Vantier a Whateley Tale chapter 8

Printer-friendly version

Vantier a Whateley Tale.....Ancient and Powerful Vantier awakens in a foreign world, struggling to find her place in it.

In this chapter....Kyley and Becky journey to the Sturgis bike rally. And Kyely gets to see the outside world she now lives in for the first time!

He is saved from the death of his race and planet....to start all over again....but can she survive?
A human high school and being a teenager? Will she remember what was? And grow in power?

most of my current stories can be found on Fictionmania

Or if you want to input more?

Drop a e-mail to me at [email protected]

Copyright © 2016 by Shadowsblade

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including
photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods,
without the prior written permission of the Author, except in the case of
brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other
noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

Saturday August 4 2007 7:10 am
Guest cottage area
My Living room
Homestake Paranormal Activities Research Center

My door flies open and Becky comes bounding in and finds me in my favorite spot for Saturdays...watching TV on my couch "Hey get up and get READY! We have stuff to do!" she barks at me. "AND one of these days...will you start to wear clothes IN the house!"

"What? are we doing?......AND NO! its MY house, I do as I want to here!"

She walks over to my 'coffee' table and snatches up my TV remote. Then turns off 'MY' TV! with it!

"Hey I was watching that! Saturday has the best shows on!"

"That?... that's a kids show!"

"I like the dog and the kids! as they chase ghosts....its neat!'

"That's Scooby doo.... a classic show ...but good?" she eyeballs me meanly.

"So WHY? am I getting up to go somewhere?" I ask...less than pleased at missing Scooby!

"We are going to do something today and its FUN!"

"You have been hiding or holding back something from me for the last three days! I just knew I should have 'made you' tell me what this was" I jest her as I get up from the couch and wink at her.

"Make me? I don't get it?"

"Darn my big mouth! I should have not said anything!" I try to change the subject by walking into my bedroom and start dressing.

"What? is that! Tell me?" she demands.

I shrug and sigh out...no escaping it! "With that link, I can 'make' you do
things.... but you can resist it. But later on?...if we link even deeper... for life?...I can make you do anything?...BUT! I WOULD NEVER DO THAT! EVER!... I hate it...it makes me sick to even think of it...with me you will always have free will. To do as you see fit...good or bad?"

"What? show me now!" she insists at me

"Never! I would never make you a puppet!" I near cry back.

"I want to see!"

"Okay its your choice?....you have to give me permission...or I am not doing it!"

"Fine! I give you permission to show me. Now start!"

I am mad as heck at her 'has she learned nothing of my kind!' my mind shutters in rage "Becky you have to be more.....firm, strict, limiting, when you deal with one of my kind. You should have said.....I give you permission to show me this power....once, for the next ten minuets and then asked for my word on it...my oath on my true name!"

"Okay I will remember that...But I so love and trust you to never hurt me by intent!" she says and I feel that 'love' coming off her in waves at me.

"Okay here we go....I promise on my true name to show this power over Becky once and only for the next ten minutes!"

I then push out on our mutual link...my bigger will against her's. I tell her body to sit on the bed. She does as I 'will' her. I watch as her face changes to one of surprise that she is moving...but not under her control! I then get a little mean, but playful and start having her take off her top, one button at a time. I will her to make all her moves as 'sexy' as she can... and she does. I can see her face change again from that surprise and some resistance of before.... to one of enjoyment.

I Stop!

My stomach churns...even thou I have not eaten anything for days and I run into the bathroom more than sick.

I am leaning over the sink and near vomiting! .....something I have not done in thousands of years! I turn on the water to take sips, to ease my stomach. I feel Becky come behind me and hug me close. "Why did you run out?"

"I am sorry I did that! Making you into a puppet! I hated it....I tried to make it fun for you? But it just made me ill to watch you like that...I love you too much to ever do that!" I say as my stomach churns again.

"Hey its okay!....I was surprised at first......then you got all kinky! and I loved it!" she purrs into my back.

"Okay...but lets not do that again....for a long time!" I beg.

"Okay....But lets get you all dressed and GO!" she beams at me more than happy.

I go back out to my room and get dressed. While I am dressing, Becky makes a call on my phone for a cart to show up and take us somewhere. After I get all done, I hop out to the living room and find her at the door waiting for me.

"Well, you look all set! and Beautiful as ever...." I actually start to blush a little and she notices as she speaks "That red your showing tells me you like that!"

I walk past her trying not to show anymore of that....for now and jump onto the carts rear seat. "Well lets go!" I shout at her.

I watch as she closes my door and jumps in next to me. Then she starts hugging me as the cart pulls off. As we drive off I notice that we are going in a far different direction than I have ever been too. I may have flown a little this way, but never too far? As I have to stay within the bounds set by my agreement.

Becky is near all over me....then I see 'the line' coming up ...the end of the complex and its lands. The 'line' itself...lays at a guard post on this road and a large flat area beyond it. With more vans and other four wheeled 'carts' parked beyond that.

As we get nearer, I scream out and jump off the cart "STOP!"

"What!?" Becky yells, as the cart comes to a screeching halt.

"Ahhh I can't go farther without Twain's permission...my oath remember?"

"Ohhh shit! he and I forgot!....But you have it?"

"I have to hear it! You may know it and feel its fine ...but me and my kind are bound by words and actions. Your kind is free to do as you please!"

"What is this line?....do you actually see it?"

"I will show you..." I walk over to her and grab her arm. Our link forms better at my command and I send some of what I 'see' to her mind.

Becky's mind joins on a small level with mine and now she sees the border of the complex as I see it. A very sharp line of near silver, with runes floating above it in a mist of silver flakes.

"Wow.... is this what you see always?" she asks in wonderment.

"Yes and far more."

"Can I see?"

I shake my head to her "No....I am sorry, to go beyond this simple level...for a mortal can hurt or kill." is all I say. Then I break the connection and it all falls away from Becky's eyes.

"Okay! let me get Twain on a phone....will that work for you?"

"Yes...I just have...hear his voice"

Becky walks over to a booth guarding the exit road. she picks up the phone and asks for Twain as she waits...she tells me "You forgot the 'to' in that last sentence!"

"Sorry....mom?" I say as I back up...at the ready for a 'swipe' or worse. But I correct myself and repeat the whole line for her with the added words.

Becky finally starts to talk on the phone, to my guess is Twain? After a few minutes she hands me the phone.

"Hello?" I say into it, like she does at each call....my guess this makes it work?...as I have never asked?

I hear Twains voice on the phone and my senses tell me....its him for real. "Ahh Kyley...sorry about this. I forgot about your oath! I am now giving you permission to leave the grounds for the next two days. If you can not make it back...please try to call....and if anything goes wrong come back here....if you can? ...and you have permission to do anything to protect yourself and Becky. But try not to start fights or trouble....please?"

I think about what he just said...he gave me permission to leave and be back in two days....but if issues prevent me? He left it open for me, just in case. This man is learning the art of oaths and my kind fast...too fast!

"Okay Mr. Twain. That is good. So I am going?" I ask.

"Ahh that's up to Becky. She is in charge of your travels! Have fun!' and the phone is silent with a click.

I hand it back to Becky "I can go now? But where?"

Becky just giggles in my face, as she hangs the phone up in its box. She then grabs my hand and near drags me back to the cart and jumps on it. "Well....get on silly!" she smiles at me.

I hop on the carts seat and Becky wraps a arm around me, then taps the driver "Go! all set back here!" she yelps at him.

The cart drives off the main property into a large black field of 'cars'? I guess? As I have never seen one outside of TV shows. There are vast rows of them, all shapes and colors. The cart meanders to a line of them and stops. Becky hops out and walks over to a black one.

"Well? come over here and get in!" she urged me.

I walked over to her and stood behind her...waiting..."On the other side?" She says to me.

I walk to the other side of the 'car' and stand there. I watch as she does something and her door opens with a 'pull'. Then she gets in and sits down. I just stand there looking at the door...I look for a door knob? I find none, as I stand there completely dumbfounded by the door. The window slides down and Becky looks at me.

"Kyley? please get in here?" she asks me.

I shake my head "I don't know how?"

"Ohh..." she grins "The handle on the door, lift it up and it opens."

I do, as she told me and the door opens with a click. I look in, to find large black leather seats. So I sit down in it and pull my legs in. As I am trying to get comfortable. Becky leans over and presses a button on the armrest and the seat moves "This right here, moves the seat for you. Just press, one at a time to get to where you feel good.....okay?" she asks me. I nod back to her and try most of the buttons, till I find a good spot for the seat for me. Then I watch as she pulls a cloth belt around her middle from the cars wall and clicks a metal tab into the seats side in the middle of the armrest. I look about on my right, find the same thing there and copy her. I find a small box on my left hip and click the metal tab into to it. I find I don't like it at all, too confining! It mashes my breasts far too much!

I watch as she turns a switch and the car rumbles to life. She looks at me "Got to love Twain for something's. His taste in a car for us to use today is topnotch!"

"Is this car special?" I ask as I look about it.

"Yep! Its BMW top of the line 750 and its armored! Then add the onboard computer!" she touches a panel on the center of the armrest and says "Directions to Sturgis." Then the center 'TV' lights up with a small map. Then a voice says "Trip will be sixteen miles and takes approximately twenty five minutes to reach destination." She pushes another knob, as she takes up the wheel and the car moves off.

We drive out the main parking lot (I find out its called this later on!) and onto the main highway. We travel for some time, I keep myself entertained looking out the window at the hills as they pass by. 'my mind starts to count useless stuff once again, the painted lines, the little bumps on the lines, the missing ones and the number of road signs.'

"Kyley What are you looking at?" Becky asks me.

"Just what's out there. I have not seen much outside of the complex, so everything is new to me." I say back to her with near no emotion.

"Kyley Try and have fun....will you?"

"I am having fun...I am with you!" I say, as I glance over to her and take her all in. I then clasp her hand, that rests on the center console and hold on to it.

As we come up on a bigger section of road. I start seeing people riding machines all around us.

I ask Becky "What are those?"

"The motorcycles?" she ask back to me.

"I guess? The cars with two wheels?"

"Yes...motorcycles! Or Harley's is the brand name of most of them. Some call them 'hogs' too."

"There seems to be an awful lot of them?.....Is this normal?" I say as my mind counts all I see.

"No this is not normal. We are going to the local most town near Homestake and this town is having a 'rally' of all these bikes in it this week. There will be hundreds of thousands of people going there this week."

"Hundreds of thousands! Heck the biggest city I ever saw was only a little over One hundred and fifty thousand! AND that was the biggest!" I sputtered out at the thought.

"Hey if all goes good, I will take you to New York and you can see one with eight million!" she boasts to me, with a sly grin on her face.

As I watch the masses of motorcycles pass us, I notice something....something not unusual to me. But unusual to the standards I have been getting used to via Becky and her insistence on how I dress. I notice that the females on the back of most of the 'bikes' have near no or in some rare cases nothing on top!

"Ahhh Becky I have noted something?"

"What dear?"

"That what you have told me about what females wear here, seems not to be the standard?"

"What do you mean?"

"That last group that passed us, the females had near no covering on their tops and five of them, so far had on nothing! That I have counted so far today?"

"What they are doing is not acceptable....at all...and they will get in trouble soon enough, once they get into the town. The police will see to that." she says to me with a final note to her voice.

I leer at Becky "So in some cases....what I do is fine?"

"No...these people are what can be called 'outlaws'. They exist on the edges of regular society, run along the edge of the rules and break some too!"

"So till we get in town, I can go without a top?"

"NO!....I may like it. But if a police officer sees that! I will get in big trouble. As your listed on that ID....as under age. That makes me responsible. Do you understand?"

"So till I have ID that says, I am over what age?" I ask ...."Eighteen" Becky says back....."So till then, you get in trouble for my actions?"

"Yes? why do you ask?"

"Ohhh I see now.....I can get in trouble and you pay! I think I like that!" I glance evilly at her.

"Don't even think of that!" she stares at me while trying to drive. The daggers coming from her eyes would ...kill!

All I can do is giggle a little in reply.

Several minutes later on, we start seeing the edges of town and Becky starts telling me her plans. "Kyley....we are here to get you some clothes, for another trip. There is one good shop here for that. We will stop in there first and get it over with. Then we can walk over to the main section of town and see the fun?"

"Sounds good to me?"

"But remember this! My bet is Twain has people watching us? So he can see how you react mixed in with others? So think about what your doing at all times!...please?"

I nod back to her "Yes I understand....But if there is trouble. I will act no matter what...." I trail off in thoughts of that.

Becky takes up my hand off the armrest and I feel some concern from her flowing across it.

As we start driving into town. Becky goes off into a far off different section of town, that is away from the 'rally'. She drives into a parking lot that has a guard who asks for her ID and he lets us in. After the car is settled, she gets out and I follow her actions.

"Well here we are! Remember this building. As its one that is used by Homestake and if your in trouble or lose me. I will come here!" I nod back to her my understanding.

"Does not really matter, as if I am in trouble...they will come to me is my thought. Besides...with our 'link' Becky I can't lose you...ever!" I smile at her.

She then leads the way, side by side she walks me over to a large clothing shop on the next block and she takes me in. When we get in, she near drags me over to the dress section and starts to find stuff for me. 'ohh greater gods...help me!' I think out....as she pulls out another 'cute' one for me to try on.

She takes me over to the changing area, shoves me and the mess of clothes I have in my arms into it. "Well get some of that on and lets see!" she beams at me.

I sit down and take off my shoes and jeans. Then pick up the first one, its a blue one with a really short skirt. After I get it on, she comes in with underwear in her arms for me to tryout too. She looks over me with a critical eye, as I stand there in that outfit "That one is a bit too short for you. You have the legs for it....the color matches your eyes great ...but too short! NEXT!" she barks, as she comes around and unzips it.

As I take that one off, she hands me another one of that same color. But this one has a longer skirt on it. As I just get it on, she starts to pull on it to see if it fits me. "Humm that's allot better! right length and color! SOLD! take it off! NEXT!" So I try on seven more and she likes only two of those!

"Becky! enough of the dresses! I am not going to wear stuff like that everyday!" I growl at her.

"But you look so cute in them!" she coos at me.

"NO! three is enough for now? Lets do some more pants and 'shorts' I think you call them?"

"Fine! I can find some of those for ya no problem" she sang happily at me.

'Gods she is loving this! I am so doomed!' my mind reels.

She comes back with several pants and shorts. I snatch up a pair of pants from the large pile and try them on "Humm a little tight but they look good!" I say

"Yep they look fine and that nice black can go with your wings...when you show them!" She then hands me a silk bra to put on, as I pick up some cut off shorts to try on.

After I get the shorts on, with the red bra. Becky leers at me "What are you going for with that look? Country girl porn? God your butt does look good in those! So maybe?...." she grins at me and I feel the growing lust come off her.

"Hey now! you can wait!" I say, as I step out to the dressing area where more mirrors are at to see myself.

As I step out to get a better look, I bump right into a teenage guy who was looking the other way and doing the same thing I was. He is about to say "sorry" I guess when he sees me standing there AND all I have on is the red bra, the cut offs and socks!

I say "Whoops sorry about that." as I move to the mirrors to see myself. All I get from him is a moving mouth, that is connected to a brain, that can't keep up with the eyeball input!

As I look at myself and like what I see. I feel almost pure lust from behind me. I turn toward him and look him over.

'normal kid fifteen or sixteen, five foot ten, good build ...nice kid I guess?' is my thoughts

He then starts to lift a arm in my direction, toward my breast that is closest to him. I can see he is in a daze and not thinking at all "HEY! if you touch that!...I WILL! bust that arm off!" I hollered at him.

He does not hear me and Becky comes flying out of the dressing room at him as I slap his hand away. She gets right into his face screaming at him "HEY! lay off her, she is with me!" .....I yank Becky back a little, as I think she might do him harm...."Calm yourself Becky...he is just a kid?"

After that slap of mine on his hand, he came back to his senses. Just as Becky got to him and he started to mumble "Sorry" all the time she was on him. As I pull Becky back to the dressing room of ours. Another teen boy steps out and sees what is happening with his friend and he near shouts out "Whoa Jeff what's going on?" he asks his buddy. Then he sees me and starts stuttering out "Darn your hot! What a babe!"

"Babe? I will give ya babe!" Becky shouts at the lusting teen.

I grab on Becky and push 'calm' into her. 'Gods she has gotten protective of late' I ponder. She immediately calms down with my influence, then I pull her the rest of the way into the small room and sit her down. "Becky....please... my love... never do that?....Please never put yourself between me and danger? I can take care of myself." my voice shakes with concern for her safety.

She just jumps up and wraps me in a deep hug "I have too, I love you far too much to lose you!"

"Hey I do too. But lets get back to this 'shopping' and get it done. So we can go on with other FUN!" I look at her and find her nodding back happily to me.

After we go through the rest of the vast stack she already brought in for me. We both go back out in to the main store to see what else is there to get. I grab some more shoes in my size and try them on. After over ten pairs, I find three I like and feel good! A pair of new sneakers, a pair of somewhat dress shoes and a real nice set of boots!

I start to go over to the shirts and find that kid lurking near me. I feel and hear him walking up behind me, as I look at shirts. As he gets too close, I turn on him suddenly and ask him in my not so nice voice "WHAT! do you want?"

He stutters out meekly at me "Ahhh....want...to go out?"

"Me and you?"

"Y...eeeesss?"

"Humm...no. One I don't live here and two....your not my type?"

"Your type?"

"Yes type....I like my lovers to have more....experience and you don't. I can see it. But good luck!" I say as I turn back to shopping.

After two more hours in there. We trudge up to the resister with piles of loot in a cart that Becky got for me. I have enough clothes in that pile, to last for a long while. As the clerk adds up the damage.

I ask Becky "Hey my ID for home? It works here to buy things?"

"Nope...only back there. But Twain gave me a budget to get you started on clothes. Besides what your doing in the library is worth WAY! more than this! Till you came along NO one!....could do that! So this right here" she waves her hand at the mountain of clothes "is the pay off!"

"I never thought about my work there being paid for? I have not needed a paying job ever really? Well since I was young and got paid for certain tasks in life?"

As the clerk is working at adding up the large pile, Becky asks me "What did you do?"

I tell her in the old language "When I was young. People of my level in the Empire, where sent out to learn from the world at large. During that time I had little support or money given to me. So, I sold what I had....my life as a warrior. I guarded things, caravans, people, places, and others things. Then I did the other half of that....I killed and stole...for money. I also tracked down magic items, maps, spells, and other very valuable things... with my vast knowledge about certain things and dealt in selling them. So I did it all...blade or brain for hire!"

"Like I said...someday I will have to sit down and hear all those stories from you."

I smile back to her "Fine by me" I say, as the clerk finishes up the pile and gives Becky the bill. We grab up the vast stack of bags and walk back to the car. I and Becky pile the clothes into the trunk and I have to lean on it to close it!

"Well that's done! I was told by one of the guards, there is a great restaurant to eat near here." Becky informs me with a smile.

"But won't it be crowded?" I ask.

"Yes" she adds "But I was told that our ID's will let us get in front of any line...As we are locals and any business here. Knows that we spend money here all year long! So we get a pass to the head of any line as locals."

Becky takes up my arm and leads me off toward where all the noise is coming from. As we get closer I can tell the music from the deep rumble of the bikes that run around the town near everywhere. We turn down to the main street and I see a vast line of bikes filling the center of the road. All of them parked, then on both sides even more are parked and lines of bike rumble by with people whooping and hollering at the fun. My mind starts counting the whole display...but I stop. That is not why I am here...I am here for fun!

We walk down the main street for several blocks more, I watch the madness all about me. This near craziness reminds me of many carnivals, I have been to in the past. As I walk past the rows of machines, I am just taking in all the pretty colors and gleams of silver off them all. I am paying attention to the show and not to really listening to the crowd. But I feel Becky is not happy one time, as I just hear one passing male make a suggestion to her and she is quite mad at it. ..something about 'her and her little sister and four buddies?' I ponder the question and realize that its anatomically impossible for humans? Me maybe....but them...nope!...but maybe one of the buddies is a well endowed dwarf?...then it can work!

We finally make it to the restaurant, that was suggested to her and we both walk to the front of the line. Becky walks up to a guard of some sort? Then she shows him the badge and he asks for mine. He nods to her "Well your locals so in ya go! But the main seating area is full and all the tables are full. But you can sit in the bar section at a table and be served...but make sure the kid there has her badge out at all times, to show she is local. As the cops will get mad if they check!"

I watch as he leans in to the door and waves a nice looking girl over to us. He whispers in her ear, something about 'a table and locals' is all I get over the din of bikes passing us on the street.

She easily takes up Becky's hand and starts to lead her off. Becky grabs mine fast and in we go. The crowd outside the door roars a little at the show, but a yell from the guard quiets them down.

We get seated at a nice booth to one side of the bar area and the 'barmaid' leaves us a menu. I look over it and see what I think might be good to try? Its a BBQ burger and fries.

I lean over to Becky "You think I can get some Ale here? I have been dieing for some and the cafeteria has none!"

Poor Becky spits up the water, she was drinking and starts laughing "No...your under age for drinking."

"WHAT! your joking with me!"

"I told you...your ID is one for a fifteen year old. You have to be twenty-one to drink!"

"Oh heck with that! Lets go! I need something with a 'kick'" I say, as I start to get up.

"Please sit down. I will see, if I can get you something for home then!"

I sit back down in the chair, with a near child like plop "It had better be good stuff!"

"It will be. Don't worry...Twain can afford it!" she laughs.

We order our food and it comes pretty quick. As we eat Becky sees something that disturbs her and gets my attention over to it.

"Kyley look over there, at that absolutely gorgeous blonde woman at the end of the bar." I look and find who she is talking about. Then nod to Becky, showing that I see her "she is just in trouble! She is asking to get raped by all the men that she has over there" the feeling I draw off Becky, is one of fear for the lady.

I glance at her, I then start to study her. After a few minutes, I see what she is. I lean to Becky "She is just fine love...she can handle herself."

"What? your nuts. All those men will kill her!"

"No...." I say simply to her "She is just fine. Creatures like her can handle that much attention. Heck she craves it!"

"What?....Creature?....what do you mean? What is she?...craves it?"

"Humm I have read many books, but none so far have said anything of these as of yet? We call them E'draqvar. But you must have a term for them. She will get one or three of them, to go off somewhere private with her and she will make them happy. Then she feeds."

"She eats them!" Becky uttered in near shock.

"No...they...the men...when happy give off...something that she eats? Ohh heck I don't know the words for it!"

"She eats emotions?"

"No...but yes...kind of" I stumble out.

"Your not helping?" she then leers at me.

"She is kind of like your Sara?"

"She is a Demon! a Dark one! ....We are in danger!?"

"No....she is not a Dark one!...if she was! Me and her would be leveling this town by now!"

"SO?"

"Heck? she eats...what we did on the hillside on the fourth of July!"

"Ohhh shit... she eats lust and sex!"

"Yep you got it!"

"She is a succubus!"

"I guess that is the word for them?" I shrug back.

"So why is she here?"

"Food....sex....same thing! But with this many men about? Maybe she is gathering up energy for a big spell?" I ponder the thought.

"Spell? is that not bad?" she asks.

"Nope...they really don't know or do 'bad' magic. So she is safe" I say.

"So? do you see her, as she is...like the line back at the guard post this morning?"

"Let me show you....her, as I see her. But remember this, she is no threat at all. They don't fight too well. As fear and hate spoils the feeding she does. So they try not to ever fight, they are mostly neutral beings. If she does notice me and you? Don't be afraid of her. She is not dumb enough to come at me!"

I take up Becky's hand and push some of my vision down her link. She sees her vision of the room waver a little and she starts to see things as I do. She sees the writing on the walls that is all faded, old magic wards for the most part. She can see some of the persons in the room are mutants now. Then her eyes finally draw upon the beautiful girl at the bars end. The girls shape wavers and changes to one with large bat wings. Her hands morph to claws and her feet change to large raptor like feet with claws on the ends. Becky near falls out of her chair in surprise, when she sees that. Only her hand in mine kept her balance.

"Its fine Becky! She is not a threat to me OR you! So have a good look at her and learn?" I reassure her.

As Becky near fell, the lady's vision was drawn to the motion of Becky. She stares at Becky for a few seconds then, changes her stare to me. I see her, as a look of sudden shock comes over her face. Then I watch as her large wings draw a lean toward my direction. Then both of her legs find a footing on the floor and tense up for a leap. I near shoot up out of my chair at her challenge. 'she must not know of my kind at all.' I think....'so I give her the barest glimpse of my true self.' ......when she see that, she backs down quickly, when she realizes I mean no harm AND I am the BIGGER fish!

I sit back down and hold up Becky's hand. Then I mouth out 'mine' I get a nod in return. I then mouth out 'no over eating while I am in town'. I get yet another nod and she crosses her heart and mouths out to me 'I promise' ...I nod back and start eating again.

"So, did you like the lesson? I ask her.

"Ahhh ya" she says cautiously "...and what was that part when you stood up?"

"I think her kind, may have never seen my kind ...ever. I was just showing her, that I meant no harm and ...." I giggle out a bit "....her place in the food chain was far below mine!"

I am taking my last bite of the burger when, I feel in the background someone is thinking hard of me or Becky and lust from them fills the room. I glance about for a threat and find none. So, I go back to eating. BUT soon enough a large man. A very! large man! Well over Six foot-six or so, near staggers to our table and grabs Becky's hand at the wrist "Lets dance babe! Then me and you can go somewhere and FUCK!"

I grab on to his wrist and hiss out "NO she is not going with you!"

He tries to pull away while still holding on Becky's arm and finds he can't move an inch from my steel grip. Once again, I hiss at him even meaner "NO!" ...and now I toss my full glamour at him.

He staggers on it, for not even a second? I am so surprised at this? Then it comes to me and I look him over fast! DAMN! his blood has over Three percent alcohol in it. How is this moron even standing! All that 'booze' is blocking my glamour from doing its job on him!

"Hey Blondie I will get to your little ass, soon enough!" he says at me with breath that near stuns me.

I am still holding on to his hand and I am starting to get up. WHEN a lovely hand covers his and pulls gently at it. He lets go of Becky's hand at the others instance, as I hear a most sexy tone say to him "Come on? I am more willing to please you, than these two are."

I look up as both hands leave the top of the table and I see that blonde from the end of the bar. She must have seen the VAST trouble that was coming and came over to head it off....before it spoiled dinner for her!

"Come on with Cara and I will give you all you want...lover!" and she purrs at him and starts dragging him off.

I watch the master of sex at work "Well Becky, I think its time to leave here! As that one just saved me and us lots of trouble. As I was just about to rip off his arm and beat him to death with it!"

Both me and Becky get up and leave the room very quickly. Becky pays the bill at the door and leaves a large 'tip' there for the staff.

Behind us, the man is trying hard to slip away from the Blonde succubus, Cara. He near yells at her with a slurring tongue "Hey...bitch! I wanted a piece of that sexy ass and now because of you! She and that fine ass teen got away!"

"Hey...just come back here love. You and I can have so much fun!" Cara says in a most seductive tone to him.

"F-you I want that! and I am going to find it!" He slurs as he walks off.

Cara says to the drunks back as he staggers off. "I was trying to save your life. Ohh well....dead man walking...almost! That is, if he finds them?"

Becky and me walk fast for a little ways down the main street, to get lost in the crowd. Once we have covered some distance, I start slowing down to look about and see and enjoy all these new sensations.

As we both walk on Becky from time to time ducks into a shop and looks about for stuff. I just follow along enjoying the show all about me. I am finding this lot of humans very strange from those back at Homestake? I have to wonder why they...back home keep telling me to wear all those clothes! When most women here are wearing near none!

I walk into the next shop with her and find she has been lured in by a hat display. I actually find I seem to like some of them, so I start looking a bit harder and finally I see one I like. So I snatch it off the stand it sits on and put it on. I crouch down on my knees to see myself in a mirror on the floor. I find its far too big for my head, but I like the look.

The merchant sees my interest and comes over to me "I do have that in your size little miss.... or should I say big miss!" he changes his address, as I stand up to him. "Wow your a tall one! But let me get that hat for you!"

He goes off to the back of his place and grabs up three boxes for me "Well here we go one of these should fit ya! and just do you know Miss that hat your wearing is a US Calvary hat, a Stetson brand...the best made!" He places one on me and looks, shakes his head, then the next one. "Ahh that's the look and perfect fit and the blue matches your.....eyes?" he wavers as he starts to fall into them and my control.

I see that happening to him and pull my glamour back off him 'darn I am slipping ...having to much fun!' I chastise myself.

I watch as he shakes it off and says "Well that does look good and I will add the 6th Cavalry pin on the front for you...if you want it?"

"Ahh....yes. Show me the pin? So I can see it?"

He jumps off and opens a large display and fishes out a golden crossed swords pin with a 'six' at the crossed blades. He then takes the hat off me and puts it on the hats top front for me. Then places the hat back on me. "How's that?" he asks.

I look at myself again and I love that look I see. I got Becky's attention with a small shout and she came over to see what I needed. When she saw how good it looked on me the near in-flames credit card came out and its was mine! As we walked out, Becky tilted my new hat to one side, to give it what she called 'a sexy rakish tilt!'

I am just giggling like mad as Becky continues to play with that hat of mine in one way or another. I finally just smack her hand back and say "Its fine. Leave it!" Then I laugh at the look of fake hurt, I get from her.

On the next block I see something that gets my attention...big time! A merchant tent full of blades, swords and other sharp pointy things! I near run into the large tent. I start looking over the displays of the swords and find that most are garbage...pure crap! As I keep looking at them, pulling one after one out of its scabbard and then shoving it home, when I find the blade is not even worth the time. The merchant of this place notices my great annoyment and near anger.

"Hey take it easy on the stuff...girl!" he grumbles at me.

"Okay...then show me the 'good' stuff. As all this is 'junk' as you say here?'"

"I save that in the back, for people who can afford it?"

"Do I look poor to you?" I ask with some anger.

"No? but your a kid and can't afford a blade that costs that much?"

"Really? Are you sure?" I ask as I put my hand in my pocket and pull from my storage place via it.... A gold coin. Then I toss it to him "Is this enough to at least 'look' at them?"

"Is this real?" he asks.

"Yep.....so blades now?" I ask annoyed.

I watch as he waves me over to the counter, he has set up and pulls out a nice long sword from the case below the glass top. As he slides the scabbard and blade to me. I can see this one is FAR better than the other stuff I have seen. I draw the blade out and place the scabbard back on the case. I take a step back and check the area 'yep there is enough room!' I start to spin the blade in my hand a few times and then flip it over the back of my hand once to get the balance of it.

"Hummm its a bit heavy on the blade...for me that is." I say out and I flip it over my hands backside once more, then again with more speed to my other hand, then back again.

"But the maker said it was 'perfectly' balanced?'" the merchant tells me.

"A blades balance is the opinion of the user, not the maker!" I say to him while, I am spinning a twirling it about me and around me with ease. "Do you have another one this size?"

"Yes I do. AND be careful that blade is sharp!"

"Can I see it too? and I hope its sharp or what good is it?"

He takes the twin of this blade from the case and lays it on top of the glass top. "Here it is Miss...that blades mate."

"Can you take it out of the scabbard for me?"

I watch as he does and he lays it back on the top of the case. With my free hand I take it up and start the same routine with it. As I am twirling both about me, over my hands flipping them across my body and over my shoulder. I note to him "This one is the better balanced one for me! I like it"

Becky see what I am up too and walks over fast "Kyley what in the heck are you doing?" she asks with some great concern leaking though our link.

"Ohh just looking at these blades. I am not sure If I want one or both? I really don't use them much anymore?"

"You don't?" the merchant gulps. "You sure toss those around like a pro thou!"

"I prefer Axes! Want to see mine?" I say as I stop and place both blades on the glass top.

I start to call my Axe and Becky yanks me to her for a whisper "Bad Idea! A four foot Axe here, is not normal!"

"Ohh ya your right!" I look at the man "Can I have that coin back, I am done and nice blades.....but I want something a bit better for my uses?"

He slides the coin back to me and smiles "Have fun!"

Becky once again is leering at me "You gave him a coin!...to look at blades! Are you nuts!"

"I got it back, it was a...deposit? You call it?" I say, as I place it back home.

The very next shop in the row is leather! and I am looking for one of these leather jackets I see everyone has on! I enter with Becky close behind, to paw through the racks of jackets and find a nice one. As I slip it on, I find it fits like a glove! and that's on the first try! I love its black color and the zipper slashes from right to left across instead of the normal up and down. Heck the leather is so soft, it shows off my arms well and even holds my breasts good! I keep looking...but that first one is....sold! in my mind.

As I paw though another rack. I see Becky doing the same, across the tent from me. But a gorgeous red head is standing near her and I feel Becky getting sexually aroused via our link. I shift my vision a touch and see its one of those Succubus's she calls them. I can see that she is trying to lure Becky off and feed maybe?

GODS I get mad and stomp over to them. Then near tear the ladies hand laying on Becky's back from its spot, as I hiss out at her "MINE!"

The Red head looks at me with anger at my actions. Her hand starts to raise to strike to protect herself. But soon, that rage turns to near terror, as she finally gets a real look at me. She then starts mumbling "Sorry I had no idea she was claimed. I saw no marks?"

"Mine" I hiss once more at her, as I lean to her menacingly.

"I said I am sorry?" The red head adds once more.

I watch her closely, as I see and feel Becky recovering from her influence. Becky finally looks at me blinking "What happened? I seem to have drifted off?"

I say to Becky with a slight growl "This one...a succubus was trying to feed off you and I had to stop her" My eyes never leave or blink, as I watch the Red head.

The Red head turns to Becky as she says once more "I am so very sorry. I had no idea you had been claimed, as you had no marks on you. How can I make this up to you both?"

Becky blinks out "I guess mistakes can happen....WE can forgive her...right!? Kyley!?" she asks and TELLS me.

I let my anger slide away "Yes your right....we can. Maybe I should have not got so mad at you."

"But anyway let us move on...I am Kora. I own this store! But let me find something to fit you and make up for this!"

"That's all fine, I have this jacket and it works good for me." I say as I hold it up to her.

"Naw that's a good start. BUT! I have something just for you and that 'tight...tall' body of yours!" she says in a most sensual voice.

I stand there with Becky as she walks off. Becky gets my sight off looking at more jackets and asks me "What mark is she talking about? Is it like Sara's mark. I have heard of?"

I hem and haw over it "Yes it is. But I have not done one in so long.....I" Just as I get to saying it she shushes me with her fingers.

"I know...you till now, have not trusted me for that....But I hope you do soon?"

"So?....you?" I mumble out.

All she can do is nod at me.

"Okay we will talk of this back home when its safe!" I grin at her, then I clasp her hand so she feels how happy I am now.

I watch as the Kora comes slinking back. She has a pair of leather pants and two tops with her "Try these on? A girl ordered them last month, paid and never picked them up. But you and her have near the same shape? But you look far yummier!" She purrs out, as she licks her lips.

As I take them from her "Well...try them on!" Becky urges me.

I step into the back and take off all my things, I look over the pants and find the craftsmanship is exquisite. As I slide into the pants, I find that they seem to stretch to fit very well and act like a second skin on me. Then I put on the top, its a 'belly' tee type, that shows off ones stomach and abs well. It does near the same thing and hugs me so close, you can see every detail of me under it. You don't have to imagine what I look like ...as in this, it shows! The other top happens to be a backless version of the same...OHH too COOL for me!

After I get it all on and fit right. I walk out of the dressing room to let Becky see it and look in the mirror at myself. As I get out to the main tent, two men that where shopping there. Just plain and simply drop what they had in their arms with twin crashes. Then their jaws drop and I just feel waves of lust fall off them aimed at me.

"Ohh shit!" near squeak out "I look too good in this!"....'but it feels so good' I think.

I walk over to the mirror and look myself over as Becky steps up to me. I reach over to her chin and snap her mouth shut for her "Your drooling dear?" I say playfully to her.

"Hey....that works on you! Can I make leather! or CAN I make leather! You fit that far better than the girl I made it for, you have the right type of body for it. Your, tall, young, well muscled ..but not overly so, and you have that great tight ass! AND that top just shows off that bare stomach of yours....woof...oh baby! Then as the piece-da-resistance...you have got big enough breasts for that top by far!" Kora gleams at me, proud of her work.

I lean over to Kora and whisper into her ear "This is not normal leather is it? I feel a difference I can't pin it down?"

"Ohh you got that right babe, its Yeth hound!" she grins.

I think on that for a while "I don't know that one by heart? Do you have a book on it?"

"Ohh yes I do...my lovely! Let me go fetch it!" she says in a luscious voice, as she slinks off to the back area.

Becky is just spinning around me drinking in the whole picture. One of the near by men is walking over toward me and Becky's mean leer at him, turns him away like a priest does the evil undead! I laugh at the sight.

"Humm you might want to get out of that soon....as I will need a bat to get them off ya!" Becky laughs out.

Kora comes back with that book and opens it to a page for me to read. As I start reading Becky comes near me and I snap the book shut "Becky ahhh.... this is one of....those books..." She gets the idea and walks off to look at more jackets.

As I read the whole entry and I find that the beast in question. Its one that lives in the air dimension and that magic from its hides. Helps airborne creatures of my ilk....PERFECT! "Hey Kora can I borrow this for a day or two and copy some parts?"

"Nope can't....its a family book...you understand? It can't leave my sight." she pouts at me.

"Ohh well maybe someday? I will read it all. But I do not have the time right now to study it."

"Hey give me a card and maybe I can get with you later? Then you can read it then?" she asks while twisting about in a most sexy way.

"Hummm are you trying to seduce me or Becky with that?"

"Ohh you party pooper!" she pouts again.

"I always loved your kind, as a young one...too much fun to be around...but a little too much as of now for my life."

"Okay?" she says a little pained, That I did not take her up on the offer.

I spin about in the mirror's refection, once more in the new clothes "I think I will take them!"

"Ohh great and I will discount it ALLOT! just for you!....oh ya I have some great heels that match that....just a second!" she runs in the back and comes out with three boxes.

"Sit and lets get these on ya!"

I sit for a barest second and she is on my feet putting on the shoes. The first set is a no go for fit. But the next is perfect! I stand up and near waver in doing so, only my fine balance saves me from the fall. After I stand fully, I am now over four inches taller.

"Ohh my!" Becky said in a most devious smile, as she licked her lips. "Good enough to eat!"

"Yep those heels did the trick! Its all set!" Kora says in a most sultry voice.

"Well I had better get out of these or I am going to lead off Kora's dinner from the town!"

"Your not wearing that?" Kora pouts at me.

"Not unless I want to gather and lead an army of drooling men back home?" I sass.

"Sounds like my kind of fun! So go and give me that address I will be there soon!" that seductive voice of her's near lures me.

"Nope I have stuff to do. But I will give you that address, just incase you and that book show up...for food...only?"

I walk into the back, slide out of the set of clothes and put on my old stuff. When I get back out, Becky has paid for it all and given Kora the information on us for later.

I notice that Kora added a jacket, to the vast pile while I was getting dressed "that one there matches the set I gave you. Its the same skin and ..." she leans to me "Its enchanted just like the rest, almost uncut-able and near bullet proof! Then add for....I guess you fly?...it will add to your speed and other things." she winks at me..." Like it does my kind!"

"Too good!" I sing out "Thanks!"

"Well I will see you both someday....soon is my plan!" she coos out melodiously to me.

I wave over my shoulder to Kora, as we walk off in search of dinner. As Becky suddenly is hungry?

As we drift along the street, Becky smells a BBQ off across a large parking lot and we start to use it as a short-cut. Becky is in the lead and I am lagging behind looking about at things that draw my attention. As I pass a large Van, I turn my head from looking at a bike roll by....a GIANT fist slams into my face. The hit sends me flying toward another car...over fifty feet away. All my packages fly all over the lot from my hands. My skull 'if it can be called that' is broken from the hit and I am somewhat stunned. My mind yells at me 'you got sloppy, no human should have snuck up on you!'

As my body flies across the lot. Night screams in my head to be let out, as does the Axe. I tell them to stay put, as its not that bad...yet!? My head finally slams into the cars door, as I hear Becky scream to me. Then rest of my body follows it, crumpling, crushing the car door in and some of the cars side panels. I now hear the person who hit me yell out "That's for getting in my way little bitch! I will get back to you later, after I am done with your big sister!"

I roll to my feet and start running toward him. 'its the guy from the bar!' my mind yells at me. I cover the distance fast, as I see him grab Becky to hurt her! I raise my fist and ready a blow for him. BUT! He spins around in inhuman speed and slams a kick into my chest! and I go flying off to land in the dirt...far off and I slide to a stop. 'GODS What is this guy? I saw no mutant in him before?' My chest is hit so hard, I can't get breath in me to speak.

I watch as Becky tries hard to gain a hold on him. But all he does is toss her about. I get up and stagger a little and run toward him again. But this time I am not playing around. I intend on hurting or killing this human today! He turns to me once more and tries to kick again. But I slide under the kick and lash out my leg at his knee. When I hit it, I hear a meaty "POP" from the bone shattering and he goes down to one knee. As I roll up to stand, after my slide I end up standing next to him. He swings out with a straight arm at me with a whoosh of speed and it connects my face with a savage boom. That crushes my nose and some of my jaw. My blood pours out of the wounds to splash sparks of light all over my shirt, as I fly off to slam into the buildings wall not even ten feet away. I slide down the wall from the imprint, I just made in the stucco surface onto the ground.

I start to get up again, as my eyes catch Becky fighting with him. I watch in horror, as he slams a fist into her face. My body winces, as I watch her blood splatter the ground and her blouse. Then her body falls limp like a doll, to the gravel and does not move. I can't even see her chest move.

She is dead! my mind thinks!

A small dark place opens deep within me, when I see that blood from her and her sudden near dead or dead stillness.

Darkness slides out of my center.... to take hold of me.

I finally stand up and 'the monster' is out.

I walk over to him, as he yells at her still body "Bitch...look at what you made me do! Now I have to wait till your back up for my fun. Maybe I will jump your little sister till your ready to scream for me!?"

I walk up almost unheard by him, while he is deep into his rage. He finally hears the crunch of my feet on the gravel under them and turns around to face me "SO! your ready for more! You must be a mutant to stand up to all of that!" he barks at me.

I say nothing to him. He makes eye contact and sees the DEEP DARK PITS of DEATH that now lay there. He is drawn into my Darkness and I have him! he is mine!

He spins around me, circling, hopping on his good leg to get away...FAR away. But its far too late. My eyes and his are locked, as He staggers to the wall, I just slid off of and he leans into it trying to get away from me.

"What kind of monster are you?" his voice shakes.

"Monster.....yes.... Monster.....I hunger!" I say out inhuman and cold. The sound my voice makes now, would make anyone who hears it. Have nightmares for years. Too hear it too long, would drive one mad.

I slam his body to the wall with ease, as I grab his throat. My deep dark eyes pierce into him. He does not have the strength anymore to turn away. I grab at his mind and snap it! Then I start drinking in that ohh so lovely life force of his.

----------------------------------

Becky stands up finally, from that last blow. The fact she is an exemplar is what saved her, is the thoughts that go through her head. A normal human would be dead from that hit!

Becky shakes the cobwebs from her mangled brain. Then remembers what is going on. 'That nut, that moron, that ASSHOLE! from the bar, just hit Kyley and tried to kill her! The first blow sent her flying into a car and the next blow into the dirt and the final blow, before he hit me! Into the wall.' She turns to that wall and sees that Kyley is up AND her hand is WRAPPED in a death grip around that guys neck. She is crushing the life out of him with it! But what is most disturbing, is creepy dark tendrils are flowing off Kyley AND...she now sees that, Kyley ....is...eating him! She can see the life force leaving his body slowly and being sucked into the growing darkness that is Kyley.

Becky screams out "KYLEY! NO!"

Then she sees Kyley's head slowly turn to her and those eyes! Those deep dark pits of eyes look at her. Both of them look like caves of pure blackness. They seize into her, But her link with Kyley saves her mind from damage.

Then the darkness fades, as Kyley lets the man go. Kyley, she falls to the ground and starts crying. Becky runs over to hug her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"KYLEY! NO!" I hear from behind me.

My head snaps around and I see...Becky ALIVE!

My eyes connect with her and I see for a moment that she is sacred of me!? I realize what I am doing! I let the ....monster out...my darkness! Ohh My Gods what have I done! Did I kill yet? I see the man in my hand, pinned to the wall like the bug he is! His mind is gone, but he is alive! Thank the Elder Gods I did not kill! I let him go and he falls. I then fall to the gravel on my knees and start to curl up and cry.

As I start to fall farther to the gravel from my knees. Becky gets to me and pulls me into a fierce hug. Then starts rocking me as I cry. "Its all right now baby, I got you. Its all over" she whispers softly into my ear.

I cry into her side "I am so sorry. I let the monster out...I let the monster out!"

"Its all right. You did what, you had too! He made you do it!" she soothes me.

"I let the monster out! Forgive me? I let it out!" I keep on sobbing "I let the monster out of the box!"

"Shush now, its all right. I am fine. You did, what you thought was right."

"I let it out...I was not thinking...." I sob harder and hug her ever closer "I thought you where dead! I should have not done that!"

"Its okay...let it all out....I feel all that pain....you have been holding back. Just let it go a little now. I can take some of it ..for you!" I cry even more now and so does she.

We both lay there...holding on to each other for dear life, sharing my pain.

I hear many feet coming at us both and my head snaps up along with Becky's "This might not be over?" I whimper to her, while I sob.

I hold on to her tighter and look at the world through her blurry eyes. I see who is coming, via that shared link through her tear filled eyes...its the Gunny and six other guards. Boy do they look mad as heck!

They run past us both, to the man laying on the gravel. To snatch him up and handcuff him. All he does, is mumble "The dark monster..... the dark monster!" over and over again as they cuff him up.

Gunny leans down to Becky and me "Are you two hurt?"

She just nods a little and says "Just a little.....but leave us alone!" she barks at the end.

All I do is cry as, I hear it all. I just can't stop anymore?

Gunny stands back-up and one of the men tells him "Gunny this guys mind is just gone...what ever Kyley did to him...it snapped his mind?"

Gunny barks back at him "No it was not Kyley that did that. It was those devisor drugs he was on! That stuff snapped his mind!"

"But sir?"

"NO BUTS! boy! if Kyley did that? Then the MCO monsters come and take her away! and we do not let family into the hands of those guys.....now do we?"

"Sorry sir....your right Kyley and Becky are family...AND no...we don't give family to the MCO! ever. We close ranks and protect our own!"

The other nearest to the man says "I could just shoot him in the head and solve all the issues...permanently?" I hear a faint click.

I stop sobbing for a second to cry out, all muffled into Becky's side "We don't kill ever...we don't let the monster out...we can't let it win."

"What did she say Becky?" the Gunny asks.

"She said...'We don't kill ever...we don't let the monster out...we can't let it win.' and she is right we don't do that!" Then Becky goes back to soothing me again with more hugs and the link I have in my head with her.

"She is right...so get that trash into a van and clean up this mess. Before the cops get here" the Gunny barks out.

Gunny gets down on his knees and says to us softly "Can I get you two into a van and out of here?"

I nod my buried face into Becky's side, Becky feels it and says to Gunny "We can get going."

Gunny calls a Van over to us and Becky starts pulling me up to my feet along with Gunny. I finally get up and in the van, then near fall onto the bench and my crying starts again. When Becky gets in, I just hug her back up again.

Gunny says to the driver "Home" very softly.

Becky goes nuts on him "NO we are not going home! We are staying and finish this day on a good note. Get me some of the clothes I just bought and hers too. Then we clean up, heal up and go back at it! Besides..." she laughs "I am hungry and that BBQ smelled so good!"

I start laughing now into Becky's side and sit up. I look into her face, for the first time up close "Ohhh love, he hurt you bad!" I feel out to her via the hands I place on her damaged face. 'she has been hiding her vast pain from me, while I was crying. Gods I love her...she thought of me first and herself second!' I feel her wounds...her nose is badly broken and her left eye socket is smashed so badly, the eye is injured! I push a vast amount of my life force into her and heal her up as fast as I can!

As I work...Gunny goes on a mission and gets the men started on different tasks. They get our clothes out of the car and bring them to the parking lot, we now sit in. One group takes most of the seats out of one of the large executive vans. Then tosses them into another, this makes a good place for us both to change and rest ...alone! One more is sent out to find stuff for us to clean up with.

The last group of men, drops off the Moron with the sheriff. Gunny goes with that group to explain to his buddy 'the sheriff' what happened and most of all to shut-up! As the van with them all, pulls up to the sheriffs office and stops. Gunny leans back over the seat and puts a gun in his face. The two men on either side lean away, then wince....as they can see what is coming. "If I thought this would be a better end for you!....I would off you. But I promised her, I would not do it! I hope that 'nut' that you call a brain, rattles around in that head lost forever!....Get this trash out of my van!" Gunny barks at the near brain dead fool.

Both men take the man out of the van and drag him toward the office. But at the door they stop. "Your not getting off easy" says Tim the guard from the library "Gunny may forgive, but I don't!" AND Tim snaps off a shot at his face....with a ASP nightstick and breaks it badly! "Your lucky...buddy, Gunny let you live...we all owe that girl our lives and we all know it."

They drag the bleeding wreckage into the jail entrance and drop him to the tile floor with a wet thud. The local sheriff walks up "Well I was told to expect a trash drop off from Gunny. Why is he not here?"

"Well sir, Gunny is so mad at this guy...my bet is that, if he had to see him a minute longer....he would off him!?"

"Ohh really? what did this garbage do?" the sheriff asks while rolling he man over with his boot.

"He hurt...family!"

"REALLY? ohh I will see to his....punishment!" He yells out, as he takes out his pistol and checks it is loaded.

"NO we promised...the family, no deaths. But tell us if this one talks or gets out!" Tim winks at the sheriff.

The sheriff knows what that means. No talking to him, no comforts ,or parole EVER!

This man just found out. That there are some men in the world that wield power via fiends and favors, that even heads of state don't get.... AND Gunny and Mr. Twain are two of them! A dark hole awaits this man forever. He will be lost in the system, but kept tabs on like none other!

Becky and me are washing up in the van and getting out of our torn, bloody clothes.

"Gods Becky" I still sob "I almost let it out....the monster"

"You did fine...That man just ran into you, while you held onto all that pain and you let it go. Don't dwell on it!"

"But?"

"No Buts DARN IT!"

"I thought you died!?" I cry out.

"Well I did not and he paid for it?"

"I came close to losing it...I almost fell into the Dark. On one side of it...if I fell...I would have found a way to end myself and end the pain. On the other...the worst...I would have become like them...the Dark ones and killed and destroyed all I saw...till they came for me. But that might have taken decades to do that!"

"Well you stayed strong for all of us! and did not fall?"

"BUT Becky....you have to know this....your what saved me when I fought that Dark one....Back in the mine. I was losing to it, I was losing badly! Then I thought of you and those kids. That monster would have opened my mind up and found I loved you. Then tortured you all just for knowing me! When I realized all that stood between it and you...was me. That gave me the extra I need to win that fight!" I start crying again as I fall to her and hug again.

She rubs my back as she holds me "Hey I am glad I was there in someway! Someday if...and if we get into some fights. I hope I am with you during it...to help and give you strength again!"

I sit up and she starts to clean my face once again. "I am sure you will be there!"

We both get finished up as Gunny knocks on the door "We are almost done Gunny" Becky says to the door.

"Hey I forgot to ask...what is Night doing about this? I bet she is mad!"

"Yes...she is. Your linked and you have not heard a thing from her? Why? you may ask? Well...when she is this mad? She has a tendency to stay silent. For days! But I just know if she got out? That MAN! would be torn up and dead from her. I can't have that?" I whine out. Then start into sobbing again into my crossed arms on the bench back.

"Kyley...please its all fine now. So lets go get dinner and have some fun?" she asks, as she lifts my face up from my arms. She wipes off the tears for me and smiles "So lets go!"

I nod back to her. Then I roll off the chair to the door and open it. I slide to the ground off the seat and I find Gunny leaning against the van's side. "Hi Gunny. We are ready for some fun?" I sniff out.

He starts to come over to me "Kyley I am so sorry! I goofed I should have stayed much closer to you both. But Twain thought it was a good idea to let you both...out farther and see if anything happened?" Gunny wraps me in a deep hug and whispers "Go have fun I will be right there! By your side!"

As I hold on to the old soldier I say to him in low tones "Gunny? don't blame yourself for this. It happened and Twain? He was right, I don't blame him...at all? I can only blame myself for this...I know far better. I let my guard down! and THAT will not happen again!"

I Let go of Gunny and link up to Becky's extended arm "Lets do this!" I sing and I start walking her off toward that BBQ place we had intended on going to!

After we eat, drink and chat for near two hours there. We wonder down the main street in the growing darkness, as the sun just starts to set. I start to feel something on the edge of my senses and start to wonder more in that direction. Becky takes my lead and just lets me. After some wrong turns in my mind, we come upon a large bar at the end of the street and on one if its sides, is a rather large complex of small cabins that they rent out. I walk into the gates and down the small lanes to one cabin that has some very loud people in it, obviously having sex. On the dark side of the cabin. I find Cara from the bar sitting on top of a box...and she is fully enjoying the energy coming off the couple ...no couples! as in...over three? maybe four! in the cabin.

I walk over to Cara to watch her, as I see tendrils of lust and ecstasy from inside the cabin flow into her. As she moans out over and over. On the other side of my vision, I see her sending out wave after wave of pure Lust! I sit down on another box I find nearby.

"Hi Cara? Giving them a little helping hand?...So your feeding off them?"

Cara comes out of a near 'food coma' and looks at me "Hey Kyley was it? Whatever are you talking about? I’m just sitting here relaxing for a bit."

"Yea and pigs fly!...BUT? You got the name right, you must have overheard us talking?"

"Yep!...I was giving them a little more spark in their relationship and I’m not saying that I did. But do you hear them complaining?...and you changed your clothes?" she wonders at me.

"Yes...not by choice"

"What?...why?" she asks a little startled at that.

"That guy back at the bar...he attacked us. It got bad and bloody"

Cara's eyes open wide, as she looks at me in fear "Your here to get even with me?"

"Nope" I shake my head to her question "I am not that vain! I am just seeing what your up too?"

"You can tell! God this bunch is a buffet!"

"Well they should be, by all the 'whammy' your laying on them!"

"You don't hear them complaining!? do ya?" she giggles out.

I hear Becky let off a moan of ecstasy herself. I see her getting more than hot and bothered by what Cara is putting out! "Come here Becky?" I ask her.

She near staggers over and near falls down from the overload to her. I start to softly pet on Becky's hand and pull all the sexually overloaded flow out of her. "Hey why don't we save this for later?" I say more than playing with her, as she recovers.

I hear a crunch of gravel a few feet off and I stand up "Its cool" I say out to the darkness "She is no threat."

"What was that? Cara asks as she wiggles in ecstasy again.

"Ohh that?...that was friends..." I think to myself 'who where about to pop a hole in your head' I innerly laugh.

"But we are leaving. I guess your here gathering something for... big spell?"

"Yesssss oh yesssss!" she moans out.

"Well then...here let me add...that 'well' your filling for at least trying to stop....moron."

I walk up to her those last few feet and place a hand on her chest. Then push a vast amount of my energy into her, of the type I know she needs and craves. Then I stand back as her eyes roll back in her head from all the flow.

"Ohhh my GODS! That was good! WOW! you gave me more than a hundred would! What kind of creature are you?" she asks near out of breath.

"Old?" is all I say.

"Are you Daemon or Mythos?"

"No...but, kind of in a way?"

"Your a strange one Kyley!" she giggles out.

"Your telling me!" Becky interrupts.

I leer at Becky for a second as I say "Humm strange you say? But that is what I thought drew you toward me? Or was I mistaken?"

She giggles out "Yes I love you strange!"

"Well Cara I think I will see you again sometime and thank Kora for the leather outfits. As I am sure, she is your sister?"

I walk off with Becky on my arm, just as Cara realizes 'That...I knew! Kora was her sister! How can she know that! GODS who or what is she?' she smiles while she thinks about it.

Becky and I walk off toward the deep thumps of music off in the distance. After we track down the sounds that seem to draw me in...we find a large tented venue that has a large stage set-up inside it and a band is playing while what looks to be several thousand dance in front of the stage.

We find the entrance and Becky swipes the credit card and we are in! I move toward the stage and find I am liking this music...a lot! So I 'get into the groove' and start to swing and dance to the music with Becky. Her and me seem to flow with it for a few hours. I am just loving all the free flowing life force in this tent. If humans only knew what I did about it...they could live forever. I am just deep in its flow, drawing it all into me.

Till! One of the boys dancing near us, starts to stare at me and whispers to his buddy...then Becky notices something amiss in me....or I am showing! "Kyley!" she near screams at me "your eyes, they are glowing blue something fierce!"

"Awww crud....it must be all the life force flowing into me..." Becky gets one of her make-up mirrors out and pulls me aside to show me. I close my eyes a few times and concentrate on lessening the glow. After a few tries, I finally get it right. Then we get back into the crowd.

As we keep up with the crowd Becky tells me that she is more than a little thirsty and goes off to get a drink. As she is gone, I keep up with the motion of the crowd and as I go I find a guy suddenly dancing next to me. My eyes look him over and see that he is a normal human and is hiding nothing. All I get off him emotion wise is a little lust and sexual attraction.

The boy moves a little closer to me and grabs me up in a sudden hug to say "Hey babe how about we find a nice place and have some fun?"

BUT! before I can even say a word. A arm comes from nowhere, snatches him away and I see him being tossed to the ground.....by Tim. Who is part of Gunny's guard team tonight.

I leap over to Tim and hold back his arm, as he readies a fist for the boy's face. I scream at Tim over the din of the music "NO...Tim!" I shake my head "You know my ways...we do not hurt unless we need to!"

Tim looks back at me "Sorry Kyley I forgot....but tonight has all of us a little jumpy...is all."

I go and help the kid up from his toss "Hey sorry about that....my friend...jumpy today? But I am sure you will find someone.....so keep looking for that someone of yours....next time....be nicer on how you do....this?"

The kid jumps up from my helping him at Tim and gets ready for a fight. I shove a whole bunch of my aura at him and he calms down instantly from it. Then he gazes at me.

"How can I help you?" he asks me, while drunk off that aura of mine.

"Just go and have fun" I tell him and he drifts off with the crowd again.

Tim watches him go and turns to me "I wish I could do that!"

"You can" I say. Then I grab his hand and curl up is hand into a fist "Before you use this!" I shake his arm and closed fist "Use this!" I bop! him on the forehead a little hard "Then you can do what I just did!" I laugh at him.

He nods to me "I understand."

Becky walks up to us from getting her drink "What happened?" she asks me, while giving one of the sodas she has now.

"Ohhh nothing" I say as innocent as I can.

That garners a small glare from Becky and she then turns on poor Tim that is still standing there "AND what are you doing here!......hummmmm!" she tones out at him.

The ohhh so poor man withers under the glare and squeaks out "Ohhh nothing?" and sulks away.

The drink Becky had handed me is new and tastes real good "What is this one" I ask her.

"Its a mix of juice and soda...like 7-up?" she tells me over the music.

After another hour of fun we both drift out of the area and walk to the street in search of new fun to have. As we walk toward the main part of town Becky's phone rings and she talks to someone for several minutes while looking at me strangely, then hangs up.

"Well what was that?" I ask her.

"That...was Kora, the one who sold you that leather. She wants to see us as soon as we can? So she can give you a gift?"

My sudden surprise at that, grabs Becky's attention in a not so good way. As all I can think about is 'trap?'.....but a E'draqvar? making a trap for me that would be stupid and insane!

"Humm Becky? I think its good?...or safe? Only a crazy E'draqvar would do something stupid?"

"A what?" she asks me.

"An E'draqvar? or succubus you call them?"

"Oh ya I forgot you call them something else?"

After a little more talking about that, we both decide its safe and head toward her store. Along the way I am still taking in how strangely these humans act in large groups....I hope this is not the norm?

We finally get to her place in the row of merchant tents, off on a side lane and go in. I wave to her, as I see her stalking what looks to be prey is my guess? She seems to have a man fully enthralled in her and she is loving it all. My wave gets her attention, then she waves back to me. Then gives the man a kiss and her phone number on a card is my guess and sends him on his way.

She runs over to us both and wraps me in a hug....I find she is really happy about something?

"I am so GLAD!...." she stops hugging me and hugs Becky "You came back! I have something for you" she squeals in joy and she runs off to the storage area of her place. While Becky and I stand there staring at each other in confusion.

After sometime she comes back out with a huge, well made, ornate box and lays it on her counter, "I just had to give you this....Its from my sister, Cara as a gift."

"Ahhh gift?" I ask "for what?"

"Well....she will tell you soon enough! As that's her business!" She starts to open it up "BUT! in any case. You so deserve this!"

When she finally gets the box open and takes off a layer of what seems to be silk from the top. Under it, I see a leather outfit made for someone near my size that takes my breath away. The craftsmanship is exquisite and the style is so daring. Then the leather its self! She pulls out the fitted leather corset and lays it on the boxes open lid. Next comes out a pair of pants, that would make anyone drool to see them. Then she adds to the growing pile a long skirt that would hug your legs like a second skin as it goes down them. Lastly is a dress leather jacket to match the set. BUT! She is not done! She moves a panel in the boxes bottom and out from it comes, a matching pair of high heeled boots, that have to be five inches at least! and they are very tall boots that come up over the calf...fully form fitting!

As she lays the top next to me, I slide my hand over it. I find its so smooooth and soft. The top is so well made, I can not even find the stitching holding it together? My hand goes over and over it, I am drawn to it! and its like a beacon to me. Even Becky can't pull her eyes off it. I have to shake my head a little to look away, as I do this.....I find Kora just smiling at me.

"I see you like my work!" she giggles out at me "Hummm even you can't look away from this...right off. I see that you have to work at it? But still...you did pull yourself away from its spell...as most can't!"

"What is this?"

"This is some of my best work...I made it for my sister for a special occasion. But that might not happen now? OR its changing in a very important way.....is all I can say on it?"

"But still what is it?"

"Its Wyvern!" she boasts at me "near the last I could find and its the best I could find! This one...is a baby one, that is why its skin is so silky smooth and buttery soft! Then add all the magic I put on it!" she adds.

"Well what did you add?" I ask more than intrigued now.

"Just a little oomph for my kind...I am sure you will like it!" she picks it up and hands it to me "GO...go put it on!" she insists to me all while shoving me into the back of her place and its changing room.

She shoves me into the back area and I start to changing. First off the pants, I start to slide them on thinking that it will get harder....but suddenly find its real easy? Once on....OH MAN! do they hug my legs and butt...FAR! better than the last set she had me in did! When that is on, I get the corset started. But I find I can't quite get it on? I lean out to her and ask for help. She comes in the dressing room to me.

"Having trouble?" she giggles out at me "this will help!" she waves her hands in a pattern at me and says something that I barely pick-up.

The corset that is loosely wrapped around me tightens up and starts to 'fit' on its own. Then the pants follow suite. She goes and grabs the jacket and helps me put it on. Then comes the boots, she slides them on my legs...just over the pants and zips them shut. She repeats the whole magic thing once more and the jacket follows its outfit 'mates'. The boots on the other hand seem to fit better? Then I feel like I am standing on soft clouds....I don't even feel the boots on my feet!

She starts to look me over and is on purpose keeping me from the mirror! "Humm that does fit you well.... now take off the jacket. As that is for colder events and outside."

I slide off the jacket and hand it to her. After I do she finally lets me look at the tall mirror and the person I see looking back at me strikes me hard......I am a near Goddess in this outfit....just built for lust or sex!

The top...corset holds my breasts out in such away, to say to all "HEY look here!" BUT in a tasteful manner! Now the pants and the boots. They just seem to blend, without seam from one to the other and all the way down to the five inch heels on them. They...hug my legs perfectly and pull at that Butt of mine 'just so'

"My Gods you do fine work!" I squeal at her.

"Yep and the best part is coming!" she sings back to me.

Kora takes my arm and drags me out into the main part of her merchant tent. Once I exit...Becky's jaw just drops at me. "WOW!" is all she gets out.

As I walk closer to her, I feel wave after wave of pure lust and need come off her. She wants to jump me right there! I stand in front of her "Well anything else?" I ask.

She just stands there.

"Say something?"

"Something" is all she says to me.

I wave my hand in her face and find she is in a near trance...as I now really feel it. After I turn to Kora I ask her "What gives?"

"Its the outfit my dear...its made for one of my kind. It has her enthralled in you. She wants to obey you...please you. So ask her to do something she would do and she will do it...but ask out of her comfort zone and its a maybe?"

"Becky my love..." I ask her and she nods back "Give me a kiss...just a little peck"

Then she step toward me and give me a little kiss....."Now...Gods...I am so not sure of this....Strip for me?"

And she starts to take off her top..."Becky stop!"

"Ahh Kora? I really don't like this....its out of what I like...I hate not letting someone have freewill. It...bothers me?"

"Ohhh but its such fun! Please try it on that mouth breathing, drooling, wreck of a man over there...the one staring at you?"

"What?"

"Girl! ask him to do something...anything?"

"Kneel before me?" I squeak out...sounding....oh so not sure of it.

He walks forward and kneels at me "SHIT! it worked?"

"Yep...I bet he would do anything...he wants you BAD!"

"Okay?...Go get me a drink...no a bottle...the hard stuff!" I demand and he gets up and walks off. I yell at his back "RUN!" and off he goes at a run!

"Kora?....how....you turn this off?”

"Ohhh you party pooper again!" she pouts at me "tell her, she is "free"..with her name and its done. The word to restart is "OBEY ME!" and her name. Your no fun!"

"Becky..your free!"

Becky blinks at me "NOW that was weird! I felt I had to listen to every word you spoke and do as asked!"

"Sorry?...she made me do it!" I point at Kora.

"ME? tell one of your kind, what to do? Ohhh sure!" Kora jests me "I like living...I have read what your kind can do!"

"Okay...I did it...but I....not like?"

"DID not like!" Becky corrects me.

"Did not like....Kora can this aura be turned off?"

"Gods why?"

"Kora?" I tone out in a slightly meaner tone.

"Okay...reach into your right pocket on the pants, feel for a gem set into it, press it and think "Off"...Do the same again, think "On" and its back to what its doing now" and she waves that the growing crowd around the tent "See my stuff works good ...DARN! good!"

I look at what her hand waved at and see near dozens of men and some women just staring at me.....waiting. All of them at the edge of her tent looking in. I shrug my shoulders and sigh "Ohhh my Elder Gods?"

I spin my now somewhat mad gaze at Kora "SO how do I stop this?"

"You are just ....NO FUN! Use the gem in the pocket and turn off the aura...and they will go away. The only ones who stay after that.....really, really want ya BAD!" she giggles at me.

I do as she said and I watch the crowd. After several minutes most of them shake their heads and drift off. I now only seem to have five followers now...four men and one just gorgeous girl. I watch them all for a few minutes to make sure they are no real threat to us.

"Kora...dear?" I ask her "Does this....make anything else besides pools of drool?"

She laughs at me "Yes its fire proof and DARN SEXY!"

Becky leers at her..."So all it is...is a dominatrix outfit?"

My head instantly tilts at that....Then I question Becky "A what?"

"Dominatrix....a girl who...hummm...likes to rule over her lovers and make them do things for her?"

I laugh "Ohhh you mean a wife!"

Becky takes a swipe at me "NO! its a play...sex thing and its a little out of the normal thing...and rough sometimes?"

Kora leans over to me and whispers in my ear...in an old language what it is.

My eyes light up "OOOO fun! I might like that!"

Kora nods at me "Yep I bet you would...the older the race or person the kinkier they are!" she boasts.

Becky just smiles at me.

"Well I should get out of this....so we...go?"

"SO WE CAN! GO!" Becky corrects me.

I know I need the corrections...but I am SO thinking about turning on the outfits aura again! Just as I think that...that man I sent off comes running up, kneels down to me and lifts up a dark bottle to me "Here my mistress...my love."

"Ohhh goody!" I yelp as I snatch the bottle from his hands.

I look it over and find its a very fine scotch! I start to twist off the top and just as I am putting it up to my mouth, Becky snatches it away from me.

"Teens don't drink this!" she barks at me.

"Becky!" I whine out "I want some?"

"NO!" she shakes her head at me "Its not proper for you to have this."

"Now..Becky...my love...."I tilt my head to her and my eyes narrow to her "One I am older.....way older. Then two! I can drink a hundred of those and it will do nothing but...TASTE GOOD!"

"No" she says softly to me "We are in public and it would look bad....maybe later?" she adds.

"Fine...let me get out...this and we ....go?"

All I garner is a scowl from Becky "OF and CAN!...you missed them?"

Kora giggles at my pain. I raise a hand to her "OOOO if it was not my way....bammmm!" she cringes back from me, to add "Sorry?" in a small squeak.

I slip into the back, change back into my clothes and re-box the outfit. Then I walk out to find my admirer still there and the small group. I wave at them "Go..have fun!...away with you?"

They all just stand there gawking at me. "Kora? Can you get them to leave?" I ask her.

She hisses out at me "Ohh your such a spoiler of funnn!" She extends her aura and waves them off with a promise to come back and have 'fun' later.

After all of them have left and the place seems to be getting back to normal. I wrap Kora in a huge hug "Well we have to be going...but if you and that book have time? Come on over to us at home?"

"Ohhh I will as soon as I can!" and she gives Becky a hug and whispers something to her, that makes her giggle like mad!

We both leave Kora's tent and wave to her as we walk down the block. Becky calls gunny up to come pick us both up as its been a long day and Becky is so spent she does not want to drive home. As we walk, one of the guards comes out of the shadows and guides us off to the waiting van.

As we are lead down a side street, I can see one of the large executive vans waiting for us in a parking lot and Gunny plus Tim are standing by its doors. Gunny asks me "Well ladies have fun...even after that little goof of mine?"

"Gunny...it not your fault? That happens?"

I feel Becky is about to correct me a little on what I said....but she lets it go. As I said what she would...in my way. I smile my approval at her.

As I get in the van, I hand Tim that nice new boxed leather outfit of mine "What's this?" he asks me. I just smile at him and Becky joins in on the act too! Then he gets in with us, Once we are all settled in and the vans drives off. He starts to open the box.

"Do not open that!" I bark at him.

"Uh yea?" he says.

"I don't want the driver getting us into a wreck!"

"What?....hey if this is dangerous?" Tim asks now a little afraid of what a being like me would have!

Becky giggles out like mad "Its a leather outfit for Kyley!"

"So?" Time says as wonderment crosses his face and I feel more than a little curiosity from him too.

"It was made for a succubus. By a succubus" Becky smiles knowingly at him...like she has a little secret. OR really a big one!

Tim eyes get wide "You have succubus armor? or Hooker armor?"

I look at Tim, as that last word has no meaning to me. I tilt my head to him "What is a hooker?" I ask him.

Becky pulls me to her and explains it for several minutes.

"No, not hooker. A succubus never want payment?" is what I say back to her.

Becky adds "Yes they do....they suck you dry?"

Tim chirps in with a small laugh "Sounds like my last girl!"

Becky soundly slaps him "That's not nice to say!"

"I meant money not......Ahh you know!" he says, as he rubs his now red marked face.

I watch as Gunny paws through our new pile of goods checking over all my new stuff and he comes upon that bottle of mine...the one Becky promised me I can have later "Hummm top notch hooch?" he tones out, then looks at me.

Becky says to him "Its yours!"

He says "THANKS!" quickly....before I can say a word different.

I hiss at Becky in old language "Trader!"

All she does is laugh at me

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday August 5 2007 12:10 am
Guest cottage area
My Living room
Homestake Paranormal Activities Research Center

We both walk in my door laughing as the guys drop all our bags and boxes on my floor.

"Hey thanks guys for the ride back. Becky was far too tired to drive."

I close the door thinking of the ride back. We had the whole back area to ourselves and boy! We used it. Me and her cuddled all the way home. Heck if they had not been for the guards and Tim....up front, we would have......

I go back to my bedroom and start peeling the clothes off me. Gods I need shower! As I get the water started. Becky follows behind and shoves me in the shower and the REAL fun starts. I let lose all of that 'Cara' essence, I had stored up on Becky and off we go!

I walk back out to the bed drying my hair off and Becky is placing my clothes in my basket to be washed. I watch as she leans over and I snap the towel on her great looking bare ass, with a pop. She yelps out, leaps at me and shoves me on the bed.

"Hey that hurt!" she yelps at me again. As she rolls on top of me.

"Sorry..." I grin evilly at her "want me to kiss it and make it better?" I say as my eyebrows bob up and down.

"No silly I wan....." She does not finish her word. Because both of us feel that little 'pop' and Night is standing on my beds foot board, using the rail as a perch.

"Hey Night!" Becky sings out at the bird.

~"hello"~ says Night in both of our heads.

"I guess your not mad anymore?" I ask the dusty bird of mine.

~"No, am I not mad at all. But let me guess you don't even know what happened tonight?"~

"Fine tell me. I got my bell rung, Becky got hurt real bad and a moron is in jail? So what did I miss?" I sass.

~"Well what you missed...Kyley?.....Is that I used my telekinesis to protect Becky from most of that hit and then I saved her with my healing via the link! Her neck was broken! She WAS! dead!"~

"WHAT!" I scream out. As the anger and pure rage fills me

"I died?" Becky starts crying.

~"Yes you did. I pulled you back before even your 'soul' knew it had to leave."~

"HE IS DEAD!...I am going to kill him!" my anger rolls away uncontrolled. 'No one hurts ones that I care for...that is the only thing I can not have...it crosses the line and I want payment now from him!'

"NO!" Becky cries out "He is already dead...you destroyed his mind, the body just did not get the note?"

Her saying that hits me hard. I did kill? Just not all the way. I sit down in shock at it.

I sit there for several minutes not moving, till I find Becky hugging me so fierce it hurts. I see Becky is talking to me...but I hear nothing? and Night is screeching at me?

"What?" I say so soft, they almost did not hear it.

"What happened?" Becky asks me...then adds "You faded off and even Night was worried for you?"

"I don't know? That never happened before. I felt like.....I just floated off somewhere and thought for a little while. All I knew I was near surrounded by people I knew and they...talked to me?"

"What did they say?" Becky asks me, as she holds my hands.

"They said since he did not die? He is alive and has a chance at life...when his mind comes back, that is and I should not dwell on it."

~"Is that all?"~ Night asks.

"No, they said I...am not alone?"

"Did they say any more?" Becky asks.

"No...I am tired I want to lay down" I do and I fall off near instantly asleep.

Becky looks at Night "Have you ever seen that?" she asks the large hawk perched on the beds end.

~"No and a little yes? Kyley always had a better...how you say?...contact with the dead? She always seemed to know more...via them. This might be one of those times...our dead talked to her and consoled her, before she acted rashly. It has happened before."~ Night blinks at Becky a little and fluffs up her feathers.

"What are you doing?"

~"Getting ready to stand my watch, of course! So go to sleep and soothe her. She will help you too!...goodnight!"~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadowsblade here.

This is my newest story in a joint venture with a group of fan fic authors, so far this group is made up of Nuuan, then Branek and finally myself. We all got together and after a jumpy start decided to make a group of stories that all take place within the Whateley fanfic universe. This one here is my second one and hopefully its a good one.

But remember all. I am not leaving Shadowsblade behind! I will start writing her soon!

To have an idea about the main protagonist this story's will develop
around here is a short introduction.

Angels Peril a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
Tormented by the past, Angel is struggling between light and dark.

Melvin a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
They say old soldiers never die, Melvin is about to learn that the hard
way.

The Way of the Dragon a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
Born for eternity but vulnerable like a child, dragons shouldn't leave
their nest.

Every Rose has it Thorns a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan
Watch what you say around rose, could give you more trouble than you ever
asked for.

Kelly a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan
Struggling with fate, Kelly has to deal with love and loss.

Shadowsblade a Whateley Tale: Written by Shadowsblade
Created for war and forged in pain, dealing with deamons within and the
out.

Vantier a Whateley Tale :Written by Shadowsblade
Ancient and Powerful Vantier awakens in a foreign world, struggling to
find her place in it.

You might ask yourself what is the Whateley Universe? To make it short,
here is a abstract straight out off the wiki.

Whateley is a Prep School for different teens. VERY different ones. Where else could a kid go to a school that has a resident demon living in the furnace? Or meet magic users, mutants of every imaginable kind, get trained in how to handle some rather odd abilities, and worry about
flunking Freshman English? Come visit Whateley Academy, nestled in the
lovely hills of New Hampshire. Just down the road from a town named
Dunwich... (Mythos jokes purely intentional).
This is the Whateley Academy Universe, a shared universe with over a dozen authors and more than a hundred stories (and counting). The stories range in size from vignettes to novels. It's a Mutant High scenario with both a strong transgender theme and a slightly watered down Cthulhu Mythos theme.

It's also very much a work in progress.'
If you want further information you will find them on.

http://crystalhall.wikia.com/wiki/Whateley_Academy_Wiki

or

http://whateleyacademy.net/

But I have to thank, Both Branek and Nuuan for their vast input and the ability they both have to 'bounce' off ideas and improve them!

To all my readers who have e-mailed me and given support--THANKS!

Please feel free, to add a review to this story and others. As those kind words are 'cookies' that keeps that muse well fed on the 'sometimes' long breaks between stories!

Copyright © 2016 by Shadowsblade

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including
photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods,
without the prior written permission of the Author, except in the case of
brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other
noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

up
198 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

wow, intense stuff

I hope she will be okay.

DogSig.png

loving the story

loving the story

MEN!! Some assholes just don

MEN!! Some assholes just don't get it when they are told back off by any female, regardless of age. They have the same mindset as this jerk that he has absolute right to do anything he wishes and the girl/woman should be glad to be with him. Looks like he took on the wrong two and definitely will live to regret it. That is IF he lives.

Well

Talk about an interesting life. The revelation by night at the end was hauntingly scary. I am looking forward to the next chapter to see what trouble this pair get in.

Joanna

Offbeat but fun

This story is fun. I am looking forward to her going to Whately. Why can her friend not go to school with her?

Khadijah Gwen

she is in away

shadowsblade's picture

remember Becky is over 20 or so and Kyley is listed as a kid...a teen and Whateley is a high school

but Becky will be nearby --very near

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

More surprises.

First becoming a dark tendril monster then making friend with succubus sisters and now being able to talk to the dead ancestor. Really got me wanting for more. :)

Great additions

Jamie Lee's picture

These latest chapters are great, giving more insight about not only Becky but Vantier as well. Especially when they were attacked while shopping. And, when Vantier had the special leathers on--where is the extinguisher?

The powers that be want Vantier at Whateley, but without Becky being there. Oh she'll be nearby, but nearby isn't at Whateley where she can help keep Vantier clam when it hits the horizontal air mover.

The real question of Vantier attending Whateley is can the students and staff survive one of her meltdowns? Will one prank too many tip her over the edge or someone not understand about hands off?

A lot of questions which have to be answered.

Others have feelings too.