The Girl Most Likely To ... - Part 56

Printer-friendly version

The Girl Most Likely To … - Part 56
By Barbara Lynn Terry

Chapter 1 - Mr. Williamson and fire duty.

Naomi took Mr. Williamson to the county jail and had him booked for terrorizing minor girls at a state facility. She told the deputy at the booking desk what it was all about. He said not to worry, because in addition to the terroizing charge, Mr. Williamson was going to be charged with disorderly conduct.

In Pine Meadows County, the girls of the Pine Meadows Home For Adolescent Girls are well known and respected throughout the town of Pine Meadows. There are quite a few from outside of the town, that live on their farms and other houses, that also respect the girls.

Mr. Williamson kept claiming he didn’t anything wrong and was only looking out for the best interests of his client. However, no attorney, whether defense counsel or prosecutor is allowed to talk to a victim or suspect ex parté. Ex parté means that a prosecutor cannot talk to a defendant unless his/her counsel is present and, a defense attorney cannot talk to a victim of a crime, unless the prosecutor is present. This is only one of the two meanings of ex parté

So, Mr. Williamson did violate legal and judicial ethics by approaching the girls without the benefit of the district attorney being present. The district attorney now has no alternative, but to recommend to the bar association that Mr. Wiiliamson’s license to practice law be revoked. In most cases like this, the bar association will investigate and then hold a hearing. If the evidence shows that Mr. Williamson did willfully, and without regard for judicial standards, violate his oath as an attorney, his license to practice law may be suspended or revoked, at the discretion of the bar association.

As these thoughts ran through her mind, she was back at the fire scene. Naomi Petersen also was an attorney, but she didn’t practice law in a private practice. She was appointed a few times, to represent a criminal defendant, but she begged off due to a conflict of interest. Especially since she was appointed to represent a defendant she arrested. As long as she did not violate her oath as an attorney, she was able to keep her license to practice law.

“Hello, beautiful,” Jim O’Donnell said, when Naomi got out of her squad.

“Paul Drake, you are not, handsome.”

Neither of these officers were old enough to know who Paul Drake was. He was a character in the Perry Mason books written by Erle Stanley Gardener, who himself was an attorney. Paul Drake was played by William Hopper in the long running television drama series, Perry Mason, played by Raymond Burr.

“So, why is the house still burning, Jim,” inquired Naomi.”

“It was a two story frame house, but it also had a sub basement. The fire broke through the sub basement double doors. It is almost over, thankfully. These firemen have been here since about one thirty. We’re going to get a good paycheck for this week, seeing as to how much over time we’ve put in.”

“Don’t even mention overtime, you lunk head.”

“We’ll you and I are off the next couple of days, because we have put in eighty hours this week. That is only a few hours away from working two weeks in one. I don’t know you, m’dame, but your knight is bushed, tired, sleepy … did I mention bushed?”

“I know the feeling. When I get home, I am going to go to directly to bed, and take my bath when I wake up. If I take my bath when I get home, I may fall asleep in tub.”

“That is dangerous, even mentioning it.”

“County squad 300, and squad 356, please report to the state police barracks, as soon as your replacements get there. There is someone here that wants to speak to you. He says he is an attorney.” Naomi answered the call.

“County squad 300, 10-4. Squad 356 is here with me, and acknowledges the transmission.”

“10-4 County 300.”

Naomi and Jim O’Donnell drove toward the state police barracks. They were on the other side of the courthouse, just outside of the city limits. The both drove in to the parking of the Michigan State Police barracks, Central Post. They both went in to the lieutenant’s office and there was a man in a, what looked like a shark skin suit.

“Deputy Sheriff Sergeant, Naomi Petersen, state Trooper, James O’Donnell, meet attorney Mr. Clarke Abrams.”

“Thank you, lieutenant. What can we do for you, Mr. Abrams?” Jim O’Donnell inquired.

“Simple. You’re holding Dr. Reginald Poole, MD, and attorney Fred Williamson. I want you to release these two men immediately.”

“They never learn,” Naomi said, shaking her head. “Mr. Abrams, even if you brought in a writ of habeas corpis, or and order to show cause, as to why these two men cannot be released, we could not release these men. They are charged with felonies. In the case of Dr. Poole, he is being held on $23,000.00 cash bail. Mr. Williams is being held on felony assaulting an officer. No, Mr. Abrams, those two men cannot be released.”

“I will give just two seconds to change your mind.”

“No!” Naomi and Jim O’Donnell said together.

“You haven’t heard the last of this.”

Clarke Abrams stormed out of the barracks office and got in to his car, and sped out of the parking lot, only to be stopped by Pine County sheriff’s deputy, Ted Baker. Deputy Baker approached Mr. Abrams car slowly, with his holster unsnapped and his right hand on his service revolver.

“Good afternoon, sir, may I see your license and registration, please?”

“What for, I wasn’t speeding.”

“Sir, you were doing forty miles per hour coming out of the barracks parking lot. Now, I happen to know the speed limit in that parking is five miles per hour. Now, let me see your driver’s license and vehicle registration.”

“I don’t have to show you anything. I’m an attorney, and I have business in Saginaw.”

“Get out of the car, sir.”

“I’m not going to.”

“Sir,” deputy Baker said as he opened the driver’s door with his left hand. Deputy Baker grabbed Mr. Abrams and forced him out of the car. “You are under arrest. The charges are, obstructing an officer; speeding, and…” deputy Baker searched Mr. Abrams and his vehicle. “And, operating a motor vehicle with an expired license and registration.”

Deputy Ted Baker took the prisoner and put him the back seat of his patrol car. He called for a unit to pick up the prisoner, and he was told there was unit nearby… that it was squad 432. At that moment, Naomi and Jim O’Donnell came out of the parking lot. They saw Mr. Abrams handcuffed, standing by deputy Baker. They pulled and got out of their vehicles.

“What’s going on, Ted?” Naomi Inquired.

“I caught this man doing forty miles per hour out of the barracks parking lot. I have asked him for his license and registration, and he refused to give them to me. I have arrested him on multiple misdemeanor charges. I was just about to call for warrants.”

“Go ahead, Ted, we will keep an eye on our friend here.”

“Thank you Jim. Squad 532, wants and warrants.”

“Go ahead squad 532.”

“Wants and warrants on Mr. Clarke Abrams. Clarke is spelled with an “E” after the “K”, Abrams is spelled; Adam boy Robert, Adam, Mary, Steven. Age 43, d.o.b. April 3rd, 1973, brown and blue, 6 feet tall.”

“Stand by, squad 532. Squad 532, your subject has a revoked driver’s license, and is wanted in Battle Creek for aiding in the commission of felony first degree intentional homicide. Place subject under arrest, and place a hold on him for Battle Creek to come and pick him up.”

“10-4 Dispatch. Subject is in custody. Well, Mr. Abrams, it looks you're on a permanent vacation. County squad 532.”

“Go ahead county 532.”

“Does my subject have a valid license to practice law?”

“Stand by, county 532. Squad 532, Mr. Clarke Abrams has his license to practice law revoked by the state bar association’s disciplinary board. He is not now an attorney.”

“County squad 532, 10-4. I do have the subject in custody and I have just been informed that he was in the state police barracks demanding that Dr. Poole and attorney Fred Williamson be freed at once. So, Mr. Abarams, it seems you have been a very naughty boy. Oh! Don’t worry about your car, we will keep it safe for 90 days, then we will auction it off for the price of your ticket, since you can’t pay it.”

“That is a $60,000.00 vehicle and you’re going to auction it off for the price of a traffic ticket!” Exclaimed Clarke Abrams.

“Yes, usually that is what we do to recoup the finances due us, when ticketed defendants won’t or can’t pay the fine. $60,000.00 hey. I might even buy it myself.”

“You have no idea who you’re messing with. Those are our clients and they … will … be released.”

“Go ahead, Ted, take him in,” Naomi told deputy Baker.”

“Right sarge, you going to be at the truck stop later?”

“I think I am so desperately in need of a bath and sleep. It has been one busy day.”

“Well, maybe tomorrow then. I want to talk to you and Jim.”

“Alright, Ted, we will see you later. Tomorrow for sure.”

Deputy Baker took his prisoner directly to the county jail.

“You wanted to see your clients. Well, I’m sure that can be arranged, Before we go inside, I have something I would like to say to you. You have the right to remain silent, of you choose to give up that right, anything you say now, can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to have an attorney during questioning, and if you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you by the judge before questioning. Do you understand these rights I have just read to you?”

“Yes, but …”

“Sir, please do not say another word, or I swear I will use it against you.”

The very short ride to the county jail, was in silence. He could wait until he got in to a cell. Then he could bribe a deputy to put him in the same cell block as his friends. What Mr. Clarke Abrams didn’t know, is that the law enforcement officers of Pine Meadows County were incorruptable. Next to murder and rape, they considered bribery to be the most foulest of crimes. Only those who were desperate enough to avoid their trial, would make an attempt to bribe a deputy sheriff or a state trooper.

Deputy Baker took his suspect in to the booking room at the jail.

“What’s this, Ted?”

“Well, George, would you believe a former attorney who had his license to practice law revoked? Now, he is wanted by Battle Creek PD for aiding in the commission of first degree intentional homicide? Place a hold on him, and release him only to the Battle Creek PD.”

“Right, Ted. He will be properly looked after. I have a special cell for just such a person like himself.”

“You cops are in real trouble, if you don’t let me go.”

“Oh? ‘Real trouble’ from whom?” George asked the prisoner.

“You ‘ll find out. We don’t take kindly to being arrested on fake charges.”

“What is so fake about having the Battle Creek police department say you are wanted for aiding in a first degree intentional homicide?” Ted Baker asked the prisoner.

“They’re making it all up. I haven’t done anything like commiting a felony or even aiding in one.”

“But, you are going around claiming to be an attorney. Now, you know that your license to practice law has been revoked. So, whatever you tell us, we are using against you in court. You were advised to remain silent.” Deputy Baker told Mr. Abrams.

“At any rate, I am going to the fax phone and see when Battle Creek can pick you up. The sooner the bettter,” Ted said to Mr. Abrams, vehemently.

Pine Meadows deputy sheriff, Ted Baker, went to the communications center and faxed the Battlre Creek police department, asking when they could pick up Mr. Clarke Abrams. It wasn’t long before an answer came back.

“Will arrive Pine Meadows county jail tomorrow morning. Deputies Warren Scott, Steve Brown, and Todd Wendt, will be there with the necessary papers to transfer jurisdiction.” It was electronically signed by Lieutenant Donald R. Severns, Battle Creek PD.

Ted Baker thought to himself that if they are sending three deputies to pick up one man, what other charges was he wanted for. Was aiding in a murder charge correct, or were there other charges that he is wanted in Battle Creek for?

As deputy Baker was leaving the communications room, Jim O’Donnell and Naomi Petersen came in the door of the county jail.

“Jim, Naomi, you’re not going to believe this. Battle Creek is sending three deputies to take Mr. Abrams off of our hands.”

“Three deputies!” Exclaimed James O’Donnell. “He has to be in deep down there, if they are sending three deputies. This is getting more interesting by the minute.”

“I agree, Jim,” said Naomi, agreeing with trooper Jim O’Donnell. “Looks like we nabbed a very dangerous man.”

“Yes,”agreed George. "He keeps demanding we turn him loose, or we’ll be in trouble. He just won’t say in trouble from whom.”

“Well, our day is officially over. I am clocking out, before I get told to provide escort for the three deputies. Good night, George. See you in the funny papers.”

“Good night, Jim, Naomi, see you both tomorrow.”

Naomi clocked out, and went to get her SUV. She started the engine and let it warm up. Once the engine was warm, she followed Jim O’Donnell to the state police barracks where he clocked out. Jim O’Donnell clocked out, and picked up his personal vehicle. Naomi suggested they stop by the home and visit the girls. Jim was all for that, because he wanted to find out if there were any more unsavory characters hanging around.

In Pine Meadows it doesn’t take long to get to the Pine Meadows Home For Adolescent Girls, since the home is only one mile from the town. But, before they went to the home, they stopped at the truck stop, which is six miles from the town

Eve Reinhardt was just clocking out, when Naomi and Jim drove in the lot. They went in the restaurant, and Eve was just coming from the baxk of the restaurant.

“Hey, Naomi, Jim. Are you two off duty right now?” Eve asked the two officers.

“Yes, Eve, we are. We stopped here to see if you wanted to go and visit our sisters,” Naomi told Eve.

I was just going over there. You know what they say, ‘great minds think alike’.” Naomi and Eve giggled, while Jim O’Donnell kind of chuckled.

They each went out to their cars, and drove to the home. When they got just outside of the main house, Naomi blasted her siren once. Sharon Hardesty and four other girls came out to greet Naomi. When they saw Eve and trooper Jim was with Naomi, the girls were happy that they had such good friends as these three.

“Naomi, we were very glad you came and got that creep. He wanted us to sign papers saying that we made everything up ab out Dr. Pervert.”

“Sharon, even if you signed such a paper, it would have been thrown out of court. You ladies are minors, and cannot legally give any kind of legal consent. Even if you were one day away from being eighteen, you still could not give legal consent. The law says that in order for you to give legak consent, you MUST be eighteen.”

“Well, he said that if we signed the papers, everything will be forgotten. That’s when I called you, Naomi. That creep scared us.”

“Well, Sharon, you won’t have to worry about him any more. Mr. Abrams will never bother you again. He has ben charged with criminal trespass, terrorizing state witnesses who are minors. He is also being held for the Battle Creek police for aiding in a murder. So, bu yje time Battle Creek gets done with him, he will only see daylight from inside prison walls. Aiding in a murder carries a sentence of life in prison without parole.”

“Well, at least he’s gone.” Sharon no sooner said that, than a man showed up, wanting to know where the superintendent’s office was.

“I’m sorry, but, I don’t think I know you,” Naomi said, speaking directly to the man.

“Just who are you, that you should know me, bitch?”

“Deputy sheriff sergeant Naomi Petersen, Pine Meadows County sheriff’s office.” Naomi showed the man her sheriff’s ID. “This here is state trooper, James O’Donnell. Now, like I said, bitch, who are you?”

“I’m attorney, Frank Miller, from the Capitol City Millers. I am here to see you especially, deputy. I have here a writ of habeas corpus, ordering you to release our clients, Dr. Arthur Reginald Poole, attorney Fred Williamson, and attorney Clarke Abrams.” He showed the writ to Naomi.

“Sir, I also have a license to practice law, and I am a member of the bar. You know as well as I do, that a petition for a writ of habeas corpus must be presented to the judge, and in issuing the writ, must be signed by that judge. I didn’t see any such signature.”

“You listen to me, bitch, you have no idea who you are fooling around with.”

“Sir, what did you say your name is? Oh! Yes! Frank Miller. Jim would you run an NCIC and an AFIS check on our friend here?”

“Mr. Frank Miller, we are holding you on suspicion of attempting to use illegal, legal process to attempt to help your clients escape the jurisdiction of the court. Besides, we couldn’t release Clarke Abrams, as he has a felony hold on him from another jurisdiction. So, Mr. Frank Miller, you come along with me.”

Jim O’Donnell handcuffed Mr. Miller and removed him from the home. On the ride in to town, Jim told Mr. Miller that if the NCIC or AFIS, or both, turned up his fingerprints, or warrants, he was going to join his friends. Jim also told him, that the others are in different cell blocks, and a new charge of bribery has been added to the list of charges for Clarke Abrams.

“Go to hell, gutless. We …”

“Who is ‘we’, Mr. Miller? You can tell us now, or we will find out. If we find you are connected to the mob, all four of you will have new charges filed against you. So, Mr. Miller, you can tell us now who ‘we’ is.”

“I’m not telling you anything.”

“Very well. I was hoping we could avoid an investigation, but, whether you tell us or not, we will find out.”

“Listen, cop, my associates take a pretty dim view of their people being arrested for no reason at all. I …”

“No! Mr. Miller, you listen to me. You are being arrested for threatening the life of a policer officer, two counts. You have the right to remain silent, if you choose to give up that right, anything you say now can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney during questioning, and if you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you by the judge. Do you understand these rights I have just read to you? I would advise you to remain silent, sir. Because if you say one word, that means you freely gave up your right to remain silent.”

All the way to the county jail, Mr. Francis (Frank) Howard Miller remained silent. As an attorney, he kn ew the tricks cops, deputy sheriffs and state police, play on their suspects. He thought to himself that the charge of threatening the life of a police officer wouldn’t stick.

Trooper James O’Donnell took Mr. Miller in to the booking room, and sat him down in a chair. He then placed ankle restraints bolted to the floor, around his ankles.

“Now, you sit right there, and don’t go anywhere, while I go and find the booking sergeant. Jim returned five minutes later, with George.

“Well, Jim,” George, scratching his head in wonderment. “It seems that this is the day to arrest attprneys.”

“I don’t know, George, it seems to me that Poole, Williamson, Abrams and this guy seem to think because their connected, they can do anything they want, threaten anybody they want, etc. This one is attorney Frank Miller. Would you run him through the NCIC for warrants, and through AFIS for a fingerprint check. If he is an attorney, his prints will be on file.”

“No problem, Jim.”

“Anyway, George, he is being booked for threatening the lives of two police officers; namely sheriff sergeant Naomi Petersen and myself. He wants to play big, he can do big time.”

“You better let us go, cop, or there will such a war, you won’t know what hit you.”

“You just gave up your right to remain silent. So, I am going to ask you one more time. Who is ‘we’?”

“Screw you, bitch.”

“Book him, print him, and lock him up away from the others.”

“Will do, Jim. Where is Naomi?”

“At the home, visiting her sisters.”

“Alright, Jim, I will see you later.”

Jim O’Donnell went back to the home. On the way, he was thinking that if the mob did start a war, the national guard barracks were not that far away. He arrived at the home, and went in the main house.

“Hey, trooper Jim,” Sharon Hardesty said, as Jim O’Donnell entered the house.

“Well, I am hoping we don’t havew any more of these trouble makers show up. If they do, then we are going to have to have an off duty car, paid to stay here and protect the grounds. There is a proper procedure to follow in these instances.”

“Naomi, do you think someone else will come and try to get us to change our minds?”

“If they do, Sharon, we will deal with them. I will be right back, I’m going in the kitchen.” Naomi left to get a glass of water.

Actually, Naomi left the living room, but stayed where she could watch. She had heard a car drive up. She knew it was too late for one of girls to have a visitor, and it was too late for Mrs. Wells to still be here. So, she went in the dining room, where she couldn’t be seen. Two men walked in to the house.

“I’m looking for the person who runs this place,” said a heavy set man, who was sweating like Niagara Falls.

Jim O’Donnell turned to face the man.

“I’m afraid the superintendent has gone home for the day. May I help you?”

“Yeah, you can. I’m judge Peter Shane, of the 11th circuit court in Detroit, Michigan. I have here a writ of habeas corpus, demanding you produce the bodies of Dr. Arthur Reginald Poole, MD, attorney Fred Williamson, attorney Clarke Abrams, and …”

“Keep your hands where I can see them. Deputy sheriff sergeant Naomi Petersen, Pine Meadows County sheriff’s department. If you are a judge from Detroit, Michigan, then you know process issued from there is not valid here, unless it is to extradite a prisoner from one jusrisdiction to another.” She then looked sternly at the man with the so-called judge. “Sir, if you are carrying a firearm, I suggest that you take and place it on the table next to you, and take three steps backwards.”

The man was very foolish. While his attention was focused on Naomi, Jim O’Donnell snuck up behind the man and grabbed the blue steel, snub-nosed .38 caliber Colt pistol. State trooper Jim O’Donnell then hancuffed the man.

“Sir, you are under arrest for carrying a concealed weapon. A felony in Pine Meadows. You have the right to remain silent, if you choose to give up that right, anything you say, can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have thr right to have an attorney present during questioning, and if you canot afford an attorney, one will be appoint to you by the judge. Do you understand these rights that I have just read to you?”

“Yes, I do.”

“What is your name?” Naomi asked the man.

“James Baker, I live at 342 Werth Road, Alpena, Michigan.”

“Let me see your identification; both of you.”

“Sorry, deputy, I seem to have forgotten it.”

“Mr. Baker, you are not in Michigan, now. You are in a whole different jurisdiction. Understand that this is a whole different state.
We are in the Village of Pine Meadows, in Pine Meadows county. Here, we enforce the law. Judge, if that is what yiu really are, do you have identification?”

“Yes, Deputy, I do, and I can vouch for this young man.” The man, who claimed to be a judge, showed Naomi his identification.

“Thank you sir. Jim, will you take these two in and run their prints through AFIS? Also, I think maybe we should get an NCIC report on the both of them.”

“Right, Naomi. You know I think these two have been through here before. I will check our unsolved file base and see.”

“Are you a cop?” Asked the so-called judge.

“Yes, I am state trooper Jim O’Donnell, Pine Meadows post. You two have made a very bad mistake. Now, whomever you call with your phone call, you tell them that if they send anybody else, they had better be resigned to spending time in prison. Aiding and abetting an escape from police custody is a felony in this state. I gave you your rights, let’s go.”

I don’t think I gave you a detailed description of trooper James O’Donnell. He was all of five foot, eleven inches tall, very muscular (he lifted weights), had an infectious smile, and a head of rich brown hair. He was not a man you wanted to get angry in a dark alley.

JIm took the two suspects in to the county jail, and while they were being booked on suspicion of attempted aiding and abetting an escape, Jim was running their names through NCIC (National Crime Information Center).* While he was waiting for the reports on both suspects, George brought Jim the fingerprints. Trooper James O’Donnell then ran their fingerprints through AFIS.

A few minutes later, AFIS came up with an exact match for both the alleged judge and Mr. James Baker. It appeared that the so-called judge was removed from the bench for sexual assault of one of his clerks, who immeidately filed charges. Mr. James Baker was wanted for first degree intentional homicide. Jim thought to himself, ‘boy wait ‘til Naomi hears about this’.

After making sure that the two new suspects were comfortable in their new homes, Jim O’Donnell left to go back to the home. When he got there, he told Naomi what the NCIC and AFIS reported.

“It seems, Jim, that whoever shows up to get these people out of jail, end up in jail themselves.”

“Yes, Naomi, and I advised them that whomever they call, had better tell them, that those people had better resign themselves to being sent to prison.”

“Jim, do you think we ought to notify the FBI? If these are wanted criminals they are sending down here, shouldn’t this be a federal case?”

“Let me call them to be sure. They may leave the jurisdiction up to us. Either way, Naomi, I don’t think we will be hearing from those people again. So, we came here to socialize, ao I say we socialize.”

“Right, trooper Jim,” Joy Carver said, with a beaming smile.

“I say we go snowmobiling,” Darlene Simpson offered.

“Are there enough snowmobiles for all of us, Darlene?” Inquired Naomi.

“No, Naomi, but we take turns. There are six snowmobiles, so, we take turns.”

“I see, so how do you know who goes first?”

“Well, six girls will go first, then six more, and so on. Nobody argues, because everybody knows they will get a turn.”

“Did I ever tell you, Joy, that is a very unusual residential treatment center?”

“Yes, Naomi, you have told us twice,” Sharon Hardesty answered.

“Well, let’s all go snowmobiling.”

They went outside after getting their boots, coats and gloves. They each had a scarf to put around their neck. They’re going to need it. The snowmobile trail they used was the same as what Tommy Barker and his friends use all the time. Six of the girls started from the home, and made one complete circle. Then six more got on and did the same thing.

When it was only two girls left, Naomi and Jim O’Donnell rode with them. No sir, nobody could ever accuse Naomi Petersen of being a hard nose. They went around in a circle and ended up back at the home. Then the original six girls wanted to go again, but Madelline came out and called them all in for dinner. The girls went oooooh. So they put the snowmobiles away, and went in to wash up for dinner. Naomi and Jim made their apologies, and said they each had to get home.

