Sara's Story Justice or Vengeance Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version

Sara's Story. Justice or Vengeance? Chapter 3

Scene: The SSB (South Side Bastards) Hangout.

The players. Big Tom: Gang leader.
Little Tom: Big Tom's brother
Feet: Runner and purse snatch expert. Very fast.
Mooch: Burglar and thief.
Big Butch: Gang enforcer.
Pretty Boy: Pimp and drug pusher.
All the gang members are involved in drugs, prostitution, and violence.

Big Tom: “Okay you fools. Listen up. I called ya here ta let ya know that we might have to cool it for awhile. The cops are gettin too close to our operations and I don't want nobody gettin busted. We all got too much ta lose if any one of us gets popped by the fuzz. Besides, I hear that there are some straights gettin all worked up over that fag we busted up.”

Little Tom...laughing: “What? You mean those homos with that Home or whatever they call it? What are they gonna do? Fag us to death?”

Mooch: “Good one LT(Little Tom)! Fag us to death! Don't make me laugh! They ain't nothin but a bunch of wannabe pussies. Maybe they just need some real men to teach 'em what goes and what don't go. They wanna be girls? I say we teach 'em what a woman is supposed to be.”

Big Butch: “Shaddup you little wimp! We need ta steer clear of that place! That bitch who owns the joint has got more money than she can shake a freakin stick at! She's also a tough bitch from all I hear. Plus, she's got that lawyer suckin up to her, followin her around like some kinda lap dog, and he don't lose in court! I hear some judges are even his buds! We can't get on her or his bad sides, get me?”

Pretty Boy: I dunno BB. There are some pretty good lookin pretend broads in that home of theirs. I could use some of them babes on the street, making us some big time bread, you feel me? Some guys dig that sort of shit, ya know, and they'll pay plenty to score a fag like them.”

Big Tom: Shaddup, alla you! I said we stay clear of that joint AND everybody who's got anything to do with it, and that's what we're gonna do! Any of you pull any shit with that joint OR the fags in it, you'll answer to me. Got it!? Now. What about the rest of our shit? Drugs and hookers doin ok? Mooch, nice job on that store. Nobody got a good look at ya and you got clean away. Feet? You gotta be more careful! That broad you snatched that purse from last week is a friend of a friend of a judge!”

Big Butch: “Yeah and don't forget that little northside wimp we caught and beat the crap outta. That'll teach those northies to stay the hell outta our hood. Man, I'll never forget the way his face crunched when I stomped it. What a kick!”

Big Tom: “Yeah, but don't get too cocky there Butch. You coulda left a bootprint on that fag punk's face or body. That kinda shit could get you and us in the middle of some real shit!”

Butch: “Don't sweat it BT! I burned those boots after I stole a new pair. I also threw what was left of 'em in the garbage dump. The cops could search that stinkin dump til their feet and hands fall off and they'd never find what was left of those kicks.”

BT: “You better be right Butch! After that fag bitch we played with, she, he, whatever, died! We shoulda just killed her right then. Nobody to lead the cops to us then. As it is, we gotta watch that Nancy fag and his/her parents. She's the one who found the bitch and called the ambulance and also pointed a finger at us. Far as I'm concerned, one less pervert in the world, nobody's gonna care except the rest of them weirdos at that home, but let's be more careful. We got too much money comin in from our other things, and we don't wanna risk any of that by bein busted for killin some pretend bitch. If it ever happens again, whoever does it better make damn sure the body never gets found. Hear me?”

Pretty Boy: “I hear ya boss, and I know the rest of these meatheads get the point as well. For me though, I wish I had some of them pretend pussies on the payroll. Maybe we could snatch a couple of 'em and make 'em disappear, workin at one of our other hoods? Nobody'd find 'em once the Doc got his hands on 'em. A little plastic surgery and they'd be real money earners.”

BT: I TOLD you! Stay the fuck away from that home and everybody in it! If push comes to shove, I got a guy who does great work, makin people and places disappear. When he gets done with a place, there ain't nothin left but pieces of people and places that nobody'd be able to identify. So, until I say somethin... STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THAT HOME!! YOU GET ME?”

Butch: “Okay, that's it then. We got business to do and money to make. Let's get the hell outta here and get it done!”

Author's note: There are many other gang members, but I concentrated on the main leaders. The total gang numbers at around 20 or so, depending on how well they do at the gang's businesses. Potential members “make their bones” by committing some illegal act or helping full members do things. For the record, this gang HAS committed murder before, but no one ever officially connected the gang to the deaths and the Police had to let them go due to insufficient evidence.

TBC

up
105 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos