A Matter of Fact: Epilogue

Printer-friendly version

This is a wrap on the A Matter of Fact story arc; Cameron's origin story.

Cameron is only a peripheral character here, as I wanted to explore a different facet.

The story is a bit more intense - I needed to see if my pen could handle it.

Please see comments on Part 7 for direction to view it if you are having a problem.

up
85 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Dirty

That is a dirty way to end it, in a good way mind you, and I respect that

Ahhh...poor Cameron

Jamie Lee's picture

That poor kid just can't get a break. Someone attacks him on his first day at Whateley and he appears to be dead.

Perhaps had the source on the bounty been removed from the planet, Cameron could have gone on with his life.

But who attacked Cameron? And what is the light which entered the area? Maybe Cameron reentering his body? Maybe another who has been watching over him all along?

Others have feelings too.

The end of Cameron or a diversion?

"The Doctor pointed her little flashlight into the steel grey eyes which provided no hint of reaction". In the original accident didn't Cameron have "soft blue eyes"? Is this a good way to convince the MCO to stop hunting our poor hero?

End or diversion

Camospam's picture

Hello Joan de Arc
I commend you for spotting the little tidbit / clue of Camerons eye colour, when I originally wrote Epilogue the intent was having Cameron faking death - the steel grey would have been contact lens to hide his eyes. but in hindsight it was not the direction the story needed to go. Any further explanation would spoil the 'updated' Epilogue tale so I ask your patience until it is released (re-released).

No matter how you try to hide it, it's still spam
Thx, Camo