An Assessment of the GIRL Program

Printer-friendly version

An Assessment of the G.I.R.L Program

By Seaweed Smells

The GIRL Program (Guys Inducted in to a Realigned Lifestyle) is the brainchild of Karla Bancroft, founder and CEO of the revolutionary Genderswap technology. Karla realized that young male offenders facing long or repeated custodial sentences would be better off if they could be rehabilitated and then enabled to start totally new lives back in society as women. Her concern led to the development of the GIRL Program.

Contents
1. Background
2. The GIRL Program
3. Facilities
4. The G.I.R.L Program explained Step by Step
5. Camera Programming
6. The types of Programming
7. Duties and Classes
8. Comments from the Lifestyle Coaches
9. Dream Girl Selection
10. Case Studies
11. Case 1 - A Typical Report produced by a Lifestyle Coach
Subject: Robyn Elizabeth Fernlow (formerly Roger Allen Fernlow)
12. Case 2 — a testimony from a graduate of the GIRL Program
Subject: Susan Anita Druce (formerly Barry Arthur Druce)
13. Summary

Background
The GIRL Program (Guys Inducted in to a Realigned Lifestyle) is the brainchild of Karla Bancroft, founder and CEO of the revolutionary Genderswap technology. Karla realized that young male offenders facing long or repeated custodial sentences would be better off if they could be rehabilitated and then enabled to start totally new lives back in society as women. Her concern led to the development of the GIRL Program.

The G.I.R.L Program
The GIRL program runs for two months at the Genderswap Surfer’s Paradise Complex located in the hinterland of the Gold Coast in SE Queensland and caters to young offenders from all states of Australia. Offenders are referred to the program at the discretion of the Courts subject to appeal. A full description of the GIRL Program and its goals is explained to each offender. An offender has seven days in which to lodge an appeal. Current figures show that only 3% of appeals are successful.

Once referred to the program young offenders (clients) are transported to the site by the State authorities. The program starts each Saturday morning and lasts for eight weeks. The maximum number of clients treated per month is 112. The maximum number of clients staying in the complex at any one time is 224.

There are eight lifestyle coaches. One lifestyle coaches looks after 28 clients for the eight week period. Their role is to assist the clients in achieving the goals of the program and to help clients thru any struggles they are facing.

Facilities
Accommodation
There are four clients per unit with all four commencing the GIRL program at the same time. There are eight units per block. The lifestyle coaches live in the eighth units. The units have four bedrooms with ensuites, a main lounge room, a spacious kitchen plus one bathroom and a separate toilet and a laundry. A sundeck at the back leads to the communal pool courtyard and luxurious tropical gardens that surround each unit.

Games Rooms
These are spread throughout the complex and include pinball machines, arcade games and pool tables. They are very popular with the clients.

Library and CD/DVD Shop
An extensive library and CD/DVD shop provide clients with a large selection of books, music and movies from all genres. Clients are encouraged to read extensively during their stay especially while sun baking around the pool or beach. A small range of R and XXX rated books and movies are available. MP3 players are free and may be kept at the end of the program.

Beach and Pools
The nearby private beach is protected from strong swell and is for the exclusive use of the clients. Extensive tropical gardens ensure the privacy of clients. Public yachts and boats are restricted from the area. Several pools are located around each set of units. Some are surrounded by luxurious tropical gardens and courtyards.

Gym
A state of the art gym is available 24/7 for all clients. Four full time personal trainers ensure that clients use the exercise machines in a safe manner.

Bars
The bars are located in the courtyards near each pool. All are open from lunch time (1pm) each day until midnight. Alcohol limits are observed so clients can remain focused on the program tasks.

An evening disco operates on Wednesday and Saturday nights in the largest bar. Clients are encouraged to attend both nights.

Restaurant
A high class restaurant is open for lunch and dinner every night. It caters for clients and staff. An open air courtyard section extends into the tropical garden located at the north end of the pool. Clients may only use the restaurant once each week and must book.

Shops
Several shops are located adjacent to the main bar. These cater for the needs of the clients and include:
- A large well stocked boutique that has all types of dresses, skirts and tops plus jeans and shorts, bikinis and jewellery.
- A lingerie shop that has an extensive range of lingerie, slips and nightgowns plus stockings, cosmetics and hair care products.
- A well stocked shoe shop with an extensive range from high heels thru to sports sneakers.
- A hair dresser allows clients to experiment with hair styles (includes manicurists).
- A well stocked supermarket that caters for clients cooking needs.

Computer Network
Each unit contains five networked computers. These are located in each bedroom plus one in the lounge room. Clients are encouraged to use them to record their personal diaries and to store photos and to speak to friends in other units. They also contain a great amount of helpful information on make up tips, hair care, fashion, cooking and personal hygiene. Each client’s timetable and work roster is available online plus contact details for the many lifestyle coaches who assist with the transition into their new life style.

The G.I.R.L Program explained Step by Step
The program lasts for eight weeks and involves several steps.

Step 1
Registration
Each client is photographed, given an ID card and allocated to a unit. Any established friendship with other clients is used to determine unit allocation. The use of Genderswap technology at this point ensures that all clients will comply with the Program’s rules and ensure there will be no attempts to escape. Twenty eight clients enroll every Saturday.

Step 2
Initial Transformation
Once registration is complete clients are 100% compliant with staff orders. All handcuffs and manacles are removed and clients are placed in the bar or games rooms until their names are called. Alcohol consumption is minimal due to the programming received during the registration process.

Clients are called four at a time according to their unit allocation. They are led to the transformation room which is located at the western end of the main complex. Once in the room the clients are introduced to their lifestyle coaches who will work with them for the duration of the program. At this point the clients are quite nervous about their impending change of sex.

The transformation process
- Clients are transformed according to their age with the oldest processed first.
- The client is asked to remove all of their clothing, ear rings, piercings and watches.
- The client stands on the marked floor space and faces the floor to ceiling mirror.
- The Genderswap process commences with a holographic image of a girl appearing between the client and the wall mirror.
- The image faces the client so they can see what the girl looks like.
- The image then rotates 180 degrees and moves towards the client.
- Once fully meshed with the client the Genderswap commences.
- The transformation process takes approximately one minute and ten seconds.
- When the Genderswap is completed the client is assisted back to their chair by their lifestyle coach.
- Most clients require assistance due to the shock of being transformed into a girl.
- Once seated the next client is Genderswapped.
- All clients are silent and remain seated during the four transformations (due to programming received in the registration process)

Transformation Criteria
- Client’s age must be between 16 and 21 years
- Clients under 18 years of age must have parental permission — this is granted by most parents who quickly realize the GIRL Program offers the best long term solution for their son’s future well being.
- Clients guilty of racial crimes or rape are given an ethnic and cultural transformation as part of their punishment (accent and some cultural traditions) — the majority are transformed into Asian girls.
- Clients can only be reduced in age - hence a 16 year old client cannot become an 18 year old girl.

The appearance of each girl
- The appearance of each girl is randomly determined by the Genderswap process.
- Most girls (approx. 95%) are reasonably attractive with bust cup sizes ranging from A to C — the majority start with B cups.
- Approximately 5% of the girls are very attractive with C cup breasts and well proportioned hourglass figures.
- A small number of girls are created this way in order for them to act as an incentive to the other girls to fully commit themselves to the goals of the program (explained to the clients in Step 4).

Step 3
Bras and Panties, Skirts and Dresses
- Once all four clients are genderswapped their lifestyle coach leads them to a nearby clothing rack where they are introduced to their first experience with girl’s clothing.
- At this point they are allowed to speak — no swearing occurs due to the earlier programming.
- Understandably, clients have many questions — their lifestyle coaches tell them that all of their questions will be answered once they are settled in their unit.
- The clients are then handed their clothing and told to get dressed.
- Clothing at this early phase is kept plain and simple — usually denim skirts and cotton tops or simple dresses. The lingerie ranges from plain white cotton bras and panties thru to very feminine lace bras and thongs.
- Shoes are usually low heeled but some of the shorter girls may have to wear two or three inch heels.
- The other girls will usually have to assist these clients as the lifestyle coach leads them to their unit.
- At this stage the initial shock of the transformation subsides due to programming received during the Genderswap process

Step 4
The Units
- Clients are placed in their units where a small serving of sandwiches and drinks is waiting for them (clients are hungry after their transformation).
- The lifestyle coach plays a DVD that explains the GIRL program and its objectives.
- Clients remain quiet until the 20 minute DVD is finished.
- The lifestyle coach repeats the main points made on the DVD. Clients are advised that they will never be male again and that over the following two months they are expected to transform their appearances into their perfect dream girls and to fully accept and adapt to their future roles in society as women.
- A computer program will enable them to create an image of their dream girl
- Clients are told they have received some basic programming that will prevent them from trying to escape or injuring third parties.
- Further questions are answered by the lifestyle coach who points out that a FAQ booklet is to be found on the top of the make up tables in their bedrooms. This booklet contains a map of the complex, the timetable for each client and the goals of the program.
- Clients are shown their bed rooms which contain a basic selection of clothing (dresses, skirts, lingerie and shoes, bikinis and shorts and jeans). Cosmetics and hair care and skin care products are found on the make up table located in each bedroom. Full length mirrors allow the clients to view their new figures and check clothing ensembles.
- Clients are allowed to wear jeans or shorts for the first two days and are then expected to wear skirts and dresses on a regular basis.
- All clients must wear skirts or dresses and have their make up and hair done when attending every class
- Clients are expected to work on their cooking skills by taking turns preparing the evening meals for their room mates. One night a week they may eat at the restaurant. These nights are booked so as to avoid over crowding in the restaurant.

Step 5
Use of Cameras
- A digital camera is located in each bedroom on the bedside table
- The lifestyle coach tells the girls they must use the cameras several times a day taking photos of themselves and their flat mates. Both clothed and nude photos are to be taken and downloaded onto their computers.
- Each girl must have at least two changes of clothing every day with each change being photographed from nude to fully clothed.
- These photos enable the girls to see the strengths and weaknesses of their current appearance. Are their breasts too small or just right? Is their bottom nice and curvy? How good do their legs look? What clothes suit them? How good is their make up and hair?
- All photos downloaded are accessible by all other clients thru the computer network. Photos will detail the name and unit number of each girl for encouragement and appearance suggestions by other clients and room mates.
- Girls are expected to use the chat room facility each day to encourage other girls regarding their appearance, make up, hair and clothing.

Camera programming
The regular use of the digital cameras is foundational for the success of the GIRL program.
Each camera contains some Genderswap technology. Whenever a camera is turned on this technology randomly selects a behavioural program that will influence the client(s) looking into the camera at the time of the photo. A new photo generates a new program. None of the clients are advised that they are being programmed thru the use of the cameras. Clients must keep the cameras with them in their hand bags at all times and are expected to take many photos each day of themselves and other clients.

The programs
The programs influence client’s attitudes towards their appearance, physical attributes, clothing, make up, sexual orientation and gender and socializing.

Initial programming
This programming occurs for all new clients in the order listed below.
1. Client identifies and accepts the fact that they are now a girl and will not be male again. This is the very first programming received with the first group photo taken by the lifestyle coach when she is about to leave the unit.

2. Posing for the camera is fun and sexy. It allows a girl to correctly assess her appearance from all angles so she can become the pretty girl she desires to be. This is the second piece of programming and ensures further programming will occur on a daily basis.

3. Client decides to make the most of being a girl and decides to become as pretty as possible by using the technology and classes that are available.

4. Client decides after wearing their third dress/skirt and top that wearing girl’s clothing is not so bad after all. In fact it is quite enjoyable and feels sexy.

5. Client decides after wearing their second set of bras and panties that wearing lingerie is enjoyable and sexy.

6. Wearing make up is an essential part of being a girl and is worth the effort. It makes the client feel very feminine and sexy and so they decide to make every effort to become an expert in putting on make up.

This initial programming is completed by the evening of the first day for all clients. From this point onwards clients begin to blossom in all aspects of their femininity as they willingly embrace their new lifestyle.

Ongoing Programming
The following programs are randomly generated whenever a camera is turned on and used. This ensures a variation in the feminine development of each client and ensures the clients do not realize they are being programmed.

Wearing programs
These programs make the clients feel sexy, feminine and attractive when wearing dresses, skirts and lingerie. They impart a sense of femininity, self worth, happiness and contentment to the client.

- Wearing girl’s clothes is fun and enjoyable
- Wearing skirts and dresses is fun and enjoyable
- Wearing bras and panties makes a girl feel very attractive and feminine
- Wearing thongs is a real pleasure and very sexy
- Wearing stockings and pantyhose makes a girl feel sexy and feminine
- Wearing a bikini is fun since it enables a girl to show off her figure —especially her legs, butt and boobs
- Wearing tight jeans and shorts is fun and sexy since they highlight a girls butt and her long legs
- Wearing slips and nightgowns makes a girl feel very feminine and sexy
- Wearing high heels is fun and enjoyable and shows off a girl’s long legs
- The client decides that wearing high heels helps her feminine appearance and sexy walk

Appearance programs - attachments
- Hair styling and grooming is fun and enjoyable
- Wearing hair ribbons is fun and sexy
- Ear rings feel good and make a girl look very attractive
- Wearing eyeliner, eye shadow, eye liner and mascara is fun and sexy
- Having trimmed eye brows is sexy and makes a girl look very feminine
- Wearing lipstick and lip gloss is fun and makes a girl look sexy
- Wearing foundation and blush is sexy and fun
- Wearing perfume is enjoyable and makes a client feel very feminine
- Nail polish is an essential part of every girl’s appearance

Appearance programs — physical
- Girls have very sexy figures and therefore it is sexy being a girl
- Having breasts is very enjoyable, sexy and fun
- Having a vagina is wonderful since it is a source of great sexual pleasure
- Having long smooth legs is sexy and fun
- Having an hour glass figure is sexy and fun
- Having a curvy butt is sexy and fun
- Having a pretty face is sexy and fun
- Having lovely big eyes and long eye lashes is sexy and fun
- Having long hair is sexy and pleasurable and fun
- Having a narrow waist is sexy and fun
- Having periods is bearable

Sexual programs

- Clients are sexually attracted to men (only occurs in the last days of the program)
- Client enjoys sex as a girl
- Client enjoys masturbation
- Client enjoys intercourse
- Client enjoys giving blow jobs (only occurs in the very last days of the program)
- Client enjoys various sexual positions
- Client enjoys cunnilinguis
- Client enjoys stripping
- Client enjoys having their breasts licked, sucked, fingered and rubbed
- Using dildos and vibrators is very enjoyable

Orientaion
- Lesbian (programming for all clients for the duration of the GIRL Program)
- Heterosexual (only occurs in the very last days of the program)
- Bi sexual (only upon request at the end of the program)

Miscellaneous programming
- Shopping for girl’s clothing, makeup, shoes and jewelry is fun
- Having showers and bubble baths is very sensuous for girls
- Cooking is fun and enjoyable
- House cleaning is fun and enjoyable
- Gossiping with other girls is heaps of fun
- Reading women’s magazines is fun and informative
- An interest in reading and movies
- Flirting with men is fun (only occurs in the last days of the program)
- Being checked out by men is fun (only occurs in the last days of the program)
- A desire to be married to an attractive man and becoming a mother (only occurs in the last days of the program).

Repeat programming
Since the clients have their cameras with them and many group photos are taken some doubling up of programming regularly occurs for most clients. Repeat programming reinforces the influence of the doubled up program — for example a client who receives two or more repeats of the ‘Wearing skirts and dresses is fun and enjoyable’ program will focus on wearing skirts and dresses as much as possible and receive at least double the fun and enjoyment.

Repeat programming tends to occur more frequently during the first week. This fact explains why some clients adapt to their new lifestyle far quicker than others. The programming history for each client is automatically recorded whenever a photo is taken. This enables the quality of the GIRL Program to be accurately assessed since problem areas are easily identified and fixed.

Lifestyle coaches’ cameras are set to give one type of programming for each photo they take. For example they can set their cameras to give five types of programming with five successive photos or the same program may be repeated five times.. The coaches monitor each clients programming on a daily basis and then arrange private or group photo sessions. This is a very effective way to program clients especially those lagging in development due to missing out on key programs. Further photos taken by friends and room mates reinforce the programming received from the coaches. At the end of the first and second months a report is produced for each client that details what programming they have received and what is lacking. The lifestyle coaches then take sets of photos for each of their clients until all of the programming is received by the end of the ninth week.

The clients who receive repeated physical programming (physical) tend to create dream girls with extremely feminine figures (hour glass figures with D or DD breast sizes, narrow waists and curvy bottoms that join long smooth legs). These girls are the head turners and become very popular when back in society.

Clients receiving repeated physical programming (attachments) quickly become very feminine in their appearance and behavior. These clients soon develop an aura of femininity that enhances their attractiveness and successful return to society. Data reveals many of these girls are engaged within six months of completing the program.

Duties and Classes
During the first week new clients are scheduled to attend morning make up and hair care classes which run from 9am to 1pm with a morning tea break at 11am. Feminine hygiene and skin care is also covered during this time. It is compulsory for all clients to wear dresses or skirts and tops to these classes. These classes run from Monday thru to Friday.

Although make up skills could be programmed this approach helps establish new friendships and helps the clients accept their new gender roles. Class sizes are limited to 28 with clients working in pairs. Clients must team up with some one from another unit within their block (not a room mate) and are encouraged to meet up with them in the afternoons and evenings for further make up practice and trying on new dresses and skirts etc.

After the first week new clients are rostered for completing four hours of duties per day. These are feminine in nature and include secretarial and administrative work, working in the supermarket, restaurant kitchen duties, staffing the boutique and lingerie shop or bar and waitressing work. Dress is to be appropriate to the duties rostered. Clients work four hours a day five days a week for the duration of the GIRL Program.

The remainder of the time is free for socializing, relaxing by the pool or beach and becoming used to living as females. Clients are expected to do their own washing, cooking and house keeping. Lifestyle coaches check each client’s activities in these areas. The coaches also use hidden cameras in each unit for assessment purposes.

At the commencement of the last month clients are presented with a selection of careers they may choose from and receive programming for. This ensures all clients move straight into employment when they graduate from the GIRL Program. Where a shortage of workers exists for a particular career a majority of clients are programmed with the appropriate skills and referred to places of employment for that career. At the current date graduating clients are filling a shortfall in nursing and teaching positions across Australia.

Contact with Associates & Visiting Times
After the first two weeks clients are allowed to send emails and photos to friends, relatives and parents. The receipt of such tends to trigger visits by the parents in order to see the changes first hand.

Parents, friends and relatives may visit the clients at any time after the second week. Visiting times are restricted to weekends. Other times must be arranged with the lifestyle coaches. Visitors must allow clients to complete their four hours of duties each day. The remoteness of the complex (Far North Queensland just north of Cairns) tends to keep visitor numbers low. However some parents have been known to holiday in the area for the last week of the program so their new daughter can return home with them.

Response to the GIRL Program
The following comments are drawn from several sources. These include the assessment of data collected over the first twelve months of the program and reports written by the lifestyle coaches plus diaries and comments from the clients. During this period 1,344 clients were processed. Follow up of clients after completing the program is also included.

Comments from the lifestyle coaches
The lifestyle coaches closely monitor all clients in their care. They check that clients are progressing in the program, are socializing and generally enjoying themselves as they learn about their new lifestyle. Coaches report very few emotional problems arising and are convinced this is due to the effectiveness of the initial programming. Coaches check the type and degree of programming received by each client every day. Coaches may decide to give some clients specific programming and will use their own cameras to achieve this.

The most frequent programs added by coaches are:
- Shopping for girl’s clothing, makeup, shoes and jewelry is fun
- Gossiping with other girls about girly stuff is heaps of fun
- Cooking is fun and enjoyable and is a source of pride and contentment
- House cleaning is fun and enjoyable
- Reading women’s magazines is fun and informative

Most coaches program all of their clients with the above points during the first week when photos are taken in the make up classes. They have discovered this approach speeds up the socializing and ongoing femininity of the clients.

Response to the Initial transformation
The GIRL program is proving to be very effective. So far all clients have responded to the initial transformation and programming without any problems. Clients are in a state of shock immediately after their transformation but this quickly passes due to the programming received immediately after their transformation. The clients quickly accept their new gender status and busy themselves with the scheduled classes. The repeat programming that every client receives during the first two days ensures there is a speedy development in their femininity. The majority of clients show a desire to become the girl of their dreams after the first two weeks. Most clients have transformed to their dream girls by the end of the sixth week. Minor improvements in their dream girl appearance are permitted up the end of the eighth week. As a result some very attractive and pretty girls graduate from the program.

Escape and violence
No client has ever tried to escape nor is there any swearing or physical violence evident. This is an excellent result and vindicates the effectiveness of the program.

Class Attendance
The make up and hair care classes are compulsory for new clients. No clients have missed classes except for 11 instances of sickness. With the completion of this class clients persistently use make up and show a real joy in wearing it. Also, many clients start experimenting with various types of hair styles and visit the hairdressers for the first time.

The friendships formed during these classes last beyond graduation. Several clients end up living and working together. The friendships also help clients achieve their goals as they encourage each other with their transition into beautiful women.

Coping with problems
Clients seek assistance from the lifestyle coaches when they encounter problems in their new gender roles. The problems appear to be few in number with the most frequent being coping with periods, frustration with cooking skills and the gossiping and cattiness of other clients.

Dream girl selection
The lifestyle coaches give tips and guidance to the clients as they develop the appearance of their dream girl. The selections of past graduates are online and provide a useful starting point for clients who are having trouble getting started. No exact copies of previous dream girls are permitted but these may be used as a basis for a new girl. Clients must create their own unique dream girl. Clients who received an ethnic transformation must remain within the boundaries of their new ethnicity. Most of the girls in the GIRL Program have transitioned to their dream girl by the sixth week. From that point onwards the dream girls settle down into their new life styles and practice their cooking, make up skills and becoming familiar with the pleasures of the female lifestyle.

A Typical Report produced by a lifestyle coach
A report is produced for every client by their lifestyle coach
They give the following details:
- A table that lists the date of programming and the type
- The observable effect on a client’s behaviour and attitudes due to new programming
- client’s daily duties completed
- problems discussed with the lifestyle coach
- Turning points — these are the critical dates where a client makes a sudden jump in their ongoing femininity.
- Date of dream girl creation and development
- Date of transformation to dream girl
- Lesbian activity commences
- Shopping and socialization with other girls
- Make up skills levels achieved
- Cooking skills develop
- House cleaning skills
- Hair care and hygiene
- Date of first period

CASE STUDIES
Two case studies are provided. The first is a typical report submitted by a lifestyle coach. The second case is a testimony from one of the graduates.

Case one — a lifestyle coach report

Lifestyle Coach : Anita Flower
My approach to the clients in my care is different to most of the other lifestyle coaches. Rather than a gradual increase in the extent of the programming I prefer to give my girls a large amount of programming within the first week. I believe this gives my girls a speedier and more effective transition into their new lifestyles since they receive a much larger percentage of repeat programming over the three month period.

A high amount of repeat programming multiplies the girls desire to become very feminine all areas of their behaviour and appearance. Research has shown that my clients graduate from the program with very strong female attitudes and determined to make the most of their new lives as women.

Subject: Robyn Elizabeth Fernlow (formerly Roger Allen Fernlow)

Age: 21

GIRL Program Id. No. 154-2007

Background
Roger Fernlow was part of the second induction of clients. He was a long term offender found guilty of a double murder. He did not appeal his sentencing to the GIRL Program.
Whilst on remand he was further charged with two cases of assault on fellow cell mates and deemed to be a violent offender.

Week One
Initial transformation
Roger’s initial transformation proceeded smoothly. He appeared very nervous until his ID and registration was completed. From that point forward he was much calmer thanks to the effectiveness of the programming and obeyed all instructions.

The initial transformation for each client is randomly selected by the computer. Roger was transformed into a very pretty girl with small perky B cup breasts and an attractive hour glass figure. Robyn’s hair was thick and wavy and her legs were long and slim (see photos). Her long legs were enhanced by her height (5’8”). Robyn showed some signs of shock but settled down after her closest friend and room mate was genderswapped.

Since all four room mates were convicted murderers and their violence was well known amongst the other clients I decided to use the four as leading examples of the benefits to be obtained by fully embracing the GIRL program. Hence they received the complete initial programming during the first photo session in the unit with me. The girl’s cameras were also set to randomly choose another program after each photo thus ensuring all four received a large amount of programming within the first few hours.

The steps given during the photo session were:
1. Client identifies and accepts the fact that they are now a girl and will not be male again.
2. Posing for the camera is fun and sexy and enables a girl to correctly assess her appearance from all angles so she can become the pretty girl she desires to be. This is the second piece of programming and ensures further programming will occur on a daily basis.
3. Client decides to make the most of being a girl and decides to become as pretty as possible by using the technology and classes that are available.
4. Client decides after wearing their third dress/skirt and top that wearing girl’s clothing is not so bad after all. In fact it is quite enjoyable and sexy.
5. Client decides after wearing their second set of bras and panties that wearing lingerie is enjoyable and sexy.
6. Wearing make up is an essential part of being a girl and is worth the effort. It makes the client feel very feminine and sexy and so they decide to make every effort to become an expert in putting on make up.

After a brief exploration of the grounds and lunch at the cafeteria Robyn and her three roomies stocked up on jewellery, cosmetics and hair care products and then spent the afternoon back in their unit learning basic make up skills. Interestingly all of them remained in their denim skirts and tops. The attention given to learning make up skills indicates the effectiveness of Step 6 Make Up Programming.

Robyn wore make up and a lovely ankle length pink skirt and matching pink jacket to the restaurant for the evening meal. After a short time at the bar chatting with other girls Robyn spent the rest of the evening reading about make up tips on her computer.

The morning monitoring check the next day revealed Robyn had also received the following programs:

Miscellaneous Programming
- Shopping for girl’s clothing, makeup, shoes and jewelry is fun (repeat x 3)
- Gossiping with other girls is heaps of fun (repeat x 2)
- Using dildos and vibrators is very enjoyable

Wearing Programs
- Wearing skirts and dresses is fun and enjoyable (repeat x 3)
- Wearing bras and panties makes a girl feel very attractive and feminine
(repeat X 4)
- Wearing high heels is fun and enjoyable and shows off a girl’s long legs

Appearance programs — physical
- Having long hair is sexy and pleasurable and fun
- Girls have very sexy figures and therefore it is sexy being a girl (repeat x 2)
- Having an hour glass figure is sexy and fun
- Having a curvy butt is sexy and fun
- Having a narrow waist is sexy and fun (repeat x 2)

Appearance programs - attachments
- Hair styling and grooming is fun and enjoyable
- Wearing eyeliner, eye shadow, eye liner and mascara is fun and sexy (repeat x 5)
- Wearing foundation and blush is sexy and fun (repeat x 3)

Sexual programs
- Client enjoys masturbation (repeat x 3)
- Client enjoys having their breasts licked, sucked, fingered and rubbed
- Using dildos and vibrators is very enjoyable

Robyn is well on the way to becoming a very happy girl who enjoys all aspects of her femininity. Her interest in cosmetics and make up skills is due to the repeat Appearance Programs received (Wearing eyeliner, eye shadow, eye liner and mascara is fun and sexy (repeat x 5, Wearing foundation and blush is sexy and fun (repeat x 3).

Make Up Class
Robyn has enjoyed this program and has shown excellent progress. She has developed an interest in experimenting with her appearance using various styles of cosmetics and hair styles. She is clearly enjoying herself and is making new friends in the class.

Note
After the first week my reports focus on key points in the development of the girls.
For a detailed report of daily programming received please refer to Appendix One.

Week 2
Robyn continues to develop into a very pretty girl who enjoys wearing short denim skirts and sleeveless tops.
She is now walking comfortably in high heels.
She is starting to show an interest in cooking and house cleaning.
Robyn is spending each afternoon with her friends at the pool or the beach sun baking while reading women’s magazines and books.
She and her roomies spend an hour or so in the bar each evening and are inviting other girls to their unit to watch movies or try on clothing.
She is regularly using the games room, especially the pool tables
She has stocked up her clothing with a selection of skirts, tops and stockings plus some pantyhose and new shoes

Week 3
Robyn is regularly using dildos and masturbating.
She is displaying lesbian tendencies with her roomies.
Robyn has commenced creating her Dream Girl since she now enjoys being a girl and wants to be as pretty as possible.
Her cooking skills are improving.
She is wearing tight jeans and shorts.
She enjoyed working in the bar this week and made more new friends.
She is regularly working out in the gym.

Week 4
Robyn received repeat programming for coping with her first period which is due at the end of the week.
Turning Point — Robyn says seeing her best friend transition into their Dream Girl was a turning point for her. This made her realize she has the opportunity to start a whole new life that would never have happened if she had remained a male.
Robyn has finalized her Dream Girl and will transition to her once her period is finished.
She is enjoying cooking lessons and intends to become an excellent and versatile cook.

Week 5
Robyn finished her period after 5 days — she coped well and accepted that it is part of being female.
Robyn spent the rest of the day shopping for new clothes — dresses, skirts, lingerie, shoes, shorts and jeans, night gowns, cosmetics.
Robyn’s parents visited her during the weekend and expressed their happiness with their new daughter.

Weeks 6 to 8
Dream Girl — Robyn transformed into her dream girl on the Monday morning and is very happy with the result (see large selection of photos at Appendix D). There is usually very little to write up during this period once the majority of clients have transformed into their Dream Girl Most of the dream girls focus on becoming as feminine as possible during the remaining two weeks and fine tuning their cooking skills.

Robyn is no exception to this rule and is becoming very comfortable living as a girl. She is putting a lot of effort into her cooking skills and is thoroughly enjoying herself. She loves wearing make up and experimenting with hair styles.

During this time Robyn received the entire GIRL programming with multiple repeats of all programs. Robyn has completed her duties and has performed them well. She loves wearing sexy lingerie and is building up quite a collection (see photos).

Robyn has selected primary school teaching for her career. She wants to get married, settle down and have children when the right man comes along.

Graduation
Robyn’s parents and her younger sister were present.
Her parents treated their new daughter to a family holiday at one of the major resorts in the Whitsunday’s for two weeks.

Six Month Follow Up
Robyn is now working in a primary school in the Sunshine Coast in Queensland and loves her teaching job. She is dating an accountant she met at the beach and is very happy with her new life. She sends her best wishes to all of the staff and promises to send photos of her wedding day. She says the GIRL Program is the best thing that has ever happened to her.

Case 2 — a testimony from a graduate of the GIRL Program

Subject: Susan Anita Druce (formerly Barry Arthur Druce)

Age: 21

GIRL Program Id. No. 164-2007

Hi, my name is Susan Druce. I am a graduate of the GIRL Program and this is my testimony.

Background
I come from the Bondi area of Sydney where I had lived for all of my teenage years. Before my incarceration I was completing a degree in architecture. I had well off parents and was quite happy with my life. I would spend each weekend hanging out down at Bondi beach with my friends where we would surf and check out the many hot girls that Bondi attracts.

My mates and I would hang down at the south end near the rocks and enjoy the scenery. Bondi attracts heaps of visitors each year who don’t really know what they’re doing when they go for a swim. Many of the visitors are foreigners such as Japanese, Lebanese, Indian and Chinese and a fair number of these girls are real stunners.

That’s what led to our offence. One Sunday morning we were hanging in our spot when a small group of Asian guys and girls arrived and settled just near us. There were four guys and four very pretty girls. Needless to say we were soon checking out the girls as they stripped to their bikinis and stretched out on their towels while their boyfriends went for a swim.

Two of the girls were checking us out so Tom and I moved in and started talking to them. These babes were great conversationalists. When their boyfriends returned we stayed with them and kept talking. One of the guys got pretty angry with us and told us to move on. We ignored him since the girls clearly wanted to continue their conversation with us. So we asked them to come over to our group.

That’s when things got out of hand. Two of the Asian guys took offence at our invitation with one throwing a punch at Tom who hit right back. The rest of the Asian guys went for Tom. Then it was on for everyone. Within a few seconds all of my mates were involved.

After a few minutes we also received extra help from some of the locals who we surfed with. However the Asian guys also got some help from a nearby group of men. The result of the brawl was not good for any one. Several guys ended up with stab wounds and broken limbs. All twenty of us were charged with brawling and involved in a melee plus a string of other charges. Some of the guys were charged with attempted murder including myself and Tom. The girls never came to our defense. They claimed we had been harassing them to the point their boyfriends had to intervene. None of our witnesses were believed. The crime was deemed to be racially motivated. All of us were found guilty and referred to the GIRL Program.

None of us appealed since three months in the program and then back on the streets had to be better than a minimum of five to ten years in jail. We were horrified when we were given details about what went on in the GIRL Program. I mean the name itself seemed pretty weird. Guys Inducted into a Realigned Lifestyle. Surely they were joking? They were not really going to turn us into girls were they? Our parents seemed to think they were going to do just that. None of us appealed. It was made very clear to us that there was no point.

The GIRL Program
The following comments are extracts from my diary plus comments written when I was asked to write this testimony.

My initial genderswap
Thankfully they kept all four of us together for which I was grateful. I would not have got thru the first day without the support of my friends. Our manacles were released after our registration and ID photos. We then spent some pleasant time in the bar having a drink. That blew us away and made us decide that the GIRL Program was definitely the better choice for us even if it meant we would become girls. We figured with our rich parents we could pay to change back at a later date. A very pretty lady called out our names and introduced herself as Sally, our lifestyle coach. She led us away to a room that had one whole wall of floor to ceiling mirrors.

Sally had us sit down in a small semi circle of lounge chairs while she talked to a blonde sitting at a fairly large computer console that looked like some type of mixing board. There were two attractive girls operating nearby cameras. My name was called first. Sally told me to undress and to remove my watch. Amazingly I obeyed her without any hesitation and stepped onto the large shiny steel disc laying on the floor just out from the mirrored wall. I was not happy being nude in front of everyone.

A holograph of a nude Asian girl suddenly appeared in front of me. That freaked me about big time. I was expecting to become a really attractive blonde surfer girl. I watched the image rotate until it was in front of the mirror and then it started drifting towards me. Despite wanting to get out of its way I remained where I was while the image merged with my body. The sight that greeted me in the mirror was bizarre. The image was basically I except where bits of the girl stuck out from me. For example her breasts were peeking out from my belly while her face was attached to my chest, at least those parts of her face that you could see. The legs were a total mismatch as was her long black hair which covered my throat. I had no idea what was going on.

Once the image was merged a tingling started up all over my body and a bright red misty light appeared all over my body. I watched myself in the mirror as I was bathed in the colours of the rainbow. Once the purple colour faded the whole process repeated itself. By the third cycle I realized a couple of changes were happening to me. One, my height was steadily decreasing and two, the girl’s image was becoming more prominent while I seemed to be disappearing. By the fifth cycle I knew what was happening. I was being replaced by the girl. When the seventh cycle finished all I could see in the mirror was the girl.

I staggered forward towards the mirror and stared at myself. I was the Asian girl. One of the staff led me slowly back to my chair where I sat down next to Tom who was staring at me like I was the plague. After my three friends were also transformed into Asian girls Sally led us to a nearby table where our clothes were waiting for us.

My clothes were a short pinkish skirt, a red top that left my belly bare and some white sneakers. I also had some bangles and big round hoop ear rings to wear. Once all of us were dressed Sally led us to our apartment. I felt deeply embarrassed walking along the pathway listening to my clacking shoes. Everything about me felt totally strange. The swishing of my very short skirt and the air swirling up around my legs felt very odd as did my long black hair which felt like it was flopping all over the place. When I spoke to Tom I was surprised to discover that I now spoke English with a very strong Asian accent.

A few minutes later we arrived at our apartment which was set amongst some very nice tropical gardens. We devoured the waiting plate of sandwiches and then watched a DVD which explained the purpose of the GIRL Program. I was devastated. There was no way I wanted to live the rest of my life as a girl — no way!

When Sally told us we would never be men again and were to become a real life version of our dream girl I was horrified. Sally listened to our complaints as she gave us a quick tour of the apartment and then it was time for some photos before she left for the next batch of girls. She took about ten group photos and about five of each of us by ourselves. Before she left she informed us we were now bi lingual and could fluently speak Mandarin, Cantonese, Thai and Japanese. She said when we were alone or with other Asian girls we would speak one of the Asian languages amongst ourselves in preference to English.

After Sally left we sat down in the lounge room, had a few beers and talked about our predicament. To our surprise we spoke fluently in Mandarin. We had no desire to speak English while just the four of us were in the room. All of us agreed we were now stuck as girls and that our best choice was to make the most of the options available to us. It was still better than spending at least the next five years in jail. That meant we were going to become as pretty and as feminine as possible over the next three months. I was surprised how easily Tom and I accepted our situation and chose to run with the program. Tom was now calling himself Michelle. The other two were now going by Melissa and Simone.

Since it was just before lunch time we decided to take a walk around the premises and familiarize ourselves with the layout. We popped our cameras into our handbags after taking a few shots of each other and spent the next hour checking out the location of the class rooms, shops, gym and the various pools and beach. It was like a five star tropical resort. I took a heap of photos including several of the girls posing at various spots. For some reason I was pretty keen to have my photo taken plus take lots of photos of my roomies.

The pool and beach held the most attraction to us. Everywhere we looked there were plenty of very attractive girls either sun baking or swimming. All of them were smiling and joking and were obviously enjoying themselves. Some of them were real stunners especially some of the other Asian girls. We joined the lunch queue and found ourselves a table near the main pool. Some of the girls looked really hot in their skimpy bikinis. We chatted amongst ourselves effortlessly in Thai while we enjoyed the sights. All of us realized we would be wearing bikinis when we hit the pool and beach during the afternoon. That idea prompted us to score a few drinks. This time we drank vodka and orange instead of beer which we realized was too fattening. After all we had to watch our figures.

After posing for a few more photos around the bar and courtyard we headed back to our unit. Once in the unit I headed into my room to see what swimwear I could find. I picked out a handful of ridiculously skimpy bikinis from the ward robe and laid them out on my bed. I finally chose a very skimpy floral set and changed into them after asking Michelle to take a few photos of myself flashing my knickers and striking a few poses in my skirt and top. I wanted to see what I looked like from various angles. Removing my bra was a challenge until I dropped the shoulder straps and turned the thing around.

Once naked I took a quick look at myself in the full length mirror that was next to my make up desk and did some nude posing while Michelle took more photos. I had to admit my face was quite pretty and was well framed by my long thick black hair which hung almost to my waist. My legs were firm and smooth while my waist and hips were nice and curvy. However my breasts were only an B cup although the nipples were quite prominent. Already I wanting larger breasts and knew that they would be the first items dealt with when creating my dream girl. My butt was round and smooth but I would need to see the photos to really have an idea what I looked like from the rear.

I was surprisingly calm considering my situation. For some reason I had accepted my new gender spectacularly well. In fact I was determined to become the best looking and most feminine Asian girl that I could. Strangely my thoughts were now focused on the make up classes. If I was going to be wearing make up all the time then I wanted to become really good at it as quickly as possible so I picked up a few magazines and booklets on make up tips and dropped them into my beach bag along with some sun tan lotion and a large beach towel plus a pair of sunglasses. I decided to forego wearing a dress or skirt and just walk to the pool in my bikini.

By the time we arrived at the main pool I was feeling pretty self conscious about wearing such a skimpy bikini. The fabric of the bottom piece was especially tiny and just covered my new pussy. To make things worse the rear thong strap was now well and truly wedged between my butt cheeks and felt quite uncomfortable. I felt quite naked as I sat down in one of the deck chairs, rubbed some sun tan lotion on me and settled down to read the make up articles. Michelle was not the slightest bit interested in make up and was happily devouring a romance novel she had found in the big bookshelf in our lounge room.

I spent the afternoon alternating between dips in the pool and checking out some of the other girls and reading my make up books which I found quite fascinating. Some of the girls around us were real stunners. Clearly all the girls set out to be as attractive as they possibly could. Of course there were lots more photos of each other. I noticed that after each photo session I felt quite uplifted and excited about being a girl. We returned to the unit late in the afternoon and treated ourselves to a big bubble bath which felt wonderful. By this time I was becoming jealous of Michelle’s rather healthy bust line compared to my meager set of B cups. She was sporting a pair of very attractive C cups which were a lovely cone shape and tapered to her prominent nipples. Already she was enjoying their presence as she ran her soapy fingers over them. She told me she was really enjoying her new body and was very keen to put on some of her new lingerie and a slinky black dress for the night out. I had to admit I had similar thoughts. I wanted to try out some of the make up tips and put on a very sexy looking lace lingerie set.

All of the new girls were going to the restaurant and bar for the evening for a get to know each other night. It was a night exclusively for us new girls. After the bath I put on my sexy lingerie and struck a few more poses before the mirror. I then spent the next 30 minutes putting on my make up. It took several attempts to get it right. Putting the dress on blew me away. Something clicked inside me and made me feel very happy to be a girl.

At 7pm all four of us walked off to the restaurant in our figure hugging dresses and to the sound of our heels clacking on the pathway. I thought all of us looked unbelievable for our first evening out as girls, Asian girls at that. I was looking forward to the night for several reasons. First of all I wanted to see some of our fellow inmates and check out their new appearance and two I wanted to talk to them about how they were coping with their new gender. I knew something odd was going on since none of us were freaking out after having our sex changed. All four of us should have been really angry but instead all of us were enjoying ourselves. I had a suspicion our minds were fiddled with during our genderswap.

The evening was a real blast. I thoroughly enjoyed chatting with Ben and Ian my other main friends within the prison. Both were now rather plain teenage girls who were also quite happy with their new gender. That convinced me that we had received some sort of programming during our genderswap since both guys were strong womanizers and would have been complaining loudly about their new sex..

I only found them because each of us new girls had to stand up and introduce ourselves before the evening meal commenced. We had to give our previous male names and then our new female names. Ben and Ian were now called Tina and Lisa respectively and by the way they clung to each other during the night it was obvious they were thoroughly enjoying each others company, especially when they hid themselves away at the back of the bar and spent some serious time kissing each other.

Michelle and I spent the night chatting to some of the guys we had hung around with during our three months on remand waiting for vacancies in the GIRL program. When not chatting or dancing we amused ourselves by watching the antics of some of the prison heavies. These were the guys who had run our section of the prison using stand over tactics. It was either hand over your gear or get punched out.

Four of the main gang was sitting nearby and from their current appearance and behaviour you would be hard pressed to recognize them. All four were now quite pretty teenage girls who were spending most of the time giggling amongst themselves. The four heavies were dressed in short skirts and low cut tops that displayed their new cleavage every time they leant forward to pick up their drinks. Their girlish laughter was quite loud. Every now and then one of them would rub some more lip stick on their full girly lips or preen themselves before a compact. I thought they looked like some surfer girls out on the town for a good night of fun.

Their behaviour further convinced me that something had been done to change our attitudes and emotions. The four pretty girls in front of us should have been furious with what had been done to them and they should have been hurling threats at those responsible. Instead they were acting like typical teenage girls with a few drinks in them.

I decided to not worry about what may have been done to us and to enjoy myself for the rest of the night. If the GIRL program could change those macho guys in just one day then what hope of resisting the changes did I have? Stuff it I thought, I am enjoying myself for the first time in months so why fight it? From that point onwards the rest of the evening was a real blast.

The Make up Classes
What can I say about the make up classes? They were a real blast. I loved them.
Since it looked like I was going to be stuck as a girl I decided to make the most of it and quickly become the prettiest and most feminine girl I possibly could.

That meant I needed to become pretty good with my make up skills so I threw myself into the make up classes and made an all out effort to become highly skilled in the art of cosmetics. It was fun right from the very start learning about foundation, skin tones and types, eye shadow and its nuances, mascara and lip stick and lip gloss. Not too mention plucking eye brows, lip liner, eye brow pencils and nail polish.

Wow, there was just so much to learn. By the third day my confidence level was way up. Michelle, Tina and Lisa, Melissa and Simone were also getting right into things. All of us were thoroughly enjoying ourselves and looking pretty sexy after each session. Of course it helped that we were expected to dress up for each class and encouraged to try out different hair styles. I discovered that I liked mucking around with my hair and wearing ribbons and scrunchies. I also got right into the earring thing and after a few days had quite a large collection. After the morning session all of the girls from our class would have lunch together where we would compliment each other and swap notes on what we had learned.

By Wednesday everyone in the class was into having their photos taken after each new application of make up. The photo taking usually spilled over into lunch time where lots of group photos were the norm. All of us were enjoying ourselves. By day four Michelle said becoming a girl was the best thing that had happened to her. She told me she loved her feminine figure and wearing sexy lingerie and skirts. She had decided to start working on her dream girl appearance once the make up classes had finished since she wanted to become her dream girl as fast as she was allowed to.

I think the evening of sex we ended up having after the Wednesday night disco pushed her over the edge. I was also well on the way to admitting that I loved being a girl as well. I think the vibrator Michelle used on me and her eating out my pussy until I had some mind blowing orgasms had something to do with my opinion.

We spent each afternoon lounging around the pool or the beach with a session in the gym from about 4pm each day. Seeing all of us decked out in our skimpy leotards and tight bright thongs was a real turn on for all of us. Being naked amongst a bunch of beautiful girls in the spa after the gym was not too bad either!

Near the end of the make up week Michelle and I started having regular sex together once we got back to our unit. Of course that meant another wash was required so luxurious bubble baths after our love making soon became the norm. I discovered that I loved having my nipples sucked and rubbed followed by some serious attention given to my clit. I knew now why some girls get rather noisy during sex.

Week 2

We were given our duty roster at the beginning of this week. I started off working in the supermarket morning shift from 8am to 12 noon. Michelle scored work in the courtyard bar and cafeteria as a waitress and bar girl. Her shift went from 12 noon to 4pm.

My duties included packing all the bread deliveries and milk. Once they were out of the way I worked on the express check out for the rest of the morning. I was allowed to chat away to everyone I served which meant I got to meet lots of new people. By the end of the week I had made out with one of the dream girls who was really hot in bed. Michelle scored with her flat mate. These girls taught us some new things to do in bed.

After lunch which was usually served to me by Michelle I spent the afternoon hanging around the pool area, talking to other girls and watching Michelle work. She spent her mornings with a gym session and some solid bikini time.

By the end of week two both of us were really comfortable as Asian girls and were thoroughly enjoying ourselves. I discovered that I loved wearing short little mini skirts and thongs. Plus my make up skills were becoming almost second nature. Both of us started working on our dream girl’s appearances which turned out to be a bit harder than we expected. There were just too many selections we could choose from. During the evenings we practiced our cooking skills, tidied our unit and then watched a movie with a few of our friends or continued working on our dream girls appearance.

Weeks 3 to 4
By this time I was well and truly settled into my new life as a girl. I just loved the huge variety of clothing I could now wear from curve hugging shorts and jeans, loose or tight mini skirts to cocktail dresses and clubbing gear. And the variety in the tops was just as huge with tube tops, different styles of t shirts and blouses. The variety was never ending.

Playing dress up and posing for hundreds of photos was a real buzz. I now had a very large collection of photos of myself posing in lingerie, corsets, stockings and bikinis. All of us were quite a bunch of posers. It seemed we were taking photos of each other on the hour no matter where we were whether it was the bar, the gym, the pool or beach or clubbing or at work. We took our cameras with us wherever we went. All of us got a real high from having our photos taken.

Of course wherever we went there were always lots of other girls who wanted us to take their photos as well. That always led to them taking photos of us. After four weeks our online collection was huge. The photos were always listed by Unit number followed by the name of the occupant. Thankfully a program in the each camera automatically labeled each photo and identified those in the photo.

Photos could be searched by date, unit number or person’s name. Our lifestyle coaches selected our best photos from each day and placed them in a special display folder. This was a handy way to check out what each girl was doing with her appearance, make up and hair.

A special dream girl folder displayed a series of photo sets of any girls who had transformed into their dream girls. These folders were avidly checked out each day since we could use ideas gained from the new dream girls to improve the appearance of our girls. I was always impressed by the beauty of most of these girls.

We had to wait until our first period was completed before we could transform into our dream girl. This meant by the end of the fourth week we were becoming pretty excited but nervous at the same time. Excited about soon being able to become our dream girl but nervous because of our approaching period. Thankfully the girls ahead of us in the program encouraged us.

Week 5
What a week! By Monday all four of us were having our periods and that’s all I’m going to say about the experience. We spent the week wearing skirts and dresses and hanging around in the games room or sitting on a deck chair in the tropical courtyard near the pool and bar while reading romance novels and women’s magazines.

None of us had to do work duties for which we were thankful.

We continued to fine tune our dream girls ready for next week when we could become them. That was something to look forward to while we waited out the rest of our periods. Thankfully none of were bitchy in any way or to anyone.

Of course we continued to take lots of photos of each other.

Weeks 6 to 8
This was the week we had been looking forward to for the last month. It was time for our dream girls to become a reality. On the Monday morning our lifestyle coach took us back to the transformation room.

We sat in a semi circle of lounge chairs that faced towards a full length floor to ceiling mirror that ran the full length of one wall. The excitement in the air was like a fog. Michelle was the first name pulled out of a bowl.

She happily stripped and stepped up to the plate. The holograph of her dream girl hovered in front of her while the staff verified this was the correct image. Once it was verified Michelle was speedily transformed into her dream girl. About five minutes later Melissa and Simone were transformed and then it was my turn. I virtually ripped my dress and under wear off and raced up to the plate. I watched with great anticipation as the holograph steadily moved towards me.

Once all the tingling was over I stepped towards the mirror and admired the new me. I cupped my large D cup breasts and hefted them in my hands, feeling their weight. My nipples immediately hardened followed by some wetness down below. I walked back to my chair with my chest bouncing up and down and my long thick black hair swinging with every step.

I was one happy girl.

All of us walked over to the nearby change table and proceeded to get dressed in our new sized lingerie. Once we were finally dressed we picked up our old clothes and made our way back to our unit where we proceeded to have a great time trying on new underwear and lots of skirts, dresses and bikinis. Of course all of us took heaps of photos so we could thoroughly admire our new figures from every angle.

I loved the way my new figure had some great curves in all the right places — chest, bum, waist and legs. I felt gorgeous as I admired myself in my full length mirror in our bedroom. I thought all of us were a couple of sexy looking head turning Asian hotties.

Over the following three weeks we concentrated on our cooking skills, especially trying out various Chinese and Thai recipes. For the balance of the week we just plain enjoyed ourselves at the bar, the pool and the gym. I spent the rest of week 6 working around the pool and gardens which gave me the opportunity to develop a great tan. For week 7 I worked as a secretary in the office which I really enjoyed since I had to dress up with stockings, have excellent make up and wear appropriate office clothes. All of us had the last week free of any work so we could spend time relaxing before our return back into the real world. We also encouraged the new arrivals who had no idea of the joys ahead of them as they progressed thru the GIRL Program. In conclusion I would recommend the program to any one. I think the program should be freely available across all avenues of society.

Post graduate report

Wow! What can I say? I’m back home with my loving parents and thoroughly enjoying my new life as a girl. I am continuing my degree studies and have made some excellent new girl friends. Oh, I almost forgot to mention I have a boyfriend. His name is Michael and he is a fellow student. We work well together as a team for all of our assignments. He lives a few blocks away from my house so we get to see each other a lot, especially at night where we just seem to end up having wonderful sex at the end of each evening.

Am I enjoying myself?

You bet!

If I had the option to become a guy again I would definitely turn it down.

I love everything about being a girl — from my sexy curvy body and wearing lacy underwear thru to the dresses, skirts and revealing tops. Oh, and I almost forgot — the great sex!

Susan Druce

Summary
After twelve months it must be concluded that GIRL Program is a complete success. All graduates have remained living as girls and none have re-offended. All are now living healthy productive lives in society and all have settled successfully into their new gender roles in society. Many graduates have steady boyfriends whilst some of the first graduates are now married. Six of these graduates are pregnant and looking forward to their approaching motherhood.

The GIRL Program is about to commence in Japan and China where the extra women in society is greatly needed. In fact offences that result in undergoing the GIRL program in China will be quite severe. The program is also about to commence in Italy and France.
Both the USA and Brazil are conducting trials. The trial in Texas is producing an inordinately high number of well endowed tall Texan goddesses. The Brazilain trial is producing some spectacular Latinas who have curves in all of the right places. Both countries are going to nationalize the GIRL program.

The End

up
51 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

correction

..In fact offenses that result in undergoing the GIRL program in China will be quite severe

I suspect that you meant to say that the threshold of offense was low, or the offenses that merited the GIRL program were minor, or some such. Not major or severe which would mean that fewer people were inducted.

Sounds to me like a doll

Sounds to me like a doll assembly line ... in with the soiled male out with the brainless bimbo female ... all hail technology without ethics and rulership without consequence.

In this storybook world there are no women criminals ??

You spent a lot of time creating the world setting for your story and i'm sure it fits your other story (that i won't read for the descriptor of 'change to an object'-- thank you for saving me some time) but it does call for a massive suspension of belief and a truly unrestrained corporate government.

Anyway, as much as I dislike the way people are treated in this story world it is a view from your mind's eye and you should continue to explore, perhaps something set here will peak my curiosity in the future .. overthrow perhaps?

Please don't take this as a personal attack.. I don't claim to know you and i'm not saying that you should write differently, tis just my opinion of a story and I reserve the right to be wrong...

Um...

Honestly the creation of this so called GIRL program is incredibly offensive, that Karla lady should be taught that this is ridiculous and wrong, I don't think I know even one woman that would be okay acting this way. Jeez I'm considered more feminine than most girls and yet I don't even fully act the way that Karla is forcing these people to become. My feminist nature makes me want to yank her by her ear and explain to her that all she is doing is creating a caricature of a woman out of these men. No woman behaves that way. Also, some of the offenses were minor, I think a program like this should be reserved for the worst of the worst criminals, though I don't understand why Karla didn't make a BOY program for the girls who make offenses. I mean come on she can't possibly think that women don't commit crimes can she? Also Mister/Miss Seaweed I'm not attacking your writing, and I hope you realize that, I'm saying I hope that Karla character of yours realizes how ridiculous she's being and stereotypical as well.

 

    I just got to be me :D

 

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Pointless, as well

In addition to the problems expressed by the other commenters, the program is perhaps most offensive because - within the context of the story itself - the entire gender switching element is unnecessary. The heavy handed effects of the "programming" technology would be more than enough to accomplish the socially desired effects without the sexual elements. The switching of racial or ethnic characteristics, and perhaps sexual orientation, might be appropriate for certain hate crime categories. But that is about it.

And since there is no mention of heavy-handedly reprogramming the other family members, the graduates who go back home are more than a little likely to reoffend - possibly in ways that would slip through the followup process. Especially the parts that rely on self report and family report.

Jorey
.
ctgfind.com

Jorey
.

Offensive, misogynistic, and degrading

Puddintane's picture

Although an author who deliberately chooses an offensive author name can surely be counted on for that, at least.

-

Cheers,

Puddin'

A tender heart is an asset to an editor: it helps us be ruthless in a tactful way.
--- The Chicago Manual of Style

I just found this story via

I just found this story via random stories. I'm not sure what to think of this. I started reading and it seemed rather fascinating in the beginning, well until I realized they were practically brainwashed in a bimbo assembly line. I'm not a feminist, but that's plain horrible.

Nothing against your writing, but the idea makes me shiver. On the other hand there are more than enough people who would have no scrupules to implement such a programm on "unproductive" human capital - or something like that.

Thank you for writing,
Beyogi

pointless?

licorice's picture

what would be the point of a program that enforces identity death? More than that if they are physically forced to become something new, than the program hasn't managed absolutely anything and relies on the out-dated idea that woman aren't violent or can be criminals: both extremely incorrect ideas.

For this program to work it needs to dump the entire mind control aspect entirely. No forced behavior, no forced sexual alterations. This needs to be willing, which means therapists, psychologists and other mental health care workers. Otherwise the convicts will end up right where they began.

Also its enforcing old gender stereotype roles, which is a little...disgusting.

Happy to see the other comments.

Daphne Xu's picture

The programming is successful -- that makes it good? Of course, the programming subjects will accept the programming as good, so their defense and support of the programming only represents the success of the programming. I'm reminded for some reason of The Far Side's cows, before their human appears and after.

Before: "When we plug this expression for the mass into that equation, you see we get precisely this result."

After: "Moooooooooo."

I also think of the "virtues" of discipline, and I would hope that this would give many of those second thoughts: discipline here is used to enforce sexy, exhibitionist tendencies as opposed to modesty, chastity, and innocence. Discipline enforces the opposite of what a proponent intends.

-- Daphne Xu

-- Try saying freefloating three times rapidly.