A Matter of Fact: pt 5

Printer-friendly version

Cameron takes the first steps along the road to Whateley, retracing her families last day and facing the empty place left behind.

Sometimes a fledgling leaves the nest and winds up taking a tumble and bouncing off the ground a few times before discovering it's wings, that scene inspired this story and seems to fit.

This series of stories is based upon the Whateley Academy Universe, with all due acknowledgment to the authors who made it a fun place to visit.

This format may not load onto all devices: sorry if yours cannot access it.

AttachmentSize
File A Matter of Fact_ pt 5 - Camospam.epub528.69 KB
up
82 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Train to where?

Great story so far, but:

Where is Cameron going, and who will he stay with? And why aren't Marcus and Grace going with him? In about three weeks he has the trial in Ottawa, and about five weeks after that he has school in New Hampshire. I was under the impression that they were going to testify at the trial.

Also, wasn't some or all of this story posted somewhere else a while ago?

Jorey
.

Train to where response

Camospam's picture

Good questions.
First off, no this story has not been posted elsewhere, as I finish writing them they are only available here.
Regarding the destination, with Cameron in protective custody his accommodations in Ottawa are to be arranged by the police.
The train across Canada will take the better part of a week - stay tuned for part 6.
As witnesses Marcus and Grace would only be called when required to testify, and they have their own lives in PG with a business / career and guardianship keeping them there.
I had set the timing around a trial lasting plus or minus 5 weeks, with roughly a weeks time to prepare for school, I shall need to watch the clock moving forward.
Thanks for your interest, it' s good to be kept on ones toes and plug up gaping holes.

No matter how you try to hide it, it's still spam
Thx, Camo

Can't get a break

Jamie Lee's picture

Even when he's enjoying himself someone is still out to get him. But as he said, all's far as he put the attackers' own drug into the attackers' system. And then Buck squashed the guy.

Must be nice to not have a worry when lightning strikes. And be able to have it charge up a system. Or being able to tunnel through ice by disappearing it. Cameron was in the right place, at the right time to save two people. And he was more than willing to help.

His time at Whateley is going to be real interesting. Especially since no one knows how to classify him.

Others have feelings too.