A Matter of Fact: pt 6

Printer-friendly version

Eastward bound and determined, Cameron travels to meet the future and gets a surprise along the way.

Honestly this part of the story has been the most fun to write, I hope you enjoy it as much as I.

Since this is a series story, the characters and situations may need you to be familiar with the previous parts.

The setting takes place within the Whateley Academy Universe, from off the hard work of others I get to skip about telling this story.

I regret that not all devices can read this file, sorry that my lack of publishing skills might impede your entertainment.

AttachmentSize
File A Matter of Fact_ pt 6 - Camospam.epub528.52 KB
up
90 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hey Camy,

Very good as usual.

Ya' know..... on a map, Montreal looks closer to Whateley than Ottawa; in fact it seems that a good way to go from Ottawa to Whateley is thru Montreal.

Just nit picking. You probably have something happening in Ottawa or on the way....whatever. Cheers!

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Hi Renee

Camospam's picture

Please don't spoil part 7 for everyone, but you are of course correct.

No matter how you try to hide it, it's still spam
Thx, Camo

A matter of fact

Very interesting story, Love the theme and characters.
Didn't notice it until tonight so read all 6 chapters at once.
Look forward to more of the same.
Huggs,
Glenda

What a chapter

Jamie Lee's picture

This chapter is by far the sweetest, and funniest, posted so far.

The interaction between Cameron and Lynn was great. As was their chemistry. And the puns, nothing but groaners.

Someone needs to permanently remove those of the MCO who are hell bent on killing Cameron. He's done nothing but help when needed, offered kindness instead of hate, even showed mercy with Amber. Those MCO folks don't realize what a gift Cameron has been for many. But when fear rules your life, others' needs aren't considered.

Others have feelings too.

What a chapter

Camospam's picture

Many thanks Jamie Lee.

No matter how you try to hide it, it's still spam
Thx, Camo