A New Job Twist Part 11

Printer-friendly version

It was 4:30am when we arrived back, and I went to the office. There was a memo on my desk. “New associates will be meeting at 6am, mandatory. Please meet in board room 2.1. I sat back, and enjoyed the peace and quiet for a couple of minutes. I logged onto my computer. I checked my client list. Then, I surfed through the pictures I had for the tablet in the cryx room. At 5:45am, I got up and walked to Meeting Room 2.1. We were all seated and early when Rhonda Matre, President of Associate Training walked in. I think we all did a double take. And we all took deep breaths. We were extremely nervous of what was about to come.

“Hello Ladies, I hope you have been getting acclimated with your new bodies so far. This weekend is so very important for that and is not to be taken lightly. There is one more item we have to do. You are being given keys to the Hilton two blocks down. They are in key pouches which show the room number. When this meeting is over, we would like all of you to go directly to the cryx chambers, and following protocol, remove the cryx. Don't forget the hotel keys. Then, we would like you to proceed as quickly as you can to the hotel rooms. You will have thirty minutes following the conclusion of this meeting to comply. At that time, we will send security in to check to make sure you are okay or in compliance. You are dismissed.”

Rhonda walks out of the room. We stand up, but look at each other quite questioningly. But we know better than to disobey the order. Sadly, we make our ways back to our cryx chambers. I undress in my closet, sadly. Wear the black satin robe and I don't forget the hotel keys. Then, I walk back into the cryx chamber. I take out the leather gloves. I open the cryx box. Then very releunctantly, I pull the cryx up off of my body.

As I do, things shift inside out and backwards and forwards again. I feel the room spin. I don't seem to float, but this time, I feel like I grow. But parts of me shrink and other parts of me grow. Then, I put the cryx back in its box. I turn to take a step out of the room, when I nearly stumble and fall. I feel so exhausted … so weak. I steady my hand on the cryx table then back out of the room into the locker room. I pull up my male pants, t-shirt, socks, then shoes. I almost fall off the chair as I do this. I almost forget to grab my company ID and hotel key, then I am out the door.

I walk to the escalators and hold on as I go down. I see security lining the halls as I come down. One approaches me. I hear its mechanical voice. “Associate, please let me help you.” He brings over a wheel chair, and I crash down. “Give me your hotel key card pouch.” It says. I do, and then I am out cold.

I awake and the hotel clock is showing 5am. I had slept twenty-three hours. There is a note on the bed, written out. “Dear Associate, feel free to check all your personal items. You sat on the wheelchair and fainted from exhaustion. I brought you to your hotel room. After you awake, you are free until 8am when you will begin work again.” I look around and make sure I have everything. I check my wallet. I still have $175 in there. I check my credit cards, all there. I check my cellphone. It works.

I jump in the shower, shave and make sure my grooming is down. It has become habit now, even though I can feel my stomach grumble. Then, dressed and ready for the world I head downstairs to find food.

The dining room says it doesn't serve until 7am. I take out my cellphone and find an all night cafe, a Denny's, within a walk of ten blocks. I mark my location on my cell's GPS, then I make the walk down to Denny's. On the way, I buy a Chicago Tribune. When I arrive, I sit down. I shock the lady that I only want water to drink. I order two eggs, hashbrowns and toast. After I finish eating, I read through the paper. I sit there for an hour. It is 6:30pm when I finish. I take a nice long walk back to the hotel. I look at the sites of Chicago left and right. I am back at the hotel at 7:15, drop my hotel key at the lobby desk, then make the short walk back to work.

It is strange to walk past the trainee entrance and into the associate entrance. I am jarred especially when I am standing outside these doors at 7:50am, waiting for them to open when Jacob walks up. He clearly does a double take when he sees me. Then, he sidles up next to me. “What did you think of that crazy room in the basement and that stupid wall?” He asked me still with a “I'm in charge” in his voice. I wasn't sure how to answer him. I was told to be polite to those that couldn't make a cryx, but not to share information. I shrug my shoulders. “Maybe we didn't go to the same room.” He laughs. “This is one weird messed up thing, isn't it?” He asks. I shake my head. “Everything happened for me as they promised it, Jacob.”

Just then, the doors open and we walk in. I am passed him in a hurry. He is taking an escalator down. He looks in confusion as I take the escalators up. I can almost see a smirk on his face that says, “I will see you down here in a minute, Mr. I am trying to pretend I am cool like all these others.” I put him out of my mind. Eventually, he will figure it out. I am up the first escalator, and standing before Associate Entrance Level 3. I put my Associate ID in the machine. It greets me and I walk in. It isn't long until I see one or two others who I trained with walking in with me. We would talk, but we are way too eager to enter the cryx chamber. So, we politely wave, produce our ID's one more time and enter into our individual lockers. I quickly undress then take the sweet Satin robe and put it over my shoulders. I leave every other valuable in the locker, as instructed, then proceed to the cryx chamber.

Nothing has changed as I enter the black and white tiled room. The light flickers on, and I stand before the jewelry case. I remember my training that after a weekend like we had, we would not need to fire up the cryx so to speak. So, I take the leather gloves out. I put them on, then, carefully take out the cryx. I drop it over my head. Again the world shifts and changes. I feel like I float off of the ground. I focus and feel my hands grow soft and delicate. I feel my chest heave out. My stomach moves in. My ass sticks out. My legs get shapely and smooth. Then, I walk forward and enter into Michelle Gorman's office.

I take the first left and touch my hair and make-up here and there. Then, I walk into the closet and pick out an outfit for today. I knew that I would be going to see client so I picked out one of the outfits Gerry had recommended for my visits. I put on black jeans, a white blouse and a black leather jacket. Then, I am back in the bathroom. I finish making my hair, then I am out.

I walk past all our offices and walk into the Sales Department. At 8:30 I arrive for the morning meeting. Vice-president Rachel Groot is there to greet us. “Good morning everyone, and to Michelle welcome aboard. First thing I want to share with everyone is our division numbers. For the fiscal year we are slightly behind in sales behind Indiana division.” Then, Rachel walked around the room with a breakout of the financials for the current year. Then, Rachel handed us our personal financial sales, but I received none. Rachel continued. “You know what is needed, and how important it is. Get to work. Michelle would you stay for a minute.”

Everyone else filed out of the room while I remained behind with Rachel. “Michelle, we are excited to have you with us. Honestly, I have high aspirations for you. I expect big things, as does Hannah. But the reason I want you held back was for today. I don't want you to put so much pressure on yourself today that you push return to 4:30 or so. I would hate for you to receive a demarate for being in the cryx late on your first day.” I shake my head. “Thank you. I will do my best. Jamie mentioned that I might want to leave by 3pm for return.” Rachel shook her head. That was excellent advice. Go with it.”

When Rachel dismisses me from the meeting, I walk back to my office. I go to my office and grab my purse. Inside is my wallet with company ID, my company issue cell-phone. I grab the printout of companies to visit with addresses, and then I travel out to the associate floor one garage. I pull out my keys and click unlock. I hear a beep and see two lights in the distance. I walk to the car, slip in, fire it up. I program the address into the GPS, then I am off.

Things didn't quite go the way I expect. Once, I peeked at the cryx glowing between my breasts, but I was zipping through traffic. Any lack of confidence I had about where I was going was filled in with the GPS. But somehow wearing the cryx I was feeling confident to zip through town and out. It took forty-five minutes to get south and down to the gas station that is first on my list. I grab our company's flier, zip up my coat in the cool December weather and I am out and sauntering into the store.

Things are quiet in this station at about ten in the morning. But I notice how quickly I have the clerk behind the counter's attention. I walk up to him and ask for the manager. I could see his disappointment that I don't want to deal with him. He walks to the back room and an older gentleman. He invites me to his back office. “How can I help you, miss?” He says. I smile, and ask, “Is it okay if I take my jacket off, it was cold outside but it is much warmer in here.” He nods a simple yes.

I stand up, and turn around slowly while I pull my jacket off, and accidently bend over for him to see my breasts, just barely. I turn and bend over to push my ass out toward him, just lightly as I put my coat over my chair. Then, I turn around and sit down. “Excuse me, but can I ask your name before I continue,” I ask. He replies, “Jim Dunne.” I continue, “Mr. Dunne, I represent Fash Distribution out of Chicago. We distribute candy and sodas. These are some of our products.”

I lay before him the two sided flyer. Then, I continue: “On the one side are products you are probably familiar with from Pepsi and Coke to Hersheys and Mars. On the other side are products we have a hand in ourselves.” I pull out my purse and pull out one of the candy bars. “This is a free sample.” I reach over and place it before him. Yes, I over reached and let my blouse slip. He clearly saw my bra underneath. He grabbed the bar nervously, and accidently brushed against my hand. I could purr at that moment, because I knew he was aroused. It wouldn't take much now, and he would be a buyer.

I had never had the candy bar before, but I talked about the smooth nugget and the filling in our varieties. He nods his head. I can feel his head try to think. Parts of it I can hear in my own head. “I am under contract with Distributions, Inc through this year. I don’t want to disappoint her. The chocolate is good.”

I supposed in my head that I could break him easily. How easy it would be to force him to break that contract to buy everything. But I also knew that in the end he would lose the place and I would lose him completely. I quickly decided to give him an out. “I see you are under contract with Distributions, Inc through this next year. What if I would visit with you six months from now? Then, I could lay out our company’s pop distribution. But I could sign you up for some of our own products. We do come through here so it would not bother us to bring you some of our chocolates.”

I had him hooked. He would love to see me again, especially in a more revealing outfit on a summer afternoon – I could see his mind thinking on this. He liked pleasing me with the chocolate order. And I would have the ability to follow up and make more money for the company later. It made sense as I thought about it. I wondered if others before me had stretched some of these companies too thin. I put that thought aside for now and helped with the contract. I took a picture of the signed contract and e-mailed it to Rachel. Then, I gave him my business card. I told him if he had any questions or concerns to let me know. Then I strutted out the door.

I got six stops in that day. Two more places were just like that one. I hit the jackpot on one. He was delaying the signing of his contract – out of laziness when I walked in the door. I had him for the full load. He brought in a nice payday for Fashionable. But the last place was very interesting.

It was 2pm, when I got out and walked in the door, right away I could feel something. This man was enamored with the girl who had last been selling our products. But he was in a bind. She had clearly slept with him, and his mind was not quite clear on things. I saw he had two contracts that he was trying to balance, one with Fash Distribution and the other with the big competitor, Distributions. He was in clear trouble. I got on the phone with Rachel to ask her what to do. He got on the phone with me. We immediately let him off the hook with our contract and offered him a refund. He took it quite strangely – hard. He felt he was displeasing Daniele, my predecessor. Rachel asked him to put me on the phone.

“Michelle, I have Hannah right here on speaker with me, so listen carefully, because she is going to tell you what to do.” Then I heard Hannah come in. “Michelle. You did the right thing calling us up with this situation. Am I right in accessing that Mr. Frank here is Daniele’s guy?” I responded, “Yes. He clearly is.” Hannah continued. “This is something that must be fixed. He has been seriously messed up. As our representative, I authorize you to fix him. It should be something you can figure out. Goodbye.” With that Hannah and Rachel hung up.

I looked at Mr. Frank. I could see where things were off in his emotions and desires. Then, I spoke. “George. I am sorry to tell you that Daniele is dead.” I didn’t know it yet, but I would find out later that this was so. Immediately, his face looked down, and he started to cry. I stood up and walked over to him. He had been standing, and he was about to sit, when I moved in and gave him a hug. “I know, George. I was sad when I found out too. She and I were really good friends.” It seemed that since I had established this connection with her, that he let me in.

Then, I continued. “And when Daniele and I talked, she told me about you. She told me how you were her favorite customer.” Unbidden, I could feel his emotions and memories of her come to the surface. I squeezed his hand trying to implant my own self on him. When he started to cry, he didn’t notice, but his hands had gone around my back and his head was resting on my shoulder. I took my hands and wrapped them around his head. I gently brushed his hairs. “She is in a better place.” I lied and told him. Then his whimpers and cries responded, “I know, but I am sure going to miss her.”

Before he knew what was happening, I had gently led him to sit and then I sat on his lap. As he continued to sob, I placed his head on my breast. “There, there.” I whispered to him. When he reached up to rub his eyes and nose with a Kleenex, he rubbed against my breast. When he was finished, he dropped the Kleenex and gently laid his hand on my breast. I sighed so he might feel my breast move through my blouse. I kissed him on the head. Then I whispered in his ear. “Daniele would like it if we became friends, like you and she were friends. Don’t you think?”

His hand had begun to caress and rub my breast now. “Mhhmm,” was his lazy response. Then, I reached my hand down and started to caress his thigh. I could hear his groan. I whispered, “I think you will like Michelle as much, maybe even more than Daniele.” When I said even move, I wrapped my hand around his pants where his balls were. He groaned, “Yes, Michelle.” I wiggled myself up against his hardening cock so that now my ass was seated where he was poking up. I adjusted myself several times there, while I led his hands to wrap around me, one hand on each breast.

