Sweet Dreams-65

Printer-friendly version

Sweet Dreams-65

*Before…

He’s my first in so many ways and he is the first person I’ve really kissed or wanted to kiss.

And that sort of kind of takes this out and away from necking.

And sort of makes it really important to me.

Sure it could be me being fixed up and getting healthy, or it’s me getting back on track with my hormones and everything else that came out of me figuring it all out and all.

But it’s not.

I mean it’s not some swooning girly thing.

Though I do get a very girl like thrill or what maybe it seems like to me when he picks me up into a carry and my legs actually wrap around him and he carries me around the apartment kissing me and supporting me with one arm as he locks the doors and starts to turn off our lights before carrying me to the bedroom.

He leaves the bedroom light off and he turns his stereo on and drops in a mixed CD he made and some light rock folk group I don’t know starts playing and it sounds nice and romantic too.

He set’s me on the edge of the bed and kisses me deeply this time in that lay you down kind of really great way.

*And Now…

There’s a lot of might do and want to do things that go through my head when it comes to sex and stuff right now but Alex kind of makes that sort of a non-issue as he does lie me down while kissing me and his hand rubs between my legs until my body starts to go…oh hello.

I’m not used to having this very specific part with it having been all sort of sealed up and stuff before now.

And now everything is where it’s supposed to be and I’m on the mend with that and with just getting healthy so it’s all pretty new.

Really, really new.

And so is Alex undressing me.

And that’s kind of hot.

Off the shirt comes and then the bra which I’m sure isn’t like sexy girl suave at all since I’m still used to the whole starter boob thing.

I mean they’re like there and everything they’re just small.

And likely to sort of stay that way if mom was any indication since she was one of those skinny sort of dancer types.

God his hands feel so good on my skin.

There’s strength in his touch that I so appreciate but there’s also that human contact and all of that body heat that he has.

Safe touching is really important but so is just being touched.

Caring decent intimate contact.

And well his mouth over my nipple sucking all this sensation into the nerves and flicking his tongue.

And his hand still down there making magic and I feel myself getting wetter and wetter but it’s like…I feel this heat inside that’s not heat but like something else…this sort of yearning inside reach that’s actually from what I read my canal stretching inside of me in response to me getting aroused…and my clit is as hard as the old other part has ever been and then there’s the actual juices.

I mean guys sort of get that way too, it happens but this as messy as it is actually sort of feels like I’m melting when you mix it with everything else going on.

I gasp and good shiver when my bottoms all come off and there’s just me exposed to the air.

It’s not cold but it’s pretty removed from normal for me.

Naked has never been a think for me.

Actually I don’t know that many folks that are used to going around underwearless.

It gets better, better than ever when Alex goes down on me.

I was not expecting that and if I had been I’d have likely have been utterly freaked out with what had been there and what is there now and all the shock and all the things that I’d over think.

Hell I was doing just this and overthinking it and what he was doing anyway right up until his lips ran up and down over my folds and the nerves gave me this big swoony wave to ride and I went from partly freaking out to arching my vulva up towards his face.

Grabbing his head because his hair’s not long enough to wind my fingers into.

Arch and push…gasp and pant, lots of panting and heavy breathing until I hit that point of no return and the electric flood happens.

It’s like before but it’s more of a flood, more of that sensation spreading throughout my lower regions after the orgasm hits me. It’s not a spurt, spurt, spurt thing instead it’s like this longer single and then the spread of just pleasure that lingers longer.

And it’s not that much longer I don’t think that seems like it’s kind of like an urban myth but I’m primed or something, I’m all sensitized by the first and the attention I’m getting down there so it’s a really intense load of sensations after that first one that leads me over the edge to my second one.

And I’m panting like I ran in the mornings with Alex after that and my mind is so in that yes more and really wanting Alex inside of me frame of mind.

Then he’s undressing as I watch and my head is so going yes to just seeing him with all of his muscles and his body and even his…well it looks so powerful and big and given my small size it is but everything in me is just burning and rushing around as my hormones are definitely working.

He climbs into bed and over me as I scoot backwards further onto the bed and there’s more kissing.

He must have wiped his mouth because there’s just my lingering taste? That’s just mind trippingly weird having that happen but his fingers down there quickly get my mind off of that and then I feel him guiding to me and then he’s inside.

It’s amazing as much as it’s still freaky being entered, being filled with so much size and so much heat and forgivingly my body sort of takes over for me and I’m not over thinking that this is happening to me in a very oh wow Hunter’s a real girl sort of way.

I react in the Hunter’s a real girl kind of way.

One thing does sort of get through to me when we’re like this and that’s not being passive. I don’t want to just be one of those lay there and take it folks.

I move, I try to move with him. Move so that I’m resting some of the time on my elbows partly sitting and rolling my hips and pushing to meet him or when I’m too tired in my arms for that to use my legs and get them around his waist…rub his back with my feet….rolling over for the behind strokes where I can use all fours to push back….punch the pillows and whine…gasp…fall down to the sheets in a sort of impromptu downward facing dog yoga thing as I have another orgasm.

Make sexy noises…well actually let them out because I don’t have to hold those sounds back, don’t have to hide those feeling being a girl now and yeah just at that point when it’s close to his point I’m just hanging on as he gets harder and faster until he gets off.

And he keeps going after that just long enough while still sort of hard and softening until I get off too.

Then it’s laying there for a while just the two of us breathing.

Ten minutes later I’m using the bathroom and he changed the sheets and we share a light fast shower and crawl into bed together.

I dream sweet dreams for like some of the first times in my life.

Me and Alex living together and I know we’re doing that now but this is different it’s someplace else and we have a much crappier apartment like regular students would and there’s stuff like going for walks and him having the spare bedroom because we have a two bedroom apartment and he uses that as his studio.

I dream of long walks, a brick building kind of campus, fall and leaves everywhere.

I love the fall.

I’m a city girl that’s for sure and I don’t mind spring and I hate winter because I’m always freezing and stuff but fall, fall is nice and I like seeing leaves and it’s pretty and it’s cooler but not too cool.

Seriously Detroit in the summer is hot, it’s hot even for me and then there’s the whole great lakes thing that happens.

Heat rains down from the sunshine hitting pavement and concrete and the bulk of the city sort of kills a whole lot of the wind so it’s really hot. Then you get the heat rising as night falls even faster and sometimes that brings those sudden Michigan rain bursts but more often than not it just creates this air current vacuum as the heat rises up faster and when it does that it sucks moist cooler air in from the lakes and that gets warmed by the ambient heat from the city.

Hot Detroit summer nights where it becomes so muggy it makes even skinny little so and so’s like me sweat.

And that kind of heat makes people crazy or more crazy than they already are in some of the places that I used to live in.

Fall is like this really pleasant time that always was sort of safer for me.

Winter…god…I have no idea how I’ll handle a winter where I’m living someplace where the cold doesn’t actually make me live in a burrow in my room or have my bones actually hurt from the cold.

There’s a lot I sort of dreamed of or like my mind sort of unwound enough from the curled up ball I usually am inside to dream.

Like all of these things that are so up in the air that I just don’t know? Homecoming, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas…safe versions of all of these things are really sort of never have dreamed of things for me.

Sitcom life stuff.

Fiction.

And I never thought that I’d wake up like this.

Warm, dry, fed, held and in an actual bed with a frame and clean sheets.

And as much as I hate the wretched hour the alarm clock is going off at I’m actually feeling pretty damned good this morning.

It’s getting to be more of a routine now.

Up and use the bathroom and then it’s Alex passing me a smoothie and he’s been playing around with this here and there so I choke down a small bottle of V-8 and take my pills both the meds and the vitamins to go with it and then it’s the smoothie and off we go for a jog in the early hours of the morning and I’m actually getting better at this. I’m sort of counting the streets here in the suburbs that we take and slowly I’m getting a little further along before I’m running out of puff.

And as usual when that happens I stop and I’m coughing for a minute or two before I end up getting up all the crud that was in my lungs.

Yeah I was a smoker.

It was one of those everyone did it where I lived most of the times and honestly it was a coping thing too.

That’s why I’ll never bag on a smoker, seriously sometimes life is fucked up and stressful beyond measure and anything that you can do to survive is what you can do to survive.

But I don’t regret quitting even as hard as it is and I’m getting slowly better.

Alex waits for me and actually uses it for a break for us to have some water and then we’re off again and we finish the run still before seven and I usually get coffee while he does his thing on the bowflex machine.

Today I wait until he’s on the bench part and I go over and I feel him up down there until he’s hard again and I go down on him for a while and as best as I can then I get undressed and take top.

“Hunter…”

I lean down and kiss him and smell him. “Keep working out.”

God he smells good.

After the people in my life do you have any idea how sexy clean smells? Even sweaty clean…and yes that’s clean there’s nothing like I’m used to smelling in the air sweating out of his pores.

It takes Alex a bit to get the rhythm going of going through his work out as I hang onto him and the machine and ride him until we both get to that place…he’s first because honestly I think that I turned him on with this.

And I talked slowly to him and softly to him counting reps and sets and him leaning up to suck and fondle my small breasts as I adjusted the bungee cord things to up the weight.

And telling him how amazing he feels…the way his muscles move under me, under my hands as everything bunches and flexes as he’s doing all of this.

When we were done he carried me to the shower and we got cleaned up together.

He’s nuzzling me as he’s washing my breasts. “What was that about?”

“A fantasy.”

“Really?”

“Oh definitely, you get all defined when you’re working out and then you’re there lying down on the bench it’s hella sexy.”

I think I can feel him blushing and I turn around and he is but he’s looking at me.

I love the way he does that.

Especially like this when I can tell I really gave him something, really like surprised him in a good way.

“You’re amazing Hunter, seriously no one’s ever even told me stuff like that or like even thought of stuff like that.”

I kiss him. “Good, I’m actually trying for amazing; it’s actually a really good thing to get out of all of the stuff from the old me.”

“I liked the old you remember.”

“I lived as the old me remember babe, I want the new start.”

He kisses me and we share some intimate touches and other things before we get dried off and ready for school.

Drinking coffee and eating breakfast together and making and packing a lunch.

Tuna salad but not the sandwiches but actual salad because well it’s Alex and he wants me to eat better and all of the stuff.

So it’s cucumber and zucchini slices with halved cherry tomatoes and lettuce with some green onions and grated carrots and some baby carrots and celery chopped up too and then he puts it all in some Tupperware and takes some cheese with it called feta and two cans of the peel top tuna with the tuna in that hot pepper sauce.

Okay I actually like those ones the chipotle and the sauce actually tastes smokey and the heat doesn’t blow you mind and he grabs a bottle of Italian salad dressing and a box of Vegetable Thins crackers and then we fill up out travel cups with coffee and we’re off to school.

It’s still a good day.

I’m wearing a cute outfit with black leggings and some nice but comfy actual shoes and not sneakers and a used pleated almost tweed skirt from the store with these really cook big buttons instead of the whole zipper thing and I’m wearing a black Iggy-Pop wild one t-shirt and a zip front hoody that’s one of Alex’s workout ones from the football team as my jacket and I’m in normal make-up actually just even pretty tame style for me and much more of an April taught thing and some simple jewelry.

Not too high end but not too punk give someone a hard time and not too goth to offput the preps and yet still rocking enough to rock the t-shirt and the retro skirt.

And with Alex with me and us actually still kind of still feeling the whole morning workout and all of that we’re getting looks and I take a drink of my coffee and start actually talking to people and it’s kind of great as I’m even actually remembering names as I introduce Alex who everyone seems to know anyways and yet we’re still a sort of mystery couple.

There’s some looks from folks as some of our usual friends come over and I keep the conversation going about fundraising using the team and not for the team with some of the other clubs and teams in the school and instead of the other kids leaving because the jocks and cool kids came over everyone’s actually talking.

up
156 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I'm so happy......

D. Eden's picture

To see this story continuing. It seems that usually an author gets to the "I'm finally me and can live happily ever after" point and the story just dies.

It's nice to see that there is actually a real life after, a life that Hunter is trying to create for Alex and herself. A life where she uses her past to try to be a better person, and to improve the world around her.

I'm so glad you are still writing this story Bailey - this has always been one of top two or three favorite stories.

Of course it's good to see you writing period - but when it's one of my favorites, well that's just bonus points!

Dallas

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

things are...

moving forward, nice chapter, thanks

Helping to flush her mind

Jamie Lee's picture

Every time they make love Alex is helping her replace horrible memories with pleasant memories. Every time he touches her the same happens. This continues long enough and she will get to the point where the horrible memories will lose their hold on her, and will be delegated to the back of her memory.

Taking about fundraiser for others in school often gets everyone remembering they have someplace else to be. But as Hunter sees, it seems to be a subject of interest. Maybe the mountain believed to be in front of her is only a low rise hill.

Others have feelings too.