A New Cheerleader part 3

Printer-friendly version

A New Cheerleader 3- by Spencer1x

"Hi my name is Spencer, or at least it was before this mess. This is the story on how my life changed for the better (or worse depending on your point of view). And how I got to become one of the cheerleaders in my school."

Chapter 3- A Girls Day Out
I awoke the next morning feeling very weird, Sophie kissed me! What the fuck was wrong with her? I mean the boob thing was nice but she grabbed my junk! Seriously she is my step-sister and I love her but not like this. Oh god this is so fucked up, anyway moving on, I got up with my nerves going everywhere uncontrollably so I tried to calm down.

After I calmed down I decided that I needed to go to the bathroom, then I remembered that I had to be up and ready to prepare for the day, I checked my watch, seeing that it was actually 5:30 in the morning which kind of shocked me as I don't usually wake up at this time naturally.

So once I did my business I headed back to my bedroom to find someone sitting on my bed, it was non other than Sophie. She turned around to look at me and instantly I could tell that she was crying, so I did the only thing I thought of to do. I went to my sister and gave her a loving hug, she cried into my shoulder then once she calmed down a bit she started talking to me.

"Spencer I am so sorry about last night, 'sniff' I don't know what came over me. When we came upstairs to go to bed I went into my bedroom and saw the nighty meant for you. Then I remembered the friend that gave me both the nighty and some weird pills, I was thinking what a better time to take one to see what it does. My friend said it does a lot of different effects to everyone individually, and... And..."

She started to cry into my shoulder again. Once she gathered herself again she carried on speaking.

"I took one and at first I felt nothing, but then the effects kicked in and I felt really smart, but dumb at the same time and I was very very horny, and once I saw you undressed I just lost myself and tried to do anything to sexually appease you. So I turned on your boobs I wasn't going to originally, but as I wasn't myself..."

She broke down again, I didn't know what to say so I just carried on holding her and letting her cry she then started to speak again.

"I am so so sorry, and I promise that I will not do anything like that again. I burned the pills so that no one will be tempted to have one and I promise I will make it up to you. And I know it is not my place to ask anymore, and you can say no if you want to but... Can we still do the girls day out?

It took me a moment to think about it, this is my one chance of getting out of it to end this stupid girly charade before it truly started. But looking at my sister she seemed so distraught and unhappy that I just decided to forgive her and do what she wants.

"Sophie I know that right now this is really weird and quite fucked up but I forgive you and to prove that I will carry on with the bet and we can have a girls day out. Is that ok?"

Almost instantly her face brightened up and squeezed me tightly. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are the best brother a sister could ask for." Just a few moments later of hugging, my watch beeped signalling that it is now 6 in the morning. Suddenly Sophie sprung up and dragged me to the bathroom saying hurry we need to have a shower, she went first and then I quickly followed suit.

I practically did the same thing as yesterday and washed my hair and body with my sisters stuff and while I was in the shower I noticed my breasts,(that I still had on no less) were the exact same colour as my skin, you could not even see the joining of the boobs to my flesh. And just between you and me, the water felt really nice against them.

But anyway I carried on with preparation, after my shower I put on some of Sophie's deodorant that smelled like vanilla and strawberries, then I went to her room for more instructions.

Sophie was waiting for me in her room already dressed, she was wearing a very lacy, cute white dress with a short skirt, and some pumps I think they are called.

"Right Spence, I picked out three outfits that you can wear today but you can make the final decision on what you want to wear ok?" I nodded at her and stepped forwards to look at the choices.

One of them was a very silky green dress which went to mid thigh apparently. And there was also a very tiny black jacket to go with it. It was very girly and there was some brown pumps that go with it, similar to what Sophie was wearing at the moment.

The second choice was something very similar to what I practiced in yesterday. There was a black skirt which was the same material as yesterday's skirt, and there was a long sleeved pink and black top which was form fitting but did not seem too girly until I saw the tights and long brown high heeled boots that went with it.

And the third was girly but not overly it was a tight red tank top, and some short shorts, it was almost exactly the same as what Sophie wore to school the other day, with very high heeled shoes the same ones I wore yesterday.

It took me a while to decide what to wear, Sophie gave her Input on the outfits saying that the first was very girly and she thought I might not wear it but she brought it out anyway. She then went on to say how green goes with brown hair and it would look very cute on me.

She then went on to choice number 2, she thought that it wasn't too girly compared to the others, but it was still quite girly. She went on to say that the black of the outfit will make myself seem slimmer and more shapely in certain areas and the pink added a nice look to it.

And the final outfit she described was the tank top and short shorts, the red tank top would compliment my figure nicely saying it will make my body seem completely female and would add a lot of cleavage to my bust. And that the short shorts would make my legs stand out more while making it seem like I have a girls ass. Also she said that it will make me look and feel very cute.

I looked firstly at the second choice and thought that it did not suit me at all. And strangely enough I felt like I should try something new because it was too similar to what I looked like yesterday... Ish. And it also looked to hot to be in for a day like today.

So the choice was now between the dress and the tank top and shorts. I looked at the dress first and thought what I would look like in the dress. Then I realised what I was just thinking and told myself to snap out of it. I thought it looked nice but it was way too girly for me and it would be more embarrassing, so in the end I decided to just go with the tank top and short shorts.

"That is a great choice Spencer I would have chosen the same for today, as it is quite hot. But be warned because boys will start to look at you like a piece of eye candy, but don't worry you'll get used to it." I shuddered when she said that.

"What's next?" I asked.

Sophie just looked at me then sighed. "Putting on the clothes might be a start."

"Oh shit yeah sorry, I'm an idiot sometimes." I started to put on the clothes.

"Wait, hold on a sec you will need these..."

She picked up a bra and something else and chucked it at me, suddenly horror came across my face.

"Panties?!?"

"Well yes, you are pretending to be a girl." She said as casually as possible.

"But couldn't I just wear my normal underwear?"

"What? Don't be ridiculous. You have to wear panties with short shorts anyway."

"Urg... Fine." I looked at the panties with disgust.

"Oh stop moaning they're clean." The panties were blue and very frilly.

"Now what you have to do is tuck your penis back and push your balls up to hide them, I don't think either of us want an accident." I nodded in agreement.

Sophie turned around as I took my towel off and pulled the panties up making sure to pull back my penis and pushing my balls back up into my body while I was getting the panties adjusted. I was in the middle of putting my bra on when Sophie turned around. I gasped and quickly covered my panties and my 'boobs'.

Sophie laughed at that saying how I act just like a real girl, but not to worry as she has seen it all before, I took my hands away blushing and continued to put the bra on, she then adjusted the bra so it fit properly.

She then passed me the tank top, I picked it up inspecting which way it was I found it and put it on it did not do much at hiding the straps of the bra. But Soph said that it is alright for girls to show a little lace.

I then pulled up the shorts, they really clung to my body making it seem that I had curves, I walked to the mirror to see what I looked like, and I was scared because I was attracted to myself, I looked so good that I would want to date me. I shivered and then walked to Sophie to ask what she thought.

"Cori you look drop dead gorgeous." I don't know why but I felt warm inside when she said that.

"Right. Come on Cori time for food."

We headed down stairs, I was carrying my shoes at the time and dropped them by the entrance. Then went to get some food. After some bacon and eggs I took both my allergy pill and my vitamins then headed back upstairs to brush my teeth.

After I finished Sophie called me back into her room and told me to go sit in front of her vanity table. We had a lot of time before we had to leave so she taught me how to do my own makeup, after I learned the basics she did my makeup and brushed my long flowing and now silky hair into a more girlish style, by the time we finished I looked just as good as Sophie. I Knew then that if I played this right and didn't fuck up I would get through the day.

Before we left I put my money in Sophie's spare purse and she gave me a handbag containing a few 'essentials' such as makeup and a tampon for just in case. I didn't know what she meant by that until after we left and once I realised I was disgusted. I think Sophie noticed since she giggled right afterwards.

Our first stop was the salon to give us both amazing makeovers and give me a better hairstyle Sophie also wanted to get her ears pierced again so she has 4 studs instead of just 2. I was a bit nervous that I would get discovered but Soph told me not to worry.

When we arrived at the salon Sophie went in first, I quickly followed her in and we approached the receptionist.

"Hello girls what can we do for you today." The receptionist asked in a professional manner.

"Hi me and my sister wanted to check in for an appointment." Sophie answered casually.

"Of course may I have your names please?"

"Sophie and Cori Williams."

"Thank you, please wait in the waiting area while we are clarifying the appointment."

"Thanks." We then turned around and went to the seating area.

When we sat down Sophie handed me a fashion magazine and began showing the different combinations with colour and patterns, the do's and don'ts in fashion, I wasn't to interested but I followed along and listened to her we carried on doing this for about 10 mins and then we were called back to reception.

"Right your appointment checks out, you wanted a manicure and pedicure, you wanted a hairstyle done for Cori? You also wanted earrings done, and also a makeover for the both of you. Is that everything?" She asked with a happy tone to her voice.

"Yes thank you."

"Perfect that will be..." The receptionist was cut of by a loud gasp coming from the salon area, we turned to see who it was and it was a woman who looked in like she was in her early 40's. She came over to us.

"Sophie is that you?" Asked the woman.

"Oh hi Mrs Maxson."

"How are you? And who is this beautiful girl beside you?"
"I'm fine thanks. And this is Cori my sister."

"What? I thought only you and Alice moved here with the Williams's."

"Oh sorry this is my step-sister Cori."

"Oh I see, sorry about the confusion, it is a pleasure to meet you Cori. So what brings you two here today?"

"We booked an appointment here for a busy day ahead of us."

"You did that's wonderful! You know what as my special treat you can do the appointment for free."

"Wait. What?!? You don't have to do this for us Mrs Maxson."

"I don't have to I want to. Everything's on the house."

My sister was in complete shock. "I... I don't know what to say... But thank you Mrs Maxson."

"Oh please, anything for Summer's friends." Then it clicked this must be Summer's mother, she owns the whole salon.

"And please call me Sarah."

"Ok thank you very much Sarah."

"That's alright. Now let's get to making you girls look fabulous!"

We started off with the manicure and pedicure, they filed our nails down and added fake ones to us, we had our hands and feet massaged with moisturiser to make them look all soft and dainty and while they did this they removed our previous makeup and painted our nails a soft pink colour. Once they were done they started to get the hair bath ready for me, while they did that they got the piercing gun out and pierced Sophie's ears, once they were done with her they started to go towards me, but I stopped them saying I don't want pierced ears.

Sophie started saying "Cori come on they are only piercings."

"No I said no permanent stuff like piercings." I said annoyed.

"You might as well since they are for free."

"Sophie, no I don't want piercings."

"Cori, dear" Sarah started, "you're wrong about piercings they aren't permanent. If you take the studs out they will heal back together eventually. So you might as well try it and if you don't like them you can always take them out."

I sighed "Ok. Ok fine. I will try them, but I can always take them out right?"

"Yes, well except for the first 2 weeks or they can get infected." Sarah explained.

"Well I guess that's alright, sure might as well."

"Do you want 2 or 4 piercings?" The lady holding the gun asked.

"Might as well do 4 since its for free." Sophie let out a small giggle, I pretended not to hear it.

"4 it is then." 'thump',ow, 'thump',ow, "And the other 2." 'thump',ow, 'thump',owww.

"All done."

"Thank god. That hurt." I said rubbing my ears.

"Ok Cori your hair bath is ready."

The women guided my head into the bath and then began massaging it and washing it in very warm water it was so... Relaxing... 'Yawn'... Sleep. 'Zzz'.

I woke up a tiny bit later yawning I wondered where I was. Then I remembered I was in the salon getting my hair styled.

"All done with your hair, it looks very pretty now. I cut it in a style of a typical teen girl, so you can still experiment with different looks but your hair will naturally look like this from now on."

She turned me around to face the mirror and was shocked, angry, confused and yet slightly warm... Odd. But to say the least I was not happy even though I didn't show it or say it. I now looked like a very cute and very sexy teenage girl. I did look like a girl before hand but now it was enhanced 10 fold. The woman turned me back around and started to do both mine and Sophie's makeover.

"Oh sorry what is your name." Sophie asked the woman doing my makeup.

"My name is Sharon love."

"Sharon do you mind walking through what you are doing to Cori? She sadly isn't that great at doing makeup, she only really knows how to do the basics and that's it."

I shot Sophie a look. She ignored it.

"That's alright dear not every girl is a master of makeup but if you practice and listen to advice I am sure you will look gorgeous. I must say you look very pretty even without makeup, a gift which sadly a few girls lack. So with you wearing makeup like this boys will be swooning by your feet wanting to go out with you."

Sophie couldn't help but giggle at that.

So for the next hour Sharon guided me step by step on how to do my makeup one item at a time. There were so many items I couldn't count them but I listened to Sharon the entire time. Mainly because there was nothing else to do. But also (and I might sound crazy) but it was slightly interesting as well.

By the time she was finished I looked like a goddess, I looked so hot I would have a massive boner if it wasn't for my penis being tucked in between my legs and petrified that I would be discovered. Seriously I looked so much like a girl that if I tried to convince someone that I was a boy they would never believe me even if I did show them my penis.

After the appointment we thanked Sarah for her gift and departed, me and Soph looked at each other, I noticed that her hair looked and smelled nicer.

"Soph did you get a haircut as well?"

"No I just got it washed and trimmed, no where near what you got. You look very pretty by the way."

I blushed. Wait I blushed? What the hell. Calm down, calm down it must be a side effect of the girly stuff.

Sophie laughed her head off at my blush.

"Oh and by the way Cori you know when you got earrings?"

"Yeah."

"Well, only girls get 4 earrings."

"What!?! Shit!"

"Hey mind the language." Sophie said in a half serious manner.

I just looked at her. She then caught my eye and bursted out laughing again.

After that we walked in silence until we reached Summer's house.

"I'm not sure that you realised Cori but the boys we have been walking past have all been staring at you."

"Oh god they haven't have they? Uhhhggg. Let's just get this day over with."
Sophie rang the doorbell on the house. We waited a few seconds until we heard the running of feet and the opening of the door.

"Omg Sophie you look gorgeous I am super jelly."

Turning to me."Who is this?"

Sophie answered, "Summer you remember my sister Cori right?"

Summer was stunned for a sec. "Holy shit! Oops pardon my French. But wow, Cori is that really you?" I nodded yes. "Omg you look amazing. So much better than that dumb tomboy look. And you have boobs! Where the hell did they come from? They're huge, I swear you didn't have boobs the other day."

Me and Sophie looked at each other not sure what to say. Then a brilliant idea popped into my head.

I answered "Yes I know my tomboy stage was like so dumb but I just tried it for shits, and it really hurt as well as I had to strap my boobs down to hide them."

"Ow that must have hurt. I take back what I said the other day about you needing to develop more."

Sophie let out a sigh of relief and then giggled at me for speaking like a girl. After she stopped laughing we followed Summer inside. On the way Summer continued to talk to me.

"So did you rethink about going to the tryouts? I answered no.

"What a shame, you would make an amazing cheerleader. You have a lot of potential.

We then walked into a pink and white room it was fairly large and there was girl stuff everywhere. This must be Summer's room.

I was slightly worried as I have never been in a girls room before, (well other than my sister's). I looked at Sophie and her smile reassured me that everything would be ok.
Then I saw a girl sitting on the bed, it was Abigail. She looked up and squealed running to Sophie hugging her.

"Wow you look so pretty, did you do it for me?" She then saw me in the background.

"Ooooh who is this?"

"That's my sister Cori."

"Cori? Well hello cutesy, mmmm you're pretty. I would like a bite out of you. Meow.

She did a little claw expression and then hugged me, as she hugged me she whispered in my ear. "Cori come find me later and I may give you a taste of a real woman." She winked at me and kissed me on the cheek.

She then turned and sat back down on the bed licking her lips at me.

"Oh Abi leave her alone." Summer started. "You can't flirt with every girl or boy who you meet. If you aren't careful people might think that you are a 'you know what'."

Abigail looked at her with confusion.

"A whore."

"What a whore me? Never! ... Well maybe a bit."

We all laughed at that.

"Wait I have the perfect idea." Said Abigail. We all looked at her.

"We should get Cori to become a cheerleader, she has the potential. And the looks." She winked at me."

"I already asked that," said Summer.

"And she said no."

"What! Like who doesn't want to be a cheerleader?" Abigail said shocked.

I know. Me, because I'm a guy.

"I'm sad now that I can't see the new girl strutting her stuff." Abigail started to pretend cry.

"Well then Cori, if you aren't going to become a cheerleader you should at least come to cheer me on at the tryouts." Sophie said to me.

"Uh I... I um..."

"Oh come on please, for me?"

I sighed in defeat. "Fine I will come if it pleases you."

"Yay!! I love you sis!" Sophie started hugging me.

"And don't worry Cori you can sit with us right up front while we watch the 'to be' cheerleaders perform. I will be one of the two judges since I'm the captain of the A squad." Summer said to me.

Oh yeah Summer is the head of the cheerleaders in our school. I don't know too much about the cheerleaders other than that there are 3 squads in total A, B and C. The A squad does all of the big games and events and the B's do all the smaller stuff like normal games and the occasional away match. The C's barely do anything other than pick up the occasional game when the B's can't do it, or fill in a person in the B squad when someone's sick.

Also I don't think I mentioned what Summer or Abigail look like. Summer is quite tall for a girl and she is the first junior in the whole school history to become head cheerleader, she was currently wearing a white dress, and was very slender, yet had the perfect body, (meaning boobs and ass,) she also had a cute face and long straight dirty blond hair.
Abigail though was completely different she had a nice girlish face and her hair was fairly long with half-curly, half-wavy brown hair with blond tips. She was quite small in body size and was not slim and not fat but was leaning more towards the slim side. She also had huge boobs and a big ass, and like Summer she was a junior and a cheerleader. She currently was wearing a very tight and revealing top and also some leggings.

"Anyway girls we have time to talk later about cheerleading when we get back for the sleepover. But first let's go shopping!" Said Summer.

"Yay!" All the girls yelled except for me. I was a bit too annoyed for anything like that.

"Soph. A sleepover?!?!" I whispered to Sophie

"Oh yeah sorry I forgot to mention that earlier. And by the way did you bring your money?"

I nodded yes.

"Good. here have this." She handed me a hundred dollar note.

"WTF. Where did you get this?"

"I helped your mum with a very important client, and I did it so well I got 200 bucks for it."

"Wow ok." It was no secret that my family were very wealthy.

I added the money to 'my' purse, it now contained $420. Yes I know what you're thinking. How in the world did I have $320 just lying around, well the thing is is that when the holidays come around I work in a 5 star restaurant that a close friend of my brother owns, that gets me a lot of my money. But during school time I can't work in the restaurant, so I do a paper round, and that gets me a bit of money to keep me going usually until the holidays comes around again.

I recently got a pay rise from the paper rounds so I have a bit more money than usual. At this rate I will definitely have enough money until the end of the school year in about 1 and a half months time.

"Thanks sis!"

"No problem Cori. You're going to need it for all the shopping that we are going to be doing.

"Please don't tell me it's girls clothes that we will be shopping for."

"No silly, maybe buy the occasional girls clothing for appearance sakes. But other than that you can get whatever you want."

I sighed a sigh of relief. At least this wouldn't be as bad as I thought. I didn't realise it then but I was dead wrong it would have been fine if we didn't pass our home on the way to the mall but we did.

"Hey Soph isn't that your house?" Abigail said as we walked closer to it.

"Yeah it is." Sophie answered with pride in her voice.

"Oh my god it's huge!!!" Said Abigail with shock in her voice.

"That's what she said." Said Summer.

We all laughed hysterically at that.

Ooooh lets quickly go in I've never seen Sophie's room before.

"Fine but let's not be too long." answered Sophie.

"Yay!" We all walked into my house Abi was amazed by the look on her face. But Summer wasn't. I remember she came over time to time to see Sophie. But I never actually met her until the other day. We all took our shoes off and headed to the third floor where mine and Sophie's room was.

As we got to the top Sophie motioned that her room was on the left and mine was on the end on the right, we then went into Sophie's room.

"Oh wow is that a complete collection of the limited addition crystal Mr Bunnies?" Abi asked."

Before Sophie could answer I said I needed to go to my bedroom to take another allergy pill. She nodded in knowledge of what I said and I headed to my bedroom. I rummaged around for a few minutes until I found the pills and took one. A couple seconds later I heard the bathroom door shut and lock while Abigail and Summer walked into my room.

They gasped. "Cori OMG. Your room looks like it belongs to a boy. I mean just look at your walls, green and black? I like the colours green and black but on clothes, not on walls. Abigail exclaimed.

At that moment I heard my cabinet open.

"Holy shit you have a wardrobe of a boy too. There looks like there is barely anything that a girl would wear in here, it's all bland and boring. You even have boys underwear, no bras or panties in sight. Wow that tomboy stage of yours must have gone on for a lot longer than I thought." Summer said with a slight disapproval tone on her voice.

"Wait she was a tomboy? No tomboy I ever knew went this far. You better explain this now. Why does your room look like a boy and why do you only own boy clothes?" Abigail said.

I thought of a lie and fortunately thought of it quick. Sophie then started to walk into my bedroom.

"Basically this room used to belong to my brother until he moved back to the UK a month after we arrived here and I originally had the smallest room on the second floor. So after he moved I then moved into here, that was when my tomboy phase started and as the room was already boyishly coloured I just kept it that way."

"But what about the clothes?" Asked Summer.

"During the year I had a slight growth spurt and my boobs grew a lot, so I out grew my old clothes and instead of getting bras I just strapped them down and got more loose boy clothes."

"Don't forget you also borrowed my Rashie as well." Sophie said announcing she was in the room.

The girls turned to face her. "Is this all true?" They asked in union.

"As true as the sun in the sky." Sophie replied.

The girls turned back to face me again with Summer saying.
"Well then, since you are clearly out of your tomboy stage now I think it's time for you to bulldoze back into womanhood. And I think we can help by getting you a completely new wardrobe! What do you say girls should we pull our money and resources together and get Cori some cuter and sexier clothes than those boring bland boy clothes?"

"Yeah let's do it! It will be so fun to see Cori try on so many cute clothes!" Abi said winking at me.

"What about you Soph?"

"Well I guess it couldn't hurt to embrace her more into femininity after being a tomboy for so long." Sophie said looking at me with sympathy in her eyes she then mouthed the word sorry at me. I just sighed.

"Well Cori what do you think?" Summer asked.

I first looked at Sophie, then at the other two girls, then at my feet, and then looked back at Summer. "Fine. Let's do it. It's just I don't want you guys to waste your own money on me." I said trying to discourage them.

"It's fine Cori, it's our little treat to you for joining our group." Now that surprised me.

"Wait you want me to join your group?" This was very weird, their group is the most popular group in the whole school since Summer became head cheerleader.

"Well yes. It can't hurt you to climb your social status a bit, plus with your looks and now high popularity all of the boys will be dropping to there knees begging to go out with you. And maybe if you use your feminine charms you can get a date to junior/senior prom coming up. Summer said excited.

Wow this was amazing, suddenly in literally one day I went from social zero to a social hero. Even if I had to pretend to be a girl to do this, I was amazed.

"Ohhhh no." Abigail started. "No you don't, now that she is a part of our group she is all mine." She said walking up to me. She suddenly put one of her hands on my ass with the other one stroking my boob, cuddled up to me and started making out with me, after a few seconds she took her hand off my boob and while still kissing me grabbed my arm and placed my hand on her boob, then returned to stroking mine. I then started to get hot and subconsciously started to massage her boobs, we then both started to let out soft moans of girlish pleasure. Just when as we started to get more passionate Summer spoke.

"Cori, Abi? This isn't really the time to do this..."

Abigail broke off from me, grabbed Summer and started to make out with her instead. I just stood there trying to figure out what just happened.

Oh, Abi. Ohhhhhh! Summer moaned loudly with pleasure as Abi kissed her and stroked her boobs. She then grabbed both me and Summer and shoved us down onto my bed then jumped onto Summer, grabbing her boobs and stroking her vagina area under her skirt which just made Summer cry out in pleasure and carried on kissing her.

I tried at this point to get off the bed and escape but Abi just pulled be back down saying.

"Your not going anywhere cutie. Once I've finished with Summer I'am going to suck you're little slit dry as a main. And then ass fuck you with my 'manly' delight for pudding."

Abi then got up and rolled Summer onto me.

"Summer keep Cori busy and wet while I get myself, ready."

Abigail returned fully naked wearing a strap-on, at this point Summer had my top and bra off and was kissing my boobs passionately while I was just moaning. Abi pulled down Summer's panties and started fucking her while Summer was on top of me kissing me.

Abigail fucked Summer for a good 15 mins until she pulled the strap-on out and Summer rolled over me exhausted. Abi then came to me and told me to open my mouth. Not realising it I did and she shoved her giant fake cock into my mouth telling me to suck it clean.

Suddenly realising that she will definitely discover my secret if she carries on, I had no other choice than to suck the cock clean and wait for an opportunity to escape. So that's what I did, fortunately my opportunity came when Sophie came back into my room. (I didn't even realise she left.) by that point Abi had my short shorts halfway down my legs.

Sophie said. "Guys I think this has gone on long enough."

Suddenly Abi stopped what she was doing and got up walked over to Sophie and started kissing her and fondling her boobs through her dress. Sophie moaned softly. Summer quickly turned to me and said.

"Cori if you don't want to be fucked very hard then I suggest you leave quickly while she is distracted, unless you want to be of course." I took her advice and quickly pulled up my shorts grabbed 'my' bra and tank and crept slowly towards Sophie. Suddenly Sophie pulled away from Abigail saying.

"Stop it. I am not a lesbian, fucking hell!" Angrily she pushed Abi away and stormed off. This is where I ran off after her. With Abi now shouting after me.

"Cori! Stop! Don't go! I didn't even get to the best part yet! Coriiii! Dang it. So close. Oh well I still got Summer." She turned and kicked the door shut behind her.

"Thank god you got out of that Spence. You would have definitely been discovered had you not." Sophie said relived.

"That was nice at first but once Abigail brought out the strap on I got worried. And I couldn't move because Abi was fucking Summer on top of me. What is up with her?"

"Would you believe me if I told you that she is the one who gave me the pills that made me want to have sex with you?"

"Oh. Wow that makes a lot of sense now."

"Would you also believe that she used to be a normal girl who was very sympathetic and very shy towards everyone?"

Shocked I answered. "What!?! What the hell happened to her?"

"A few months after we arrived at the US, Abi and Summer were the first two friends that I made here. Back then Abi was normal, that was until her dad lost his life and her mum lost her legs in a bad car accident with a truck. I don't know all the details but loads of shit happened to her after that and what happened caused Abi to go into a deep depression. She even tried to take her own life a couple of times."

"Oh my God. Then what happened?"

"She discovered those pills. It was great at first, she wasn't suicidal anymore and she was all happy and open and not that shy girl anymore. But then it got worse she got all horny and flirted with almost everyone she met. It got to the point that she lived for only three things, sex, the pills and clothes. Well until cheerleading came into it."

"But the one thing she hates is rejection. So eventually she will try to have sex with you again, and she will be a lot more driven that time around. So watch out ok?"

"Wow I can't believe what those pills did to her. I'm glad she hasn't tried giving them to me yet." I said amazed and also scared.

"Just watch out Spence if she manages to get a hold of you she will fuck you, regardless if she finds out that you're a guy." Sophie said worried.

"I also kinda feel sorry for Summer, you owe her big time for letting you go like that. And for letting her take the fall with Abi. Come on Spence let's get some food, they will be up there for sometime yet."

We ate and then went to the bathroom to fix our makeup, by some apparent miracle my makeup was barely damaged at all, realising what I just thought I mentally slapped myself and brought myself back to reality. Anyway after fixing our makeup we came back downstairs and chatted for a bit until we heard the door of my bedroom open from the far distance, and then the walking of steps coming down stairs.

"Oh, Coriiii!" It was Abigail. Fortunately she was completely dressed and wearing fresh makeup. She was walking down the stairs with Summer following shortly behind her.

Abi ran up to me. "Oh Cori, you are a naughty girl running off like that. You left me and Summer all alone up there. I was about to give you the time of your life. But I guess you were a bit shy about it so I will let you off for the moment. But to make it up to me you have to be my girlfriend for the rest of today!"

She lent in and kissed me softly on my lips for a few moments then broke apart.

"Anyway moving on, we have wasted enough time already, we only have 8 hours to shop left!" Summer announced.

"8 hours!!!" I said shocked.

"Well yeah girl. We need to be back by 9 and it's half past 12 already, I know that it seams like such a short time for shopping but we don't have much of a choice do we?" Said Abigail.

"That's not what I mea..." I was caught off.

"Shushsshshshsh. We need to go now, we can talk once we are there. Come on girls." Summer said leading the way to the front door. Sophie just shrugged at me.

Once we got outside and were walking towards the mall, Abi grabbed my arm and clung close to me while we were walking. Oh great, I have to stay like this for 8 more hours. Le sigh.

It took us twenty mins to walk from my house to the mall. According to my sister we were in what she called the Goldilocks zone, a huge house close to the mall, close to her friends's houses and not too far from school. I didn't really care too much since I was a social outcast. Well until now that is.

When we arrived at the mall, I forgot just how huge it was. No wonder we will be here for 8 hours, I thought.

"OMG this is soooo exciting." Summer said with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Yeah I can't wait to get my girlfriend a new wardrobe! It will be so much fun!" Abigail winked at me.

I just sighed. "Let's go then!" Sophie said.

The first shop we went to was a girls fashion shop in which its name escapes me, but once we entered I felt myself being dragged to the teen/young woman section. There the girls chucked a number of things at me dresses, skirts, leggings, short revealing tops etc.

"Here Cori try this on." Sophie passed me a dress, it was baby blue and strapless and had a short skirt on it.

"Do I have to?" I looked at her with puppy eyes.

"Yes you have to. You never know you might like it." Sophie said with a smug on her face.

I took the dress and stormed off into the changing room. After a minute or 2 I came back out letting the other girls look at me. Urg, did I just say other girls, god dang it. Anyway I came out to let the GIRLS look at me.

"OMG you look like, super cute!" Summer said

"No, she looks fabulous! You go girlfriend." Abigail said winking at me.

"Stop it you two. She looks beautiful." Sophie said smiling at me.

"You are so getting that" Summer said.

We spent the next half hour in that one shop getting a lot of girls clothes. We got more dresses, jeans, some frilly socks and some cute tops. (Sophie's words not mine.) After the girls decided that the collection they gathered was good enough, they paid and left to go to the store Sheoes on the other side of the mall.(Sheoes, I know, whoever named that store must have been an idiot.)

Sheoes is a shoe shop for only women, as we walked up to it I got a slight feeling of dread so I ended up entering last. That's when I got stopped by a shop clerk, she passed me a certificate saying congratulations. Suddenly a massive bang came from the sides of me and I was covered in string and shiny paper bits. I was shocked to say the least.

The woman who walked up to me looked like the manager of the store.

"Congratulations miss, you are our 1,000,000th customer!"

"What?!?" All the girls said at the same time.

"And for your reward you get to pick one of any pair of shoes for free, and you also get our platinum membership, which gives you 50% off on everything in the shop for life! Alongside of your certificate of course in which your membership card is attached to."

I was then escorted throughout the shop to decide which pair of shoes I wanted, for free no less. We went around for about 10 mins until the girls saw these pair of shoes that just blew their minds. They were open toe golden high heeled shoes made from a soft golden leather and platinum strips with real diamonds and rubies in them, they also had gold leaf on the edges as well. I checked the price.

"$80,000?!?" For shoes?

"Ahhh you have a good eye miss. We made these shoes for a celebrity that we aren't aloud to name, a while back. She had this specially ordered and what a order it was, never did we have to do anything like this before. We finished them on time, completely perfect. That was of course until she cancelled the order right before she was meant to collect them so we had them since. They used to be $300,000 for them, but then they started to take up too much room, so now they are only $80,000 because we want to get rid of them."

Everyone looked at me eagerly as they already knew what I was about to say.

"I'll take them off your hands as my free item of choice." I said to the salesclerk.

"Good choice miss, they will look amazing on you. I will take them for packing, they will be waiting for you at the checkout." The clerk said as she walked off.

After the girls finished congratulating me and saying how lucky I was to win something like that. Then we all went off to go check the other shoes out. We bought about 5 pairs of high heeled shoes, 3 pairs of heeled boots, 6 other pairs of pumps with different heel lengths and 6 pairs of flats. Then the girls bought me a couple pairs of running shoes and for some reason a pair of ballet flats and then a pair of gymnast flats that I had seen some of the girls in my class use.

It ended up being about $120 for all of the shoes, which I thought was cheap for about 24 pairs of shoes, then I remembered the 50% off thing and it all made sense. By the time we left it felt like we had been there for hours.

As we started to leave Summer spoke up. "Right girls time to go to Victoria's Secret. We should hurry we only have 6 and a half hours left to shop."

"What! We've only been here an hour and a half?" I blurted out.

"Yeah I know, it seems like time flys when you're having fun!" Summer said smiling at me.

"That's not what I mea..." I was interrupted.

"Come on, come on. Shop now talk later!" Abi shouted back at me.

I just sighed and went with them.

We eventually arrived at Victoria's Secret after taking a little detour to the toilet, which was a close call as Abi tried to enter the same stall with me. But Sophie pulled her away just in time.

When we entered VS, Sophie lead us to the centre of the shop.

"Ok now here is the plan." Sophie began to speak until Summer started squealing in delight.

"What is it Summer?" Sophie asked.

"Guys when did VS start selling tights and leotards?" Summer said confused.

"What! OMG really they have?" Abigail blurted out. "Yay I can't wait to see my girlfriend in a leo!" She said kissing me on the cheek.

Oh god kill me now. If you don't know what a leotard is it's an outfit which ballerinas and girl gymnasts wear. It is made I believe from spandex which is very stretchy and is very form fitting. Some boys do wear a leo but thats rare unless they're professional, usually only girls wear them. But the thing I am most afraid of is that when I looked at one of my classmates when they were wearing one I was always attracted to them. And before you get any ideas yes I was the only guy in my class.

"Ok new plan." Announced Sophie. Summer you go and get a dozen leo's for Cori to try on..."

"Ooooh shotgun/bagsies getting Cori new panties!!!" Abi shouted out.

Sigh. "Fine but get some that are actually practical and not just some that will cause boys to be able to fuck easier. Oh and also get some tights as well while you're there." Sophie said seriously.

"Oh Sophie you're no fun. Fine, I will get some normal panties but I am still getting some with the butt hole open!" Abi said as she walked away grumbling to herself.

"Cori. You and I will go together to get you properly measured and fitted for bras and also to get you some night wear."

"Sophie. Do we have to?" I said in a pleading voice.

"Yes we have to, so stop complaining. Or would you rather go with Abi to get some panties?"

"Noooo, thank you. Point made."

"Good lets go we have a lot to do."

We walked up to one of the clerks of the store. "Excuse me?"

"Yes miss can I help you?"

"Can we get my sister Cori measured for a bra please?"

"Of course miss. Right this way Cori."

She lead me to the back of the store in a sort of changing area, Soph came with us.

"Right Cori you must know what you're doing, take your shirt and bra off please."

I did as she said, and took my top and bra off. The saleswoman then took a measuring tape out of a drawer beside her and started to measure me. Sophie then said that she needed the loo and would be right back, after she left the woman measuring me started talking.

"You know a young woman like you shouldn't be wearing fake breasts." She said smoothly.

"What! How did you know my boobs were fake?" I asked shocked.

The woman chuckled at me then continued. "I've dealt with enough breasts and bras in my life to tell that these ones are fake. Although these ones are very realistic, I can still tell that they are fake." She prodded at one of the boobs.

I shuddered from her poke. "Touch sensitive? Hmm very clever. Although now I see that the boobs aren't the only thing fake here now, you're a boy aren't you?"

My blood ran cold from fear when she asked that.

"Wha... What?" I said nervously

"Don't worry your secret is safe with me I have dealt with many crossdressers before. Although I must say you are absolutely stunning for a boy, not many people would believe that you are male. Well unless they're like me of course."

"How did you know that I was a boy?"

"Mainly because of how only transgender people wear these type of touch sensitive fake breasts and also from you having a undeveloped lower half. Your legs are very girly and feminine but your hips and butt aren't, they are way underdeveloped. Far more than a girl your age anyhow, so from your looks and my knowledge I just put two and two together."

"Anyway 'miss' your breast size is a 32 E. Once your sister gets back I will escort you to the right section of bras."

A moment later Sophie arrived and we followed the woman to the right section.

"Here we are. Please take all the time you need, and if you want anything just call." The salesclerk wondered off after that.

And for the next 15 mins Sophie gave loads of suggestions and ideas on which bras to get, in the end I got about 3 pink bras, 5 white and 5 black bras, and some purple/blue bras. (By the way these were just normal bras.) We then looked at some other bras and got a few sports bras, and then I think it got a bit ridiculous when Sophie insisted I got about 10 different push-up bras.

We then headed to the sleepwear sector of the shop, I feared for my life when I saw the baby doll nighties hanging there. Sophie dragged me to them, fortunately we only got three of the nighties. I was worried she would buy about 10 or something. She then asked me to pick a pair of girls pjs and she would also pick one as well, but not to show each other's choice until we both made up our minds.

"You ready Soph?"

"Yep. Are you ready Cori?"

"Ready."
"On the count of three. One... Two... Three!!"

We both pulled out our choices at the same time.

"Just as I thought, we both made the same choice!" Sophie said laughing.

"It seams that you do have a fashion sense of a girl after all!" Sophie said happily.

I just sighed again for the one hundredth time that day.

"Anyway enough fooling around, I will get a different choice and you hold onto that one."

She chose another pair of pjs which were black and purple, and then moved on to getting a few nightshirts as well for good measure. On the way back to the meeting point I realised something, where in the world will we put all of these girl clothes. I decided to ask Sophie about it.

"Huh. You know I didn't really think about that until now, I guess we'll just put them in my room. I don't think your parents will notice too much."

"I hope so." I said worryingly.

When we arrived Abi and Summer were already waiting for us.

"I got her panties and tights!" Abi said enthusiastically.

She passed me about 5 packs of panties with I think 4 in each, she then passed me about 15 other panties, all different. Some were lacy, some super girly, some kind of normal, some were dressy and about 3 or 4 had open heart shaped holes in them which were odd. After the pants she passed me 8 packs of tights and 3 packs of stockings each containing 6 each in different but basic colours. (Black, white, pink and tan were the main colours.) To be honest I thought it was a bit excessive but she said they were on sale.

"Um thanks Abi."

"No problem Cori! Anything for my girly girlfriend!" She answered with overwhelming excitement in her voice.

"Ok..."

"My turn!" Summer almost sung.

"Ok Cori I picked out the best leotards they had. I chose 12 out of the 25 she picked out to narrow it down, but before I could do anything else she picked up the 13 I didn't choose and took them back while Sophie just dumped the others on a pile of clothes being purchased.

Finally after another hour and a half and a load of trying things on, we left Victoria's Secret behind. And went to sit down in a nearby restaurant for lunch, that took an hour as well, so we had 3 hours left now.

"Right girls next we need to go the cosmetics store for Cori and then we will check the thrift shop for anything extra." Sophie said in the mannerism of a leader.

"What's a thrift shop?" Summer asked with a puzzled look on her face.

"Oh sorry it's the English name for a charity shop."

"Oh. Ok."

"But first we have an hour to ourselves to buy what we want!" Sophie announced.

Everyone, including me shouted yay at the same time. Finally I thought, I could now get away from all of this girly shit for an hour. And I know the exact place I am heading.

"Yes! An hour to shop for myself!" Summer said.

"Yay! Me shopping! I love you Cori. But not enough to spend all of my money on you, you little gold digger you!" Abi said as she groped my ass.

We all cleared up our stuff and agreed to meet back here in an hour. Summer headed into Forever 21, Abigail headed into a little corner shop which was (not surprisingly,) a porn shop. Sophie headed into a new shop called TG For You, I don't know what that shop was.

Me? I went to a store which sells both old and new music and also retro and modern games, it was by far my most favourite shop in the mall. But one of the best things I liked about this store was that it had a whole section of the shop for MTG players hidden in the back. And it was all super cheap as well, with sets in stock dating back to Alpha and Beta all the way to Shadows over Innistrad.

This is when I am happy that no one rarely notices this shop and that the shopkeepers are complete idiots, when I meant super cheap magic stuff I seriously mean really really unbelievably cheap. Once I bought a Alpha booster box which are unbelievably rare for $520 which I saved up from work, and it did set me back a load but I couldn't miss out on it. And looking on the Internet the cheapest I ever found one was at $74999.99.

Yes that actually happened. But anyway I was there to by a Shadows over Innistrad booster box which was only $15 and to browse the music and games. Before I knew it the hour was up and I ended up leaving with the booster box, a Kings of Leon, Only By The Night cd, a Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Stadium Arcadium cd, a Green Day, American idiot cd and TES: Morrowind video game.

Reluctantly I dragged myself out of the shop and treaded back to where the girls were sitting down having tea and coffee chatting.

"Cori what did you do for your hour of self shopping?" Summer asked.

"I went to the store down there, the one that sells all of the cool music and games."

"Oh I love that store! What did you get?"

"A Red Hot Chilli Peppers album, Green Day and a Kings of Leon album."

"OMG those are 3 of my 4 favourite bands of all time!" Summer practically shouted at me.

"Wow really. what's your fourth?" I said as Sophie passed me a tea. "Thanks Soph."
"It's The Black Keys."

"Holy shit that's one of my favourite bands as well but I didn't buy any albums since I already have all of them."

"Woah! Even, The Big Come Up?"

"Yeah."

"Wow we have so much in common."

"I like rock. But my fave stuff has to be dubstep." Abi said.

"I don't like dubstep, it has no true meaning unlike rock which is almost always really deep, just listen to Blood, Sugar, Sex, Magik by the RHCP." I answered.

"I like just about everything." Said Sophie.

"So. What did you get Summer?"

"I got some blouses and some cute dresses and a few new tights. Oh and some really cute shoes. That reminds me I also got some more dresses for you Cori."

She handed me 3 more dresses which all looked extremely girly, and with a shudder put them in one of the many bags I now have.

"Thanks." I said as sincerely as possible.

"You're welcome."

"Well then we really should be moving on to the cosmetics now. Time is ticking"

We all went to the cosmetics part of the mall and went in several shops there. There isn't really much to tell for this part, for basically all we did was go in the shops and the girls picked out hundreds of items that would go well with me and bought them, alongside with a few perfume bottles as well, until we eventually finished again about an hour later.

God do girls take their time with shopping, no wonder it's 8 hours long. Fortunately we only had an hour left of shopping so the girls dragged me into the thrift shop nearby. We spent half an hour in there collecting about 20 different things of clothing that seamed like it was from the 80's, and then we left as quickly as we came.

Oddly enough we left the mall half an hour early, but I was quite happy about that. God the day so far has been exhausting, no joke we did so much shopping that we all at least we're carrying 5 big bags stuffed to the brim each, alongside with countless little bags as well.

"Well Cori I hope you liked today as much as all of us have. It may have cost well over $1000 for all of this but it was worth it. So there is no excuse for you to wear any boyish clothes anymore okay." Summer said happily.

"Um, okay thanks." I said.

"That's okay as I said it is our gift to you for joining our group." Summer said with a goofy smile on her face.

"Anyway, next stop Abi's house!"

"Wait what!?!"

AttachmentSize
Image icon Cori46.59 KB
up
266 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Chapter 3 and 4

I am sorry that it took so long to post this Chapter as I have been super busy, hopefully Chapter 4 will come soon!

Thank you to all who have been waiting patiently and to those who have read my story.

Very good

jennifer breanna's picture

Poor Cori seem in a little over his/her head. I hope they are able to help Abi away from the drugs and destructive behavior.

Reminds me of the old Jerry

Reminds me of the old Jerry Lee Lewis song..........."Breathless !" Both Overwhelmed , Cori and Me, What a whirlwind make over of wardrobe !

Karen

Really?

I know this is fiction, I know that a bra can be that size but a size 32E is not a common size that is a more customized size then anything, you're basically telling us that her bust line is 32 and her chest size is 38, while this may be possible it really is highly unlikely and I wish that the authors who constantly use this size as being more common then it actually is would stop and do proper research into this instead of I like them big but if I shrink there band size they won't seem big. I am a realist I like realistic sizes.

Entertaining

So far it is entertaining, I have to agree that a 32 E is a bit over the top, using "D" would have been a bit more realistic and still been very large. But over looking that and the sex scene (which was also hard to swallow) the plot has been so far good plot and the story moves along well. Good job!

We the willing, led by the unsure. Have been doing so much with so little for so long,
We are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Would have thought there

Would have thought there would be more interaction with the saleswoman in VS after Cori and Sohie got back together, Mainly, she giving her card to Cori and telling her to call her anytime for assistance.
Actually, I am rather surprised that only this woman has thus far picked up on Cori being a boy rather than a girl. It does seem to me that the two other girls would finally figure it all out as well. I say this because Spencer was known, yet simply disappeared back to the UK so fast, and Cori just showed up to replace him?
I am really waiting now for the other "shoe to drop" when the two girls get back home and are confronted by their big sister and parents due to Coris's new female hair style and new girl looks. ie 4 earrings in each ear? Just saying I guess.
This is a very neat little story and does keep a person interested in Cori and her new adventures with her sister Sophie.

Say what?

Jamie Lee's picture

What has Sophie gotten them into? Twenty dollars against dressing as a girl for a day, losing the bet then getting an almost full salon treatment, including pierced ears, then the girls spending well over $1000 on clothing for Cori?

OY!! How will they explain the changes with Spencer? The hair styling, pierced ears, and if the find all the clothes? Oh and let's not forget the vitamins Spencer has started taking. The ones which show he either forgot which gender uses which hormone or he flunked chemistry. And when his body starts changing?

Me thinks they've really stepped into it big time. Either mom, dad, and older sister will raise the roof, or they'll sit Spencer down and ask if this is what he wants.

And how will those at school react? How did they plan conserving Spencer's changes? Or will he be exposed and severely hurt?

And what will they do to cool off Abi? She really needs help in dealing with something she's been ignoring.

The next few chapters should be very interesting.

Others have feelings too.