A New Job Twist Part 10

Printer-friendly version

It would be a rare treat. We were escorted by two individuals from security up to the eleventh floor. There were two banquet halls on this floor. We were escorted to the banquet hall on the right. There was a welcoming committee to greet us at the door into the banquet. We received name tags with our female names on them. The tag also displayed our table number. Then, we walked into the banquet hall. It took me about fifteen minutes until I figured out where table # 7 was. As I approached two women stood up. The first to introduce herself was: Hannah Short. She was President of Sales, Illinois region. I would be working under her and Rachel Groot, Vice President of Sales, Illinois region.

I was introduced to the others around the table. There were no other new associates at our table, some regions received two. In fact, Rachel had just moved up from associate to Vice President. We visited politely about children, Christmas gifts, and other small talk. It was about one half of an hour when everything got quiet. Then, up to the podium at the center of the banquet hall was the President of Sales and next to her stood the Vice President. Alexandra Satton was a tall commanding woman who spoke.

“Welcome to all of you. To our new associates, let me introduce to you Betty Welch. She is the Vice President of Sales for the Chicago region of Fashionable Inc. We are excited that eleven of you have graduated training and will be joining us for the next year or maybe more. We hope the year will be enjoyable for you. We do work our young associates hard. But we feel that it will help you assimilate best into our company. The purpose of tonight’s meal is to give you a chance to informally meet your new co-workers and overseers. We also want you to be able to learn the names of those in Sales and become acquainted at least with us.”

At this point, Betty took the podium. She introduced each of the division Presidents and Vice Presidents. When it was the turn of Illinois sales. Our table politely clapped at the introduction of Hannah Short and Rachel Groot. Then, she said:

“Dear Veteran associates, we would like at this time to introduce the newest among us. I will introduce them in alphabetical order.” We all watched carefully as one after the other the new associates were introduced. I tried to figure out who they had been during classes. I thought I could. “Michelle Gorman, assigned to Sales, Illinois Region.” I stood up and felt the minute of piercing glares and quick appraisals. Then, Betty motioned for me to sit and continued through the list.

Once the introductions were all completed, food was brought to the tables, serving the head table where the over all sales President and Vice President worked. One of the veteran associates next to me said, “Hi. My name is Jamie Moore. I just wanted to let you know that they serve the food by sales rank. We are ranked by virtue of how much money we make for the company. As you can see, we were fed first after the president’s table. And much will be expected of you to keep up this tradition.”

The meal was very fancy. It was a small piece of salmon, with wild rice pilaf, a vegetable medley and sauce. It was served with water. Desert was served afterwards. Desert was Strawberries and crème. It was the most I had eaten in this body at a meal yet.

After the dishes had been taken away, we were adjourned outside for fifteen minutes. A staff entered while we were dismissed and put away all the tables and left an open area. Then we were brought back in. Entertainment came. First we heard Liz Phair sing for us for about thirty minutes. We enjoyed a comedy routine by Chicago Ladies in Comedy. Everything was quite the delight.

At 8:30pm, the new associate banquet was over. Rachel Groot, VP of Sales, Illinois Division, pulled me aside. “We would like you to come to our board room on floor two. You and I can walk together.” She led me down the hall back to the elevators. The whole floor of seventeen individuals crammed into two elevators. There wasn’t much talk when we made it back down to the second floor. We walked into Board Room 2.7, everyone sat in their seats. I took the one unoccupied one.

President Hannah Short stood up. “We are at full strength again that is very good. Tonight, we will celebrate. We will go to Club 32 downtown. Jaimie, would you accompany Ms. Gorman to the club so that she knows how to get there. I have alerted security, so we should be able to go right away. We have three tables reserved, just mention my name. We will see you in an hour.” Before we dismissed Rachel Groot stood up. “We are calling for a board meeting following Morning Yoga at 10am here on Monday.” Now everyone jumped up and walked out. We each went our own ways. I was out into my attached bathroom in my office to freshen up. Then, I was down at the Associate Garage where Jaime was waiting for me. She took my hand and walked me out where one last cab was waiting.

On the cab ride, Jaime told me about her children who were in high school or college. She told me about her travels into the Illinois countryside to sell our products. She went on. “What will happen on Monday is that we will get our list of businesses to hit up in our chosen counties. Then we will be sent on the road. You will be trying to get bars and gas stations to use our distributors or to take on some of our candies and chocolates. Some places look forward to seeing us. Some are just kind of cold and distant.” She went on to talk about what would become my county. “You will be going an hour south of the city. We will have our board meeting, and you will want to leave immediately. Just go down the list as it is and plug the addresses into your GPS. You will want to leave your county by 3pm, again use your GPS. Sometimes because of traffic you might miss evening yoga – I don’t like to miss it. Then we want to be out of the building en male at closing time. It isn’t good if we are en femme after 5pm.”

She patted my hand. “Don’t worry about it tonight, babe. Let’s have fun.” With that, we were outside of Club 32. It was a hopping place. Jamie took my hand and walked past the large crowd lined up to enter. She went into the alley to the left where there was a door. She knocked three times fast and two times slow. When the door opened, we saw Rachel. She said, “Good you are all here. Come in.” She led us through the backrooms until we were on the main area. We walked around the dance floor. While we passed the bar, the three of us grabbed glasses of water. Before I could sip mine, Jamie said. “Make sure it is water. This isn’t a Fashionable safe club.” I dipped my finger inside, stirred the water and put my wet finger to my lips. Yes, it was water.

Then, we meandered our way to the three tables Hannah Short had reserved for us. We sat five at a table. I sat with President Short, VP Groot, Jamie, and another girl named Ginny. Ginny told me about herself. “Myself and Jamie are the youngest in Illinois sales, now you. I’ve been here three years.” Jamie blurted. “This is the start of my third year. We usually get a new girl every year. But the last two years, our new girls didn’t pan out for whatever reason.” I was about to ask, “Why?” when Ginny grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor.

Just like the night before I soon got lost in the music. I danced and shook. Ginny and I bumped and grinded. This got lots of attention. Soon there were men with us. Ryan was quite intent with me. I lost myself in the energy and music. Soon, all I saw was myself and Ryan. Ginny had hooked up with another guy. I remember a time when Ryan was behind me with his arm around his waist. My ass was wiggling against his clearly aroused hips. His mouth would nip and tug at my ear, then my neck. I received pecks on the cheeks time and again. When he suddenly turned me, I could feel a hunger in me that I could never imagine. I felt his cock hard against my own hips. I had to have him.

I asked him if we could find a place to sit, and he took me back. We found a corner booth and sat next to each other. Then, I was on him. I started making out with him before he could offer to buy me a drink. The table got in our way, but I didn’t care. His hands were on my breasts and in between my legs. My fingers were on his arms and into his shirt and on his chest. He felt my hunger as I kissed him senseless. My hand coaxed his cock out time and again. “Oh, what a big boy that is.” I would tell him. Then, I whispered in his ear. “I want to taste it. I was down under the table and his zipper was open. I heard him groan when he lay displayed before me. Then my mouth was on him. I took that salty piece of meat in my mouth between my lips. I moaned with pleasures as I spread his precum over my lips and along his cock. I pressed my mouth firmly around his shaft. His groans were growing. His hand were under the table and on my head.

I coaxed it. I tugged on it. I pulled on it. My fingers massaged his balls. They scraped the flesh around his cock. My tongue loved his shaft from end to end top to bottom and around. He fucked my face and mouth over and over. My mouth wouldn’t stop its relentless pursuit of his hot shaft and cum. Then, he grabbed my hair, and I pressed around him and let him jam it down on my throat and he came in when explosive burst. He came and came like none of the guys came yesterday. When he was done, I licked every last tasting morsel of his sweaty meat. I licked him clean, then I zipped up his pants and positioned his head against the end of the booth. I pulled myself up on the other side of the booth. I gently cleaned myself up then I got up and walked out.

I grabbed a water on my way back up to our table. Everyone was gone, except for Rachel Groot. She smiled as I returned. “I see you got something to eat.” She said. I smiled sheepishly. She smiled back. “That is why we are here, my dear. You do not have to be ashamed, just discreet.” Then, we contented ourselves to watch the scene below us. Soon, one after the other returned to the tables. After a half an hour more Hannah returned. The two exchanged a look then Rachel stood up and moved to the prowl. We all knew what we were doing. It took a long time for Jamie and Ginny to return. They were positively beaming.

The three of us stayed at the table. Hannah had gone off to talk to some of the other ladies. We giggled and chatted about our latest conquests. Apparently, Ginny had taken her guy into the girls bathroom. It had been awkward, but she had him so horny. He had sat on the toilet while she rode his dick for thirty minutes. Jaime had taken her guy out to the secret entrance and had another associate who owed her cover for her. She said she laid spread eagle on the ground while he split her in two. We went over these and other conquests of other days when Rachel came back, swaying her hips.

When Rachel heard us erupt in giggles over another of Jamie’s conquests, she broke in. “Ladies, I will tell you what. Let’s all go upstairs. I want to introduce you to someone I know.” Intrigued we climbed up two sets up steps. She seemed to know the security and let us past. At the top, we were greeted by three really buff men and what looked like the manager. Rachel said, “These are the ladies I spoke to you about.” Then, she introduced the manager. He introduced these men, who were visiting Chicago from Kansas City. He wanted to show them a good time. We obliged.

Each of us took the hand of one of them, and we walked down to the dance floor. The six of us together danced a scene. We passed our partners from one to the other. We bumped and grinded against each other to the delight of our gentlemen. I was relentless. I teased my guy constantly. During dances I would stop and lean myself into him, acting drunk, just to feel his bulging cock. I would make out with him on the open dance floor. Soon, he was running his hands down my sides and up under my breasts. Rachel was out there with us. She looked at me, and said. “Let him take you upstairs. The manager said you can use the office couch.” I grabbed his hand and led him up.

The manager opened the door for us and then walked out. I could see him looking in the window, but I didn’t care. My new guy had me up against the wall. His lips were on mine and I was busy kissing him back. His hands were inside my dress caressing and rubbing my breasts. He was so strong. Several times he had my body banged against the wall. And then, as I was stripping for him down to my panties and bra I saw Ginny bring her charge into the room and pull him to the other couch. Before I could see what they were doing, he was on top of me. And half naked he was kissing me again. I had his pants off and his boxers. He had my panties off. Then he was jumping on me.

I spread my legs wide as he wiggled in. I gasped quite loudly as he pushed himself inside me. My legs were around him and he was crashing into me. He was rough, and I wanted it rough. He slammed me again and again. But I wasn’t gentle either. I threw my hips up at him. I had my fingers digging into his back, his ass, and his legs. I was urging him on. I told him, “I am so dirty. I need this. I need to be fucked. I need to me laid out. I need you to lay me to waste.”

We climbed mountains of pleasure together. Over and over he rammed himself inside me. Then, I felt him jerk. I felt him groan. I felt him prepare to shoot his load. At this moment, I spread my legs as wide and far as I could. I wrapped them fully around him. I picked up the pace of speed. I pushed him to his limits at that point. And then, he could hold back no longer, and neither could I. We threw ourselves in ecstasy at each other.

It was ecstasy to feel him explode inside of me – to feel him cum again and again. I would pull my legs in then wide out and in again. I would rock against him, and he would rock against me. Neither one of us could stop as we banged and banged against each other. We went on for wonderfully several minutes, when he collapsed exhausted. I gently pushed him off of me, and then slipped my clothes back on. When I looked up there were Ginny and Jamie staring at me. “You were fucking amazing, Michelle,” said Ginny. Jamie added, “You held him off and then made him come several times.” I smiled. “That was the best. I don't really know what I'm doing. I'm just having fun.”

Then, the three of us went down to the dance floor for more. Each of us banged three more men that night. When it hit 4 am, Ginny led us out and led us to the trains. She navigated us to a place she knew for breakfast. I had fruit, granola, and water. Ginny had eggs benedict and a pancake. Jamie drank coffee and ate a piece of toast. Then the three of us traveled the trains back to Fashionable.

up
138 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

One crazy job

Jamie Lee's picture

S/he has taken one crazy job. By en male before 5 pm, travel their assigned counties trying to get businesses to carry their products.

If their activities at the club are an indication of their true goals, then convincing businesses to sell their products will run the same path. And there will be some very happy business owners.

Others have feelings too.