Tape in the Deck

Printer-friendly version

I don't know if you've seen the TG Mixed Tapes that pop up here every so often that I'm occasionally a contributor to. This story was originally going to be a part of that, but those plans changed, so I decided to share it anyway. I like to believe this is an interesting twist on a gender change, but this has probably been done before. Either way, hope you enjoy it!

Side A

You’ll have loads of sex, the ad said. I figured I had nothing to lose, though I was confused by receiving two pills instead of just one. I gave the other to Bill, in hopes that our girlfriends would enjoy us for the first time in awhile.

I took my pill, Bill took his. Instantly, I felt this odd, tingly feeling, and I swore it was crawling upward from my stomach. I grabbed at my stomach and ran to the bathroom. I was gonna puke, I was sure.

I reached the toilet, grabbed the sides and watched in horror as my arms began to shrink. Shrink? What the hell? The hair on my arms fell off, my fingernails turned a bright shade of red and then my hair was covering my face.

I grabbed the sink by the sides and tracked my progress through the mirror. Breasts, my hips, my waist. Why was I changing into a woman?!

“Well, don’t you look cute,” Bill said. He was suddenly behind me, I hadn’t even noticed. I spun around, more than a little disturbed by the look on his face. Was he taller than me now? What the hell?! Why was he looking at me like that?

“Bill?” I asked.

“Oh, it’s me, sugar. You look positively gorgeous, and I think we need to go a few rounds on my bed, if you know what I mean.”

Go a few rounds? Oh, God… Was he really… He wanted to fuck me?! No! I didn’t want to fuck him! What was wrong with him?!

“What’s wrong with you?” I asked, attempting to calm myself. I sounded hysterical.

He touched my face, and his hand felt warm. “Just wanting to try things out, Kev. Don’t tell me you’re not curious how it feels.” He grabbed my pants and pulled them down. It wasn’t too hard for him, seeing as my body had changed and the pants were now loose. My new pussy was exposed, and he couldn’t stop staring at it. “Doesn’t this look delicious…” he said, then he knelt down.

I felt his tongue working my new equipment, and the electricity surged through my body, stiffening my nipples in less than a second. I started to cry out, not in surprise or horror like I thought I would, but unbearable pleasure. Why was my body betraying me like this?

And I knew exactly why: It wasn’t my body anymore. I was expecting my male responses, when these new female feelings had a mind of their own.

Bill was using his tongue in ways I’d never imagined would feel good, but I’d never been a woman before. Clearly, these sensations were just non-existent for men, but Bill’s desire to try things out was opening my mind to things I was learning to enjoy.

I pulled Bill to his feet and kissed him, tasting what was clearly my juices in his mouth, and the taste was nothing short of wonderful.

~o~O~o~

Side B

Kevin had come over and given me this pill, telling me that whoever he’d bought them from had told him that our girlfriends would benefit from our enhanced sex drives. I thought it was bullshit to begin with, but I figured I’d indulge him.

Kevin took his pill, I took mine. An odd tingling started to build in my stomach, but it didn’t feel uncomfortable or anything. Kevin bolted for the bathroom, looking like he was gonna toss his shit. Allergic to something in the pill, maybe?

I yawned. Aside from the tingling, I didn’t feel any different. Those pills probably were bullshit, like I thought. I brushed my hair behind my ears and went to turn the TV on, but my fingers never made it to the remote.

Was I wearing blue nail polish? When did that happen? I liked it. It was a great look. I looked at my other hand. Nail polish again, and it looked irresistibly cute. I caught a glimpse of my reflection in the TV. Had I really become that gorgeous woman? It all felt real, so who was I to say otherwise?

I felt an urge, suddenly. A very primal urge, one that made me long for something long. Kevin was in the bathroom. A wicked thought crossed my mind. I needed him inside me. I walked to the bathroom, feeling my new body sway so very sexy. There’s no way he wouldn’t want me.

Kevin was peering into the bathroom mirror, a disturbed look on his face. I stood there behind him, striking a very naughty pose. “Well, don’t you look cute.” He spun around and the look on his face was just pure confusion, but he looked absolutely wonderful to me. Had he always looked like this? We both worked out a lot, but now that I was smaller, he looked so much bigger.

“Bill?” he asked, confused.

“Oh, it’s me, sugar,” I purred. “You look positively gorgeous, and I think we need to go a few rounds on my bed, if you know what I mean.”

“What’s wrong with you?” he asked, as if he wasn’t undressing me with his eyes. I was certainly undressing him.

I reached out to touch his face. “Just wanting to try things out, Kev. Don’t tell me you’re not curious how it feels.” I grabbed his pants and pulled them down, freeing his massive organ. I’d never had a gay thought in my life, but I guess this wasn’t actually gay anymore, and that beef monster looked like the most beautiful thing I’d ever seen. “Doesn’t this look delicious…” I said, before kneeling down.

It wasn’t difficult for me to lose my mind to Kevin’s cock. The size, the shape, the taste. How had I ever lived my life without it? How had I ever lived my life without Kevin? What a stud...

Kevin pulled me to my feet and put his lips to mine, and I knew, I was in love.

up
131 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Mixed Tape revival

Ragtime Rachel's picture

I read on another site that you're planning to bring back the Mixed Tapes. Is that true? If so, I might have something for you.

Livin' A Ragtime Life,
aufder.jpg

Rachel