Decisions - Decisions - Part 2

Printer-friendly version

I poured a cup of coffee and gave it to Gwen.

She disappeared into the bedroom to give it to Sandra.

Ten seconds later, there was a scream and a lot of swearing coming from that part of the flat.

Then it went silent.

Thirty seconds later, Sandra emerged from the room carrying the coffee cup.

“Why didn’t you wake me up before this?”

“What do you mean? Do you have to be somewhere?”

“Yes. I should be sitting on a plane at East Midlands Airport about to take off for Portugal. I’m supposed to be spending Christmas with my fucking sister,” she spouted back at me angrily.

“Have you seen outside? It snowed in the night. There might be delays at the airport. Let me see. Why don’t you go and get dressed while I find out? There are some warmer clothes in the second drawer down in the bedroom.”

Sandra swigged down the coffee and disappeared. Gwen came into the kitchen looking a bit ashen. She’d not expected that tirade of bad language from Sandra.

I pulled open my laptop and looked for the airport. Less than a minute later I had the answer.

“Sandra!” I called out. “
There is no need to rush. All flights from East Midlands have been cancelled today”

She appeared at the doorway stark naked.

“No flights? None?”

“That’s what is says here. Look for yourself.”

Sandra did just that. She came into the kitchen and leaned over my shoulder to see for herself. I had a pair of breasts sitting on my shoulders. I looked at Gwen who was having trouble stopping herself from laughing.

“Thank Christ for that.”

Both Gwen and I were surprised by this sudden change in attitude.

“My frigging Sister is married to a complete jerk. All he cares about is football and getting drunk. As a bar owner, he does that every day. Last year, he tried to get into my bed almost every night I was there. Ugh. I don’t know why she puts up with it.”

I smiled back.

“Why don’t you go and put some clothes on and we can talk about what we are going to do?’

Sandra looked at me strangely and was about to say something before she realised her state of total undress, She disappeared back into the bedroom.

With her gone, Gwen came and sat at the table.

“That was a bit strange wasn’t it?”

I thought for a few seconds.

“I hate to say it, but perhaps it is that time of the month? Isn’t blowing hot and cold like that how it affects some women?”

“Perhaps.”

She thought for a moment.

“Are you really serious about us staying here over Christmas?”

“What would you be doing if you weren’t going to be here?”

“I was going to see my Aunt in Leicester on the 26th but other than that, nothing much.”

“Don’t you have a family?”

As soon as I said it, I realised that I might have said the wrong thing.

“Sorry. I shouldn’t have said that.”

Gwen smiled at me.

“It’s ok. I do have one. Well sort of. Mum lives in Cyprus with a Greek. She got to forty and decided go on holiday on her own. She met this Stavros guy in a bar. He is younger than me. She never came back.”

“Wasn’t there a film about something like that?”

“Yeah. It’s called Shirley Valentine. If you watch it, you could put Mum in place of Pauline Collins and you have everything you need to know.”

“What about your Father?”

Gwen looked really sad.
“He never recovered from Mum leaving. He died nearly 5 years ago. Mum didn’t even bother coming to his funeral. I’ve not spoken to her since then.”

She changed the subject to me.
“What about you? You never mentioned them in the office.”

“They exist, somewhere. I got thrown out when I came out to them. That’s life I suppose. I have learned to get on with it since.”

Gwen tried to smile.
“We should be trying to look on the bright side rather than talking about people who don’t really care for us any more.”

“Yes we should. So what’s keeping Sandra?”

As if on cue, she appeared wearing a skirt and top that she’d found in my bedroom.

I poured her another cup of Coffee as she sat down at the table with us.

“Gwen is going to stay here for Christmas. You are more than welcome to join us now that you are not flying off to the sun.”

Sandra took a sip from her coffee.

“Yes. I think that would be nice. But you are going to have to do something about sleeping arrangements.”

It was Gwen’s turn to look hurt.
“I thought how we ended up last night was pretty good.”

Sandra nearly choked on her coffee.
Then she thought for a moment or two.

Finally, she smiled.
“Ok but there has to be some ground rules.”

We both looked at Sandra.

“No fucking. I started my period yesterday.”

I couldn’t resist smiling.
“What’s so funny?” She demanded.

“I raised that possibility with Gwen. You did blow a bit hot and cold earlier.”

She looked at me straight faced for a second.
“Yes. I do get a bit like that at times. I’m sorry.”

I raised my hand.
“That’s ok. I’m happy with that rule but lets’ see how things go eh?”

There was no disagreement with that.

*

The ‘girls’ left me alone in the flat shortly afterwards. They were going to their homes to get ‘stuff’ as Gwen called it. She wouldn’t be drawn on exactly what ‘stuff’ meant but I assumed that it was a little more than a change of knickers.

I spent an hour tidying up, changing towels and generally preparing for the return of my slightly unexpected visitors. We’d agreed that they should get back around 4pm so once the place was tidy, I removed what visibly remained of Louise and went shopping. I needed to get them a present. As I shut the door to my flat and headed for the town centre, I had absolutely no clue what I’d get them.

The town was packed with last minute shoppers. All the food stores seemed to have nothing but bare shelves but I managed to get some food for that evening.

By 3:30pm, I was getting a bit desperate in my search for a present for my guests, I found myself standing outside a second-hand jewellers trying to keep out of another snow squall. I peered into the window just to pass the time when I spied three remarkable similar silver rings. Something inside me said ‘buy them’. I couldn’t resist and went inside the shop.

*

I arrived home just before 4pm. Sandra was waiting somewhat impatiently in her car.
“It’s freezing out here,” she complained as I opened the door to my flat for her.

I hoped that this was another of her hot and cold flushes and not a sign of things to come.

Sandra had bought loads of ‘stuff’ including some food and two suitcases of clothes.

“Well Darling, you didn’t say how long we were staying so I packed lots. I hope you don’t mind?” She said in a faux ‘actress’ voice when she saw my concern.

“No, it’s fine.”

*

Gwen arrived in the back of a Taxi a little while later so by 5pm, we were all squared away and I began to prepare our evening meal.

“What are we having?” Asked Sandra as I headed for the kitchen.
“Wait and see,” I replied calmly.

She giggled.
“Is that ‘wait and see’ with a twist or on the rocks?”

We all laughed.
“You can both come and help me if you’d like.”

*

I’d thought that my kitchen was pretty large but with the three of us all trying to do things that needed the same bit of the space at the same time, proved to be more comical than productive.

“Why don’t I go and set the table? That would give you more space to work in?” offered Sandra.

There was no disagreement from either Gwen or myself with that suggestion. I’d gotten the distinct feeling that Sandra didn’t do much cooking herself.

Working together as a team, Gwen and I soon completed the preparation for the evening meal. When we entered the sitting room, we both had a surprise.

Sandra had as if from out of nowhere, produced a load of Christmas decorations. She’d be busy making my minimalistic decorations into a work of art. She’d even found a few candles that had been lit and placed around the room resulting in a very homely effect.

“This is most delightful Sandra. Thanks,” I said as I examined the tree. She’d made a really good job of it. It had needed the women’s touch. I’d realised a long time ago that despite knowing I should have been born a woman, I was more of a ‘tomboy’ than a ‘pink and plays with dolls’ sort of person. My home was certainly in need of a real woman to finish things off.

A thought flashed through my mind.
I wondered if somehow the three of us could be an extended couple.
I dismissed it as quickly as possible. There was no point in counting chickens and all that.

I went back into the kitchen to get a bottle of wine. When I returned with it and the glasses, I saw the two women that had very much come into my life in the last 24 hours despite being part of it for several years. A strange twist of fate indeed.

*

[Christmas Morning]

Must as happened the previous day and just as dawn was breaking, I slid out of bed leaving my companions sleeping gently.

As I busied myself tidying up the mess from the previous night in the kitchen, I had a chance to reflect upon the events of the night before.

It all started with both Sandra and Gwen insisting that Stewie disappear for the foreseeable future. That was something I couldn’t disagree with.

By the time I’d finished transforming myself; Gwen was almost ready to serve dinner. I’d heard the two of them whispering intently but I had no clue about what it was about. I just knew that I’d find out sooner or later.

It turned out later. In fact, I didn’t find out that evening. When I returned Gwen handed over the cooking to me while the got themselves ready for the day.

*

Once a very enjoyable Christmas Lunch had been consumed and things tidied away, it was time for presents.

“I’m sorry girls, I didn’t really have time yesterday to find anything for you,” I explained as I passed out the presents that were under the tree.

“That’s ok Louise. You are here and that is all we need,” said Gwen as she smiled at Sandra.

Most of the presents were what we’d bough ourselves but Sandra had managed to find something for both Gwen and myself.

I opened it to find that it was some hair colour. In my case, it was something that could only be called Chestnut. For Gwen, it was a deep black with some blue highlights. She had another bottle as well. This was a vibrant red.

“What’s this one for?”
Sandra smiled.
“For the ends darling. For the ends.”

Gwen sat looking at them for sometime. She didn’t say anything for well over five minutes.

Then she did.

“Are you expecting that I change my hair colour?”

I smiled at her.
“I think that is Sandra’s general idea. You do realise that if you do, you will need to brighten up your wardrobe considerably.”

A look of almost shock spread over her face as she realised what was being suggested.

“Why?” she asked almost in a whisper.

Sandra answered before me.
“Because Gwen, you try to hide yourself. People don’t know you exist. I want to change that.”

“What about you Louise. Are you going to do it?” asked Sandra.

I smiled sweetly at her before answering.
“If I do then it is goodbye Stewie for ever isn’t it?”

Sandra grinned.
“What do you think? From what I’ve seen of this place and your two wardrobes, isn’t it time for him to disappear for good? You seem to be managing as Louise quite well. Your mannerisms are really quite feminine. Even your voice is different.”

A shudder of realism went through my body. Was this what they were whispering about the previous day? I couldn’t be sure.

“Besides, we will be here to help.”

A deep and very bad thought went through my mind in a flash.

“I… I can’t. I’m scared”

There was no reply.

Then the though surfaced once again.

“But what if this is all a trick you are playing on me? I’d be finished. I’d have to move away.”

It was Gwen who surprised me with her reply.
“I’m not going to be a party to any tricks like that. I know what it is like to be bullied at school. Then she pulled up the sleeves of her blouse. There was a thin scar on each wrist.”

I was stunned.

“I was fourteen and a gang of ‘in’ girls kept taunting that I was a Lezzie. I tried to kill myself.”

Tears were running down her face. I pulled out a handkerchief from the sleeve of my blouse and gave it to her.

I looked at Sandra. She’d said nothing for sometime.

Then she stood up and left the room without saying anything. She returned a few seconds later with a cloth bundle.

“Darlings, we all have secrets. Louise is a Trannie. Gwen was bullied and tried to top herself. Me? Well this will tell you something.”

She unwrapped whatever was in the bundle.

I saw a band of metal about 6cm wide and 20cm in diameter.

Then I saw the padlock dangling from it.

“What is that?”

Sandra smiled.

“This is my little secret. I’m into being tied up by people I trust. This is a collar. It is regarded as a symbol of submission on the part of the wearer.”

“But… You are so extrovert?” exclaimed Gwen.

“Normally I am. You have to be to sell Houses these days. But there are times when I need to be bossed around. The trouble is finding a fucking man who will do it according to my rules and desired. They start out ok but soon take things in a direction I don’t want to go.”

“Are you saying that you will wear that for us?” I asked.

Sandra lowered her eyes to the floor. This was a foretaste of a reaction we would see a lot of in the coming days.

“Yes. I will give you the keys. You decide when I can take it off’”

“Do you mean that you would wear it to go out? To work and all that?”

“Yes… Well If I could make it a little less obvious to the clients. Say with a scarf?”

I was gobsmacked. My opinion of Sandra had just done a complete 180-degree flip.

Before I could say anything else, she opened the padlock and gave it to Gwen. She handed me the collar. It was obvious that she wanted me to put it on her.

Still reeling from her revelations, I did just that. I closed it up around her neck. Gwen handed me the padlock. I put it in place but didn’t snap it shut.

“Are you really sure I should do this?” I asked.

Once again, Sandra’s eyes lowered.
“Yes. Yes I do.”

“Ok. I’m going to give the keys to Gwen. I’d like her to hide the keys somewhere. If you want to be released, then you will have to persuade her. I’m having nothing to do with it. Understand?”

Gwen smiled back at me.
“Yes. I understand.”

Without further delay, I snapped the lock shut.
I removed the keys and gave it to Gwen.

Reluctantly, she took it and rather to my surprise, she put them in her handbag.
“I’ll hide them later. That way no one but me will know when and where they are.”

The change in Sandra became more and more evident as the day wore on. Her normal bubbly and quite extrovert character slowly disappeared. Ironically, the more it did, the bubblier Gwen became. It was as if things were balancing out.

Sandra had given me a new makeup box in addition to the hair colour. She’d done the same to Gwen.

I watched Gwen’s face as she opened the box. In all the time I’d known her, she’d never worn any makeup.

“Sandra, thank you for the present, but… I don’t wear make-up.”

I decided to help Sandra out.

“Girl now is the time to come out of your shell. Live a bit. Put a bit of slap on. Change your hair colour and make-up and let the world see a new you.”

Gwen looked at me strangely.

“If you will do it, so will I. Then we can say goodbye to the old Gwen and to Stewie? What about it?”

Her mouth dropped open in amazement.

I recoiled a bit when I’d fully realised the implications what I’d said. Then I relaxed and decided to go with it.

“Are you saying that you’d do all that for me?”

I smiled.
“Yes Gwen I am. I’m sure that Sandra here will give us all the help we need.”

Gwen was still undecided.

“You do realise that the new look will involve a lot of shopping and the spending of a considerable amount of money?”

“Eh?”

“We can’t have the new Gwen wearing the old Gwen’s clothes now can we?”

“What do you think Sandra?” asked Gwen.

Sandra smiled back at us.
“I’ll be happy if you both do what is in your hearts.”

That was not the sort of answer I’d expected from Sandra but then I realised she was being submissive and deferring any real opinion.

“Sandra, will you do the honours and do my hair?” I asked trying to force the issue a bit.

She smiled.
“Yes but not today. Let Gwen think things over. It is almost as big a change for her as it is you.”

I couldn’t disagree with that.

*

By the time we went to bed that night, it was Gwen who was the life and soul of the party. It appeared that Sandra had retreated into her shell a little too far.

As we lay in bed together, I said to her,
“Sandra, I think you are being far too submissive. I think we’d both like to see a little more of the old Sandra again.”

Sandra breathed a sigh of relief.
“Yes, I think I did go a little too far.”
Then she gave a little giggle.

“What’s so funny?” asked Gwen.
“You. Well, not really funny but it was nice to sit back on the sidelines and see you come more into things. It was what I’d hoped all along.”

“You mean to say that this… this whole thing was planned?” replied Gwen obviously feeling hurt.

“No. That is not what I meant. All the time we have been working together you have not played your part. It was you who was the junior partner in everything you did. Yes, I know that a lot of that was down to me but you couldn’t help see the way that Stewie and I worked. We’d tear strips off each other over a bit of business but there was never any malice. On the other-hand, you my dear Gwen would just sit and take it especially from the other men in the office. You never objected to a thing. So when we got the chance to spend some time together, I thought it might be nice to see what the real Gwen was like.”

Gwen didn’t say anything straight away so I tried to help.
“I really like the Gwen we’ve seen emerge today. I think I’d like to keep her around for good.”

“Louise, did you know about Sandra’s plan?”
“No. Nothing. I was and still am so much on a high about you two being here and accepting me as I am that frankly at the moment, nothing would surprise me.”

Then the several too many glasses of wine took over,
“Well just about nothing. The only thing that would surprise me is to lose my virginity to one of you two lovely ladies who are here with me now.”

Sandra couldn’t stop herself from laughing.
“Is that Louise’s virginity or Stewie’s?”

I’d had time to realise that I might have gone a bit too far.
“Both,” I said quietly.

Gwen reacted by kissing me and reaching for my penis. She was too late. Sandra had already found it.

*

I didn’t lose my virginity that night but none of us got any sleep for quite a long time. I was beginning to enjoy the company and really didn’t want it to end.

*

All of us were a bit subdued the next morning. However that didn’t stop quite a few passionate kisses from being exchanged all round over the breakfast table.

Gwen had to my surprise followed Sandra by walking around the flat stark naked.

“It’s rather nice not to be wearing clothes,” she answered when I asked her why.

Then she added,
“Why don’t you join us?”

I looked at Sandra who was like Gwen naked apart from that collar.
She just grinned.

“If you are sure?” I asked feeling a bit nervous.

“We felt enough of your body last night to know what it is like,” replied Sandra.

I stood up and began to strip off.

Gwen helped me out of my bra. Sandra helped by removing my knickers.

As a result, my neatly tucked in penis sprang to life.

Sandra started grinning like a Cheshire cat as she sat down and after opening a jar of raspberry jam that was on the table; she stuck a finger in it and then proceeded to wipe it off on my very erect member.

Then she knelt down and after clasping her hands behind her back proceeded to lick it off slowly and gently.

Gwen to a hint and joined in by starting to lick the tip of my nose. She’d found out the previous night that it was very sensitive and sensual.

Sandra finished licking the jam off but carried on and literally tried to swallow my penis with her mouth. Her tongue went to work and within a few seconds, I came.

Gwen noticed me stiffen up as it happened. She stopped kissing my nose with the tip of her tongue and then went ‘deep throat’ with it.

By the time we all came up for air, I was quite breathless.

Sandra stood up licking her lips.

“My, that tastes good.”

She then kissed Gwen and let her taste me.

We all fell about laughing as Gwen started coughing.

She went very red in the face.

“Ugh. Jam and semen really doe not mix. I’ll have to try with the peanut butter tomorrow…”

*

By late morning Gwen was sitting in a chair with a sheet wrapped around her still naked body wincing every few seconds.

Sandra was cutting her hair.

It had taken some time but eventually, Gwen agreed that her new style required a shorter cut. Sandra calmly stated that she’d spent a summer working in a ‘Hair Salon’ of some repute in London.

The ever growing pile of hair on my nice kitchen floor and the obvious delight of Sandra coupled with Gwen’s displeasure was a sight for sore eyes.

In the end Gwen had a new hairstyle. It was more ‘Hair Salon’ than regional ‘Hairdressers’. Even without the still to be done colouring, Gwen looked very different. Much younger and far more attractive.

Sandra let Gwen see the result.
“I like it already. You look much younger,” I told her as she looked at it.

Slowly a smile began to appear on Gwen’s face.

“Ok. Don’t just stand there, let’s get the colouring on before I chicken out.”

*

Two hours later Gwen was done. Her now Jet-Black hair had the last two inches coloured bright Red. Sandra was now giving her a makeover and at the same time instructing her on how to apply it.

I was giving her a manicure and a totally new nail colour, one that matched the red of her hair.

*

Dusk was falling by the time we’d finished, the new Gwen was ready to see herself in the mirror.

“Hold on. We aren’t finished. Your new look needs some new clothes.”

The three of us headed for the bedroom and began going through my selection of clothes.

Soon a pile of discarded ones lay on the floor as Sandra kept saying ‘No’, ‘No’ with a very rare ‘Yes’ as she flicked through the garments on the rail.

In the end, a short (for Gwen) black skirt, red opaque tights sadly not quite the right shade and a strapless bustier was selected.

“But I don’t have the tits for this,” complained Gwen when she put it on.

Sandra looked crestfallen.

“Don’t worry. I have the solution. You’ll need to take that off first though,” I replied pointing at the bustier.

I started rummaging in my bottom drawer.

“Here we are,” I said proudly as I pulled a pair of false breasts out.
“Here’s the glue as well. I wondered where that spare tube had gone.”

I turned to present my solution.

When Gwen saw them she exclaimed,
“What? You can’t be serious!”

Sandra was sniggering quietly to herself.

Gwen turned to her and asked slightly angrily,
“And what’s so funny? Don’t I have breasts?”

“Yes darling, you do but these will do for now.”
“What do you mean? Speak sense or I’ll never give you the keys to your collar.”

Sandra totally ignored the threat and still smirking, she replied,
“They will do for now until you get some proper ones of your own? Oh! Wouldn’t that be nice if you got yours at the same time as Louise?”

To say that you could have bowled me over with a feather was an understatement. Getting implants had never crossed my mind. Well not for years.

As I thought about it I realised that Gwen hadn’t said anything.

I looked at her. She was just starring at them. Then she looked at mine and how they were attached.

Finally, she burst out laughing.

“I can’t wear them like Louise. I have some already! Breasts that is.”

I grinned back.
“So have I. They are called ‘man boobs’”.

That really broke the ice. Both of them collapsed laughing.

Ten minutes later, the ‘new’ Gwen was lying on her back holding her new ‘boobies’ as she started calling them in place while the glue dried.

A very long five minutes later Gwen got to her feet and jiggled them around.
“Hey, they are really stuck on.”

*

“Well, what do you think?” asked Gwen a little later as she paraded up and down in her new get up.

“No Gwen, it is what you think that matters,” suggested Sandra.

“I think I look great. Thanks Sandra. I did have my doubts but apart from the fact that I look like a tart, I feel great.”

She looked at me.

“There is one thing missing. Wait here.”

“Another thing?” groaned Sandra.

“Just wait here ok?”

I didn’t wait for an answer as I dived into the other bedroom. This was where I kept all my shoes. Like any self respecting ‘T-girl’, I have an extensive collection of heels. I chose a nice black patent pair with 4in heels and headed back to the girls.

“Here you are. The finishing touch,” I said as I gave them to Gwen.

She went white in the face.
“How on earth do you expect me to walk in them?”

“Like any self respecting babe!” I replied grinning.

“Don’t worry darling, there will be plenty of time to practice. Tomorrow, it is Louise’s turn for a makeover tomorrow,” announced Sandra.

“Why not today?” asked Gwen as she tried to step into the heels.

I smiled at her efforts.
“Because my darling, it’s dark outside and I’m feeling hungry,” remarked Sandra.

As if on cue, my stomach rumbled.
“And I’d really like to put come clothes on. Both Sandra and I are somewhat underdressed.”

[To be continued in part 3 of 5]

up
379 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I second the thoughts of

I second the thoughts of Guest reader . This is a fun story.

Karen

I second the thoughts of

I second the thoughts of Guest reader . This is a fun story.

Karen

so did Louise give them the

so did Louise give them the rings or is she waiting til they make a commitment to each other

great story

Moving along at just the right pace, and yes it will be fun when it comes time to go back to the office

I am gazing into my crystal

I am gazing into my crystal ball right now and I foresee these three women becoming the very best of friends and quite possibly a permanent threesome living together. Each in her own way is a fun person and they fit together like puzzle pieces.

Really sweet

Jamie Lee's picture

It's sweet that Gwen and Sandra try and get Stewie to be more open, only to discover Louise and the three begin helping each other.

I also wondered about the rings, when would they be revealed? And whose going to show up at work, Stewie or Louise?

Hope the next three chapters are posted soon.

Others have feelings too.