Jem…Chapter 170

Printer-friendly version

Jem…Chapter 170

*Rayne…

I was at work and just getting off when I was just about to call home and I saw them.

There was one of the girls we’d gotten into a fight with that had been hanging around with Randy and Danny.

And we had almost bumped into one and other.

I should have known eventually they’d show up at Wall Mart.

I ended up looking at her and she was looking at me and then she slaps me.

And as skinny as the little bitch was she must have been wired because it hurt and sent my phone flying to the curb and smashing and that made me see red and I swung and I missed and she took off running and she had her friends with her and I seen the car pull up to get her.

A car with the paint from my van all over the fender.

“Hey! Hey! Fucking Hey Stop! That’s…You fucking owe me a shit load of money for my fucking van assholes!”

They kept going and I hopped in the loaner and drove after them.

It was a kind of sort of chase scene but not like in TV but like from back home in Winnipeg. We used to get into things with some of the native kids. It was more of this beef between families in a way because I’m French and then there’s Native and then there’s the Metis and it’s not even a tribal thing it’s like there’s the mixed kids I went to school with and then there the native kids and then there’s my crowd…well where I grew up around and that’s the French and just French folks and that’s pretty like tight and racist. You don’t lower yourself to date natives or half’s and stuff because people home like my family kind of see everyone like that as well trailer trash.

And well of course that led to bad blood.

And well of course a lot of people didn’t listen.

So it was like this driving through town and streets and side streets and playing chicken with the side traffic as someone would speed up at a four-way stop and lights.

Until someone crossed some line in the areas where whoever had friends.

These yahoos pulled into a rental house that looks pretty bad and they tried to hide from me by pulling their car into this beat up old garage.

I saw them though.

And I stopped and got out and followed them.

“Hey!” “Hey!” “He Toi!” “You fucking owe me for ma van!”

She’s looked scared of me and the two others get out of the car and there’s one guy and he threw a half full beer bottle at me and it sails wide because he’s pretty drunk and the other is a girl and she’s really stone looking all glassy eyed and she is stumbling out of the car as she’s mumbling into her phone and she ends the call and she sort of sways looking at me.

“Sss…F..ff..Fuck you Frency, You’re Dyke ass ain’t getting shit from us.”

“I’m gonna call the cops.” I said.

The one that looks scared got up some courage to say. “Your phones fucked up I saw it get smashed.”

Merde.

The guy made a move and tried to grab at me and I grabbed a mallet for like auto-body off the workbench that was close to me and I hit him to fend him off and he shrieked. He literally shrieked like that uhm Pee Wee Herman personne.

And he fell to the ground freaking out like he was having a bad trip after I hit him.

I’m brandishing the mallet and glaring at all of them. “Do not fuck with me! Do you know how much bullshit you’ve caused with what you did with the house and that fucking paint and ma van!?”

They’re backing off some and the guy’s freaking out still some and he’s definitely not just drunk but high too.

And there’s a minute or two of quiet and then I get shoved hard against their car.
I drop the mallet and I get spun around and it’s one of Brooklyn’s brothers I’m not sure which one but he’s grinning at me.

“It’s the lesbo-bitch, you took Brooky from us you cunt.”

“Good you’re fucking scum Danny.”

“I’m Randy.”

“Tu est une sac de douche.”

“What was that cunt?”
“I said you’re a douche bag.”

He slams his hand into the hood of the car hard and I flinched and I hate that I did but he’s a big guy and guys like him get off on hurting women…especially gay women.

And me flinching made him grin.

He took out his phone and he presses a number and says into it. “Hey, guess what.” “I’ve got the dyke singer from Starlight Butterfly here the one that’s with that little shit’s cousin.” “Yeah I think if we hold onto her she’ll come running.”

I glared at him. “Leave Angele alone.”

He hung up and holds the phone out in from of me. “Tell me her number and I’ll call her and she can come over.”

“No.”

He slams his hand into the top of the car again really hard. “Tell me her number!”

“No!”

He slams his hand down again and it’s so close that his forearm brushes past my hair.

I flinched and closed my eyes and he got really close and I could smell this smell on him of that worked in can’t get rid of fish plant smell and of something sweet like burned sugar and cough syrup?

And beer.

I opened my eyes and Randy is staring at me, almost pressed to me and he’s smiling and his other arm is on the other side of me and he had me trapped there.

I was so scared I was almost to the point of throwing up on him.

But that could have been the smell.

“Call her or I’ll find another way to amuse myself.” His hand comes up and it was dirty or stained or something and he traced my jaw with it and I got the threat. I did and I was terrified but I could also just see in my head what he’d do to angel and what he might do if he found out.

Guys like this, they kill people like Angel.

And maybe that’s what spurred me to tell him. “Sucer ma Richard.”

He glared at me. “I don’t fucking speak frog, what the fuck was that supposed to mean.”

I heard Mike say. “She said for you to suck her dick.”

Randy turned. “You!”

And Mike literally stepped sideways and turned and kicked Randy in the face with a martial arts kick and sent Randy staggering back with a bloodied and definitely broken nose.

I ran to Mike and then I saw Carmen with her phone out and she looked scared.

And then the bikers pulled in two of them in leathers and they look like they mean business and they look really pissed as they come in and they’re headed for Mike.

Mike moved me and Carmen out of the way and says. “Guff, Zee-Zee.”

The one I think was Zee-Zee said. “Hey rat.”

up
214 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

flipside?

Alecia Snowfall's picture

flipside of a cliffhanger? GAH!

quidquid sum ego, et omnia mea semper; Ego me.
alecia Snowfall

oh no...

your dragging it out. hurry please, thanks

Brooklyn's family will get

Brooklyn's family will get their butts handed to them without much of a fight, and knowing users and scumbags of their quality they will sing like canaries. Adam's plan just went up in smoke- but what did he expect from meth heads!

I just hope they didn't notice Carmen was recording.

I'm told STFU more times in a day than most people get told in a lifetime

If they do notice

They might think disabling Book's phone leaves them home free and they'll get sloppy and reveal things, not knowing Angel is hiding there with her phone recording it all.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

And there he sat, cackling

And there he sat, cackling wildly into his frappé "I'll get you my pretty. And your leetle dog too! Now show me some respect, or I'll drag your sorry [peeps] all the way to Montreal with cliffhangers.."

*Oh Nooes..* We're not worthy master. Please, no more hangings.. We looove your scribblings, please please...

But seriously, I love the story. Every time I see a new episode of Jem, I can't wait to get my grubby paws on it.

Jo-Anne

Mike is in time?

well, depends ...

DogSig.png

So not fair Bailey!

D. Eden's picture

That's twice now! You're getting all together too good at this cliff hanger thing, lol.

But at least you didn't make us wait very long - you're writing, and that is the important thing.

I am so glad to see you doing that.

Love ya' Hon!

Dallas

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus