Twins Becoming Identical

Printer-friendly version

Twins Becoming Identical
By
Paula Dillon

Gloria Ryder had a long week at the Ad agency, where she worked. They had six teams that worked on the various projects creating advertising campaigns. Her team had just finished a very important ad campaign for Rebecca DeLong’s Fashions. They were an upper mid-level fashion house, for women in the upper seventies to mid-six-digit figure incomes. The models they used were real women, voluptuous women, not some emaciated beanpole who could have been a male for all the curves they had. The truth of the matter was, some of the top models were actually males.

Her Boss and their client, had looked over and approved the campaign. The client didn’t just approve it; they were ecstatic about what they had done. This was a huge contract for the agency.

Gloria left work right after lunch on this Friday, leaving things in Amanda Lowery’s capable hands. Amanda was her executive assistant, personal friend and sometimes mischievous co-worker. Gloria was getting ready to go on a much deserved four-week vacation with her two kids.

She stopped at a fifteen-minute lube shop before she headed home. She wanted her SUV primed and ready to leave on Tuesday. She had an important Staff meeting on Monday or she would have been on the road today.

When she got home at about two-thirty, she pulled her Suburban into the garage and closed the door on it. Gloria called out to her kids when she entered the kitchen, but only heard her own voice. The kids were out, so it seemed. Today was the first time in two weeks that she got to see what the sun looked like. She kicked off her heels and collapsed on the couch, just vegetating.

Carlie and Carrie were hurrying home. Their heels were rapidly clicking on the ruff surface of the sidewalks. The sixteen year-olds were late, they had missed the bus that would have gotten them home by two. The two couldn’t have looked more alike. Carlie at five foot seven, was only an inch taller than Carrie, Carlie was also four pounds lighter than Carrie. They both had long, middle of the back, blonde hair, Carlie’s was just a shade or two darker. They both had high cheeks, heart shaped faces, blue eyes and 34C breasts.
They were dressed in the same theme clothing, leather military style jackets, with lots of brass buttons, a cute ruffled peplum tail, gold applets with fringe and adjutant’s cords, silk blouses, straight leg pants, dangle earrings and platform heels, with a four-inch stiletto. Carlie wore a red military jacket, blue silk blouse, black pants, white purse and blue heels. Carrie wore a blue military style jacket, red silk blouse, blue pants, black purse and red heels. Both of their faces had been immaculately done, but looked a little tired from the Jacksonville, North Carolina heat in their rush to get home. Their Nicole Kidman-like hair, appeared a little windblown.
Carrie unlocked the door and they hurried in. Gloria, who had been zoned out, snapped to attention as she heard the clatter of heels on their slate floor entryway. She sat up and looked, as the girls made their way to their rooms. She was confused for a second and unable to put things together.
“Girls stop! Both of you, come to the living room, we need to talk.”
The girls stopped in their tracks and turned around, heading into the living room. Gloria had to do a double-take, and then another double-take, as she looked them over.

“Turn around girls, let me get a good look at the both of you.”

They gracefully twisted on the ball of their right foot, stepped out with their left foot and pointed their hips on the quarter turn. They carefully used their arms and hands to frame their poses. The girls were hamming it up. Gloria was amazed, only Carrie had gone to modeling school. She seemed to have taught the other everything. These two looked so well put together, they obviously used a lot of time getting their look just so. The only difference was Carlie’s butt didn’t fill out her pants as much as Carrie’s.

“I don’t know, but I seem to remember having a son and a daughter when I woke up this morning? Now I know I am older, but I don’t think I am senile yet. It now seems, that I have two daughters. Would one of you care to explain?”

Carlie, the male who was actually named Carl, spoke, “Mom, you know we are twins,” he said, stating the obvious. “Well, Carrie and I have always looked so similar, almost identical. More than just a brother and sister who just happen to be fraternal twins. We look almost Identical.”

“Carlie and I just wanted to see how identical we could look.” Carrie said.

“So, you are Carlie when you are en femme, so to speak? I had to really look twice to pick Carlie out,” Gloria said, looking the pair over. She began to put things together in her head. “I see why Carrie always seemed to buy things in two’s now, like those jackets. Just how long have you been crossdressing Carlie? Don’t say just a little while. Carlie seems to walk better in her heels than Carrie and she has her feminine thing down to the letter.”

“Four years Mom,” Carlie said. “Ever since Carrie started changing, it’s been easier for me to look like her, than for her to look like me. I really got into liking it when I looked like her. No, that’s not right. I love looking like me this way mom.”

“Are you transgender, Carlie?” Gloria asked.

“I think so, Mom. I have this urge to be Carlie. I love it when I am dressed as a girl, with our girlfriends. I feel so alive as Carlie. I try to spend part of everyday as Carlie. I am her and she is me.”

“Girlfriends, who else knows?”

Carrie looked thoughtful for a few seconds, “Well there is Candace and Brenda.”

Carlie added, “Alisha, McKenzie and Ellen.”

“Don’t forget Rebecca and Pamela,” Carrie added.

“Oh and Terri. Is that all Carrie?”

“There might be one or two others.”

“So, ten girls were able to keep a secret from twenty-one parents? That is amazing.”

“Nineteen, including you. Terri’s parents are divorced, her dad is in Portland, Maine or Oregon, I can’t remember and McKenzie’s mom passed away six years ago. I think. She really needs her girlfriends.”

“Let me guess, you two were coming home after leaving your girlfriends at the mall.”

“Yes ma’am,” the girls said.

Gloria hugged her kids and kissed their cheeks, “You two go to where ever and get dressed in Mini’s, blouses and heels. We will be going out to eat at five. I need to rest and think. Glam it up a bit Carrie.”

“Carlie is better at makeup Mom. I am better at hair.”

“Of course she is. Why wouldn’t she be the makeup expert?” Gloria said shaking her head

Carlie and Carrie went to Carrie’s bedroom, while Gloria headed to her own. The girls didn’t shower, but they both undressed down to their panties, did the washcloth thing at the sink. Carlie redid her tape job, after using the toilet. They dressed in their jackets, pink or white silk blend poet’s blouses and blue or red mini-skirts, along with black lace pattern stay-up stockings. They split the heels, one red and one blue shoe a piece. Carlie glammed them up with their makeup and Carrie rejuvenated their hair.

Carrie and her girlfriends spent a lot of time teaching Carlie how to be a girl. Carlie loved working with makeup and got to be better at it than their girlfriends, so Carrie learned everything she could about doing their hair and she got very good, with all the practice she did. She had even been trimming and styling Carlie’s hair a bit, so Carlie could look spectacular, like she did today, and still look androgynous as Carl, with a low ponytail. She had wanted to do so many things with her own hair, but didn’t, because she couldn’t make Carlie look the same; since her sibling had to be able to look like a boy. She also wanted a radically different eyebrow, she just kept their brows clean and the same basic neutral shape.

Carrie giggled to herself as she thought, just maybe now she could mold Carlie into a girl full time. It was Carlie who first started Carrie dressing so girly. Carrie had a need in her, to look like identical twins. At twelve, Carrie had been slightly tomboyish. She had been a jeans and T-shirt type girl. Carlie loved to look at and try on all of her pretty dresses, blouses and skirts. Carrie loved the denims, cottons and everyday clothes. Carlie loved all the silks, satins and lace. Carlie feminized the both of them and Carrie gave them both everyday looks. Today was a mismatch of the two looks, a “Feminine Chic” everyday look.

Today’s look was a lot of work to achieve, but Carrie could live with it. If she told the truth, she really learned to love the way they looked when they both got gussied up. Their look right now, was one of Carlie’s best efforts, given the parameters of what their mom had laid out.

“Girls! Come to my room, Please.” They heard.

They went to their mom’s room. She was standing there, wearing a mid-thigh straight skirt, with a kick pleat in the back, a white chiffon blouse and black, two-inch block heel, loafers. She was looking them over as they were looking her over.

“You two look great,” Gloria said. “Did you do the makeup, Carlie?” When Carlie said yes. Gloria was impressed. She knew women who couldn’t achieve the looks that Carlie had created. “Carrie you did the hair for the both of you?” Carrie smiled, for her answer. “Very nicely done. Did you style Carlie’s hair also?”

“Yes ma’am, I would pay attention when we went to the salon, Mom. Then I would try to create a look that was acceptable for Carl and Carlie.”

Gloria was shocked, Carrie was right. Carl might have looking a bit effeminate, but not overly outlandish. The girls were bordering on spectacular now. “I am amazed, Carrie, you showed a lot of skill in doing your hair. Maybe you should consider going to cosmetology school.”

“I called you two in here to show me what you can do. Make me look like you both, but a little more mature.”

Carlie looked her mom over closely and asked her to turn around.

“I like your shoes, but they have got to go. Put on your black Prada sling-back pumps, with stay up stockings in off black. You also need to change your bra to either your white Victoria’s Secret demi-cup, using your cutlets, or your pink Lejaby push up bra, with cutlets.”

Gloria’s face looked shocked, both by Carlie knowing what bra’s she owned and being able to choose her sexiest bras. Since her husband left them eight years ago, the kids had taken over the house work, she worked eight to ten hours a day, Monday through Friday and occasionally on weekends. Carlie was evidently hand washing her bras and lingerie, hang drying them in her bathroom.

“Oh, I love that chiffon blouse, but I know you have a poet’s blouse, like we are wearing.”

Without a blink of an eye, she unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. She watched for any reaction from Carlie. She unhooked her bra and took it off, before she turned to her dresser to get her Lejaby 38C bra and silicone cutlets. She leaned forward and set her breasts into the cups, before hooking it up in the back. Then she inserted the cutlets, which gave her some very nice cleavage. Carlie hardly reacted, while Carrie was greatly surprised by both of them.

Gloria sat and then rolled some star pattern, off black, stay up stockings on her legs, before going to her closet, changing into her Prada heels and dressing in her poet’s blouse.

“Putting me in stiletto’s after wearing them all day at work, is going to cost you girls.”

“I know Mom,” Carlie said. “I have been wearing mine since nine this morning too, but you look so good wearing them.”

“That I do Carlie, that I do,” she said, pulling her blouse down her body. She liked this blouse and would have chosen it anyway, to look like her daughters.

She sat in front of her vanity and put on her makeup cape and Carley got to work, after familiarizing herself with what her mom had. Gloria was using a hand held mirror to watch her work. Carlie had careful practiced hands, as she worked on her mom. Precision is important in makeup, but it isn’t the most important factor. Makeup is about blending colors, hiding flaws and enhancing features. Things Carlie appeared quite capable of.

“So, do you consider yourself gay, lesbian or are you bi-sexual?” Gloria asked, as Carlie worked on her face.

“I don’t know. I haven’t thought about sex. Guys don’t do anything for me yet and neither do girls. I guess I could be neuter or asexual.”

“Have you ever masturbated or gotten an erection?”

“Yes to both questions, but I felt so dirty and disgusting afterwards, I haven’t done it since I turned thirteen, or so. I wish I didn’t have my penis and that I had a va-jay-jay like Carrie.”

Carlie finished her makeup and Gloria was duly impressed. She hadn’t done her makeup like this in ages. Carlie had made her brows look great, gave her cat’s eyes lining with wings to the sides and smoky eyes. He had lined her lips, which had begun to recede a bit with age and made them look fuller, as he filled them in with her favorite ‘Are You Ready’ lipstick, by Maybelline and lip gloss. Gloria hardly used this lipstick, it wasn’t safe for the workplace, but she looked so kissable. The lip gloss would set the color for hours.

She pondered over Carlie’s statements, as Carrie began working on her hair. Meanwhile Carlie was using gel polish on her nails and a UV light to set the polish. She was surprised that Carlie knew what he was doing.
’STOP IT GLORIA,’ She said to herself. ’If he is a girl, so be it, think girl.’ “So Carlie, if you could, would you choose to live full time as a girl, like starting right now?”

“I don’t know, I would like that, but everyone I go to school with would know me as Carl.”

“There is an official rumor at work, about the company opening another office, in another state. One of our team leaders may be selected to head the office. If this happened, I kind of like my odds.”

“What is an official rumor?” Carrie asked. “That sounds like one of those oxymorons, like Dark Light, honest lawyer, or military intelligence.”

“Yes, you got me. The company sends out rumors, when they are floating out ideas, to see whether people will salute the company flag, or try to burn down the flag pole. This rumor, though, has some merit to it. They called a staff meeting for Monday at ten. It’s why we couldn’t leave on vacation today. Amanda believes it.”

Carlie laughed and said, “If Mrs. Lowery believes it, it is a done deal. When has she ever been wrong?”

Carrie finished with her mom’s hair, “How does she do it Mom? She always seems right.”

“EA’s talking to other EA’s, she has her ear on the company grape vine, or black magic. Who knows?”

Carlie ran into her Mom’s closet and picked out her black motorcycle jacket. She then helped her put it on.

“Tell me Carlie? I have been trying to figure out what you use for breasts?”

Carlie reached into her bra and pulled out a cheap foam breast form, “They are cheap, but better than birdseed or rice in pantyhose. They are shaped better.”

The breast form was a cheap round white foam rubber breast form, with a small nipple on them. They were hardly convincing, but seemed to do the trick. Carlie put it back in place after her Mom looked at it.

They went out to eat, because Gloria wanted to see how Carlie did in public. She had been practicing with Carrie and their girlfriends for two years, so this was no big deal. She even handled the ladies’ restroom well, waiting her turn and fixing her face, after washing her hands.

They were treated by the wait staff and other patrons, as a good looking family at the restaurant. The male wait staff flirted outrageously with all three of them. Carlie was coy, compared with Carrie, who was outrageous in her flirtations. Their fifty-year-old Italian waiter was blushing furiously and wore a huge smile on his face.

They then drove to a nearby mall. Gloria parked and turned to her kids, “Carlie, I can tell that this isn’t just some fun thing for you. You’ve handled yourself just too well to not be a girl. I can’t believe I didn’t see this before. This summer you will live as a girl twenty-four-seven and the middle of August we will decide what to do for school, if we are still in Jacksonville, North Carolina. To that end, you will need your own girl’s clothes. We will buy just enough to get you by for the summer. First, how are you set in panties.”

“I have four pair that are mine and I wear Carrie’s too. We also share bras, clothes and shoes.”

“Are you girly, chic or tomboyish?”

“Hell mom, she’d have us both living in skirts or cute dresses, if I let her,” Carrie said. “Our look today was a decent compromise. I hate that she loves heels so much.”

“Cause, I didn’t know day to day when I would be able to dress up, Carrie.”

“We are going to drown you in panties and bras, Carlie. So don’t worry about that, and at least for the summer, probably longer, and maybe for the rest of your life, you can be Carlie.”

They entered the mall and walked by Victoria’s Secret and into a different lingerie shop.

“Look over their panties, but don’t buy any yet, while I check on something,”

Carrie and Carlie did just that. The prospect of getting new panties, thrilled them both. Carrie’s panties would last longer now. They both had been so careful to make them last. Carrie couldn’t go to her mom and say, my panties are wearing out, because Carl and I are both wearing them. Neither would she deny Carlie the opportunity to wear them. Carlie knew this and took great care of her panties. This stores wares tended to be a little racier, but they did have lots of cute panties that were acceptable.

They were looking around for about ten minutes, they could see their mom talking to an older lady. Gloria then waved them over and the lady led them into the back, to a secure fitting room, that had a padded table.

“Hello girls, my name is Madge. Let me guess which one is the transgendered girl,” the woman said. “This one is taller, thinner and her breasts are rounder. Am I right.”

“Yes ma’am,” Carlie replied.

“Take off your blouse and skirt, leave your bra, panties and heels on.”

Madge measured Carlie’s high bust, bust, low bust, waist, hips, beneath the hips and thighs, in three places. She then did some figuring in her head.

“Take off your skirt and blouse, Carrie,” the woman said. She measured Carrie too.

“You are both wearing 34 C bras. Carlie needs a 36 band. I can attach breast forms that will give her a 36B or 36C. I would recommend that she go with the 36 C or D breast forms. Looking at you Gloria, I can expect some more growth in Carrie’s rib cage and breast size, otherwise Carlie might have to keep buying forms as Carrie grows.”

“Go with the 36C cup Mom, I can add cutlets to pad out my bra till I catch up.” Carrie giggled.

“Or I can wear an add a cup bra and appear as a 36 D tomorrow,”

“You wouldn’t.”

“I would.”

“Girls we aren’t going to start a bra cup war.” Gloria never thought she would be saying that. “I think Carrie is due for a growth spurt, so we will go with the breast forms for the 36C.”

The lady brought in a couple of boxes that contained some nice breast forms. One set looked exceptionally realistic. Gloria chose those and she also chose some medium size nipples and areolas in a tone that matched her and Carrie’s skin tones, which were between a rose and a cherry skin tone on the Madge’s color chart.

Madge permanently attached the nipples and proceeded to show all three girls how to attach the breast forms to Carlie using a medical spray on skin glue and how to remove them, using a medical solvent, and clean them.

“She will need to reattach them every two weeks, after letting her skin breath for a day, with the forms just in her bra. They can be removed with a solvent at any point. Take your panties off now, Carlie. I have a Vee flap, that glues on too. You won’t have to worry about flopping out in a swimsuit and I have some hip pads and butt pads, that are the same way.”

She attached all the padding, demonstrating just how to do it and dyed everything to match Carlie’s skin tone.

“You will need a bathing suit that covers all the padding. The padding and breast forms won’t tan, but you can use a semi-permanent dye to hide the seams and give them a tanned look. I will give you a collection of colors to make them match. If you take care of all the attached appliances they will last a year or two. If you don’t, they won’t last but a few months.”

Carlie nearly swooned when she looked in the mirror naked. Carrie and their mom were just shaking their heads. Carlie looked so incredible and real. She almost did a dance to watch her breasts jiggle, as she moved about

“Dang Carlie, you could walk through the girls’ locker room looking like that and nobody would know the difference.”

“At first glance, but maybe not,” Madge said. “But it’s best if she uses a little more discretion, than that. She wouldn’t survive a closer inspection.”

“Madge is right and so are you Carrie. So don’t get any wild ideas Carlie. Now get dressed, dear.”

Carlie’s panties now fit like they should and her rump stretched the skirt nicely on the backside. The only other things she noticed was the extra weight. These breast forms felt like they were a couple of pounds each, compared to the three ounces, the foam forms were. Carlie now actually jiggled, when she moved.

Madge handed Carlie a bra in the correct size. Carlie had to learn how to put it on. She now had to lean forward and seat her breasts in each cup, before she hooked the bra up. There was real weight on her shoulders now from the bra straps, that she would have to get used too. The bra’s band fit nicely. The fit of her blouse was no different than before, since the volume of the cups and her chest wall hadn’t changed.

Gloria bought Carlie a dozen panties and got two pair free. She also bought six bras for each girl and got one free for each girl. Carlie also got some camisoles, half-slips, a couple of bustiers, and some nighties to sleep in.

When they left the lingerie shop, Carrie said, “We need to make sure she gets some nice jeans or I might never get to wear mine.”

They did hit ‘The Gap’ and Carlie got four pair of jeans that accentuated her figure and just happened to match jeans they both wore, so she didn’t have to borrow from Carrie. She now had hips and a tush. Carlie also picked up a bunch of tops from tanks, to T’s, to tunic tops. She loved the tunic tops. Carrie had to get several tops, so she could match her sister, she was confident in Carlie’s sense of style and tastes.

At Macy’s, they had to sometimes go with contrasting looks as they hit the dresses. Carlie and Carrie both knew what they had to work with back home. Carlie picked up six dresses and Carrie got one, that looked so good on Carlie. They then hit skirts and some nicer blouses. Carrie helped Carlie match what she had and yet expand both their wardrobes. Skirts was the easiest to match, because Carrie had just stuck to the basic colors, they both got some more interesting combinations in skirts. Carlie went nuts when they found some really nice blazers and jackets on sale. Carlie always went for contrasting colors that coordinated well with what Carrie already had.

At the major makeup counters, Gloria had the technicians create two identical makeup kits, for the two girls. One artist asked who had done their makeup. She said whoever the artist was, was very good.

“One of my daughters did all of our faces.”

“Oh my,” the lady said. She then looked over the two girls. “This one did your makeup! Her look, while very good, is not quite up to what you and the other girl have. Am I right?”

“I can’t believe it, but yes.”

“Some makeup artists have just a little harder time doing their own makeup, to the standards they show on their clients. My makeup is very good, but I can do a better job on my clients faces.”

“I am just the opposite,” Carrie said. “I can do my own very well, but I couldn’t quite do Carlie’s as easily.”

“That is most women, they learn to do their own and really have to work at it to do another person’s makeup. The face isn’t a flat canvas and they find that they have to hold their applicators differently. Also, muscle memory is working against them. Most people can draw a fairly straight line on paper, but when they have to draw a line on their faces, with the point facing them, it is harder.”

Gloria spent nearly fifteen hundred on makeup for the girls. There is a big difference between the quality of an inexpensive makeup and a top of the line makeup. The makeup she bought the girls today, was upper, middle of the road.

They then had to go to the car, they had so many bags and since it was near store closing times, they headed home.

On the drive home, Gloria said, “Carlie, when we get back from our vacation, you are going to the doctor and you are going to tell him everything. I want to make sure you are healthy and it’s not some medical thing you are facing. He won’t make Carl return if you don’t want it.”

Carlie smiled at her mom. “I know in my heart, that me being Carlie is me being who I should be.”

At home they spent some time sorting out the new clothes. Carlie went to her bedroom and began moving out Carl’s things, hopefully she wouldn’t have to change back to just being a boy. It was surprising just how little time it took to remove Carl from her room, especially his underwear. She and Carrie then moved Carlie’s clothes into her room. Carl’s computer desk now served a dual purpose, as a computer desk and vanity. She set up a makeup mirror next to the computer monitor, and setup her cosmetics in trays, around the perimeter and in the drawers.

Carrie then began to figure out what they would take with them on vacation. Taking two matching of everything would create a huge amount of clothes, but taking contrasting clothes, that looked similar, they could create more different looks with fewer clothes. Doing this, also helped them to see what else Carlie also needed to complete her wardrobe.

Carrie loved sharing her clothes with Carlie, it had been important to her to look identical, but dressing for two limited their ability to have a wide range of fashion. Now they would be able to explore more fashion, while still keeping their looks either identical, or similar, contrasting like real twins.

They undressed and cleaned their faces and then dressed for bed in baby doll nighties, while in their separate bedrooms. They giggled when they saw how similar they dressed for bed, while Gloria did a double take and shook her head.

“Did you two talk about what you were going to wear for bed?”

“No momma, we didn’t,” Carlie said. “This was the first time I could dress like I wanted to for bed and I liked the nighties you bought me.”

“We didn’t talk about it, but I knew the way my sister’s mind works. So I went frilly.” Carrie said, kissing Carlie’s cheek.

They all went to the living room and sat around talking.

“Now, what does Carlie need to be a girl?”

They both looked at Carrie who was deep in thought, “She needs shoes, I can split some of my shoes with her, but she needs more. Swimsuits, I only have four, but they are a couple of years old. Casual clothes, shorts, T’s, tanks, workout clothes and such. I can share a couple of purses, but we need a few more, some jewelry and just odds and ends”

“It’s a good thing I am getting a bonus. Having a girl is expensive. Having two girls is very expensive.”

“A bonus?” Carrie asked.

“Yes I am expecting a forty thousand dollar or so bonus. My team just landed a big multi-million-dollar contract today, that corporate hadn’t expected. I farmed it and my team landed it. Time for bed, we have a busy day tomorrow.”

Gloria headed to her room and Carrie headed to her room with Carlie in tow. It had been ten, no twelve years since their mom had gotten them to sleep in separate rooms. Gloria started to object, but… Carlie wouldn’t, couldn’t embarrass herself, all trussed up like she was. That was something that she would have to ponder over the coming weeks.

>>>>><<<<<

Gloria slept a couple of hours later than she usually did. She didn’t wake till almost eight-thirty the next morning. She had put in lots of extra hours at work to get the ad campaign done. She was just in that gray area of twilight, between sleep and wakefulness, when she heard a very soft knock on her door.

“Come in.” Gloria said.

Her door opened and Carlie stuck her head in. She was already beautifully made up.

“Sorry for waking you. Do you want some more sleep or are you ready for breakfast?”

Gloria sat up and stretched, “I was just waking up when you knocked. Give me twenty minutes, I am starving.”

Gloria dressed in the chiffon blouse, she started to wear yesterday and started to put on a pair of shorts, she didn’t see what Carlie was wearing, so she changed her mind to a black, leather, mini-skirt she hadn’t worn for years. It was about a fourteen-inch skirt, waist to hem, which, given that she was five foot ten inches tall, appeared very short. This skirt wasn’t safe for the office and she had to be really careful sitting with it on. She was determined not to be the frumpy one of the family. She did go with her Michael Kors, block kitten heel, loafers though. They were quite comfortable and stylish.

She went ahead and brushed out her hair and did her makeup, creating a daytime appropriate look that was just a bit jazzier, due to Carlie’s look.

Breakfast was ready when Gloria came out of her bedroom. The girls seemed to be chomping at the bit to go out shopping. The three of them looked like sisters, more than mother daughters. Her girls were similarly dressed, they wore contrasting heels, one black and one white heel each. Gloria liked the look.

They talked and planned their day, “First we are going to the salon, to girly up Carlie.” Gloria said.

Carlie smiled and clapped, while Carrie groaned, “Don’t encourage her Mom. She’ll go crazy on me.” Still Carrie smiled, though at the thought of really having a sister.

“Then it will be shoes, swimsuits and casual clothes. Don’t make your sister have to wear too much satin and lace Carlie, she might die from sugar shock. How many heels do you two have right now?”

“We have… five pair right now, all three or four inch stilettoes. Carlie loves stilettoes mom.”

“No more than four more pair of heels, to match your sister Carlie. You also need flats and kitten heels too. Oh, running shoes also. We are all going to start running.”

They all pitched in cleaning up the kitchen, before they checked their faces and got their purses. Gloria took them to her salon. The twins got in immediately and Gloria had to wait thirty minutes for her stylist. She talked to the girls’ stylists first, “Get them to agree on a style and then make them both identical. They have fee choice, but they have to agree.”

They chose a permed, Taylor Swift, semi-curly style, strawberry blonde with coppery lowlights, with swept bangs and bold, rather than narrow arched, eyebrows. Their stylists could see a good payday today, they actually worked together to make sure Carlie and Carrie would look alike. Monica did the roll ups on both girls, while Randi worked on their brows. They started their perm chemistries at the same time, neutralizing and rinsing together. Randi did the styling, while Monica did their makeup, red acrylic gel fingernails in a square oval, it would take a long time to remove these nails. Monica also gave the pair pedicures and red painted toe nails. They tailored their dyes to the girls’ natural hair color, so they would come out the same strawberry blonde and added coppery lowlights.

Earlier, Roxanne asked the question of Gloria, while she worked on Gloria’s hair, “I have seen Carrie before and you’ve told me about your son. You seem to have two girls right now. Would you care to have a slightly younger style to your hair?”

“Yes, I would like that Roxy. I was mistaken about having a son and a daughter, it seems. I found out yesterday that I had almost identical twin girls.”

“I can believe that, but Carlie seems so bubbly, compared to Carrie.”

“Carlie is taking this summer to see if this girly thing is just a phase, but seeing her these last two days, I believe, no make that, now I know I have two daughters.”

“Florence Davis had a son like that too, we did wonders with her, but Dana isn’t nearly as pretty as your girls. Monica and Randi will do right by your daughters. Looks like they are going for the whole look.”

“I told them they could do that. Carlie is dragging her sister into being fully fem.”

“I always thought that Carrie was a little bit tomboyish.”

“Carlie is more feminine than Carrie, but being identical, seems to be more important to both of them. I think Carrie is letting Carlie take the lead today.”

When Roxane finished Gloria’s hair, the girls were just coming out from under the dryer for their perms. Roxy made Gloria leave the salon, telling her to come back in an hour and a half. She was having fun watching her stylist work on the girls.

After the girls had their hair and brows done Monica and Randi collaborated on the twins’ makeup, taking time to teach the girls as they worked. They were getting a high fashion daytime look. Even Carrie was getting excited at what she was seeing. The only difference between the two girls was Carlie’s hair wanted to be swept to the left and Carrie’s naturally wanted to sweep to the right.

Monica and Randi called Roxy into to judge their work and make some suggestions. Roxy found it hard to say anything at all. She was in awe of Carlie and Carrie, “I… ah… I… don’t have anything I could ah… suggest. You girls look marvelous. Ready for the Red carpet, ready. I mean Lauren Cohen, Megan Fox or Taylor Swift ready for the red carpet, ready.”

Roxane just had to hug the twins and their stylists, “I just wish we had some high fashion gowns to put on the two of you. I can’t wait to introduce you both to your Mom. Please, if you would give me a fashion walk up and down the middle of the salon.”

The girls stood side by side and walked to the back of the salon and turned down the middle of the salon. They synchronized their steps as they moved and affected a models neutral catwalk face. As they walked the length of the salon, the salon door opened and Gloria entered. The girls stopped, posed twice, turned and walked back to the back of the salon. They stopped, turned, and exited to the left and right.

Gloria’s jaw hung open. Did she just see her two daughters’? When the girls saw their mom they came running.

“Like ladies’ girls’, ladies don’t run,” they heard Roxy say.

The girls took a slower models walk up to their mom and posed for Gloria. They all formed a hug and tears were falling down Gloria’s cheeks. She had a smile that was a mile wide, as Roxy, Monica and Randi came into view.

“Do that walk again girls,” Gloria said, as she took her Canon EOS M3 out of her large hobo bag. “I have got to take some pictures.”

The girls did the model walk again with Gloria taking pictures as Roxy sent them back and forth one at a time and then together. Gloria’s Canon EOS was Wi-Fi enabled and locked into the Salons free Wi-Fi. The camera began uploading the photos to Gloria’s cloud account. Amanda received notice of new photos on Gloria’s Cloud. Amanda was at her computer and opened the photos and saw the two models.

“Oh they are lovely ladies,” She said to herself. “We need them on contract.” She then stopped everything and her jaw dropped as she recognized Carrie and her brain put Carrie and Carl together. “Oh my indeed. Carl you are as gorgeous as your sister,”

Amanda sent Gloria a text, “Personal photos are on your corporate cloud. Your girls are gorgeous, will talk later.”

The cloud account wasn’t really corporate, but two other people, besides herself, had access to her cloud account because she did use it for work.

Gloria shot a couple of dozen shots of the girls with their stylists. They still uploaded as she shot. She noted the text from Amanda and just smiled.

“I can’t tell you, how happy I am with your work Monica and Randi. You two were magnificent. I can’t believe how gorgeous my girls are.”

“So is their mother,” Roxane said.

Gloria happily paid their bill and left the three stylists a big tip.

They went from the salon to the shoe store. The store she went to was a warehouse store that had almost a half an acre of shoes, along three walls and a hundred racks. They only had a small area in the back for offices and shipping and receiving.

Shoe prices was thirty to forty percent of what retail stores would price the shoes, because of the volume of sales and the fact they didn’t have shoe salespersons walking the isles. Carlie and Carrie must have tried two or three dozen different shoes. They showed each other and their mother. They winnowed what they saw, down to fourteen pair and had a good mix of shoes, from flats, to heels, to sports shoes. They each got a pair of one-inch platform heels, with a four-inch stiletto. Carlie chose cream and Carrie chose a milk chocolate color in the same style. Gloria took a chance that Carlie’s foot wouldn’t grow much more and bought all fourteen pair. Carlie got-ten pair of shoes and Carrie got four.

Gloria was driving and headed to the mall, she stopped, when she saw a new swim wear store, ‘Bikinis A Go Go’. Gloria pulled into their parking lot. “I know you two might want skimpy bikinis, but remember what Madge said. The silicone won’t tan.”

“We won’t forget.” Carrie said. “I can’t understand why women will wear bikini’s that are skimpier than their underwear, out in public, and yet they don’t want to be seen in said underwear?”

“Don’t ask me, I couldn’t guess, except for the stigma against wearing underwear in public and the fashion magazines telling them, that postage stamp size bikinis, are great on the beach.”

“Welcome to ‘Bikinis A Go Go’,” a brunette girl in her twenties, standing at the register, said.

“Hello,” Gloria said. “We were just heading to the mall and saw your store. We are going on vacation next week to Florida and decided to drop on in.”

“We are new here. We are a family run business. Mom and Dad design our swimwear and my sister, brother and I help sew.”

“That’s interesting. Girls, you can get three suits a piece. So get to it. What does your brother think about sewing bikinis?”

“He is the best sewer and also the fastest sewer in the family. I think he really likes sewing swimwear and lingerie. He can sew a bikini in two minutes, depending on the design. Underwire bikinis take him a half a minute more. Some one piece suits are a bit more complicated. All our suits, have a special gusset, that can help keep a girl from embarrassing herself, if she starts her period, while wearing our bikinis. If she feels herself start, she has time to do something about it, even if she is wearing a white bikini. We have a patent on that feature.”

“Oh wow. That is good. Has that feature been tested out?”

“I personally have tested it out. I know it works. I don’t recommend that you ignore your period, but a girl doesn’t have to drop everything and run to a rest room, if she feels her flow start. It’s also harder for sand to enter her vagina, with many of our designs. The whole swimsuit is stain resistant.”

“I had a girlfriend in college that bled through her swimsuit, while sunbathing. It is embarrassing. I am Gloria Ryder and I am in advertising. Do you do any advertising?”

“Mom was looking into it. How do you advertise something like that feature?”

“It definitely needs to be carefully worded. Let me give you my business card and then I need to get looking too.”

Carrie and Carlie were surprised, the store had some cute bikinis. All of them were a little broader through the crotch and had a gusset. The gusset felt different to Carrie, but not unpleasant. Carlie found a red, white and blue two piece, that looked great. The panty was shaped like a boy cut granny panty. The panty was solid dark blue and it had a red and white vertical strip waist band and two rows, of three brass buttons, on the blue portion in a V. The top had a blue racer back and a band design, and an underwire red and white vertical stripe cups. They grabbed two in that design, a half dozen more two-piece suits and one each in a one-piece suit.

“State health regulations require you to keep your panties on when trying on swim suits, girls,” the attendant said, as they headed back to the changing rooms. Carlie and Carrie headed into the same changing room. They undressed down to their panties and tried on their suits, coming out to show their mother. Gloria approved of several suits and the girls approved of the suits she selected. She photographed the girls in the store area wearing their various suits. These photos too were updated to the cloud through the coffee shop Wi-Fi next door. Gloria also texted Amanda with the named ‘Bikinis A Go Go’, possible client, run with it.

Amanda ogled the pictures of the suits. Carrie and Carl modeled them well. She couldn’t just keep thinking of Carl as a boy. She texted Gloria back, “What do you call Carl, I can’t think of that beauty with a boy’s name.”

Gloria had pity on her EA and texted back, “Carlie”. She also texted, “Meet us in the food court at West Vale Mall in two hours. If you want.”

“Damn straight I want,” Amanda said, to herself, as she fixed herself up and ready to go out to the mall. She liked looking nice when she went to the mall.

They wound up buying the suits they liked, a sarong that tied at the hips, cover ups for their tops, mesh shoes for the beach, sunglasses, floppy hats, sunscreen and tote bags.

After filling out the list of what they needed for their vacation, they began to just troll the mall and do some window shopping. Both girls had their own summer wardrobe ready for their vacation. Gloria shot some pictures of the girls checking out some dresses in one store’s window, before they moved on.

“Girls before we move on to the food court, Amanda knows about Carlie. My camera loads to my cloud anytime I get a good Wi-Fi signal. She saw you two wearing your red, white and blue bikinis. I believe she is ok with it. I will go over to her while you two buy us some food.”

Sure enough Amanda waved at them and was smiling brightly. Carlie and Carrie hit the food lines while Gloria went to Amanda.

“So what do you think Amanda?”

“I think your girls are adorable and gorgeous. Tell me all about it.”

“I came home and when they got home dressed like this,” Gloria stated, as she showed her EA the girls in their heels, jeans, tops and jackets. “I had a hard time believing they were my kids. Carlie is transgender. I found out. They have been dressing like this for four years. I wish I would have known.”

“I think this is the best way to find out. You might have scared Carlie into hiding. Anyway now you know.”

“I told Carlie she can be around all summer and maybe more.”

“Good, I almost thought that they were just models you were looking at. I wanted to get them on contract. They are just what we need for a teen campaign. I am serious Gloria.”

“Hello, Mrs. Lowery,” the twins said as they brought their food to the table.

“Oh my, what gorgeous girls you two are. I almost didn’t recognize the two of you. I like your makeup and hair, you two got lowlights added to your hair.”

“Mom took us to her salon and told them to make us look alike,” Carlie said. “I think they did a wonderful job.”

“They certainly did. You two could go to work with us modeling high school teen clothes.”

“We might like that,” Carrie said. “I haven’t had so much fun dressing, as we have these last two days.”

“Those photos your mom shot today look simply superb. I was planning an ad campaign based on the two of you with some other girls too. I like the photos of you in your jeans and the shots I guess she took yesterday. The way you did the blue/red thing.”

“We dressed using my clothes, Mrs. Lowery. I didn’t want to buy two of everything the same and yet we wanted to look alike, but not exactly alike, like some twins. That Combination was Carlie’s idea.”

“Well I like it too. Oh, I heard some more official rumors. If they open in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, it will be between you and Ralph Davidson. After this last deal we put through, the EA’s are rooting for you, Gloria. Even Rebecca wants you.”

“Why is Ralph’s EA rooting for me?” Gloria asked.

“If Ralph gets it, he will want her to move. Her husband has a great job and her kids love their school. My husband Jeffery has told me; he would love moving to Florida. He is a master electrician, girls. He can get a great job anywhere. My kids weren’t so happy, till they heard the winters weren’t as bad in Florida. Gale just hates snow when school is in. She likes to wear her short skirts to school. They are kind of ok with it now. Even Jamey Wright is looking forward to warm weather and Florida babes.”

“If they let him go with us. He is a miracle worker using photoshop. They may try to keep him in Jacksonville.”

“He would just hack the corporate computer and put his own transfer in through HR’s computers. I don’t think they would ever find out. He says he used to be a hacker. Being a hacker is like being a Marine, once a marine always a marine. Also he does his work on a computer, he can work anywhere. Janice, Craig, Beverly, Terry and Diane would go with you too. I am afraid Carson and William won’t though.”

“Yeah they are both upside down on their new mortgages. They would both lose a lot of money on a move. Well let’s not count our chickens till they hatch, Amanda. They may or may not open an office that I may or may not be the head of.”

“The eggs are shaking in the nest though, Gloria. Florida, the promotion, and the contract we won, is what the staff meeting is about on Monday. I need to get back to my family, before they eat the house down, or Jeffery buys a half dozen pizzas.”

Amanda hugged her boss and kissed the girl’s cheeks before leaving. Gloria and family took their booty out to their suburban and then went to catch a chick flick ‘How to be Single.’

>>>>><<<<<

Sunday, Gloria took the girls to the beach, after making sure Carlie was well hidden. Gloria wore a one-piece bathing suit. When she had the twins she had had a C-section and didn’t like putting her scar on display, although after sixteen years and a cosmetic procedure, it was barely visible. It was all in her head. The girls also wore their matching one-piece red, white and blue suits, where the back was open just to the top of their derriere.

It was after four when they got there and they just walked up and down the beach collecting empty seashells. Carlie found a really nice complete scallop shell both halves were very pretty. They wanted to swim but couldn’t since their perms needed a couple of more days. It was fun just being together. They all had the beginnings to a bathing suit tan lines.

Try as she might, Gloria saw no sign of the shy Carl. Carlie wasn’t the most gregarious person, but she was light-years ahead of Carl in the personality department. All she saw when she looked at her kids were two girls having fun, doing nothing in particular. One of them pulled out a Frisbee and they had fun throwing it back and forth.

There were boys around, of course, keeping an eye on them. The close proximity of a parental unit was enough to keep most of them away. They were asked to take part in a beach volleyball game, but they turned it down, they didn’t want to get sand in their hair. They left just ahead of the mosquitoes coming out in angry, blood hungry, swarms.

>>>>><<<<<

Monday Gloria headed to work and left her kids to pack up; early Tuesday they would hit the road. She met with her team and asked Diane to contact ‘Bikinis A Go Go’. William was disappointed that he couldn’t do it. He loved to look at ladies in bikini’s.

“If you want to buy and wear a cute bikini, then go with Diane, William, but they don’t have any men’s swimsuits on sale. I can just see you in a string bikini. Oh no that picture is stuck in my head now. I need a lobotomy,” Gloria said, laughing.

The girls on her team also teased William about wearing a bikini.

“Amanda, hand off the DeLong project to production, you will be in charge of it while I am gone. Call me only if you need me, but please don’t need me. This vacation has been two years coming. Craig and Beverly, how is the Wilson campaign going.”

“We are in the final stages of renewing our contract. Wilson-Davies is very happy with our work,” Craig said.

“Their lawyers are looking over the contracts and my contacts say they are within days of signing. It is a continuing thing. Their VP is very happy with our terms,” Beverly said, as she checked her notes.

“Keep an eye on them. We don’t want to lose them. Anything else we need to know about?” Gloria asked.

Every team member checked their notes, but no one said anything.

“Ok, I will see ya’ll in four weeks. I am going on vacation.”

Gloria and Amanda headed to her office to chat before their staff meeting, to nitpick details. Amanda had a copy of her itinerary and the hotels they would be staying at. They had lunch in the office and at ten till one Gloria headed out.

She took her seat in the board room, next to the CFO. They shared a few words as the other department heads came in to take their seats. The CEO Wesley Mendelson, was the last person to arrive. He checked his laptop, to see if his notes were there and then began.

“We’ve had a phenomenal quarter and year, people. I want to thank all of you. Most especially you Mrs. Ryder good job bringing in that three-million-dollar Rebecca DeLong contract. Your people did an excellent job selling their presentation… Also I want to confirm the rumors that have been going around. We will be opening a new office in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Mrs. Ryder and Mr. Davidson are in the lead to be running that office. We will make our selection with in ten business days. If this office does well, we will be looking to the north for our next office, so be thinking about that. We found that our clients like to be close to the office handling their accounts and it makes business sense to be there for them…”

The CEO spent three hours talking to them, receiving reports from them and giving them directions. Most of the things they already knew, but had to be officially put in writing as having been discussed. Some of it was corporate CYA (cover your ass) or make no mistake type things. Some teams were encouraged to make better strides in their work, while others were congratulated for their output. All in all, it was a very positive staff meeting.

Finally, the CFO asked Mrs. Ryder to see his EA, before she left on vacation.
Wilma showed Gloria the paperwork for her bonus. The money was all hers, she could keep it all, many in fact did keep all the bonus money, but she always took care of her team. Her bonus amounted to seventy-five thousand dollars. She would keep forty and earmarked various amounts to all of her team, especially her EA. Amanda would receive eight thousand dollars. Gloria wouldn’t know it for eight days, but her generosity would win her the Fort Lauderdale office.

At the close of the day at work, Gloria was now officially on vacation. When she got home, there were five girls besides her two, inside their house. They had come over to wish Carrie and Carlie a happy vacation and also to get of good look at Carlie, Gloria supposed. Her daughters were doing the catwalk thing, having dressed and made themselves up.

Carlie had on a floral print pink, yellow and red dress on, with her Red heels. She gracefully strutted down the wood floor hall, turned posed and walked back. She wore her neutral expression, even after she saw her mom. Carrie, dressed in a peasant blouse, mini skirt, stay up stockings and her new milk chocolate heels, began her walk down the hall, with all their friends looking on. After Carrie finished her walk, her girls ran to hug their Mom.

“Say goodbye to your friends, we got a lot to do before tomorrow,” Gloria told them.

Carrie and Carlie then hugged and kissed their friends. Gloria even received hugs as the girls left. Carlie’s hugs lasted perceptibly longer, with one girl’s hug being almost awkwardly long.

They stayed at home and ordered pizza. They had already gone through the fridge and dumped anything that might spoil, so there wouldn’t be any science experiments when they got back.

Carrie and Carlie then helped their mom pack her bags. The kids insisted that the clothes she took had to make her look younger. She was a very pretty thirty-eight. Her business clothes made her look formidable, but they also made her look like she was in her mid-forties. Her at home clothes, re-enforced that forties image. The kids knew she could do better. They made sure she packed her mini-skirts and frilly blouses too. They loaded the suburban up and then headed to Gloria’s room to lie on her bed and talk.

The three of them didn’t mean to, and the kids would surely have cleaned off their makeup first and take their skirts and blouses off, but they all three fell asleep on Gloria’s bed. At least they had kicked off their shoes. They had stayed up talking till Carrie nodded off, followed by Carlie and Gloria just snugged up her kids to her and covered everyone up.

>>>>><<<<<

Gloria complained to the girls about what they set out for her the next day. They had gotten up first, surprised that they all had slept together. Carrie showered in her mom’s bathroom and Carlie showered in their bathroom. They were both dressed and made up, in the mom approved high school girl look, before Gloria woke in a cold bed. They both wore white blouses, black mini-skirts and black heels. Gloria had loved the extra warmth of her kids in bed with her. She was the last one up and was herded into the bathroom by Carrie, while Carlie set out the exact same clothing for her Mom.

“Girls, what are we doing? Are we on the prowl?” Gloria asked, upon seeing her clothes laid out.

Carrie smile at her mom and said, “Mom, we just want to make sure you look your best and we want to look like sisters, rather than mother and daughters.”

“So just be a good girl and get dressed,” Carlie said.

They stopped at Denney’s and had breakfast before hitting the road. They were headed to Orlando Florida with several stops along the way. Their first stop came about five hours later in Charleston South Carolina. Gloria stopped at a nice motel near the beach. They would spend three days there.

They all went down to the beach for several hours before dinner. They all dressed in one piece suits. The girls played more now that their hair was set and they could wash it finally. Still they didn’t go swimming, preferring not to get salt water in their hair, yet. They did have a beach ball and a Frisbee to throw. Gloria spent most of her time photographing her kids playing. They did have a nice lady take pictures of the three of them on the beach. The shot of the day came when Carlie face planted on the sand, when she dove to catch an errant frisbee thrown by her sister. Gloria had to laugh as she had caught it. Carlie had a wonderful expression of shock, as her chest hit the sand, which was spraying everywhere, as she began to plow through it.

While they showered and dressed for dinner, Gloria uploaded her photo’s on the motel’s Wi-Fi. Amanda checked her bosses cloud and saw the shots. She just loved the pictures.

The next morning, Gloria had the girls put on their red and white striped bikini tops on under their blouses, slim jeans, military jackets and walking shoes. She also had them carry their Red and blue heels and do their makeup, just a little heavier than normal.

After eating they spent the day at Fort Sumter. They went all over the fort, with Gloria photographing her kids. The girls unbuttoned their blouses and let their bikini bras show in many of the photos, then tied their shirts beneath their breasts. It was like a photo shoot. Gloria shot one picture of Carlie straddling an eleven-inch diameter cannon. She climbed on top of it wearing her walking shoes. Then Carrie had her switch to her red stilettos. Carlie untied her blouse for the shot. Another good shot had them on either side of the muzzle of one eight-inch diameter cannon, fashion posing their mother.

They were all starving when they left Fort Sumter. They had all brought water bottles with them and some snacks, but they all wanted some real food. They returned to their rooms, showered and dressed up in dresses and heels to go out. Gloria uploaded her photos to her cloud account.

They headed to an acclaimed seafood restaurant. As they ate, they talked.

“I really like the way you two photograph,” Gloria said. “I have seen pros that didn’t photograph as well as you two. Especially when you two pose together. The shots you gave me are excellent.”

“We were just having fun together Mom,” Carlie said.

“I love posing with Carlie, we just copy each other’s expressions,” Carrie said. “It was fun, playing to the camera.”

“That’s what I mean. You two are having fun and show your emotions well. To some professional models, it is work and they have to be told how to look for the camera. Some come off looking plastic. You two just keep having fun. I love being with you and taking my pictures.”

The next day they went and visited the Magnolia Gardens and the Confederate Museum. Gloria had taught her girls, that the south was wrong about things like slavery, but the War between the states was about more than slavery.

“Slavery was the greatest contributor to the war between the states, but state’s rights were also trampled. Slavery should never have been allowed in the US Constitution, but that was a deal breaker between the north and south, when our country was formed. Still, barring slavery, there is a lot we can learn from the south and the confederate soldiers showed bravery and courage we can admire. Fighting in the Confederate Army didn’t make the soldiers evil. Many of the men had no choice in fighting. We don’t have to love the sin, but we can still show compassion to the sinner so to speak, but hate in any form is unacceptable.”

>>>>><<<<<

Amanda looked at all the pictures and began to sort through them to create portfolios for Carlie and Carrie. She had Jamey work with the best of the pictures to make them look more professional.

“Jamey work with these. I think we can use these girls in a teen ad campaign. Do it in your off time and don’t keep them on your hard drives. I will see that you get paid for the work.”

Jamey loved the two girls in the pictures. He wished that they were older, but they were both certifiable babes. He did erase them from his hard drives, but only after he copied them to DVD’s. He worked with their shots and made them look older and more mature. Giving both girls a 34DDD look, at least on his copy of their pictures. Still he contracted their waists, boosted their busts just a bit to 34D, altered their bra tops giving them some cleavage in the swimsuit pics and shaped their legs a bit. He was very good at what he did. What he did would be nothing more than he would do for Kelly Rohrbach or Samantha Hoopes, both of them are Sports Illustrated swimsuit models. He then printed out 8x10’s, some 16x20’s. The shot of the girl diving into the sand was hardest to enhance, but not too hard for him. He made a 24x36 inch print of that one. He gave all the prints to Amanda and gave her a DVD of all the pictures he worked on. He was proud of his work.

Amanda took the photos and had them professionally matted and framed. She thought Jamey had gone a little overboard in maturing the photos, but they looked so good she didn’t complain. She e-mailed the pics back to Gloria.

>>>>><<<<<

Friday they made Savanah Georgia. At the motel, Gloria got to see the pics in the e-mail. They caused her to giggle a bit and she showed her girls.

“OMG, our bikini tops don’t show that much cleavage,” Carlie said.

“No, Jamey Wright got his hands on the them I think, but they look wonderful. You could be in Sports Illustrated looking like that. Ninety-five percent of models photos are Photoshopped. Some models today are rebelling against being Photoshopped nowadays.”

“Yeah, they are made to look as perfect as they can be,” Carrie said. “Sometimes the little flaws can make them all look more real and unique.”

“That is very brilliant Carrie. I have to agree with you.”

They spent the afternoon on the beach wearing their one piece suits. They girls did swim in the ocean this day. After shooting the girls pictures in the surf, Gloria locked her camera in her Suburban and then joined the frolicking twins in the water.

Carlie felt something tickling her legs and looked down to see a school of mullet, between six to ten inches or so, swimming around her legs. There were thousands of mullet just swimming by just off the shore. Gloria had the girls come a little shallower. Where there are bait fish there might be other larger fish. She didn’t want to mess with any fish that can eat a ten-inch fish.

Gloria also used her motherly influence to keep a school of teenage boys, in the water, away from her girls. She used her look to tell them, these girls are off limits to potential predators. They could be just as troublesome as a shark. Carlie even diplomatically told one mischievous suitor to “Get the F*** Away” from them. The fourteen-year-old boy had hopes of pulling the girls’ bottoms down, since his parents were at home. A life guard quickly dealt with the boy.

Saturday they went to an Art Museum. Gloria and Carrie were both surprised at Carlie’s like of paintings. She had taken art appreciation at high school and had done very well in that course. She knew the differences in neo-expressionism, impressionism and realism. The exhibit had a few Degas’, Monet’s and a few other famous paintings, that were on loan to the museum. The precious paintings were watched over very carefully.

The things they were doing were quite different than they would usually do, day to day. Gloria and her kids found it quite refreshing doing the tourist thing. Gloria was also surprised at how well and how natural Carlie was as a girl. She found it hard to think of her new daughter as anything but her daughter. Carrie and Carlie were having so much fun being themselves it would seem.

They spent the last two hours of sunlight on the beach. Gloria saw that she needed to adjust the color of the edges of Carlie’s prosthetics, as Carlie was developing quite the golden tan. She and Carrie were quite the pair, looking like California beach babes, looking good. They also seemed like they were both acting like younger girls having fun one second and then mature young ladies the next second.

Back at their rooms after their showers, Gloria spent about an hour working to make it look like Carlie had swimsuit tan lines, darkening the silicone edges to a more realistic look.

“So how do you like having breasts Carlie?” Gloria asked.

“I love em, Mom. It was kind of strange at first. They seemed impossibly heavy at first. Carrie and I got to talking about them and she guessed that they were about as heavy as hers were. I noticed that her breasts float a bit more than mine. I am sort of use to them, but now it is harder to sleep on my stomach. I love the way I look with them on, I really wish that they were real.”

“We can get you breast augmentation surgery later, when I am sure and we should see what it would take to get you on hormones if you want. I don’t know a lot about things like that.”

“I do Mama. I would need to be under a psychologist or psychiatrist care along with a physician’s care before any of those things can be done. I looked it up on the internet and I can show you later Mom, if you want.”

Gloria and her kids did spend some time on the internet that night, researching the topic. There were many sites that dealt with transgenderism but Gloria steered the searches to what she hoped were more reliable sites. She would call her OB/GYN later and ask for advice.

>>>>><<<<<

They then packed up and headed to Gainesville Florida. Gainesville had an opera house that Gloria wanted to investigate. So after they unpacked, they dressed and headed out to buy some evening gowns. Gloria had found the shop, by doing a search on the internet. So all three of them cleaned up with minimal makeup and headed out. They wore comfortable clothes and shoes carrying their heels with them.

The dress shop was very nice, much like you would expect for formal wear and wedding gowns. They were greeted by a matronly lady in her late forties or early fifties.

“Hello, I am Wilma Davis and welcome to my store. How can I be of service?”

“Hello, I am Gloria and these are my daughters Carrie and Carlie. We are going to the Opera tomorrow and we want to wear gowns there.”

“Well I must say you all three look so lovely. Do the twins want matching gowns?”

“No,” Carrie said. “Although we want similar gowns. Maybe the same style in contrasting colors?”

“Yes, we don’t want to be mirror images, but we love looking like sisters.”

Wilma looked them all over and said, “Come with me into the back and let me get some measurements.”

They went to a room with couches that brides and bridesmaids used to select their dresses. It had more room. She had the women undress to their underwear and proceeded to take their measurements.

Carlie had a more athletic figure than Carrie, but they both had nice figures, Wilma thought. There was no doubt that Gloria was their mother, as she was just a little more mature than her daughters.

“I have a brilliant idea that might look good with you three. For your daughters, a single shoulder dress. I have some left shoulder and right shoulder dresses that are quite similar and a double shoulder or strapless for you Gloria.”

“Make mine a double shoulder, but I like the idea for the girls. Let’s see what you have.”

Wilma handed the three of them robes and had them put their heels on.

“Carrie, since your bangs are swept to the right, I would suggest a right shoulder gown like this one.” Wilma displayed a gown that had a blue and silver brocade bodice over a blue chiffon skirt.

“And for Carlie, I have a left shoulder gown, that would look good on her,” Wilma said selecting a dress with a red and gold brocade bodice over a red chiffon skirt.

“For Mama, I would suggest this gown,” Wilma showed them a gorgeous gown with a silver brocade bodice and an emerald green chiffon skirt.

“Oh my,” Gloria said looking at the three dresses. “We have got to try them on, but I would almost need a corset, or a very shaping basque.”

“You all will wear Basques, matching panties and stockings, Dear. How you look in my gowns is my advertising.” Wilma said, as she selected three basques for the girls and then herded them into the back.

Gloria hesitated taking her bra off in front of her girls a second, but went ahead. Wilma got her into the basque first. She needed it the worst. Carrie helped Carlie and then Carlie helped Carrie. Once they were trussed up, they helped each other get into their gowns.

They were all stunned as they stood side by side, with Carrie on the right and Carlie on the left, looking in a mirror. Gloria was already planning her makeup and jewelry as were the twins.

Their bodices all fit closely to their natural waists and their skirts were all ankle length or just above. Gloria need a pair of silver or green stilettos, but the girls were good to go.

Wilma brought out a couple of trays of gorgeous paste jewelry, which she adorned the three girls, “These are high quality paste jewels. I lease them out for weddings or formals to people I trust,” Wilma said. “This necklace and earrings are created emerald pieces and are worth three thousand dollars, Gloria. Carlie is wearing created rubies and Carrie created sapphires at similar costs. I lease them because there just aren’t too many places these jewelry sets fit in.”

Gloria photographed each of her kids singly and together and had Wilma shoot some shots of the three of them together.

“I want all three dresses, but I want my girls to try on several more gowns.” Gloria said.
Wilma set two assistants to work with Carlie and Carrie, as she helped Gloria out of her dress.

“Speaking of advertising, I am in advertising. My ad agency is opening an office in Fort Lauderdale,” Gloria said, giving her business card to Wilma. “I am impressed with your dresses; do you make them?”

“I have a team of designers and a dozen seamstresses sew all of my fashions. We are all local and don’t look to expand nationally.”

“Do you advertise locally?”

“Not really, like I said my dresses and the women who wear them, are my best advertising.”

Gloria had her girls do the catwalk thing as they tried on various gowns. Wilma was excited seeing them and kept giving them directions on how to stand, walk and look their best in her gowns. A small crowd of women began to stand behind Gloria looking at the girls. Some of her other customers also began imitating Carrie and Carlie. It was almost like a fashion show. Gloria saw a few other girls who would make excellent models. They actually looked good and had real curves, unlike the major fashion shows. Wilma was beside herself directing all the girls, she was having the time of her life.

She also did good business during the impromptu fashion show. Some of the women asked Wilma to put this dress on one girl, or that dress on another, so they could see what the dress looked like.

Gloria and her daughters were in the store for just over six hours. Carlie and Carrie were both put in several wedding dresses for one wealthy matron. Her daughter, the bride, was very similar to Carlie and Carrie and she got to see the dresses she liked on someone else. One of Wilma’s assistants even did a full bridal makeup job on the twins. With their golden tans, the two radiated beauty and elegance.

The bride, Sherrie Darlington, narrowed down her choices to three gowns. She asked Carlie and Carrie if they could stay with her, as she made her choice. She went into the back with them and took the dress off of Carlie to try first. The dress was a fitted sheath dress that had lots of lace and beading. The dress’s hem settled into a nice four-foot circle on the floor. She had to go a size up though, as she had some really nice curves.

The twins stayed and even helped after they got dressed, they were a little tired, but they both had so much fun. Sherrie treated them just like sisters and liked having them with her. She was shocked to hear that they were just sixteen and told them that they would make lovely brides, when they got older.

Sherrie tried on the three dresses and she agreed with her Mom and bridesmaids that the first dress looked the best on her.

Wilma took Gloria and her girls aside while the bride dressed back in the first dress and had her makeup done and a vail installed.

“Gloria, I might want to revisit the idea of advertising. I like what your girls did and I had fun directing all the girls. We did land office business today. I might be influenced more, if you let your girls do some of the modeling. They were wonderful.”

“We are on vacation now, but you can call that number on my card and talk to Amanda. I really need to talk to my daughters about it, but who knows, that just might work out.”

“What hotel are you staying at?”

“The Hilton Garden.”

Wilma had the three velvet boxes, “Wear these jewels tomorrow and leave them with the concierge, after the opera. He knows me well and he will see that I get them back,” Wilma said, kissing their cheeks.

Gloria and the girls took their garment bags, dainty handbags and jewelry boxes with them. Carrie and Carlie were still wearing their bridal makeup. It looked strange to be so made up, while wearing shorts and T-shirts. They headed back to their room and got dressed for dinner. Gloria had to adjust their makeup a bit to match their dresses. They looked quite the high society, as they ate at the Hilton restaurant that night.
The next day they fiddled around the hotel till after lunch, before heading to the salon. Gloria showed the stylists pictures of them in their gowns. They all received up do’s and makeup jobs, to accentuate their best features and colors.

They looked like a million bucks after they dressed. With her camera tied to her laptop, Gloria could see how they all looked and fit on the screen. She then looked at the camera and snapped a dozen or so pictures of the three of them.

They took a taxi to a restaurant and ate very carefully. Looking about the room, they were not alone in their formal wear. Gloria suspected that a good portion might be heading to the opera.

They loved the Opera, even though ‘Don Giovanni’ was a little racy for the teens. The teens didn’t understand the Italian singing at least. About half the people were dressed like they were and the other half dressed more casually.

>>>>><<<<<

Amanda was in gaga as she looked at her boss and the girls. She had also received a call about advertising and modeling. She selected a couple of dozen more shots for Jayme to work with. Jayme liked the three of them in gowns, but hated the background. He meticulously changed them to standing in front of the fountain at Metropolitan Opera House, in the evening, adding the proper highlights and shadows to make it all look real. He spent four hours working on that one shot.

Amanda was amazed, the three of them outside the Met in New York was simply divine and worthy of a commercial. She simply had to e-mail her boss the finished shots a couple of days later.

Gloria set the picture as her desktop photo, when she got it.

>>>>><<<<<

They finally got to Orlando. They were going to do three days at Disney, three days at Universal, with two days in between at a Water park. When they got to the Hilton Hotel Orlando, it was raining in torrents, a tropical storm was passing through town. You can’t schedule the weather, but the weather report looked better for the rest of their stay. Even though they had a covered portico at the hotel, the wind saw that they got drenched between their suburban and the Hotel lobby. Not even the attendant with an umbrella could keep them dry.
Gloria had the concierge take their pictures looking like drowned rats, as she giggled. The three straggly looking girls smiled broadly for the camera. They got booked in and an equally straggly looking bell hop pushed their luggage to their room. All three of them took a shower, got dried and fix their appearance. The girls then headed back to wander around the lobby.

“Make sure your phones are charged before you head out girls and stay in the hotel.”

“They are mom and we will. It is still pouring down rain,” Carlie said.

Gloria uploaded the photos of them with water flowing down their bodies in rivulets. She was rewarded with a call from Amanda.

“What happened Gloria, you all look like you went swimming in miniskirts, blouses and high heels,” Amanda said.

“A tropical storm is sitting on Orlando right now. The wind is in the fifties, I think and the rain is at least two and a half inches an hour.”

“I can believe it, looking at your last picture. I was going to call anyway. Rebecca told me that Leslie told her that she overheard Wendy talking to Amber, saying you got the job in Florida. It is unofficially, officially true.”

Gloria had to laugh at the office grapevine. Her agency couldn’t keep anything secret if one EA knew, they all knew.

“Well it must be true.”

“Once I tell Samantha, that you are in Orlando, expect a call from our CEO. I am going to put the drowned rat photo on your office door, I think.”

“Don’t you dare do that. I’ll post the office Christmas photos of you on our Facebook page.”

“Go ahead, Jeffery has a copy of it on his desk. Blackmail only works if I want to keep it a secret,” Amanda said giggling like a school girl.

“Oh Amanda, I love you and I hate you,” Gloria laughed.

“Don’t you forget it girl. Oh the Wilson-Davies contract came through. We got ‘Bikinis A Go Go’ signed up. I sent Diane to Gainesville to Wilma’s Gowns. John is getting married. Pete and Millicent may be headed to divorce. Tell your kids hi and I hope that all of you have a wonderful time there.”

“Will do. Take care, Amanda.”

Gloria then took her opportunity to take a nice relaxing bath, while her kids stayed in the hotel.

>>>>><<<<<

Downstairs in the lobby, Carlie and Carrie wandered around. They could hear the wind blowing and the rain pelting the windows. Every now and then there was a flash of lightning, followed by a loud clap of thunder. It was quite the scene outside. Visibility was under a quarter of a mile right now. The storm was getting stronger.

“I am really glad we got here before it got this bad,” Carlie said.

“No kidding. Mom would have pulled over and parked under a bridge, to weather this out. I would hate to see a hurricane here.”

There were many kids around the lobby, chased in the hotel by the weather. Some people arrived looking worse than they had looked. One lady and her family just arrived with a husband and two elementary age kids. Her skirt had been blown up to her waist and plastered there by the rain. She looked extremely embarrassed as she peeled her skirt down. It didn’t help that she was wearing a lace thong.

Carly saw a pair of teen girls sitting in the lobby and they went over to sit with them. The two girls were oriental, possibly Japanese. They looked to be identical twins, dressed as identical twins.

“Did the weather drive you two in also?” Carrie asked.

“No, our mom is sick with the flu and on top of that she hit her period too.”

“Oh double bummer. She must feel horrible,” Carlie said. She knew what the flu was like and how her sister was every now and then when she was on her period. “So how long are you two going to be here?”

“Mom planned to be here a week, we have to be back in Miami Garden next, in eight days.”

“I am Carrie Ryder and this is my sister Carlie.”

“I am Masaki Fukazawa and my sister is Masahiro.”

“Where is Miami Garden?” Carlie asked.

“It’s between Miami and Fort Lauderdale.”

“Oh, we might be moving there in a couple of months. Our Mom, Gloria Ryder is an advertising Executive and their company may be opening an office there,” Carrie said.

Masahiro laughed at that, “It seems we were fated to meet.”

Carlie and Carrie both giggled at that.

>>>>><<<<<

Gloria just got dressed and was doing a light makeup job on her face, when her cell phone rang. The ring tone told her it was Wesley Mendelson, the CEO. She answered the phone, “Hello Mr. Mendelson.”

“Hello Gloria, I was hoping to catch you, when you weren’t doing anything.”

“Ha, doing nothing is what I am doing. I arrived in Orlando in the middle of a Tropical storm.”

“Ouch, I saw that on my weather feed. It’s not too bad is it?”

“No, it could be worse. Just a lot of lightning, thunder and tons of rain. We are stuck in our hotel right now.”

“That’s good. Look the reason I called was to tell you that we have made our selection for the Fort Lauderdale office and I wanted to be the first to officially congratulate you on your selection.”

“Oh my God, thank you Wesley. I really appreciate that.”

“Let me guess, the rumor proceeded my call.”

“Yes, somehow it did. Maybe NASA could use our grapevine.”

“Right, I know you have a son and a daughter. So can you begin there in September? You can take as many of your team who want to go and we will send one other team and a few other people. You need to make as many teams as you feel you can realistically use.”

“I already know a few of my team can’t make the move. They are upside down on a mortgage. I have some feelers in about people who can fill in their place. David Price’s team would be a good second team.”

“I will e-mail you a list of people you can draft from and who expressed a willingness to move.”

“Thank you, Wesley. I may pop on down there and begin to look for housing, after we hit Universal Studio.”

“Do that, we will help with part of the cost of moving you and selling your house up here, when you are ready.”

“Thank you again, Wesley.”

“Well goodbye, talk to you later.”

“Goodbye.”

Gloria then called Amanda.

“Hello, Boss what can I do for you.”

“Wesley just called me…”

“Congratulations boss,”

“Thank you, Team Leader Amanda. You deserve this new job. Can we get our team in the Fort Lauderdale area by September?”

“No, problem boss. I will start contacting our people.”

“Also I want your input on who else to bring down. I think David’s team might want to join us.”

“Good, I like working with them.”

“I will send you the e-mail, when Wesley sends it to me and we will talk.”

“I will bring my family down for a few days in a couple of weeks. We will need to find a home too.”

“Figure what accounts can come with us and which would be better served staying there.”

“Will do boss and again congratulations.”

>>>>><<<<<

Gloria called Carlie, as she stepped out of the elevator, “Where are you two Carlie?”

“We are in the arcade with a couple of friends right now.”

“Well, come to the Lobby and we will go eat.”

It took five minutes for her girls and two other girls to arrive.

“Hello, I am Gloria Ryder and who are you two?”

“Mom, this Masahiro and Masaki Fukazawa. They asked if they could come along to eat. Their Mom, Emiko is sick and in their room.”

“Oh and what is wrong with her?”

Carrie whispered in her ear.

“Oh my, yes you girls can come along and we will check on your Mom after we eat.”

All four girls were excited and followed Gloria to the dining room.

The girls filled her in on their particulars as they went. They were led into the dining room and seated.

“Girls, I have got the job. My CEO called after I got out of the bath.”

Carrie and Carlie were excited and sad at the same time. They were proud of their mom, but sad to be leaving friends behind.

“Mom, the Fukazawa’s live in Miami Garden that is between Miami and Fort Lauderdale.”

“How far is it from Fort Lauderdale?”

“About thirty minutes,” Masaki said.

“Is it a nice area.”

“Yes we like it.”

“How are the schools there? My girls will need to go to new schools.”

“Oh they are great,” Masahiro said. “Masaki and I are going to be sophomore cheerleaders at high school this year.”

“Carrie and Carlie will be juniors, they are sixteen and will be seventeen in November.”

“We are fifteen as of March.”

They ate while they chatted away. Gloria really liked these two girls and her girls seemed to really get along.

After they ate they went up to the Fukazawa’s room, “Masaki go in and ask if your Mother is up to having visitors, who just want to check on her well-being.”

The girls went in leaving the Ryders outside. They re-appeared a few minutes later and led them in.

Emiko was sitting up in bed covered wearing a hospital mask. Gloria checked her temperature with the back of her hand. Emiko was warm, but not too hot. She pinched the back of her hand and saw that she was slightly dehydrated.

“Have you eaten or had anything to drink lately, Emiko?”

“I haven’t eaten and have only drank a little. I can’t keep food in my stomach right now.”

“Girls go out and get some sports drinks for Emiko. While I look after her. Get some Jell-O or something light for her to try to eat.”

All four girls grabbed their purses and headed out. Gloria called the concierge and asked for the Hotel nurse to come to the Fukazawa’s room. When the girls got back with their booty, the nurse was there with Emiko.

“Well she has a double whammy that is making her feel worse,” the nurse said. “She is doing alright right now, but she will be down for a few days and a little weak for a couple of more.”

Masahiro and Masaki were relieved, but also disappointed.

“I will check on her tonight and tomorrow morning the day nurse will come by. Did you bring her something to drink?”

“Yes we have six sports drinks, a couple of Jell-O’s and some microwave chicken soup.”

“Good, Emiko, you must keep drinking or you will get worse. Try to eat some of those Jell-O’s, you need the energy to help fight the flu. Let her sleep when she needs it and help her to the bathroom too. Don’t let her go alone. She might fall. Give her this, ibuprofen as directed when she needs it. Take care of her girls. Today and tomorrow she might need someone with her. Oh and everybody use the hand sanitizer or wash your hands if you come in contact with her.”

The girls all sat on the other bed and talked, while Gloria sat on Emiko’s bed and talked with her.
Emiko felt terrible that her girls’ vacation would be a bust. She wouldn’t be able to take them to Disney World or Universal Studios for five days and they only had eight days to be here. Gloria took the step and volunteered to take her girls out too and Emiko cried.

“I wouldn’t ask that of you, but that would be wonderful.”

Masaki and Masahiro were excited but wanted to be there for their mom also.

“I can stay here with Emiko tomorrow, Mom,” Carlie said.

“Yeah and I could spend the evening with her, while Carlie and ya’ll do something too,” Carrie said.

Gloria was proud of her girls.

“Would that be ok with you, Emiko?”

Gloria could see Emiko smile behind her mask, as her cheeks rose and there was a glint in her eye.

“Yes that would be ok with me.”

“Girls go on and have some fun around the hotel. The storm seems to be lessening now, but don’t leave the hotel. I will stay here with Emiko. I will call you at dinnertime.”

The girls went out and really had some fun together doing things. This Hilton had amenities that covered days like this, to keep little ones occupied on rainy days. The arcade had lots of fun games and there were a few TV’s around the lobby for people to watch.

A couple of hours later Carlie got a call from her mother. Gloria had herself a chuckle as she picked a twin to call, “Carlie take the girl’s to the gift shop and have them buy their Mom some tampons and some light day’s pads. Then come on back and we will head to dinner.”

“Alright Mom, we will be back in a bit.”

About twenty minutes later they all got back to the room. Emiko was already feeling better and the girls could tell. Gloria helped Emiko to the bathroom. She had to pee and replace her current tampon. Gloria stayed with her. After she came back she laid down to go to sleep.

“Ok girls, clean up, wash your hands and go up to our room. I will be along in a few minutes and then we can go eat.”

Masaki and Masahiro washed their hands and changed clothes. While Carrie and Carlie waited. They then went up to the Ryder’s room so Carlie and Carrie could wash up and get dressed. Gloria felt Emiko’s head and she felt a little cooler. She was already sleeping lightly. She took Emiko’s room keycard and headed up to her room.

She talked to the girls when she got there, “Masaki, Masahiro, your mother is sleeping now. If the four of you promise to stay in this room, you can have a slumber party and I will spend the night with your mom. Now I want to make this clear, after dinner, you will come back to this room and stay here till morning. Do you understand me?”

“Yes Ma’am,” all four girls said.

They had a delightful dinner and explored the hotel’s amenities a bit. Then after a couple of hours, they all went to the Ryder’s room. Gloria got some clothes to change into and then headed down to Emiko’s room.

Emiko was awake and drinking one of her drinks, when Gloria returned.

“Feeling better, Emiko?”

“Yes, but I am still weak. Where are the girls?”

“They are up in my room; they are having a slumber party there.”

“Good, I am so sorry to lay this on your doorstep, but I am glad that my girls are having fun.”

“I will be spending the night with you.”

“I am afraid that I won’t be good company, I feel like sleeping again,” She said taking a drink and laying down again.

>>>>><<<<<

Back in the Ryder’s room, the girls were all playing dress up and doing each other’s makeup. Carlie was shining as she taught Masaki and Masahiro her makeup tips and they showed them their makeup tips, while they listened to music on the cable TV. They stayed up and did some dancing, singing and playing games. They didn’t go to bed till just after midnight.

>>>>><<<<<

They all got up after eight and got dressed. Carlie wore jeans, walking shoes and a light blouse, while the girls dressed up, in shorts and T’s. They then went down to Emiko’s room.

Emiko was sitting up and eating a Jell-O and drinking a sports drink.

“She is feeling better, but she is still sick. Carlie if she needs it, call the concierge and the nurse will come up and check her out. Otherwise, the nurse will come sometime this morning to check on her. Help her get out of bed and into the bathroom as needed. I am going to my room to change and will pick up the rest of them.”

“Yes Ma’am mom.”

>>>>><<<<<<

Carlie sat on the girls bed and watched TV. When Emiko was awake, she would see that she drank some fluids. She also helped her to the bathroom a couple of times. She appeared to get stronger as the day went on, but she also threw up once into the trash can. A call to housekeeping removed the offending odor out of the room. The nurse came by and checked on her vitals and said she was doing better and to keep up the routine of pushing fluids and light food. The evening nurse would be around about seven to check on her.

Carlie and Emiko then had a long talk, just to pass time away. Emiko found Carlie to be delightful company when she was awake. Carlie liked Emiko too.

“Maybe we can be neighbors, Mrs. Fukazawa. Our mom just got a job in Fort Lauderdale. I understand that that is just a few miles away.”

“It is and I will be happy to have your family as neighbors. We live in a nice community,” Emiko said, as she closed her eyes to sleep again.

She didn’t wake till the others came back with some food for her to eat.

Carlie filled in the rest about what the nurse said when she came in and what she had to eat and drink. Carlie and Carrie did a tag team and Carlie went to their room to clean up for dinner. Masaki and Masahiro spent some time telling their mom; what they did during the day at Disney world.

When Carlie returned dressed in a miniskirt and heels. The other twins also changed into heels. Gloria left Carrie in charge and they went out to eat and to catch a late show, at Disney World. Carlie enjoyed being with the twins and they really liked her too.

The show was bits and pieces of Broadway shows from “Katz” to “Chicago” to “The Chorus Line”. After the show they caught the fireworks display, just before the park closed for the night.

When they got back to the hotel, the evening nurse had just left. Emiko was sitting up and looking much better.

“The nurse said I was much better. I am past the worst part of my period. I am still achy but I will be alright by myself.”

“Masaki and Masahiro take a change of clothes on up to my room, Carlie and Carrie go on up with them. I will spend the night with Emiko.”

After the girls left, Emiko said, “Alright Gloria. I spent time with both of your daughters and I don’t believe one of them was born a male. So what gives.”

“It’s true Emiko one of them was born a male named Carl.”

“Carlie was a male. It can’t be I would have guessed Carrie. She seemed to be more masculine, Carlie was more nurturing and hovered like a hen at times.”

“That is why I am glad we are moving to the Fort Lauderdale area. I hope that we can arrange to for Carlie to attend school as a girl.”

“I work as a paralegal. My lawyer can help. He has handled a few of these type things.”

“Well we have some time to work on these details. Don’t let on to your girls, unless you think it best.”

“If my girls can’t figure it out, then they don’t need to know, but it might be necessary to tell them at some point, but not now. Let them bond a bit.”

Gloria and Emiko played gin rummy for a while, to pass the time as they talked about their girls. Masaki and Masahiro were born in Japan. Their father was a petroleum engineer, but he had passed away on an oil platform in the Philippine Sea. They left Japan to come to America as their uncle was negotiating to wed off Masaki and Masahiro, for business reasons.

“I did not want that for my daughters. Arranged marriages are not strictly legal, but aren’t discouraged. I had dual citizenship as I was born to Japanese American parents who lived in Honolulu. I never renounced my US citizenship. My husband was born in Japan.”

“My husband left for someone else,” Gloria said, giggling. “Another man that is. I haven’t heard from him in years. He wasn’t much of a father to my kids, anyway. He left me when they were both three years old.”
“How long has Carlie been living as a girl?”

“About nine days’ full time. I just learned that they had been dressing up for years. I came home early to an empty home and they came in an hour later both dressed as girls. We had a long talk and I agreed to let Carlie stay, at least for the summer. I don’t think though, that Carl is ever coming back.”

“Carl was a little on the shy side, but Carlie has tons of personality. Do you know, that she is the makeup expert of the twins, Carrie is the best of the two at doing hair. I would never have thought that.”

“Thank you, Gloria for rescuing my girls’ vacation. I felt so bad not being able to take my girls out. I will need my bed rest tomorrow but your girls don’t have to watch me.”

“I am glad to help Emiko and this is helping my girls grow too. Being responsible to help someone who needs it is a good lesson.”

“It is a good lesson for my girls too. I am tired and need to get some more sleep now.”

Emiko took a drink, went to the bathroom and then to sleep, sounding much better and her head was cooler to the touch.

Gloria checked her e-mail and forwarded a copy to Amanda. She also filled her in on what was happening here, with the girls and the Fukazawa’s, in the e-mail.

The next day the nurse came by before the girls headed out to Disney World. They stayed while the nurse checked out Emiko.

“You’re much better today, the evening nurse will check on you tonight and you can probably get out and about the day after tomorrow, but take it easy, for another day after that.”

“Good, you will be able to spend some time with us at the water park, lounging in the sun, while the girls are swimming on Saturday.”

“I think that I will like that. Now all of you go have fun today, while I catch up on some soaps and game shows.”

They all left and went to Disney World again. They spent the days catching the rides, catching some of the attractions and playing many of the games. The girls seemed to have an enormous amount of energy as it worked out at being themselves. Gloria tired from walking around for hours, would sit on a bench, or at a café, while the girls were in que for one ride, or another. Masaki and Masahiro seemed mature enough to be trusted, and she knew her girls were.

Carrie and Carlie were having the time of their lives, as was their friends. Now that they weren’t as worried about their mother’s health. Gloria took lots of pictures, when they posed with Mickey and Minnie, Captain Hook and Tinkerbell, Snow White and the seven Little people and other Disney characters, as well as at some of the attractions and games. They also hit the shops and picked up a mountain of souvenirs.

They headed back to the motel to check on Emiko at four. She was sitting up in her bed, reading. She smiled as her kids rushed to give her a hug.

“Girls I am feeling much better. Did you have a good time today?”

“It was wonderful, we wished that you could have been with us, momma,” Masahiro said.

“I will be, the day after tomorrow. I am much better, really girls, please don’t worry too much about me.”

“Can we go out and just walk around the area for a bit Mama,” Carlie asked.

“As long as you have your cell phones alright, and if it is ok with Emiko.”

“Go girls, have some fun.”

After the girls left, Gloria just shook her head, “Where do kids get all their energy from? They have been walking all day and they want to walk some more.”

The girls did hit some souvenir shops, but they too were tired. They just didn’t want their moms to worry. Mostly they just lounged around the lobby.

>>>>><<<<<

Emiko lounged around the pool the next day, as the girls went to the Water Park. Carlie and Carrie wore their red, white and blue bikinis, while Masahiro and Masaki wore something a little skimpier, but not really too skimpy for a teen.

Masaki did lose her top on the big water slide, she was all akimbo when she flew through the air into the pool. Masahiro was smarter and held her boobs when she came to the pool at the end. Both Carrie and Carlie didn’t have to worry about their tops. Mostly, the girls were there to catch some sun. They laid out in front of their Cabana and slathered themselves with sun block.

The next day Emiko joined them at the water park. She loved laying down on the artificial beach with Gloria and watch the kids play in the water. Their girls joined in in a game of water volleyball. Masahiro and Masaki were excellent swimmers and it was surprising how far they could jump out of the water. They wore racer back bikinis today, while the Ryder girls wore their one piece suits, so nobody embarrassed themselves today. Carlie jumped way out of the water to block a shot at the net, to her team’s applause.
Emiko even got in the water for a swim, although she wasn’t quite as athletic as the rest of them. When they began to wind down, they all sat around their cabana.

Gloria then addressed them all, “Girls, we are only going to spend two days at Universal. Then we are going to Miami Garden and spend some time with Emiko and her family. What do you think of that?”

“I think it is a good idea,” Carlie said. “Otherwise we will need a vacation to rest up from our vacation.”

They went to Universal the next day. The kids spent most of their time at Diagon Alley, in the Wizarding world of Harry Potter. They all bought wands, Sorcerer’s stones and Time Twisters, along with other Harry Potter souvenir’s. The next day they hit some of the other attractions at Universal. That night they packed up and made ready to leave.

On the trip to Miami Gardens, Carlie and Masahiro rode with Emiko, as Masaki rode with Carrie and Gloria. It was a three hour plus drive, with an added hour stop for lunch. The Fukazawa’s home was a mix of Japanese and American architecture. The home had a pagoda style roof, with somewhat raised points at the corners. The exterior walls were pseudo-stucco walls and the windows were all white glass, looking like paper windows.
Inside the house they all shucked their shoes in the entryway, putting on slippers. The inside was a mix of Japanese and American. There was a shrine to Emiko’s husband in an alcove near the entrance. There were areas that had Japanese furniture and others that had a clearly Western furniture. The decorations though were clearly Japanese.

There were Japanese bathrooms with separate rooms for toilets. A couple of bedrooms were Japanese with futon rolled out on the floor, but the rest had western beds. The kitchen was almost exclusively western. They had a big back yard with a Shinto Shrine in the middle of a Koi pond. There was a large sand garden, with a herringbone pattern raked into the sand and the plants had a strong Japanese look. Surprisingly, they had three cherry trees growing. Masahiro pointed them out. Paper lanterns were everywhere, but they were made of fiberglass and had LED’s inside them, rather than candles.

“Who took care of your back yard while you were gone?” Gloria asked.

“I have a Japanese gardener who designed and keeps up with my backyard. He loves the backyard; it reminds him of home. He tried going back to Japan once, but he felt so out of place. Our backyard gives him peace and we pay him. He has three other homes that he keeps up, but ours is his favorite. See those ribbons hanging, those are omamori. They are like protection charms or amulets.”

“Much like hex signs on Pennsylvanian Dutch homes and barns, to ward off evil, or for decoration depending on who you ask.”

“Exactly.”

“Your home is really lovely. I like it very much.”

Life returned to normal the next day as Emiko returned to work. Emiko’s girls showed Carrie and Carlie around their neighborhood, While Gloria talked to Amanda on the phone, as they made plans for their move. Amanda also sent her recommendations on who they should pull off the list. She had already talked to some of the people. Gloria also did a home hunt online to check out properties in this neighborhood. She also found a gender clinic in Miami and made a note to contact them.

Emiko called and told her that the lawyer she worked for, was willing to talk to her. She also gave her some names from their gender resources. The Miami gender clinic was high up on her list. Gloria went ahead and contacted the gender clinic and made an appointment to see a therapist in three days. Gloria told her that she would be there with both girls.

When the girls got back, Gloria drove the neighborhood looking carefully at the homes in the area. This part of Florida’s economy was growing and contracting in different areas, as some jobs were lost as others were created. They found some homes with ‘For Sale’ signs in front of them. They made note of the address and the realtor handling the sale, but didn’t approach anybody yet. All in all, Gloria was impressed with the area.

Gloria resolved to talk to Masaki and Masahiro tonight. If the girls were freaked out by Carlie, she didn’t want to be in this neighborhood and be an open wound that festers. She looked at Carlie, who apparently was into mind reading now, as she just nodded to her mom.

Gloria pulled into a convenience store. She asked Carrie, Masaki and Masahiro to go in and buy them some drinks and some ice cream. Carlie stayed in the suburban with her mom.

“I like this neighborhood, I think I would like to move here. First though we need to talk to the girls.”

“I agree Mom. I’m scared but it needs to be done. We have to tell them don’t we?”

“Emiko already knows, I told her the first night I stayed with her. She says she doesn’t think her girls will mind, but we don’t know. With them being the “Popular Girls” They could make life bad for you and your sister. With as much time as we have spent together, they could have twig to you at any time.”

“So you want to tell them when, tonight?”

“You got it. I just want to talk again to Emiko first.”

“I trust you Mom.”

>>>>><<<<<

They had a classic Japanese meal that night. Rice, miso soup, batter fried shrimp, stir fried vegetables and a vegetable Balsamic vinegar dish, served with green tea. The Ryders couldn’t even try to use the names of the dishes as Emiko spoke to them, they could recognize the food, in most cases, and guess in other cases. The meal was delicious.

Carrie had a rude awakening as she tried a green pasty condiment. She learned about Wasabi the hard way. She coughed and sputtered as her mouth was set on fire. It also cleaned out her sinuses.

After a dessert of melon bread and they had cleaned up, they sat down to talk.

“Girls,” Gloria said. “Me and my girls have really enjoyed sharing our time with you. We may be able to move down to Miami Gardens, but first we need to talk. We didn’t set out to deceive you, but one of my girls has a secret. Do you two know what the term transgender mean?”

“That is someone who believes they were born in the wrong gender, doesn’t it?” Masaki stated.

“Yes, exactly. One of my girls was born a male.”

Masaki and Masahiro both looked confused. They hadn’t seen either girl completely naked, but the swim wear they wore left nothing to the imagination. On top of that both of them seemed so feminine. Carlie and Carrie just sat there smiling, not giving either of the M’s the slightest hint.

“It was a shock to me girls,” Emiko told them. “Gloria confided in me the first day, but didn’t identify which one it was till the second day. She wondered about whether to tell you two, but I agreed to keep it to myself. Do you know which is which?”

Masaki chose Carrie and Masahiro chose Carlie.

“Well your half right girls.” Gloria stated. “The reason we are telling you this now is, we may be moving down here and my girls like you two very much. It would ruin us to buy a home here and find out you didn’t like transgender people. There are many out there who hate them. So does it bother you to know that Carrie or Carlie might be transgender.”

“Which is which?” Masahiro asked.

“You tell me, which is which, and does it bother you two?” Gloria asked.

“I can’t tell,” Masaki said. “And it doesn’t bother me a bit.”

“I have my suspicions, but I can’t tell either. Both have been so good to us and I believe I can speak for my sister in saying, we don’t really need to know. They are both Bishojo to us.”

“That is pretty girls for our American friends. Now Gloria is trusting you two to keep this between the six of us. You can’t let it slip that one is a boy and the other is a girl. They could get hurt very badly if this got out. There are some bigots that would even try to kill one or the other.”

“Then we don’t want to know which is which and we won’t ever speak of it again, except among the six of us. Besides I still don’t believe it,” Masahiro said. “But I have my suspicions about Mrs. Ryder. She can be kind of bossy, but then all mothers can be a little bossy.”

“Only my hairdresser knows for sure,” Carrie said. “And she is back in North Carolina.”

“And I am not going to rat out my sister either,” Carlie stated.

Carrie and Carlie then launched into a good humor, you can’t say they were arguing, they were in a way. It was more like they were pointing fingers at each other. It had the rest of them in stitches laughing at the pair of them.

Carlie then turned to their friends and said, “It really is me. I guess I always knew it in my heart. I also felt like my sister, that we had to be more like each other. You two are identical, so you can understand that I guess. We both wanted us to be identical. I just had some bits that Carrie didn’t have. When mom was at work, after school we dressed in Carrie’s clothes. Then when she got her first makeup kit she taught me and I got very good doing both our faces, while she did both our hair. Masaki and Masahiro I truly know in my heart that I am girl. I just wish I could prove it.”

“I know a way,” Masaki said, giggling.

“Girls there will be no playing doctor,” Emiko said. “You have been in very close contact with Carlie for over a week. You’ve spent two days at a water park with her wearing a bikini. Physically you were unaware. So keep acting like that, treat her like any other girl.”

Masahiro grabbed Carlie and Carrie’s hands, “Masaki we need to have a girl conference in our room and no Mom, we will not be playing Doctor, mom.”

Gloria started to object, but remained silent for a bit and then turned to Emiko saying, “What do you think is going on?”

“You were a teen once; what did you do as a teen?”

“Good God, should we go rescue her?” Gloria said, only half giggling.

“Naw, let her suffer like every other girl. If they don’t come up for air in two hours, we will call a search party out.” Emiko said, in a hopeful jest. “For the most part, my girls have foregone the psychopathic serial killer path, I think… or at least I hope so...”

They kept to their room for almost two hours, at least there were no screams of pain, or cries for help. Finally, just about the time they were both going to get up to check on the girls, they heard a stirring of fabric. Around came the four girls wearing yukatas and made up with almost porcelain skin, lips done in red in an exaggeratedly small cupids bow, flip flop socks and their hair in a bun with chop sticks.

Emiko stood and spoke in Japanese to her kids, who replied in Japanese. She then went over and inspected the four girls speaking in Japanese and apparently correcting how this or that was done. Gloria just sat and was mesmerized. Masaki wore a red silk kimono, with prominently gold embroidering of a dragon and a gold obi. Masahiro wore a light blue silk kimono with cranes embroidered and a silver obi. Carrie wore a deep green silk kimono with cherry blossoms and a yellow obi. Carlie wore a deep blue silk kimono with snow covered mountains and snow falling and a brown obi. On all four girls, the sleeves were very wide, the girls could hold their arms parallel to the floor and the cuffs would be knee length or lower. Emiko redid Carlie’s Obi, the back folds were a little off and she made adjustments to the other girls’ kimonos as well.

They moved to the Japanese living room, Masaki and Masahiro had to show Carlie and Carrie how to kneel and sit on your heels, which was hard in the kimonos. Gloria an Emiko sat on cushions.
“Gloria,” Emiko said. “Your girls look good in kimonos.”

“As do your girls, Emiko. Where did they get such lovely kimonos? They must cost a thousand dollars or more.”
“We bought them in Kobe, for about… two hundred ten thousand yen, or around two thousand dollars. All the embroidery was hand stitched, not machine stitched, on the finest silk satin. I was a lawyer in Japan and for special functions, traditional dress was expected, as were one’s family.”

“Like with our black tie and tux functions.”

“Exactly. I may have abandon the country of my ancestors, but I still love some of their traditions.”

“If you are a lawyer, why are you just a para-legal now?”

“In Japan I was a very good lawyer, in this country I am still working on my law degree. I will graduate next May and after I pass the bar, I will be recognized here as a lawyer. As a para-legal I work with my firm on contracts with Japanese firms.”

>>>>><<<<<

Amanda called Gloria and told her which building their agency would be occupying. The details of who she thought would be a good foundation for their office. She had already spoken with the people she recommended. Amanda also passed the latest business news, gossip and official gossip. She asked Gloria about the housing environment down there. Gloria had researched that fact and passed on that tidbit of information. Lastly Amanda told Gloria that she and her family would be down there this weekend for four days.

Gloria took both of her girls to the gender clinic for the first of Carlie’s appointment, with Mrs. Beverly Peabody. Beverly sat at her desk looking at two immaculately dressed girls. They went Identical today, white blouses, black miniskirts and black stilettos. Even their jewelry matched each other. They were all there looking back at Beverly. Gloria introduced the girls, but didn’t say which was which.

“Gloria, let’s play a game. Leave me alone with these two and I will sweat out which girl is my patient.”

Beverly wrote something on a piece of paper and sealed it in an envelope. “Don’t open that till I am through with the girls.”

Beverly had been pretty sure which was which before she began, but she didn’t let on, after Gloria went to the lobby. She pointed at one girl and asked a question. She then pointed at the next and asked a different question. They went back and forth for an hour. While this method of questioning wouldn’t work in all cases, it was quite interesting. Beverly actually learned more than she might have, than just talking with the right person. She did learn just how much alike the two were and what their differences actually was.

When she finally asked Gloria back in she said. “You have two delightful children. I have no doubt of which is which and which girl is my patient. This one,” Beverly said, indicating Carrie. “Was pretty much a tomboy, while this one’s answers tended to be more feminine.” She looked directly at Carlie, “You are my patient. I knew that before I sent your mother out. I just wanted to see how alike you two were, in fact. Carrie, you are much better off being like your sister Carlie.”

“How did you know?” Carlie asked.

“I have worked with a couple of hundred people such as you. Alone, I might have had some doubts, but seeing the differences between the two of you, told me. Your brow ridge isn’t Neanderthal by any means, but seeing Carrie’s brow, was one clue. You don’t have much of an Adam’s apple, but Carrie has none. You are just a touch broader at the shoulder. Clues like that, in context of being with your supposedly twin sister, gave you away.”

“Then why the game?” Carrie asked.

“I learned how alike you two are. If I had asked the same questions over the phone, I wouldn’t have a clue. Carrie you are a normal girl and Carlie, though you do have some differences, I feel you too are a girl at heart. You seem to have a desperate need to be like Carrie. That could have been a mark against you, but seeing how calmly you answered my questions, showed me what I have to work with. I have no doubt that when you reach eighteen you will have your final surgery to become a girl. I want to see you again in two weeks. Show them what I wrote Gloria.”

Beverly did in fact, know which was which.

The next sixty days were a whirlwind of activity. Amanda came down to house hunt, Gloria flew back to Jacksonville to pack up, sign papers, turn in her recommendations, back to select her home, a few blocks away from Emiko, and meet with Beverly again, back to begin shipping the things they all wanted. Carlie and Carrie did a lot of the work setting up their new home. Much to the girls’ embarrassment there were many photos that Jeffery had doctored, place in frames on the walls of their new home.

Then they were registered in school as Carlie and Carrie Ryder, juniors. They did get a chance to go back and say goodbye to their friends, before school started.

In September, the new office opened with two teams, plus support staff and quickly expanded to five teams, with local people. Jeffery had some newer better computers to play with. Amanda’s husband became an electrical foreman, after he got his Florida certification.

Carlie and Carrie actually did some modelling, along with Masaki and Masahiro, for many clients. They were fast friends, as were Gloria and Emiko, plus Amanda and her children. Amanda moved into a different community a few miles away.

Carlie started on testosterone blockers before school began in August. It was a good time because she hadn’t started growing dense facial hair and the doctors felt she was on the cusp. It also saved her voice, which was an octave lower than Carries, but still in a feminine range. The Doctors also kept her out of Physical Education for obvious reasons.

The cheerleaders wanted both Carrie and Carlie. It would be great having two sets of twins for one year. Carlie turned them down, citing her doctor’s concerns. She just didn’t say what those concerns were.

School went well for both sets of twins. Doing their modelling certainly didn’t hurt their reputations one bit. In fact, it enhanced their days at school.

By November she had started on hormones and over the Christmas holidays, she had breast augmentation to almost a C cup. A change in bras kept her appearance the same.

Come May, Emiko did Graduate with her JD and within a month had passed her bar exam. The two families took another vacation together to St. Martin for two weeks.

After they graduated, Carlie and Carrie did attend the University of Miami. Carlie was a full D cup now. Between the fall and spring semesters, she finally had her SRS. That spring semester was a little rough through February, she couldn’t get around as easily at first, but she was soon back in the saddle.

Carlie was an art Major and Carrie went into fashion design. Carlie went to work in a museum as a conservator/art restoration artist. While Carrie went to work for one of the New York fashion houses. Both located in New York city.

Masaki and Masahiro went into modelling full time, travelling the world. Where one appeared the other was. Then when their catwalk days were over they began to work in fashion design, creating their own label, a mix of oriental and western fashion, in New York city and they were joined by Carrie. They still spent their vacations together with Carlie and Carrie for many years.

In five years, Gloria’s office was out earning the Jacksonville office, by two hundred thirty percent. Gloria became a vice president for the Agency and Amanda became head of the Fort Lauderdale office.

Emiko got her revenge on her husband’s brother. The law firm she worked for tangled with his law firm on a contract. There were two questionable clauses that she was able to exploit. The mistake cost the Japanese company seventy-five million dollars. It was a drop in the bucket for the company, but her brother-in-law lost a lot of his reputation. The company was also one that he had expected to marry off his nieces to a couple of their executives. Two strikes and the Company found different lawyers.

Masaki and Carrie and Carlie and Masahiro finally married when New York started recognizing gay marriages. Emiko and Gloria had been together, but they never married each other. Emiko’s career could have been hurt.
Masaki and Masahiro both used sperm that Carlie had saved to have babies, that their mothers could spoil when they both retired to Boca Raton, Florida.

The End

up
352 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

too kewl!

Alecia Snowfall's picture

Too kewl! this was a great solo Paula!

quidquid sum ego, et omnia mea semper; Ego me.
alecia Snowfall

One Comment?

I was hoping for more comments. I don't understand.

Paula

Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.

The Coda
Chapterhouse: Dune

I just read your story today

Pamreed's picture

So I could not comment before you did. Now as to the story I enjoyed it, but the ending seemed a bit rushed. You could of
made several chapters and expanded it a bit. But It is good just the way you did finish it!!

Nice!

Another classic from Paula to us readers! Great to see the twins and their Moms becoming a success in their own fields of endeavor!
Kudos!

Twins Becoming Identical are

another excellent Story. maybe it's time to read some of the other great ones again each and everyone an Epic Tale

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

nice to see

another story for You Paula, again another wonderful story from beginning to end.

Matt

Thank you Paula,

'for such a wonderful and well thought out story ,really enjoyable .

ALISON

Another good one

One of the great things about her work, is that Paula portrays a LOT of love in close family relationships. Sure, there are bullies, but they are always outdone.

Dance the dream you're in

PD delivers again

An excellent story (even of for me there was an awful lot squeezed into the last 500 or so words - I would have enjoyed a second section on how the coped at the new school and so on).
But as always an enjoyable story from PD
Thanks
AP

A great story

Renee_Heart2's picture

Two sets of twins who merry each other while the mothers are lovers. On top of it all one was TG. A very complete story finished it to the nth. A few minor gramiceral errors but other wise a GREAT story tells how it came together & the end of their time together. Left nothing out told where the girls wound up & even how the moms retired & how well they did in their respective jobs including the girls. 5☆'s for this story :).

Love Samantha Renee Heart

A very touching story =]

I loved the play between the twins, it was a very well written piece, it makes me wonder if you know twins, or are a twin? I have twin 2 year olds... I can only hope they'll be like those two when they grow up, none of that sibling rivalry thing some seem to have..

It was a nice touch to have Emiko's firm work opposite her ex's... ahh.. revenge, a dish best served cold =]

Thanks for the story, it was a well written story, not a little one by any means, it took me forever to read it! lol sadly most of reading is on my phone while I'm on the mta. I can only imagine how long it took to write!

Thanks for creating the world they lived in and letting us come visit for a little while =]

Sara

It's a great story

I would have liked more time after the move to florida and more romance between the mothers.

But it was a lot of fun. I'd love a kindle book based on this story.

Comment ?

Great story !
This will make an interesting family get together, especially after the children are born.

Karen

A very cute & wonderful story

Samantha Heart's picture

I liked this one nothing bad happened the four girls found their partner in life in friends they meet in Florida & all four wound up in NYC. Mom had a friend/life partner but not officially till after they both retired To Boca Raton, Florida. This was a cute sweet sentimental story love it.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.