Popular: Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version

Popular.jpgPopular
a Timber Grove Story
by TGTrinity
cover by bela04

///// Chapter Two
///// "One Week"

When she finally came to, Devon could hear someone calling her name. "Devon... Devon?" The voice was both familiar and strange all at once, and although the voice sounded like it was nearby there was no one in her room.

"Hello?" She asked her empty room, her voice causing her to loose focus again.

"Devon?" The voice called again, and this time she could tell that it seemed to be coming from the nearby mirror. She cautiously got up from her bed and walked over to the mirror, and instead of her own reflection she saw someone that she hadn't seen in a long time.

"Mom?" She asked timidly to the image that looked like her mother. She was wearing a white nightgown and looked as if she was younger than when she had passed away.

"Oh, Devon," the image in the mirror said, "you're even more beautiful than I imagined."

"What's happening, Mom? Am I dead? Is this all a dream?"

"It's neither of those things, Devon. This is my gift to you."

Devon scoffed at the image of her dead mother and raised her hands in the air. "Sticking me in the body of a blonde girl with huge tits is your idea of a gift!?"

"You've always thought that the grass is greener on the other side, Devon," she said with a sad look on her face, "so I wanted to give you a chance to see what it would be like if you were the most popular person in your school."

"Why!?" Devon asked as she stomped her foot on the ground. "couldn't you have made me a little taller and be done with it!?"

Her mother smiled at her and seemed to sparkle and fade. "You'll have one week, Devon. Experience everything you feel you're entitled to, then tell me if it's what you really want?" The image then faded away until Devon was looking at her new body again.

"Mom! Oh, come on Mom!" Devon yelled as she pounded on the mirror. Suddenly being in the body of a girl was one thing, but talking to her dead mother made her feel like she really was going crazy. She decided to lay back on her bed and try and fall asleep, but found that was awkward with her new breasts. It seemed like every position she tried to get into was foiled by her new shape.

"Fuck!" She shouted into the room, a word that she typically never said as a guy. "Fine," she whispered to herself as she got off the bed and undid her shirt. Maybe if she removed her bra, her breasts would feel better while sleeping. For a moment she was worried that removing the bra was going to be a difficult take, but she found that her fingers seemed to know exactly what to do.

"There, that's better," she said aloud to no one. Her naked breasts were hanging in front of her, and she couldn't help but admire how they had kept their shape even after she removed the bra. Devon thought that it wouldn't be terrible if she looked at them in the mirror, since they were her tits after all.

She slowly walked back over to the mirror, and was relieved to find that the image of her mother was gone. She didn't know why, but she felt a little embarrassed as she looked at her topless body. Her tits were firm and bouncy, with nipples that were the size of quarters. Devon didn't typically spend a ton of time online looking at porn, but she had certainly dabbled with it from time to time. That being said, her tits certainly seemed to be exceptional, and the thought crossed her mind of what the rest of her looked like.

"It's my body," she muttered as she slid out of her jeans. A pair of lacy white panties was wrapped around her new vagina, and her hands shook as she slid her fingers in the waistband. There was never a time in her life when she had seen a woman naked in real life, and it felt surreal that it was going to be her own body she saw first.

After a deep breath she pulled the panties down and saw her new vagina. There appeared to be no hair, and she saw pink folds surrounding her slit. It was a strange sight not to have a penis, but she felt that her new form was much more enticing...

The urge to feel herself was growing, but she didn't think that it was a proper thing to do. Devon still saw her body like it belonged to someone else, so the idea of using it in a way to provide pleasure was an uneasy one.

"Experience everything you feel you're entitled to..."

The words he mother said slipped through her mind, and she wondered what her mother meant. Was this a way to help Devon feel more comfortable around girls? Is this all some plan on her mother's part to teach her some sort of lesson that would make her a better person in the future? If so, how would feeling up her new pussy make her a better person?

The thoughts were swarming around her, and she just couldn't bring herself to do anything. So instead she marched her naked body over to the bed and tried to get comfortable. She did find that her naked body molded into the bed a little bit better, but she also found that her large breasts were unruly devils. Her nipples also seemed to touch every sheet and blanket she had on the bed, causing them to stiffen while providing an oddly pleasurable sensation.

While the thought of exploring her new vagina was still too much, she didn't seem to have a problem with running her hands over her breasts. They were incredibly soft to the touch, and as she pinched her nipples she thought that she might scream.

"Devon," a voiced called from the door, "it's time for dinner!" It was her father calling her, and she thought that she was going to die of embarrassment.

"Coming!" Devon yelled as she removed her hands from her tits and bounced out of bed. She quickly replaced her panties and jeans, before pulling on her bra and buttoning up her shirt. As she straightened herself up in the mirror, she scolded at her reflection and her inability to control herself.

With another deep breath she opened the door and walked downstairs. She didn't know what to expect as she approached the dinner table, but her father looked at her like she was always a girl. "Hey sweetie," he said with smile as he sat at the table. A small pot of spaghetti was in the center, with a bowl of salad next to a plate of garlic bread slices.

"It looks great," Devon said as she sat down at the table.

"I'm glad you approve," her father added with a grin. They began to eat the meal in silence, and Devon found that the food tasted better than usual.

"Wow, this is really good," she said in between big bites.

Her father looked at her strangely and smiled. "Thanks, and I'm surprised you're eating more than your two bites and a glass of water."

"Oh?" She said as she crammed a piece of garlic bread in her mouth.

"Yeah, you typically say that the food has too many calories," he said with a laugh.

Devon's eyes got big as she realized what he was saying. All of these calories would cause her to put on weight, and there was no way that she was going to let her perfect body soften up like that. "I'll... I'll just spend some extra time on the bike," she said with a forced smile as she thought of why she even cared what her body looked like.

"So, are you still going out with Steve tonight?" This question caused Devon to spit out all of her food, making her dad look at her like she was dying. "Oh my God, Devon! Are you okay!?" He said with a panic as he got up and moved to her side.

"I'm fine, Dad," she said in between coughing, as she took the drink her dad was holding out to her and drank it all. "I just choked on something, that's all."

"Well," her dad said as he returned to his seat, still visibly shaken, "it's better you do that here than with Steve tonight."

"Yeah," Devon said as she wondered who Steve was. Suddenly in her mind she could see visions of a very handsome guy running on a track. His strong body pumped like a piston as he bolted past other racers to the finish line. She also saw images of the two of them sitting on the couch in her living room. He would kiss her neck softly before placing his hand on her...

"Are you sure you're okay? You look really flushed?" Her dad asked with worry in his voice.

"No, I'm really okay," Devon said as she tried to think of something beside Steve grabbing her breasts. "I've got to go upstairs and take a shower," she blurted out as she got up and quickly bounced up the stairs.

"Don't worry! I'll do the dishes," her father called out as she closed the door to her room. For the first time in her life she lingered by the door and looked down at the lock. She could never remember locking her door as a guy, even when she would peruse the internet. Yet her new body had moved her ways being a guy never did, and she was beginning to think that some privacy might be for the best.

After taking another moment to think about it, Devon slowly locked the door and began to remove her clothes so she could take a shower.

///// TO BE CONTINUED

Author's Note:
Thanks for reading! Please Visit TGTrinity.com if you enjoyed my story and would like to read more.

up
167 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Isn't Timber Grove wonderful

Isn't Timber Grove wonderful ? Where is it on my GPS? Maybe this old road map, let's see, Intercourse, PA nope. Blue Balls PA, closer. Rod Serling Highway ? maybe.

HA,HA

Karen

Is the grass greener

Renee_Heart2's picture

On the othervside? I guess we shall see in time weather Devon remains a popular girl or not. I have a feeling she will but.... we will see what happens in coming chapters.

Love Samantha Renee Heart