Happy Teen Babies Part 4 Lonely Girl 2 Jackson discovers Lacey

Printer-friendly version

The News hits the Davis Kids Hard

Jackson was not feeling well the next morning. He had a load in his diaper and he felt sick. Shelly comes in to get him up as it was her job to do so. She saw Jackson walk out of the bathroom and looked pale. Shelly smelt the air and knew she had a messy diaper to clean up. So she went to work after she told her mom about Jackson/Lacey. After Shelly changed her brother/sister she walked downstairs to eat. Jackson followed and sat at his spot but was told to sit in the highchair to be feed. Jackson was shocked and did as he was told. Mrs. Armstrong placed a bib around his neck and Shelly feed him. After Jackson was done he was told to get ready for school in the outfit Shelly put out for you. The outfit was a sun pink dress with matching bow, white tights and pink tennis shoes with the Power Puff Girls on them. He wondered how his sister found shoes that were meant for a five year old in his size.

Over at the Stevens house Jay got to go to school as a boy but also chose to wear a diaper to help Clair feel better. Clair kissed her brother on the check and runs out the door with him close behind her crinkling along the way. Clair giggled as she heard him she hugs him and said I’ll get to change you today. I might even get to change Jackson. Clair saw Jackson as they got to school and he looked like Bubbles. She wanted to laugh but held back. Jay was going to say something but got elbowed by his sister. At the same time Shelly a fifth grader had a bag with her as she walked Jackson to class. She told the teacher that the bag was Lacey’s diaper bag. Jackson went beet red when he heard his girl’s name but was accepted as a girl. Jay on the other hand got the name of diaper butt. It didn’t bother him as he took off his shoes to remove his pants then sat down after putting his shoes back on. Clair had a skirt and a tee on and removed her skirt and sat down next to Jenny.

The day started out well until news hit that there was an attack on an American Base over seas. A picture of an American came up but the younger kids didn’t have a TV in their room linked to the rest. Jenny had a felling that something wasn’t right and started to cry. The worst was yet to come. Jamie and Amber were in the nurse’s office getting changed. Well Amber was while Jamie was getting his first daytime diaper. It was lunch time and Jenny was on the way to lunch room. That’s when she saw her two younger siblings. A few minutes later a police officer shows up to get them to take them to see their mom. Jenny had just wet herself Sabrina and Nicole were wet too. Jenny had to borrow three diapers from Clair. After they got changed the officer took them to the hospital their mother was at. Their mother was not in good shape she died holding Sabrina and Jenny’s hands. She held Amber and Nicole’s hands Jamie was to upset to see his mom that way.

Clair was sad and lonely well she still had Stacy but did she know how to change a diaper. It was something she would have to check out. Stacy has a little secret about herself. She and her brother have to share a bed. They live in a three bedroom apartment with their parents and an older sister and brother. They don’t share a bed just a room. Their room was bigger than the master bedroom with a big bath tub with no shower. Well bath time got weird by the time they were teens. Stacy’s brother and sister had another secret that no one knew about and it was to stay that way. Stacy got her first chance to change Clair and did a wonderful job Clair felt cleaner than ever.

On Monday Clair found out the reason Jenny wasn’t in school and she was lonely at home. She wanted Jenny but she was gone. She knew she could trust Stacy and wanted to spend more time with her but how could she. The day came when Stacy asked if Clair wanted to have a weekend long sleepover and Jay was also invited to stay and spend time with he brother Danny. Clair and Stacy were alone in the room well Jay and Jackson/Lacey. Stacy said Danny and I wear diapers at night. Plus our older siblings share a room but we don’t know what goes on in there but we have an idea. So it was set for that weekend that the four kids got the full baby treatment. On Friday right as the final bell was to ring Stacy changed Jackson/Lacey first as Shelly came to get her brother/sister. His week long dress punishment was over and he could go back to being a boy again but Stacy said Lacey was invited to come to the sleepover as well. Jackson/Lacey said I don’t want to go but Shelly said Stacy’s sister invited me and we are going but we are going home so I can get out clothing for the weekend.

Stacy knew what Lynn had planed for Lance. You see Lance always left poop in the big boy-girl potty and didn’t flush and had skid marks in his underwear. Stacy was diapered by Shelly after diapering Jay and Clair. Clair and Jay went to Stacy’s and Shelly said she and Lacey will be there soon. And then the fun will really start. Lance had no clue what was in store for him when he got home. Stacy’s mom had the basement all setup for the sleepover with five teen sized cribs, highchairs and a changing table. Clair still felt lonely but knew what she needed. She needed a loving girlfriend. Stacy picked that moment to kiss Clair and it was a deep kiss too. About that time Shelly and Lacey arrived to the sleepover. Then Clair said I love you Lacey and want to be with you as you are.

Lynn and Shelly went in search of Lance only to see him nude sitting on his bed on a changing mat that was placed there by his mom who was standing by the bed room door to make sure he didn’t leave the room. As she left the room she said the hair remover that is to be used is the kind you add to the water so be careful Lynn said to Shelly I’ll get in and wash the baby and you can dry him off then we will diaper him. Then we will dress him in a night gown that I know he wears when I’m not home. I also know he sleeps in my bed to when I’m gone. I also have found extra dirty diapers in the diaper pail. He must want to become a teen baby. Lynn said I guess he’s going to get his wish to mess and wet diapers for the whole weekend. Lance knew his fate was sealed. It was to be a whole weekend in diapers and baby styled clothing. Danny, Jay and Jackson didn’t mind the baby girl clothing. Clair and Stacy loved having a twin sister even if it was for a weekend. Lynn was going to enjoy it the most. No one knew Lynn was in love with her brother Lance. Lance had to hide his love for his sister. It wasn’t until Lynn started feeling sick in the mornings that the secret would be out. Lynn didn’t have a boyfriend and Lance didn’t have a girlfriend. That’s when their parents knew something wasn’t right and a baby was on the way. Odd thing was Shelly felt the same way for the same amount of time. Lance was the father of both babies.

Jackson has gotten used to being Lacey but knew he had to be a boy once again. But does he want to be a boy ever again.

Part 4.5 Jackson Returns and is Still Lacey to the Girls

Jackson walked into school the following Monday and was called a sissy for the way he was dressed the week before. He just walked to his spot and saw the name Lacey still there and just put his things there. As he walked into the class room the teacher said pants off Lacey. That’s when Jackson said “that was only till Friday of last week and I’ve learnt a my lesson". That’s when Clair said he has even learnt to change diapers like a good caregiver should. The teacher walked up to Lacey and said “pants off now or you are in trouble young lady”. Jackson went in to the room that the kids that wore diapers to school put their clothes and returned in his underwear. Well his girl underwear that is. Well it was more like training pants for little girls.

The teacher was happy that a lesson was learned and let it go for now. She just had to wait till it was potty time for the ones that didn’t need diapers. As the time came the ones that didn’t need diapers got in line to go Jackson got up to go but was stopped by the teacher. Jackson didn’t realize he had wet his training pants and he had forgotten to bring extras just in case. He really had to go pooh but was told you might as well mess them as well. Well he did and it was a load just a week in diapers had did a number on his ego. The other boys knew not to pick on the ones that wore diapers. Then there are two boys that did it just to show they can. They could do no wrong and not even the principal couldn’t touch them or kick them out of school. They had an ace in the hole and she sat on the school board. Other parents had complained about the two boys at the school and nothing was or had been done to the boys. Just because of their mother. The odd thing was if they started a fight and someone else finished the fight they would cry fowl. Then have their mom step in to deal with trouble maker and warn the school to stop the false clams on her sons.

One father knew the only way to catch the boys in the act was with a CCTV cam and at all the key attack points the boys use. The students that have ran into the boys and showed the blind spots the other cams don’t see. The cameras were well hidden and when the two boys started a fight it was caught on tape and this time it would stick and it would show their mom how bad they really are. When they showed her the video she said “her son’s rights to protect the reputation of the school was violated and would sue the school”. Things went from bad to worst for the boys at that point. The person they had attacked was a kid of a police officer. The mothers of the boys said they would also sue the city as well. That’s when things got bad for her when she was told she was just fired from the school board. The boys were kicked out of school and told not to come back and if they where caught on or near school grounds they would face a judge. Jackson was happy to see the boys going away and not able to come back as they were escorted off of school grounds.

Things were quite to quite. It was like the calm before the storm. The school board had their meeting later that week and the Peterson’s boys name came up and the ruling was fast and swift. 11 to 0 to kick them out of the county school system with a harsher punishment to come. They had to go before the state school board to try to stay in the state. Their mother wasn’t allowed to vote on her two boys. As she was removed from the county board by the state’s school board that same day and wouldn’t get her retirement package when the time came. She also wouldn’t be able to work in any other county as well. Her only hope was to work in another state. Mr. Peterson was outraged that his boys got outsmarted by a freak. The funny thing is it was a normal kid without any issues that had reported them. It was Jackson Armstrong that brought them. their mom and dad down in the end.

up
42 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos