Darrin is Bewitched - Conclusion

Printer-friendly version

Darrin is Bewitched - Conclusion

Samantha had been censured by the Witches Council and ordered to make things right Task is in compliance with current policies and guidance ‘or else.’ Or else’s were never good in the world of witchcraft.

Sam returned to the scene of her crime to try to make things right. The first thing she did was wipe clean everyone’s memory of the slut Jessica. Now all they remembered now was a poor young girl who got herself in the family way and sought refuge with her big sister. Tabitha was viewed as a saint, being abandoned by her husband and still taking in her sister during her pregnancy. Samantha tracked down Jessica and using her powers arranged for her to get a well-paying job as a travel agent in the next town over. A job that would bring her into contact with a lot of people that she might be attracted to.

Getting Tabitha’s life back on track was a hard nut to crack. With her husband out of the picture, Tabitha was set for life financially. Samantha worked on Tabitha to get her to see the necessity of finding a new man in her life. It took a while but Samantha the matchmaker finally found a suitable beau. It took three months of courting before he finally proposed to Tabby.

She had been watching Texass' situation at the same time she was trying to fix the damage she had done to Tabitha.
She watched from the side yard as Texass arrived home from a hard day at work stumbling in the front door. She dropped her purse on the floor and walked into the living room where she collapsed onto the couch and massaged his jaws, tired from a hard day at work. Texass kicked off her heels and wiggled her toes in relief.

His wife, Kelly, came into the room and saw her former husband resting. Standing over him, she said threateningly, “Aren’t you forgetting something? You aren’t trying to hold out on me are you? Remember what happened last time you did that. It wasn’t pretty and you couldn’t sit for a week. Now hand over your tips!”

Before his transformation from Tex into Texass, he was larger than his wife and would have laughed in her face before knocking her across the room. Now Texass only lifted her skirt to reach into the top of her pantyhose and retrieved a wad of greenbacks. She unfolded them and sheepishly handed them to his wife.

The sound of a car pulling into the driveway drew their attention and interrupted any additional intimidation Kelly might have subjected Texass to. Samantha smiled as she watched two police officers step out of the patrol car, her anonymous tip was producing results. They moved cautiously to the front door, each with a hand resting on their holstered service revolver.

Seeing the police car in the driveway and then having the officers knocking on the door scared Kelly. She stuffed the money into her bra until she could count it and went to answer the door. She was calm enough when she opened the door.

“Yes? How may I help you?”

“We're looking for your husband," one of the officers said. "We have a warrant for his arrest.”

Kelly was not really surprised to hear them say that. She frowned though and asked, “What did he do?”

"Ma'am, he's a suspect is at least three cases of rape, one of which was a minor. The DA has DNA evidence."

Seeing the woman fidgeting on the couch, the lead officer asked, “Who is that young lady and is there anyone else in the house?”

“She is my husband’s fraternal twin sister; she lives with me. We are the only ones here.”

Texass shifted nervously in his seat. He wasn’t sure if his DNA had been altered to equal his new sex, but he sure hoped so.

The officer turned his attention back to Kelly. “Do you know your husband’s whereabouts?”

“I’m sorry officer all I can tell you is he doesn’t live here anymore. The last I saw of him was when he left on a cross country trip in his rig. He never came back.”

“We found his truck cab abandoned at a truck stop not too far from here. In fact, it is within walking distance. Now you need to tell us what you know. He is in big time trouble and his life could be in danger. The minor he raped is the local mafia Don’s daughter. You know what they do to people that cross them. We found the last guy that screwed with one of their woman. All I can tell you is that they tortured him before they put him in a steel shipping container on a ship headed to South Africa. They were nice enough to leave him with plenty of food and water.”

Tex shivered at the image of dying at the hands of the Mafia. Kelly looked the officers in the eye and said, “You're free to search the place if you want. I assure you the man is not here.”

The officers took Kelly's invitation and conducted a detailed search of the house but could not find anyone matching their suspect’s description. One even checked the bathrooms looking for toilet seats being up, but didn’t find any.

As the officers drove away, Texass jumped up and hugged his wife.

“You know Kelly, maybe being turned into a whore isn’t so bad after all. It just saved me from a life sentence and a horrible death. Plus, my current profession pays really well and it's tax free.”

Samantha smiled, the Council certainly couldn’t complain if her victim was happy with his new life. She snapped her fingers to return to Tabitha, satisfied that she did not need to do anything more here.

@ @ @ @

Tabitha had accepted Dick's proposal of marriage more out of loneliness than love. Dick wanted to move in with her and start partaking of what he felt were his conjugal rights. Tabitha insisted that they wait for their honeymoon to partake of sex. That didn’t mean they weren’t spending all of their spare time together.

All the wedding plans had been formalized and on a sunny Saturday morning the couple went for a drive. Seeing an open travel agency, they pulled in to see what kind of deals that they might have for a honeymoon.

Dick, a tall trim, handsome man with a longish chin, held the door open to allow Tabby to enter first. Two steps in, Tabitha stopped dead in her tracks. Jessica was seated at an agent's desk and Tabitha immediately saw that she had kept her fem name as her nametag read Jessica. Dick stopped cold when he saw her as well; but for an entirely different reason.

Jessica barely registered their presence as she scanned the travel brochure before her. She mechanically inquired how she might help them before she actually looked up at them. As she actually focused on who was before her, Jessica's manner changed radically.

Dick spoke into the sudden silence. “This is my fiancée and we are looking for a romantic location for our honeymoon. What would you recommend? Money is no issue.”

Jessica came around her desk in a state of shock. Tabitha rushed to her and threw her arms around her as she covered Jessica's face with a series of kisses and commenced to squeeze the breath out of her estranged husband/baby sister.

Dick was taken back at the emotional response from his fiancée. “I take it you two have met before.”

Tabitha was lost for words and merely said, “Dick meet Jessica.”

"How do you know each other?" he asked.

Jessica spoke up, “Tabitha was my landlady for a while. I rented a room in her home while I was expecting my baby. Tabby helped get me through some really tough times. I am eternally grateful for what she did for me.”

Dick said, “Oh, you must have known her ex-husband then.”

“Why yes, we were quite close for a while. But I don’t miss having him around.”

Tabitha asked, “Really? You aren’t upset with the way things worked out?”

Jessica smiled wryly. “Oh heavens no. My time with you was what made me the woman I am today. I am happy with my life. I have a beautiful healthy daughter and a fun, well-paying job.”

Tabitha noticed there was no mention of a man in her life and couldn’t hold back her emotions, as a wave of guilt washed over her and a torrent of tears flowed from her eyes.

She finally managed to pull herself together and asked, “How are you doing? It's been a long time since you moved out.”

“I am doing alright; I have a good job." Then she pointed to a picture frame on her desk and said, “Darlene is growing like a weed. She is the joy of my life.”

“I am glad to hear that. Have you found anyone to share your life with?”

“No, it looks like it will always just be the two of us girls.”

Jessica could see the way Dick was looking at her chest so, out of jealousy and a tad of meanness, she faced Dick and confessed, “I tried men for a while and there were a number of one night stands but they just aren’t my thing. I hope to never see another dick again in my life. I'm a confirmed lesbian.”

Jessica diverted their attention back to the reason they had entered the travel agency in the first place. She led them to the conference room and laid out a number of brochures. As she sat across from Tabitha discussing the advantages of each, Jessica mischievously played footsie with Tabby under the table. Dick made the decision without consulting his future wife, settling on a weeks’ vacation to Fiji. As the couple got up to leave, Jessica handed her business card to Tabitha and held her hand up like a mock phone and mouthed the words to Tabitha, ‘Call me.’

Jessica thought Dick had a somewhat weasel-like appearance. She wasn’t sure if it was jealously or an accurate observation. In any case, if that is what made Tabitha happy she would accept it, she just didn’t have to like it.

Dick stopped by a week later to pick up his tickets and itinerary. The creep spent the entire time talking to Jessica’s chest. His whole manner just felt slimy to her. When he asked for one of her business cards, she told him she was all out. So he asked for her home number. Knowing better than to hand out her own number, she made up one on the spur of the moment.

@ @ @ @

It was almost a year later when Jessica answered her phone to find Tabitha on the other end. They exchanged pleasantries for a while before Tabby asked if Jessica and her daughter would like to come over for a bar-b-que and a swim in the pool she had put into the back yard. It sounded like fun so Jessica quickly accepted the invitation and asked if she could bring anything mentioning she makes a killer potato salad. They agreed on a time and Jessica went back to work.

As the days passed, she wasn’t sure how she was going to handle Tabitha being with another man. She decided to make the best of it, as a swim party would be good fun for her daughter. She spent the night before making her culinary contribution and had a debate with herself on which suit she would wear, her scandalously tiny bikini or her more conservative one piece. She ultimately threw caution to the wind and packed her bikini deciding to let the chips fall where they might. If the dick Dick was there and made a pass at her, maybe it would open Tabitha’s eye on the kind of man he was.

As Jessica drove up her old street, a wave of nostalgia threatened to overwhelm her. She parked her SUV in the driveway and began the process of unloading. She arrived at the front door, her beach bag at her feet, balancing the large bowl of potato salad, and her daughter hiding behind her legs. Her first impulse was to just walk into like he had done so many times before. With her hand in the doorknob, she stopped herself and lightly rapped on the door. Her heart threatened to beat out of her chest.

The door opened and there stood Tabitha barefoot and wearing a multi colored beach cover-up, her makeup perfectly accentuating her girl next door looks.

Jessica wasn’t sure what kind of reception she would receive. Much to her astonishment, she got none. Instead, Tabitha brushed passed her and went to Darlene who was trying to hide behind her mother’s skort. Tabitha picked up the child in her arms and covered her face with a series of butterfly kisses, which had the child giggling wildly.

Inviting Jessica into the house, Tabitha took the bowl of potato salad and set it on an end table. She sat down on the couch and placed Darlene on her lap. Eventually turning her attention to Jessica she asked “How have you been?

“Fine, looking around I see you have made a few changes.”

“Yes, I used your money to redecorate our house. In addition to the pool, I added an extra bedroom. It was to be a nursery.”

At that, Jessica’s heat skipped a beat. She half sat, half fell into her old lounge chair. She recovered enough to ask, “Is there a little one around? Darlene loves to play with other children.”

Tabitha shook her head. “No, sadly that wasn’t to be."

Remembering her duties as a hostess, Tabitha said, “Where are my manners? Would you like something to drink?”

Jessica smiled and replied, “An ice tea with no sugar would be nice, thank you.”

Tabby stood up and looked over at Darlene, “I have some Kool Aid in the frig would you like some?”

Looking to her mother for permission, Jessica nodded yes and the little lady answered, “Yes please. What flavor is it?”

“I think it is cherry, is that alright?”

That got a squeal of delight followed by a leg hug from the tiny tike. Tabitha reached down and took her by the hand and said “Come on, you can help.” The two disappeared into the kitchen. Jessica relaxed and wondered where Dick was. As she sat, she heard a series of giggles emanating from the kitchen. Jessica was delighted that Tabitha appeared to be bonding with her daughter.

When they returned, Darlene was carefully holding a sippy cup with both hands. Tabby had a red stained mustache around her lips as did Darlene. Tabby smiled at Jessica and explained, "We had to test taste it to make sure it was up to little girl standards." She handed a tall glass of iced tea to her ex-husband, placing her own on the coffee table. Taking a seat on the couch, Tabitha helped Darlene up so she was sitting next to her.

Jessica watched the happy domestic scene and saw for the first time the strong family resemblance between Darlene and her ex.

Jessica enjoyed the cool drink and finally asked, “Is Dick going to be joining us?”

Tabitha sighed and said, “No, I threw him out. It only took me a few months to realize he only saw me as a meal ticket. He wanted my money more than he did me. I am a two time loser when it comes to husbands."

Her words were like a dagger into the Jessica's heart. She started to apologize, “Tabby I am so sorry….I”

Tabitha dismissed her comments with a wave of her hand. She faced her guests and said, “With a show of hands, who wants hamburgers or hotdogs I have lots of each.”

Not surprisingly, Darlene voted for both. With the menu set, the girls all went to change into their swimwear.

Jessica was glad she opted for the bikini as that was Tabitha’s choice also. The two woman lounged around the pool and enjoyed the sun. Looking at his ex’s body tanning in the warm sun, Jessica could kick himself for wanting to change anything all those months ago. From his current position, he realized that Tabitha's breasts were a much better size than the large melons she herself had to deal with every day.

Tabitha, trying to be the perfect hostess, produced a bottle of waterproof sunscreen and smeared it all over the toddler, which set off another round of chuckles. After securing arm floaties on Darlene, they let her splash around in the shallow end of the pool. Tabitha came over to Jessica and offered to do her back.

Jessica rolled over on her stomach which was no easy task, her damned milk jugs were a persistent reminder that reality has no correlation with fantasy. Tabby quickly untied the strings of her straining top. The application of sunscreen soon turned into a backrub. Jessica was totally relaxed until Tabby got to the small of her back, where her hands found their way under her bottoms and she began massaging her gluteus maximus. When Jessica looked over her shoulder in a quizzical look, she just answered, “What? I’m Just trying to be thorough. I’ll stop if you want.” Jessica just responded with a purr.

After a few minutes, Tabby rolled Jessica over onto her back. Doing so caused her top to fall aside. Tabitha couldn’t help but notice that Jessica's nipples were firm and protruding from her chest. Tabitha filled her hands with more lotion and dove right in applying it to Jessica’s front, paying special attention to her gorgeous boobs. Jessica was only human and couldn’t resist the urge to wrap her hands around Tabitha’s neck and pull her down on top of her. In a matter of minutes, the two were necking like a pair of hormonal teenagers. Jessica was moaning like she approaching a climax.

They quickly rolled away from each other as Darlene rushed over to the two and asking, “Mommy, are you alright?”

Jessica blushed deep red as she raised her head and said, “Yes dear, mommy is wonderful, I haven’t felt this good in years.”

All three took a dip in the pool to cool off. They climbed out and Tabitha decided it was time to eat. While she fired up the grill, Jessica made runs into the house to retrieve plates, condiments, salads, and cool drinks. Every time she was out of sight Tabitha would slip Darlene a few chips, which she would stuff in her mouth. With cheeks bulging, she wasn’t fooling anyone.

Jessica’s only comment was directed to the two miscreants, “Just don’t ruin your appetite.”

Both answered simultaneously, “Yes mother.” Which got a belly laugh out of all three of the girls.

After eating, all three helped clean up. Tabitha washing, and Jessica and Darlene drying. As they put that last of the silverware away Jessica told Darlene that it was time to go.

Darlene threw a temper tantrum. “But mommy I don’t want to go. Why can’t we live with Aunt Tabitha, I love her and don’t want to go back to our crummy apartment.”

Tabitha said, “The child has a good point. I have plenty of room with two extra bedrooms. I do get lonely here by myself and you would be doing me a favor staying over. It would save you having to pay rent.”

“Thanks, but I would have to pay my own way.”

“Jessica, let’s compromise. I don’t have a need for your money. I have always hated keeping house and cooking. How about you pick up those chores and we’ll call it even.”

Darlene was pulling on her mother skirt, “Say yes mommy. Say yes. Pretty please?”

“Okay, I know when I’m out numbered. We will move our stuff tomorrow after church, now we really should be going, I am sure aunt Tabby has things she wants to do.”

Tabitha stood in the doorway as a roadblock. “Darn right I do. I want to get a big bowl of ice-cream and watch a movie with my new roommates.”

Jessica knew where the DVDs were kept and, with her daughter’s help, picked out a G-rated chick flick. They had just situated themselves in front of the Samsung 55 inch HD TV as Tabitha returned with a large bowl of Neapolitan ice cream and three spoons. A small squabble arose when all three claimed chocolate as their favourite. To prevent duelling spoons, it was agreed each girl would get one spoonful then pass the bowl to the next. Darlene insisted the bowl remain in her lap. Whenever the adults weren’t looking she would sneak an extra spoonful. No one objected and all three had a great evening. Come bed time, Jessica was tucking her daughter in bed. She looked up at her mother and asked “Mommy, is Tabitha really my aunt?”

“Yes dear and much more. Now go to sleep, tomorrow's Sunday and we need to get up early to get you ready for Sunday school.”

“Okay mommy, I think I am going to like living here.”

“Yes dear, so am I.”

Samantha was watching from the bushes outside the living room and was extremely pleased with herself. She only had one more thing to accomplish. Tonight would be the night that got her back into the good graces of the Witches Council.

@ @ @ @

Jessica hadn’t brought any night clothes and nothing of Tabitha’s would fit her voluminous figure, so she slept in the nude. Around midnight, the weather turned and the sky filled with black, ominous thunder clouds. The wind howled, the windows rattled as loud thunder claps shook the house.

Jessica was in that nether world between sleep and wakefulness when she felt the bed creak. In her dreamy state, she thought that her daughter had crawled into bed with her. Her eyes shot open when she felt someone spoon into her back. Unless her daughter had magically developed womanly boobs, she knew this someone was not Darlene. She rolled over and was face to face with Tabitha who was likewise without bedclothes.

With one hand holding Jessica’s boob, Tabby nonchalantly said, “Hi sweetheart. I've missed you. I didn’t realize how much until we shared that kiss his afternoon. I don’t like thunder storms and I really don’t want to alone tonight. May I spend the night here with you?”

Neither woman had been with another person for a long time. The day had been like Shangri-La for both of them. The night was spent renewing old forgotten passions. The morning found both woman exhausted and sexually sated.

Samantha still perched in the oak tree was grinning from ear-to-ear, she loved it when a plan came together.

The three of them did their hair and, since Jessica did not have any appropriate church attire, they decided to just let Darlene go to Sunday school. While she was in class, the two adults sat in the fellowship hall and shared a cup of coffee. Jessica had never been happier and it showed. Tabitha on the other hand was more subdued. She sat staring off into space with a frown on her face.

Jessica asked, “Tabby, what’s the matter?”

Tabitha's response was slow in coming. “I loved being with you again last night.” From her body language, Jessica knew there was a ‘BUT’ coming

“Go on.”

The flood gates opened and tears ran down Tabitha’s cheeks, “I tried! I really tried! But I am just not cut out to be a lesbian. I am so sorry. Last night was a onetime thing.”

Jessica was taken by surprise. “Was it something I did or didn’t do? I can change.”

“No, it’s me. I do love you, but I just can’t make love to you. As good as it feels, there is something inside me that says it’s all wrong.”

There was a long moment of silence, neither woman knowing what to say. The tension was broken when the room began to fill with a gaggle of small pre-schoolers looking for their juice and donuts. Darlene hopped up on Tabitha’s lap and asked her mother, “Can we go home now?”

Jessica managed to get out a sobbing reply, “I don’t know dear you need to ask Tabitha.”

Tabitha wrapped Darlene in a hug to distract her from her mother's sadness. “Of course we can. Let’s go home and you can help make breakfast for me and my sister. How does pancakes and sausage sound?"

“I love pancakes. Can I have extra syrup?

Jessica said, "Yes dear, if you wear a bib.”

Darlene's frown at her mother's statement was typical of a child. “Oh, Mommy bibs are for little girls. I’m a big one now.”

Stepping into the bright sunshine Jessica brought her hand ostentatiously to shield her eyes from the bright sunlight, but in reality it was to clandestinely wipe the tears from her cheeks. On the way to the car, a heartbroken Jessica looked at Tabitha and said, “Sisters?”

“Yes, I think that will be the best for now. I love both of you two girls and want nothing more than to share my life with you.”

Jessica stared off into space for the longest time before resuming their conversation. “Tabby, based upon what happened last night, it's obvious that you still have womanly needs and desires. What happens to us when those urges become overwhelming?”

Ignoring the fact that she had been the one to enter Jessica's bed, Tabitha attempted to deflect some of the responsibility. “Don’t lay that all at my doorstep. You were a wild woman yourself last night. If those urges become too strong, we will go pick up a pair of brothers and double date."

Jessica made a scrunchy face and answered, “I would prefer a brother and his sister?”

At that moment, Samantha was enveloped in a cloud of dark smoke and a thunderous voice said “Come home now”

Within seconds Samantha found herself in a clearing in the Black Forest. The Witches Council had been convened.

Samantha found herself on trial for maliciously interfering with mortals. Her defense of trying to right wrongs was considered and rejected. After a brief recess, the Council reconvened and pronounced sentence. Samantha was to lose all of her powers and would have to live out her life as a mortal male. Samantha was stoic at losing her powers but collapsed and pleaded that her banishment as a male was cruel and unusual punishment. When her words fell on deaf ears, his wails of anguish could be heard for miles.

Sam found himself on a transatlantic flight in tourist class sitting behind a mother with two wailing infants that never stopped crying for the entire flight.

@ @ @ @

Sam made his way via taxi to Tabitha’s front door. He knocked and waited for it to open, unsure of his reception.

Tabitha opened the door and took in the stranger on her doorstep, she gave him the once-over and said, “Yes, can I help you?”

“Tabby, it’s me Samantha, your old roommate.”

“I'm sorry. I don’t know what kind of joke you’re trying to pull but you’re not Samantha."

He asked, "Can’t I come just for a minute and explain?”

Tabitha started to close the door and stopped, “You do remind me of someone. Is there any chance you are related to my ex-husband Darrin? You do have his eyes and his chin.”

She showed him to their family room and went to make coffee and secured a kitchen knife in the folds of her skirt just in case. Jessica walked in having just put her daughter down for a nap. Sam jumped up and exclaimed, "Jessica! It's me! Please tell me you remember.”

Jessica stopped at the doorway, not wanting to get any closed to the man than she had to. “Oh I remember you. You made me do terrible, revolting things to your manhood.”

“Don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy it. I saw the passion in your eyes.” Sam's approach to the conversation immediately took it in the worst possible direction.

Sam's response was typical of most chauvinist pigs she had dealt with. “I’ll concede that, of all the pricks I’ve had the misfortune of meeting, yours was the most magnificent. Or maybe it seemed that way because you were my first. So Mister Magnificent prick, what do you call yourself?”

"Tabitha thinks I look like Darrin so that is as good a name as any. I'm really glad that you remember me. Please tell Tabitha who I am.”

Jessica frowned at the man in front her. “Why would I do that Darrin? You’re a disgusting pig, just as the original version was. And I should know.”

“Oh, come on. You sure seemed to enjoy it at the time. I am in this form for good. I can show you a real good time if you will let me. I know things that will drive you wild.”

“I’m sorry buster, but that boat has sailed. I am a lipstick lesbian and loving it. I find guys and their junk nauseating.”

Tabitha returned with three mugs of steaming coffee. They all sat and drank as the stranger told his tale of witchcraft.

When he was through Tabitha showed him out and said, "Don’t ever come back here. I think you need professional help with that fairy tale. It is none of my business but with that story ABC might be interested in making it a television series."

up
88 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos