A Matter of Fact: pt 3

Printer-friendly version

Cameron has a surprise introduction to the MCO which causes an unfortunate recovery set back, and must face growing pains.

This being the third installment, hope it doesn't fail victim to the curse of the threes and be a turkey - more than it already did when posted earlier.

The story takes place in the Whatley Universe, thanks to it's creators for making such a marvelous playground.

AttachmentSize
File A Matter of Fact_ pt 3 - Camospam.epub526.15 KB
up
55 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Loved, the Story

This is, in my opinion, a most welcomed addition, to Whateley Academy, story line.
Might even added to the Canon.
Well done.

Olivea
do as Thy Will, with harm, to NONE

its only a few lines

is there some other way to see the story?

yap

see my comment below

Thanks; It's Great!

Really Crystal Hall worthy. I appreciate you posting this for our please.

I just read how CH updated their fan fiction section. I'm sure you could get this story published there as well as here.

You sure have me pissed at H1 and the MCO, but any thriller needs good villains!

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Thanks

Camospam's picture

I appreciate your comments, and will investigate if the Crystal Hall has any interest in Cameron's story.

No matter how you try to hide it, it's still spam
Thx, Camo

Purge

Jamie Lee's picture

The MCO really needs a good purging. Anyone with ties to Humanity First needs taken out and allowed a long walk off a short pier. Preferably in shark infested waters.

Maybe it'd be best to allow those in Humanity First the same privilege. They've caused more harm than good.

And now the two morons attacking Cameron directly. Cameron was a better person then those two. She did let tank man live.

Others have feelings too.

epub reader

To be able to read this, had to download a free epub-reader for Firefox, which seems to work fine: http://www.epubread.com/en/.
Hope this helps. . .
Love the story, BTW!!