The Life of the Tiny Twins Chapters 1 & 2

Printer-friendly version

I'm deciding to test the waters with one of the stories I wrote before I joined BC so here it is

Backstory:

There they were, Two girls playing in the park like any kid likes to do. Their names are Olivia and Sophia. They are twins; however, Olivia is the more loveable of the two. Why is that? That would be due to the fact that Sophia has "mental issues" and even though Olivia has issues of her own, hers are more controlled than her sisters.
They both are roughly 3'1 and weigh around 35 lbs. They both have their mother’s blue eyes but olivia has her dad's red hair, while Sophia has her mother's blonde hair.
Olivia is Bipolar and on medication for it. Sophia is Schizophrenic and has been in and out of psych wards 6 times within the last year and is on medicine for her issues too.
Their cousin Kaylee who is 4 and their auntie Maria also get into the

The Story Begins:

Olivia and Sophia were both playing happily in the park when all of a sudden, both girls(who are very tiny for 4 yr olds) both had to go potty but they didn't want to stop playing so they continued playing. Then all of a sudden their mother notices that there is a wet spot on both girl's dresses. So she calls them over and both girls simultaneously say "what's up mom?".

Their mom says to them" I think you two had another accident".

The girls check each other and sure enough they both had accidents.

Their mom says to them "I think I know what's going on now. You two want attention now that I have your sister in my tummy"

Olivia then Confesses that her mom was right and starts crying and says to her mother “ I thought that I would be left out when little sis comes” Sophia did the same as Olivia and confessed by saying”I felt like I was going to be left out when lil sis comes” and started crying. Their mom told them to come sit with her and calm down.

She then asks them an unusual question "Would you two like to be babies again if so, I'm more than happy to allow it." The Girls cheer up in an instant when they hear this. Both girls say “ok let’s go mommy”

When the three of them got home Olivia and Sophia both changed into new clothes and went downstairs to talk to their mother. Their mother sits them down next to her on the couch and then the fun begins.

Their mom says to them "I figured this would happen and I prepared for it ahead of time. "

Olivia had a confused look on her face when she heard that statement. Olivia then asks her mom "How did you find out mommy?"

Her mom then says "Mother's know when their kids want their attention."

Sophia is still Happy about this situation while Olivia is starting to second guess her decision. Her mom notices it and says to Olivia "You don't have to do this if you dont want to Olivia, It's your choice.”

Then Sophia says to her sister "Come on sis don't act like you don't want this I know you do because you've been telling me this for what seems like forever."

Olivia then hugs her sister and her mom says "There's the Olivia I love.”
She comes over to them holds their hands and walks them upstairs to the guest bedroom where their surprise awaits. Their Mom opens the door and both girls are in total disbelief as to what they just walked into.

Both girls say in unison "Wow mommy you really went all out with this."

Their mommy then says to them "I did it to make you two happy."

The two girls ran over to their mother and hugged her tightly. The Girls then ask the magic question "Can we start now mommy?"

Their Mom says to them "We sure can, Who wants to be dressed first?"

Olivia says” I do mommy “ and her mom lifts her up on the changing table takes all of Olivia's clothes off and puts a size 5 Pampers on her. Olivia was giggling the whole time as she was being put in a diaper and then her mommy picks out a cute pink onesie and puts it on Olivia. Then her mom grabbed two pairs of Overalls, One with Rainbow Dash on it the other with Dora the Explorer on it she asked Olivia to choose which she wanted and Olivia Chose the Rainbow Dash ones. Her mom put the Overalls on Olivia then puts her down on the ground and grabs Sophia who was jumping with joy waiting for Olivia to be fully dressed. Sophia gets the same routine except instead of Rainbow Dash Overalls She gets Pinkie Pie ones.

Their mom then says "All done,Now who's Hungry.”

Both girls say “ I am “ and they go downstairs to the the kitchen where two High Chairs were set up. Both girls were confused as to why the high chairs were there,until they saw their auntie Maria. They both Ran over to her and hugged her as hard as they could.

Maria then says to her nieces "My oh my, you two look adorable."

Both girls say thank you to their auntie. Olivia then says "Where's Kaylee?"

Auntie Maria then says "Come into the living room and i'll show you."

Olivia walks into the living room to find a mirror image of her. Olivia then says "Wow Kaylee you look adorable"

Kaylee says "Thank you Olivia, and you look adorable as well"

Sophia then asks Kaylee”why are you dressed like this Kaylee?”

Kaylee then goes on to say” Our parents have been planning this for what seems like forever and my mommy thought I’d have fun with you guys while doing this.”

Sophia runs over to Kaylee and hugs her very hard. Kaylee says "Hey Sophia I see you missed me a bunch by the way you are hugging me right now."

Sophia then says "I did miss you I havent seen you since christmas."

Auntie Marie then says who's hungry. All three girls say yes and Auntie Marie then says "Then lets go for a ride."

All three girls start jumping up and down in joy. They end up going to a pizza joint and all three girls make a big mess on their faces and their moms get a laugh out of it.

Auntie Marie asks Olivia and Sophia "Would you two like to go to Gymnastics class with Kaylee tomorrow?"

Both girls look at each other and are shocked by their auntie's question then Kaylee says to Olivia and Sophia "Come on you two you know you can't resist."

The twins end up agreeing with Kaylee and say yes to their Auntie. Auntie Marie then says "We can get your leotards today if you want to."

Olivia and Sophia have a puzzled look on their faces when Auntie says Leotards.

Olivia then asks "What's a Leotard?"

Kaylee answers "it's what you wear when you do gymnastics" Olivia then goes "Ohhh Now I see."

Both Olivia and Sophia are excited to get their leotards and as soon as they are done eating they head over to the place where Kaylee does Gymnastics and Olivia and Sophia are signed up for Kaylee's class and get their Leotards.

Olivia and Sophia both say "I cant wait to start gymnastics."

Their mom says "Well you won't have to wait long because you start tomorrow."

All three girls are very excited and Olivia and Sophia ask to stay with Auntie Maria for the night and their mom says yes and they pack their clothes and head over to Auntie Maria's house for the night. Kaylee goes into her room with her mom following her. When they come out, Kaylee is in just a T-Shirt and a diaper. Olivia and Sophia see their cousin and are amazed that Kaylee is just like them and ask their auntie if they can change like Kaylee is and she says it's fine but she wants to help. Olivia is the first one on the changing table and she is wet so Auntie changes her and puts a Pinkie Pie T-Shirt on her and sets her on the ground. Then comes Sophia who is also wet and gets a new diaper put on and gets a Dora shirt put on her. Then they all go downstairs by Kaylee who is watching My Little Pony. Kaylee sees her cousins and lets out a little giggle. The three of them watch My little Pony until dinner when their auntie grabs Olivia and Sophia and puts them in Highchairs with Kaylee following right behind them. The three girls are fed and given a bottle before being put in a crib together.

Chapter 2:

The next day Olivia wakes up in one of her manic episodes and her Auntie comes in and notices and says to her "Come to Auntie Sweetie."

Olivia gets scared and starts crying into her pillow. Auntie Maria then picks Olivia up and starts rocking her. Olivia calms down and is changed into her leotard then Auntie Maria wakes Kaylee and Sophia up and get them ready as well. Then the three girls eat and go off to Gymnastics class. The Three girls get to the Gymnastics center and go into the tumbling area.

Kaylee goes off by her friends and Sophia says to Olivia "I'm scared to do this."

Olivia then puts her arm around her sister and says "Don't worry sis it'll be ok."

Sophia reluctantly walks over to the teacher with Olivia and the teacher says to them "Hey you must be Kaylee's cousins,My name is Mrs. Annabelle."

Sophia says to Mrs. Annabelle shyly "It's nice to meet you Mrs. Annabelle."

Olivia is not so quick to reply. She says to Mrs.Annabelle " It's nice to meet you Mrs. Annabelle."
Mrs. Annabelle says to them "Don't be shy we don't bite and I have a surprise for you two and Kaylee." She then says out of Nowhere "Come in Kayla and Ryan."

Kaylee,Olivia,and Sophia were shocked to see their older cousins and ran over to them and hugged them as hard as possible. Ryan says to the three girls "Are you three ready to learn Gymnastics."

All three girls say in Unison " Yes we do!!"

Ryan and Kayla say "Then let's get to it!"

Ryan is in immaculate shape having a six-pack and Kayla has a 4-pack.

Kaylee then asks her older cousins " Why are you here?"

Ryan quickly answers "We thought we'd come help teach our three favorite cousins how to do gymnastics seeing how both of us were both State champs in gymnastics in High School and we both went on to College for Gymnastics."

Mrs. Annabelle steps in and says "They are also former students of mine."

Kaylee says "Let's Get started then." So then they began on the beams which was easy for Olivia seeing how she has immaculate balance for her age. Sophia got the hang of it after a few tries. Kaylee wasn't so fortunate as she got on the beam she went to do a cartwheel and landed it, but she landed awkwardly and fell off the beam and was doubled over in pain. Ryan came over and checked her out (He is a paramedic). He moved her knee and thats when things got serious. Ryan said that Kaylee Dislocated her knee and needed to go to a hospital. Mrs. Annabelle said that everyone in the class could come and be with Kaylee in the Hospital. Olivia and Sophia both were crying and then Sophia went haywire and started having a Seizure and thats when it got bad.

Mrs. Anabelle called 911 and an ambulence was there in 5 minutes and they took both Sophia and Kaylee to the ER. They gave Sophia some Diazepam to control her seizures. Kaylee was not so lucky, She was sent to the OR to put her knee back into place. Meanwhile, Olivia is freaking out that her sister and cousin were both in the hospital and Ryan decided to take her to his house for a while to get her mind off the situation. Olivia's mother gives ryan her house key to grab stuff for an overnight bag for Olivia. They arrive at Ryan's house and his wife Tiffany and their three year old daughter Riley come out to greet both of them. Olivia is being shy and is hiding behind Ryan. Ryan picks up Olivia and brings her upstairs to Riley's room where there is a pack n play set up. Ryan Changes Olivia's diaper and she is put down for a nap while Riley napped in her own bed.

About an hour later as if on cue both Riley and Olivia wake up from their naps and start crying. Tiffany is soon in the room to get them. Olivia is holding her face and tiffany gets an Idea. She pulls out a teething ring from Riley's dresser Drawer and gives it to Olivia. Olivia calms down almost instantaneously and is hoisted out of the pack n play. Tiffany, Riley, and Olivia go downstairs where Ryan is making dinner and it's Olivia's favorite Salisbury steak. There are two high chairs set up around the table. Riley is put into her’s no problem but Olivia gets scared when Tiffany tries to pick her up and runs behind the couch. Ryan says He'll take care of Olivia if Tiffany watches the food. Ryan goes by Olivia and puts his fingers through her hair. Olivia is shaking with fear and Ryan tells her to come sit on his lap.

Ryan then says "Don't be scared of Tiffany sweet pea she won’t hurt you, she is the nicest person in the world and wouldn't ever hurt you."

Olivia perks up and she comes out from behind the couch. Meanwhile back at the Hospital, Sophia is freaking out because Olivia is not there. Her mom said to her that Olivia is with Ryan because she was worried about you and Kaylee to the point that she was having a meltdown.

Sophia then says to her mom "Awe Me sissy was wowwied about me." As soon as this conversation ended Kaylee was rolled into recovery and Sophia asks if she can go see her cousin. The doctor approves and rolls Sophia up to Kaylee's room and Kaylee is still asleep from the anesthesia. Sophia is rolled up right next to her cousin and grabs her cousins hand tightly and starts saying “you’ll be ok Kaylee we’ll get through this together” Just then Kaylee wakes up from the anesthesia and is tearing up when she sees Sophia right next to her holding her hand.

Sophia says to her "You were there for me when I was in the hospital now it's time to return the favor." Kaylee cheers up and attempts to hug Sophia but cant turn enough to do so.

Back at Ryan's house, Olivia is coming out of her shell and let's tiffany put her into her Highchair. Tiffany gives her her food and Olivia eats it and then She smells something. Olivia says "What stinks in here?"

Ryan checks both girls diapers and it turns out both girls are stinky. Ryan takes them both upstairs and undresses them wipes them up and then it's bath time. Riley and Olivia are put in the bath together and Riley Splashes some water at Olivia and Olivia does it back. Ryan washes both girls' hair and bodies,then dries them both off. Then Ryan dresses both girls and sends them off to play.

Back at the Hospital Kaylee & Sophia are both getting discharged and Kaylee is able to walk again but can't do gymnastics again for 2 wks. Sophia is happy to have her cousin back to how she was before her fall. Sophia and Kaylee stay at Kaylee's House for the night and fall asleep watching My Little Pony.

Olivia is having fun when Ryan scoops both her and Riley up and brings them upstairs to get ready for bed. Ryan gets Riley and Olivia in their pajamas and reads them a bedtime story before the two girls go to bed. In the morning Riley is up at the crack of dawn and is whining. Tiffany comes in and picks up her little girl, changes her and brings her downstairs. About an hour later Olivia wakes up and starts crying. Tiffany comes and picks Olivia up changes her stinky butt and brings her downstairs.

Sophia wakes Kaylee up in the morning and then they go downstairs and lay on the floor and start coloring. Auntie Maria gets up 30 minutes later and goes downstairs and sees that Sophia and Kaylee are already up.

up
39 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wonderful part

Looking forward to what comes next

Wolf_0.jpg