The Gentlemen's Bar: Freedom

Printer-friendly version

The Gentleman's Bar: Freedom
By: Set3

Robyn Lars was sitting at a table reflecting on how his life had been going as he drank his beer, in a bar called: The Gentleman's Bar.

Robyn is a large man at 6 foot 5 but was no slouch in the looks department. He was truly blessed in the looks department, with his large size and ample muscles thanks to some really good genes, he looked like the stereotypical dreamy version of a lumberjack that drove plenty of women wild. His short, but bushy, red hair further added to the look. A man among men if there ever was one. And that was the problem.

Robyn, for a long time, felt trapped by his own body. He envied those smaller then him. Even during college he was looked at as little more than a large thug. He did try out for the college football team but left soon after playing a few games. It wasn't that he was bad at football, he was pretty decent. His problem was that he hated the competiveness of it. And because everyone was focused more on the competition than fun, he was quickly turned off by it. Some wished him well as he left the team while more than a lot called him chickenshit for leaving. He didn't care but doing that had alienated him from a majority of the jocks and other local sports fans. He graduated from college with a masters in architecture and had gone out into the world with the typical optimism of any college graduate.

It was while job hunting that the harsh reality of the real world came crashing down on him. Even though his resume was impressive and it could get him in the front door but when he showed up for the interview the person who was conducting his interview was always taken aback by his large frame and would make some excuse as to why they wouldn't be able to hire him after all. With the cumulative rejections, Robyn had to take a job where his stature was a benefit to him instead of a hindrance and found a job at a local lumber mart. The job had long and physically exhausting hours but it put a roof over his head and food on the table. And while the job provided him with a comfortable life, it was far from challenging and he spent many a day bored to tears. It didn't help that his supervisor and the assistant managers were assholes. When Robyn had made a few suggestions to improve some things in the lumberyard, his supervisor took the credit and was promoted further while Robyn was still stuck moving wood around the lumberyard.

After yet another day of drudgery he had gone home to his small apartment and took a quick shower. After getting out, he sat down in his lazy boy and rubbed his aching feet. As he did so, his mind went back to what his late father used to say.

"A man hasn't worked a day unless his feet are hurting at the end of it."

And his feet were certainly hurting Robyn agreed on that part but he didn't feel that he was doing anything fulfilling. And this depressed him. His own body was literally holding him back from doing what he wanted to do.

It wasn't the first time he's had these thoughts. Ever since high school he had to deal with people looking at him like a muscle head and were more than less afraid of him. No matter where he went, people saw the cover that was his body and never took a look at the book that was his mind.

Not wanting to hang around his apartment feeling sorry for himself he got dressed and headed out. He didn't want to party but just have a quiet drink. After parking his truck on the side of the street he got out and started walking until he eventually ended up at the Gentleman's Bar. Sitting at a small table in the corner he looked around the place. As he looked around the bar he felt a stab of envy as he saw several women walking around, all dressed in different styles of clothing and having a general good time. To him, they all seemed as if they were free to express themselves in whatever they felt like. There were times when Robyn, when he was by himself, would stare at his reflection in the mirror trying to find his real self in it. On an intellectual level, he knew that the reflection was his but on the emotional end, deep inside, he couldn't recognise the man in the mirror.

He didn't like his body, not just from the stigma of his imposing figure, but he felt that he was born in the wrong body. Robyn is, to put it simply, a transsexual. If he had a smaller build, he would have gone under reassignment surgery, but, if he did that with his build he'd feel and look utterly ridicules. If it wasn't the natural women that he envied, he also envied and greatly respected those that had gone under the knife to become their real selves.

"I shouldn't have come here. I'm just making myself depressed," Robyn muttered to himself as he took a deep swig of his beer and sighed.

Robyn was considering leaving when he noticed some one approach his table. Looking up from his glass he saw a man with dark hair and a lean build. He was wearing a dark tux looking suit.

"Yes, can I help you?" Robyn asked the man.

"Actually," the man replied, "I was hoping that I could help you. May I sit?" he asked.

Robyn gave a short laugh, "I'm flattered, really I am, but I like women." he told the man.

The man gave a small smile in return to that, "I'm not questioning your sexuality, I was hoping to speak to you."

Robyn wasn't sure what to make of the man before gesturing to the chair opposite of him to which the man took, "So, who are you?" Robyn asked him.

"I am the bouncer of this establishment," the bouncer answered after taking the offered seat.

Robyn nodded at this with a knowing grin. It wasn't the first time that he was asked to not start any trouble. And judging from the size of this bar's bouncer, Robyn was sure that the man was giving him a pre-emptive warning. "It's alright. I'm not looking to start a fight. In fact, I was thinking of leaving anyways. It's just been one of those days," he told him.

The bouncer chuckled, "Don't worry, I wasn't concerned with you starting a fight. I have been watching you since you came in and I was wondering if there was anything you wanted to talk about. I am a good listener and I might be able to help in some way," he said cryptically.

Robyn raised an eyebrow looking the man over once again trying to see what angle he was pulling but something inside him told him that this bouncer guy was trust-worthy some how. He gestured for him to sit down, to which he did.

After straightening the sleeves of his coat, the bouncer turned to Robyn, "I apologize for being awkward here, but could you tell me your name please."

Robyn raised an eyebrow a little put off by this guy's request but didn't see the harm in giving it. After all, he didn't do anything wrong so he had nothing to worry about. "My name's Robyn," he told him.

The bouncer nodded at that, "A good name," he stated, "Have you been enjoying your time here at this establishment?"

"I've..." Robyn started slowly, "been having an ok time so far," he said finally.

The bouncer seemed to smile at that, "Good," he replied. "Can you tell me what's troubling you?"

The abrupt question caught Robyn off guard as he coughed a bit of his beer that he was drinking, "*cough* *cough* Excuse me?" he asked as he wiped some of the spilt beer from his chin.

The bouncer then stood up and ushered Robyn to follow him, "Perhaps we should continue this conversation in a more discreet location. If you'll follow me to a private table."

Robyn wasn't sure why but something in him told him that he could trust this guy. So he got up, with his half empty beer and followed the bouncer where he lead him to a private booth near the back of the bar where a small sectioned wall provided extra privacy against prying eyes.

After sitting down at the new table, a waitress topped of Robyn's drink, the bouncer repeated his question.

Robyn again stared at the bouncer, trying to figure him out. Why was he so interested in his problems? From the impression Robyn got from the bouncer, he seemed genuinely concerned about him, but still... After several long minutes, the bouncer waiting patiently, Robyn decided that he would tell him.

"I'm just frustrated with my body," he started, "For nearly my entire life, when people look at me they just see some muscle-bound lumberjack. People look at me but they don't SEE me," he explained feeling the floodgates as it were opening up. "I worked hard for my education but I can't use any of it. Even though we're told that we shouldn't judge people by their appearance. All this PC stuff that's been going around just helps everyone mask their true opinions. I went to school to learn to be an architect and when I tried to get the job I trained for they always give me a surprised look at my size when I come in for the interview. They're polite and the interview goes well and I think I'm going to get the job but when I get a call back, they tell me that they don't feel that I'd "be a right fit" for their company. I eventually gave up and got the first job based on my physical stature. I gave up on trying to push past peoples perceptions and took a job that I would have no problem getting." He paused taking a breath, both because he needed one and to calm himself, "It's just starting to get to me I suppose," he said finally.

The bouncer waited patiently in case Robyn wanted to say more. After rubbing his chin in thought the bouncer finally spoke, "So, what would you like to do then?"

Robyn looked at his beer glass and shrugged, "I don't know, I just wish I wasn't trapped by my body," he gestured down at his body, "I don't feel like this is me and that's what makes this worse. I want to be able to look in the mirror and see ME, but all I see is what everyone else sees. A large man with muscles and nothing more. Just what's expected of it."

"If you had the power, how would you change your body to match the real you?" the bouncer asked.

"If I could change myself anyway I want I'd," Robyn hesitated. Was he really going to tell this man in front of him his secret desire to be a woman? He looked at the bouncer and studied his face. He could see no hint of malice or ill will, only concern for Robyn's well being if anything. Robyn swallowed hard and decided, for better or worse, decided to confide in this man, "I want to be a woman," he said finally waiting with worried anticipation not sure what he would do if the man started laughing at him.

When the bouncer opened his mouth, Robyn drew in a sharp breath and held it, "It must be hard to deal with some days," the bouncer said at last. Robyn let his breath go in a grateful exhale. Words could not describe how relieved he was that the bouncer didn't mock his admission.

"Would you mind telling me what your feminine self would look like?" the bouncer asked.

Robyn again stopped. He hadn't really given it much thought on the specifics of his ideal female shape. Then, as if he were in a trance, he began telling the bouncer about what he wished he looked like if he were a woman. As Robyn told him, his vision blurred like water bubbles on a divers mask obscuring his peripheral vision but he continued describing the woman he wished to be to the bouncer. Robyn's form began to shimmer before he started to shrink as if he were growing backwards, his clothing began to bag and swim around him as they stayed their original size. He continued to shrink until he lost just over a foot in height. His body then thinned out and became more feminine. Next his hair grew out and stopped just below his shoulders and the features of his face softened to become more delicate. Eventually, Robyn's changes were complete. While Robyn was still in a trance, the bouncer reached across the table.

"My apologies Robyn, but this will only take a moment," he said as he grabbed hold of Robyn's shirt and twisted. The shirt, along with the rest of Robyn's clothes shrank down to fit his smaller frame.

Robyn was still in a daze when the transformation of his clothes and himself when the bouncer suggested that he should have a look at his new self. Robyn nodded deftly, still in a daze and got up from the table and walked to the washrooms. He was about to enter the men's room when he was stopped.

"Hey girl, hold up!" a feminine voice called out.

Robyn blinked finally coming out of his trance-like stupor, "Wh-what?" he asked as he turned to a woman walking up behind him. When she reached him he was a little surprised that the woman was an inch or so taller than him.

"Yeah girl, you're about to head into the guys bathroom," she said with a friendly smile.

Robyn just stared at the woman before what she just said sunk in and he looked down at himself. He recognised the clothes as his own but the view his body showed him was completely different. His broad muscular chest had given way to a small feminine one. This obviously shocked him and he found a desperate need to see what he now looked like.

"Um, yeah. I guess I had too much to drink," he told the woman taking note of how light his voice sounded now and moved to the door for the woman's restroom and pushed his way in. When he got to the mirror he was shocked at the changes he had underwent. He now saw that he was quite shorter than he was before, which explained why the woman who was fixing her make up was taller than he was. His face had also significantly changed as his face was slimmer and rounder than his previous rugged square look. The spattering of freckles that ran across the bridge of his nose seemed to have changed as well. Before they gave his face the look as if he had some dirt on his face like he worked out on a farm or something, earthy could be a word to use then. But now, the freckles seemed to bring out his green eyes seeming to give them a piercing but beautiful quality. His nose itself was now indisputably dainty and cute. His hair, wasn't just longer now, curled just enough to give it a natural bounce.

Looking further down, he could see his new breasts which are now a healthy b-cup size. Big enough to show his new curves without being uncomfortably large and heavy. Robyn felt his arms and stomach. He still had muscles but they were more subdued and left his body with the look of an athletic woman, or a track runner to be more specific. Robyn wanted to reach down farther but with the woman still next to him, now finishing up her make up, he kept his small hands away from that area of his body. When he looked back to his face in the mirror it finally hit him that he was now a woman. How could this have happen? A mixture of emotions washed over him. Anger that this was done to him. Fear of what he was going to do now like what if someone would take advantage of him now that he was smaller. What if he couldn't prove who he was anymore and was kicked out onto the street? The last thought terrified him as it ran into another thought that he would have to sell his body to survive. Despite these dark thoughts, as he looked at himself again in the mirror he was struck with the realization that even with all those fearful thoughts, he could finally recognise himself. Or better yet, herself. He, no SHE, finally felt normal and right. It was this that calmed him, no HER down as vanity had overtaken her as she stared at her new features.

Robyn was so involved with her new looks that she didn't realise that the woman next to her was now watching her with a smirk on her face.

"You know, girl, if you stare at yourself any harder then your even going to melt the mirror with your looks or burn that pretty face of yours," she said with a laugh.

Robyn finally turned her gaze away from her reflection, "Huh? Oh, um, yeah. Sorry, I guess I just got lost thinking about something," she said feeling her cheeks flush in embarrassment.

The woman giggled before holding out her hand, "No problem, the names' August by the way."

Robyn accepted her hand and shook it, "Mine's Robyn. I'm sorry to say it, but, that's an unusual name you have."

August grinned at that, "Don't be. my parents were either hipsters or hippie wannabe's when they named me. The juries still out on that," she said with a laugh.

Robyn instantly liked her as she smiled at her response, "Listen, I need to go talk to someone but when I'm done do you want to talk over a drink?" she asked and immediately mentally head slapped herself for asking her out. At least to a drink. In any case, it would be hard to not see the innuendo in that.

Instead of offense, August just smiled at her, "I would love to, but I was just on my way out, sorry." she then pulled out a piece of paper from her purse and wrote something on it before handing it to Robyn, " Here's my cell number, so call me sometime."

Robyn took he paper and slipped it into her pocket, "Thanks, I'll do that," she promised.

August gave her a hug which surprised Robyn, "Great! I look forward to seeing you again, laters," she said happily as she picked up her purse and left the restroom with a spring in her step and an extra sway in her hips.

As Robyn watched August leave, she felt a stirring down below. She quickly had her hand feel her crotch and confirmed that she did indeed possess a vagina having felt the absence of her former penis. She just as quickly moved her hand away despite a part of her wanting to explore it. This simply was not the place to do that kind of thing. She washed her hands to justify being in the restroom before leaving to find the bouncer. She found him standing by the table they were at earlier and walked up to him.

"Did you do this to me?" she asked gesturing down at her body.

"Yes," he answered.

"How? And why?" she asked.

The bouncer gestured for her to sit at the private table. When they sat down, the bouncer started, "I have been given these abilities by the owner of this establishment to ensure that everyone here enjoys their stay here. It is my responsibility use these abilities to punish those who break the rules."

"I do have to admit that for the first time in my life I feel that I'm finally look like the person I feel like on the inside but what about my life? I just can't go back to work or to my family and expect them to accept me, who would believe that a little thing like me is really the big guy I used to be?"

The bouncer nodded in understanding, "And if that was all I did for you, then I can understand your concern, but I have done a little more for you."

Robyn stopped, "What do you mean?" she prodded.

"By the time you return to work, everyone will believe that you were always a female," he told her, "There will be no trace of your former male self except in your memories."

The last statement removed any fears for her future she may have had. It was like she was given a new lease on life. She was free from the stigmatism of her male self. With a flood of emotions, she scooted along the seat till she was close enough to wrap her arms around the bouncer in a hug. "Thank you," she said with a tear in her eye, "I don't know what I could possibly do to repay you for this."

The bouncer patted an arm that was still wrapped around his front with a smile, "You have done more than enough by simply accepting this. This is the first time that I can honestly say that I was happy to change someone," he said with the smallest of smiles which seemed to lift a great weight off his shoulders making the air around him seem brighter. The bouncer then got up but turned back to Robyn, "Please enjoy you stay here at the Gentleman's Bar," he told her warmly before leaving the table.

Robyn sat there for the longest time until a waitress came up to inquire if she wanted anything to drink. Robyn told her no since she had to drive back and the waitress nodded before leaving her. Robyn soon got up and began walking to the exit where the bouncer was waiting for her.

"There's just one more thing I have nearly forgotten to give you," he told her. She nodded and he told her to stand still before he lightly poked her on the forehead. Robyn blinked at that and when she questioned why he did that, he told her that he gave her some memories that she would need. She accepted this and left.

When she got her truck she never thought the phrase "climbing into her truck" would be so aptly put thanks to her shorter stature. She spent the next five minutes adjusting the seat, mirrors, and steering wheel to her new size before she was satisfied and drove off for home.

After arriving home she hopped down from her truck, another aptly put phrase, and entered her apartment. She was both surprised and relieved that nothing had seemed to change. She half-expected that when she walked in the door the walls and furniture would be a bright pink with frills everywhere. She even expected some kind of vanity table loaded down with tons of make up and other assorted cosmetics but her bedroom looked just the same as it always had along with everything else in her apartment. She paused at this as she looked around the bedroom. Perhaps it was her new smaller size but her place didn't seem to be so small anymore. It felt cozy.

The moment of internal peace was ruined when she realised that she needed to answer the call of nature and made her way to the bathroom. As she undid her pants, she nearly started to go like she normally did back when she was a guy but quickly caught herself and turned around and pulled her pants and underwear down as she sat down on the toilet and did her business. If someone had asked her right then what it felt like to go as a female instead of a male she'd have to say that it was nearly the same, only the hose as it were was removed from the faucet. After she was finished and cleaned herself up and washed her hands, she stared at herself in the bathroom mirror.

Now that she was alone she started to disrobe to get a look at her new body now in the nude. Her assessment from earlier was pretty much correct, she did have an athletic body. While she didn't have the defined muscles of some female fighters she was no slouch if her opinion counted for anything. Like a gymnast or a track runner she was still well toned and after turning her body this way and that while glancing at her face she was sure that she had the girl-next-door look of beauty down.

Deciding that she had enough with looking at her true self, she decided to explore it with a more hands-on approach and brought her small hands up to her chest and gently cupped her breasts. They were nice and firm and felt pleasant to both her hands and her chest. She sighed as she gave them a little squeeze having dreamed of how real breast would feel like from the inside. She moved her hands down her body over her skin feeling the differences between her new and old self. Like night and day the old and new her were polar opposites. Her new self was obviously the most outstanding difference as well as the muscle mass but the subtle differences stood out more than that to her. Her soft skin to his hard body. Her contours to his unyielding body. Her delicateness to his bruteness.

It was only a moment later that she realise that she was mentally referring her old self as another person. Robyn stopped examining herself and looked in the mirror at herself, more specifically into her eyes. She stared long and hard at the womanly face before her. At long last she could finally confirm without a doubt that there was no dissociation between what she felt and what she saw. It was like up until tonight she was wearing the mask that was her former male self. He didn't look real to her. He didn't feel real to her. He was a lie she had to wear like a chain, locking her away in darkness until that wonderful man, the bouncer, gave her the key and unlocked them freeing her to finally go off into the world and show what she can really do. Not what someone thought she should do.

She was going to try seeing what it felt masturbating as a woman but reconsidered it for now. Doing something like that right off the bat would be something a guy would do. And while she was tempted, really tempted, she would hold off for now. Something inside her told her that there would be plenty of time for that later. And besides, it was late, and the sudden yawn she was unable to stifle told her that she should get to bed. Without further protest she obeyed and went to bed and soon fell asleep, with a smile on her lips and her arms wrapped around herself she dreamt pleasant dreams.

The next morning she woke up with a stretch, "NNnnnnn, what a nice dream," she paused, shocked to hear her voice, and looked down at herself, "It wasn't a dream," she said quietly as she wiggled her thin fingers as she smiled at them, "IT WASN'T A DREAM!" she shouted suddenly as she jumped up in bed triumphantly before falling back down in a fit of giggles unable to combat the surge of giddiness welling inside her.

So many thoughts raced through her head with what to do today. Since it was her day off today she could do anything, but where to start. Her stomach gurgled.

"Breakfast," she said with a laugh as she got up and made her way to the kitchen, "We start with breakfast."

She made herself some toast topped with strawberry jam with a glass of orange juice and half an apple on the side. After it was all put together she sat merrily at the table eating as she clicked on her stereo listening to her playlist. She hummed and bobbed her head along to the music between bites wondering what she should do first for the day after she cleaned up and got a fresh pair of clothes on. Once she was done with breakfast she place the dishes into the sink and went off to the bathroom to shower. While she did explore her body as she did so, it was without any sensual merits. She did take mental notes for later when she was ready though. After finishing her shower and drying off she went to her drawers for some clean clothes. It wasn't until she had her hands on the handles that she wondered if the rest of her clothes fit her anymore, if they didn't then she'd have to wash the ones she had last night.

That put a lull in her mood as she opened her underwear drawer and was surprised to see several sets of bras in there next to her underwear and socks. She left those aside for now and pulled out a pair of underwear and held it against here waist experimentally. They seemed to be the right size and was delighted when they fit after she put them on. Next were the socks which were easy enough. The only thing left was...

Robyn turned to the bras in wonderment. She couldn't recall wearing one last night which caused her to gulp as she realised that she must have given everyone at the bar a show of her nipples last night. She immediately grabbed a white bra determined not to give anyone else a peek at her anatomy any more than she wanted to. She knew how to put one on thanks to a few girlfriends she had in the past putting them on after sex. It felt surreal to Robyn to put the garment on like a rite of passage that she finally earned and savoured the feeling of the material on both her hands and breasts. She then pulled on a dark blue t-shirt and was about to grab a pair of pants before she stopped herself. It was summer after all and a brief check of the weather on her cell phone told her it was only going to get hot today she instead grabbed a pair of shorts instead and slipped them on. Even though it was a practical reason that she decided on wearing shorts she still felt a bit naughty with her legs showing and couldn't supress the grin that crept up on her face as she giggled once more. It was silly but the simple act of giggling sent a thrill through her. Another sign that she was a woman. Soon enough she was fully dressed.

"What to do for the day though?" Robyn thought as she paced back and forth in the bedroom. Her mind went back to last night at the bar and suddenly remembered the girl she ran into in the restroom, "What was her name? Angie? Agatha?" Robyn sat on her bed as she pondered the girls name for a minute until she finally had it, "August, that's her name!" she said at last as she stood up. Remembering that August gave her her number she grabbed her pants from the previous day and fished out the piece of paper. With it in hand she was about to open it before hesitating.

"What if she doesn't want me calling her so early?" she thought and turned to the clock by her bed which read 11:37 am. "Okay, maybe it's not that early but still... What if she expects me to call her at night? If I call to early in the day she might think I'm desperate." Thoughts like these swirled around in her mind until she decided that she should at least know her number and decide later. She then opened the folded paper and tilted her head down.

What she read made her smirk as she stifled a laugh and realised she hade nothing to worry about. Under her number was written, "Don't keep me waitin' girl," followed by a smiley face sticking out its tongue.

Robyn picked up her phone and dialed the number. It rang twice before August picked up.

"Hello? You got August here, who's speaking?" she asked in a cheery voice.

"Hey, um," Robyn started stumbling over her words, "I-it's Robyn, from the bar last night?"

"Oh, hey girl, what's up? I take it you finally read my note?"

"Yeah, it was pretty funny. I gotta remember that one when I want someone to call me," Robyn replied.

"Uh-uh, that my friend is an August trade mark. If you start using it then I'm going to have to charge you," her voice then took on a mock serious tone, "And if I find out you've been using my trade mark without payment, the penalties will kill you," she said before laughing a little.

Robyn laughed back, "So, um, do you want to meet up some time?" she prodded hoping August would say yes.

Robyn's poor heart practically leapt out of her chest with joy when August agreed, "Sure, how about at 1 o'clock at the swan dive diner?"

Robyn practically shouted yes before August could finish which set her into a series of laughs again causing Robyn to blush profusely before taking several deep breaths to calm down and told her that she knew the diner.

"Great! Can't wait to see you again, girl," August replied.

"You too, good bye," Robyn answered before they both hung up. Robyn then brought her hands into fist close to her chest as she felt a new wave of giddiness well up in her chest. "Eee, I've got a date, I got a date," she said excitedly as she went to brush her teeth that she forgotten about.

She was a bubbling mass of joy as she waited for the appointed time until she couldn't take it anymore and got her shoes on and ran out to her truck and drove off making it there, safely, in record time but had to spend those gained minutes looking for a parking spot. Once she parked and put money in the meter, she hurried off to the diner.

On entering the doors, Robyn looked around nervously silent doubts making her worry that August was just putting her on and she wasn't really here. She breathed a sigh of relief when she spied the brunette at a booth. August was wearing a tight t-shirt that seemed to emphasis her bust and still showed off her midriff. If Robyn had been able to see under the table top she would have seen her short shorts which showed off both her waist and legs simultaneously. Robyn had to admit that she felt a pang of jealousy that August looked stunning in her clothes but pushed that aside. She was, after all, still wearing her clothes from when she was still a male, they just shrank with her. August quickly saw Robyn and made a show of waving her over to her table. Robyn couldn't help but smile as she walked over and sat down across from August.

"Hey girl, you look a little flush. I hope you didn't run all the way here," she teased.

Robyn blushed as she looked at the menu trying to hide it, failing utterly judging how August's bemused knowing smile was baring down on her. Mercifully though, August picked up the menu and signaled a waiter, when he arrived, August suggested the chicken teriyaki to which Robyn agreed. the waiter took the orders and the menus and left leaving the two ladies to talk.

"So," Robyn started but was immediately stumped for what to say before blurting out, "Where do you work?"

August smirked at that finding delight in Robyn's shyness, "I work at a little hole in the wall," she answered cryptically. Robyn raised an eyebrow at that before August let out a laugh, "Sorry, I can't help but say it like that. I work at a bar called: "A little hole in the wall" so you see why I always get a kick out of it when I tell people," she explained.

Robyn nodded, "So, you being at the Gentleman's Bar was like spying on the enemy or something?" she queried.

August shook her head after taking a sip of her drink, "Mm-mm, you never drink from the hand that feeds you, especially if it's booze. That's my personal rule," she said with a look of all seriousness. "Besides, the Gentleman's Bar is a better place to party anyways," she added simply.

Robyn could only shrug at that having only gone there once so she couldn't think of anything to add to that.

"So anyways Robyn, what do you do for a living?"

Robyn fidgeted, wishing that the bouncer had done something about that but whatever knowledge he gave her didn't tell her that she worked anywhere else, so Robyn decided to tell the truth, or at least part of the truth.

"I work at a small local lumber yard, nothing special but it pays the bills."

"I hear that," August nodded at that before raising her drink, Robyn followed suit by raising her glass of water, "Here's to crappy jobs that keep us floating till we find something better."

"I'll drink to that," Robyn replied as their glass' clinked.

They continued to talk, Robyn found out that August was bi which explained her attitude towards Robyn. Robyn herself still liked girls but August admitting that she like both sex's made Robyn wonder if she would like guys now that she was a girl too. While August was talking about various encounters at her job, Robyn was thinking of guys who she knew were lucky with the women, she even thought of her former male self but felt nothing. When she set her attention back to August she felt a longing as well as a stirring in her loins. She blushed as she felt herself getting turned on. It was so different from when she was a guy. It was almost like the feeling she got when she was hungry only it was further down in her body and there were no hunger "pains" just a pleasant waiting feeling. And also a wet feeling but that was expected. Robyn guessed that she was now a lesbian.

Eventually the waiter returned with their food and they dug in. Robyn had to agree that the chicken was very tasty and had to laugh when she told August that and she acted like she slaved for hours cooking their lunch. Eventually though they finished their meals and reluctantly departed one another, both promising to do it again soon. Very soon.

Robyn was on cloud nine as she climbed back into her truck and drove off. Robyn needed to celebrate and decided to head to the mall. And as corny as it sounded, right now, celebrating meant buying some panties. The thought of actually buying such a feminine article of clothing excited her (not sexually mind you) but with all her underwear at home while indeed fitting her were in the style of men's boxer shorts and she wanted something decidedly feminine. After parking her truck, she entered the mall and instantly bee-lined for Victoria's Secret. What better way to get some panties than to go to the top, she reasoned.

On breaching the entrance, she was immediately swept up in a sea of frilly underwear. Robyn walked up and down the aisles trying to decide what she wanted. She spotted a black bra and panty set that caught her eye. After checking the size, finding that the bra in the set was for a D-cup, she put it back and searched for a similar one in her size. She had to smile to herself that she actually had to find a size smaller now. She was sure that the novelty of her new smaller size would wear of eventually but for now, she was going to revel in it. Finding the correct set of underwear in her size she went to the dressing rooms and entered an empty stall. Pulling off her top and bra she put the black one on. It fit pretty well and also seemed to make her breast seem larger too by pushing them up. Without further thought, she took the bra off and replaced it with her old one followed by her t-shirt and walked up to the check out and paid for it. She was mildly surprised of how much the bra and panty set cost but if the bra could do that to her small frame, she could only imagine how sexy she'd feel with the panties. Having bought her new girly underwear, she left for home once more and spent the rest of the day thinking about her next, as of yet, unplanned date with August.

The next day Robyn had unfortunately had to go to work. After getting ready early in the morning, she drove her truck to the lumber mart where she worked.

"Still worked," she thought glumly.

It was then that she realised that she no longer had the size and strength of her old body. As she pulled into the employee parking lot she began to wonder how things would go. Her supervisor did little more then watch him work as she moved the heavy lumber around the yard with exception to driving the forklift. It wasn't until she got out of her truck and set foot on the pavement that she was suddenly struck by a flash of memories. Back when she made suggestions for improving the yard, his then supervisor had still claimed her ideas as his own but now, she could remember going to the boss to file a complaint which resulted in his then supervisor getting fired which lead into a cleaning house of all the corrupt managers. She was now in fact the supervisor and manager for the yard.

Robyn was shocked. She had done the same things back when she was a guy and it got him no where. Her new memories told her that she pushed more than her male self did to get the complaint through. She had to admit that when she was a guy she pretty much gave up when his then supervisor told him that his complaint was dismissed. It was certainly food for thought as she punched in.

The PA system suddenly came on calling or Robyn to head to the managers office. Not knowing why, she felt some fears enter mind as she headed to the main office. On entering, she was beyond surprised to see the owner at the desk with a file with her name on it. Robyn gulped thinking the worst as she announced herself by knocking on the frame of the door. The owner, Ralfe Mayer, looked up and smiled on seeing her.

"Miss Lars, come in please, have a seat," he said as he gestured to the empty chair in from of the desk.

She did so feeling apprehensive despite Ralfe's pleasant attitude. He was a very well like man by the staff and was easy to approach even at the worst of times but it still didn't shake Robyn's feeling that she was sent to the principal's office for doing something wrong.

Ralfe opened the file and looked through Robyn's resume that was on top, "You have certainly rocked the boat in the short time you've been here haven't you Robyn?" he asked. still pleasantly.

"Yes sir, I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused," Robyn said trying to look smaller than she was.

Ralfe then gave a serious look, "You didn't cause any trouble Robyn. In fact, you no doubt saved this store. I couldn't believe that I had such parasites in my business when you came up to me, but when I interviewed your coworkers they all pretty much said the same thing. One of those bastards was actually embezzling money, can you believe that?" he asked incredulously.

Robyn was surprised by the last part and told him as such, "It's surprising that they'd go that far but I wouldn't have put any of them past it."

Ralfe nodded, "Right, well, that isn't why I asked you here today. The reason is, well, you've notice how busy we've been since you got here yes?"

"Yes I have," Robyn replied remembering many an exhausting day moving the wood for customers.

"Well, I have decided to expand," Ralfe said with a smile as he looked at her resume, "And I was going to hire a firm to design the new store on the opposite side of town when I remembered a little detail I happened to see when sorting your complaint out. I noticed that you have a major in architecture on your resume. Tell me, have you ever had an opportunity to use that major?"

Robyn was perplexed on Ralfe's line of questioning, "No I haven't. No one would hire me so that's why I eventually came here," she admitted.

Ralfe scoffed at that, "Ungrateful people, that's what they are. The have and intelligent young woman fresh out of school and all they can think of is the status quo. It's a shame sexism is still prevalent in this day in age, " he said with a look of disgust, "Anyways, how would you like to be the architect for our new store?"

Robyn was flabbergasted, she never thought she'd have an opportunity to put her education to real use, "I-I... I don't know what to say," she admitted feeling the sting of tears in here eyes.

"You can say that you'll do it," he said, "In fact, I have another surprise for you," he paused causing Robyn to lean forward in rapt attention, "Since I'll have two stores to manage, I'm going to need someone I can trust to run one while I take care of the other."

Robyn was stunned, being a store manager was a far cry from the drudgery of working in the yard, "Are you really offering me a store manager position?"

"It's yours if you think you can handle it. Just remember you gotta have it build first," he said simply while looking proud of himself.

"Of course I'll take it," she said as she shook his hand, "Thank you so much!" she said excitedly.

Ralfe just smiled at that, "All right now, get out of here, you can start on the plans next week," he told her as he got up from the desk.

Robyn got up as well, "I won't let you down sir," she said with tears of joy running down her face. Ralfe offered a box of tissues to help Robyn dry her eyes which she accepted before heading back to work.

The rest of the week seemed to go by incredably fast to Robyn but at the same time couldn't go fast enough. During her time off she got together with August a few more times, of course telling her the good news of her job and later promotion. August took her out to dinner at one of the more expensive, but still casual, restaurant to celebrate. Robyn made a faint half-hearted attempt of protest but August silenced her by a long sensual kiss, the first of many. When next week came Robyn spent half her time drawing up plans for the new building and managing the yard. As she drew up the plans, she went to Ralfe for any ideas he had, changing the plans depending on his input, she even talked to several coworkers to get their input for the staff lounge and other employee-only areas.

It was two weeks since her transformation that she first got her period. It was uncomfortable and sometimes messy but no where near what she feared and took it as another rite of passage than a curse to be feared. By the end of the month, Robyn and August are now officially a couple and were celebrating their one month anniversary by watching bad movies and eating pizza. The two girls were snuggled up on a sofa in August's apartment. Robyn had her head resting on August's shoulder who had one arm wrapped around her hugging her close.

As the credits of the movie ended and the credits were rolling August turned to Robyn, kissing her on the forehead causing her to giggle.

"Stop, ha ha, don't kiss me there, I told you, it feels weird," Robyn told her with a grin as she rubbed her forehead before scooting up so she could kiss her full on the lips.

When they came up for air, both smiling, August asked her if she was ready. Up till now, Robyn and August hadn't had sex. They did kiss each other quite vigorously as well as feeling each other up but Robyn didn't feel right to go any further, August was forgivingly patient with her. Now, after a month into their relationship, Robyn finally felt that she was ready for the next level and nodded her head in the affirmative.

August was immediately upon her starting off with kissing her then reached to her breast cupping one gently causing Robyn to gasp letting August thrust her tongue into Robyn's mouth, Robyn responded in kind as well as caressing her lover's breast. This got the two started in earnest as the quickened their efforts as they got up from the sofa and clumsily moved to the bedroom with fit of giggles and moans of pleasure as they continued to kiss each other sloppily moving each others hands over one another pulling the others clothing off franticly to get at the soft flesh underneath.

Both naked, with exception to August's necklace reached the bed. August pushed Robyn who fell backwards onto the bed. August crawled up from the edge of the bed and, for lack of a better phrase, went down on Robyn. Robyn cried out in ecstasy as she arched her back and massaged her breast intensifying the experience. She instinctively bucked her hips forward trying to get more out of August's work, but she pulled back just enough to keep her steady momentum.

"Please, harder please," Robyn begged as she looked down between her breast only seeing August's playful eyes staring back at her and pushed a finger up into Robyn vagina as she continued her work on Robyn's pussy. Robyn bite her lip to keep from crying out loader as the feeling in her pelvis increased ten-fold as she fell back on the bed. It wasn't too much longer that August's actions were rewarded and sent Robyn over the edge as she orgasmed, the muscles in her vagina trying to keep August's finger in her as she pulled it out and crawled up the bed where she French-kissed Robyn who kissed back hungrily tasting some of herself in her mouth.

Robyn then ran an arm around August to pull her around so that August was laying underneath her while she was now on top and reached a hand down to her lovers own pussy and began to gently rub it while she moved down to start kissing her breast adding a few love bites smiling as August squirmed beneath her as she held Robyn's head gingerly with one hand while caressing her other breast with the other as she moaned softly to Robyn's rhythm. Eventually, Robyn picked up her pace and August's squirming turned to writhing as her hips began to rhythmically buck to meet her urging Robyn to go faster. It wasn't long after that that August came, stiffening as feeling of bliss ran through her.

Robyn had thought that it was over before August sat up and pulled Robyn up as well. She was at a loss for what August wanted to do now that they were sitting across from one another until August began climbing towards her and quickly caught on as she began scooting forward twisting their legs around each other until their vagina's were touching. They kissed and hugged each other before leaning back and began the act of scissoring.

Words could not describe how Robyn felt feeling the folds of August's vagina rubbing against her own. It was totally alien but wholly pleasurable in ways she never felt before as a man or before now as a girl and she wouldn't trade this moment for any others in the world. As the pleasure built up in both of them their gyrations increased until finally, at long last, they came together as they pushed themselves up and embraced the other tightly as the aftershocks of their climax wracked their bodies until it boiled down to some minor twitching's. They laid back down gently caressing on another gently in their sexual after glow.

With a final kiss Robyn laid on August's side and rested her arm and head on her lover's chest. Before she fell asleep she uttered a small, but meaningful, "I love you," to August before falling asleep. In her last moments of consciousness she thought she heard August reply, "I love you too girl," feeling her kiss the top of her head. She had many a pleasant dream that night.

The next morning Robyn awoke to the feeling of August gently stroking her hair and breath a contented sigh as she lifted her head up to see August's face smiling down at her.

"Morning lover," Robyn said as she lean up to kiss her.

"Morning girl," she said back after kissing her.

They laid still in bed a bit longer in holding onto the sleepy daze they had until the daze finally left them and they reluctantly got up.

As they shared a sexually charged shower, Robyn had to think back to when she was first changed. She owed so much to the bouncer for giving her her real body. She had to admit that the last month was like a fairy tale. So many good things kept happening to her now that she was a woman. She has a lovely steady girlfriend that was willing to wait until she was ready to have sex, she had a better job now and was actual able to put her major to use and even had a very real potential of an even better promotion in a year when the new store was built. She was sure that this magical train ride was going to have some major hurdles that would put a damper on things but that didn't matter to her right now. All that mattered to her right now was that she felt right with herself and that she had an incredible girlfriend. Whatever else that will come, she'll deal with in its own time.

Author's note: I had noticed that that a lot (If pretty much all) of my stories have had a tinge of darkness in them. Most notably My "Gentleman's Bar" stories have been getting progressively darker, from a beating, to suicide attempt, to rape. I'm all for the punishment stories if they're written well but it's getting to me that I'm writing progressively darker and depressing stories. I don't want to be known for that and have decided to write this story for the "Gentleman's Bar" series in order to fix that. Like a soft reboot of sorts. I hope everyone enjoyed this kinda dopey story even if it does have the magic fairy tale ending. And I'll try to keep the darkness to a minimum except where it makes sense (not because it's shocking for the sake of it)

up
148 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I love it

jennifer breanna's picture

Thank you for doing a lighter story. I always thought it odd that such a wonderful gift be used as a punishment.

Not Sure Whether It Was a Deliberate Distraction...

...but naming the love interest August -- normally a male name (one of several that take the nickname Gus) -- had me thinking all the way through that she was going to turn out to be another convert via the bouncer. (After all, they met at the Gentleman's Bar, which seems an unlikely place to pursue a lesbian relationship.) If so, August might have recognized the signs that night where no one else would have -- going to the wrong restroom, then standing in front of the mirror as if never having seen herself before -- if she'd previously been through something similar herself.

Eric

Loved the story and I do like

Loved the story and I do like how Robyn finally got to use her degree; plus winding up as manager of the building once she had it designed and built. That was icing on the cake as it were. Just wish she could have built in a cafe where August could become the manageress of it, that would definitely been a real treat for them both. August can be both a male name and a female name, I have a cousin named August and she is definitely NOT a boy.

Not a dopey story

Jamie Lee's picture

I didn't find this to be a dopey story, but one that had me hoping Robyn would finally find his own happy place in life.

Those who hired the bouncer did select the right person. In that he fulfilled the spirit of helping the guests have a happy experience while at the Gentlemen's Club.

It's sad that people only looked at Robyn's former size, as it didn't really show who he truly was as a person. And yet, each and every rejection forced him to step in the direction which would eventually lead him to the bouncer. The one person who had the ability to not only see his sadness but elevate it as well.

Sometimes it's necessary to look at all the boring scenery in order to appreciate beautiful scenery when it finally appears. This is so true in Robyn's case.

I do hope more Gentlemen's Club story are posted. Not only are they nicely written, and flow well, but are an interesting read.

Others have feelings too.