An Accidental New Life - Part 13

Printer-friendly version
13

I read what the girls sent me.

"We have found a bug."

I sent a text back.

"So did I!"

"I’m going to see a dorm supervisor to see if we can get them to investigate on this matter, join us. I really don’t like you being alone in these circumstances."

I agreed. I had dealt with plenty of situations before, but this really was out of my league. I didn’t know if it was a student or an adult but either way would be bad for me. I wasn’t that big and it wouldn’t surprise me if anyone took me down.

~*~

Mrs. Hausler who was in charge of our dorm took a while before appearing. Apparently while we were waiting for her she had to deal with a fight that broke out between two students.

Normally, I would have asked about who fought but this really wasn’t a good time.

Alexandrine talked first.

"Mrs. Hausler we think there might be some kind of creep lurking around the dorm or maybe even around the school."
Her twin continued.

"We found this."

Collette took out several very small black objects.

Mrs. Hausler looked confused.

"What are those?"

"Recording devices," I answered back.

"Somebody has been recording you?"

"Yes, they found them in the dining hall and I also found one in my room, I destroyed it tough, but that’s not all."

Hesitating a little I took out the picture and showed her the text behind it.

She took it from my hand and then started thinking for a few seconds.

She sighed.

"20 years in this school thinking that I have seen everything yet I still manage to get into complicated situations… "
She sighed again.

"Here’s what’s going to happen girls. You are going to put these backs before anyone notices. We can’t do much for the one who was in Brooke’s room, so we can only hope that whoever installed this thinks that it broke accidentally. The idea behind this is that we don’t want to alert the culprits about the fact that we caught them. Do you understand? I want you to keep this quiet. We probably will get the police to investigate this matter while school is in session, so I don’t want you running your mouth and causing our culprit to disappear. Brooke, I want you to always be with someone, for your safety. I’m going to ask you to not be even a second all alone."
I nodded.

"Is there anyone in this school that would want to hurt you or your reputation in any way?"

"Well, there is Mackenzie’s roommate Kendra."

Mackenzie looked at me puzzled.

"Brooke! What are you saying? Kendra’s is one of my best friends. She would never hurt you!"
Chanel intervened.

"Mackie, you haven’t really been hanging out with her lately."

"Yes, because I was making sure that my sister new life went well."

Allison intervened this time.

"Maybe, but you didn’t explain that to Kendra did you? Since school has started you have only really hung out with Adele, Beatricia, Maud and Brooke."

"Well, so have you! And shouldn’t you be hanging around people your age instead of your little sisters!"

"I’m keeping Brooke safe from your tactless and tasteless commentary. If it were only of you, she wouldn’t have any confidence in herself and anyway unlike you I have a life outside Brooke."

Mrs. Hausler coughed.

"Girls! Stop this right now! You can discuss this in calmly manner outside this office."

Mackenzie and Allison nodded and angrily exited the room.

The rest of us exited shortly afterwards and I was shocked to see that Kendra and Brittany were sitting in front of the office waiting for Mrs. Hausler to summon them. It clearly looked like they had a fight or something. Could it be about me…? If it was the case then seeing me and my whole gang exiting Mrs. Hausler office couldn’t be good at all! They would be able to get rid of any evidence before tomorrow. I wasn’t sure that I could convince the dorm supervisor about their probable culpability though, especially seeing the way we got side-tracked. I could go back in, but in a way Mackenzie and Allison had destroyed the serious of my argument by engaging in a petty fight. I had to let it go and seriously hope that if it were them, they would have made enough mistakes for the police to catch them.

Although this story was really worrying me, there was something that was bothering me more than it, I was seriously confused about what had just happened between Allison and Mackenzie. Did they think I was so mentally weak that I wouldn’t be able to survive without either of them! Honestly! They had seriously pissed me off with that conversation!

My family separated as soon as we were in the waiting room. Chanel went after Allison and the twins went after Mackenzie. Adele, Maud, Beatricia and I decided to go back to the dining hall hoping that none of the Falconers would be found there.

Thankfully it appeared that Allison and Mackenzie decided to go to vent in other places. I was happy this time about this, but I seriously hoped that I would never feel this way again. Yes, I really couldn’t stand the way they thought about me or the way talked about me, but you know… It was kind of true that in a way I relied on them.

"This really turned out strangely!" Adele said breaking the silence at the table

"You don’t say! I wasn’t expecting to be mad at my sister when going to that room! What a crappy week! I really hope to be able to live a normal week at this school. "

I remembered that I had to put back the bugs under the table, but I wasn’t really sure about the usefulness of this action. The culprits might already know that we have found them after all.

I took out a sheet of paper and started writing.

"I’m going to be so happy when my aunt is gone and so are the creeps."

The girls nodded.

~*~

I went to sleep unusually early because I didn’t feel like dealing with more problems than those that I already had.
At 3 am I was woken up by my cellphone vibrating. At first I didn’t think that much of it, I thought that I had possibly received an email knowing that no one I knew would text me at this ungodly hour but then I remember that my phone was only supposed to vibrate when I received text messages. It took me a few minutes lying in bed before I had the motivation of picking up my phone. I turned my phone on; waited for my eyes to adjust and then my heart skipped a beat as I saw the message.

It was a picture, a picture of girls I knew, a picture of of Temperance, Kendra and Brittany. All of them blindfolded and clearly restrained. I felt like screaming and calling for help but then I read the message under the picture: "Make a scene or call the police and this will turn out ugly."

I took a deep breath and started thinking about this whole situation. I had trouble imagining how things could have turned this way. Who could have done this? I was clearly right when I thought that Brittany and Kendra where somewhat involved in this but who would have thought that I would be right when I thought that this whole thing wasn’t probably completely the work of students. This was confirmed now as a student couldn’t have managed to kidnap 3 other students in a short amount of time. It had to be an adult, an adult that at one point had managed to recruit Kendra and Brittany to do his bidding thus not raising attention to himself… It probably was a security guard, but why? I mean if he had wanted money he wouldn’t have taken Temperance; he would have taken me or one of my sisters. Was he really just a pervert or was there something more going on?

I covered myself with my blanket to avoid waking up my roommates and then texted the mysterious stranger.

"What do you want?"

A few very worrying minutes passed without the stranger giving me a response.

"Early riser, I see. I didn’t expect a response until morning, better this way. Get out of the go towards the woods where the picture was taken. I know about your little midnight trips so I if you are detected I will know you did it on purpose."

Now I knew for sure that the mastermind behind all of this was a security guard. Nobody else could have seen me, given access to my room to Kendra or Brittany and installed the bugs in the dining hall. I still couldn’t think of any reason why this whole thing could have been happening. What did this security guard want really from me?

Just like I had done these past few weeks I slipped out of my room unnoticed, only this time I didn’t stop at the bathroom, no, this time I continued until the entrance door. I tried to open it only to remember that they would trigger an alarm if they were opened without an alarm after curfew. I searched for a window that wasn’t in front of too many bushes and then I simply climbed out of it.
It took me a while to find the right place navigating in the dark but I eventually managed to find the right place. I looked around, felt something on my back and then everything faded to black.

~*~

"You don’t like that much like a pervert when you are at asleep!"

I couldn’t see anything and my head was hurting like crazy.

"I hope you understand the irony in what you’re a saying? I’m not the one who has kidnapped four young girls."
I felt a slap.

"Four girls? I’m afraid that you may not know how to count? I only count two in this room. Two perverted boys having infiltrated a school for young girls, and two young homosexuals who would have preyed on young women if I hadn’t imagined a plan to protect all the girls in this school. If I hadn’t spotted all you, god knows what you would have done to the innocent minds of this school! "
I felt like face palming myself. I couldn’t believe that the "stalker" was an extremely conservative security guard with delusions of grandeur. I somewhat felt relieved that it wasn’t some kind of pervert, but at the same time I was worried that at any point of observing me he would have discovered that I had an aunt with ideas similar to his.

I sighed.

"What are you going to do with us now?"

"The girls, I don’t know yet… Maybe send them to one of those camps where they convert the likes of them. My plans for you and the guy are different though, thanks to your discussions with your sisters I have discovered that there are people with the right morals in both of your families, so I’m sending you back to your aunt and him to his grandparents."

So much for getting rid of my aunt next week. If that idiot managed to send me back god knows how long it would take the police to manage to found me at my aunt's house. I couldn't even begin to imagine what my aunt would make me live through.

As I was about to scream for help, I heard some kind of knock and I was gagged.

"Hello ma'am, you must be Abigail, Brook's aunt?"

After this is done I will never procrastinate again.

~*~
up
213 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hopefully someone saw her

Hopefully someone saw her leave and followed her. If not, this is going to get really dicey for her and the others who have been kidnapped.

It's hard to believe Brooke

It's hard to believe Brooke wasn't smart enough to tell her sisters where she was going since she knew she was walking into a trap

oh crap

not good, not good at all

DogSig.png

Now I dont know what to think. I am so upset

It started out as a innocent and cute story about a boy in a girls school. Then it got darker and more sinister and I coulld accept that. Something happened to her and forces were plotting against her. But still, she was safe.
Now the story turned into a violent kidnapping by conservative radicals and the kids will be hurt. I am not sure if I want to read anymore. I dont know.

Someone needs

Renee_Heart2's picture

To do something to protect Brooke & Temporence as well as the other 2 girls. I hope SOMEONE was watching & police called!

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Deep Thinking From The Right Wingers

>> and two young homosexuals who would have preyed on young women <<

Since the Tgirls are considered 'boys' (by the RWs), if they're attracted to girls their age, they are het and age appropriate; nether gay nor perverted. Because they have fem brains, if they were homosexual, they'ed be lesbian. If they were cis brained and gay, they'ed like boys.

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Who are the perverts?

Jamie Lee's picture

Boy oh boy, has that guard lost all of the cookies. The term a brick shy of a full load comes to mind.

Four kids missing and no one will notice? Especially after the bugs were discovered? Murphy's law has to intervene at some point.

Others have feelings too.