Naomi reminded the girls that if anything happened, to give her a call. Madelline said not to worry, because she would be the first one they called. They also said, too, that the second person they would call would be trooper Jim. After hugs were had all around, Naomi and trooper Jim left to go home.
___________________________________________
Next chapter: Judge Granger is not a happy camper.

up
99 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Procedural

Well, it just keeps on getting better, doesn't it? Who's next? Jimmy Hoffa?

I suggest that should be an unmarked car instead of an off duty car. The unmarked unit will have all the necessary equipment that a civilian vehicle would lack. Not picking on you.

It's a really good thing this is 2016. All those NCIC checks would have taken hours to do when I was a dispatcher. Everything was done on teletypes ala Western Union-style. Punch tape feed, one mistake and you have to start all over again. Computers are wonderful!

Can't wait for the next exciting chapter!


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Naomi's

Sammi's picture

Personal Vehicle is set up as a police interceptor, blues and twos and everything.


"REMEMBER, No matter where you go, There you are."

Sammi xxx

Someone somewhere

Renee_Heart2's picture

Is trying to get Pool OUT of JSIL, But Why...Let's See Now That Makes 1 Former judge 1 former attorney 1 who CLAMES to be an attorney 1Dr. Pool & 1 other person 5 from 1 incident plus the guy Naomi ran in earlier in the evening 6 arrests in 1 day. It's been a busy day in pine meows county lol.

I think the FBI Should be called in to investigate all 5 of those arrested. And figure out just WHO they work for... I think Jim & Neomi are right probably mafia ties. IF so then they night just put RECO charges on all 5 even Dr. Pool & maybe bring the gang down too. Who knows...

Look foward to the next exciting chapter of this story.

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Just guessing

If I was a gambler, which I'm not, I'd bet on a drug connection. Also, the old school Mafia wouldn't screw up so bad. They have plenty of perfectly legal attorneys and a few judges to do everything by the book. As for the doctor, well, as we know, child molesters are not popular in the prison population. The doctor would either slip and fall in the shower and break his neck, or there would be a disturbance and when everybody was separated the doc would be lying on the floor in a pool of blood with a prison shank next to him. Nothing to tie it back to the Mafia. Just some pervert that got what he had coming to him.

No, I'd put my money on the new breed of drug gangs. They wouldn't have the connections the Mafia has, they'd have to use whoever they could find. The Pine Meadows people better stay on hyper alert. Comparing the Mafia to the new drug gangs, the Mafia is a sniper rifle accurate to 300 yards. The new drug gangs are a sawed-off shotgun.

Anyway, that's my guess.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

I wonder

Sammi's picture

if these guy's are the lower echelon part of a sex slave ring, I'd assume that Dr Poole, unless I misread his only practice was the home, was recruited because the scripts he writes/now wrote were primarily for female oriented meds, so extra scripts wouldn't be so easily noticed.
The same could be said foe some drugs as well.


"REMEMBER, No matter where you go, There you are."

Sammi xxx

I must disagree on one point-

I must disagree on one point- I think it is directly linked to the doctor and it is child related. The judge was removed for sexual misconduct and the others have ego and power issues, this to me points to a child sex or pornography ring that all are members of with the good doctor having the goods on all of them...

The drug people would have just killed Naomi and Jim without warning and then murdered anyone in their way at the jail. The mafia would have had someone take them out discreetly and left Naomi alone(too many questions asked). This smells of a part of a ring of connected people, but nothing like the mafia or drugs.

I'm told STFU more times in a day than most people get told in a lifetime

Build a new jail

Jamie Lee's picture

If this keeps up that county will need a new jail. These morons initially tried to get Poole out of jail. Now you would think that even disbarred lawyers would know the proper way to try this stunt. Maybe it's good they all were disbarred.

These morons belong to a group, several kept saying "we." Poole is a pervert, so the question begs why would anyone try and spring a pervert? Maybe other perverts? Because Poole is the pivot pin for these morons, sounds like there's a pedophile ring operating somewhere. If this is a pedophile ring, these morons just ran up a red flag letting law enforcement they are there.

Why three duties for Abrams? Is he that dangerous? Or...might these deputies in someone's pocket? Credentials better be vetted very carefully.

Others have feelings too.