a perfectly feminine voice. "All my weight training is gone," I said showing her my thin feminine arms. "Football is finished for me. All those years of training are for nothing," I said.

"Not for nothing," April assured me. "You still have that discipline in your mind. You can still train and make yourself stronger. You know how to do it. You can be a great female athlete if you want to be."

"What’s there to like about me now? I’m not very smart and my physical abilities are gone," I said.

April smiled at me. "You’re hot. Look at those breasts and you have a great ass," she said.

"Is that all?" I asked surprised.

"Isn’t that what you guys only care about?" she chided.

"Not all guys," I said embarrassed for my former gender.

"I don’t want someone perfect. I want to have a perfect journey," she said to me.

***

Once the week was over, nothing resembling my male self could be seen. April took out some female clothes from her backpack and gave them to me. I put on panties for the first time and then worked to put on her bra. It wasn’t a perfect fit but at least it wouldn’t fall off. April helped me lock it in place. I then put on her jeans and shirt and thankfully they fit.

The frat boys drove up as we were done packing. The frat president led the guys and for a moment I felt an unfamiliar fear from them. I no longer feared just getting beat up by them. I feared something far worse.

"What do we have here?" the frat president smiled.

"Took you long enough," April chided.

"We didn’t expect to find two ladies this time," Justin said. "What’s your name?" he asked me.

"Ashley," I replied.

He nodded. "We have a party tonight if you’re interested?" he offered.

"I’ll think about it," I said. I didn’t mean to be flirty but it came off that way.

"Excellent," Justin said and seemed completely unaware of my male existence. "Let’s hit the road."

I felt a little uncomfortable as the frat boys obnoxiously talked about parties, sports, and girls they intended to fuck. April touched my hand to assure me that it would be over soon. Once we arrived at April’s apartment, the frat boys got out to assist us with the bags and boxes filled with food and water. Once we were done, I turned to the frat boys that had betrayed me.

"Don’t we get a kiss?" one of them mocked.

"Sure," I replied and then kissed April on the mouth.

The frat boys cheered as we kissed. We both smiled at them and then went inside. For the moment, I felt no regrets changing sex. Once inside, I realized that all of my possessions from the frat house were now in the second bedroom of the apartment. April’s roommate and her belongings were nowhere to be found. April checked the door to see if there was any evidence of a break-in. It was as if everything had magically changed. I remembered how the frat president didn’t seem surprised to see a second woman at the cabin. It was as if reality had changed to account for me.

"Dan," I said softly.

***

I didn’t see Dan again after that. I went to the party at the frat house but Dan was never mentioned. I sneaked into our former room but nothing related to him was there. It was as if he had never existed. I looked him up in the school register but there was nothing there. He had simply vanished. I felt guilty and worried for him. Had my change into a woman caused him to no longer exist?

As if to alleviate my concerns, the old woman appeared to me in the library. I stared at her in anger and fear. "Hello, Ashley," she smiled.

"Ma’am," I said politely. I wasn’t going to give her an excuse to turn me into something else.

She seemed to realize the power of the library. I wanted to shout and scream at her but could not inside a library. "Your friend Dan is alive and well. You will see him again in time," she promised. "He’s still fighting the good fight. He did not fall as quickly as you did," she smiled at me.

"Will I see you again?" I asked hoping the answer would be no.

"Of course, dear. At the wedding," she said and then departed from me.

Confusion washed over me. Who’s wedding?

***

A few weeks later, April showed me a pregnancy test. She had been showing signs of morning sickness and took a test to confirm it. We were going to become parents. The sperm from my male self as I was changing in the cabin had impregnated her. I felt overwhelmed with emotion. I knew that being parent while in college and at such an early age would be challenging. But I was also grateful I was given the chance to have my own child. I would be a father after all.

Whether it was the spell or her own inclinations, April only desired women. I proposed to her in a crowded restaurant with a diamond ring. She accepted and immediately we started planning our wedding. Before her baby bump showed, we had the wedding ready to go. I decided to abandon any connection to my male masculinity. I showed up in a beautiful white dress as did she.

My parents acted as if I had been female my whole life and that my marriage to April was of no surprise. In this reality, April and I had a secret lesbian romance throughout high school. My parents knew it but never interfered. After our vows, I saw a familiar face in the gathering. It was Dan.

Dan was in a suit and looking quite male. He looked athletically fit, tall, and had a beard. He was now a foot taller than me. I was expecting to see his male partner, but I didn’t see anyone with him. Instead, he was with an Asian woman. Had he broken the spell? Was this the witch’s way to torment me?

I came over to him and he immediately shook my hand. "Nice dress," he smiled amused. I knew then that he remembered how I was as a man. Everyone else’s memory was different except those most intimately connected.

"Nice suit, Dan. Where have you been?" I asked friendly.

"I transferred to another school after Christmas break. Good thing too, or I would never met my partner, Nina," he said.

"A very lovely wedding," she said sweetly.

I didn’t want to ask him for details in front of his "girlfriend" so I let it drop.

***

At the reception, Dan asked me to dance and I accepted. He was quite good. I had to relearn how to dance as the female partner. The gathering clapped at our dance. There was no sense of betrayal or animosity between us.

I later learned of a conversation between April and Nina. "So, you’re going to be a nurse?" Nina asked April.

"That’s the plan," April said.

"He doesn’t know it, but I have planned the surgery for next month," Nina said.

"What surgery?" April asked oblivious.

"He didn’t tell you? The sex reassignment surgery," Nina said embarrassed.

"Oh, that surgery," April played along.

"I hope I will recover soon," Nina said.

"It could take six months," April warned.

"It will be worth it," Nina said.

***

I knew then how Dan was able to stay as he was. He refused to follow the rules of either choice. He didn’t live as a gay man or as a woman. He had Nina to provide for him. The idea had never occurred to me. Still, I had no regrets. I was now married to the love of my life and would soon have a child of my own.

"May I have this dance?" a black-haired young woman asked.

I politely relented allowing the two to dance. I knew immediately that this woman was the witch in disguise. Only after I had talked with April did I realize that Dan’s fate would forever change. His defiance of her spell could only go so far.

I then approached the black-haired woman who was the witch. "Give me what I want. You at least owe me as much," I said boldly.

She was surprised by my forcefulness. "Very well," she smirked.

I came over to Dan who was about to leave. "How long will you stay in town?" I asked.

"Only tonight," he replied. "Thank you for inviting me."

I hadn’t invited him. I didn’t even know if he existed or where he was. This was the witch’s doing. Soon thereafter, April and I went back to our home. "I’ll be there in a moment," April said as she got her purse.

***

I opened the door and went inside. It was not my house but a hotel room. The door closed behind me locking me inside. Dan then exited the bathroom in his white shirt and boxers and stared as he saw me there. "How?" he wondered.

I felt butterfly wings in my stomach as I realized the witch had set us up. "Can you help me with something?" I asked awkwardly.

Dan shook his head knowingly. "You really lost all male pride," he chided.

Dan checked the door and found it locked. "I guess I have no choice," he smiled.

"I didn’t mean for it to be this way," I said.

"You’re in love with April. You always have, male or female," he said softly. "Now, let’s get this over with," he smiled.

I let my wedding dress fall to the ground revealing myself in only a white bra and panties. Dan gave me a very heterosexual arousal. I felt nervous in front of him. I was going to have sex with him as a woman, the very thing I feared I would end up doing. "It’s just like before," he said to reassure me.

I nodded and unhooked my bra. He took off his shirt revealing a muscular chest and abs, the torso I used to have when I was a man. Now, I had a flat tummy and B-cup breasts. I took off my panties, and I knew he half-expected me to still have my cock. I could see he was immediately aroused by me, and he wasted no time.

I got on the bed and waited for him to get on top of me. He penetrated me to the hilt and thrust hard. I came to realize that had I loved men as a woman, I would always be the one being penetrated and submissive. Even while on top, I would always have to rely on the strength and endurance of his cock. Still, Dan provided something April never could. I felt dominated by his massive muscular body that weighed nearly twice as much as me. I clutched his muscular shoulders that seemed twice as big as mine. Admiration and lust filled me as he continued to pound my vagina. Not even on her best days could April come close to this raw aggressive power.

As my cervix was hit relentlessly, my thoughts drifted to a new memory that appeared in my mind. Dan I were together as boyfriend and girlfriend at the university. We dated, lived together, and made love. I felt my past life drifting away as this comforting memory took hold. I tried to resist the memory concentrating on April.

My vagina contracted violently as I had a female orgasm with a man for the first time. My identity as a former man and April’s lover was fading. With my orgasm washing over me, a new timeline was unfolding with me as Dan’s lover and future wife. I fought the new memories but the female pleasure I was experiencing was too much. I clutched to my desires with April. We would raise children together. Even if she didn’t have the raw power of a man, I would always love her.

Dan grunted and emptied himself inside me. He softened inside, and I knew it was over. The false memory shattered, and I was released. It had only been ten minutes, but it felt like an eternity. I suddenly found myself in my own bedroom with April naked on top of me.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, I must have spaced out," I admitted.

"Don’t fall asleep. We have all night," she smiled at me.

I knew at that moment that the witch’s magic was at work. Dan’s sperm was flowing through me to fertilize one of my eggs. I kissed April and readied myself for hours of gentle sex that only women can give to themselves.

End

up
101 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nuht Uhh

Cool story; I was glad that Ashley stayed a lesbian and married April.

>> "Maybe, when all this is over, you’ll get a boyfriend," April smiled. I thought about it. The spell said nothing about what sexual orientation I would have as a woman. <<

So Ash has a poor memory!

>> "You can either decide to keep your gender or your sexuality," she (the witch) said. <<

Since Ashley lost her old gender, she gets to keep her sexuality which is desiring wimyn.

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Great story

Love this story. I wish I could have a visit from that witch! I hope you continue it

One Drunken Moment

Daphne Xu's picture

One drunken moment, one lustful moment, one moment of fury -- any one of them can change one's life.

On the other hand, we also see days of planned, premeditated crime, with the criminals reaping the gains from the crimes. We also see Stockholm Syndrome kicking in, after three or so days -- a typical time. It has to be difficult to resist the syndrome. (It's also Orwellian conversion: "He loved Big Brother.")

Back in civilization, perhaps after time has progress, perhaps triggered by an event, Ashley might have a moment of reality. It might occur to Ashley to consult a lawyer, and have their children's DNA tested. One wonders how the DNA test would turn out. Dan as the father of Ashley's child might be explained as a fling with Dan around the time of the wedding, but Ashley as the father of April's child? The magic could very well alter the DNA results, and it could also shut down the minds' ability to rationally process the results.

But once we have Ashley DNA-identified as the father of April's child, other (normally crazy or crackpot) theories might be entertained. Get depositions from everyone involved -- under oath, of course, to tell the truth under penalties of perjury.

-- Daphne Xu