Finding Julia - Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 3

Julian has enjoyed his first night of real action under the sheets and is on vacation with his fiancé who has delayed wedding plans until both are happy that their relationship can work. Recent performance have not met Eve's expectations and Julian has lost his confidence and his ability to perform.

..........................................................................................................................418ou13PclL.jpg...................................................................................

I was awoken by the sound of the bathroom shower the next morning. No I hid under the sheets but they had no effect at all so I tried a pillow. It was too big to stuff in my ear so eventually I sat up and leaned over on one elbow to look for my i-phone to see what time it was. The last I recall it was in the purse that Eve loaned me that I located. It was hanging on the wardrobe door. The curtains were slightly drawn and the sun was up. It must be time to get up my I felt so tired and my chest was sore. I still the bra on but no padding. It was the nipples that hurt but in a nice tingly way. I could touch them and as I cupped what appeared like a small breast I couldn’t resist to take the nipple between my fingers and I had an instant reaction as it became erect. Maybe it was the massages last night and Eve had been very attentive to my budding busts threatening to work them until they were as firm and rounded as hers. Impossible really but it certainly turned her on and the harder she worked the better I felt. I didn’t have to do much work. Eve pretty much did everything. I was sore between the legs because she’d been there too.

I desperately needed a drink of water as my tongue was dry as a desert that I knew was part alcohol but mainly due to Eve’s attention and my training in French Kissing. I never realised that a tongue to reach so many parts and behave like a sex organ until last night.

I pulled back the sheets to get out of bed. Who was that in the wardrobe mirror? It looked like me but I was a girl. I was still wearing the panties and bra and I’d slept with the hair extensions that were still intact. I didn’t have any make-up on but that didn’t seem to make any difference. I knew I wasn’t the most masculine guy but I didn’t realise how girly I was until now. Eve had commented when we first met but hadn’t made an issue of it since.

I needed to relieve myself and for once there was sign of life inside the panties. It had been a long time since I had been erect morning noon or night so I wondered if last night had really happened or if I’d been dreaming. It wasn’t stiff like it was when I was a fourteen year old but it was sensitive and it did look a bit sore. Eve had worked it hard for a while with her mouth and had threatened to bite it off and eat it at one point. Fortunately I was still intact. I reached inside the panties. My testicles had shrunk this last year but at least they were back in place having been pushed inside me the night before when I was wearing Eve’s shorts.

I slugged a whole bottle of water but what goes in must come out when your full to capacity so I couldn’t wait any longer for Eve to come out of the shower. I ran in and gave my apologies for the intrusion. Eve turned off the shower and smiled through the last drops of water running down her face. She started laughing after she said to feel free and I dropped my panties. If I’d been erect I could never have taken aim to miss the seat like I did. Eve said I should have sat down since it was more hygienic and I ought to join her in the shower and she’d help clean me down from last night and soap my back and butt. She nodded towards my nether regions that had become placid after the relief. I never have understood how that works.

I removed the bra and soiled panties in readiness but then remembered about the hair extensions. Eve took my hand to help me step over into the bath and pulled the shower curtain across. She said the extensions could stay in and to forget they were there and behave as if it was my hair. They were intended to stay in and might just ned adjusting.

I’d expected to remove them last night until we were distracted. Now it seemed Eve had other ideas. She said longer hair suited me and she wanted me to disobey the rules at work and wear what styles were in fashion and most men now pleased themselves. I was afraid I wasn’t a non-conformist. I had always kept my head well below the parapet ever since I started school.

She soaped by back using the shower wash that smelled nice and moved her hands to my butt and commented on its smoothness and the firmness that I suppose I’d inherited from mum. She moved to my chest and cupped my ‘breasts’ tickling the nipples that reacted again. The soap was like a lubricant and Eve asked that I pay attention and learn. Her fingers were quick and she pulled on my nipples under they became hard and then she moved lower down but the response wasn’t so immediate. I was embarrassed but she just whispered into my ear to relax and cupped my breasts. She blew into my ear and then her tongue gently caressed it and flicked in and out. I responded and whilst I was still fairly limp I suddenly had the urge to turn and press against her and she pushed back. I couldn’t penetrate her because I lacked the reach and rigidity and she just smiled but in a comforting way and she wasn’t making fun.

Try as I may I couldn’t reach a climax but Eve did somehow. She had caressed herself and when I looked down I could see she was shuddering with excitement and she climaxed several times before letting out a cry of relief. I guess I felt incapable of taking the initiative and I was embarrassed at my pathetic attempts. I felt frustrated and I reached down to try pump action but failed.

I was breathless but I managed to utter words asking what time it was. ‘ It’s girly time again Julia. Don’t worry and just relax and with more practice we’ll find the answers. Isn’t girly time nice?’

It was nice for Eve but I wasn’t sure I’d done the job I’d done before we fell asleep and I’d expected to be able to carry on where we’d left off and at least ejaculated. There was nothing. We let go of each other and I stepped out of the bath leaving Eve to wash herself down with her sponge.
I used the excuse that I was hungover and that I needed to clean my teeth. Eve seemed to accept my excuse.

After I cleaned my teeth she stepped out and we dried each other before putting on the complementary bathrobes and slippers. We dried our hair gently with small towels that I’d rarely seen the point of before in a hotel bathroom. Eve wrapped her towel around her head but I couldn’t. There must be a trick to it. I then sat me the bed and Eve quickly combed my wet hair so it would dry properly taking care to check the extensions. They seemed secure so she started to blow dry my hair with the drier until it was semi dry. Then she turned her attention to her own air.

As she did she brushed it she was starving after the morning work-out and she was ready for breakfast. It was already 9am and we wanted us to miss the late rush so she suggested we let the sun dry our hair completely if we sat on the balcony in the restaurant. She said she’d arranged that a table be saved for us at 9-30 am.

As she turned her attention back to her hair I lifted my suitcase onto the bed that I’d not unpacked. It was locked and I couldn’t remember what I’d done with the key.

‘I told you not to lock it last night. Nobody is going to steal the contents in this hotel It’s up market. Anyway just leave it for now and we’ll find the keys after breakfast. I’ll lend you something again if you like.’

‘No it’s OK I can wear my togs from yesterday for now. Where are they? What did you do with them last night before we went for dinner?’

‘Oh I’d put them in a laundry bag in bathroom along with mine but they might be a bit smelly don’t you think?’

I headed back into the bathroom. ‘No they’ll be fine for now. Where are they? There’s no bag here. There’s nothing in here.’

Eve came in to check. ‘Oh the maid must have taken them last night when she turned the bed down. They are all so efficient at this hotel as you can see.’

‘Charming! Efficient? This is all I need. Where could my suitcase keys be?’

‘They were in your purse if you recall because you put them on the side of the basin with your comb when we were tidying up. Then the girls came in. Check your purse.’

‘No they’re not there unless I left them. Or they must have dropped out or maybe somebody stole them.’a few days

‘We’ll check at reception after breakfast so come on you can wear those shorts of mine that you wore last night and I’ll loan you a fresh pair of panties and a clean bra. I’ve got lots. I always bring at least two sets of underwear for each day.’

‘Oh pigs!! Here we go again. It was bad enough last night facing everybody. Now I’ll never be able to explain away that I dressed for an emergency. Anybody who sees me will assume it’s a passion. I can’t get away with it twice. People will know it’s me.’

‘So what? Nobody knows you from Adam here and anyway you were accepted as Julia last night so why not again? Just relax and o with flow. We can sort things out later. Anyway I found it was quite a turn on. It’s a long time since I enjoyed sex so much and then again just now. It’s not all about laying down in the missionary position and a quick in out and nighty night. You’ll never know the number of times you left me feeling frustrated and had to sort myself out whilst you were asleep. Maybe I won’t need to buy batteries for my friend. ’

I reluctantly agreed for a repeat visit dressed as Julia. This time the bra didn’t need padding since it was a push up type. Eve pulled my soft tissue to create the appearance of a cleavage. The panties were quite tight and held me in place. I put on the shorts and then Eve selected a brightly covered top. That would attract attention for sure but whey hey I’m past caring at this stage. What’s the worst that can happen? My boobs were my own, nothing showing in the shorts and nothing likely to show unless the chef put Viagra in the yoghurts and the hair extensions were still intact. So what if I was confronted by some super sleuth on the look-out for ‘perverts’ or transvestites on vacation? I looked OK and Eve wouldn’t have let me show her up so I must look the part.

Before we left the room Eve insisted to apply some light make up to both of us. It was easy for her since she was more tanned than me since she’d invested in an all over spray tan the weekend before we left the UK. Apart from my legs I was a whiter shade of pale to quote a song that was my all-time favourite by Procul Harem. It brought a smile to my face since as we were told at school Procul is latin for ‘far off’ or ‘far away’. The teacher was a big Procul Harem fan. That was about the only piece of latin I remembered before dropping the subject. Yes a ‘Far-away Harem’ was what all the boys dreamed about at school. For me I soon found that I couldn’t satisfy one girl never mind an armful in a harem. Even Eve saw the joke when I explained what brought a smile to my face when she was trying to apply the finishing touches to my face with a coat of lipstick.

At least I knew I could handle walking in Eve’s wedges and I gathered my purse and my i-phone and we headed for breakfast. I needed something in my stomach. It was rumbling already.

Guess who was saving the table. By a small co-incidence the very person who denied me entering the restaurant the night before in my shorts. She greeted Eve with a big smile and a hug and looked me up and down with a slight smirk on her face. Eve wasn’t telling me something. They were very friendly as we walked to the nice sunny spot on the balcony. It was more of a terrace really. Still not so many men about and lots of bare arms and legs on display. There was lots of giggling and chattering so I felt completely out of place.

up
230 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Eve seems totally manipulative

So, not really a good person.

And just how many people are helping manipulate Julian?

It's a skill

that most women learn from an early age. Maybe not so much these days as times are changing. Perhaps men will have to learn the skill to be able to fight back.
Thanks for your comment. I wonder if I should incorporate a twist in the tale.

Jules

For me, the twist would be an even relationship

For Julia to turn out to be happy and Eve to love Julia.

Maybe Julia can leave Eve waiting, wondering while Julia goes off to think or something. Dunno. But having Julia ending up Eve's little puppy seems obvious.

Or maybe Julia knew this would happen from the first of their relationship.

So many choices. But I do like happy endings.

Thanks

I'm a bit like Julia. I don't know what tomorrow will bring when I go to bed. I do like to bring a smile if I can.
Hugs

Jules

For the Record...

...the group name is Procol Harum -- both Latin words, though apparently the meaning of them in combination isn't clear. (Of course, it's the character explaining it here; the author may know that already.)

Eric

Smile of Thanks

Yes it is true.
Julian admitted his failings at Latin. He remembered Procul but confused Harum and Harem that might be expected in a class with young boys. The words have never really made sense but the words and the music in combination have stood the test of time.

We skipped the light fandango
Turned cartwheels 'cross the floor
I was feeling kinda seasick
But the crowd called out for more

I hope the crowd calls out for more of my story. See how the Kudos and Hits go.
Thanks again

Jules

In Cahoots

joannebarbarella's picture

Eve has been "preparing" Julian for the last year by the sound of things. The restaurant manageress evidently knows full well what is going on and the venue and mostly female participants at the conference/convention are conducive to the conversion of Julian to Julia.

I'm waiting to see how this progresses. I'm sure it has to be more than just a straightforward forced femme story.

Julia

Ok he's dressed or been dressed before with some enjoyment it seems, there are indications at least of some sort of hormones or chemical influence of some sort, and Eve seems very friendly and familiar with the people at this resort. I'm hoping there won't be maid's outfits coming up but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

please continue, Eve

please continue, Eve obviously had this planned out but is this the first male she has done it to, or does she normally date girls, what's not clear yet is whether or not the convention group are even aware that he is male or are they a lesbian group and they just assume he is one of them.
or is it something really bizarre and the group members go around finding males for conversion and half are former males.

Finding Julia

Is the clue in the title? Eve and Julian went on this vacation to decide on their futures and whether or not it would lead to them committing to each other. Many can adjust to make a relationship work and others give up. It often takes time and a bit of experimenting and many try and fail. My take is that there is a woman inside most men and a lot of women have close relationships with girlfriends whilst men are criticised if they spend time with male friends. (Just look at the coffee shops and restaurants to see the number of tables occupied by women enjoying their freedom). In UK the pub is disappearing that was where men hung out together. Aren't the sexes just coming together? Maybe Eve is typical of the modern woman in the UK and wants her man to be her best friend or maybe she wants her friends to see how she has taken control. So far Julian is playing ball but will Eve go too far? .

Jules

Too much going against Julian

Jamie Lee's picture

There's just too many things happening to Julian for it not to be planned. He's being lead around by little Julian so he can't see how he's being set up.

He had to much to drink the previous evening so taking him into the bar should not have happened. But it did and when he woke in the morning couldn't remember everything from the previous night. Eve said she told him not to lock his suitcase, but did he? Or did Eve and just claim he did.

And in the bathtub when he couldn't get it up, when he should have naturally? He should have realized something was wrong had little Julian not been doing the thinking.

Why is Julian with Eve? Is it because she takes control and basically tells him what to do? Or is there another reason.

And his breasts, reacting as they are doing? Again, not something he should be feeling as he is feeling.

Julian best wake up and smell the roses before he needs his own bra and panties and little Julian can only empty his bladder. As it's doing now.

Others have feelings too.