Out of the Closet

Printer-friendly version

I feel very awkward but I finally have to talk with my son about his cross-dressing. We have known for a couple of months that he goes out partying dressed as girl together with his friends whenever my husband and I are away on week-ends but we haven't said anything. We wanted it to be his choice when/if he wants to bring it up with us.

Unfortunately it happens quite often that he is alone on week-ends since Charlie is a specialist that has to fly away on a minute’s notice to the most strange places all over the world and I have been spending more and more time at corporate HQ. I do a good job which my divisional manager recognises and he gives me every opportunity to get ahead.

Callum is a nice boy and never caused us any problems. Good in school, working in a clothing shop in evenings and week-ends so he’s never sponged off us. In fact I know that he has bought all his girl’s clothes for his own money and never gone into my drawers, which only makes what I have to do now so much harder for me.

If only our CEO hadn’t come to our town unannounced and then let off the bomb! He really didn’t give me any choice. I have to talk to Callum!

- Callum, could I borrow that gorgeous blue gown that you bought last week? Our CEO has included me in the very fancy dinner tonight and I’ve nothing appropriate to wear and no time to buy anything. I’m sorry but I tried it on last week and I look fabulous in it!

up
357 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Awesome!

I've expected an unordinary ending but this one is amazing.

Same Here...

I agree completely: knew you were going somewhere we wouldn't expect, but that was really something.

Eric

Good to hear that I'm not getting too predictable

However, since you and some others are aware of my usual tricks the pressure mounts.
Maybe I should throw you off by writing a deeply tragic 78 installment story thats just chronicles the protagonsist's slow descent into misery?

There was that story...

Daphne Xu's picture

There was that story about the bully, and the revenge he gets from everyone.

-- Daphne Xu

-- Try saying freefloating three times rapidly.

What I had in mind

was more something "action-packed" like "Death in Venice".

WAY Cool!!!

Please keep this going. The mom wanting to borrow her son's dress...how cool is that?

Puts a new spin on the saying

Puts a new spin on the saying "the family that prays together stays together", because now it is the family who wear gowns together, remain and grow in love together.

nicely done

Well it's only polite, you'd be angry with him if he took your clothes without asking so what is good for the goose is good for the gander...

Once again you are the master of the twist joke that brings a big smile to us!

I'm told STFU more times in a day than most people get told in a lifetime

Well....

... as Monty Python would say, "And now for something completely different." That ending i did NOT see coming.

Styx

Brilliant!

Rhona McCloud's picture

The ultimate in lateral thinking remakes the BC universe (I say that having had, like many, a mother who never approved of anything).

Rhona McCloud

mum borrowing her son dress

mum borrowing her son dress love it. At lest her sweet boy is not a gang banger just a sweet transvestie as the song says

sweet transvestie...

From Transsexual Transylvania?

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)

That's what the song says

Of course there is also Transcaucasus. Magnificent landscape and good food.

not unusual

I have loaned a dress to my wife and a fifties full petticoat in black to my daughter! and they both borrow uniforms from my collection for fancy dress occasions. My wife knows and the comment to my daughter was, don't ask questions you might not like the answer too, her reply was, " I've known for years"!

Short, sweet and great

Nowt more to be said really.
Thanks for posting this little ditty.

Didn't see that one coming, I

Daphne Xu's picture

Didn't see that one coming, I have to admit. Still the master of the twist ending.

-- Daphne Xu

-- Try saying freefloating three times rapidly.

Thanks

I needed a laugh.

Flip flop

Jamie Lee's picture

The way this story started it appeared Callum was in for a world of embarrassment.

But as it turned out, not his embarrassment. Great story.

Others have feelings too.

I will NEVER figure out Bru's warped mind

BarbieLee's picture

Reading Bru's twisted tails..., tales for a long time now. I figured I had an insiders track on reading her-his...? whatever mind. I mean, it takes one to know one and I figured I was Queen of the Hill on scrambled intelligence. Yet once again I end up with egg on my face as I had this story nailed cold from the first two sentences. And missed it completely in the last three sentences.

Arrrrgggg! Curses, foiled again. The mother wants to borrow her son's gown? Never ever in a million years saw that one coming.

Okay, I concede Bru is still top dog of the convoluted tails..., tales.
always,
Barb

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl

Pity the poor canine...

Daphne Xu's picture

... with this kind of convoluted tail.

-- Daphne Xu

-- Try saying freefloating three times rapidly.

Was there ever a tail of more woe

than that of BarbieLee and her Bru?

However, since you earlier have decided that I'm female shouldn't it be top bitch of convoluted tails? and ... Does that mean I'm a spitz?

By the way; if you want to I'm happy to lend you my sparkly blue dress (though it is rather short).

Well, I had better get back to the toil and get my brain up to warped speed 4.

I knew it

but only because I actually had the same thing happen to me, only it was my sister that asked me out of the blue if I had a black dress she could wear to a funeral. I never in a million years expected that question from her. So I had a feeling about this one.
Oh, and I did, and she wore it and thanked me.

Commentator
Visit my Caption Blog: Dawn's Girly Site

Visit my Amazon Page: D R Jehs