The Station's Late Nite Princess -chapter 03

Printer-friendly version

 

The Stations Late Nite Princess cover art.png
Chapter 3 of
 
  The Station's
 Late Nite
  Princess

 

up
633 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I hope I don't need

Alecia Snowfall's picture

I hope I don't need a disclaimer about traffic tickets for this chapter.

quidquid sum ego, et omnia mea semper; Ego me.
alecia Snowfall

You nailed just about every

You nailed just about every non-DWI charge out there and probably added some criminal charges that could be added later to boot! This takes place in an unknown state so there's no reason to complain about any fines since no monetary values were mentioned.

I'm told STFU more times in a day than most people get told in a lifetime

thanks

Alecia Snowfall's picture

Thanks Ef. you're right; I didn't mention the state and the town is fictional so NOBODY can jump up and chime in about the ticketing or penalties. and before you ask, because you probably figured it out, that IS intentional. *winks to ef*

quidquid sum ego, et omnia mea semper; Ego me.
alecia Snowfall

great chapter

sugar_britches63's picture

Another great chapter to another wonderful story I am sure. think Marty will have no problems with Don/Dawn when she makes herself known. I also think that Perry wont either as I believe he checked her out before she left. the one I think might is Reene. But Lady Snow you have always spun such wonderful characters in your stories.

opinor ergo sum

Charlotte Van Goethem

I find myself wondering where

I find myself wondering where this story is headed, as this is different than anything you have done up to now,
Don't take this wrong ,I am very interested in how this one comes out..Yanno?

Wow, this is a great story

Don and his dad remind me a bit of Bailey Summer's Jem.

I like stories with a smart and mature teenager like this.

I can't wait to see what happens next.

I was wondering if Marty was

I was wondering if Marty was as oblivious as the last chapter suggested, seems he's not, he's just waiting for his child to feel ready to tell him.
With that attitude Dawn telling him the truth could be very amusing

I think...

Sammi's picture

... that Marty was just focused on what he was doing, not the people around him, so him not noticing Don/Dawn is explainable after all he was expecting the visit and to be fair Don is kinda more responsible and reliable than most teens.


"REMEMBER, No matter where you go, There you are."

Sammi xxx

I'm liking this story a lot.

I'm liking this story a lot. I like the attitude that Don's dad has regarding his son, who I feel will find out about his "daughter", possibly by accident rather a sit down talk between the two of them.

intriguing developments

There's only some subtle hings but Renee may suspect something and is up with Dawn but from her hints made it clear that Dawn is still Don and Angela should remember that. Hopefully Angela lets Dawn come to her and doesn't press the issue and risk throwing out years of friendship.

Perry suspects something but Martin laid down the law. He's about as great as a dad you can get and Perry thankfully knows his place. Martin is no fool, it looks like he might have suspected something was up for quite a while- maybe right from an early age or at least since his wife died?

I'm told STFU more times in a day than most people get told in a lifetime

sweet

another great chapter from a lovely Authoress, seems like Dawn may be getting out and about a lot more some serious power shopping on the her side and a lot of bargains, I have a feeling that Dawn may not be hidden from her father much longer.
I get the feeling that her clothing and shoe purchases will also be getting a lot of work outs.
Yet again we see that there will always be 1 idiot seems like the wrestling star( a legend in his own mind) may also get his just desserts.
Looks like at least 1 friend may have an inkling but nothing confirmed just a faint suspicion,
Also the Dad may have an idea but will be most accepting.
really looking forwards to next Friday and seeing where the story leads our heroine ,
Matt

very good story some people

very good story some people drive like nutters they are a danger to them self s or others.Driving a car is a responisblity not too fast furious.Lot of people drive like they are Capt Scarlet mental wallys. I have seen in the20 mph limit prats doing 60.I seen bampots texting on the motorway.Love Dawn sharper than a razor.

It seems like.....

D. Eden's picture

Don's, or should I say Dawn's, secret isn't as safe as they think! I don't see this being an issue though, and if she let's it happen, Angela could be a truly good friend. It seems as though she wants to be anyway.

Oh what I wouldn't have given to have a father like Marty! He seems like a really good man, and a wonderful father......

And now I'm nearly in tears sitting at the salon! Damn! Well, looks like I found another actor who can do that to me.

I can't wait to see where this goes. Another fantastic story Hon!

Dallas

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Lovely Story

another excellent chapter, love how you build your characters

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

I like this story sooo much!

I like this story sooo much!
You laid on almost every traffic charge except being an idiot while driving.
Why would having a car be a problem with his friends ?

Karen

Just guessing,

but having a car nobody knows about gives him more opportunities to be Dawn where nobody would recognise him.
As it appears he doesn't live near his friends, having a car would mean they could invite Don to do things together. His wish for them not to know about the car until he could also tell them about the job would support this (if he wanted to have some Dawn time he could blame the job for not being able to meet them)

Don has a good dad

I hope he steps up when Dawn comes out, though ...

DogSig.png

You're doing great!

Bobbie Sue's picture

The story is developing nicely and you are leaving us waiting for the next chapter.

Another lovely chapter of our

Another lovely chapter of our late-night-princess. It's a bit sad how withdrawn dawn is - doesn't feel as though she can truly trust her friends - although i certainly know the feeling -- before i came out i couldn't bear for people I'd known for 6 years to find out!

I do hope all this soft-start stuff that dawn has been working on will ease the way when she does tell her dad. It... seems like he'd be cool? Idk.

Thanks for the chapter!

Xx
Amy

Dead meat

Jamie Lee's picture

Casey it toast. With the video evidence, he and his dad can scream to high heavens, or where any jacket they like, but he's not going to get out of this one. It may even turn out he's court ordered to do something which prevents him from wrestling. Like counseling.

Don said his dad isn't ready to meet Dawn. But the conversation Marty and Perry had says otherwise. Everything Marty has said to Don also indicates he wouldn't be as shocked meeting Dawn as Don thinks.

Perhaps the city will meet Dawn in a short while.

Others have feelings too.

*refill*

Alecia Snowfall's picture

*refills the Kudo machine* there we go folks. All full and ready for your use!

quidquid sum ego, et omnia mea semper; Ego me.
alecia Snowfall

Speculation...rather than Questions

waif's picture

You have my kudos, jealousy, attention, and all that entails.

My questions are not critical but merely speculation.

I see Dawn coming rapidly to a point where Marty cannot ignore the closet full of femme garments. The increasing number of times that Don is out en femme seem to support a quick and possibly painful crossroads. I am also confident that Marty will acquit himself well.

I am curious about her job prospects. Her late night radio gig I think will get her some experience behind the mic and help her impress the Japanese. Her ability to pick up the language so fast and having someone to coach her in etiquette and protocol will go far in helping to overcome the cultural barrier.

Lastly, it saddens me that she is not more forthcoming with her closest friends. Everyone needs a BFF to confide in and to bounce ideas off of.

Well written saga and is now on my list of can't miss serial chapters.

jen

Be kind to those who are unkind, tolerant toward those who treat you with intolerance, loving to those who withhold their love, and always smile through the pains of life.

A nice sinking into things chapter.

I enjoyed this a lot you can sort of snuggle into the story at this point.
*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers