A New Cheerleader part 4

Printer-friendly version

A New Cheerleader 4- by Spencer1x

"Hi my name is Spencer, or at least it was before this mess. This is the story on how my life changed for the better (or worse depending on your point of view). And how I got to become one of the cheerleaders in my school."

Chapter 4- The Sleepover
It was Tuesday evening and it was starting to get slightly cooler outside especially with the wind blowing about making it hard for me and my (apparently) new friends to carry all of these bags around. It was especially difficult when oneself was wearing heels and carrying annoying lumps on my chest because yes, congrats you guessed it, I'm still dressed as a fucking girl.

But anyway, getting back to the story. Me, Sophie, Summer and Abigail were all walking along, quite difficultly I might add, along the sidewalk heading to the last place I wanted to go. Abi's house. So I'm just going to carry on the story where we left off...

"Well Cori I hope you liked today as much as all of us have. It may have cost well over $1000 for all of this but it was worth it. So there is no excuse for you to wear any boyish clothes anymore okay." Summer said happily.

"Um, okay thanks." I said.

"That's okay as I said it is our gift to you for joining our group." Summer said with a goofy smile on her face.

"Anyway, next stop Abi's house!"

"Wait what!?!"

"What do you mean by, 'wait what!?!' ? I thought you would like to come to my house, seeing how you're still my girlfriend until the end of today." Abigail questionably looked at me with accusing eyes.

"No, I didn't mean it like that. I was just thinking how we need to get the shopping back to my house as quickly as possible so we aren't late for the slumber party." I told a half-truth.

"Oh, ok then. Anyway I need to pick up some stuff for the party and I also have some more stuff for you as well babe." Abi said to me.

"Oh my god Abi. Did you really just say 'babe' to another girl?" Summer asked.

"So?" Abi replied.

Sigh. "Oh I just give up." Summer looked at the ground in defeat.

We then just walked silently until we reached Abi's house. And reluctantly I ventured inside.

"Can I quickly use the toilet" Sophie asked.

"Yeah sure go ahead." Abi replied cheerfully.

"Cori, Summer. You guys come and help, just dump the bags there."

We reached Abigail's bedroom, she had a quite simple bedroom but it was also very girly, Abi walked up to her wardrobe and opened it. She then proceeded to pick out several items of girls clothing and plopped them into a bag.

"Here Cori this is for you, I'm sorry I couldn't donate more but I'm kind of short of money now especially after our visit to the mall. But don't worry, I picked out the most sexiest things that I don't really need just for you." She then slapped me hard on the ass and pulled me in for a deep kiss.

"Right anyway I need to get my stuff. Summer can you grab my clothes pile there and put it in my bag please. Cori can you grab that bottle with the syringe in it please and the big bottle of pills next to it as well and place them in my handbag. And I will get the rest."

"What's the stuff in the bottle?"

"Huh? Oh sorry. The stuff in the bottle is extremely high, concentrated female hormones." Abi said with an evil look in her eyes.

"Why in the world do you have that?" I asked.

"Oh I just use a small amount to help my curves." She flaunted her curves off to me.

"Um. Ok." Wow she is odd.

"Anyway, I have another little gift for you Cori. Sophie told me about how you love cider and that it is your favourite type of alcohol, and since you're from Cornwall I got these."

Abi opened her mini fridge and in them was something I would have never guessed she had in a million years.

"OMG!!! Is that Rattler?" I asked not believing my eyes.

"Yep." She answered with a smug smile.

"How the fuck did you get these, they're only produced in Cornwall."

"I bought a shipment of 80 bottles and shipped them from Cornwall to California. It was expensive but worth it."

"Wow. I don't know what to say other than thank you. And well I guess you deserve this."

This time it was me who grabbed Abi and I kissed her gently on the lips. We held there for a moment until I started to break apart then she pulled me back in and kissed me more deeply until she eventually let me go.

"You're welcome. Oh and by the way there are more downstairs."

After we gathered everything at Abi's house we finally walked over to my house. Once we entered we carried everything up stairs and dumped it all in the hallway. After that I offered tea and coffee to the girls, everyone accepted so I ran down stairs to put the kettle on. Then I realised that we were out of milk so I shouted upstairs that I need to go get some milk from the nearby shop, Sophie shouted after me saying she wanted to come with me so we set off together.

We walked rather slowly to the shop, just chatting away about what the sleepover will be like, for me to be wary of Abigail, to try and be fun etc. We didn't even realise that we took almost 40 mins to walk to the shop a few blocks away, buy a couple things of milk and get back home. But to be fair we were moving very slowly.

Once we got back Sophie helped me make the tea and coffee as Summer and Abi were banging around doing something upstairs. Hopefully not having sex again. We then proceeded to slowly and carefully take the hot drinks upstairs, I then realised that all of the bags from the hall were gone, thinking that they must have put it all away in Sophie's room I proceeded to my bedroom where both of the girls were deep inside my wardrobe.

(By the way my wardrobe is huge, it is basically another room inside of my bedroom.)

"What you guys doin?" I asked as I placed the drinks down.

"Oh good you're back. You can help us now, we're sorting out your clothes." Summer said smoothly.

"Wait. What!"

I ran to my wardrobe, it was now filled with girls clothes.

"OMG! Where is all of my other clothes?" I asked desperately.

"Oh we chucked most of that away. Except for a few tee-shirts, some socks and a pair of jeans. Oh we did keep most of your hoodies though."

"What the fuck! I didn't want you to chuck all of those away. Please tell me that you at least kept all of my concert tees?"

"Oh sorry, I didn't realise that you wanted to keep your boring yucky bland boyish clothes." Abigail said with slight disgust on her face.

"Oh shush Abi. Sorry Cori I didn't realise, but I did manage to stop her from chucking all of the concert and festival stuff away I know how much that is valued by people. You have a nice collection by the way. RHCP, Blur, Black Keys, ACDC, Black Sabbath, The Gorillaz, Green Day even Coldplay and Fleetwood Mac! Wow you even have more over here..." Summer's mind drifted off.

"Um... Hello?" I tried waking up Summer from her daydream.

"What? Oh sorry. I was just amazed at the collection you have. Anyway we chucked the rest of your boyish clothes into one of those recycling bin things for clothes."

"Can I get them back still?" I asked hopefully.

"Sorry Cori. The only way to get them back now would be breaking into the clothes bin, which is always locked up and I guess it will now count as stealing from charity." Summer said with apologetic eyes.

"Oh shit."

"Hey why are you so sad? You should be happy, we got you more colourful, more girly and just better looking clothes. And you're concerned about some boring old crappy boy clothes?!?" Abi said with anguish.

"It's just that most of it was my brother's old clothes before he moved, and I was just thinking that he may want them back for when he visits." I lied.

"Oh well I guess that's a good reason. But don't you think that's a bit disgusting? Wearing your brother's old clothes?" Abi questioned.

"Well no. I'm going to be wearing your old clothes aren't I?"

"Good point, but those are girl clothes. These are your brothers old clothes, in other words boy clothes." She said stubbornly.

"Abigail, do you have any older siblings?"

"No, I am an only child. Why?" She asked with interest.

"Then I don't expect you to understand." I answered with finality.

"What?"

"What she means is that because you are an only child you haven't experienced having clothes passed down to you. Or you passing them on to your younger siblings." Summer explained to Abi.

"So what." Abi said.

"So it means that you can't understand that in a family with multiple kids the eldest ones usually pass down clothes to younger siblings to save money and such. Just look at me, my older brother gives me and my little brother his old clothes all of the time. Even I sometimes give my little brother my old clothes to wear."

"Wait what? You give your little brother girl clothes to wear? Like what?" Abi asked with a laugh.

"Well yeah. I admit it was a bit weird at first but remember our family is against gender based stuff like clothes and hair. So I gave him stuff like jeans, leggings and a couple tops."

"How old is he again?" Abi asked still laughing.

"He is almost 13. But I think he might want to be a girl, since he has grown his hair out and also started to ask for my old dresses and skirts."

"Wait what. Your younger brother is a crossdresser? Did you actually give him the clothes he wanted?" Abi asked no longer laughing.

"Of course I did, I love my family, more than anything else in the world, and if my brother wants to be a girl then that is fine with me. I always wanted a little sister anyway."

"Wow. You know I actually always wanted to fuck a crossdresser, I think it's sexy." Abi said smoothly.

"Ewww. What the fuck Abi, that's a bit too far don't you think. That is my little brother we are talking about! He isn't even a teenager yet!" Summer said with disgust.

"What? Don't be ridiculous, I may be a girl who loves to fuck. a lot. But I ain't a pedo."

"Oh my god. We found someone who Abi won't have sex with!" Sophie announced with overemphasised amazement.

"Oh go fuck yourself Sophie! Or else I will, in your sleep."

Sophie just stood there half-smug and half-scared. It was a bit of a weird look actually.

"Anyway..." I started. "All of my boy clothes were passed down to me from my brother and so I ended up with only them when my all my girly clothes ran out. So all I wanted to do was give them back so he can decide what to do with them."

"I still think that most boy clothes are a waste of space and are an abomination to fashion kind but, I see your point. And I guess they aren't that disgusting if it's family."

"Well guys I think we have wasted enough time as it is so I am going to help Cori get changed into something else and get some sleeping stuff, then we will head over to your house. Okay?" Sophie addressed to Summer.

"Yeah thats fine I will gather my things and Abi's things and we will meet you there." Summer said as she was turning around.

"Cool. We will be about half an hour and then we will head over to yours. See you." Sophie said.

"Ok byyyyyeeeee!" Both Summer and Abi shouted when they were heading down the stairs.

"Right then." Said Sophie as she turned around back to me. "Time to get you ready."

She quickly ran back to her room and got some different things, and then ran back to me giving me an outfit which I recognised. It was the green silky dress from this morning alongside with it's little black jacket and brown pumps.

"Oh please no, not a dress."

"Oh shush Cori...ahh, Spencer sorry. You worn tons of dresses earlier, and since you practically have a 100% girls wardrobe you might as well get used to it." Sophie said as she waved me off.

"But..." I started to say.

"No buts. I won the bet, my day, my rules... Mostly. Oh and you can keep the dress and the rest of the outfit alongside with these." Sophie ordered.

She dumped a pile of clothes on my bed containing a lot of girls clothes.

"This is my donation of clothes for you. Since you will apparently be like this for the next 2 or so weeks, thanks to Summer and Abi. All of the girl clothes you now have that I have lent you, you can have until we get you new clothes." Sophie said with a sad-ish kind of finality.

"Wait. Wait. Wait. What? What do you mean by 2 or so weeks? I thought this lasted only for today!" I said with a combo of shock and anger alongside with a side-dish of confusion.

"Well it would have been only for today hadn't Summer and Abigail chucked away most of your guy clothes..." Sophie said with sympathy.

"Oh for fuck sake!!!" I almost screamed out.

"Just don't worry about it. Right now though we need to hurry the hell up so complain later and get dressed while I go and get our stuff together for the sleepover. Oh and before I forget, I got something for you at the mall in TG For You. It is quite annoying to work out though so once I have it set up I will give it to you, probably tomorrow."

"What is it?" I asked.

"You will find out later." Sophie said with a knowing and slightly evil look.

I just rolled my eyes. "Fine."

Sophie then proceeded to leave the room as I (with much reluctance) put the very girly dress on, alongside with the jacket and the shoes. And you may call me insane, and I hate to admit it but...
I absolutely loved it. It felt so nice against my smooth hairless legs. And it made me feel. I don't know, girly? Maybe even pretty. Now that scared me, this is one of the reasons why I didn't want to wear a dress like this. Because I was worried that I would like it, and sadly it seems to be true.

I walked up to the mirror and it confirmed what I felt. I looked like a cute and extremely pretty girly girl. The dress even managed to make my legs look sexy without giving away that I have boyish hips.

"Ahhhh why does this have to happen to me! I can cope for a day, that is fine. I will even count it as a once in a lifetime experience. But 2 or more weeks! Whyyyyyy?"

"And why do I feel like this? I feel all happy and cute but I'm not! It must be all of the girly shit. Yes that's it, I must have been exposed for too long as a girl and it must have influenced my mind."

"Ok Spencer... Ok you can do this, calm the hell down. Everything will be ok..."

Fortunately I managed to regain control of my maddening mind, just as Sophie started to walk back into the room.

"Oh Cori... Umm... Spencer, can you please pack your stuff. Just get one of your new nighties, some panties and bras, oh and also get two of your leotards and the tracky short shorts that I gave you."

"Why do I need leos?"

"For wearing. Duh."

"But... Oh never mind."

"Oh and one more thing. Grab those trainers. And bring them with you, every girl has her limits with heels."

"Ok."

I then got a bag and picked out 2 bras and 2 pairs of panties. I then got the leos, the shorts, the trainers and also a thick pair of socks. Reluctantly I also grabbed the nightie. I packed it all away and then went down stairs where I picked up my vitamins and allergy pills. And for good measure I placed my iPad and charger in the bag as well for just in case.

By the time I did all of that it was time to go to the sleepover. Sophie actually packed a suitcase, which was full of clothes and girly stuff. And for the life of me I couldn't figure out why she needed all of that stuff for just one night.

Anyway we left and when we got about halfway there Sophie started talking.

"Hey Coriii... God dang it, it is Spencer not Cori. That's the third time I've done that now. 'Sigh'. Spencer. When we get there try not to go too heavy on the booze. Me and Abigail are heavy drinkers and are used to it but I know that both you and Summer are light weights and I don't think anyone wants to clear up vomit so try and go easy."

"That's ok. I promise I won't get too wasted." I said truthfully.

"Thank you. Oh and Spence one more thing, can I ask you a favour?"

"Sure."

"When you are in girl mode can I just call you Cori, because it is really starting to confuse me."

"Um, yeah I guess so." I answered blushing.

"Thanks Cori!"

"Ok..." Wow that was awkward.

We walked the rest of the way in silence, just as we were about to get to the door Summer opened it.

"Oh perfect you are just in time, I have just put the movie in."

Summer turned to me.

"Oh wow Cori you look like soooo super cute in that dress, and the black leather jacket goes so well with it!"

"Oh thanks Summer." I said as sincerely as possible.

She then embraced me in a hug. Seriously what is it with girls and hugs? But to be honest I shouldn't complain, here I am a complete social outcast hugging a hot girl. And I really should be attracted to her right now and I'm not sure why I'm not. Oh yeah because I am pretending to be a girl, and if I start to show that I am attracted to girls I may be discovered. Or worse, Abi pounces on me like a lion on its prey.

Anyway we entered and headed up to Summer's bedroom. Abi was by the TV getting the film ready as we jumped onto the bed and got comfortable. Abi then got up and jumped onto the bed right next to me, and as she snuggled into me she then started to stroke my leg sexually for the whole fucking film. Oh and by the way the film we watched was Mean Girls, which I watched hundreds of times before with Sophie. (She forced me to.)

When we finally finished the film the girls just sat there looking at each other intensely, Abi even stopped stroking my leg. Then they all simultaneously looked at me, the next thing I knew I was whacked in the face with what seemed to be a pillow.

"Pillow fight!!!" They all shouted at once.

Soon enough we were whacking each other over the head with multiple pillows. This lasted about 15 mins until only Sophie was left standing.

"Ha ha, Suckers. You all lost no one can beat the Sophinator!!!" Sophie laughed evilly.

We all just lied there exhausted... And broken, while Sophie bathed in the glory of her victory.

After we concluded the pillow fight and (reluctantly) declared Sophie the supreme champion, the girls dragged me to a beanbag chair and dumped me in it as they started to take off the old nail polish and applied a new colour. It was a pale purple colour, they then started to put this type of other polish on my nails and started drawing miniature pictures on them.

To be honest I was fascinated by what they were drawing on them a few of them were a bit girly like flowers and rainbows with unicorns which were painted mostly by Abi and Sophie but Summer actually was the one who did all of the cool pictures like one of them was a RHCP sign and there was a ACDC one as well. So in the end I had one hand completely girly and the other was completely filled with rock bands.

After they finished with me they did each other's nails and they just talked constantly, (no joke) about which boys were the cutest and who they would want to go out with. Then they talked about cheerleading and how they were going to pull off that big competition in the A team with two girls short and how they were hoping that the tryouts will fix that. And finally they talked about the latest fashion, which I just switched off at. I've dealt with enough fashion today to last me a lifetime.

When they eventually stopped talking all of our nails were dried and we all decided that it was a good time to go and get some food. We all went downstairs and cooked up some pizza, at that time Summer pulled out the spirits for Sophie and Abi to drink as me and Summer kept on the Rattler.

When we all finished eating we went back upstairs and started to get dressed into nightwear I started to pick up my nightie but Sophie stopped me.

"No save that for later when you are actually going to sleep. Wear this instead, it is a lot more comfortable." Sophie said as she handed me a onesie.

It was very fluffy and it had black patches over the white base. It also had a fluffy hood as well.

"Um. Thanks Soph."

"And also put one of your leos on for an extra layer." Summer said to me as she chucked me one from my bag.

I did as I was told I took all of my clothes off, except for my panties and bra, and put on the leotard first, it was extremely form fitting but it felt like a second skin which was nice, it was weird though as it made my boobs seem larger while holding them in place at the same time although it didn't do much to hide my boy hips, which worried me.

After that I put on the onesie and zipped it up and my God was it comfortable. We all then crawled back onto Summer's bed and with some swigs of alcohol, and with Abi resting her head on my stomach, settled down to watch the movie.

Oh no not another chick flick, well at least it was a classic. We watched Dirty Dancing, but I didn't see all of the film as I drunk one too many Rattlers and passed out halfway through the film.

"Cori... Cori!" I heard as I opened my eyes and looked at the dark blurry figure standing in front of me. It took me a moment but I realised it was Abi.

"Cori, I need your help with something!" Abi whispered at me loudly.

Looking up at her, now fully awake I checked my watch. It was 3:25am.

"What is it Abi?" I asked while yawning.

"I have a problem and I need help with it, quickly follow me."

She lead me to the bathroom where she ushered me inside quickly.

"So what is this problem then." I asked concerned.

Abi came in after me, shutting the door and locking it, she then turned around to face me.

"The problem is that you ran off scared after I was going to give me you the best pleasure in your life. So I decided that you can make it up to me now!"

"Wait... What?!?!"

She stepped forwards and started to kiss me deeply. I tried resisting but she latched on like a limpet, after a moment she pulled away.

"Oh no you don't Cori. You aren't getting out of this one." Abi grabbed me hard.

She then reached for a familiar bottle, opened it and picked up two pinkish pills. She then shoved them in my mouth and forced me to swallow them. By this time I was panicking as Abi was massaging my ass while kissing me. Then I realised what I just swallowed. It was the pills, the ones that make you horny oh shit. Oh... Shit.

At first there was nothing, but suddenly I got hit with a massive wave of pleasure that made me feel smart, but it also made me feel stupid at the same time, it was weird but... I think I liked it.

"Cori take off your clothes." Abi ordered.

With pleasure clouding my mind, my arms got a mind of their own and started to strip me as Abi as well took off all her clothes. While Abi turned around the other way to grab something from her bag, I finished getting completely naked with my penis now standing out proudly. Abi turned around and gasped.

"Holy shit Cori!" Abi said with complete shock.

"You have the same strap-on as me!" She said holding up a very realistic looking penis.

"You are like the best girlfriend ever!" Abi almost shouted as she came close to me groping my boobs and kissing me.

The pills forced me to kiss her passionately back. Abi suddenly pulled back from me and put on her strap-on, she then bent me around and started to shove it into my ass. It hurt like fuck. But I felt immense pleasure from it at the same time. She then continued to fuck me. Slowly at first, but then got faster and harder until it felt like my ass would explode, then she stopped and something gooey shot into my ass. It was fake cum.

She then pulled the dildo out and cleaned it off, then she came back to me and shoved me onto the floor, she then took the strap-on off and sat on me. Rubbing my now very hard cock.

"Oh Cori. It almost feels like a real one."

She then grabbed my boobs and started massaging them as she placed herself above my cock and landed on it, she then started moving her hips up and down as my dick glided in and out of her vagina, again slow at first, but then growing faster and harder as she moaned with pleasure until I came inside her.

"Ohhhhhh, Cori. That felt so good, let me clean that up for you."

Abi then grabbed my dick and started to give it a blowjob until I again came inside her mouth.

"Mmmmmm! Oh wow that tastes just like the real stuff! Here you can clean me up as well.

She then sat on my face making me lick her vagina as she moaned with pleasure, I then caused her to come again and got a mouthful of girl juices mixed with my cum, I swallowed as she got off of me pulled me up and told me to bend over again.

But instead of fucking me again she grabbed another familiar bottle and took a syringe out of it filling it completely to the brim with a purple type of liquid.

"I have a gift for you Cori, it is one of the many gifts that I will give to my new girlfriend."

She injected me with the purple stuff in my right butt cheek. She then refilled the syringe.

"You are so beautiful and you have an amazing top part of your body. But your lower half is shit and it looks like a boys..."

She injected me with the purple stuff again but on my left butt cheek. She then proceeded to refill the syringe again.

"So I decided to help you finish your womanly figure off and inject you with the extremely high concentrated female hormones, the same that I use. But I only use a very tiny amount to give me a girly buzz now. But this amount of hormones should finish your body off in a matter of a week. Good thing you're a girl, if you gave this to a boy it would fuck up his body so much that he might as well get a sex-change."

She injected me again in my left arm. And then finished off in my right arm.

"There. 4 full dozes of girl hormones. Don't worry babe, you will have a perfect girly body by next week."

"Now where was I? Oh yeah. Cori get on the floor and pull your legs up."

I did as she commanded because I felt so good.

She again put on her strap-on and aimed for where my cock was.

"Oh how much I want to fuck your little pussy, but you are having so much fun with your strap-on that I think I might save your vagina for another time.

She then pushed my legs back, spreading them apart and then started to fuck me like there was no tomorrow while kissing me and fondling my breasts. This went on for about 2 hours with continuous orgasms until she eventually got up and lent over the sink.

"I love you Cori... Bluuuuaaaaaa!" She threw up. Probably the alcohol.

After that she slumped off to the bed next door and passed out in it.

As for me, I got dressed into my nightie and then went to Summer's bed and fell asleep there next to Sophie. Summer was on the bean bag chair passed out. At the time I was still being influenced by the pills and the alcohol, so I thought about nothing of what went on in the bathroom.

It was half past 7 when I woke up, Summer was asleep still and Abi was wrapped up with her while at the same time she was massaging Summer's boobs in her sleep.

She must have moved in the night I thought. Suddenly I heard someone throwing up in the bathroom. It must be Sophie, she wasn't next to me when I woke up. So I stumbled into the bathroom to check up on her. Man did she look bad she was very pale and looked sickly, she washed her face and turned around, I embraced her in a hug and escorted her to the bed again, she thanked me and passed out again.

I then wiped my head and placed my hand on my hip.

"Hmmm, that is strange. Why do my hips seem bigger? Oh shit!"

It all came flooding back, the sex, the pills and the hormones. Oh crap the hormones, I thought.

I rushed downstairs where I left my bag. I rummaged through it looking for my salvation.

"Yes! Bingo! I found the vitamins." Looking at the warning label at the back of the pink tub.

'Warning these pills also contain a high dosage of Estrogen, Osestrogen, and Testosterone blockers.'

"Perfect. If I take a load of the pills the Estrogen should stop the girl hormones from doing anything."

I took about half the bottle at once.

"Thank god. Now I won't develop like a girl."

I went back to the bathroom and locked it, then I striped and checked what has happened.

"Holy shit. What the hell, the female hormones have already started to change me."

My hips were now ever so slightly larger than before and my ass now looked slightly more plump and girly.

"Oh god I hope the Estrogen kicks in soon."

I put my nightie back on and wondered back to bed.

AttachmentSize
Image icon Cori46.59 KB
up
237 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Chapters and Sorry.

Guys I am sorry that it took so long to post this chapter, something happened with my iPad that caused all of my written chapters to be deleted so I had to recreate them again. But hopefully I have fixed that now so hopefully Chapter 5 will be coming out before to long.

That's Strong Stuff

littlerocksilver's picture

Too bad it's not available in the real world. Somebody's going to get pregnant, I bet.

Portia

Pregnant

WillowD's picture

Considering everything else that has happened in this story, yup. I'm seriously giggling right now.

And it will probably only take 9 weeks or 9 days instead of 9 months too.

Fake breasts that you can

WillowD's picture

Fake breasts that you can feel? I'd say this story is definitely science fiction.

Wonder what he's gonna do

Brooke Erickson's picture

Wonder what he's gonna do when he finds out that estrogen is female hormones and testosterone is male.

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

Rape

At this point, both Abi and Sophie are in serious trouble.

Abi is an underage sexual predator, who administered a "date rape" drug to a (younger) underage child and then repeatedly raped Spencer (soon to be Cori if the hormones injected into Spencer are as "advertised") before illegally injecting female hormones into a (younger) child still under the influence of a "date rape drug". The "charges" are so serious that Abi may be charged as an adult!

As for Sophie, her conduct is reprehensible. Providing female hormones to a (younger and unsuspecting) male sibling as well as placing him in a situation where alcohol is being provided to minors should result in severe legal consequences for Spohie.

As for Spencer's hapless and irresponsible parents, they may find themselves in hot water for child endangerment.

All this leaves poor Spencer to deal with his forced transformation into Cori without adequate support.

Rape is rape. There should be consequences.

However, the story (although containing morally indefensible conduct by two or more of the key characters) is quite entertaining and I wonder how this story will play out???

way too much estrogen

licorice's picture

just a bit of info, that much oestrogen would cause serious medical concerns. I am on estrogen and i take only about 6 mg's a day. Any more than that and you're dealing with serious problems.

Now it's really going to hit the fan

Jamie Lee's picture

Sophie has really crossed the line. Not only has she lied about who Cori is, she allowed Summer and Abigail to enter a persons' bedroom and throw away clothing they had NO right to touch. Now she's put her brother in a dangerous situation should someone discover how he's dressed and harm him because of it.

Abi needs so much help a person can't say where to start. She's selfish; she's immature; she's a sex addict; she's a drug addict; she's a rapist; she's a child molester; basically she's screwed up big time.

What she did to Spencer is likely to get her jail time, if Spencer tells the truth when he's questioned. And like Abi, Sophie may see the inside of a jail for giving her brother unprincipled medication. Both girls are in big trouble and neither one even realizes it.

What are her parents going to say when the drugs Abi gave Spencer do their work? How will Spencer be treated because of the changes? How well is Spencer going to handle the changes?

There are six parents that are also going to be in hot water when all that happened at the sleepover comes to light. There may be five kids who will be taken away from their parents.

My ire is up with the abuse Abi laid onto Spencer. What she did shows how messed up she really is. I hope she and Sophie get all that's coming to them and their parents.

Others have feelings too.

Snerk

WillowD's picture

"Thank god. Now I won't develop like a girl." I am so laughing at this point. (And yes, I know that in real life it doesn't work this way.)

a new cheerleader

Excellent story
Can't wait to read part 5

Girls rule