The Anniversary

Printer-friendly version

Originally posted on Classic BC on Thursday, December 12, 2002

Who will Erika be on her next anniversary...

The Anniversary

By Doug Beaton (Aardvark)

Erika:
My name is Erika Menendez. I am a lean athletic woman of 21, just over 5'3" with a medium brown complexion, black eyes, and long, shiny black hair that I almost always throw over my shoulders. My high cheekbones and the slight hook in my nose are from my Mexican Indian heritage.

I came to this country with my dear parents 16 years ago, crossing the border at Juarez when the Border Patrol grew tired of watching us watching them. My parents died in a car accident years ago and I have one surviving family member, my grandmother Effi, who lives alone in Juarez.

I was hustling down the long hall on my way to the big meeting, carefully holding most of a cup of coffee in my right hand. This meeting would decide what I was going to be working on for the next six months and I didn't want to be late.

"Erika, wait up!"

I stopped and turned slowly, still conscious of the coffee, tossing my head a little to clear the hair that had shifted on my back. It was my best friend Lee hurrying down the hall behind me, trying to catch up.

Lee Chun and I are both programmers at AlphaDyne Corporation in the huge Austin, TX facility. We were just about to start on our first job together since she finished being my Mentor about three months ago.

She is a really pretty Chinese doll who came here from Shanghai when her mother married an American ten years ago. She is about 5'4", just taller than I am, with shoulder length black hair and a lithe figure. At 22, she was more than thoroughly Americanized and had been working here about two years.

She shuffled quickly in her black medium length skirt and white blouse, avoiding potential accidents by containing her coffee in a large close-lid plastic cup with the Chinese character for "shi" (happiness) on the side. The importance of coffee in the morning is one of the many things we have in common.

We continued walking, slower this time. We were almost there. "Lee, I wasn't sure you were going to make it."

"No way. Neither of us can miss this one."

This meeting was going to find our place in the overall scheme of a really large project that was supposed to save a lot of money, as most projects are purported to do. I just expected to be told what my part of the pie was and who to go to find out the details. Naturally, this was designed to take the length of the meeting, about two hours.

Lee smiled at me and I smiled back. Since we would be working together, our schedules would likely be the same. This meant that we could go to lunch together and talk about the usual things close friends talk about. It was going to be fun.

As soon as we walked through the door to the conference room, I felt a presence I couldn't readily define. It was sort of like meeting a good-looking guy for the first time, a kind of heightened attraction. As much as I liked Lee, I knew the feeling wasn't coming from her. We were almost the last people through the door, but we were lucky enough to be able to sit together. I put my coffee and notes down and looked around. There were few people I knew and some I had never seen before, some obvious managers and engineers.

Then I saw the cause. It was coming from a good-looking guy in his late twenties standing behind the table arranging papers and overheads from a folder. Behind him was the projection screen. He was obviously going to conduct the meeting, which meant that he was the Project Manager. He looked about 5'10", and had a muscular, but not muscle-bound body, brown eyes and medium brown hair. Good-looking, but not exceptional.

He started the meeting. During the introductions I caught his name, Paul Salter and I swear it wasn't my imagination; he paid extra attention to me when I introduced myself.

He impressed me right away. His looks were fine, but his ability to run the meeting, coordinating the energy and direction of the people in the room was really the most striking. He had a presence, a command and took charge.
He was having an effect on me. I have always found strong men appealing. My last two boyfriends were that way, but showed it in ways I didn't care for. One was physically abusive and the other was in love with himself. Both were jerks. Fortunately, when guys prove themselves to be unambiguous assholes, a woman usually has an easy time getting over it, but I was still hurt by the last one and shy about new relationships, or so I thought.

He was turning me on. I felt those familiar sensations in my nipples and was getting a little moist. I started to breathe heavily. It was especially good because it was so unexpected. I am a normally laid back woman, who was getting horny at a company meeting! What was going on? I looked around to see if anyone had noticed, especially Lee. She had! She nudged my leg when she caught me staring at Paul and smiled knowingly. I even caught a look or two from him. I was embarrassed, but I was too hot to care. The meeting took a break after an hour and we went to the Ladies Room together.

When we were washing up, Lee bent over to check the stalls to make sure no one was around and turned to me, grinning like some damn Chinese cat. "Erika, your mind is on a certain Project Manager. I swear, you looked like he was in your pants!" That was Lee, really subtle.

It was only a slight exaggeration, though. I was there to get rid of a certain dampness as well as that last cup of coffee. Heat was rising to my face. Fortunately, my shade of skin doesn't blush too well.

"Damn it, Lee. You read me too well. Believe me, I am as surprised as you are." I was exasperated and exited. I wasn't sure why.

"Erika, I know him pretty well. He's a really smart, nice guy and I think he is available. I could find out for you if you want. I know his department's secretary." She looked at me with a sly gleam in her eye. She was happy to help me out. She usually disapproved of my choice in men.

I looked at her and considered. This would be against some personal rules I had set a long time ago about seeing other people in the same company, but I was still feeling the aftereffects of the meeting. Who was I kidding? The way I felt, I knew I that I was about to break any rules that were in the way. "What is happening to me?" I wondered. "This is too weird."

I nodded yes to Lee. "I would appreciate it a lot Lee. I don't understand it, but this guy turns me on."

She was true to her word. After the meeting, she went immediately to Jean Hasen, Paul's department secretary and told her in her usual subdued way that I had the hots for Paul Salter. They cooked up a tentative plan to get us together.

Paul:
When I first met Erika Menendez, I was the Project Manager on a project to streamline throughput of the manufacturing process. It was a big project and one that I had been working on and planning for over 6 months.

I felt something as she walked through the door. I looked up and caught her eye. There was no doubt in my mind. The woman I was looking at was affecting me. She was fairly small, with strong Native American features, slight but well proportioned. With our wildly multi-ethnic company environment, she didn't really stick out in the crowd. She wore a modest, nicely tailored dark-gray suit, very feminine with her long glossy black hair flowing halfway down her back. She was a babe, but not the only one in the room. During the introductions, I made a special effort to remember her name and department.

I was doing a pretty good job of conducting the meeting. I may even have been inspired. She had brought an unusual tension into my little part of the room. If I had to describe it I would have to say it was like a heavy dose of interest. A side effect of it was going straight to my groin. I was being aroused almost against my will. Hell, it was against my will. I had to stand up to do the meeting, after all. I wheeled a spare chair in front of the displays and me to hide it. After a long while, the physical manifestation of her presence relaxed, and I sailed through the rest of the meeting.

I tried not to look at Erika too much, but I know I did. I saw her looking back at me with what seemed to be more than polite interest, but with women, you can never tell for sure. Erika. Yeah, you might say I was inspired. I didn't know why at the time, but there was a real connection between the two of us.

After the meeting, I tried to blow the whole thing off. I was moving up and didn't have time for relationships. After my last break-up, I was determined to work as hard as I could to get ahead. I had no interest in anything besides very casual relationships - until now. I couldn't leave it alone.

Our department secretary, Jean, sees herself as a kind of departmental mother hen, and I mean that in the nicest possible way. About 50, she is unbelievably organized and competent but she also takes equal pride in knowing "her" people. She has worked at her job for many years and knows a whole lot about a lot of people. She is also my friend.

I confided in her the PC parts of the meeting and asked if she knew anything about Erika Menendez. There was a slight twinkle behind those glasses as if she was in on some secret. She said that she could help me meet her, if I wanted to. She would be at the company picnic next week and would be playing pick-up volleyball. That was much better than I expected. I made damn sure that I was there.

Erika:
Lee excitedly told me that he would be playing volleyball and that he had asked about me. I was really glad to hear that. The plan was on. All I to do was to be at the volleyball sign-up and watch for Paul.

It was easy. He got in line behind me to sign up. I hadn't fooled myself before. The feelings were still there, and how! I felt him looking at me. This is a chance, Erika, don't blow it! I made sure I was next to him in the rotation. This meant that we could play together: I had played High School Girls Varsity volleyball and was a really good setter. Paul, I found out quickly, had more than a two-foot vertical leap in sand, which is impressive, and was a good spiker.

We played well together and we had to. It was very competitive for just a pickup game and there were some real athletes out there. I couldn't help but notice his strong, well cut body with his shorts and T-shirt. It looked like he worked out a lot, but not to the point of excess, as men sometimes do. I was also sure he was turned on, but I didn't know exactly how I knew. He wasn't showing or anything.
He played with an economy of motion that screamed "natural". We pulled the final game out at the end with me making a dive in the sand on the last point to prevent a side-out. I knew that Paul was impressed. After the game, me still a little horny and with the thrill of competition still in us, it was very natural that we talk awhile. We talked as if we had known each other a long time. Five minutes later, he asked me out.

Paul:
Erika and I met again in the line to sign up for volleyball. I was right behind her, making sure I was on her team. I felt the same sense of presence that I did at the meeting. It was strange and wonderful. She was dressed in loose white shorts and a bright orange tank top that set off her medium brown skin color. Her jet-black hair was in a ponytail to keep it out of her eyes.

When she moved, it moved with her and was both feminine and sexy as hell. I had naturally remembered the reaction she gave me during the meeting and so, to be on the safe side, I had relieved myself beforehand. I know. It sounds crude, but it worked. She is a damn good athlete as well. I knew she liked me and I sure liked her. I asked her out as soon as I reasonably could.

Erika:
I put in extra time getting ready for Paul. During a long sensuous bath I brought myself to a pair of slow, powerful climaxes. I couldn't get him out of my mind. What was with me? He is just a guy I met at work! Slow down or you are really looking to get crushed! Danger, Danger, Erika Menendez!

Having thereby chastised myself, I washed my hair and blew-dry it. It took a while because of it's sheer mass. Previously, I had considered trimming it back into something more manageable, but after the way Paul had looked at me earlier, I would forever keep it the way it was.

I selected my finest slinky things to wear: the types of things that slide and caress but rarely bind or restrict movement. The things that made my skin feel soft and sexy. I picked out a cream colored dress that contrasted well with my skin. I normally don't need much makeup, and tonight was no exception. I already have high cheekbones and my eyes are very dark with naturally long eyelashes.

I applied a little lipstick and combed my hair and put it behind me as I usually do. After a long look in the mirror, I decided I had admired myself enough and sat down to wait for Paul. I somehow knew he was there before he knocked on the door. He was on time and looked very handsome in a dark blue sport coat that fit his body very well. He gave me a big smile and took my hand. I felt a tingle go through my body.

He acted the perfect gentleman. He held the door open for me and I played my part, too. It was a quick trip to the restaurant. The drive over was fairly quiet, but serene. I just felt so comfortable with him. Inside, we sat in a booth facing each other. To my surprise and delight, I realized Paul was squirming in a certain way that I recognized. He was aroused. So was I, a little, but I took smug satisfaction that at least on me, it didn't show.

Up close and alone with Paul for the first time I noticed I could feel Paul somehow without actually touching. I closed my eyes for a moment and mentally felt where he was. This was more than just a little interesting and I would have been alarmed had I not been so comfortable. We had a very good conversation, but the really unnerving thing was that I thought I could actually feel what he was feeling. A few sentences about his childhood and I could actually feel the love he had for his parents. A few more and I felt the hurt and sadness of their divorce.
I could tell he understood somehow about my childhood in Mexico, the special love I had had for my parents and the attachment I still had for the close-knit family values I grew up with. He told me his dreams. I told him mine. Jesus Christe, when he spoke my name I got a warm feeling from him!

We had finished dinner and were finishing off the coffee.

"Erika, I really don't want to make an ass of myself, but are you feeling what I am feeling, literally?"

"I think so, Paul."

We just looked at each other for a while. I think, no, I know that both of us were stunned.

"Has this ever happened to you before?" he said.

"No."

"Would you like to get out of here?"

"Yes."

In the car, both of us were silent. We had our own thoughts. I didn't want to go home. I wanted to stay with Paul. He knew it and drove to a miniature golf course. We played, but didn't keep score. He put his arm around my waist tentatively and I liked it. He kept it there.

It works like this: when we are close, I can feel what he feels. I don't know why he feels a certain way unless he indicates it somehow by speaking at the same time or something obvious, like a gesture.

When he talks I get the feeling behind it at the same time and with it, the understanding. It works the same for him. Mutual empathy. It increases mutual understanding far beyond just speech.

We walked and talked for hours until the place closed. More real communication and understanding happened in that night than normally happens in a lifetime of knowing someone.

We had some differences: I was much more laid back than he is. My ultimate goal was always to have a happy family.

He was a man who would strive to get ahead in life, a man who would extend himself to find his limits. But, he also wanted to be loved and wanted and needed to love and protect someone special. He didn't exactly tell me these things in so many words, but I knew.

I am not aware at what point I became determined to be that special person. The entire night was intense and magical, to say the least. Can you imagine what it is like to find a man a woman can actually communicate with? It was more than that. It was impossible for either of us to bend the truth. The feeling always gives you away. I didn't have to guess, I knew he was a good person and honorable and all those things a traditional woman like me wants in a man. I was more than ready to really bond with him that night.

It was a lot to absorb. We drove to my place and he had my hand on my knee the entire way. I felt closer to him than I had ever felt to anyone. I could tell that he was doing some heavy thinking. I could feel his love, fear, and confusion. He felt my closeness and utter contentment.

He ultimately decided not to go the distance the first night with me. He explained his reasons and I understood how he felt, naturally. He understood how I felt too, but we did it his way. It was kind of sweet, but to this day I think he was wrong and I have teased him about it for years.

He left me something to remember him by. He gave me a kiss. I think he put everything he was feeling for me into it. It was a soft touch, but my God, the strength of feeling! He filled me with his guy kind of love, protective and sweet, demanding and with an underlying male kind of eroticism that left me breathless. So that's what it's like for a man to love a woman!

I was floored. I went into my apartment and somehow undressed and went to bed. I had dreams of him making love to me and sometimes I was making love to myself as Paul. Confusing, but wonderful.

Paul:
Our first date was memorable, to say the least. She looked wonderful. The dress she wore made her look very feminine and it looked very right on her. I had a guy urge to treat her like a lady.

Naturally I was horny again almost from the time I picked her up to well into the first hour in the restaurant. Until an hour or so had passed, I didn't dare get up to take a leak. I would have been advertising myself to the world.
That was the least of it.

I never have met anyone even remotely like Erika. We had a connection. The more we talked, the more I understood her.

People use speech to pass on concepts that are interpreted in the mind based on prior experiences, learned thought processes and values. Misunderstandings are common and much meaning is ultimately lost in the translation.

So why did I find myself with an unambiguous understanding of the love she felt for her grandmother in Mexico or the satisfaction she had as girl when she when played house with dolls and feelings of dreaming to be a mother? I knew her. I understood her. I could look at her, talk to her and I would get the meaning behind the sentence. Every time we talked about something important to us, the other would somehow understand.

After a while, it was obvious that something had happened. I took the plunge and asked her flat out if she could feel what I was feeling. It was no real surprise to hear that she did.

It was already an eventful night when we left to go to the miniature golf course. We didn't keep score. We just luxuriated in each other and talked. When we left, I knew Erika. I didn't have to guess or figure out over a long period of time, her wants, needs, and feelings about me. I knew her. I was in love. It was so fast!
On the way back to her place, I had a lot of thoughts race through my mind. Erika is my ultimate soul mate and she is a wonderful person! Whatever I did, I refused to lose this person. I had to think. I had to be by myself a moment and consider everything. Am I on something? Is this thing that we have temporary? What exactly are my intentions for this beautiful woman? I was a little frightened then. I went from a day when I wasn't considering anyone or anything besides my career to Erika. Erika was now the woman that I now loved more closely that I could ever have imagined.

It was too much at one time. I wanted to make love to her desperately, but I had to step back to ponder. I was a rational human being! This just didn't happen!
We felt each other's feelings as we spoke. We understood each other on some major level behind the surface words. This was not normal. If not for the warmth and bonding we were making I probably would have been terrified.

Finally, we arrived at her apartment. I took her home, but I absolutely didn't want to blow it by doing something I might regret later. I understood her traditional values and was worried that she might think differently about me later if we made love. I felt so honorable it made me sick, which she picked up on, of course.
So, I didn't do those things necessary to make her moan and scream with pleasure and delight like I wanted. I just kissed her. The kiss I gave her at the end was a promise to her from deep within my heart. I threw all the passion I could into it. A bond had been created. I loved her.

Then I got a big surprise: I felt her love of me during the kiss. She looked at me as a person to rely on, a person to be and grow old with, to be a husband and a father. She wanted to be a part of my universe and to build a life with me. I felt her attraction to me as a woman and her strong desire to be made love to. Wow!
I understood then exactly how she felt about me. In retrospect, I may not have been entirely sane. Naturally, she understood. I was so happy, but so deprived. I had to finish myself off in the car! Erika reminds me of it to this day.

Erika:
Programming, especially in the design phase, is tough. You need to have your whole brain available. Today was no surprise to me: it wasn't there.
I called Paul, first thing in the morning at work from my cubicle.

"Paul?"

"Honey? No, you are not crazy. It happened."

He half said it as a joke, but it was such a huge relief I started to cry.

I asked him to come to the break room to meet with Lee and me. It was important to me to have one person, my best friend, understand our special bond, to know what had happened between us and that we weren't nuts. He laughed and said he understood. He would be there.

It took a whole hour to convince her of our empathy. At first, it seemed a joke to her. Just to play along, she arranged a few tests with us back-to-back, using a few items like hot and cold water and sweetened and unsweetened coffee. We would feel hot or cold and the other would pick-up on it. She began to believe a little bit.

After she placed a wall between us and tried a few more things like poking pins and tickling us, she was more serious.

Then she pinched my nipple. I looked at her in shock. Paul, on the other side exclaimed simultaneously "What the hell did you just do?" She was amazed, but convinced.

She wanted to see if we could send her any feeling. We tried. I couldn't do it and neither could Paul. Finally, we tried it together. We all held hands and tried to think a real strong emotion. Paul and I decided we would try to feel the love for each other at the same time. Lee blanked her mind and we gave it to her double-barreled. Her eyes went wide open. She sat down and just looked at us.

"So, when are you going to get married?"

I looked at Paul. "As soon as possible. Right?" I smiled because I already knew his answer.

"Vegas sound good?"

I clapped my hands and laughed. Paul and I told our respective departments the news after lunch. They were shocked of course. They must have thought we had been having a very quiet long-term romance.

I called my grandmother in Juarez. She was very happy for me but couldn't get to Las Vegas for the quicky wedding in time. We promised to visit her as soon as possible.

Paul and I took two days vacation the next day and flew to Las Vegas. The flight out was incredibly long. We spent it mainly looking at each other, me finally going to sleep on his shoulder. He was this rock and I loved him.

Paul and I feel love differently, but in complimentary ways: I am basically a person content to be guided by people I love. I have sexual needs, of course, but I love belonging to someone, becoming part of their life; sharing it. I am happiest in a nurturing role. Paul, I know, is happiest in a dominant, protective role. I was happy he felt this way.

In my family, the husband and wife have his and her defined roles: the man is the protective, loving man of the house and the woman likes it that way. The woman takes care of the house and matters of the home and the man respects her area of control. That Paul would accept the responsibility for me and ultimately our future family was a pleasure and a relief.

Paul:
I couldn't stand it. I didn't sleep at all after I went home and I knew I would be useless the next day.

When I finally got to my office, Erika called. I was really happy to hear from her. It really wasn't a dream.

We proved to her best friend that we really could sense each other's feelings and then we sort of decided to get married as soon as possible. Bang. Bang.

I went to Best Buy and bought an engagement and wedding ring set after lunch and was on my knees, officially proposing to my future wife. I am glad she is the traditional type. I am a fairly driven person and love my work. Erika is more than content to stay at home with the future kids and keep the house and be the homemaker. I respect her for that and I will do everything to make her and our future family safe and secure.

Back to reality. The project really was important. I had promised much and we were on a timetable.

I couldn't take more than a couple of days off without risking being fired. Any prolonged absence at this critical time would have affected many people and cost the company a lot. Nonetheless, Erika and I took off for Las Vegas. It is not my imagination. We can feel each other's presence. It turns me on, but I do worry if I will ever have any privacy around my future wife. Our time on the plane was special. Since neither of us had any sleep for almost two days, in the end Erika and I fell asleep together, she on my shoulder, which gave me a good protective guy kind of feeling.

Erika:
Our wedding was quick. It was a "Chapel" of sorts with a couple of witnesses and a strange Preacher who reminded me of a pervert I knew in Chihuahua. There was even a stand-by Elvis in case we felt the urge for a bizarre rendition of "Love Me Tender". It didn't matter. Paul rented a wedding dress for me on sight at the Chapel.

It was beautiful thing, all lace and a low neckline. It had the effect of pushing my breasts up in a way that barely concealed my nipples. I could tell from looking at Paul that it was his wish that this dress be the one I would be married in. I was more than happy to oblige and was rewarded by a bulge in his pants that caused some problems for us during the ceremony.

There wasn't much that I remember from the ceremony except that we were in love and wanted to just start our life together. Most of it is a happy blur. I do remember the kiss at the end clearly. It wasn't more passionate than his first kiss with me necessarily, but this one had a real man-lust in it. It started at my lips and where my nipples pressed against his suit. The feeling spread from my breasts and moved down to my already wet pussy.

Oh, the intensity of it and the effort it took not to moan my way to the ground! I could feel Paul on my stomach. If we could have done it right there I think we would have, we were so turned on. I am now Erika Salter. He is mine and I am his.

Paul:
The wedding was a means to an end. I hate to be so unromantic, but we wanted each other so much I would have hired a witch doctor if it meant a faster wedding. I kept repeating to myself that urges like this aren't natural. It was wonderful, but literally almost too strong for me to control.

I looked at a number of wedding dresses at the "Chapel of Elvis". Erika looked at me and decided on the exact one I preferred. I am not even surprised anymore. We are going to get along so well. Her breasts were barely concealed and the whole thing looked like something from the Old South - all frilly and full. Erika would look good in anything, but that dress brought out the woman, the picture of femininity that she is.

It's over. I gave her a kiss she would remember and I almost came in my pants, the feedback was so great. Erika is my wife. I want to take her back to the Hotel, but we both have to eat something. A bag of peanuts on the plane just doesn't create the necessary energy to please her the way I want to.

I say the word "food" and I can feel her hunger. Cool. We go eat. This life will be very interesting. She feels the same way.

Erika:
We made a trip to the buffet about 8:00 PM. We are now married -- I keep saying that -- and we really do need some food. We don't want be short on energy tonight, of all nights!

The wedding night began with him holding my hand all the way to the Hotel door. He opened it and lifted me up easily over the threshold. I asked him what he wanted to do with me to create an image of his wants in my mind. I couldn't tell you exactly what he thought, but lets just say a man's perspective of sex is different than a woman's. It is an incredible turn-on to know he wants to do unto me as much as I want to be done.

Paul placed me next to the bed. He unzipped my skirt and I shrugged it to the floor prettily and launched it into a chair with my foot. I could tell he liked that. He then unbuttoned my blouse and I lifted my arms to help him lift it from me. He threw the blouse to the back of a nearby chair. He unsnapped my bra easily and I had a twinge of concern at the experience that went into creating that skill. He felt that and he responded with a feeling of love and trust that blew the concern away. My pantyhose was next. On the bed I went, with my legs in the air, teasing him with a glimpse of what would soon be his. He took the bait and slowly slid them off, starting at my waist and working his way down.

I rolled off the bed and began removing his clothes, starting with his belt. I found it easier to do so on my knees and I suddenly received a feeling of dominance from him. I looked up at him submissively to make sure and it came again. I kind of liked it. I opened his pants and pulled them down around his ankles.

His underwear was next and I got a really good look at his dick. It pleased me, the way it was standing tall, but it brought a reaction. I don't really like to suck cocks. I think I could do it for Paul if he really wanted me to, but there is something about the thought that normally starts me gagging, and little Paul was right in my face.

He understood, and brought me to my feet and finished stripping on his own. Approaching the bed, he opened the covers. He lifted me up and placed me in the center and just looked down at me. He looked so good and I wanted him. He lay down next to me and the rest is a little vague. I will try to remember, as best I can.

He kissed me and I felt this male kind of protective love. I must have melted a bit. He put his hands on my right breast and traced a simple circle. That felt really good and my nipple rose in response. A bit of sexual excitement began, starting from my nipples and headed south. He started on my other breast with the other hand, but I really wanted his lips. He looked at me quickly and placed his mouth over my nipple. At first he just sucked at it a little and that was OK, but I really wanted him to nip it lightly. He responded again. A sudden wave of happiness and relief: I knew this man was my salvation. He felt it and responded with a wave of this own feeling.

Through this process of test and feel, he gradually brought his lips down my body with a few erogenous detours until he encountered my mound. He spread me and his hands raised my butt for easier access to my more sensitive areas that were practically dripping by this time. I was breathing heavily and my skin was hot and very sensitive. Slowly, he worked down to the waiting, hot cleft, but the SOB bypassed it and restarted on my inner thighs! I squirmed in pleased, helpless frustration. I felt what he was doing. I was almost out of control and he was teasing me! Paul was playing me like a fine instrument!

How could I refuse anything when he could literally hone in to any erogenous point on my body (and I had plenty!) just by feeling my response? He had me and I was happy. He felt that too, of course. Gradually his mouth made it's delicious way to my pussy and separated my lips. His tongue slowly made it's way up the path to that tiny nodule which has no other purpose than to please me. He touched it and I moaned and moved instinctively. His tongue brushed it a little too hard and he corrected for it instantly. From then on I was a female lost in happy heat, all the while feeling his pleasure.

Gradually, I felt a feeling of control from Paul. He was feeling powerful; dominating my body into submission combined with an intense urge to please me. Are all men like this? I filed this away for future consideration, as I was in no position to consider anything or to object to him dominating me at the moment.
The inevitable happened and wave after wave of shuddering orgasms came on top of each another. He felt it! More juices flowed and my body was in a blissful state with an urge. I wanted him now. I spread my legs wider and wrapped them around his ankles. (As if he wanted to get away!) Hah! He still wasn't through teasing me. He spread my lips with his little head and rubbed it up and down for a while. I squirmed and made some unladylike noises and a couple of crude, uncouth sexual demands. He entered me slowly, moving in and out, all the while giving me a little more at a time. After a squirming eternity, he was finally all inside. I have never been so happy to receive anything in my life. He was large and he was hard. I took it eagerly and amazed myself with my ability to absorb something so big with so much pleasure.

I wrapped my legs around his back and held on while he rode me. Now, it was my turn. I squeezed him and felt him almost lose control with a gasp. I let him off the hook for the moment and just let him fuck me. I could tell he was getting close. There was this strange mix of domination and a desire to make a baby with me coming from him. I found it unbelievably exciting and wanted him to come in me immediately.

He finally came, but not before he stopped and re-tuned me to come at the same time. He exploded and I felt what he felt for several seconds on top of the waves I was feeling. Male orgasms are definitely different and have their points. Very powerful to start and there are strong emotions involved. But, it doesn't last as long as mine and the feeling fades too soon for my taste.

We lay there in each other's arms, sated for the moment. That was just round one, though and he understood that soon enough. He started me slowly again and this time went from bottom to middle, marking a lot of time on my inner knees and thighs before finally allowing me the pleasure of his tongue and his dick in the proper receptacle. He went slowly and took his time. It built up and built up until finally it went over the top.

I couldn't hold back anymore. It was too much. I was moaning and wriggling, completely out of control, trying desperately to get him just a little bit deeper. I exploded in waves again and I guarantee he felt that, because it pushed him over the top. Round three was finished before the end of the night and we held each other in wonder. We did manage to sleep a few hours before we had to check out. I slept in the wet spot, but I wasn't too annoyed. Paul told me jokingly that it was traditional, and the way I was feeling, I would have tolerated WWIII.

Paul:
We went back to the hotel and I carried her across the threshold. The feeling that this was the beginning of our life together overwhelmed me and I put my new bride by the bed. I removed her clothes slowly and she did the same to me. I did find out that she doesn't like sucking cocks. I can't hold that against her, as I certainly don't, although I do like to have it done to me occasionally.

It was certainly the best sex I've ever had, but that just can't adequately describe it. It was one tremendous sexual uninterrupted feedback loop.

I would start to arouse Erika in one place and she would provide unconscious feedback until exactly the correct spot was reached. It was intensely satisfying for me that I was pleasing her so much. I didn't have to imagine her reaction. It was just there. She knows her body so well and I am jealous in a way. There aren't that many places on my body to arouse me, but they are all over her. With this connection we have, I can feel what she is feeling and wants to a great extent.

I can certainly feel her orgasms and those are incredible experiences. They are completely different from mine, which are controlled by me, unless I want it otherwise. She accepts hers, for want of a better word. My orgasms are aggressive and I think aggressive thoughts when I get close. I get even hornier when I imagine myself giving her a baby, or to be more accurate, forcing her to have my baby. The thought is there just for a moment and feels like a very old powerful primordial male instinct.

I certainly felt the feedback from her after I thought about a baby: it was so powerful it almost made me come. We are going to have to talk about babies and family soon. We made it twice more before the night was over. I experimented a little, not wanting to become predictable and annoy my favorite honey of all time. Nothing could come close to the feeling I had or rather we had, as she lay in my arms. I hate the thought of having to go back to work tomorrow. I want as much time with Erika as I can get. But how in the world can I bitch and moan? There is plenty of time.

Erika:
Back to the grind. I am wearing my wedding ring at work today and I love showing it off. Other than Lee, nobody knows how it is between Paul and I. It is strange. After Paul, I am finding it frustrating to have to explain so many things to other people. Oh well, with my job, I don't do much explaining. I create things at a computer.

Paul meets me everyday for lunch. We try not to talk about business very much. He loves his job, and now that we are two, it has taken on a new meaning. We need to save money to get a house and a place for our children sometime down the road. Paul and I talked about it and he would rather wait for a couple of years before I drop out. I agree, but I don't want to wait too long.

We are going to visit my grandmother in two weeks. Paul doesn't know any Spanish, but he wants to know a few words at least before we go to Juarez. I can't wait to tell my grandmother all the details about Paul and me.

Paul:
Life has certainly changed for the better. I know everyone in my department was surprised at our marriage. I am not saying anything about our special relationship because first, nobody would believe me and second, it is our business. Lee is the exception to the rule.

The project rolls on. In a couple of weeks, there will be a pause where my services aren't needed as much. Erika and I are going to meet her grandmother for a week. I already know a lot about her from the way Erika feels about her. I really hope she likes me.

Erika:
We are in Juarez. Paul learned a lot of Spanish in a very short time. He didn't like the tapes or the books too much but when I spoke it with him, it was like a door opening. He hears what I say and gets the meaning. A new way of learning foreign languages! He needs to work on his accent, though. Now if we could only patent the technique!

My mother loves Paul. I told her about the way it is between us and she was stunned. Then we had a serious discussion. My grandmother has never heard of such a thing. She seems to think it is some form of compatible psychic force that Paul and I have. Two very rare psychic talents coming together.

She does know something about the subject. She has the talent to go OOB (out of body). It is a rare power and the technique has to be learned, but it is known to the world. She can remove herself from her body for a limited time, look around a very restricted area and return. She thinks I may have inherited the ability. If Paul did too, it might explain something about our abilities.

She wants to try an experiment. She can detect personal forces and spirits by sight when in the OOB plane of existence. Each spirit or personal force is different. She can't describe it exactly, but it seems that everyone has a resonance pattern and a strength that is easily distinguished by an expert.
Grandmother wants to be the room where we sleep and go OOB to look at our personal force signatures. If what she suspects is true, Paul and I are very similar in resonance and we are both very strong.

I have to talk to Paul about this, but I am sure he will agree. I know him pretty well, after all.

Paul:
I agree with Erika. This has to be tried. I would do it for Erika or her grandmother, who is quite a lady. We set up in the living room of Erika's grandmother's home and went to sleep last night. Neither Erika or I noticed anything in the morning, but Erika's grandmother was all smiles.

Erika and I are as close as twins, psychically and we are both powerful. A one in a million possibility, if that low. She offered to give Erika and me some lessons in OOB, but only Erika took her up on it. Something about keeping up the family tradition, which, of course, I understood. We go back in a week.

Erika:
Well, it has been two years. Paul has gotten a promotion and I am still happy at my programming job. Lee is my boss now, but we are still best friends. We just moved into our new home from our old apartment. We are now in a position for me to quit work, which I will happily do as soon as I get pregnant. It has been an absolutely fabulous two years. Paul is a wonderful man and I know that I please him too. It is incredible to feel his love and for him to feel mine. And, with all this great sex to keep me mellow and the wonderful way Paul has been progressing with the company, our dream of a family will soon come true.

I have been working on the OOB skills my grandmother tried to teach me two years ago off and on. I try again tonight after Paul satisfies my every desire as he does every night.

Erika:
It worked! I went OOB and saw Paul and me sleeping in our bedroom. The trick isn't difficult, just damned hard to explain using words. Paul has been interested in OOB, but hasn't had much time for it. I can teach him to go OOB now in one quick lesson using our special connection. We will try tonight.

Erika:
It worked again! I taught Paul to go OOB in five minutes. It is just a certain way of mentally locating and controlling your force to leave the body and move around. One decent demonstration did the trick for Paul, but he has always been a fast learner. We both looked at our bodies lying on the bed for a while and then looked at each other. We look like a pair of light blue forms that approximate the shape of our bodies. We look the exact same color in the mirror. We then left our bedroom and explored our house together psychically. It was absolutely unreal. We were tired after a few minutes and our bodies brought us back as our strength fell. We will do it again tomorrow night.

Erika:
Oh, Oh, I screwed up. We went OOB last night fine and everything worked really well until I got a little too close to Paul's sleeping body. I was sucked in and was too tired to make the attempt to get out. Paul was forced to go into my body when he had to come back. I suppose this will give us some unique time in each other's body before we switch back. We will probably have to wait until tomorrow night.

Hell. I didn't even think that switching bodies was possible. I called my grandmother and explained the situation while I was in Paul's body, of course. She was shocked. She hadn't thought it was possible either. All bodies are supposed to be different enough to allow only the force that was originally hosted to come back. She has a possible explanation that maybe since our signatures are close enough to give us this sensing ability we have that it is possible for us to enter each others body. Now she tells me.

She told us we had better try to switch back soon, though. I agree. But first, we both want to take the opportunity to explore each other's bodies. We took a week vacation to check each other out.

Erika:
I like Paul's body. I am now much taller and stronger. I can knock off 50 push-ups with no problem. I ran down the street and couldn't believe how fast I could run. The muscles are different. As a woman, I ran with my leg muscles more on the side due to the wider pelvic girdle. Now, they are more in front of the legs and I can accelerate faster without the side to side motion of a woman. Also, a real pleasure: no boobs to worry about and bounce around! It took about two minutes to get used to that. My chest is much less sensitive, too. Paul and I went to the beach. I was topless, of course and It felt a little strange until I got used to no one staring at me. It was freedom.

This penis hanging between my legs is odd, to say the least. I am conscious of it most of the time. It seems such a pathetic thing just lying there, but it does make peeing much easier and on the other side, I know its real power. Being a man makes me feel more powerful, too. While I am Paul, I don't have to worry about getting raped and most guys are smaller and weaker than I am. The looks I get from women are giving me a strange feeling. My body is interested a little when I look at a pretty woman. I get a twinge in my groin, but my head is definitely not interested. Intellectually I can imagine getting Paul pregnant now and I enjoy not worrying about periods or birth control. Being a man gives one a great sense of freedom and control.

Looking at myself in a mirror turns me on, too. I masturbated a few times in the bedroom, lying on my back. I found that as a woman, masturbating is more of a submissive act -- imagining someone making love to you. This is just the opposite. It is difficult to do: I have to perform some mental gymnastics to get myself to come, imagining myself in both roles. It is also a lot less satisfying than Paul's feeling when he does it to me. I understand now where Paul gets his aggressive thoughts just before coming. Guys just work that way.

We decided to rent a sailboat for a couple of days. To make it extra fun, I made sure I was the captain and he was the mate. He grumbled a little, but he went along. It was a lot of fun ordering him around and watching his cute butt raise the halyards, trim the sails and cook dinner. I know he enjoyed it himself, or should I say, herself. I felt a kind of relaxed submissiveness from Paul that I had never felt before when he was a man. Interesting.

A major downside to being a man is that most of my erogenous zones are dulled or gone and I miss feeling sexy and female. I miss sex as a female. This body is fighting the experience of my lifetime and it doesn't look like we will be getting any until we switch back.

Paul(f):
What a difference a night makes! I can't believe it. I am a woman. Erika's body feels very different from my own. No penis, I have to sit to pee and wipe myself, too. My balance is different, I am not nearly as strong - especially my upper body and I have to say it: I feel a little vulnerable. Most women and virtually all the men are bigger than I am. We went for a walk last night and Erika kidded me that it was a good idea we were going to walk together as she could protect me from getting raped. That brought it home. I can be raped and get pregnant now. Wow.

This body feels so much more sensitive and is different in the strangest ways. I put on panties and they felt snug and secure against my crotch. That, I have never felt before for obvious reasons. My new breasts are a lot of fun to play with, but they are also very sensitive. It would be difficult to walk around with just a T-shirt as the nipples scrape the fabric and eventually become irritated. Even though I would describe myself as a medium, I still need a bra to feel comfortable moving around. Really smooth fabrics make my skin feel tingly and sensual. Now I know what Erika gets out of it.

I want to learn how Erika feels and thinks in my body and so we touch and try things together a lot. We played tennis today and I wore a tennis dress because it made me feel kind of close to Erika and it made me feel sexy too, after I saw myself in the mirror. I am not getting gay or anything, but I enjoyed watching Erika running around on the court. She beat me for the first time. No real surprise, though. Before we switched, I wasn't that much better than she was.

Last night we just lay on the couch next to each other and I put my head on her chest just to see how it felt. It felt good and secure, but it was confusing. I felt that I should be doing that to her, not the other way around, but her big head on my shoulder feels ridiculous. We watched a romance on TV and I came fairly close to crying. Erika felt it, of course and put my head on her shoulder instinctively. I think my body has changed Erika a little. I am more than a little glad we will switch back at the end of the week.

I turn myself on in the bathroom. All I have to do is look at myself, tweak and play with my nipples. They rise and become hard and even more sensitive to the touch. If I lay on the bed and imagine I am making love, I get wet and while I stroke my clit softly I can come with difficulty. It is really strange to hear myself moan in Erika's voice while I am doing it, but it turns me on, too. I convinced Erika to lick my nipples while I tried to come, but that was too confusing. I enjoyed it, but instinctively I don't want to be the lickee; I want to be the licker.

To come, I have to think of making love to Erika and not being made love to. It is frustrating. This gender just doesn't work for me sexually, although it has so many advantages over my own. Just before we went to bed, Erika kissed me. She is so much bigger than I am now and she had to bend down to my height. I felt love, affection and to my surprise, some sexual attraction to me. There was a hint of protectiveness and dominance in her too. I never felt that from her before. I wonder what she felt from me? I wasn't exactly feeling dominant in panties and a nightshirt in her strong arms.

Erika wanted to rent a sailboat for a couple of days. She was the captain and I was the mate - a serious role reversal. I tried to feel what Erika feels when she is the woman. I am fairly domineering sometimes and make most of our mutual decisions. It was strangely easy to get into the groove of following Erika's lead. I thought it would have been harder. This body has changed me to some extent, or perhaps I am just getting into this adolescent wet dream.

We went to the mall on the last day of the week. Erika called up Lee and invited her as a surprise. She actually surprised me for once. Lee freaked a little at our body switch, but after what she knows we can do, I doubt anything surprises her about us anymore. Erika and Lee insisted on helping me put on makeup and selected clothes for me. We all went to the mall, bought a few things and went to a restaurant afterwards. Guys were checking Lee and me out and the attention felt flattering and oddly empowering. It was a unique experience all of us will remember. Erika seems to be having fewer issues with my body than I do with hers. I guess guys are just easier to figure out.

Erika complimented me on my appearance and I felt strangely pleased. We switch back tonight.

Erika:
Really big trouble. Last night we tried to go OOB and reverse the process. We got out OK, but when I tried to go back to my old body, it rejected me! Paul tried to go back in his old body and it rejected him! I can think of only one possibility. I will have to give Paul a pregnancy test. Great. Now I am scared.

Paul(f):
What else can possibly happen? I am a woman and I am pregnant. This body must have been pregnant just before we switched and the hormones that change the brain and body must have kicked-in during our week of being switched. I don't believe this is happening. Worse yet, my link to Erika has weakened a little. We have to be closer now to understand our feelings. I am almost in panic mode here. Erika feels guilty as hell, but it was both of our decisions to go OOB and to experiment. This is all like a bad dream.

Erika:
We have tried all week and nothing has worked. I think it must be the hormones that Paul has in his new, pregnant body. It changed his brain chemistry and the body resonance. I have discussed this with Paul and it seems that he may just have to carry this baby to full term or have an abortion. The abortion option brought a feeling of horror to him, as it does in me. Baby it will have to be. The hormones will wear off after that and we should be back in business.

We have decided to call each other by our body's names and use the appropriate pronouns until this is over. I called Lee and told her that we couldn't switch back and that Erika is pregnant. She will have to know this when we both go back to work. She doesn't know what to think anymore.

Erika:
Panic mode. No one would ever believe that I switched bodies with Erika. We would be fired or worse yet, studied as an experiment. I talked over the situation with him. We can both take another week of vacation, but after that, our goose is cooked, the jig is up, and the pooch is screwed unless we can find a way to support ourselves. The new house took almost all our savings. As the man in the house, (sort of) it is still my responsibility to fix this somehow.

Paul:
We have had no luck with the OOB reversal attempts at all. We are both resigned to the fact for at least the next nine months we are going to have to find some way to get income. I think it will be difficult, but I am going to have to learn the old Paul's job. With the way we can train each other at such an accelerated pace, it is possible. I called my grandmother and told her what the latest is. She thinks that after Erika has the baby, it should be OK to switch back.

Erika:
This is decision time. I can't take over the old Erika's job. There is just too steep a learning curve with programming.

I hate to put the pressure on Paul, but it might be possible for him to take over my job. I have been working with him the entire week explaining what is what, who is who and the business strategy. This is going to be tough, but he is a smart guy (now). Now that the company's business strategy and plans have been set up, his role would be more to monitor and maintain the existing structure. If he can learn the people and things he would have to do every day, I can see that it might be possible.

If Paul accepts, I will try to get Lee to release me to go to meetings with Paul and try to give him signals on how to act. If we are lucky, we might pull it off.

Otherwise, we will essentially be starting from scratch. Our house payments are huge and I don't think that mortgage insurance is going to buy a gender-swapping story. I hope Paul agrees to it, but this is not the kind of pressure I wanted to put on my wife. I feel somehow that I could do more.

Paul has been showing me all about women's clothing, the care and maintenance of this body and how to act in public. Some of the things he is telling me are disturbing: how to wipe my butt, how to walk and move, how to carry a notebook and purse, and my favorites - tampons, pads, pantyliners and anti-yeast creams. Yuck. He has been having entirely too much fun doing it, too.
I have been trying to get rid of some effeminate affectations he has, such as flipping imaginary hair and some other feminine gestures that might cause talk. Fortunately, as a manager, I act as a professional to almost everyone, kind of an even-handed attitude that Paul doesn't think will be too difficult to imitate. Paul is on edge about taking over my job. He is being handed a terrific amount of responsibility and I wish there were more I could do.

Through all this, he has to worry about me. I don't wonder as I have been crying off and on all week, like a girl. I don't know what is wrong with me. I worry about him, too. At least it is easy to reassure him and give him confidence. I am sad this happened, but we feel the love we have for each other and that makes a terrific difference.

Paul:
It was fortunate that Lee already knew of our situation. Erika has come to know her as friend and associate in the past two years and between the two of us, it wasn't that hard to convince her to help us out. Erika has to be free to follow me around the plant to learn the job. I can help do any programming that Erika's job requires at home at night if necessary, but Erika has to be free to train me. Lee decided to let Erika slide completely. She will be gone in a month anyway and Lee can cover for her for that amount of time. Lee, we both owe you a big one.

This is the plan. I will go to work as manager Paul Salter and Erika will essentially follow me around, giving me pointers and advice. I have been learning names, positions and faces for days now, and I think it will work out. Erika and I went my office and we worked out a plan to delegate a lot of the responsibility to subordinates as an empowerment plan.

That took a load off of me. Now I can learn big parts of my job at leisure, satisfied for the moment that the work will get done. Erika goes to meetings as a liaison to her old department. It doesn't really make good corporate sense a lot of the time, and she and I get looks, but she has to be there and it is only for a month.

I start most meetings after Erika briefs me on how the meeting should probably go. She gives me flashes of feeling during the meeting when people speak. This can be a flash or approval, disapproval, or tentative approval as well as feelings about the actual person.

I make the appropriate comments and when in doubt, I ask the inquiring or commenting individual to e-mail me their question or comment for later consideration. It is working pretty well so far and I am getting more comfortable, so comfortable in fact, that I approved a plan of action that Erika didn't like.
She was stunned and it started one of our few arguments when we got home. I realize that she has real problems with losing control. Her job and ego has always been more closely tied than mine was. The change in jobs and roles is hitting her hard. I don't know what to do.

She knows and approves me taking over the job and is proud of me, but it comes as a cost. Conversely, I am beginning to enjoy Paul's job the longer I do it. I held her and it did make us feel better. In the end, she kissed me and told me that she was proud of me. I know it took an effort to say and mean it. She has put a lot of faith and trust in me. I won't let her down.

Erika:
It took a while to get over how well Paul is doing my job. He adapted to it very well and even overruled me at one point. I had an unexpectedly hard time dealing with that. The job was my life to an extent and now it is gone. I have to find something else to hang on to, as I just lost part of my identity. Paul understands, but what can he do about it? The whole idea of taking my job was mine and he is just doing what we decided to do.

His reaction? He looked me straight in the eye and told me that he would much rather be in my place and having our baby. My job is to make sure that the baby is healthy. The last three months would be stressful and trying enough, even for me, he said. He further pointed out that I would have to take over the cooking, cleaning, shopping and daily errands now that he was working full time. He is right, of course. Nine months. Nine months. I will grit my teeth and get to it.

Lee has adapted to the conspiracy very well. All three of us go to lunch together. She is teaching me some of the finer points of being a female and she is becoming a real friend. We laughed the first time we had to leave Paul to go to a meeting in the Ladies Room. There is a little tension in the air with Paul and Lee, now that Paul is a man.

I feel that he finds her attractive and I think that Lee likes Paul in that way too. It isn't enough to cause a problem. After all, Paul can't help but find pretty women sexually appealing in his body - I couldn't, but it is interesting to see the change in their relationship. I feel that Paul is going to miss the old girl-friend sessions. On the flip side, he now has some male friends that he works with. Of course, he can't talk about us, but still, one world has been lost to both of us and another has opened up.

I have come to like Lee a lot. She is funny and irreverent and we can say anything to each other. Once, we went shopping after work, while poor Paul had to stay behind for a meeting. We went out later for a drink at Bennigan's just to try the equipment out a little. After all, why not? I will be a woman for the next 9 months and I need to get used to it.

I still just can't stand the idea of sex with a man. Besides Paul, Lee and I have talked about it. I will miss her when I officially quit next week, although we have agreed to keep in touch.

After I quit, I can help Paul out with the work if he needs me. I still love my wife, but he is being more of a friend to me now. We still understand each other. We still sense each other's feelings. We can get through this.

Paul:
It has been two months and the job is manageable after Erika's able assistance. She is two and a half months pregnant now and doesn't really show. I am jealous of her a little: I was meant to have that baby, after all. Since I work all the time now, she has taken over the cooking and cleaning and she does OK, except I have been trying to get her to take a cooking class. She is limited in the gourmet department.

Besides the new routine, there are other, newer issues. Both of our minds are beginning to accept our new genders. My mind has been getting more accustomed to looking at Erika through the eyes of the old Paul. My wife (I will call her that now) is a beautiful woman. I knew that before, of course, but my mind is becoming interested. I got a hard on last night thinking about her. I have to talk to her about this and see what she feels.

Erika:
Paul wanted to make love to me last night and I almost said yes. This is just too strange. Three months ago I was a man with a job. Now I am a pregnant woman House Frau doing the cooking and cleaning for my man.

It used to irritate me a little, but I can feel my mind is becoming used to it. Paradoxically, that bothers me even more. I feel that I am losing a bit of myself each day. I even watched the Cooking Channel and copied down an interesting recipe.

I saw the gynecologist again. I don't think I will ever get used to someone checking me out so intimately. Bitch, bitch, bitch, I know. I talked to Paul about it but he didn't feel as concerned about it as I am. What can he say, after all?

The hormones are catching up to us both, although Paul is ahead of me. I look at Paul as an attractive man now. My mind is undeniably being modified. Paul has said that it is inevitable until we can switch back. He has been calling me wife lately. That is, for all practical purposes except one, true and that one will probably change soon enough. I finally called him my husband last night. I could tell it pleased him a lot. Erika, just try to accept the situation and move on!

The theory about a certain part of the brain determining sexual orientation is correct. Hormones work. Someday I may even write a book.

Paul has gone back to the gym like I used to do. I have been concerned about putting too much weight on myself during the pregnancy. I work out with the Workout Channel. It does help keep me fit, but I miss the gym.

Paul:
I think that Erika is finally accepting the situation. I know that it is hard for her. I used to look up to Paul so much and now I am Paul for all practical purposes. I am certainly not as passive and I make most of the decisions that affect us both, now. I wish I were having the baby, but watching Erika have it is almost as good.
I want Erika to be happy with me. I have more or less accepted me as a man and her as a woman, but she has a little ways to go yet. I feel that she is close and I want to bring her across, so to speak, so she can enjoy what I, until not too long ago, felt when my husband made love to me.

Paul:
I made love to Erika last night. I reached over and touched her breast and she felt like she wanted me to continue. I put her nipple in my mouth and at first she felt really mixed-up with pleasure, need and fear. I took my time and licked her breasts the way I know her body likes and the feedback became better and better. I sense exactly what is wrong: she fears being made love to. She fears that wanting and enjoying being penetrated will define the end of her old self.
Gradually, she relaxed enough to enjoy it. Her pussy became wet and I tried something new and massaged her G-spot. Then I worked on her clitoris. She fought it again for a while, but her body finally took over and she moaned and came again and again. I finally felt what I used to feel when the old Paul had done it to me. She spread her legs for me automatically and I then moved my hardness next to her.

She stiffened a little, but after a while of stroking it gently against her clit, I finally got the feeling of acceptance to the idea. I slowly moved it inside her. After that happened, her body just gave up and accepted it all. She came again and cried in relief. She is a brave woman. I know what it took. It was literally a rite of passage into the true female world.

At the end, I knew showed she loved it, but she still felt she would be happiest on top. She still has a problem just accepting it, but a damn broke last night. She kissed me goodnight and I felt the love for me as well as the depths of her new happiness and confusion. She told me that she loved me so much. That everything was eventually going to work out. Then she cried. I held her in my arms until we both fell asleep. I love you Erika. It will be allright.

She still has hang-ups, but then so do I. To put it bluntly, I am not ready to lick her pussy and she is certainly not ready to suck my dick.

Erika:
I allowed Paul to make love to me for the first time. I have been petrified of losing my last bit of male self by being made love to as a woman and actually enjoying it. I love Paul, and know he loves me and he desperately wants me to be happy. With the help of this body, I finally gave in. It was very hard. I knew Paul would try to make love to me and I was determined not to let him down.

He touched me on my right breast and made circles the way he knows I like it. I resisted him a little, because I knew where we were ultimately going - this was no practice or attempt at masturbation. I forced myself to lay back and relax and it felt better and better, especially when he applied his tongue to my firm waiting nipples.

I felt the pleasure flow to my pussy and I knew I was getting wet. He knew my next need and put his finger gently inside me and placed his finger on my G-spot, an inch or so inside my vagina. This was new. He moved the finger around a bit. It was a slow process, but I began to feel it become more sensitive. He then moved his hand and so gently made more circles around and on my clit.
I felt a bit of panic: it was feeling so good and I knew that judgement was close. I felt his feedback of calm acceptance and love and I calmed down, trusting my husband. He continued on and the pressure built and built until I couldn't hold back. I came like a freight train. I moaned and moved as my body wracked with convulsions, one after the other.

This was much better than it had ever been. It felt like Erika coming in her old body except it was really me, not just feedback. I must have spread my legs unconsciously because he was just there. He was at my last line of defense with a major hard-on and a whole lot of aggressive thoughts.

I resisted with my last gasp of male ego, but finally it was over. My body took control and I accepted him completely. We both came together and my already aroused G-spot contributed with a vaginal climax that would have sent me to the ceiling if I had had the strength. Where in the hell did he learn that?

I completely relaxed and my body was deliriously wrapped in a soft glow. I finally let him go and I held him. My feelings about Paul have never been stronger. This wonderful man had the patience and the will to do what had to be done. I kissed him with everything I had and told him I loved him.

Then I cried for my lost life, my wild relief that I had finally made it and joy for my new acceptance of life as a woman. I wasn't 100%, but I wasn't far off. He told me he loved me. I knew that of course, but it still feels good to hear it. He held me protectively with love and happiness in his mind until I fell asleep.

Paul called me a brave woman. I guess he is right on the last, at least. I still draw the line at going down on Paul. I have been getting these feelings from him like he would like to have his dick sucked, but I ain't quite ready for that one although it doesn't give me quite the reflexive gag I had before when I thought about it. Paul husband, me wife. OK. At least until we switch back in 6 months.

At Bennigan's:
I called Lee and told her I had to tell her something exiting and important. She was my only girl friend and I had to tell someone. We met after work at our old haunt, Bennigan's.

I was there first and was waiting in a booth in the corner. She was in the foyer wearing a light blue blouse and dark blue skirt. I waved at her and smiled. She smiled at me, came over and sat down opposite me. We had missed each other. I was a little filled out after three months, but nothing major. She looked the same.

The place was practically empty. It was an hour or so before the usual after work crowd showed up. We ordered our drinks from a slightly bored-looking waitress.
I smiled again at my best girl friend Lee. "Lee, you look wonderful. How is it going, any boyfriends I don't know about?"

"I found myself a new one. His name is John and I want to tell you all about him, but hold on just a minute."

She looked at me. It was more like an appraisal. "You have changed. You seem happier and dare I say it, more feminine." She put her hand on mine. "You look kind of like the old Erika, actually, but different. . . . Something has happened to you."

"Lee, I am officially a woman. Paul and I have resolved some issues and we made it official last night."

"Well there's a phrase you don't hear too often! What do you mean? Did you get a certificate in the mail? Come on, spill it!"

I enjoyed teasing her. "Are you ready for all the gory details. Lee?"

"You know I am!"

I told her about our recent lovemaking, leaving out no feeling, no touch, no thought, no graphic detail.

Her jaw dropped about half way through my rundown of the previous night's nocturnal activities. She shut it when I had finished and sat there, stunned.

"Jesus and Buddha together at last - I don't know whether to cry, congratulate you or be jealous as hell. My God. You and Paul are unique in the world!" She clasped her hands together threw back her head and laughed hysterically.

"Yeah, we are. It isn't all rosy though, Lee. We still have to switch back after the baby comes. We can't stay like this."

Lee really me looked straight in my eyes and took both of my hands. "Why the hell not? You are a woman, Erika. It's obvious. I see Paul at work everyday. He is good at his job and he's obviously incredibly in love with you the way you are. Think about it."

The depth of her message gave me pause. Nonetheless, I replied "Lee, I am not a housewife. I am not a mother. I have been a temp for Paul. I loved him as a man and he loved me too. I occupy the position but I don't think I could take that final step and stay this way."

"What does he think?"

"He likes it the way it is. He likes the job and coming home to me. He's changed. He is more in control and he enjoys being that way. He wants to stay Paul."

"So what exactly is the problem staying a woman?"

"It just was never my dream to be me. I love the sex, I love this feeling of being sexy and the effect I have on Paul. It isn't me. I feel as if I am losing my core being."

"What kind of metaphysical crap is that? You are who you are." She looked at me closely. "You think that maybe you are becoming each other because you have switched bodies. That isn't true. Look. I know Paul. I knew you guys before you switched. He is a good manager, as you were, but he is not the same as you were. He is more of a people person sort of guy. You were a good numbers cruncher and a great planner.

You are not the same as the old Erika. Erika was always slightly ditsy. You take things more seriously and analyze things. I have loved you both as my best friend, and both of you guys are great people, but you and he are not the same."

I sighed, put my hands on the table and spread my fingers, looking at my nails.

"Lee, It is this intense pressure to be a mother and stay-at-home wife that I get from him. It is very important to him for the wife to be that way. He has literally dreamed of being in my position since he was a little girl. Can you imagine, Lee? Living with someone you love that loves you as a wife and mother and getting it reinforced every time you get close? We are empaths, Lee. When we are together, I sometimes feel as we were joined at the hip. His dreams become mixed with mine."

She took my hands in hers. "You know, there is nothing wrong with being a mother and raising the kids. It is important work. If I were you, I would try to accept the life you have. There are many things worse than being wife and mother to Paul. Most women would love it."

"Lee, can you see the old Paul as a stay-at-home wife and mother?"

The drinks came. She sipped on her white wine, I considered my Diet Coke.
She leaned back. "I think you should consider the implications of you once wanting the old Erika to be a housewife and mother, but now that you are Erika, suddenly it doesn't look so good. That is the kind of marriage you both agreed on, isn't it?"

"Yes, but the old Erika was the wife!"

"It might be that, but I think I detect a hint of male bullshit attitude about wives that stay at home."

"Maybe a little." I tried to smile and failed. "Lee, it is something. I just know that I can't be what he wants me to be. I don't see any alternative other than switching back after the baby is born."

"You're missing something. Your connection with Paul is tying you together so tightly there is no give and take with you guys. You have to find a solution that will mostly satisfy him and mostly satisfy you. It's called a compromise, Erika. You married him as a man. It would be stupid to think that the plans you had made before you switched still hold 100% true.

You guys are in a box. You are going to have to find a way out. You both love each other so much I can't believe there is no solution that won't make you both happy."

I looked at Lee ruefully. "Do you know something, Lee? I never thought I would hear myself say it, but there are real advantages to not being so close to each other all the time, no matter how good or nice the person is."

Lee shook her head slightly. She was exasperated. "This is ridiculous. I get a best friend. She swaps bodies with her husband who becomes my new best friend. I can't take changes like this any more. Find a solution that will make you happy, talk to Paul and convince him that it will make him happy, too."

"I'll try, Lee. I really will try to think of something. Now, what about your new boyfriend?"

We talked for about an hour and left promising each other to call more often.

Erika:
I am now 5 months pregnant. I am definitely showing and I worry that Paul will think I am too fat and unattractive. All I have to do is to touch him or ask him and the truth reveals itself. Hell, yes. To Paul, I am too fat and more unattractive. Do you think nice platitudes change what you can feel? He still loves me as much, though.

My breasts are bigger and I should find out the sex of the baby on the next visit. Paul is up for a promotion. He and I, well, mainly he came up with an idea on how to reduce inventory. It will probably save the company a couple of million dollars a year.

I went to the company party last week. I couldn't participate for obvious reasons, but I watched Paul play volleyball again. He and I joke about who plays better in that body. If he gets that promotion, we will essentially be set. I won't have to go back to work after I have the baby. I can stay home with it and take care of it until it goes to school. No way, Jose. I am a temporary woman. We switch after the baby comes and Paul re-trains me for the latest modifications in his job. He owes me and he knows it.

I have been having sex with Paul very carefully to protect the baby. He still gets me horny as hell and I come all the time now that he is willing to go down on me, but I won't go down on him except with my hand and I am glad he is smart enough not to ask me.

Paul:
Work has been a pain, but I enjoy it. I didn't understand what Paul got out of it, but it does feel good to be in charge of something important. It would be difficult to go back to my old job. I finally got that promotion and I did it on my own. Erika is proud of me and I felt no envy, no regrets about her old job. She is all swelled out now at seven months and it is getting harder for her to move around. Regular sex is out, but sometimes Erika will go down on me. I know she doesn't like it very much, but I feel that she is getting used to it. She loves me and wants to please me as I do her.

I talked to her about staying Erika until the baby is in school because of our improved finances, but she doesn't want to. It is her choice and I have the easier time of it by far. Every time I think of what she has sacrificed for us I thank God she is my wife. Grandmother called yesterday and wants to come up to visit. It will be strange seeing her like this and especially when she sees Erika. At least my grandmother understands it was an accident and can be reversed eventually.

Erika:
Paul's grandmother is here. Paul has been teaching me Spanish fairly steadily over the last several months and I can actually talk to his grandmother pretty well. She and I talked about The Switch a lot and she was very interested in how we are doing. She has been more concerned about me than Paul. Perhaps because of the baby or maybe because I look like her granddaughter. She wants me to stay home with the baby until it is ready for school. "The baby must come first!" Hah! Mexican grandmothers-in-law. When is she going to leave and go back to Juarez?

Paul:
Erika had the baby last night. It is a 7lb. 10oz. baby girl and she looks a lot like her mother with some of the same moderately accented Native American features. It was close. I carried her into the emergency room about ten minutes before our daughter was born. I could feel her pain and terror on the trip out. I was really concerned about her, but it worked out.

I was there in the birthing room with her for the whole time. I even took a couple of photographs of her huffing and puffing. She will get me for that later, but it was worth it. Besides the usual cursing the husband for the pain stuff, the whole experience was really very nice.

Erika held the baby and I see a whole lot of love between mother and daughter. She threatened to name her Paula after the other mother, but I can tell she is just joking. She is happier than I have seen her since we switched bodies. She picked Laura up and both are truly beautiful. I am the proud father, but I may be a mother soon if I can't convince Erika to remain a mom for a little while longer. It is Erika's choice, but I really like being her husband.

Erika:
I had Laura last night. Paul and I were visiting some friends from work and were just sitting around watching a fire burn, when I got up to go to the bathroom. It happened so fast, it took me by complete surprise. I felt contractions and suddenly I blew a gasket. My water had broke! My God, it was happening! I screamed for Paul. He was with me in a flash.

"Paul! My water broke! I have to get to the hospital!"

"Erika, don't worry, we are going now."

Thank God Paul had had the foresight to stash a hospital stay bag in the car as well as one in the house in case something like this happened.

He picked me up and shouted to our concerned hosts "Bye! Don't worry about a thing!" on the way out the door. I was panting and the contractions were giving me some pain. He put me in the passenger side with the seat pushed all the way back and we burned rubber into the street.

The hospital is about a ten-minute drive from there normally, but there was some sort of accident ahead, blocking traffic for a ways. I was frantic because we weren't moving and there was no other way to get there without a major detour. The contractions were coming faster and I knew we didn't have that much time left. Paul got out and ran to the middle of the road to see how bad the problem was. We were in the right lane of a four-lane highway.

The traffic in the other direction was light and he made an instant decision. He ran to the driver in the car next to us and told him something. He looked over at me and backed up. Paul went to the cars behind him and said something and they moved. There was just enough room to pass the car on out left move into the oncoming lanes. He leaned on the horn and flashed the lights and we somehow made it past the blockage. Five long agonizing minutes later, and Paul was carrying me inside the ER entrance, shouting to the ER nurse that I was having a baby.

They put me on a gurney, wheeled me to a birthing room, took off my clothes, dressed me in that obscene green gown (not that I cared at all at the moment), spread me and wiped me down. After doing something extremely illogical (I cursed Paul for getting me pregnant), I huffed and pushed and pushed as the contractions became closer to constant. Paul had somehow remembered the camera and he took a few of me while I was at my least feminine. I would get him for that later and make him pay. Then I delivered. From a bloated belly and interminable pain came Laura. My God! I had just had a baby! Our baby! It was such an incredible relief.

Paul was right there and held my hand while they cleaned her up, tied her cord, cut it and weighed her. A minute later I was holding our daughter with a passion and joy at the tiny thing. She was absolutely the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Paul was feeling what I was feeling and actually cried a little. He put his hand on my shoulder. I felt his joy and pride in me. I turned my head and looked at him with unvarnished love.

I have decided to stay Erika for a while longer. Laura needs to be with me for a while. I went through the entire pregnancy and I want some sort of reward before I perhaps take up the reigns from Paul. She gets my milk for a couple of months and then I give her the bottle. She is so beautiful. I can see both of us in there.
I can't say just how proud I am of Paul. He was absolutely wonderful under pressure getting me to the hospital on time. He became my hero and that went a ways towards accepting him as my husband. It made me feel more like a woman, happy and secure with her strong, protective husband. So why isn't it enough? What kind of bitch am I?

Paul:
I am so happy Erika is staying for the baby for a while. There are still issues Erika has that I don't understand. Why can't she accept being my wife? What is there to decide? This is her dream and mine and I know she loves being a woman. I guess she has to have more time. With all these hormones going through her body, what do I know?

Our sensing strength is back up to normal now, so theoretically, we can change back any time. I just wish I could understand her problem. I really want to stay Paul.

Erika:
I have been thinking about changing back more and more. I love my husband and he loves me, but I will not accept the role of housewife forever, damn it. That is what Erika wanted to do! I am the sub! Lately Paul has been telling me what to do, when to have dinner ready, and even what he would like to eat. He knows I am upset, but I think he is trying to drive home the fact that he is the husband making the money and I am the housewife taking care of the kid.

We both agreed on that lifestyle before, but I was supposed be the husband. It is so unfair. I understand him. It is the culture he has grown up with. It is the marriage structure that we both wanted. He feels he has done his job and in reality, he has done very well. He just wants me to do mine. Put that way, he has a good point.

Calm down. I know exactly what he is doing. We have had discussions about it so I understand exactly what he feels, of course. He wants to make me realize that if I am going to be the wife, I should start acting like one. To him, being a housewife taking care of the kids has no downside to it, no lack of respect. It is the role the woman plays in a traditional marriage. To him, if I complain about my role now, what would I have really thought of Paul if he were the housewife? Good question. I don't think I like the answer.

I know what Paul thinks. I cried about it again last night. What the hell is wrong with me? Paul held me and I know he understands. Nonetheless, after all this time, I still am not happy at fulfilling Paul's idea of what a perfect wife should be. I want to be her for him, but damn, it's difficult.

Erika:
I demanded that he try to switch back last night just to see if it works. He understands that I am dead serious as always. We tried. It worked. I walked around for a couple of days as Paul and she walked around as Erika and took the opportunity of getting closer to Laura. But, I wasn't interested in the old Erika with both my body and my mind. Jesus Christ! Will we have to go through this shit again if we switch back?

I will give us a week in our original bodies to see how we feel about returning to the old days. I have a surprise for Paul.

Paul:
We took a sailing vacation last week and she was Paul. It was just the two of us on a rented 35-ft. sloop in the Gulf. Of course, the reason he did this was for him to be the captain and me the mate. I went along with it all. He was actually a pretty decent captain. I, however, was on my period. I know he planned it that way. Still, it worked out. I didn't complain. I understood what was going on and he did too. After the cruise and after we had switched back, she apologized. We are back to the regular full-time Paul and Erika for the time being.

Erika is very pensive. She is still not completely happy as a mother and housewife, but I am not sure what to do. She has tried very hard to adapt, but it just doesn't seem to be working. She has been taking long walks lately to think and told me that she has to temporarily be by herself for a while. That hurt a lot, but she held me and I felt her love and determination to make us work. She is determined to do something, but I don't know what.

Erika:
I have been thinking of what Lee said. I think I know what is wrong. I had to divorce myself from Paul for a while to think. This is just not working and I have to find out why. The feelings I have say I want to be Paul's dream woman, and that may be the problem. I have to figure out what I want without Paul around to reinforce my wants and needs.

I have decided that living Paul's dream is a trap. I am not me anymore. I am Paul's vision. I am not the old Erika. I have to have my own identity that I can accept first and make Paul understand that this is who I am. Lee is right. This bond has put us in a box. The simple fact is that I have no idea who I am anymore.

So what do you want to do with the rest of your life, Erika? What makes you unique? If you didn't have Paul, who would you be?

Being a woman itself was no problem, I decided. I could live as Paul again, but I was happy as a woman and I had no reason to go back to being Paul unless I absolutely couldn't figure out how to make it work as Erika.

I decided, finally, that I just wanted to do something that I wanted. I had to do something independent from house and kids. I had to admit that even if I had supported the old Erika being a housewife, It just wasn't something I could live with, myself. The hell with the potential hypocrisy and what Paul wanted. As much as I knew it would hurt him, I needed something of my own.

Maybe I could be a business consultant or own an internet business of some sort. Maybe I could go back to school to reacquire the degrees I had lost becoming Erika. Something. It really wasn't important what it was, just that it was there. I gradually realized that I didn't even need to do it, just to have the freedom to be able to. I made my decision. I would have to convince Paul.
I returned to the house, to Paul and our daughter.

"Paul, I have an idea and I have to talk it over with you. Please sit down over there." I pointed to the couch. "For the next few minutes I have to stay here, away from you." I sat in a chair on the opposite side of the living room, out of range of our empathy.

Paul looked at me curiously. We had always talked together whenever possible.
"OK, honey. What is on your mind?"

"Paul, I am willing to stay Erika with certain conditions."

He was alarmed. "What are you talking about? You are going to be my wife, aren't you?"

Paul looked worried. The poor man didn't understand why I was talking from over here.

"I have every intention of being your wife, Paul. I just can't be exactly what you want me to be." I started to tear up. This was going to hurt him! "I want to have your guarantee that it is OK with you that I will have the option to go back to school, start a business or go to work as I want."

He started to move towards me.

"Stay back! That is the problem between us! We can't be objective when we're together! Sit!" He sat.

"I also need to have the option to switch back on the anniversary of us becoming each other. I am losing myself in us, in your dream of me. I have to do this. Those are my two conditions. I fully plan to have more children and to help raise them. I might stay at home a lot; I might not. But, I have to have the option!"

Paul looked horrified. "This is our dream. You are supposed to be my wife! You agreed to stay home and raise the children!"

"We did, Paul. I tried and tried hard, but I couldn't. You can call me names or tell me you hate me, but I can't do it your way. It is my way or switch back. Your choice."

I stood up and walked to the door. I was crying. "I'll be back tomorrow morning. Please think about it. Think about it as if it were a problem with two other people. Our empathy makes it impossible to be objective about each other when we are together. We are stuck in a damn empathic feedback loop, Paul! I love you. Please think about it." I opened the door and walked out on my stunned husband.

Erika:
It's the one-year anniversary of the Big Change. I told Paul that I wanted to have another child. He agreed happily, of course. I know how many he wants! We don't need the money anymore. Paul has made some great investments and we are set for life. Paul is a wonderful man. I have been a bitch at times. The least I can do is act like a wife as long as I am a wife. No more whining, Erika. I will be a housewife, mother and mother to be for the next year. In the meantime, Laura still needs my attention.

Paul and I are making love a lot lately. Now that the business is taken care of and the agreement has been made, I can see what we have been missing this last year. I love it when we make love. All you have to do is relax and let him do the work until you can't stand it anymore.

He knows exactly where to put that talented tongue and I enjoy pleasing him any way he wants. I think it is so primal and male that he thinks so aggressively when we make love. It turns me on, to tell the truth. If I am woman enough now to want to have another child, I can love it that he enjoys the thought of getting me pregnant. We understand each other.

We are having Lee and her husband John over tonight. It will be great for Paul and me to see her again. I have to thank Lee for opening my eyes and tell her how things worked out.

The Five Year Anniversary:
"Erika are you just about ready, Hon?" I called from the hall, by the front door. I was nervous and anxious about tonight.

"Yes, Paul, I'm just about finished."

Erika finished the last touches in the hall mirror, adjusting her long black dinner dress, turning her head and twisting slightly, hands at hips, ensuring everything was just right for this special night.

Satisfied, she turned into the hall, showing me most of her pearly whites with her best smile and held out her hand. She was worth the wait.

"You are truly beautiful."

Her deep, dark eyes looked at me with the love that we had shared these past several years.

I took her hand and brought her carefully into my arms, gently holding her back with my left hand, sliding it surreptitiously down over her nicely formed and familiar butt and feeling the long, straight hair behind her neck with the other. Not wanting to send her back for more adjustments, I didn't kiss her, but took the opportunity to smell her perfume and gave her a hint of a nuzzle.

She smelled great. It was the perfume I called pheromone for the reactions it brought me. I never bothered to learn it's real name.

We have now been married a little over seven years, but this is our five year anniversary of the most momentous time in our lives.

I opened the door for her and felt impelled to slap her on the rear playfully. She looked back with mock annoyance and I shrugged my shoulders with an innocent expression. I had been realizing all day that such gestures could easily be my last and didn't want to miss out on any opportunity.

We walked out to the driveway together and I opened the door of the Mercedes for her. Everything now had a feeling of the last time. I opened my side, climbed in and backed out into the road. We didn't speak for the entire trip to the restaurant, at least 10 minutes, although my hand was on her knee, memorizing the shape and feel. Each of us was consumed in private thought.

It wasn't a long drive. The restaurant was the same one we had driven to 5 years ago, Chuck's Steak House. I parked the car close by the front, as it wasn't crowded, and we went in together, holding hands.

After ordering, we had some time to talk. We had agreed that we would meet at this place at this time and we would see each other this way for the last time. It was her right. She used to be me.

Erika looked at me. "Paul, would you mind if we changed back next year at this time instead of now? The children are too small to go to school on their own yet, I still have a class at night, and tennis season is coming up. I just don't think it's a good idea right now."

"Well, Erika, If you really think so, I suppose it would be OK."

She held my hand. "I am glad you feel that way, Paul."

So, we make that agreement again for another year. The same as we did for the past four. But I am not surprised, I know my wife.

We made fantastic love that night.

The End.

up
56 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos