"Sex & Death: In That Order" Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version

Sex & Death S.jpg"Sex & Death: In That Order"
CHAPTER THREE: "Dinner & Sex"

a Transgendered Erotic Horror Comedy... No, Really.
by TGTrinity
Cover Image by bela04

"I don't care what I look like now, you have to believe me!"

"Mr. Anderson, you're trying to tell me that you and three of your friends suddenly became women and had absolutely no idea."

"Yes. That's exactly what happened. I mean, even the three guys changed and didn't notice. For that brief time it felt like I was always a girl, and the thought of being a man was the last thing on my mind."

"And your friends all felt the same way?"

"Yeah, but you can ask them."

"What do you mean, Mr. Anderson?"

"Just ask them, and they'll tell you that it really happened."

"Maybe you should just tell me about what happened next."

"Sure... We all went downstairs and hung out while Harris..."

"You mean Ari, right?"

"No. I don't care that she looked like some swimsuit model, she was still Harris on the inside."

"Okay, I didn't mean to upset you."

"Well she was making dinner, and when Justin showed up with Steven we all sat down at the table and the food looked..."

/////

"...great, Ari. I really think you outdid yourself tonight." Marci said with a big smile as Ari places a large pot in the middle of the table.

"Thanks, but it's just stew," she said with a grin, "but it does taste pretty damn good if you ask me."

"Whatever, can we just get to eating?" Shawna yelled from the end of the table. She was sitting next to Andrew, and the two still had their hands all over each other.

"We're waiting for Justin and Steph," Marci said with a roll of her eyes. "It's not our fault that you two already worked up an appetite."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Andrew asked with a smirk as he reached over and grabbed a handful of Shawna's ass. This caused everyone else at the table to toll their eyes as well, and they were relieved to see that Justin had finally arrived with Stephanie.

The seven then sat down to eat, all the while sharing stories about the past decade of shared experiences. Jeremy made about Stephanie's height, Shawna shared how many time she and Justin had almost been caught having sex in public and Ari told a story about how she had almost hooked up with the Principal of their old High School. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves, but Marci was sitting at the end of the table with an uneasy feeling.

All of the stories were so obvious and over the top that they almost sounded unreal, and Marci was beginning to think that there was a chance that it was more than just a feeling. Every time Shawna and Andrew touched each other, Ari talked of fighting off boys and Stephanie complaining about her breasts didn't feel right. More than any of that was the way that Jeremy was talking. Joke after joke left his lips, but she couldn't seem to remember him ever being that full of life.

Then there was Justin at the other end of the table. While everyone else was eating and laughing, he looked uncomfortable. His behavior didn't match up with the strong outer facade that he was wearing, and when their eyes met Marci finally realized what was wrong.

"What the hell has happened to us?" Marci asked quietly from the end of the table, and although she barely whispered it the entire table looked at her intently. "This... None of this is right," she said a little louder as she looked over her body.

"What are you talking about?" Justin asked nervously from the other end of the table. He was sweating now, but no one really seemed to notice.

"I'm not a woman, Justin," she replied as she felt both of her breasts, "my name isn't Marci."

"Just because you remove the "i" from your name doesn't magically put a dick in between your thighs" Jeremy said with a straight face. This caused the entire table to laugh, but Marci wasn't letting go.

"No, none of this is right! I'm not a woman, and Justin isn't a Jock! And Shawna and Andrew aren't dating! You two are Offensive Linemen for Washington for fuck sake!"

"Maybe you should sit down," Justin said before Shawna turned her attention to Marci.

"Are you saying that I'm a fucking man!?" Shawna yelled at Marci. "I don't know if your joking or just trying to be a bitch, but there is no way that Andrew and I..." She looked over at her boyfriend as she was about to continue to talk, and she wavered a little. Thought suddenly came to mind of her and Andrew's bodies wrapped together earlier, but then she saw the two of them fighting on the field and pounding beers afterwards. She looked like she was going to be sick, and Andrew had the same look on his face as well.

"God, are you okay?" Ari asked Shawna as she brought a hand to her mouth.

"Marci's right," Sahwna said with big eyes.

"Oh my God," Andrew stuttered as he leaned over and threw up on the wood floors. Shawna didn't throw up, but she did run from the room in a flash.

"Is it my stew?" Ari asked as she got up to help Andrew.

"No, Marci's right," Andrew said as he held his stomach, "I just fucked my best friend. Why is this happening!?"

Marci looked around at her five friends and saw a look of realization cross all of their faces, except fot Justin who looked more nervous than surprised. "Holy shit, why do I have tits this big!?" Stephanie exclaimed as she jumped up from her seat. "I mean, what the fuck!?"

"That's what you get for chasing petite girls with huge cans, Stephanie," Jeremy said as he looked over the subtle changes of his own body.

"My name's not Stephanie! It's Stephanie!" She yelled back as she covered her mouth in surprise. "My name is Stephanie! What... Why can't I say my name?"

Marci looked at Ari and Stephanie before taking a deep breath. "My name is Marci," she too covered her mouth as Ari got a worried look on her face as well.

"My name is... Ari." She said before getting up from the table as well. "Why can't we say our names!?"

"I don't know," Marci said as she got up and walked over to Ari, "but does everyone here remember who they are?" Everyone gave slight nods as they looked over their bodies. It was a strange feeling Marci was experiencing, and she could tell everyone else in the room was feeling similar. There were obvious memories of her being a man, but there were also new thoughts and memories that belonged to her new body as well.

"I'm so fucking hot," Ari whispered to herself as she looked over her body. "I'm sorry, but this is pretty incredible," she said with a smile as she cupped her new breasts.

"Incredible!?" Stephanie shouted from across the room. "How is suddenly being a girl incredible!? You're probably just excited to see a woman naked for the first time," she said in a huff as she sat in a large comfy chair.

"Fuck you, Steph," Ari said as she ignored her to the best of her ability. "But why us, Marci? Why are Justin, Andrew and Jeremy not changed?"

"I don't know..." Marci said before Andrew interrupted her.

"Not changed!? I'm not fucking different!?"

"You know what I mean," Ari said as she took a step away from Andrew.

"I don't know what you mean! I just fucked Shawna upstairs!" He was fuming mad, but that didn't stop Jeremy from chiming in.

"Well, you two were pretty hands on when you were guys too."

There was in look in Andrew's eyes that showed he was ready to jump over the table and strangle Jeremy, but he calmed down quickly. "God, what must Shawna be thinking?" He said as he shook his head and ran upstairs.

Ari was about to follow him, but Marci thought better of it. "Best not to get involved in that, Ari," she said as she sat back down in her chair.

"Right," she whispered, "but am I the only one who is kinda okay with this?" She looked over to Jeremy who shrugged with indifference, then to Justin and Marci who had nothing to say one way or the other.

"Well I'm not okay with this," Stephanie shouted from her comfy chair. "These tits are the biggest I've ever seen, and I'm flaunting them in this tight Spiderman t-shirt!?"

"I think it's a good look for you," Ari said with a smile.

"Yeah, this coming from the fatty who's suddenly in the body of a swimsuit model."

"You think I could be a model?" Ari said as her face lit up. She had completely shrugged off the fatty comment and thought of how lucky she really was.

While all of this was happening, Marci never took her eyes off of Justing for more than a second. He hadn't said much about what had happened, and while Jeremy and Andrew had changed a little, he had gone from a scrawny little guy to an attractive athlete.

Yet he stayed silent.

"I hate to agree with you, Ari, but I feel pretty comfortable in my new body too." Marci said as her eyes lingered on Justin. "What about you, Justin?"

"I... I guess it could be worse," he said as a forced smile crossed his lips.

Upstairs Andrew was knocking on the door, calling for Shawna to unlock it. "Come on! Open up!"

"No! Go away!" Shawna yelled from inside the room. She was looking at her body and thinking of what she had done with it. The large mirror in the room reveled her to be a very attractive girl with some Asian heritage, with perky breasts and killer ass. Her jeans were very tight, and the shirt she was currently wearing showed off a lot of her midriff.

Looking at her new female body made her uneasy, but thoughts of having Andrew inside of her were killing her. At first there was just a pure outrage over what had happened, but the longer she thought about the experience the more she remembered how good it felt. She hated herself for feeling that way, but she couldn't help it.

She also knew that she wasn't hiding in the room so he wouldn't see her new body, but because she was afraid of what she would do with it again if she had the chance.

"Shawna! Come on, we need to talk about this!"

"Just stay away from me!" She called again, but she could feel her will failing. There was a new thought entering her mind that she could control herself around her old friend. Her life as a man was all about discipline and training, so controling herself around Andrew should not be a problem at all.

"Please," Andrew pleaded from the other side of the door.

When she heard how desperate he was to see her, it ignited another emotion inside of her that consumed all others. She knew that it was a bad decision to give in to such a strong desire, but she had annoyed the author earlier and was sure that the readers were expecting a sex scene to close out the third chapter.

Andrew heard a soft click as the door unlocked, and he opened the door and was shocked at what he saw. In the middle of the room stood Shawna, except she had removed every piece of clothing she had.

"Holy shit, Shawna... What are you doing?" Andrew said as he quickly entered the room and closed the door behind him.

"I know that none of this is right," she said in a sultry tone as she ran her hands over her soft skin, "but I can't stop thinking about how good it felt when you were inside of me."

"You were so tight," Andrew whispered as she walked over to him, "but we can't do this again. We're football players, not some sex crazy couple!"

"Isn't that exactly what the cards said we were," she said with a smile as she reached her hand down his pants, "and your big cock seems to like the sight of my perky tits."

"They're awesome," he gasped as she began to stroke his cock, "and you're so good at that."

"Let me show you what else this body can do," she whispered as she got on her knees and undid his belt. A few seconds later she was sucking on his cock, and Andrew was amazed at how much she was able to take in.

"Holy fuck! How'd you learn to deep throat like that?"

"Does it matter?" She said with a grin before continuing to lick his shaft. Andrew could say nothing else as Shawna gave him the best blow job he had ever experienced in his life. Shawna would make little flourishes with her tongue as she took him in deep, and he simply smiled and placed his hand on her head to help her out. "When you cum, you better unload it all down my throat," she said with a wicked smile as she continued to work him over.

"Yes ma'am," he said as he gripped her hair as an orgasm began to build. "I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" Andrew felt her take him all in, then watched as she took his whole load with a smile. He could never remember cumming so hard in his life, and the fact that he had just came inside of his best friends mouth didn't bother him a bit.

"I'm not done with you yet!" Shawna said as she got to her feet and placed her hand on his limping cock. She pulled him over to the bed and pushed him down on top of it.

"I don't think I can go again so soon," Andrew said as he tried to catch his breath.

"I'm not letting you get out of this until I'm finished", she said as she began to rub her moist slit against his shaft. "Come on, doesn't this perfect little body turn you on?"

"Fuck yeah it does, but aren't you..."

"I don't care about any of that!" Shawna screamed as she got him hard enough that he could enter her. "I just want to feel your big hard cock stretching my tight little pussy!" She was rolling her hips on top of him, feeling his cock pressing inside of her at different angles. "Oh my fucking God! I don't want to go an hour without you inside of me!"

"I'll do what I can!" Andrew shouted as he grabbed her soft hips and began to thrust up with more force.

"Yes! Push deeper inside of me! Make me forget I was a man! I'm just a slut now! I'm your toy! I'm your... OH FUCK!" She screamed at the top of her longs at the sudden appearance of a woman in the room. Andrew thought that she was about to cum and didn't pay her any heed, but Shawna was in shock.

The woman was wearing a red sequined dress that had a neckline that plummeted almost to her belly button, allowing her two large breasts to nearly pop out She had dark auburn colored hair that fell past her shoulders, dark red lipstick and a silky gray blindfold covering her eyes. More important than all of that was the fact that she was holding a large knife that appeared to be covered in blood.

"Oh my God!" Shawna screamed as she jumped off of Andrew and ran to the door. She wanted to warn Andrew of the sudden appearance of the blindfolded woman, but her instincts were telling her to run like hell. It seemed like a good plan, but soon all of the residents of Long Oak Lodge would find that they couldn't run from the blindfolded woman.

///// TO BE CONTINUED

Author's Note:
Thanks for reading! Please Visit TGTrinity.com if you enjoyed my stories and would like to read more.

up
101 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hmmm....

Are you sure this wasn't the "Bates Motel" in a previous lifetime? lol! Nothing like throwing caution to the wind! More please? Loving Hugs Talia