The School for Transgendered, Cross-Dressers and Teen Babies 4

Printer-friendly version

(Still in Maine)

The news about what Janice Dawson was told worried me. I knew to keep my eyes open for trouble. No matter who started it even if it was the law (crocked cops to be honest with you)?

Jack Dawson was a bad man and did very little time in prison. He was just released from prison and went to the only person he could trust and that was his brother. It was one thing to hurt a child just for being different but to teach you child to do the same thing was unthinkable.

I was looking forward to working no helping set up the new school in Maine. Then get the ball rolling and see things through to the end. Plus to make sure no trouble starts with any outsiders that may be around that could cause more trouble. Especially Jack and Janice Dawsons who have been know to cause trouble in the past.

(At the new school grounds)

As I was walking the area around the lake I was looking for one thing and one thing only. I was looking for a way to set up a neighborhood for kids that didn’t want to stay at the school in the dorm rooms at the school. I saw what I was looking for and set a plan up to help the kids that wanted their mommy and daddy after school.

The plan was simple build a twenty unit building with ten floors two units per floor with a lobby on the ground floor. The apartments building would be started at the same time as the school. It should be done at the same time as the school.

State of the art internet would keep the school linked to the school in South Carolina. This way the kids can chat with others like them. With a new grading system starting at the South Carolina school the one in Maine wants the same.

(On the road between South Carolina and Massachusetts)

Miss. Shaw was wanted for questioning into her actions at the group home and the farm. She was nowhere to be found. Her car was found in Charlotte North Carolina at a relative’s house but wasn’t there. Her brother was told what she was wanted for and asked if he knew where she was going.

He said she was looking for a man that took two boys and they may be dressed as girls. She was known to hate the LBGTC Community. She also hated people that supported them.

The police then put a (BOLO) be on the look out for a Black F350 (Ford) Super Crew with a camper shell. Her brother said he has a loaded pistol in the center console. Miss. Shaw was now considered armed and dangerous.

Carol Shaw has a brother that is a cross-dresser and is happy for him. The police tow her sister in-laws car to the impound lot to be searched and what they found was going to send her away for life. They just hope they get to her first.

(At the lake in Maine)

The girls talked with Dr. Bell about their past and the trouble Carol Shaw had caused. They started with what was told to them by their dads Lance and Dean Mc-Masters/Lee. They then said “that their mom and dad would be in jail for tax issues and Kay-Kay was taken away by Miss. Shaw to a family that she knew that only wanted a girl of that age”.

Miss. Carol Shaw was known to twist the truth. She knew how to reword what people told her just by removing a few words. She had sent several good parents to jail by changing a few words around. Some would get their kids back and some wouldn’t.

She had a few judges in her pocket across the country and would use everyone if she too. She was in for a shock once she got to Winnisimmet. She wouldn’t stand a chance against the Finns.

(Ten hours later in Boston Massachusetts)

Carol Shaw pulled up to the state police station and walked in. An Officer on foot saw the truck with a North Carolina tag and ran it. The truck came back stolen. It was pay dirt. The trouble was about to start and the Finn Clan would be ready.

Carol Shaw saw the truck being towed as she walked out with a smile on her face. She had just paid off someone that worked with Massachusetts’ SLED. Mr. Davis was in for a surprise when he got to the airport.

Carol Shaw’s cousins. The three Quill boys are all serving time in jail in South Carolina. Plus she wanted to right a wrong in Massachusetts with her other cousin. She’s going to learn not to fuck with the Finn and Davis Family.

(Back In Maine)

The girls where told that everything will be fine. They are safe and will be with a new family soon. The word was that they would land at the major airport but in truth they would not go to the main part but a private hanger. The funny thing with a private jet you can go to a hanger with a car all ready there ready to go. But that would be later in the year.

I told the kids that we would stay for awhile and see the school get under way. I also told them their grades would be transferred later as well. Jamie needed time to be happy the same goes for Ashley.

The Lee girls knew my kids where special but didn’t ask why. They just saw them as normal kids and to be honest that’s all they wanted. Going to school was a normal thing to do and they saw themselves as normal kids. I then got a call to return to South Carolina with the girls to see their new dads. Dr. Bell came along to make sure the girls new Dr. got all the information for their care.

(In Winnisimmet)

Things where going Carol Shaw’s way or so she thought. She was looking for dirt on some key people. She didn’t know she was going to get it but one way or the other she would get it. She had money to burn and would pay for the information. The only thing she didn’t plan on was the Finn Clan. She just had to slip up and get the wrong Information.

(Back In South Carolina)

With Carol Shaw’s car in the state impound lot it was searched and key information found. What was found shocked the officers. It was damning evidence. It linked Carol Shaw to several kidnapping chargers. Plus the Mc-Master/Lee murder and where they where buried.

up
74 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

...she made a huge mistake,

...she made a huge mistake, the state police up here are nothing like the SLED down in South Carolina. She may have paid someone off but they aren't in any position to do anything to help her as Boston's state police barracks(all six of them!) are not in the same area of coverage as Winnisimmet nor are the people who investigate going to just talk to her immediately without doing some investigating of their own. Winnisimmet is covered by the lovely Kensington Beach barracks. The troopers who do the investigating just happen to also know a certain woman who is very familiar with Shaw- Kennedy Pena! She made some assumptions about the truck, they aren't as stupid as she thinks they are. ;)

I will continue Shaw's story from here, look for it in a couple of weeks if not sooner!

I'm told STFU more times in a day than most people get told in a lifetime

very big

Thanks I had to give my twist with that part and will throw a twist into the next chapter that will lead to one of my other stories. Carol Shaw will show up only once more but only in a flash back Of Kay-Kay and Starla Long.

Starla is the name of a good friend of mine she's like a sister to me.

Wolf_0.jpg

Bribery

Beoca's picture

She has picked the wrong town, I suspect. Trading money for secrets is a activity that's become much more perilous in Winnisimmet. And the Penas don't take bribes, either.

yep

Yep your right the Penas don't

Wolf_0.jpg

Great chapter...

Mario, great chapter!!! I got to rewrite a few parts of the 4 stories I think I lost with my bad Chromebook. Darn, I should have saved it, but oh well, I will rewrite it. Aroospaug Special Kids school will be opened soon...

TGSine --958