A maid to play with

Printer-friendly version

Have you ever had one of those days where everything just ends up as shit? Well imagine the worst of those shit days, multiply it by ten and then you will maybe come close to how my day is going. Let me put it this way, I am royally screwed, I know it, and there is nothing I can do but take it. I guess in the end I should have expected things to end this way, but when you are on top of the world its hard to see what can happen when you fall.

The last thing I remember is eating dinner with my girlfriend…ex-girlfriend now I assume. Things went black. Now here I find myself bound naked to a table with saran wrap. A Silky material is stuffed in my mouth, and secured with tape…given everything I know, my guess is its a pair of her panties. Surrounding the table are curtains of plastic sheeting…with pictures of her ex-husband, Dan, in his various stages of feminization taped to them.

Shit, the last thing you want a psychopathic witch watching before doing bad things is Dexter. An involuntary shiver goes through my body as I recall some of the results from this table. Lets just say when her dark side comes out, my girlfriend can be a REAL bitch of a witch. It looks like I am about to be her next project. Honestly, I think I would prefer Dexter’s approach.

The sound of whistling accompanies her as she enters the room, and my fear cranks up a notch. She is whistling that creepy song from the evil nurse in Kill Bill. I cannot move my head enough to look at her, but based on the song, I assume nothing good is about to happen.

I hear the rustle of clothing as she moves around in the background, still whistling that demented song. If she is trying to scare me more, it’s definitely working. I take a deep breath and try to calm myself. The less fear I show, the less she will toy with me before getting things over with. One thing I’ve learned in the year we have been dating, the more you show fear and beg…the more she twists the knife.

“I’ve been thinking about your request for a new maid to play with, and decided to grant it for you.” She says in a quiet voice. “None of you remember, but last week when your friends were over for the big game…I held job interviews for the position. Well actually, we played a bit of a game…biggest asshole gets the job. Bet you can’t guess who won the vote by a landslide.”

“You might want to brace yourself, sweetie…I understand the first step is a doozy.”

A moment later, my whole world is transformed…into agony. As if I was on fire from the bottoms of my feet to the hair on my head, nothing but a burning pain so intense it consumed my world. After a while it receded a bit, then it surged back more painful than before. Wave after wave of agony, while in the background I can still here Elle Driver whistling that creepy song.

Eventually, an eternity later, the pain recedes and I feel myself falling away into a darkness that seems so peaceful. Dragging me down until blissful release swallows up the pain, the fear…nothing but peaceful darkness until I awaken in whatever new world awaits me.

—————

For the second time I open my eyes, to find myself naked in a strange place.

Almost immediately I pick up on the differences. There is no plastic wrap or tape holding me down, no bindings…nothing to keep me where I am. The room is very familiar, and after a few minutes wracking my brains I recognize it as the expensive Honeymoon suite we spent that glorious first weekend at the beginning of our affair. How nostalgic.

I was terrified when I woke up I would not be me any more, but mentally I feel completely normal. I had been afraid of waking up an idiot or worse. Physically, I feel great…probably better than I ever have in my life. I feel strong, healthy, alive…vital. Unfortunately, I also feel something else as well…its both strangely similar and strikingly different from what I am used to…but no doubt about it, I am feeling rather horny. Not running down the street begging for relief horny, but a good bit stronger than waking up next to a naked woman horny.

I slowly move into a sitting position, feeling an embarrassed flush rising through my body. The movement causes strange sensations in the breasts I have been trying so hard to ignore. I sigh as I glance down at them…one thing I can say, she didn’t hold back at all. I make my way into the bathroom so I can get a look at the brand new me, and even knowing what she could do, I find myself stunned.

The woman looking back at me in the mirror is gorgeous…like Helen of Troy, war starting beautiful. Long, lustrous black hair cascades around my face. I have deep brown eyes and a smooth delicate face that hints at some perfect blend of racial features with hints of Asian or Latin decent. A bit too short and full bodied to be a super model, but perfectly built for a porn star. And why did that thought send a shiver of excitement through me.

I move back into the bedroom, and begin to take stock of my situation. In the closet are two sets of clothing, the outfit I was wearing when this little adventure began…and a maid outfit. Not a maid outfit like a real maid might wear, rather one of those extremely revealing French maid outfits worn in sex games. On the dresser is a bottle of faintly glowing pink liquid and a handwritten letter. It takes me nearly a minute to work up the courage to pick up the letter…somehow I know it won’t be good news.

———————————

Dear Mika,

I had an interesting chat with your friend John last week, so I guess you can blame him for your current predicament. When I asked him who would make the best, sluttiest maid out of you and all your friends…he said you, beyond a doubt. I’ve always seen you as one of those strong, aggressive alpha male types so naturally I disagreed…in the end we made a little bet.

In the bottle on the dresser is a powerful magic potion, if aged correctly it will restore your manhood (and then some). However if you drink it before its ready it will increase your sex drive and make it impossible to reverse the transformation for a year. All you have to do is wait until the potion turns blue and drink it, and you will be restored to your former self.

Here are the conditions we have set for our little contest.

  • You cannot leave the suite until you drink the potion.
  • Your libido has been set to keep your horniness level around half what you felt at the horniest moment in your life.
  • Sex toys and willing partners (of either gender) can be arranged upon request through room service.
  • Each orgasm you have will increase your desire to drink the potion based on how much you enjoy it.
  • In approximately 48 hours the potion will turn blue.

I strongly suggest you refrain from ANY sexual related activities as that body is designed to find sex in all forms extremely exciting and enjoyable. If you win the bet for me, John has agreed to be our slutty new maid…but if you fail you will be his. Don’t disappoint me. If my Michael doesn’t show up with his shiny new play toy in three days, I will become the sole beneficiary of his estate on the fourth.

On the bright side, win or lose…you will have a pretty new maid to play with as often as you want.

Wishing you the best.
Diane

——————————

It only took four hours before I gave in to my lust and fingered myself to an orgasm.

Two hours later I was calling room service to send up some toys.

Within ten hours of waking up in that room I was happily chugging down that sweet pink potion and praying the two guys room service had sent up were ready for yet another round of me.

24 hours later I left the room for the first time in my new life. Dressed in the most embarrassing, barely legal maid outfit imaginable…with one overwhelming need…To return home and serve Lord John.

A week later, John took me to my funeral. I don't know how she did it, but in the casket as clear as day was what appeared to be my old body. Diane sat in the front row weeping as if she had lost the love of her life, the bitch. I had learned more about humiliation and degradation in the last week than I had ever imagined possible, and the worst part is I wanted...no needed to act the part of the perfect submissive maid through it all. To further it all, the fact that the old Mike was now officially dead was a clear indication that she had no intention of ever changing me back.

I guess in the end I should have expected it.

If she did this to her last husband, I was a fool to think I would never taste her power.

I have to run now. Master is having some friends over tonight and I expect it will be another humiliating adventure in bondage and submission.

up
141 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

what a terrible person! This

licorice's picture

what a terrible person! This whole thing sounds rigged and cruel.

This was poetic justice if you think about it

There were definitely no heroes in this story. This story was born from a few bored days of binge watching Dexter combined with reading one too many femdom stories where the wife turns her nice guy (or not so nice sometimes) husband into a feminized play thing then introduces him to a "REAL" man. My question is, what happens to the new boyfriend when the woman gets bored again...and here you have it.

well she DEFINATELY Needs

licorice's picture

well she DEFINATELY Needs some payback in a very serious way. Beyond that she's only a girlfriend, it's hard to figure that she would somehow end up the 'sole beneficiary' of an estate when she's not even married. It's far more likely that her plan falls through because the family gets it.

The last "real guy"

WillowD's picture

I've certainly read enough stories where the boyfriend / husband gets feminized and then gets cuckolded. (I'm not really into them, but I've discovered a few awesome stories by plowing through them.)

Off hand, I can't think of any other stories where the "real man" knew the previous love interest had been feminized, only to get feminized himself. At least, were it was written from the "real man"s point of view. Nicely done.

Classic line!

Donna T's picture

"Not running down the street begging for relief horny, but a good bit stronger than waking up next to a naked woman horny." - clever word play. It will never make it to a greeting card but it's still classic.

Donna