"Sex & Death: In That Order" Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version

Sex & Death S.jpg"Sex & Death: In That Order"
CHAPTER FOUR: "Swimming? Really?"

a Transgendered Erotic Horror Comedy... No, Really.
by TGTrinity
Cover Image by bela04

"You all seemed to be responding to the strange events rather well, Mr. Anderson."

"Yeah, we did. We all knew that we had somehow been transformed, but only Stephanie seemed to really question why that was."

"And it seems as if your two friends had no problem engaging each other physically."

"Yeah, and there was definitely more of that coming, but for the time we just sat around taking our new bodies in."

"At this point did you suspect any of your friends were behind the strange occurence?"

"What? God, no. I mean, I guess I did have some concerns about one of them, but..."

"It's okay, we'll get to that later."

"Okay."

"So tell me what happened while Andrew and Shawna were upstairs... together."

"Well, we actually finished eating and sat around the living room and talked."

"What about?"

"You know, the obvious things. Ari was fishing for complements on her new body, Stephanie complained about her new breasts and Jeremy cracked jokes. If I was being honest..."

"And I hope you are, Mr. Anderson."

"...we were talking like we had always been in those bodies."

"Please, continue."

"This next part is going to sound insane, and I can't really remember who brought it up, but we ended up going swimming."

"I... Swimming? Really? You were all just victims of a unknown force changing your bodies, and you went swimming?"

"Yeah... It just seemed to make sense at the time..."

/////

"No! This doesn't make any sense!" Stephanie yelled as everyone got up from the seat and walked upstairs.

"It's just swimming," Ari said dismissively as she secretly thought of how great it would be to take her new body into the pool. Not only that, but she was going to get a nice long look at her naked form before changing into one of her daring little bikinis.

"Just swimming!?" Stephanie called again as she followed everyone up the stairs, "Four of us have just been made women, while the other three still changed..." She was going to say something else, but then she saw everyone crowding around the second door on the left. Andrew and Shawna's door. "God, why is everyone..."

"Shh," Jeremy whispered as a big smile crossed his lips.

Stephanie didn't hear anything for a moment, and then she heard the grunts and moans coming from the room. "Jesus Christ! Are those two fucking in there!?"

"Shh," Marci prompted again as she listened to their rambunctious lovemaking. For a moment she forgot that the two in there were recently two mountains of men, as she could only picture the Shawna's petite Asian frame getting thrown around by Andrew. It was a strange mix of excitement and confusion that she was feeling, then another emotion reared it's head. Somewhere deep inside of her Marci found herself getting turned on by what she was hearing, yet she was visualizing something new and foreign in her head.

"I can't believe all of you!" Stephanie said in a huff as she pushed past them and moved around the corner and out of sight.

"Come on, it sounds like they're nowhere close to finishing in there anyway." Ari said as everyone smiled and went to their rooms.

Marci wasn't surprised to see that Justin was holding the door open for her, yet it felt different this time. There was a look on his face that said "After you, M'lady," and it made her a little uncomfortable. It also made her blush a little, but she didn't seem to have any control over that. "So, should we change in here, or..."

"Not so fast," Marci said with a laugh as she opened a drawer, "you're definitely changing in the restroom."

"Come on," Justin said teasingly as he went through his suitcase, "we've gotten dressed around each other before."

"Yeah, but that was before I had a pair of tits and your dick grew..." The words were out of her mouth before she even realized what she had said. Throughout the meal and even in the hallway, Marci couldn't help but notice the large bulge in Justin's jeans. She knew that she shouldn't be looking at her friend like that, but that only made her pay more attention to it.

"Whoa, have you been staring at my junk?" He replied nonchalantly as he grabbed a pair of yellow trunks out of his bag.

"What? Fuck you," she said with a laugh, "I only assumed it had grown as it was so tiny before."

"Fuck you," he replied with a grin as he threw a towel at her, which she caught easily enough. "I'm going to the pool and changing there, if that's okay with you."

"I'll be sure to knock," she chuckled back as she watched him leave. As soon as she thought that he was going down the stairs, she ran to the door and locked it. "What the fuck!" She whispered as she was finally alone. It was her that had kept this group together over such a long period of time, and she didn't want to freak out in front of everyone else and cause a panic.

Not that she was in a panic herself, and that made her all the more uneasy. Being suddenly thrust into the body that could easily belong to a swimsuit model wasn't totally shocking, and how could that possibly be. She knew that everyone in the house should be responding like Stephanie, but there was a steady calm among everyone. Marci wanted to be furious, scared or in shock, but all the could muster was a strange sense of displacement.

If she was going to get to the bottom of what was happening, and that's what she wanted more than anything, she was going to have to play along that everything was as it should be. Which wouldn't be that hard, since it felt that way to her anyway.

"Fuck," she whispered again as the unwanted emotions that seemed to come with her new body seemed to overtake her own. "Might as well get dressed," she told the empty room as she picked up a simple white bikini from the drawer. There were others, of course, that were much more revealing than the one she picked out, which made her wonder why exactly she had planned to go swimming so much.

She chose not to think about why she had packed a couple of different pieces of lingerie as well.

It was finally time for Marci to reveal her new body, and she figured that she would do it like she had done with most bandages in her life: Rip it off fast. In a moment she was standing naked in the room, and she could feel her heart beat faster as she looked at herself in the mirror.

She was beautiful.

It seemed every part of her body was finely designed by someone looking to make the perfect female shape. Long legs leading up to hips that were generously flared out slightly beneath a stomach that was the obvious result of long hours at the gym. Her skin was covered in a slight tan, with sandy brown hair falling over her shoulders. Of course the real stand outs of her new body were two perky breasts and an ass that was perfectly suited for her body.

There was a strange sense of deja vu as she looked over her body, as if she had seen it before or somehow knew about it...

Like most feelings of deja vu it was gone as fast as it came, and Marci turned her attention to getting into her bikini. It was a simple enough task, and she completed it like she had done it a million times. With one last look in the mirror she grabbed her towel and walked out of her room. She slowed down a bit as she passed Shawna's room, lingering long enough for her to scream out "Oh my fucking God! I don't want to go an hour without you inside of me!" This made Marci blush as she hurried down the stairs and made her way to the pool.

It seemed as if she was the last one to arrive as everyone besides Shawna and Andrew were swimming, and that included Stephanie. "What, don't give me that look," Stephanie said with a sheepish smile as she sat on the edge of the pool. She was wearing a blue one piece suit that clung to her tiny frame, and practically split apart as it attempted to hold her large breasts in place. "God, I'd kill to have your breasts," she said as she looked down at her plump mounds.

"I bet a lot of girls would kill to have tits like yours," Marci said as she placed her towel on a chair and moved over to sit next to Stephanie, "and a lot of guys would kill to get their hands on them too."

"None of these guys are coming anywhere close to these puppies," Stephanie said as a smile finally showed up on her face.

"Holy shit! You're smiling," Marci said as she leaned over and put her arm around her.

"God, this feels strange," Stephanie whispered.

"What? Watching Justin and Jeremy flirting with Ari?"

Which is exactly what was happening. Marci and Stephanie watched as their three friends splashed around near the deep end of the pool. Both guys were wearing trunks that they probably would have worn before the change happened, but Ari was another story all together. Where Marci and Stephanie had chosen to wear modest swimsuits that still looked rather provocative on their bodies, Ari was flaunting every curve that she had. A silver bikini wrapped around her breasts that were bigger than Stephanie's, but she had a much curvier body where they seemed more at home. The rest of the bikini was nothing more than some strings that wrapped around her waist and held a tiny piece of fabric that covered her new vagina... but only barely.

This led to Jeremy and Justin doing everything in their power to get close to her, and she didn't seem to mind one bit. For a moment Marci watched as they played at the other end of the pool, and a sinking feeling grew in her stomach. It only seemed to get worse as Justin got close to Ari, and before she was able to identify what the feeling was, Stephanie spoke up.

"Am I really a nerd?" She asked silently as she kicked her feet in the water.

"Why do you say that?"

"That's what my card said... Well, it actually said 'Sexy Nerd', but I don't really see the difference."

Marci looked at her friend and saw something she had never seen in them before: Vulnerability. "Well, I think that you were kind of a nerd before, so I don't see what the big deal is. I think that you may have a bigger problem with the whole 'sexy' part of the card."

"I don't know about that," she said as she looked down at her jiggling breasts, "I've kind of got used to looking at these babies."

"And I'm sure that's all you've done. Look."

"What!?" Stephanie said as he face turned a bright red, which caused Marci to laugh out loud. "I haven't... I mean, I had to a little..."

"It's okay, Steph. It's your body now." Marci said as she pulled Stephanie in for another side hug.

"Well, that's what I wanted to talk to about," Stephanie said as the blood left her face and she was able to compose herself. "I was thinking about what everyone said their cards were, and something in my mind sort of clicked."

"What?" Marci asked as she kicked her long legs in the water.

"Well, do you watch a lot of scary movies?"

"Sure."

"Well, I never really did before, but somehow I seem to remember really enjoying them now... Anyway, the seven of us being up here trapped in a cabin? Magic transformations followed by numerous poor decisions, including fucking like rabbits and the thought that swimming at a moment like this was a good plan. I mean, it's just like every..."

Stephanie was trying to lead Marci to an idea, but she was a little preoccupied with her other friends at the moment. It was hard to tell, but it looked like Justin had both of his hands on Ari's hips and was grinding into her from behind. It looked like they were fucking right there in the pool, which made Marci feel betrayed causing her to go into a knee jerk response.

"Cannonball!" Marci yelled as she ran down the side of the pool and jumped in. Everyone cheered at her action, and when she came to the surface she saw that Justin had left Ari and was swimming right for her.

"God, I didn't even notice that you cam in!" Justin said with a smile as he reached her. "Isn't the water great?"

"Yeah, it looks like you and Ari have been enjoying it." Marci couldn't belive the way that she was talking, nor did she really know that the two were actually doing what she thought they were.

"We have!" Ari screamed out as she swam closer, oblivious to what Marci was implying. "Oh my God, I've never had this much fun swimming before!"

"That's because you were too fucking fat to fit in the pools before now," Jeremy said wryly. Ari took it as a friendly jab, then fired back with a shot of her own.

"Well, the fact that I was too big to enter pools before hasn't stopped you from trying to get into my bikini bottoms!" The entire crowd laughed at this, but Marci's laughter was only skin deep. She had never felt so jealous in her entire life, yet she knew that the feelings were not her own. Stranger still, a term she used loosely at this point, was the fact that she didn't feel any sort of real pull to Justin. Even though his new body was lined with muscles topped off with the fact that he was very handsome, she didn't feel attracted to him. He was Justin.

But the thought of Ari hooking up with him cause her very blood to boil. She was ready to say something more about it, when Shawna blasted through the door screaming.

"Help! You have to help me!"

Stephanie was the closest to her, so she got up and tried to hold her steady. She was shouting so loud that the others couldn't understand her, and adding to the chaos was the fact that she had come into the pool room completely naked.

"Shawna, calm down," Stephanie pleaded with as her friends approached.

"Shawna, what happened? Where's Andrew?" Marci asked as all thoughts of Justin were expunged from her mind.

"He's up there! Oh fuck! I just left him up there! With her!"

Marci had both hands on Shawna's shoulders as she tried her best to understand her. "Her? There's no one else here, Shawna."

"Yes there is! There's a blindfolded woman, and she's going to kill Andrew!"

///// TO BE CONTINUED

Author's Note:
Thanks for reading! Please Visit TGTrinity.com if you enjoyed my story and would like to read more, view my captions or check out my new rendered comics.

up
84 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos