Truth's Purity: Chapters 1-3

Printer-friendly version

Truth's Purity

Synopsis: A young man awakens in a strange room, in the body of a younger girl. He is scared and confused, and slowly learns why he is there and what plans lay in store for him

Chapter 1

I was floating in oily darkness, feeling it swirl thickly around me as if it were trying to drag me away with it. A strange warmth was embracing me, so hot that it felt like it was burning me away, but it felt nice somehow, as if I was just slipping into a warm bath.

A woman’s voice was calling out something, a name that somehow echoed through the emptiness, but my eyes could only see darkness.

‘Anna…’ it said gently, kindly, and I felt like she was talking to me.

‘I’m not Anna.’ I tried to say but the words wouldn’t leave my mouth and enter the emptiness.

‘Anna.’ The voice said again and the darkness began to fade as if its consistency was being drained away. ‘It’s time to wake up now.’

And suddenly I was awake.

An unfamiliar ceiling greeted me, pure white and devoid of the cracks and dirt that my own ceiling had. Two ridiculously ornate chandeliers hung from the ceiling, fine gold contraptions carved in the shape of a serpent and hanging with shining diamonds.

I stared at them in confusion for a moment as my tired body slowly woke itself and then I sat up. A likewise unfamiliar room greeted me, a room that wouldn’t have looked out of place in a mansion. Gleaming white walls surrounded me, as clean and as well-cared for as the ceiling, and the pale pink carpet beneath looked so soft and squishy that I could only imagine how nice it must feel to walk bare-foot upon it.

Directly in front of me was a large desk with a finely carved wooden chair in front of it, but the desk itself was covered in a white sheet so I couldn’t see what was on it. It seemed to have a mirror built into it and some drawers next to the mirror though, judging from the outline.

A walk-in wardrobe was set into the wall next to me, its white sliding doors slightly open but not enough for me to see inside, and another desk lay on the opposite side of the room, this one smaller and containing some pens and notebooks neatly arrayed along its surface.

I was in a bed, far larger than any I’d ever owned (which I guess isn’t really saying much, considering that I’d been poor for most of my 25 years), seemingly twice the size of a queen sized bed and having an elaborate wooden backing that depicted what seemed to be naked, dancing women.

This was not my room. I’d never seen a room like this in my entire life, let along been in one.

‘Where am I?’ I asked out loud, my voice softer than I expected. A blush lit up my cheeks even though I was alone and I tried to speak again in a deeper voice. ‘Where am I?’ It didn’t make much of a difference and I blushed ever deeper. What was wrong with my voice?

‘This is weird.’ I said as deeply as I could and slipped out of the bed, its heavy sheets reluctantly giving way. I dangled my legs over the side and pushed off, and to my surprise found that I wasn’t as tall as I remembered and tilted face-first towards the ground.

‘Wha-’ I gasped before tumbling onto the carpet, which was as soft and squishy as I’d imagined, so much so that I was barely hurt from the fall. I pushed myself up onto my knees and as my dazed mind staggered about I realised for the first time realised what I was wearing.

A silken pink nightdress was hugging my body, ending half-way up my thighs, and white stockings were covering my legs, ending just above where the nightdress did. The nightdress had a v-neck and short, loose sleeves, and as I ran my hands across the stockings I found them smooth and sheer. I’d never worn stockings before and the feeling was strange but temptingly nice, like someone was constantly caressing my legs.

I was about to pull up the nightdress to see what underwear I was wearing when I realised something. My body wasn’t how it was supposed to be. I was a man in my mid-twenties but my body…it wasn’t right…

My hips were wide and curvy, my waist small, and my chest…my chest…had breasts…

‘Oh my god.’ I whispered as I put my hands to chest, hands that were far smaller and more delicate than they should have been. Through the silk of the nightdress I could feel breasts, my breasts…slightly bigger than my hands and firm but soft. I’d never touched breasts before so I didn’t have a proper frame of reference but…these felt amazing, like warm, squishy balls. I’d described the carpet as being soft and squishy before but that paled in comparison to what my chest felt like…

Warm sparks ran through me as I touched my chest and came together inside my stomach, making me realise that I was starting to become aroused.

‘Ah!’ I tore my hands away from my chest and looked around the room guiltily, but of course there was no one else here. Still, it didn’t feel right to be fondling myself so I resisted the temptation to touch my chest again and instead stood up. I was far shorter than I used to be and I realised that my hair, which had been shoulder-length before, was now straighter and silkier than it had ever been. I touched my face and found that it was as soft and smooth as the rest of my body, my lips especially, and my features seemed delicate and petite.

I needed to see what I looked like, so I hurried over to the desk with the sheet on it, but as I grabbed it I realised something.

There wasn’t a door in this room.

Panic consumed the confusion inside of me and I ran to the nearest wall and put my hands against it, finding that it was as hard and as solid as any other wall. I quickly ran my hand along it and found it completely smooth, and I did so with the other three walls as well. To my horror they were all completely solid with no trace of a door or entrance or anything. Shit!

‘Oh god.’ I gasped, the weirdness of the situation finally hitting me. I’d been in a slight daze before, having just woken up, but now my mind was suddenly alert and full of horrifying thoughts. I was stuck in a room without a door, with a female body dressed in clothes that were undeniably sexual in nature. This was either a weird nightmare or something very bad was going to happen soon.

‘Oh god.’ I gasped again. ‘Hello!? What’s going on!? Let me out!’ The last words I shouted, although my voice was still softer than it should have been. I guess I knew why now. Still, I was able to shout well enough and proceeded to do so. ‘Let me out of here! I don’t know wha-’

CLUNK

I jumped in shock as a section of the wall next to the sheet-covered desk bed slowly slid backwards, then moved to the side just as slowly. Bright light shone into the room and blinded me for a moment, and when I rubbed them clear a woman was standing in front of me. I stared up at her in shocked silence as she smiled down at me, almost twice my height. She was dressed in a black shirt with the first few buttons undone and a black skirt that ended well above her knees. She was well-built and curvy, her clothes designed to emphasize this very well, and her face, framed by a thick stream of black hair, was sharp and beautiful. I couldn’t pinpoint her age but she looked to be in her late-twenties to early-thirties, although that could be completely wrong. She was definitely wearing make-up but it was so well-applied that I could barely tell that it was even there. Her lips were a deep shade of red, her piercing brown eyes dark and smoky, and her skin a healthy shade of pink that darkened around her cheeks. There was a silver stud on her right nostril and two golden hoops hanging from her ears, as well as a plain gold chain around her neck. She was wearing black knee-high boots as well, but they were flat and didn’t add anything to her height. Why was she so tall? Was I just really short?

She smiled silently at me as I stared up at her, letting me sink in her appearance before speaking.

‘Good morning Anna.’ She beamed and moved into the room, the wall sliding back into place behind her. ‘It’s nice to see you finally awake. You’ve been sleeping for almost a month now.’

‘What’s going on?’ I demanded. ‘Where am I?’

‘Yes, this must all be very confusing to you, mustn’t it?’ the woman said gently and walked over to the bed, sat down and patted the spot next to her. ‘Why don’t you take a seat and I’ll explain everything.’

‘I’m fine standing.’

‘I don’t think you are.’ she said and faster than I could react she grabbed my arm and pulled me over, shoved me onto the bed and sat back down next to me. ‘There, that’s better, isn’t it?’

‘Wha-’ I gasped and tried to stand up but she put a hand on my shoulder and easily held me back down.

‘It’s not wise to disobey me.’ She said, still smiling. ‘I’m much stronger than you and I promise that I’m not afraid to use force when necessary.’

‘Who are you?’ I asked, somewhat meekly as her hand was still holding down on my shoulder.

‘I’m the owner of this place and everything in it. Including you, little girl, which makes you my property.’ I opened my mouth to protest to that but she spoke over me. ‘My name is Laine but you will refer to me as Master, Owner or Mistress. We’ll figure out which one suits you better later.’

‘W-what?’ I wasn’t sure I’d heard her correctly. ‘I’m your property?’

‘Yes!’ she beamed. ‘You are. I own you so you’re mine.’

‘You don’t own me!’

‘Yes I do.’ She said and her eyes winded gleefully. ‘You’re in my Mansion now and I own all of the girls here.’

‘I’m not a girl!’

‘Yes, you are. I made sure of that.’ Laine grinned and stared at my lap. ‘Except for your cock, of course. That’s the main selling point after all.’

‘What do you mean?’ I demanded, pushing my legs together uncomfortably. What the hell?

‘I’m a collector.’ Laine said and pulled me over to her. I tried to push away but her grip was too tough and she kissed me on the top of the head. ‘And I collected you, munchkin. I find lonely, isolated young adults whom nobody will miss and I take them here and “fix” them.’

‘You didn’t fix me, you turned me into a girl!’

‘That’s fixing.’ she beamed. ‘And I have to say, you’re the cutest looking product I’ve ever made. I can’t believe that you’re twenty-one; you look like you’re barely an adult. You’re going to make me a lot of money.’

I swallowed nervously. ‘Make you a lot of money?’

‘Of course.’ she leant in closer and whispered in my ear. ‘Men love playing with little girls.’

‘No!’ I cried and tried to escape from her grasp. ‘Let me go!’ To my surprise she did so, just as I was pulling away from her with all my strength, so I flew forward and squashed onto the pink carpet, which once again absorbed most of the impact.

Laine laughed and knelt down in front of me. ‘You don’t have to panic, you’re going to love it here. Eventually. It’ll be a long time, maybe even half a year, before any men get to use you anyway so you can relax about that. You need to be trained first, and I’m guessing that that’s going to take a while. You’ve got a lot of spirit.’

I crawled onto my knees and stared up at her, and to my shame my voice wavered as I spoke. ‘Why are you doing this to me?’

‘Well, it’d be dishonest if I didn’t say that the financial incentive wasn’t a motivator.’ She smiled. ‘But it’s only the smallest of positives in this case. I enjoy creating and training new girls, especially strong-willed ones, and especially cute little ones like you. I love having new pets and you are going to be the prize of my collection.’

‘I’m not a pet! You don’t own me.’

‘I think you’ll find over the coming few months that you’re wrong.’ She smirked. ‘I do own you, and you are my pet. My slave. My toy and my doll. You are mine, from your tiny little feet to your cute little nose. Every single part of you belongs to me.’

And before I could react she grabbed my shoulders and kissed me. Softly at first, and then her tongue slipped into my mouth and caressed my own tongue. Beautiful, burning lighting shot through my body and for a moment I was lost in the sensation of kissing this beautiful woman, of her soft tongue running over mine and her lips pushing against my own. Then I snapped back to my senses and jerked my head away, anger rushing in and tearing away the pleasure. ‘What are you doing?’

‘What are you doing?’ Lain asked with a grin. ‘You loved that feeling, didn’t you? Why would you break it off? Your body’s aching for me.’

‘N-no it isn’t!’ I lied shakily, wiping my mouth.

‘Really.’ She said softly and put her hand on the side of my thigh, then moved it slowly to the middle. I gasped as her hand caressed my penis, which I hadn’t even realised was starting to become erect. She ginned at me and the gently squeezed it, sending small sparks of pleasure through it and making me gasp even more. ‘See? You’re so sensitive. You love it.’

‘Get off me!’ I cried and threw myself away from her. ‘This isn’t right! It’s messed up! Why are you doing this?’

‘I already told you why.’ Laine said and stood up. ‘And I’ve been lenient today because you just woke up, but tomorrow I’m going to be far stricter. Your body belongs to me and I expect to be allowed to do what I want with it without objection.’

‘That’s not going to happen.’ I said, my breathing still shaky and my body burning.

Lain grinned widely. ‘We’ll see. I suggest you get some rest, for the next few days are going to be some of the hardest for you. Unfortunately you’ve woken up at a rather busy time, but from tomorrow onwards I’ll clear my schedule and we can start our session and get to know one another better. I’ll see you tomorrow, Anna.’

‘That’s not my name! It’s Da-’

‘Goodnight Anna.’ Laine said over me and the wall opened up again. I considered trying to run for it but knew it was pointless. ‘I’ll send someone over with some food later.’

And then she was gone, leaving me alone with a mess of unpleasant emotions.

Chapter 2

It was about an hour before I got up. I kept going over and over Laine’s words in my mind, trying to somehow convince myself that I’d misunderstood what she’d said. This was harder than it should have been because I couldn’t ignore how good it’d felt when she’d kissed me and touched my penis. I was a virgin and having a beautiful woman like Laine do those kinds of things to me was far beyond anything I’d ever imagined. If I’d been in my old body then I’d no doubt be ecstatic, but as it was I was just scared and confused.

She thought that she owned me! And she was going to sell me to men to have sex with, like a prostitute, against my will, so she could make money. Fuck!

The thought of having sex with men made me feel sick, even if it was in a consensual situation. I found penises abhorrent and men’s bodies thick and hairy and just…just unpleasant. The thought of having them forced onto me, of having a penis shoved into my mouth…

I gagged slightly and whimpered, trying to fight off the disgusting image that appeared in my head. I hadn’t even liked my body back when I’d been a man, I’d found it kind of gross and embarrassing, especially my penis, so I could barely ima-

No! No! I was still a man! This body could be fixed. If she could shrink my body and change it into a girl’s then she could change it back. I just had to find a way out of here and contact the police, get them to arrest her and undo what she’d done. This was obviously illegal! Surely someone would notice that I’d disappeared soon and contact them anyway, right?

Right?

…no. Probably not…

I’d never been on good terms with my parents and had left home as soon as I finished school, moving away from the family farm and into a single apartment in the city. I’d had no real friends at school, none that I wanted to keep in contact with anyway, and I’d made no new ones when I spent four years studying accounting. I’d tried, but I hadn’t been able to make any real connections with anyone and by the time the first year had ended everyone had formed their own little social groups that I couldn’t penetrate.

And then when I’d finished studying and gotten a job I’d become even more isolated. I spent all my time alone at my cubicle running through numbers and peoples personal money records, which I gave to my boss who barely acknowledged me and who saw all of the clients. I was like a ghost.

I guess maybe my landlord would notice when I didn’t pay my rent on time, but I hadn’t seen them since I’d first moved into my tiny apartment and that had been years ago. When she realised I wasn’t living there anymore she’d probably sell all my things after a few months and get someone new in. Same as my boss. He’d hire someone else to do my job when I stopped turning up for work. Nobody would miss me. In a year nobody would even remember me.

I was alone. Not even my own parents would miss me, because I hadn’t contacted them in years. They didn’t even know where I lived.
Pain welled up inside me and to my shame and shame I began to cry, hot tears streaming down my face. I’d always known that I was alone but I’d ignored it, said I didn’t care and just spent all my time when not working playing video games and watching movies, occasionally buying a ton of books and comics when the mood struck me. But I’d never done anything with anyone else. Never hung out with friends, never spent a holiday with my family, never gone out on a date…

There was never anyone I even cared enough about to want to do those things with…

All of these thoughts smashed into me like and truck and I cried for what felt like an eternity, eventually sobbing so hard that I couldn’t even remember what I was crying about, I was just crying.

It must have been so easy for Laine to kidnap me. She must have been overjoyed when she’d found out about me, finding someone so pathetic and lonely whom no one would miss. I’d made myself the perfect target. She probably felt like she’d won the lottery.

Deep, painful sobs wracked my entire body and I fell onto my side, the energy draining from my body. I tried to get control of myself but I hadn’t cried since I was a child and wasn’t used to it, so the very act of sobbing made me sob even harder. It was a strange, alien feeling and for a while I lost myself in it, just crying because I was crying.

I don’t know how long I lay there sobbing but it felt like hours had gone by before I finally managed to get control of myself. My eyes and throat hurt and my nose was blocked, but the pain in my chest had subsided somewhat and I actually felt a bit better. I pushed myself up and rubbed my eyes, smearing tears all over my face. I sniffled and rubbed my entire face until it felt like it was completely dry, then decided that it was time that I saw what was under the blanket covering the front desk. I staggered to my feet and tottered over, tugging the sheet off of it. It was harder than I thought and it took me a few tugs before I managed to pull it off completely, and when I had I wished that I’d just left it there.

The desk was covered in make-up items, from different shades of foundation, rows of lipstick, mascara, different sized brushes, eye liner and other things I didn’t recognize, right down to nail polish. There were a few fancy-looking bottles of perfume lined up along each side as well, and they gave of a mixed scent that made even my blocked nose twitch. The centre of the desk was kept clear of the make-up and instead there were some magazines and books there, which were all, upon closer inspection, guides on how to apply make-up.

The mirror was large, over half my size, and circular with cute fairies emblazoned on either side of it. There were cupboards set on each side and when I opened them I found them full of hair accessories, headbands and hairclips and…other things that I didn’t recognize. Underneath the cupboards there were a couple of draws on each side, the right one full of bracelets and earrings and rings, and the left one with necklaces, brooches and, once again, things that I didn’t recognize. I’d never had much experience with…girl stuff, I guess. Whatever you’d call all of this.