I felt him close his eyes as his mind said goodbye to the image of Daniele and hello to the image of Michelle. I felt him pinch my nipples as I grinded my tight-jeaned ass on his cock. Then I stood up and pulled my pants down. “I want you to prove how much you like me, George.” His tongue licked his mouth as he saw my wet panties in front of him. I moved them against his nose. “No hands, boy. Teeth!” I really emphasized the e sound. Then I felt his teeth pull my panties down.

Then I felt his tongue up one edge and then the other of my thighs. Carefully, I picked up my heeled right foot and put that between his legs. Then, I wiggled it until it was against his cock. He continued to lick up and up until he was outside of my love mountain. Then, my hands were on his head. I could feel the way his head didn’t connect. I could feel his desire to worship and serve. Then, I laid down to the floor and urged him to follow me. “No boy, pants down!” I barked.
He pulled his pants down, aroused but unsure of himself. I pulled him down, put my nails around his ass and forced him to his knees. I let him go and brought my fingers around to his cock. I gave him a hand job. I coaxed, and tugged and pulled until it was hard and he was dripping precum. Then, I turned him around. I pushed my jeans down far enough, spread my legs and wiggled my hips down on his shaft. He seemed unable to do anything at first as I rode his cock. But as the desire built, I could feel his own desires assert themselves. He stuck his hands around my ass and began to drive up on me. Then, finally, he shot his load into me and I released my desire for the day.

I was careful and let him off the hook before he lost himself again. I pushed myself up off of him. I could feel his disappointment. I pulled my clothes up and was standing above him. He had a lazy look as I stood over him. “George Frank. It was a pleasure to do business with you. I want you to forget Daniele. I want you to forget that we had fucked in this back room. I look forward to seeing you again next year to review our contracts.” I heard him mumble inaudibly, and then I got up and left the office. I went to the refrigerators. I pulled out a bottle of Dasani. I paid for it at the counter, then I was out to my car, racing off back to Chicago.

I was back in my office at 4:01pm. I recorded all my work and tasks for the day. I was about to walk out when Hannah Short walked into the room and closed the door. She sat across the table from me. “I have monitored your first day, Michelle. You were outstanding today. Our security checked in where you had been after each meeting. They noticed you laid no compulsions on anyone. You slept with no potential client until you had been authorized to do so. Security scrutinized that carefully. You seemed to realize that only you could make that connection between one of our people and Daniele. You did it. You severed his connection to Daniele. They were impressed that you did not place any connection between you, but severed that connection as well. You did well.”

I looked down at my desk. “Thank, Mrs. Short.” That was all I said. She smiled across the desk at me. “You begin to see the power you have and the dangers men will have at you. You need to understand that. Understand that every man you fuck unless you command them with words of power will always remember you. Understand that if you let a man suck your pussy, he will become yours and yours alone. He will sleep with no one else – unless another who is stronger than you can compel him otherwise. Understand that you are stronger than Daniele was.”

I really blushed as I thought of all the ramifications. President Short had more to say. “When Daniele began, she was flagged immediately. She was making big sales. When she was confronted about it, she denied what she had done. When security followed up, they found she had compelled several to sign contracts that would lead them to bankruptcies and us to trouble. So, they terminated her.” I gasped. Hannah went on. “You will run into more men like George, possibly. You may not, because they might have lost their jobs, and would be gone. Do not attempt to do what you did today, without authorization from me. Do you understand?” I replied, “Yes, Ma’am.”

When Hannah left the room it was 4:20. I got up and went into my closet and changed into yoga pants and a work out shirt and tennis shoes. I walked down to the exercise room and did yoga. It was nice and relaxing. At 4:45, I got up and walked down to the office. I put my purse in a safe under my desk. I powered down the laptop. At 4:50, I was in the cryx chamber. And by 4:59, Michael Gorman was walking out of the office, surrounded by others he recognized and was going down the escalator. No one talked about their first days on the job. By 5:30, I was on the train heading north to Waukegan. By 7:02 I was home for the first time in days.

up
124 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wow what a

Renee_Heart2's picture

Day Michelle is a powerful woman and did what she had to do ONLY when authorized to do so. Otherwise she sold contracts to clients as was her job to do & left no compulsions on anyone but did break one but she was told to by her bosses. I think Michelle will go places in this company.

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Wild power

Jamie Lee's picture

Gads, with the kind of power these ladies could wield, they could wreck any economy.

It's good they are monitored and expressly forbidden to do as Michelle did to fix Frank.

Others have feelings too.