Water in the ear

Printer-friendly version

Water in the ear
By: Set3

It was a bright sunny day with Bill sitting at a local cafe enjoying his freshly brewed coffee as he sat out on the deck admiring the crisp clear day when his friend, Derek, had finally joined him.

"Wow, you look worse for wear," Bill told him earning a glare in return from his friend.

"Bite me," he stated as he sat down at the table. Derek was freshly dressed but his appearance was offset by his dishevelled hair as well as bags under his eyes. When the waitress came he ordered a coffee along with a double shot of espresso. A few minutes later his drinks arrived. He picked up the espresso and nearly downed it at once, only taking enough time to make sure he didn't burn his mouth before moving on to his coffee. With his second drink in hand he breathed in the vapors of the aroma before tilting his head and shaking it a little before letting out an exasperated growl before taking a sip. After putting his coffee down, he banged the side of his head and pulled on his earlobe a few times.

"What's up?" Bill asked, a little perplexed by his friend's behaviour.

Derek shook his head again before letting out another low growl, "I have water in my ear," he stated with a hint of venom in his voice. "I woke up at three in the god damn morning with god damn water in my god damn ear and it's driving my crazy. I've tried everything short of jamming a vacuum cleaner in there to get it out," he explained.

Bill could only nod in solace for his friend, "I could imagine how that can drive a person up the wall. Never had that happen to me but you have my sympathies," he added as he drank from his own coffee, earning a glare from Derek.

"It's worse because every time I think I get it out, I move my head a certain way or open my mouth and it plugs up again!" he explained before going into a fury, yanking on his ear and shaking his head providing a sight to the other patrons. "Argh! I'd do anything to get rid of this!" Derek exclaimed.

This caused a nearby patron to turn around in his seat, "I might be able to help you with that," he said before getting up and moving over to their table.

Derek looked up at the man, "Oh yeah? And how?" He was quite willing at this point to do anything this guy asked.

"Just sit still," the man told him as he brought his hands up to look as if he was holding something, "Annnd POOF!" he said as he gestured his hand with the motion of how one would describe an explosion. However, no explosion occurred and it looked more like a mock magic trick an adult would do for a child.

Bill couldn't keep his face straight as he grinned at the man's joke but turned as he heard a new feminine voice beside him.

"You're kidding m.." Derek started to say before he moved his small hand to his delicate throat, "What the?" he uttered as he looked at his hands before looking at his body. Derek, had quite suddenly without even himself noticing, transformed from a short dark haired business MAN to a long dark haired busty WOMAN! He was still wearing his business suit but it had transformed with him becoming a stylish pants suit. "How... Why did you do this?" he asked, finding his voice shrill to his ears.

"You don't have water in your ear anymore do you?" he prodded with a smile.

"I.." Derek stopped for a moment. After a quick check he ear that was torturing him all day was indeed clear now, but that was far from his concerns given his new physical distress. "Turn me back!" he ordered hating how his voice sounded.

"Sure," the man replied, "The next time you get water in your ear, I'll turn you back." He then looked a little sheepish, "A rather useless power considering the conditions needed but when the opportunity to help people with that problem, how can I say no?" he stated as he went to pay for his Danish.

"Wait!" Derek cried out as he grabbed the man's arm, "How can I go to work when I look like this?" he gestured down at himself making sure not to look at himself, "No one will recognise me," he reasoned.

The man looked at him a moment, "Oh...OH! You're right, how could I have been so foolish," he said to himself as he gave his forehead a light smack, "I'm sorry, I'll fix this right away!" he stated, much to Derek's relief as the man made the same gestures with his hands again. But instead of "pointing" at Derek, the man was focusing his hands up at the sky.

"Poof!" he said again as he made the gesture up at the sky. Derek didn't have to look all the way down to check and see if his body had changed. The tips of his breasts were more then enough. "Whew," the man said making a show of being winded, "There, now everyone will think you always look like this," he told the sputtering Derek.

And then he left.

up
135 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

LOL

erin's picture

Just random, I love it.

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Poof!

shadow fall's picture

Short and sweet

Thank you

Jamie

Poof!

This an adorable little ditty of a magical transformation. Not a word wasted like in some other magical transformation stories. I loved reading this. Thank you for sharing.

With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward.

Barbara Lynn Terry

"If I have to be this girl ion me, Then I have the right to be."

...I'd take being changed

...I'd take being changed into a girl to get rid of that blasted water! Anythign is better than the constant mumbled sounds, pressure, occasional seepage. Ugh!

Seriously, if you had the troubles I had growing up with blasted ear infections due to water you'd take that change quickly too! The heck with being forced to be a girl, anything is better than that feeling in the ears :(

I'm told STFU more times in a day than most people get told in a lifetime

Cute

Jamie Lee's picture

Derek did say he'd given anything to get water out of his ear. Someone took his declaration seriously.

Cute story.

Others have feelings too.