On top of the make-up guides was a small note, folded up onto itself and had “Anna” written on top. I reached for it but my reflection caught my eye and I froze, an unfamiliar face looking back at me. I don’t know why I was so surprised, I’d been expecting to not recognize myself, but the girls face in the mirror somehow completely threw me off balance. I guess knowing I looked like a girl and actually seeing it where two different things, and…

If I was honest, I hadn’t been the most attractive man. I wouldn’t go so far as to call myself ugly, but I definitely wasn’t attractive. I had been slightly overweight, my skin was blotchy and pallid, my short black hair stringy and messy, and my face had just been bland. My jawline was weak, my nose overlarge, my eyes small and watery-blue, wrinkles had already appeared on my forehead due to me frowning so much and wispy facial hair lined my chin and upper lip.

So I expected that I wasn’t very attractive even as a girl, which had made most of what Laine was saying all the more confusing. Sure my body was…kind of stupidly amazing…and when I’d felt my face it had felt different but it couldn’t be that different, could it?

But I was wrong, of course. Laine had somehow changed my body shape and size, so why wouldn’t she have been able to change my facial structure as well?

What had once been a kind of unfocused, masculine mess was now a petite, perfectly-feminine portrait of beauty that made me wonder for a moment if I wasn’t staring at a finely-made portrait. My eyes were large, a deep ocean blue and ringed by long, dark eyelashes, and my plump lips were a gentle shade of pink. My cheekbones were high and defined, but not so high that they made me look fully mature, and my complexion was porcelain-white with some pinkness in my cheeks. My nose was small and delicate, although it was a bit red from all of the crying I’d done. Strangely though, my eyes seemed fine beyond being a little wet. That was weird.

There was a youthfulness about my face that made me remember Laine saying that I barely looked like I was an adult, despite my age, and my flowing black hair emphasized this dramatically. I’d seen girls in their twenties that looked like they were in their early teens and a small part of me had always wondered if they’d been lying, but now I knew they weren’t. The way my face looked now, it’d be years and years before I’d be able to buy alcohol and cigarettes without ID. Which was actually a common complaint I’d heard from some of the girls at University, now that I thought about it.

I stared at myself long enough to start to feel uncomfortable and then turned away. Painful and confusing feelings were rising inside of me but I was too numb after having just cried to acknowledge them, so after a moment they sunk back down into nothingness and I let out a sigh of relief. I was going to have to avoid looking at myself from now on. Those feelings were…

Not good. At all.

To distract myself from the mirror, I grabbed the letter and opened it. I looked at the bottom before reading to confirm that it was indeed written by Laine, in neat, looping handwriting that I had a little bit of trouble reading.

“I bought all of these brand new just for you, my beautiful new baby girl. You can look at them but don’t try anything on yet! I want to be with you for your fist time! <3 You’re eventually going to be an expert on putting on make-up and doing your hair, but for the moment just leave it all in my hands. I’m going to turn you into the cutest, sexist girl you’ve ever seen!
You should check the wardrobe as well if you haven’t. It took me a while but I managed to buy some fantastic outfits that’ll show off your body, and some cute little things as well. And a whole bunch of cute panties and bras too, of course!
Don’t worry about what’s in the top shelves that you can’t reach though. You’ll find out what’s in there soon enough ;)
Love,
Laine.”

I put the note back down, confused. Did she think I’d actually be excited about this and want to try on the make-up and play with my hair? Or the clothes that she’d bought? What kind of person did she think I was?

She’d sounded different in the letter too, brighter and friendlier. She’d said she was busy today and that I’d woken up at a bad time. Maybe she was in a bad mood and we’d gotten off on the wrong foot or something?

I had to admit though, that there was something about the note and the excitement in it that did make me…kind of happy. I didn’t remember the last time anyone had been excited to be around me and help me with stuff. After just having cried for what felt like hours about being alone and nobody liking me it did make me feel a little better, even though it shouldn’t.

The fact that Laine was an insane kidnapper did dampen the happiness factor quite dramatically though, as well as the fact that she was excited about making me look cute and sexy.

Urgh.

I walked over to the wardrobe, my curiosity about what was in there getting the better of me, but before I could reach it I heard the strange metal clunk and the wall began sliding open.


Chapter 3

It wasn’t Laine that entered the room though, but a girl a couple of heads taller than me, wearing a neat maid’s uniform and carrying a tray in front of her. She had a pretty face and thick blonde hair that fell just past her shoulders, and was kept out of her face by a black headband. She didn’t look like she was much older than I was, but that didn’t really mean much to me anymore. She could have been fifty for all I knew.
Her clothes were more modest and practical than I expected for a place like this. The black bodice of the uniform was tight and did show off her rather generous chest and wide hips, but it had sleeves and the v-neckline wasn’t as deep as it could have been. The flowy skirt did end just above the knees but it was thick and had a layer of frilly white underneath. Her legs were dressed in knee-length white socks that had a black bow at the top and she wore shiny black Mary-Jane shoes. She was wearing arm-length silken white gloves though, which real maids most likely didn’t wear.

It was cute more than it was sexual, and I could even see a large white silken bow peeking out from the back of the bodice. A white apron was wrapped around her waist and a spray bottle was poking out, as well as some white rags.

There was a black collar around her neck, with a silver plate at the front that had “Tegan” engraved in a large gold print. I took a wild guess that Tegan might perhaps be her name.

‘Afternoon.’ She said casually, coming into the room as the door slid shut behind her. I wondered how that worked, if the wall had a sensor or there was a button on the other side or something. Was there a button in here somewhere that made it open? I hadn’t been watching Laine as she’d left, she could have pressed something to make it open and I wouldn’t have noticed. ‘I’ve brought you your meal for the day.’

‘Oh!’ I stared at the tray intently, realising that I was quite hungry. To my dismay there was only a large bowl with what looked to be porridge, a mug and two pieces of buttered bread. Not at all like what I normally ate, which usually consisted of pizza and roast chicken with potatoes drenched in gravy.

‘Don’t look so sad.’ The girl smiled as my face fell. Her eyes were a dark green and shone when she smiled. ‘It tastes much better than it looks, trust me.’

‘Ah…’ I doubted that.

‘My name’s Tegan, by the way.’ She said and curtseyed, somehow managing to keep the tray steady as she did so. ‘I’m going to be looking after you in between your sessions with Master. It’s nice to meet you, Anna.’

‘I’m Da-’ I began but Tegan spoke over me.

‘Anna.’ Tegan corrected me with a raised eyebrow.

‘Da-’

‘Anna.’ She repeated and I glared at her.

‘No! I’m Dav-’

‘If you try and say your old name one more time then I’m going to leave, and you’ll spend the night hungry.’ Tegan said and stared flatly at me. I stared back and wondered if it was worth being called Anna just so I could eat.

I decided that it wasn’t.

‘Fine.’ I said and crossed my arms. ‘I don’t want to eat that crap anyway.’

Tegan stared at me for a moment and then sighed, putting the tray on the ground and walking over to me. She was wearing a rather sweet smelling perfume that reminded me of peaches, although that could have just been because of how hungry I was. ‘Don’t be like that Anna. I know everything’s new and confusing at the moment but it’ll get better.’

‘It’s not confusing! It’s weird and scary and creepy!’ I cried, anger churning inside of me. ‘How can you work here? That woman kidnapped me and turned me…she made me like this! Look at me! I’m not a girl!’

‘Yes you are.’

‘No I’m not!’ I shouted furiously. ‘Do you know what she did to me? She kidnapped me and…and I don’t know, she operated on me or something and turned me into a girl!’

‘I know.’

‘And she says she owns me!’

‘She owns all of the girls in here. Including me.’

‘She doesn’t own me!’

‘Yes she does. You’ll realise that eventually.’

‘I won’t! I’m going to get out of her and call the police and they’re going to arrest all of you!’

Tegan laughed at that, a deep, delighted laugh that just pissed me off more. ‘Ohh…you’re so cute, you know. I forgot how naive you little ones can be.’

‘I’m not little!’

‘I think your height would beg to differ.’

‘It! It…’ I glared at her, unable to argue with that. ‘W-well, I’m not naive.’

‘Yes you are. Look, just calm down for a moment sweetie. Let’s talk for a bit.’ She pulled out the chair from the desk I’d just been at and sat down. ‘I expect Master didn’t really explain all that much to you, huh?’

‘You call Laine Master?’

‘Yes, I do.’ She said without a hint of embarrassment. ‘Now, what did she tell you about this place? This mansion?’

‘She said…’ I frowned, trying to think back to what she’d actually said about it. ‘Well, she said she was going to train me to have sex with men!’
‘So you think this place is a brothel?’ Tegan said as she crossed her legs, putting an elbow on then and resting her face in her hand. She was looking at me with a kind of pitying expression that made me angry and embarrassed at the same time, so I crossed my arms and looked to the side of the room.

‘It is a brothel, isn’t it?’

‘Some of the services we provide here would fall under that category, yes. When you’re trained and ready, men will pay to have sex with you, like what happens with most of the other girls here.’

‘Do they pay to have sex with you too?’ I asked, turning around to face her. Maybe she didn’t like it here and was just pretending to, and we could potentially escape together? A small hope began to rise inside of me.

‘Yes. Men pay to have sex with me.’ There wasn’t any hint of emotion in her answer.

‘Are you like me? Were you a boy before?’

‘No. I was born a girl.’ She said and smiled slightly. ‘I was…I don’t like saying I was kidnapped because I’m so much happier here than I ever was out there, but…yes, I was taken from my home and brought here, and trained by Master.’

‘And you’re happy here? Being forced to have sex with men?’

‘Yes, I am. But make no mistake; I’m not being forced to do anything.’ She said and looked seriously at me. ‘I was at first. I was like you, which isn’t rare. The people Master chooses never accept this life willingly, although some hold out longer than others. It took me nearly a year before I was finally able to accept everything, and even then it was almost a year after that before I felt fully comfortable here.’
‘But…then you’ve just got Stockholm’s syndrome or something!’

‘No.’ she said and laughed in the same delighted way as before. ‘No. Master chose us. She didn’t just grab random people off the street or go to another brothel and get clients there, she chose us. Do you understand?’

‘No! Why didn’t she just get people from a brothel then? Or put up an ad on the internet or something? I bet there’s heaps of people who would want this kind of life!’

‘There are, yes. But Master prefers to train virgins who’ve never had a sexual encounter before. She finds it more fun. And yes!’ she said loudly as I began to protest. ‘She could have probably found a virgin who’d agree to this kind of life, but she doesn’t want them. She chose us for-’

‘I know she chose us!’ I cried, getting tired of this. ‘I don’t understand why you’re telling me all of this! It makes no sense!’

‘She chose us,’ Tegan continued as if I hadn’t spoken, ‘for a few reasons. One of them is that, yes, she does enjoy mentally breaking people and forcing them to accept the lifestyle that she forces upon them, and obviously people who want this kind of life won’t bring her any pleasure.’

‘That’s messed up.’ I muttered.

‘It would be, if it wasn’t for the fact that she only chooses people that she knows are going to fully accept this life and find happiness through it. She doesn’t choose people who’ll continually try to escape and can never be trusted, or people who’ll be broken so badly that they’ll try to kill themselves over and over until they succeed, or people they will just resist for the rest of their lives. She chose us, because deep down, we truly want this life.’

‘What.’ I snorted. ‘That’s bullshit. I don’t want this!’

‘I used to think it was bullshit too.’ Tegan said gently. ‘But I ended up embracing this life, and all of the girls that Laine has chosen over the years have as well.’

‘How could she possibly know that this is what I want?’

‘Because she studied you for a year, like she studies everyone she chooses. And she found out this was what you wanted, even if you can’t admit it.’

‘She studied me?’ I frowned. ‘What do you mean?’

‘She has people who followed you around and observed you and your movements for a year, maybe longer. They watched you work, broke into your house and put cameras in there to watch you while you were alone, followed you when you went shopping, when you went to the library, to various restaurants, wherever. They went through all your things when you weren’t at home too, scoured through your computer and your laptop to get to know you better. Your search history, your emails, your journal, everything on it. We’ve even got your medical records.’

I stared at her in silence for a while, processing that. ‘I would have noticed if that was true.’

‘It is true, and you didn’t notice.’ Tegan said matter-of-factly. ‘The people Laine hires to do this kind of thing are amazing. It sounds pretty boring to me, studying the life of someone you’ve never met and analysing their every move, but they apparently find it really interesting. So they’re very careful not to get caught and have their fun ruined.’

‘Good for them.’ I scowled. ‘I don’t believe it though.’

‘I read your file before I was assigned to you today, you know.’ Tegan said after a moment and looked me dead in the eye. ‘Everyone has a file here, and I studied up on you before I came. I know that your last name is West, that you grew up on a farm and hated every moment of it, and that as soon as you could you left and moved as far away from it as you could afford, a tiny little apartment in the CBD, where you’ve lived for the last seven years. It’s across from a KFC that you frequent every Friday night. You buy six wicked wings with gravy and take it back home to eat, alone, while you watch your favourite Twitch streamer play through various games, most recently Super Metroid, which you’d been enjoying quite a bit. There’s a cat that you like to hang out with at night too, a small black and white one that you sit with in your backyard and talk to, telling it that it’s your only friend an-’

‘Stop!’ I shouted, feeling sick and ashamed. Everything she was saying was true, which meant that I had been followed, and studied and analysed and…and violated…by a group of stranger. ‘Uhm…but…but what was…so what? I never did anything that would make Laine think I wanted to be in a place like this! I’ve never wanted anything like this! I…what would make her think that…what…’

‘I don’t know.’ Tegan shrugged. ‘Maybe it was the kind of porn you watched and t-’

‘I don’t watch porn!’ I shrieked, suddenly snapping. ‘I don’t care about sex! I’ve never even masturbated! I’ve never once thoug-’

‘You’ve got a hentai bookmarked on your computer that you used to read every few weeks, about a boy who was kidnapped and forced to dress as a girl, and was eventually forced into prostitution. It was a Trap manga, if I recall, and t-’

‘That…that…I just…’ I gasped, breathing heavily. I’d forgotten about that. ‘I haven’t looked at that in years! I certainly never…never touched myself while reading it! Just because I found it interesting doesn’t mean that I wanted this.’

‘You didn’t find it more than interesting?’

‘No!’ I snapped, my stomach churning. ‘I…maybe just once…wished that maybe it’d have been nice to be forced to be a girl and have sex with a man, but that was years ago! How would Laine even know about that? And I felt so disgusting about having thought about that, that I never read it again!’

‘You never deleted the bookmark though.’

‘I never opened it though!’

‘There’s nothing to be ashamed about.’ Tegan said calmly.

‘Yes there is!’ I shouted, my eyes starting to water. ‘Yes there is! It’s wrong! And I don’t feel like that anymore!’

‘I think that if that were true then you wouldn’t be here.’

‘You don’t know anything!’ I hissed, wiping my eyes. ‘This is all so fucked up…because I looked at some stupid comic years ago and thought for a few seconds that it’d be nice to have happen to me, I get kidnapped and turned into a girl? It’s stupid!’

Tegan got up to sit beside me, and to my surprise put her arm around my shoulders and pulled me against her. I almost pulled away but she’d been much kinder to me that Laine had, and right now I was in desperate need of non-sexual human contact. ‘I’m sure that’s not the only reason, but look at how upset you’ve become just because of it. Surely it’s got something to do with all of this, yes?’

I sniffed and looked up at her. ‘I don’t want this. I really don’t! Not even deep down.’

‘Then it’s hidden deep, deep, deep, deep down.’ Tegan smiled down at me. ‘And Master will help you find it, and then you can become truly happy. Happier than most people ever get to be.’

‘No.’ I shook my head weakly, feeling exhausted. ‘That won’t happen. I won’t be happy like this.’

‘You will. Trust me. I know you will. Just like me.’ She gently wiped away some of my tears. ‘It’s going to take a while and it’s not going to be pleasant, but it’ll all be worth it in the end. When you finally accept your place here then you’ll wonder why you ever fought so hard against it.’

I sniffed and she handed me a tissue from her apron, which I gratefully accepted. ‘Thankyou.’

‘You’re welcome.’ She smiled and patted me on the head. ‘Now, I want to continue on with what I was talking about before, but first you need to eat. I’ll forgive you for arguing with me, but only this once, okay?’

‘Okay.’ I nodded, my hunger rearing up again. ‘I’m sorry I was…mean to you before. You’re really nice, nicer than I thought you would be.’

‘Thankyou!’ Tegan beamed as she went over to the tray and picked it back up. ‘You weren’t exactly mean though, just angry. I’m certainly not going to hold it against you, I was a monster on my first night here. I was screaming and shouting at the walls and I tried to punch Laine when I first met her. And when the girl who was assigned as my maid came in I nearly broke her nose throwing the tray of food at her.’

‘Really?’ I asked in awe and Tegan laughed.

‘Yeah. I was freakin’ furious for the first couple of weeks. I trashed my room and wrote “Fuck you cunts” all over the walls in eye liner and tried to burn all of my clothes. They had to restrain me most of the time, and I screamed and snarled all the way through it.’

‘Wow.’ I wondered why I wasn’t that angry. I was more sad and confused than angry. I’d never been an angry person, even when I was a teenager. The thought of throwing something at someone made me nervous and breaking things that didn’t belong to me just felt wrong.

Maybe I’d feel different tomorrow, after Laine’s first ‘session’.

up
69 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos