FEMAIL: Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version

FEMAIL (bela).jpg“FEMAIL”
by Layne Smyth
Cover by bela04

CHAPTER TWO

***

From: Colton Hughes
Sent: Saturday 4/2/16 8:06AM
To: James Riding
Cc:
Subject: Nano1980 Beta: Day Two

James,

I just can’t believe it! This morning I woke up in the body of a beautiful young woman! I mean, I thought that you guys said it would take seven days for the NanoRed to do their thing, but in just one night this all happened!

Okay, it’s still pretty early in the morning, but I’ll try and give you some details on what happened. You see, I woke up about an hour ago covered in sweat. At first I thought I was feverish, but that's when I first noticed the long brown hair hanging in my face. When I tried to get up from my bed I found that my legs were really sore, but I had enough strength to get to the bathroom. What I saw in the mirror blew my mind!

I was a woman, and it didn’t even worry me a bit! I have long brown hair with brown eyes and a very adorable face. There were obviously more changes, but I’m not sure how detailed you want this to be. To be honest, I’m still a little embarrassed walking around without a bra on, but it seems like the more time that passes the better I feel about my new chest.

Instead of embarrassing details I’ll just send you the new specs, which seem to be spot on:

Gender: Female
Weight: 112 lbs
Height: 5’3”
BMI: 19.8
Body Fat: 7%
Body Measurement: 36D”- 24”- 36”

Now I just need to find a way to sneak out of the apartment so I can go get some new clothes. An old girlfriend left some clothes here, but even those are far too big for this tiny frame. Oh! I was going to ask you about the service you mentioned in the Beta sign up! You said that your company would be able to hook me up with a new identity, and I just wanted to know how quickly you could make that happen.

I would love to sit here and fill you on more, but I want to get this new life of mine started! Thank you so much for giving me this gift, and I think you’re going to become a very wealthy company!

Colton

***

From: James Riding
Sent: Saturday 4/2/16 9:55AM
To: Colton Hughes
Cc: Sarah Kepler
Subject: RE: Nano1980 Beta: Day Two

Mr. Hughes,

We are excited to hear that the program was such a success, but there are a few things that we need to go over.

First, we need more details about the change. My team wants you to know that the sweat is a byproduct of the NanoRed breaking down you cell structure. More than half of your body mass was excreted through your skin last night, so the team would like to know if you are experiencing any unusual sensations.

Next you’ll probably notice that I have cc’d Sarah Kepler on this email. She’s the team's medical doctor, and is available to answer any questions you might have about being a woman. We thought it be best that you talk to a woman about this next question, as it’s a little delicate: What is the current status of your reproductive organs? If you don’t want to let us know, that’s fine, but you’ll need to inform Sarah of anything you’ll need.

As for the service for identification, that is absolutely still available to you. I’ll send an attachment that has an address that you can visit and the people there will set you up with a new Texas State ID as well as a Social Security number. This is all free, of course, so don’t worry about paying.

Lastly we just wanted to know if there was anything else that you can mention. There is nothing that will be considered too small. My team also wants to remind you that you’ll still need to perform your daily injections of NanoRed, because even though the time table has sped up we want to make sure that everything is performing as intended.

Again, we are so excited for you, and look forward to hearing back soon!

James Riding
Head of SW Beta Testing

***

From: James Riding
Sent: Saturday 4/2/16 9:59AM
To: Sarah Kepler
Cc:
Subject: SW S11 Code Red

Sarah,

Southwest Subject 11, a man by the name of Colton Hughes, has gone CODE PINK. The nanomachines performed their task in a fraction of the allotted time, expelling over half of Subject 11’s body mass in a night. He claims that he is now a fully functional woman, and his specs seem to show the same. Here is both last night's and this mornings readouts.

4/1/16
Gender: Male
Weight: 278
Height: 6’0”
BMI: 36.7
Body Fat: 61%
Body Measurement: 49”- 52”- 47”

4/2/16
Gender: Female
Weight: 112 lbs
Height: 5’3”
BMI: 19.8
Body Fat: 7%
Body Measurement: 36D”- 24”- 36”

I know I don’t have to tell you this, but the numbers look a lot like NES4’s, and I don’t think the company wants another repeat of that. We’ve told her to keep up with the injections, but the team is only doing that in hopes that there are no further developments.

I hope that this is all for naught, but I thought it best to bring you into the loop early.

James

***

From: Sarah Kepler
Sent: Saturday 4/2/16 10:05AM
To: James Riding
Cc:
Subject: RE: SW S11 Code Red

James,

I’m on it.

Sarah

***

From: Colton Hughes
Sent: Saturday 4/2/16 3:06 PM
To: Sarah Kepler
Cc:
Subject: Nano1980 Beta: Day Two

Sarah,

Hello, my name is Colton Hughes, although my new ID has the name “Alexis Hughes” on it. I don’t know if I’ll go by Alexis or Lexi, but that’s not really why I’m writing you. James sent me your email address and said I should contact you about my changes. I don’t know if you’ve seen my file, but up to yesterday I was a man and now I’m a young woman.

Before I go on, are you a medical doctor or a psychologist? The reason why I ask is because I really don’t want to get into the “why” of all of this. Suffice it to say that I’ve always felt like a woman even though I was born a male. Of course, that doesn’t mean that I was attracted to men, but that’s neither here nor there.

What I will tell you is that everything “down there” seems to be functioning normally. I’ll admit that it was strange to go to the bathroom the first time, but I figured it out. The same people that gave me my new ID gave me some money, a very generous ammount, that I used to buy some new clothes. I was more than a little embarrassed to talk to the shop girl about bras and panties, but she was very helpful. She even mentioned how jealous she was of my new breasts and how perky they were.

I only wound up buying a couple of regular bras and some panties, then just grabbed some jeans and t-shirts. I mean, I feel really comfortable in this body, but it’s still weird to think of myself as a woman.

I… No, nevermind…

Colton (Alexis) Hughes

***

From: Sarah Kepler
Sent: Saturday 4/2/16 8:06 PM
To: Alexis Hughes
Cc:
Subject: RE: Nano1980 Beta: Day Two

Alexis,

I’m so glad that you’ve taken the time to write me, and I want you to know that there is absolutely no question you should feel uncomfortable asking me.

To answer some of your questions, yes I am a medical Doctor. I got my PhD from Stanford and have been working privately with the Nano1980 team for a few years. There is absolutely no need to explain to me why you wanted to become a woman, but you should know that you are not the first Beta tester to attempt such a drastic change. A little over a dozen participants have switched genders from male to female, with only two females choosing to become male. The process usually took the entire week, but a few participants (like yourself) had a drastic response to the NanoRed.

There is nothing to be worried about having so much change so quickly. You seem to be taking to your new identity, and I just want to offer any help I can. I know that it’s a strange question, but it seemed like you wanted to ask me something at the end of your email. Again, everything you say to me is kept from the Beta team due to doctor patient confidentiality.

I’d like to hear how your first day as a female went, particularly how your emotions are. Being a woman means getting used to new hormones, so it may be a bumpy night. Also I would like to know more about your roomate, and what you’re planning on telling him. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sarah Kepler PhD

***

From: Alexis Hughes
Sent: Saturday 4/2/16 8:55 PM
To: Sarah Kepler
Cc:
Subject: RE: RE: Nano1980 Beta: Day Two

Sarah,

Thanks for the email, and I’m feeling alright as of right now. In fact, I’m really tired so I’m going to make this a quick one. My roommate is another teacher from Harris County Community by the name of Gabe Smith. We’ve known eachother for a long time, and he divorced last year and asked if I was looking for a roommate. Right now he thinks that I’m my own niece who’s staying for a while as “Colton” has gone on a long overdue vacation. I don’t think he suspects anything, and either way I’ve been keeping my distance.

There was this one time tonight that I caught him staring at me, but that’s normal, right?

Anyway, I am really tired so I’m going to give myself another injection and then head for bed. Thanks again for your willingness to help a new girl out!

Alexis :)

***

To Be Continued...

up
173 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

No Idea!

But let me know if you get an invitation!

Signing up

jennifer breanna's picture

I wish, does it fix heart conditions as well?

I think we missed an important clue

James, one of the doctors/researchers email to another on the case said this, I quote.

>>
I know I don’t have to tell you this, but the numbers look a lot like NES4’s, and I don’t think the company wants another repeat of that. We’ve told her to keep up with the injections, but the team is only doing that in hopes that there are no further developments.
>>

Who is or was NES4 -- North East Subject 4, I assume -- and what happened that was so bad?

And note our new woman feels tired... perhaps there are more changes ahead? Was telling her to continue the injections good or terrible advice?

So dark cloud on the horizon for the new woman or just a few red herrings.'

What has me concerned is when you read about body changes with high tech/sci-fi you usually get spies, attempts at super soldiers, bimbo serums and all sorts of nasties.

Logically who would fund nano body change research if not for espionage and military applications? Well maybe people fighting cancer.

What will happen next? Interesting story telling style with the emails back and forth… IE multiple POV.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

A PhD or an MD?

"Before I go on, are you a medical doctor or a psychologist?"
"...yes I am a medical Doctor. I got my PhD from Stanford..."
If she has a PhD, she would be a psychologist. If she were a medical doctor from Stanford, she would have an MD. My father used to teach at Stanford Medical School. Some medical schools give a DO (Doctor of Osteopathy) degree, but Stanford gives the MD (Doctor of Medicine) degree.

When is the Beta testing over

When is the Beta testing over? Will this product be available from Amazon, that way BC receives a fee.

Karen