FEMAIL: Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version

FEMAIL (bela).jpg“FEMAIL”
by Layne Smyth
Cover by bela04

CHAPTER FOUR

***

From: Alexis Hughes
Sent: Sunday 4/3/16 5:20AM
To: Sarah Kepler
Cc:
Subject: Nano1980 Beta: Day Four

Sarah,

I… I don't even know where to start.

I woke up this morning in Gabe’s bed, naked and covered in sweat. Although my memories are kind of hazy, I'm absolutely certain that we had sex.

God, I feel like such a slut.

I got your email, but I didn't want to hear what you were trying to say. I told myself that I was strong and in control, but I knew the moment I walked out the door with Gabe that I would end up in his bed. All night he made me feel like I never had before, well him and everyone else at the club we ended up at. I danced all night with a rotating group of men, all of whom sought me out. I knew that my new body was a knockout, but apparently my choice of dress made it even better. Guys had their hands all over me, and even some girls tried to feel me up. I feel like I'm rambling, but I need to get all of this out.

We drank at a local bar before heading to the club, but I quickly found out that my new body doesn't have the same tolerance to alcohol as my new one. When Gabe met up with some other teachers from HCCC and introduced me as Colton’s niece, everyone was just so nice to me. They had nothing but good things to say about me, Colton that is, and they also seemed to take a liking to me.

It was the most fun I've had in a long time!

While we were at the club there was one guy I was dancing with that was getting a little too touchy with me, and… Oh my God! I just realized that the guy I was dancing with was a student of mine named Zack! He's going out with… God, I don't even want to think about it. Anyway, he was all over me, not that I was fighting him off, and Gabe stepped in to have him back off. I think that's when I knew that I was going to sleep with him…

What do I do now? As soon as I woke up I gathered my dress and panties and snuck off back here to my room. Do I talk to him about what we did, or do I play it off like nothing happened?

I'm so sorry for not listening to you before, but I really need your help here!

Alexis

***

From: Sarah Kepler
Sent: Sunday 4/4/16 5:30AM
To: Alexis Hughes
Cc:
Subject: RE: Nano1980 Beta: Day Four

Alexis,

I’m not mad at you for not listening to me, as I was a young woman before too, but there are some things you should know.

The way that you’ve described your feelings toward Gabe would fall under more of a longing, not a sheer need to sleep with a man. I think, and again I am no therapist, that your deep friendship with Gabe led to your encounter last night, not some animal lust that you couldn’t overcome. Also, I never like the term “slut” to be thrown around, particularly by a woman who only two days ago was a man. Just because you slept with one man does not make you a slut. Even if you went out tonight and slept with another man it would still not make you a slut, as long as you practice safe sex and make wise choices. I personally am very sexually active, but I never sleep with strangers and always use protection.

That being said, I really need to know if you used protection last night. Yes, I’m worried about you getting pregnant and contracting an STD, but there’s more to it than that. You see, there was a case in Boston during one of our prior Beta’s where a woman had a similar response to the NanoRed and changed overnight. It was also an extreme case where she lost over a hundred pounds in addition to a dramatic increase in height and breast augmentation. We didn’t know what to make of it at the time, so we let things run their course.

The woman in question was married and had sexual relations with her husband, many times in fact. After their encounters the husband fell ill and developed a high fever. Over the next two days the husband slowly changed into an identical copy of his wife. We don’t know why the NanoRed jumped from one host to the next, as that is not in their programming, but the results are hard to argue with. We recorded the incident as a Code Pink, and until then they were the only participants who warranted the extra attention…

Now you are designated Code Pink.

None of this means that Gabe has received some of the NanoRed, especially if you used protection, but you should still keep an eye on him. Talk to him, don’t let the fact that you slept together bother you. You are an attractive young woman now, and there will be more sexual encounters in your future. Maybe they will be with him, and maybe they will be with someone else. I just hope that you listen to me now and forgo any more encounters until the seventh dose shuts down the NanoRed in your system.

Be honest with Gabe, there is no reason to lie about who you are anymore.

Sarah Kepler PhD

***

From: Alexis Hughes
Sent: Sunday 4/3/16 3:28PM
To: Sarah Kepler
Cc:
Subject: RE: RE: Nano1980 Beta: Day Four

Sarah,

We talked for a little while, and it wasn’t really that awkward… Except that I was the one who initiated everything last night.

He tried to be a gentleman and get me to bed, but I creeped back into his room and threw myself at him. As he talked about it, all of the memories came flooding back to me.He told me that he wasn’t interested in a one night stand and wanted to get to know me better. He also said that it was the most incredible night of sex he’d ever had, and I was the first since his wife. He seemed to put all my fears to rest, but I still haven’t been able to tell him who I really am.

The real problem is I don’t really feel like Colton anymore. That feels like an eternity ago, and thinking about being a man is just so weird now. I mean, I was just with a man last night, and it was wonderful. Every inch of my skin was on fire when he touched me, and as we had sex I felt like I was in heaven. Even today I found that I picked out the tiniest shirt I had and paired with a tiny pair of gym shorts. I think I wore it just for Gabe, and I think that I’m okay with that.

And I know that it was stupid, but we didn’t use protection. I was so caught up in the moment that I just gave wanted to be with him. So does this mean that he’s been dosed with the NanoRed? I’ve been with him all day, and he doesn’t seem to be getting sick or changing. How soon would I know that he’s in trouble, because I don’t think I could bare to lose him already. I know that we just really met for the first time, but I think you’re right.

I think I may have feelings for him.

Alexis

***

From: Sarah Kepler
Sent: Sunday 4/4/16 4:06PM
To: Alexis Hughes
Cc:
Subject: RE: RE: RE: Nano1980 Beta: Day Four

Alexis,

I’m glad that you were able to talk with him, but I really wish that you would have made him use a condom. But since you didn’t, you’ll just have to keep an eye on him. You’re only the second Code Pink that we’ve had, so we really don’t know what to look for. Just remember to email me as soon as possible if he develops a fever, or if anything else strange happens. Also, the team wants me to remind you that you need to keep up on your injections, which means after today you should only have three left.

Let me know if there’s anything I can do, and I would recommend going out and buying some modest clothing. I’ve seen the numbers of your readout, and with that body you’ll have a hard time keeping guys at bay. I know that I had a similar issue, but you’ll find a nice balance.

Sarah Kepler PhD

***

From: Alexis Hughes
Sent: Sunday 4/3/16 8:45PM
To: Sarah Kepler
Cc:
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: Nano1980 Beta: Day Four

Sarah,

It’s nice to be able to write this email, because everything is going smooth. I went out shopping today to get some more clothes, and I got some that I’m sure you’d approve of. You’re right about this body though. As I was walking through the mall I was getting all sorts of guys coming up to me and asking for my number, as well as some guys just whistling at my ass. I wore a pair of jeans that I thought weren’t so provocative, but they certainly seemed to appreciate what I was doing.

As a weird side question, is it natural for my hips to sway as much as they do. I find that I consciously have to stop it from happening, but then I think about something and I can feel my ass bouncing from side to side. I know, I shouldn’t be complaining about having a nice ass, but it’s still really weird to get used to all the attention.

On a different note, I’m glad to let you know that Gabe seems to be fine. We’re staying in tonight and watching Series Nine of “Doctor Who”, because I don’t think that will lead to any more funny business :)

I also did the injection for tonight, although I’m sorry to report that there have been no further changes.

Good Night!
Alexis

***

From: Alexis Hughes
Sent: Monday 4/4/16 2:35AM
To: Sarah Kepler
Cc:
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Nano1980 Beta: Day Four

Sarah!

I woke up in the middle of the night to get a drink of water and found Gabe in the Kitchen getting some aspirin. He says that he’s heating up and took the day off!

Is he infected!? Does this mean he’s going to change!?!?!?!?!?

Please email me back soon!

Alexis

***

To Be Continued...

up
170 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Very Interesting

littlerocksilver's picture

And scary.

Portia

So possibly there will two of

So possibly there will two of them now? Will the NanoRed Nanos work on others if Alexis #2 also has sex with someone unprotected or just Alexis #1? That should truly be an interesting puzzle.

So not grey goo but a planet of Alexis clones ...?

what a way for the world to end.

-- grin --

COULD just be the flu or such and this is a red herring.

Still these nanos are a DANGEROUS product.

And as I have commented before -- was it this story -- WHO funded this research?

If you can so drastically alter a body in a short time I assume spy/intelligence gathering/military organizations would be behind the scenes and this company just a front or a dupe.

So warnings of bad times ahead for our heroine or...?

The one saving grace is if they can make an older man into a young hottie why not make nanos to restore the man who may have just got infected by her.

I mean, quick sample his hair and such so they have his genome and once the nanos die off they give him the restorative... and a whole lot of hush money.

Unless the nanos record his old DNA?

Would seem a reasonable precaution... IE a failsafe if something bad happened.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

code Pink?

uh oh ...

DogSig.png

Very unique story

Jamie Lee's picture

What a unique way to tell a story. Nicely done.

Others have feelings too.